New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zullzee
Zullzee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 24th, 2013 @ 05:38 PM Reply

I need a female to record a scream for my upcoming animation, which is done and just needs this to be finished. Your character is a little girl that just discovered her beloved cat dead on the ground. The more convincing, loud, and terrifying the scream can sound, the better. It needs to last about 3-4 seconds long for the scene.

Message me the audio file here. Multiple takes in the file would be nice!

Thanks in advance!

dere-kotsu
dere-kotsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 02:52 PM Reply

Hello everyone!

This is Derek aka Dere-kotsu and I am looking for a voice replacement for my animated series -- Kaigan: Spirit Chronicles. I am looking for a voice actress to take over the role of Tsunade Yamagishi, the old lady at the end of episode 1. She is a pivotal character in Kaigan and will make a lot of appearances (major and minor) throughout the series, so I will need someone who is dedicated and has the interest for it .

Vocal Range: Medium, Medium-Low (Elderly or Middle-Aged -- Do several takes)

Bio: As founder of the Yamagishi style of spiritual arts, Tsunade teaches the next generation of the family (Akari, Ari, and Aya). Though she is old, she possesses a great amount of power. She has more of a laid back attitude with life, but there are secrets that her family doesn't even know.

Audition Lines

Line 1: [Jokingly] Fight me? Why, I'm just a little old lady. Heh Heh Heh
Line 2: [Determine] I won't stop fighting, even when these old bones break!!
Line 3: [Shocked] No!! The seal has been broken?!?! [Worried] This isn't good... "He" will be released.
Line 4: [A series of grunts and sounds for fighting (punching, kicking, combos, getting hit, etc.)]

Please make sure to have a clear recording and take several takes. When you save, save the file as [username]_Tsunade_Line #.mp3 (Will only accept MP3 files). Send me an email with the subject "[username] - Tsunade Audition" to derekotsu@gmail.com or just PM me here. I will be eagerly waiting for you submissions and good luck to you all~

Voice Actor Wanted

Check out my website and my facebook page. If you have twitter, then come and follow me @derekotsu

BBS Signature
sfzapgun
sfzapgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 07:53 PM Reply

Still need a a good "Screwey Squirrel" voice mimic.

The voice is kind of a nasal-ly adolecent voice with a Jersey accent. Check out youtube for example cartoons.

Thanks to the people who have already responded. I still need an actor to mimic the Screwy Squirrel voice, who is the main character in the toon. It seems to be a hard voice to do. Here is a link to the line script if you want to try it out. I'm desperate to fill this role, so "close enough" will be good enough at this point. maybe it can be digitaly filtered?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7En3Tp2j4dmSGtwanJRdEZSOWM/

edit

Contact me via PM.

...and collinthomas09, I STILL can't contact you! it says I'm not on your contact list!

Voice Actor Wanted

"This place has more rules than Sing-Sing!"

BBS Signature
sfzapgun
sfzapgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 25th, 2013 @ 08:37 PM Reply

At 4/25/13 07:53 PM, sfzapgun wrote: Still need a a good "Screwey Squirrel" voice mimic.

The voice is kind of a nasal-ly adolecent voice with a Jersey accent. Check out youtube for example cartoons.

Thanks to the people who have already responded. I still need an actor to mimic the Screwy Squirrel voice, who is the main character in the toon. It seems to be a hard voice to do. Here is a link to the line script if you want to try it out. I'm desperate to fill this role, so "close enough" will be good enough at this point. maybe it can be digitaly filtered?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7En3Tp2j4dmSGtwanJRdEZSOWM/
edit

Contact me via PM.

...and collinthomas09, I STILL can't contact you! it says I'm not on your contact list!

"This place has more rules than Sing-Sing!"

BBS Signature
Chryo93
Chryo93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 26th, 2013 @ 09:58 AM Reply

I'm a 20 year old male, capable with British, Italian, Midwestern American, and Russian accents, either in an adolescent or mature tone. PM if interested.

