00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,529 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-03-31 19:56:29

The 1235 sci fi animation project is now closed. I have been contacted by some truly amazing VA's and am working hard on the completion of the film. For a viewing link please PM me.

thank you

Andon Hristov

I am an Animator at YTchannel.

I create music.

Pinterest anyone?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-03 17:23:40

Hello newsgrounds! I need some voice-actor's, I and a few of my friends are working on an upcoming new web-series called “The Paranormal”, it is about an 11 year old girl, Sarah Holloway who can see ghosts, most would find this horrifying and even socially damaging but not Sarah… that is until one night she is haunted and plagued by a ghost duck.

Fed up with this she seeks out a way to get rid of the duck using her parent’s research into the paranormal. Along the way she uncovers major secrets of the town and befriends an unlikely comrade, Bloody Mary herself.

At the moment we are recruiting people to help on the project such as background artists, animators, story-boarders, composers/musicians and voice actors!!

-what we are looking for in terms of voice acting-

we want you to voice the character how you see fit, under our direction of course, we are also looking for natural voices so we are avoiding stereotypical anime dub voices. If you are interested in voice acting for one or more character(s) then send me a message of who and we’ll post you some standard lines for you to audition with.

Sarah Holloway 11 year old girl - a bright but laid back kid, she can be mischievous and somewhat sassy but she means well

Seymour Holloway 45 year old man - a broken man that sometimes sounds like he has abit of a chip on his shoulder he does have a friendly side to him

Bloody Mary 35 year old women - crazy, insane, highly emotional and potentially violent ghost, cries every time she tries to remember how she died, her mood can vary on the situation

The Ghost duck - can you quack?

Francis The bully 16 year old boy - your average jack ass kid, angry and a bit of a show off

Officer Hilda 36 year old women - a bright, inspiring and happy young lady who loves her job to serve and protect, along side with her grandpa frank. she loves to eat donuts but she can get serious about her job.

Officer Frank 79 year old man - old man close to retiring his job, he is an optimist, happy and cheerful but at times serious, he has seen his fair share of horrors in his past

Winter Hill Town Mayor Wilkinson 67 year old man - a man that is incredibly intent on not giving up his position as Major, he is adamant, ambitious and jolly man, he strives to keep Winter Hill on the map as the most haunted place in the country.

Medium Madame Selena 50 year old women - the towns medium, she takes people on tours, everyone think she’s a hack but she isn’t, she’s over dramatic and a bit up herself

Camera man Joseph 21 year old man - a nephew of Madame Selena, she takes him around to record her sessions. he sounds bored and fed up with his job as nothing exciting actually happen

For the moment that is our character line up, as the show goes on there will be additional characters so don’t worry if they aren’t any places left. We also would love it if you can do multiple voices as it would be easier for us, also you will be credited of course!

Deadline: we don't specifically have a deadline but I'll set it until August 1st, if the position you are auditioning to hasn't filled up when the date has past, I will extend it.

For more info please go read the FAQ before applying.

If you are interested on wanting to be apart of this project drop a message at my email superghostduck01@gmail.com or at the Official tumblr in the link above. Please don’t hesitate on asking any questions about the project and what not!! if you have any friends that are interested and could help on the project that would be great too!!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-06 18:01:14

I am directing a project that will add voiceovers to the PC version of Final Fantasy 8. Full details of the project are in the links below, but I'll list some important points here:

1: This is a non-paying, non-profit project. The final product will be released online for free for anyone to use (assuming they own FF8).
2: This project will be done via the internet. While much of the dialogue can be read at your leisure without supervision, I will require periodic skype sessions so I can listen to you record certain lines and scenes that may require multiple reads.
3: You must have a microphone capable of recording your voice clearly without any background noise, pops, hums, or static. If you don't have one (or aren't willing to purchase one), don't audition. It doesn't have to be a studio microphone - there are plenty of $20 headsets that have fantastic pickup quality.
4: The deadline for auditions is July 1, 2014.

Further details and audition instructions can be found at any of the following links (please only audition to ONE of these, obviously, they're all the same project).
Project Page at VA Club
Project Page at VA Alliance
Project Page at BTVA

Because this is a non-paying project, this should be a great opportunity for new voice acting blood to get some experience. If you fulfill all your duties (ie you don't drop out midway), you can use me and this project as a reference for future jobs.