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 26th, 2013 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 4/26/13 09:58 AM, Chryo93 wrote: I'm a 20 year old male, capable with British, Italian, Midwestern American, and Russian accents, either in an adolescent or mature tone. PM if interested.

If you're looking to reply to the previous post, please message them in private. If you're looking for work, then post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread. We want to keep this thread for those who are actually looking for VAs for their projects.

Thank you!

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 26th, 2013 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 4/26/13 09:58 AM, Chryo93 wrote: I'm a 20 year old male, capable with British, Italian, Midwestern American, and Russian accents, either in an adolescent or mature tone. PM if interested.

If you're looking to reply to the previous post, please message them in private. If you're looking for work, then post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread. We want to keep this thread for those who are actually looking for VAs for their projects.

Thank you.

WittyBaron
WittyBaron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 11:05 AM Reply

So, I've been writing this moving-comic type story called memories and I needed some voice actors who want to voice the characters. To fill you in on the story, it's basically going through this guy's life in the form of moving-comic type memories. It starts out with him falling into darkness and that's really all I want to say about it cus i don't want to spoil it.
The voices I need are:

Daniel: supporting character, only appears in the beginning (might come back in the end) "chapter", never actually seen, sounds about 18-20 years old
Dmitri: main character, blond hair blue eyed, kind of a prep, 15 years old, boyish voice, long time friends with Sarah, is fit (not super fit though), very fast and athletic but not much endurance unless absolutely necessary, and defends his friends and will destroy anyone who betrays him or hurts any of his friends
Evan: supporting character (until later in the story), brown hair hazel eyed, regular t-shirt wearing kinda guy, defends his friends and has a love interest with Anne about 18
Nikolai: secondary-main, white hair green eyed, only protects people he deams necessary for his survival, wears jeans and a pea-coat, pretty fit, 17 years old
Anne: supporting character (may come back later), appears in beginning with Daniel but mysteriously disappears after something happens, is a kind and caring person who is always thinking of others, 17 years old
Sarah: blond hair blue eyes, 15 years old, long time friend of Dmitri, smart and cunning, is an gymnast (think that's what it's called), an always be prepared type of person who helps the ones she trusts (she doesn't trust people very easily)
Sky: a very spiritual person who believes that man will persevere no matter what because god will protect them from harm, usually wears a dress along with a sun hat during the day, brown hair yellow eyes, always helps others no matter who they are, 18 years old
None of the characters need a specific
PM me if you want to play one of the characters (can try out for more than 1), or need more information and I will send you the lines/info.
Good Luck and Fair Winds to you!

HalfStepTides
HalfStepTides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 29th, 2013 @ 01:10 AM Reply

I'm making an album that conceptually deals with childhood innocence and growing up.

1 - I need a female who can voice a character age 7-10 with either a british or an american accent. Either works.
2 - Just to get a feel for the character - I'd like some soft laughs, giggles, humming, etc. Just act like a little girl with the emphasis on carefree attitude and a youthful spirit.
3 - Contact me either on here or halfsteptides (at) gmail.com
4 - Deadline for submission is the 10th of May.

Also please note; I'd really like it if you had a quality mic and do not just record on your computer/laptop mic. I have a standard of quality I like to keep when it comes to my stuff, thanks.

D3ATH
D3ATH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 29th, 2013 @ 09:39 PM Reply

I am currently developing a website at PoochFinder.com which will eventually become a nationwide registry for lost pooches. Users will be able to register for free and post listings while the public will be able to post tips via the website, e-mail, voice, or text which will immediately notify the listing owner via the same methods. I have registered the toll-free number, and I was wondering if any voice actors out there would be willing to donate their voice to record some of the messages for the system. Please PM if you are interested or post on this thread ... thanks!

natnoj
natnoj
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 1st, 2013 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 4/29/13 09:39 PM, D3ATH wrote: I am currently developing a website at PoochFinder.com which will eventually become a nationwide registry for lost pooches.

Hey man I'm interested, do drop me a message.

Sundome
Sundome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:01 AM Reply

Hey guys.
Im currently seeking a voice actor who can manage to speak some native american words, Cherokee or Hupa, whatever you have experience with.
The script of the movie is about a fatal wounded native american soldier, who has fell into his own booby trap.
He is watching the aftermath of the combat, leaving nothing but blood, chaos and misery.
Before he dies, he sees the better side of the 'White Devils', (the European imperialists). He snaps, and instead of being a warrior of nature, he destroyes the beauty of nature that is around him. With this, I mean he is crushing flowers, beheading a wooden critter, and crushing bugs.
When he dies, his spirit is filled with roots, leaves, tree branches, making his torso implode.

The picture is the character the voiceactor will play. (ain't done with the scene of the picture, it will get more bloody and messy!)
I hope someone will find this intresting. If you do, PM me and we will talk more about it.

Voice Actor Wanted

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:50 AM Reply

Hello voice actors and other readers,

Together with a friend of mine I'm working on a video game series called "Star Gazer Hank Mankind's Ultimate Pilot" or in short SHMUP. And it will be an eh... SHMUP.

We're currently working on the first game, and we're in need of voice actors m/f. These are the characters:

Good guys: Hank (Main character, hero), Board computer (Important support character, computer voice).
Bad guys: Iron Hawk (first boss. Machine), Torch (Second boss. Machine), Factory (Third boss. Machine. Low, mighty, humming voice, like rock biter from The Never Ending Story film), Steel Eagle (Forth boss. Machine. Similar to Iron Hawk), Shroud (Fifth and final boss. Machine.)

All except one are machine voices. You can deform your voice into a machine voice if you want. We want every voice to sound different, so different ways of deforming are welcome. But you don't have deform your own voice. We can do that too. We're more interested in your voice and acting. So only put effects on your recording if you have some good and original ones.

If you are interested in a role for the game please record the lines below for the role you wish to audition for, and send them to paranodia.abridgent@gmail.com

The lines are:

Hank

This is two thousand sixty six. My home planet Gaia's population growth and pollution issues are sky high. But the resources have reached rock bottom.

(mocking) Hèh. No chance buddy.

(excited long stretched yell) Whooohaaaa!

Board computer

Prepare for landing.

Never produced in a- Holy shit! Behind you!

It is not ours. It's Gaia whose access is blocked. Seemingly our enemy hides the planet from the outside to prevent in or outgoing traffic.

Iron Hawk

This sector is under martial law of the C Force. Submit yourself or die.

Stop him. He cannot escape this sector.

Torch

Did you really think destroying C Force's cannon fodder is impressive?

Turns out someone's all talk.

Factory (Low, mighty, humming voice, a bit like the stone guy from Never Ending Story)

Incorrect serial number, proceed towards gate delta-two for scanning and readjustments.

To all units in the area, intruder detected.

Steel Eagle (Similar to Iron Hawk)

You have destroyed an inferior prototype. You will not survive this encounter.

Built to last.

Shroud

Surely. I have time on hands, so fire away. Figuratively I mean.

Oh you didn't think that we are piloted now did you? Gaia was one of the planets we suspect capable of developing artificial intelligence, and we are here to prevent that.

Now may I ask you yourname?

Hope to hear recordings from you soon.

Good luck,
SJ

BBS Signature
hopeless87
hopeless87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 8th, 2013 @ 01:30 PM Reply

Need a "fatherly" voice for small animation project. Please PM for script and details.