If you have any questions, either post in one of those forum threads, or email me at FF8Auditions@yahoo.com

I can't wait to hear from you all!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-07 21:32:14

Still looking for a voice for the alien Esteban for my series, "Friday's on Monday".
Here's the breakdown.
Esteban = Medium-Low pitch

Esteban is an alien that crashed landed in Roswell, New Mexico. As the years went on, no one cared that he was an alien and they allowed him to roam freely to do what he wanted. He decided to pursue his dream of owning a restaurant, but with no money, he had to find a way to fund his dream. He decided to go into the adult film industry where he became VERY successful, and finally started his restaurant called "Burger-Taco".

Thoughts: I don't really care about the accent as long as it works for the character. So long as he is a very sensual, very smooth sounding character, accent is the last thing I'll worry about.

Line 1. Alright, darling, this is going to be the scene where the woman is single again, on her own in the big city. She had just gotten a job at the firm. . . and that's when she notices the stranger pulling out his genitals.

Line 2. *sexually excited* Mmm! That just sent a tingle up my asshole.

Line 3. Joe! I'm glad you could make it to the set. We were just getting done with a love scene in "10 Tentacles' Tantalizing Tenderness: volume 10"

Please send in your auditions by the end of the month, and thank you for your time.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-07 21:48:36

Forgot the email address. . . send in auditions by the end of the month at fridaysonmonday@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-15 13:04:52

Looking for some excellent ZOMBIES!

Bombadeer Studios here, representing the DEAD CRY mod for Far Cry 3 and our need of talented voice actors to provide some vicious, intense, absolutely batshit crazy zombie vocals for the mod!
As this is a MOD being created for fun, this is sadly an unpaid project. However, while I am part of the team also working purely for fun, I do run a professional audio studio as a full-time gig, and particularly talented artists will absolutely be written down for future (paying) projects.

* You will need to be able to provide multiple takes for a variety of types of sounds (idle, alert, angry, injured, howling, etc) with a clear, decent recording and no clipping.
* I will be providing clear, detailed direction and will prefer raw unedited files (which mostly means less work for you)
* Male and Female talent both welcome.
* You will absolutely be credited as part of the zombie horde in the mod.
* The mod itself has a very talented, invested, and awesome team of people behind it.

Please get in touch if you are interested! Samples of similar work you've done in the past are welcome.

Thank you!

-Liz

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-21 06:56:08

BRITISH MALE VO REQUIRED - PAID ROLE.

Hi there,

I'm currently doing an informative animation for someone in the construction field. I'm currently on the look for a very particular voice type though. I have been briefed with a Mature Male British Clear performance, with great delivery and a professional recording is a must. This is NOT a character role, nor commercial. It is informative. So please don't send me examples of you being a character or over the top vo. This doesn't help me judge if you are right for the role.

This will be a paid role (via paypal). The amount cannot be disclosed right now as I'm waiting on final of the VO narrative which has to be scripted which will determine the amount of work However It will possibly be about a minute of voice work. Due to the nature of the work, voice actor (as well as all creative parties, eg animation) will not be credited in the video, but can use the work done in an audioreel as it is not sensitive material. This will not appear on Newgrounds.

The optimum voice type would sound like this:
http://www.filz.us/view/2d7646cd-105/

If you are interested please contact me through personal message on Newgrounds with a link to an example. Or I will then give you my email where you can send me an example. If I reply with a no to you, please don't be offended, it's just that your voice might not suit the animation type.

DEADLINE for examples are:5th May 2014

Thanks!

Artist and Animator
Peter Satera

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-25 21:38:47

Need some voice actors ASAP, it's just a single clip of someone saying 'Tom Fulp?' as if he just came into your room, brandisihing a knife.

Yes this is for Pico Day...

...Don't ask.

PM me whatever you've got, just one soundbit or multiple if you want to do different characters.

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-26 09:24:02

[Urgent Female Voice Actor wanted for Ludum dare]

I need a female voice actor for my ludum dare game.
ludum is a 2 day game jam ending tomorrow at midnight (for y'all americans at least)
The only thing I need are some ninja like screams.
Would be rad if someone could help me out!
this is what i made in only the first few hours: Hanoka early
thanks!
Wolve

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-26 12:22:57

I made a thread here, help me out guys.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1365242

I can write good.

Voice act decent i guess.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-26 18:49:16

Hello all!
I'm working on a project with someone and am posting this on their behalf:
I am looking for males and females, capable of voice acting the parts of those individuals that were involved from July 9th, to July12th. I need someone that can help me put together what happened in a credible fashion..

People needed:

-Police Officers (Male)
-Firefighters (Male)
-Ambulance drce Crew (two male, one Female)
-Hospital Personnrnel (Males)
-Person to play my Brother and Sister (Male and Female required)
-Person to play the old lady across in Lot 5
-Person to play Randy, one of my aids
-Person to play LeRoy, one of my aids-
-Person to play the Hispanic ladies in an adjacent apartment
-Person to play more Police Oficers (males 3 of them
-Person to play a little girl inside the apartment where the three Hispanic Ladies were met later on[/lst]
-A couple children actors
-A Hispanic mother
-More Hospital Staff
-A person that wil play the "Federation person (Young Adult Male)
-A person or two for various other parts while at the Hospital/list]

That should do it. I need these parts filled, as I am still waiting on reliable help for the project. Please Skype me at Guardian2433 if you're interested.

Yes, I do have a script and am still working on it.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-04-27 04:01:55

Hello, im looking for 2 male voice actors for a game my brother and i are making for the ludum dare

Its a first person game, the characters are an agent sent to look for some information and his handler
The agent sounds relaxed, he doesn't show a lot of emotions, and the handler just wants to piss him off
they both keep constant comunication as the player progress through out the game

we have sort of 48h left, our priority is to let the game working before the dead line and then polish it with more time before publishing it here

So if there is anyone interested send me a pm and i´ll give you more details

Saludos

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-01 10:11:30

Male Persian / Farsi Speakers Needed

Cerberus Creative are looking for male, Persian / Farsi speakers for ArmA 3 : Resist. In addition to a recorded submission, we will also require some light translation work from English into Persian / Farsi. The script for the roles is only about a hundred words in total - and we are interested in allowing the candidate a lot of creative freedom. Essentially, we are in need of a small amount of ambient speech between 2-3 Iranian soldiers. If you're interested, please contact Kydoimos: Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com.

Official Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xRaHG0XyYc&feature=youtu.be&a

Teaser Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfgfN6ooDQA

Voice Actor Wanted

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-03 08:57:53

ugh, wish I didn't make this topic...
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1365640

At 5/3/14 08:36 AM, TouchEverything wrote:
Heyoh, I'm at that point of Story boarding and kind of need some voice actors.
I'm not a writer(even though I wrote the script) I'll have a BUNCH of misspells here and there.
There are 7 Characters (Only need 6 Voice actors).
5 of which are Males (range from young to old)
1/2 are Females (around the ages of 18... or something..
[More Information is in the topic itself...]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-05 12:29:41

Hello, i need a female voice actor to play as a wife for a short animation(. There are 5-6 words that i need, the animation is 95% complet. PM me, thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-06 00:35:44

Hi, I need voice help ASAP rocky as possible.

I need 2 males with any tiype of voice. I'll tell you if you send a link to a sound of your voice if it's something I'm looking for.

Very open ended cause I don't have something exact in idea.

Thanks

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-06 09:44:33

I need a voice actor for my sfm animation (animations just incase for later use) who can do Soldier's (TF2 soldier) voice . Or Silvester Stalone voice.
I also accept if you do other tf2 class voices
Contact me at skype if you are intrested in helping - Vidas_A2
Or email - VidasMasteika@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-06 10:49:45

I Need a voice actor(s) for comic series-its gonna be short series about masturbations and dissapoitments from life. its sadly funny so come and help with you precious and priceless(and i do mean priceless) voice!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-09 13:39:03

Hi,

I am making a new demo reel to show some sound design skills and I think I've come to my limit with the voice acting (my limit is very low) and I would need at least 4 voices, 3 male and 1 female.
This is unpaid as it is not commercial but you will be in the credit obviously, I know it kinda sucks because I've been there but I can't do much more. What I can do tho, is some sounds for something you want as a payback.

The acting is very small it is basically a few line that you need to repeat the same way (or close) they are in the trailers :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lngIFXRi4
Bioshock 2 :
1) The crazy dude from 0:52 and up to his death.
2) The little girl scream and fear (only female voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7QJwQ58T0
Diablo3 RoS :
The big NOOOO from the guard dying at 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1HlYTukh9A
Dishonored :
1)Old guy from 3.32 to his death.
2) Guards Chocking

If you don't want to click the link here is some of the lines :

"Here here it's all gonna be fine now"
"Kill him"
"Killing me won't solve anything"

Please pm me here if you are interested. I need the sound files in a good quality but I want them raw so basically just record it and if the quality is good It's fine.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-09 19:00:32

Hello! I am in need of a male voice actor or voice actors for a super small project i will be animating to show for
part of a college final :)

Character A : Gruff, big man - Picture the voice of a big mean biker guy or chain smoker lol
Lines samples : "May i...help you?"
"Please fill this out"

Character B : Smaller guy, flamboyant and...feminine sounding? XD
Lines Samples : " I'm interested in adopting a dog"
Gasp* "How about THAT one?!"