Read more madness!Vicero, the mad writer

BBS Signature
MSPToons
MSPToons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 8th, 2013 @ 04:26 PM Reply

I need a voice actress for the female lead in my series Elmer the Eccentric. If I could, I would pay, but, sadly, I can't.
The character's name is Zephy, and she is a carefree, fun-loving, spazzy, somewhat bubbly girl. I don't really have a specific voice in mind, but it should not be high pitched. Something mid range or slightly deep should work fine, but, like I said, I don't really have a specific voice in mind. So long as it isn't annoying or overly peppy, it should be fine.
Here is a visual if you need it.
Audition lines:
"Ever wonder what hamburgers would say if they could talk?"
(excited) "I love ramen! Can we have some?"
(crying) "Why would you eat all the pancakes?"

I'd like to have all auditions in by May 24th, but I'm willing to make exceptions if more time is needed. If you're interested, PM me with a link to your audition.

I make cartoons.
HourSand of Glass
Youtube | Facebook | Tumblr

Willeeto
Willeeto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Art Lover
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 9th, 2013 @ 05:18 PM Reply

I need someone who can do a good impersonation of Jeremy Kyle.. It's a long shot I know.. Anyone out there who can sound remotely like him?

I'm planning a parody flash about the Jeremy Kyle show with a bit of a twist, I can't do his voice for shit, but if there's anyone out there who can do a good impression and would like to be involved I would be forever in your debt!

I've included an image of his character to show I'm not fucking around, it's just I need some dialogue to go by to really start animating anything substantial.

... You've all heard of this guy right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU9l15FgVbg

Voice Actor Wanted

Indigorain
Indigorain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 11th, 2013 @ 05:53 AM Reply

Hey everyone!

I need a voice actor to voice one line for a song that I've pretty much finished.

I need someone with a fatherly voice to do the line 'I'm sorry son'.
Here's the scene I got the original from. It's at 1:05.

If you're interested, you can email me at: lukavandepol@gmail.com
I'll let you hear the song too, to capture the atmosphere.

Thanks in advance! :D

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 11th, 2013 @ 05:48 PM Reply

I need 3 voice actors.....For a comedy animation

Called the YOLO bros.

1. Stoner/swaggot
17. years old.
"Lets go smoke some poison Ivy!"

2. Other stoner swaggot
19 years.
"Yeah man, YOLO!,"

Second line
"Now lets like, go bang your sister!"

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 14th, 2013 @ 04:33 PM Reply

Hello, my name is Nrg. I am currently finishing an advertisement. I only need a few lines.

Line 1: *Whistling*
Line 2: What the?
Line 3: How comes I am subscribed to Nrg( Energy )
Line 4: But not oto?
Line 5: NOOO!
Line 6: grrrrr

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

ade-syndicate
ade-syndicate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 14th, 2013 @ 07:14 PM Reply

To whom this may concern,
My name is Alexander Emenheiser of creator, lead writer, lead musician, and lead animator ADE-Syndicate. I am searching for at most six different voice actors for six different roles, three male and three female. They are for a new series of animations called "Acorn Street". It's rated PG to PG13.
Character 1 - Alex Rowan: I envisioned him to kind of sound like Skipper from Gravity Falls. He is blond, kind of short, long combed hair, round chin, geeky yet not quite very bright socially. He is passive, anti-war, likes 60's funk music. 15 years old.
Char. 2 - Kyle Attucks: Has a deep, almost sexy voice. (keep in mind, it doesn't have to be like this) He is dark blond, long pointy hair, pointed chin, and is more violent-oriented. He likes metal music and has a huge collection of guns and artillery. Is very smug. He is 15 years old.
Zack âEUoeAttackâEU Attucks - He has a masculine voice, broad shoulders and chin. He has pointed brown hair. He is very laid back. He acts as the âEUoeparentâEU for Alex and Kyle. He likes classic rock. He plays bass guitar and always wanted to be in a band. 18 years old.

There's no duedate for sign up. Just contact me over newgrounds or youtube. (www.youtube.com/adesyndicate)

Mighty4x
Mighty4x
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 14th, 2013 @ 07:37 PM Reply

Hello, I am doing a project for my Spanish class that will include 3 animations. It is preferred that you are able to speak Spanish. Im looking for an american voice from an 18-25 year old and a nervous man that has to diffuse a bomb who's voice is higher pitched. I can pay with steam trade or Paypal (max $10 ea.) PM me or Email me @ Findmehere450@yahoo.com .

ShinyTheKitsune
ShinyTheKitsune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 16th, 2013 @ 02:18 AM Reply

Hello there people my name is Shiny. I am currently looking for male voice actors owo
artistgamergal adviced me to go ask here so haha here i am x)

So I've decided to made an animation out of the book Warrior cats Sasha & Tigerstar into the woods. For more information go here (the warrior cats wiki forum) http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Into_the_Woods

I'd really appericiate if anyone is up for this. It's hard to find male voice actors nowathesedays haha.

You can contact me via Email, Skype, deviantart or a PM here. (notice from 16 - 20 may im not around so i will reply when im back)

e-mail :Shinythekitsune@hotmail.com
deviantart: Auroraclaw

Roles:
Tigerstar - Grumpy, cracky, deep voice.

Ken - Oldish voice, cracky voice.

Pine - Accent, middle deep voice.

Rowanpaw - Teenager voice.

Jaggedtooth - Grown up voice.

Runningnose - Accent, cracky voice.

Boulder - Grown up, deep voice.

1# Thunderclan cat - Teenager voice.
2# Thunderclan cat - Accent, light voice.

Thank you in advance!

GentlemanTrooper
GentlemanTrooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 18th, 2013 @ 03:20 PM Reply

Hello everyone

I'm Itching to get to work on a new animation and I find myself needing voice actors. The project I have in mind is a jab at some of the reoccurring themes of Bioshock Infinite. Basically it's a dumbass parody, but it's my dumbass parody. :3 I'll be needing two voice actors, male and female, for the roles of
- Booker DeWitt
- Elizabeth Comstock
It's about 8 or 9 short lines for each character and so hopefully it wont be to much of a bother to record.

So here's what I'm looking for.
- 1 male
- 1 female
- Decent sound quality (preferably someone with a proper mic)
- someone who can adequately replicate the voice of each character. (Mind you, you don't have to be absolutely perfect. Just close enough)
- good attitude and willingness to work with others.

Here is a link to a reference video that will give you and Idea of what I'm looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_3fSydT9UY That about covers it. Reply here or PM me if you'd like to know more.

Thanks

GTrooper

Sydonai
Sydonai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 18th, 2013 @ 03:54 PM Reply

I'm looking for someone that has a mic and can register some vocals, that's it. Easy and simple, add me on Skype (mark asmodei, without the space).

ShireSpeare
ShireSpeare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 20th, 2013 @ 03:58 PM Reply

Hello there voices of newgrounds

Let's cut to the chase. I am an animator in need of voice actors, i can't animate without having the voices first. I am making a flash about the subject weapon law involving the current US president, Barrack Obama. Genre: political/comedy.

I require 1 male voice and 1 female voice. There is a third role but i am capable of filling that part myself.
Voices needed:
- Barrack obama, you should be able to do a very close resemblance of Obama's voice.
- Press reporter (female), a small part containing 1/2 lines. Voice should sound adult female.

Your recordings should have some sort of quality, not necessarily the best but not bad either.
Don't hesitate to pm me if you feel like you meet up to the requirements.

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 25th, 2013 @ 11:18 AM Reply

Hello, I have already done some animations with voices in this.
I have finished an animation,and I only need one line

THE ADVENTURES OF......Sir Derp!

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

ChrisReddie
ChrisReddie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 27th, 2013 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 5/25/13 11:18 AM, NrgFA wrote: Hello, I have already done some animations with voices in this.
I have finished an animation,and I only need one line

THE ADVENTURES OF......Sir Derp!

Hey do you still need the voice? If so, where can I send it?

BoxFullofZombies
BoxFullofZombies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 29th, 2013 @ 08:39 PM Reply

Voice Actors needed

Hey everyone, I will be reaching 100 faves on my NG channel so to celebrate such a momentous event for me, im going to make an animated series. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO DO IT!
I will be looking for help with the animation and voicing in the series.
I haven't come up a decent name for it yet but here's a list of characters and their personalities:

Reaper: Not much i known about him except that he's practically immortal and that sometimes he might save your life, sometimes he might steal your car. (Reaper's Powers: All functions, body manipulation, Contracting, and shifting)
(age ???)

Tyrone: One of Jacks close friends, he traveled with Kaylub, Nim, and Jack till, Jack makes his deal with Reaper, after that he left with Jack. Tyrone didn't originally have any powers, he was evacuated to the green zone after the Red Zone incident, and was then experimented on until Jack, and Nim broke him out. (Tyrone's power is a strong base Juggernaut)
(age 17)

Kaylub: the main character in the series, he and his twin brother both were at ground zero at the red zone explosion. (Kaylub's power is shock waves) (age 17)

Nim: she is a bubbly person who doesn't let anything stop her, she met Kaylub after ground zero and ever since has been glued to him. (gravity manipulator) (age, 16)

Jack: Jack is Kaylub's younger brother he was at grounds zero with kaylub. he has no power, and grows jealous of Kaylub and quickly makes a deal with Reaper for the power to outshine his brother at everything, but the power goes to his head and becomes a serous threat to Kaylub and Nim. (age, 16)
(no power till makes contract with Reaper, Contracted power: telekinesis, power absorption, and shifting)

Ray Young (The King Of LOWER CITY): Ray is the leader of one of the four major gangs in the Red Zone, he by is by far the most powerful of the four gang leaders he also controls greatest amount of territory. Ray started out as one of the lackeys in a small time gang in the lower city, but after the explosion at Better Future Pharmaceuticals, he gained the ability the control peoples minds. He then used this power to ruthlessly clime his way to the top and gain more territory in the Red Zone.
He is very ruthless and will do anything and everything to gain more power and control, he doesn't have any other attributes other then his cunning that make him a good leader, he mainly relies on his mind control ability to keep people in check.

Casandra Davies( one of the four gang leaders of the Red Zone, formally known as the Toxic Queen): Casandra Davies is the leader of one of the four major gangs in the Red Zone, she is the leader of the second most powerful gang in the Red zone and has the largest number of ability users on her side. Casandra started out as a drug dealer and soon after the indecent at Better Future Pharmaceuticals, she raided the remains of the research lab looking for drugs but instead found Reaper. He offered her a contract, she readily excepted it gaining the ability to create any type of poison, and the ability to change her body from liquid to solid at will.
Like Ray she can control people but not in the same way, after gaining her ability she started a drug dealing operation by selling addictive toxins derived from herself, to the populace causing people to become extremely addictive to the substance and doing her will in exchange for the toxin.
Other than being very manipulative, she is also very smart and cunning, this is shown when she takes over territory and other gangs, in the Red Zone.

Carlos Decenta (one of the four gang leaders of the Red Zone, formally known as the Crimson Devil):

Toby (one of the four gang leaders of the Red Zone, formally known as Knives):

Side characters and groups:

Colonel Sanders (Seconds in command on the Red Zone task force):

General Heller (is in command of the Green Zone and military divisions within the Zones):

Gang members:
-Snake Harts (Casandra Davies)
-The Black Reapers (Ray Young)
-Demons (Carlos Decenta)
-Hell Spawn (Toby)

civilians: Civilians are people with no abilities, and were evacuated to the Green Zone. The Government is currently experimenting on them, blaming the disappearances of people in the green zone, to the ability users.

Soldiers: there are many different divisions withing the military residing within the zones:

-Super Soldiers : These are military officers that have gained abilities artificially, by injecting chemicals into their body They are mainly used for search and destroy missions. (Super Soldier powers, Weak base Juggernaut)

-Guards: They guard the entrances between zones, they wear a white uniform.