You will definitely be credited and if you are possibly interested, feel free to reply back here, send me a pm,
or message me at angelyeas@gmail.com ! Thank you all!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-10 16:36:51

I need someone to voice a "Demon Prince" in a toon that I'm making. Also some demon thugs.
If you want more info email thebeanofan@gmail.com
I attached a rough image but you don't need one.

Voice Actor Wanted

Potato

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-13 10:08:20

POSITIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAKEN

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-13 10:24:41

Hey guys, I'm not really doing a huge project, but rather this is just a writer's test to see if the lines I created sound natural and right when it's applied to voices. I have quite a list of characters I've already made, and more to come soon, but for now I just have 10 characters.

You can view them here:

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Raziment/casting-call/Killing-Spree-OC-Cast/

Also, you can PM me or email me your submissions if you don't want to make a BTVA account. My email is albinotreestudios@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-13 15:09:18

Looking to cast a female lead —Serra Lawsonfor Sky Hawks: Humanity's Revenge — an action adventure sci-fi web series.

Learn more here: WatchSkyHawks.com

ABOUT THE CHARACTER:
30s, a xeno-archeologist, and one of the last humans alive, Serra is in possession of an ancient Rune that grants her immense power. She is brave and determined, and always gives full effort to everything she does.

Serra is strong-willed and a natural leader. When the going gets tough, she gets tougher with it. She does have some charm and will joke from time to time, but mostly she means business. Think Ripley from Aliens or female Shepard from the Mass Effect games. Strong, commanding, and to the point.

AUDITION LINES:
1) I know. I’ve heard that phrase a hundred times a day since I found this thing. Space Command is happy to sponsor my digs but the second I discover something useful they sweep in and take control. I’m the xeno-archealogist. I recovered the Rune. I should be the one to test it. (frustrated)

2) And your blaster handles them fine too. Let’s just hope we don’t run into anything tougher than these bugs. (Relieved, after a battle)

3) This thing keeps getting better. (confident/snarky, after using a new weapon mode in battle)

4) A counter-attack? I don’t think you understand, soldier. We’ve already lost. Humanity has been defeated. That monster Garak plans to hunt down every last one of us and anything else that gets in his way. I’m not going to wait around and let that happen. (annoyed, arguing)

RECORDING AND SENDING INFORMATION
Send auditions to: WatchSkyHawks@gmail.com
Deadline for auditions is May 18th.
WAV files preferred although I can work with other media types.

And most importantly:
Thank you for your time and auditions!

Sincerely,
-Jeff the Sky Hawks Dude

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-18 21:28:37

I'm going to need a deep gruff southern like voice for my new animation. If you think you can fit the characteristics, send me a pm along with some demo reel for that voice.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-24 19:23:04

Hi there!.

Im working on a new animation channel and I need your help with my first projects.Im actually working on a League of Legends animation, called "The minion".

I cant promise you to be a perfect work and Im new to this. I just wanto to make this clear, so dont expect to be the best thing you´ve ever seen.

Anyway Im excited to continue working and I need some voice actors to help me out.

Here is a list of what I need for the first video:
-------------------
Main characters
------------------
-Minion #1: Bad-ass male voice. He will be the main character.
-Minion #2: The funny guy making stupid questions, he will also appear in more videos later.

---------------------
Secondary characters
----------------------
-Teemo: Character of LoL, I need the voice of a boy, but this time with a twist, I want something creepy.
-Nasus: I need a deep scary voice, like, WTF
-Normal minions: I need some screams with high pitched voices.

Whoever is interested,please send me a private message with your information :).

About payments, I cant pay for this, If I ever get the chance to earn some money with this ( probably not, but well) Ill probably pay, but for now is a no.

Thanks for all your attention :).

Teemo sceneMinions sceneMinions scene 2

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-25 12:41:05

Hello, I'm Nyoronners and hoping to make a flash animated short based on the anime/game/manga, "Ichigeki Sacchuu!! Hoihoi-san." I'm looking for two female voices that would like to try something on the crazy side. You can audition for one or both roles.