-Red Division: They are soldiers that scout the Red zone and report back.

-Normal foot Soldier: just Generic Foot soldiers.

Dr. Hendrix: He was the head scientist at Better Future Pharmaceuticals, before the Red Zone Indecent. The best way of describing his personality is, CRAZY MOTHER F*CKING PSYCHOPATH.

Better Future Pharmaceuticals: Better Future Pharmaceuticals i a government owned company that was researching on activating dormant abilities in the human body, their main test subject was Reaper. After the facility explosion the chemicals from the tests escaped and caused people with a certain gene , to gain dormant abilities. The city has been under lock down and has gone to chaos ever since.
So, if you would like to audition for a role in the series please have one or more characters you want to audition for and a demo of your voice or voices. But if you want to animate the series please again have samples of your work available.

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.
AND NO YOUR NOT GETTING PAID SORRY!
you can reach me at: Zoombieslol@Gmail.com

this is the opening song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4_4KZF3D8

Oh, and back story:
It takes place in a slightly distant future (kinda), were the government is used the company Better Future Pharmaceuticals that was researching on activating dormant abilities in the human body, their main test subject was Reaper (the first human being to unlock dormant abilities), seeing his uses the government tried to recreate the same abilities so that they could make super solders (and other evil shit). After Reaper escaped the facility and making it explode in the process, the chemicals from the tests escaped and caused people with a certain gene , to gain dormant abilities. The city has been under lock down and has gone to shit ever since. the city was split up into two parts the red zone and the green zone, the red zone is were the majority of the population that have abilities are, and the green zone are for the uninfected normal people.

ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE, WE NEED REALLY NEED FEMALE VOICE ACTORS!

Voice Actor Wanted

BoxFullofZombies
BoxFullofZombies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 29th, 2013 @ 08:42 PM Reply

Voice actor needed

Hey everyone, I will be reaching 100 faves on my NG channel so to celebrate such a momentous event for me, im going to make an animated series. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TO DO IT!
I will be looking for help with the animation and voicing in the series.
I haven't come up a decent name for it yet but here's a list of characters and their personalities:

Reaper: Not much i known about him except that he's practically immortal and that sometimes he might save your life, sometimes he might steal your car. (Reaper's Powers: All functions, body manipulation, Contracting, and shifting)
(age ???)

Tyrone: One of Jacks close friends, he traveled with Kaylub, Nim, and Jack till, Jack makes his deal with Reaper, after that he left with Jack. Tyrone didn't originally have any powers, he was evacuated to the green zone after the Red Zone incident, and was then experimented on until Jack, and Nim broke him out. (Tyrone's power is a strong base Juggernaut)
(age 17)

Kaylub: the main character in the series, he and his twin brother both were at ground zero at the red zone explosion. (Kaylub's power is shock waves) (age 17)

Nim: she is a bubbly person who doesn't let anything stop her, she met Kaylub after ground zero and ever since has been glued to him. (gravity manipulator) (age, 16)

Jack: Jack is Kaylub's younger brother he was at grounds zero with kaylub. he has no power, and grows jealous of Kaylub and quickly makes a deal with Reaper for the power to outshine his brother at everything, but the power goes to his head and becomes a serous threat to Kaylub and Nim. (age, 16)
(no power till makes contract with Reaper, Contracted power: telekinesis, power absorption, and shifting)

Ray Young (The King Of LOWER CITY): Ray is the leader of one of the four major gangs in the Red Zone, he by is by far the most powerful of the four gang leaders he also controls greatest amount of territory. Ray started out as one of the lackeys in a small time gang in the lower city, but after the explosion at Better Future Pharmaceuticals, he gained the ability the control peoples minds. He then used this power to ruthlessly clime his way to the top and gain more territory in the Red Zone.
He is very ruthless and will do anything and everything to gain more power and control, he doesn't have any other attributes other then his cunning that make him a good leader, he mainly relies on his mind control ability to keep people in check.

Casandra Davies( one of the four gang leaders of the Red Zone, formally known as the Toxic Queen): Casandra Davies is the leader of one of the four major gangs in the Red Zone, she is the leader of the second most powerful gang in the Red zone and has the largest number of ability users on her side. Casandra started out as a drug dealer and soon after the indecent at Better Future Pharmaceuticals, she raided the remains of the research lab looking for drugs but instead found Reaper. He offered her a contract, she readily excepted it gaining the ability to create any type of poison, and the ability to change her body from liquid to solid at will.
Like Ray she can control people but not in the same way, after gaining her ability she started a drug dealing operation by selling addictive toxins derived from herself, to the populace causing people to become extremely addictive to the substance and doing her will in exchange for the toxin.
Other than being very manipulative, she is also very smart and cunning, this is shown when she takes over territory and other gangs, in the Red Zone.

Carlos Decenta (one of the four gang leaders of the Red Zone, formally known as the Crimson Devil):

Toby (one of the four gang leaders of the Red Zone, formally known as Knives):

Side characters and groups:

Colonel Sanders (Seconds in command on the Red Zone task force):

General Heller (is in command of the Green Zone and military divisions within the Zones):

Gang members:
-Snake Harts (Casandra Davies)
-The Black Reapers (Ray Young)
-Demons (Carlos Decenta)
-Hell Spawn (Toby)

civilians: Civilians are people with no abilities, and were evacuated to the Green Zone. The Government is currently experimenting on them, blaming the disappearances of people in the green zone, to the ability users.

Soldiers: there are many different divisions withing the military residing within the zones:

-Super Soldiers : These are military officers that have gained abilities artificially, by injecting chemicals into their body They are mainly used for search and destroy missions. (Super Soldier powers, Weak base Juggernaut)

-Guards: They guard the entrances between zones, they wear a white uniform.

-Red Division: They are soldiers that scout the Red zone and report back.

-Normal foot Soldier: just Generic Foot soldiers.

Dr. Hendrix: He was the head scientist at Better Future Pharmaceuticals, before the Red Zone Indecent. The best way of describing his personality is, CRAZY MOTHER F*CKING PSYCHOPATH.

Better Future Pharmaceuticals: Better Future Pharmaceuticals i a government owned company that was researching on activating dormant abilities in the human body, their main test subject was Reaper. After the facility explosion the chemicals from the tests escaped and caused people with a certain gene , to gain dormant abilities. The city has been under lock down and has gone to chaos ever since.
So, if you would like to audition for a role in the series please have one or more characters you want to audition for and a demo of your voice or voices. But if you want to animate the series please again have samples of your work available.

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.
AND NO YOUR NOT GETTING PAID SORRY!
you can reach me at: Zoombieslol@Gmail.com

this is the opening song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4_4KZF3D8

Oh, and back story:
It takes place in a slightly distant future (kinda), were the government is used the company Better Future Pharmaceuticals that was researching on activating dormant abilities in the human body, their main test subject was Reaper (the first human being to unlock dormant abilities), seeing his uses the government tried to recreate the same abilities so that they could make super solders (and other evil shit). After Reaper escaped the facility and making it explode in the process, the chemicals from the tests escaped and caused people with a certain gene , to gain dormant abilities. The city has been under lock down and has gone to shit ever since. the city was split up into two parts the red zone and the green zone, the red zone is were the majority of the population that have abilities are, and the green zone are for the uninfected normal people.

ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE, WE NEED REALLY NEED FEMALE VOICE ACTORS!

Voice Actor Wanted

x1DIRTYDOGG1x
x1DIRTYDOGG1x
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 1st, 2013 @ 01:15 PM Reply

Need a male voice actor with a thick spanish accent.