The cartoon may end up around a minute or two, and the character lines are fairly short. The plot is mainly a parody of how Combat-san (the rival) preys on a busy Hoihoi-san. It is a comedy.

1) Lead Role: Hoihoi-san
Hoihoi-san is a small robot programmed to kill bugs and prevent forest fires. She will be portrayed as a maniac who can switch back to being adorable. Her voice ideally sounds somewhat high pitch, but any pitch will do as long as it sounds somewhat natural or funny. Hoihoi-san is a robot, but just acting human is mainly the aim for this project. You can try being creative and mimic a robot for a particular part, like, "Extermination complete~!" (no special effects, just your voice)

Audition Lines:
Line 1: "Take that! And that! AND THAT. Extermination complete~! [chuckle] Want some more?"
Line 2: "[gasp!] (sarcastic) Oh no~! I detect smoke! (sadistic) Starting fire extinguishing mode? [laughs]"
Line 3: "I'll take pleasure in gutting you, boy~! Come here..."

2) Co-starring Role: Combat-san is another small bug-killing robot, but programmed to dispose of any nearby competition, including Hoihoi-san. She'll be portrayed as a psycho chick who's dead set on trashing Hoihoi-san, but loyal to her owner when he's around. Her voice ideally sounds medium-high pitch, but all is good as long as it sounds somewhat natural or funny. Combat-san is a robot, but acting human is the aim for this project.

Audition Lines:
Line 1: "(military-like) Sir! Yes, sir!"
Line 2: "(controlled excitement) Ahh~, found you! (losing control of excitement) I don't know what you did, BUT YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!! [laughs]"
Line 3: "[do your best impression of a 5 second (estimated), low-pitch battle cry]"

I've set up a BTVA project page to keep auditions neat and organized in one place. For more info and updates:

www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Nyoronners/casting-call/Ichigeki-Sacchuu-Hoihoi-san-Flash-Animation/

If you want to differentiate yourself as a Newgrounds submitter, please add an "uguu~!" at the end of Hoihoi-san line #3 and/or Combat-san line #1. Auditions are public by default, but you can choose to submit them privately by unchecking the box that says, "Allow audition to be public."

There's only one week left to audition (sorry, I'm new here). The deadline is set for Saturday, May, 31 2014.

Send me a PM if you wish to contact me directly about this project.

Thanks for looking!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-27 05:07:28

I'm working on a fighting game called "Dragonball Z: Instincts".
I gave Goku's voice a shot, but I'm a terrible DBZ voice actor haha.

Requested voices:
-Goku
-Vegeta
-Adult Gohan
-Broly
-Fat Buu
-(Krillin)
-Piccolo

The "required" voices will be:
-grunts/pant's/ screams
-super/ ultimate attack screams (like kamehameha/ spirit bomb, etc)
-hit impacts like "ugh"/ ouch, etc

Other vocals will be appreceated, but not necessarily.

You don't have to edit the vocals, I just need the raw wav files, I'll do all the audio processing ;-).

Interrested? Would be really cool!
You can email me a couple of vocal samples, and from thereone we'll see if your voice fits the character(s)!
If I use your voice, you'll be listed in the credit's (or someplace extra if you'd like that, in consideration)

email: rene.vanwestrop@live.nl

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-27 17:15:43

Hey!
I'm making a fantasy toon series. I need a voice actor for this little guy (Adom).
He's young, he has low confidence but speaks his mind.
If you could send me a few voices to (thebeanofan@gmail.com) please.
Just say stuff like: "Sorry" "Are you sure we should be doing this" and anything else that you can imagine him saying (simply from the info that I have given you)
Thanks!

Sam

Voice Actor Wanted

Potato

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-05-27 17:16:15

Male, Greek accents needed for some short lines of dialogue.

Cerberus Creative are searching for passable Greek accents for their ArmA 3 community project. The project is coming on in leaps and bounds and already has a large following.

If you think can assume the role of an English-speaking, Greek accented soldier, please audition with the lines below and send your recordings to Scott Ripley at Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Soldier 1: Typhon to Anaideia (a-nah-day-ah), Typhon to Anaideia, report in, over?

Soldier 1: Anaideia, this is Typhon - executing code "Sigma". Nemean is en route, ETA, 1 minute. Out.

Soldier 2: It's the Americans! Sound the alarm! Go! Go!

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature