• 3,265 Replies
Hurumi
Hurumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-12 15:26:00

Hello I need a voice actress to play me in a little animation short. These are the lines:

Oh hello I didn't see you there. My name is Shanai and I'm an inspiring artist. I would like you to come take a look at my art blog on wordpress where you get to see many of my sketches, drawings, and things that fueled me as a artist. Such as my art style which is heavily influenced from Japanese Animation. I'm also on popular social media sites so come take a look won't be disappointing.
Note: this done right away and also I'm Black/African American so if your not Black/African American then it will be hard to sound close to me. I'm not a outgoing person so do not be hyperactive just talk calm. Well I will know who sound close to how I speak.
You can email here or at ILoveAnimeartandanimation@gmail.com

JoSilver
JoSilver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-13 12:37:13

Looking For a Voice Actress for a Hentai Game.

I know this is a long shot but I need a Someone to voice the female character in a Hentai game that's pretty far along. I know exactly what I want need, She also has a few lines.
The character is young (but of course she's 18) and fairly small, I'm more or less looking for you to do a voice rather then just moan for me because I got the base covered, already.

The picture below is all I am willing to show off publicly of the project... It's from an early version and a lot has changed but in a nutshell this is the character.

If you're interested, PM and we will discuss the details of the project, If you have a demo reel please send me it.
Thank you!

Voice Actor Wanted

crowpunk
crowpunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-13 15:59:46

ummm hi im new at this kind of stuff still need a voice actor?

pooterjon
pooterjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-14 22:02:01

At 4/9/13 11:21 PM, captainmcross wrote: I'm currently putting together a project about the lives of apps. It is in the spirit on Pencilmation, but much different! I will be looking for voice actors to fit a variety of roles but right now I am in need of two types of voices for a 60-90 second animation. :

Sent you a PM! Hope to hear from you. :D

spraycan74
spraycan74
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-14 23:09:22

I am making a short radio drama about a man and a woman that find love during the cold war early 1960's era. All voice actors auditioning NEED (and I stress this) to speak with radio drama 40's 50's era tone styles.

An example would be fast paced talking and slightly forced, deepened voice for the man and a fast talking girl with similar aspects.

Characters:

-Walter Mitchell (Protagonist)= Deep voice (Doesn't have to be too deep)
-Rebecca Stanton (Woman he falls in love with)

A good example of how I want Rebbecca to sound is here (Since I can't explain it too well with words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PseixWxCN84 <<<<<<< From 5:20-5:47

And for Walter, I would like it to be like the man in that radio drama ^^^^^^^^^^ 5:48-6:04

Lines: Walter Mitchell- Walter Mitchell- August 7th, 1961.................. Today started off a bit stranger than usual. I woke up at quarter till 7 am yet and I usually wake up at 7 am precisely. I proceeded as usual though, I walked down the stars, took my clothes off, and got into the shower.

Rebecca Stanton- I don't dance actually. I've come here every Tuesday ever since my husband left for the war. This was the last place we were at before he left.

Send auditions to my email at "worldanimated@yahoo.com" if you are interested

This project should be done by 4/18/13 if I find the right voice actors :). So it's a short project that should increase your notoriety.

Deadline: 4/15/13

sunbeetle
sunbeetle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-15 14:02:01

Hi, I need voices for a very short project, replacing the characters from a scene in Pulp Fiction with Disney characters. The scene is here: (from 1:23)

Travolta - Goofy
Dealer - Donald Duck
Uma Thurman - Minnie Mouse
Girl - Daisy Duck

Please audition with the lines in the clip, send then to my email: bacsojin AT gmail.com. Deadline 1st of May.

Thank you!

zachselsior
zachselsior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-16 16:29:05

Need a voice actress for the next episode of my series

Name: Sarah Smitt
Voice: low mellow teenage british, slightly raspy voice
Species: ghost for most of the animation. Then an elf-thing
pic: [URL=http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/zachdewd/media/happy1 _zps5ff298f4.png.html][IMG]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albu ms/ii558/zachdewd/happy1_zps5ff298f4.png[/IMG][/URL]

Lines to try:
1. (confused) You two ... Can see me?
2. (mad) why must I live this eternal damnation?
3. (calmly happy) Well you two don't seem TOO bad.

You can PM me your lines or you can email them to me at zachdewd@gmail.com.

ForeverBound
ForeverBound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-16 16:33:38

Hi guy's

I'm actually looking for a girl or a boy who can sing and who want's to make a track together with me. If u are interessted plzz pm me for more info etc.

also the genre i'm talking about are: Trance, House or Dance

BBS Signature
BLT333
BLT333
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-16 20:24:37

Hey, I'm in need of some voice actors for an animated short I'm making called "Like A Rock Star". I need 6 male voice actors for dialog and 1 female voice actress for a crying scene. Deadline Friday, April 26th. Must be OK with having both your NG username AND your real name listed in the credits, since I'm planning on showing this movie at a film festival in addition putting it up here on Newgrounds. You may PM me for auditioning/questions/etc. For more details on the roles, visit my forum post about it listed here: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1338049

KungFuHindu
KungFuHindu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-17 08:59:41

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm looking for a voice actor who can do an adult male, british accent, preferably with a deep voice, or something you would hear in a trailer, as I am creating CG Trailer for a project.

I have posted the lines below, however I would like the voice actors to play with it and add there own twist to it.

" You know...They say that Enemies Will always be enemies...but friends they can change...but you know what...we will still fight for our honor...our pride...our country...It's how we were raised...we were born to win..they say a soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon...but to us it's more than that...we're fighting for our Home. "

You can contact me either by PM or my email which is Bhimal.Ladva@gmail.com

I will definitely include you in the credits, I would prefer to have your real name in the credits, but if you're not comfortable with that I don't mind using your alias.

FlappyB
FlappyB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-18 08:29:10

Hey guys, for my new game I'm looking for voice actors for four characters. One actor might do multiple characters if they want. Amount of lines varies from 4 to 11.

- A strong, battle-hardened soldier. "I have seen many wars."

- A wise mystical creature. "A door is merely a temporary obstacle"

- A rookie soldier, innocent but passionate. "Give me a weapon, and I'll fight anyone!"

- A maniacal girl, switching from cute to evil in a blink. "I like puppies too. Especially the sound of snapping their necks!"

Please contact me at info@staalmedia.nl
Cheers!

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
pooterjon
pooterjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-18 12:26:31

At 4/18/13 08:29 AM, FlappyB wrote: Hey guys, for my new game I'm looking for voice actors for four characters. One actor might do multiple characters if they want. Amount of lines varies from 4 to 11. :

I sent you an email...sounds interesting!

therwiganimation
therwiganimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-21 21:52:38

Hey PEOPLE!
I'm working on this cartoon "The Round Headed People". Basically it's about those people living in this fictional city called RIng-City and their adventures. If you want to know more about it you can check out the latest episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pB35RH2D1I.

If you watch that episode, you will also notice that the voices are not so good. I would need voice actors (males and females) with descent quality microphones who can guaranty they will stick to this project for at least 6 months since I will release multiple episodes.

If you're interested let me know and I'll give you more information about the characters and the next episode script

Check out a band called 1995, their latest album is "Paris Sud Minute"

sfzapgun
sfzapgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-22 17:59:32

I've produced a six-minute parody cartoon of Tex Avery's Screwy Squirrel, and it's nearly compleate. I'm looking for someone who can imitate the voice of Screwy Squirrel, Meathead the dog, and a Peter Lorre-sounding mad Nazi Scientist. If you are interested in helping with voice work, let me know and I can foreward a clip of the toon and the line script to you.

I'll give you onscreen credit on the toon's opening title card.

Here's a link to one of the original cartoons, to give you an idea of the sound I need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcv_nkFgIEs

Please contact me through site private message. Thanks.

"This place has more rules than Sing-Sing!"

BBS Signature
FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-24 15:46:55

Evening, Newgrounders!

I posted an audition earlier regarding our pixel art game, it should be on page 95 i believe.
That audition is officially closed, but we're currently looking for the voice of our protagonist.
His name is still uncertain, we're working on a couple different ideas, but the script is nearly done.

We received tons of great auditions last time, and were able to cast most of our remaining characters,
that's why we're trying out here again.

So this character is a cop in his early 30's. He's sort of a pessimistic dude and can be pretty sarcastic at times.
His voice should be medium deep and mildly gruff.
We're basically looking for the voice of Dean Winchester of the TV show Supernatural.
Check out the link below for a good idea of the character:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-oquPvC87s

Again: To be able to audition you will need access to a decent condenser mic!
Be careful not to breath into the mic and make sure you're in a room without disturbing sounds.

With that said, I'm looking forward to hearing your auditions!

Line 1: Shut your filthy mouth! What's wrong with you?!

Line 2: A fairy!? What is this, Disney World?

Line 3:Whatever it is their doing, they might know something about the brotherhood. Let's ask them.

Line 4: Great story, kid, but what does all this have to do with me?

Line 5: Now, hold on a minute! So you're saying you got my wife killed so that you could get me here!?

Send your auditions to contact@fatpixiestudios.com

PS: If there's anyone who auditioned last time who didn't receive an email back from us, we're terribly sorry!
We've had some trouble organizing our emails this month.

-Robin @ FatPixieStudios

Voice Actor Wanted

FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-24 15:57:08

Just discovered a typo in Line 3.
It should be "whatever it is THEY'RE doing".

Thanks!

Zullzee
Zullzee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-24 17:38:32

I need a female to record a scream for my upcoming animation, which is done and just needs this to be finished. Your character is a little girl that just discovered her beloved cat dead on the ground. The more convincing, loud, and terrifying the scream can sound, the better. It needs to last about 3-4 seconds long for the scene.

Message me the audio file here. Multiple takes in the file would be nice!

Thanks in advance!

dere-kotsu
dere-kotsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-25 14:52:37

Hello everyone!

This is Derek aka Dere-kotsu and I am looking for a voice replacement for my animated series -- Kaigan: Spirit Chronicles. I am looking for a voice actress to take over the role of Tsunade Yamagishi, the old lady at the end of episode 1. She is a pivotal character in Kaigan and will make a lot of appearances (major and minor) throughout the series, so I will need someone who is dedicated and has the interest for it .

Vocal Range: Medium, Medium-Low (Elderly or Middle-Aged -- Do several takes)

Bio: As founder of the Yamagishi style of spiritual arts, Tsunade teaches the next generation of the family (Akari, Ari, and Aya). Though she is old, she possesses a great amount of power. She has more of a laid back attitude with life, but there are secrets that her family doesn't even know.

Audition Lines

Line 1: [Jokingly] Fight me? Why, I'm just a little old lady. Heh Heh Heh
Line 2: [Determine] I won't stop fighting, even when these old bones break!!
Line 3: [Shocked] No!! The seal has been broken?!?! [Worried] This isn't good... "He" will be released.
Line 4: [A series of grunts and sounds for fighting (punching, kicking, combos, getting hit, etc.)]

Please make sure to have a clear recording and take several takes. When you save, save the file as [username]_Tsunade_Line #.mp3 (Will only accept MP3 files). Send me an email with the subject "[username] - Tsunade Audition" to derekotsu@gmail.com or just PM me here. I will be eagerly waiting for you submissions and good luck to you all~

Voice Actor Wanted

Check out my website and my facebook page. If you have twitter, then come and follow me @derekotsu

BBS Signature
sfzapgun
sfzapgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-25 19:53:03

Still need a a good "Screwey Squirrel" voice mimic.

The voice is kind of a nasal-ly adolecent voice with a Jersey accent. Check out youtube for example cartoons.

Thanks to the people who have already responded. I still need an actor to mimic the Screwy Squirrel voice, who is the main character in the toon. It seems to be a hard voice to do. Here is a link to the line script if you want to try it out. I'm desperate to fill this role, so "close enough" will be good enough at this point. maybe it can be digitaly filtered?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7En3Tp2j4dmSGtwanJRdEZSOWM/

edit

Contact me via PM.

...and collinthomas09, I STILL can't contact you! it says I'm not on your contact list!

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
sfzapgun
sfzapgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-25 20:37:55

At 4/25/13 07:53 PM, sfzapgun wrote: Still need a a good "Screwey Squirrel" voice mimic.

The voice is kind of a nasal-ly adolecent voice with a Jersey accent. Check out youtube for example cartoons.

Thanks to the people who have already responded. I still need an actor to mimic the Screwy Squirrel voice, who is the main character in the toon. It seems to be a hard voice to do. Here is a link to the line script if you want to try it out. I'm desperate to fill this role, so "close enough" will be good enough at this point. maybe it can be digitaly filtered?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7En3Tp2j4dmSGtwanJRdEZSOWM/
edit

Contact me via PM.

...and collinthomas09, I STILL can't contact you! it says I'm not on your contact list!

BBS Signature
Chryo93
Chryo93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-26 09:58:37

I'm a 20 year old male, capable with British, Italian, Midwestern American, and Russian accents, either in an adolescent or mature tone. PM if interested.

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-26 21:20:59

At 4/26/13 09:58 AM, Chryo93 wrote: I'm a 20 year old male, capable with British, Italian, Midwestern American, and Russian accents, either in an adolescent or mature tone. PM if interested.

If you're looking to reply to the previous post, please message them in private. If you're looking for work, then post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread. We want to keep this thread for those who are actually looking for VAs for their projects.

Thank you!

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-26 21:23:00

At 4/26/13 09:58 AM, Chryo93 wrote: I'm a 20 year old male, capable with British, Italian, Midwestern American, and Russian accents, either in an adolescent or mature tone. PM if interested.

If you're looking to reply to the previous post, please message them in private. If you're looking for work, then post in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread. We want to keep this thread for those who are actually looking for VAs for their projects.

Thank you.

WittyBaron
WittyBaron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-28 11:05:01

So, I've been writing this moving-comic type story called memories and I needed some voice actors who want to voice the characters. To fill you in on the story, it's basically going through this guy's life in the form of moving-comic type memories. It starts out with him falling into darkness and that's really all I want to say about it cus i don't want to spoil it.
The voices I need are:

Daniel: supporting character, only appears in the beginning (might come back in the end) "chapter", never actually seen, sounds about 18-20 years old
Dmitri: main character, blond hair blue eyed, kind of a prep, 15 years old, boyish voice, long time friends with Sarah, is fit (not super fit though), very fast and athletic but not much endurance unless absolutely necessary, and defends his friends and will destroy anyone who betrays him or hurts any of his friends
Evan: supporting character (until later in the story), brown hair hazel eyed, regular t-shirt wearing kinda guy, defends his friends and has a love interest with Anne about 18
Nikolai: secondary-main, white hair green eyed, only protects people he deams necessary for his survival, wears jeans and a pea-coat, pretty fit, 17 years old
Anne: supporting character (may come back later), appears in beginning with Daniel but mysteriously disappears after something happens, is a kind and caring person who is always thinking of others, 17 years old
Sarah: blond hair blue eyes, 15 years old, long time friend of Dmitri, smart and cunning, is an gymnast (think that's what it's called), an always be prepared type of person who helps the ones she trusts (she doesn't trust people very easily)
Sky: a very spiritual person who believes that man will persevere no matter what because god will protect them from harm, usually wears a dress along with a sun hat during the day, brown hair yellow eyes, always helps others no matter who they are, 18 years old
None of the characters need a specific
PM me if you want to play one of the characters (can try out for more than 1), or need more information and I will send you the lines/info.
Good Luck and Fair Winds to you!

HalfStepTides
HalfStepTides
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-29 01:10:46

I'm making an album that conceptually deals with childhood innocence and growing up.

1 - I need a female who can voice a character age 7-10 with either a british or an american accent. Either works.
2 - Just to get a feel for the character - I'd like some soft laughs, giggles, humming, etc. Just act like a little girl with the emphasis on carefree attitude and a youthful spirit.
3 - Contact me either on here or halfsteptides (at) gmail.com
4 - Deadline for submission is the 10th of May.

Also please note; I'd really like it if you had a quality mic and do not just record on your computer/laptop mic. I have a standard of quality I like to keep when it comes to my stuff, thanks.

D3ATH
D3ATH
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-29 21:39:30

I am currently developing a website at PoochFinder.com which will eventually become a nationwide registry for lost pooches. Users will be able to register for free and post listings while the public will be able to post tips via the website, e-mail, voice, or text which will immediately notify the listing owner via the same methods. I have registered the toll-free number, and I was wondering if any voice actors out there would be willing to donate their voice to record some of the messages for the system. Please PM if you are interested or post on this thread ... thanks!

natnoj
natnoj
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-05-01 13:28:12

At 4/29/13 09:39 PM, D3ATH wrote: I am currently developing a website at PoochFinder.com which will eventually become a nationwide registry for lost pooches.

Hey man I'm interested, do drop me a message.

Sundome
Sundome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-05-02 09:01:24

Hey guys.
Im currently seeking a voice actor who can manage to speak some native american words, Cherokee or Hupa, whatever you have experience with.
The script of the movie is about a fatal wounded native american soldier, who has fell into his own booby trap.
He is watching the aftermath of the combat, leaving nothing but blood, chaos and misery.
Before he dies, he sees the better side of the 'White Devils', (the European imperialists). He snaps, and instead of being a warrior of nature, he destroyes the beauty of nature that is around him. With this, I mean he is crushing flowers, beheading a wooden critter, and crushing bugs.
When he dies, his spirit is filled with roots, leaves, tree branches, making his torso implode.

The picture is the character the voiceactor will play. (ain't done with the scene of the picture, it will get more bloody and messy!)
I hope someone will find this intresting. If you do, PM me and we will talk more about it.

Voice Actor Wanted

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-05-02 10:50:56

Hello voice actors and other readers,

Together with a friend of mine I'm working on a video game series called "Star Gazer Hank Mankind's Ultimate Pilot" or in short SHMUP. And it will be an eh... SHMUP.

We're currently working on the first game, and we're in need of voice actors m/f. These are the characters:

Good guys: Hank (Main character, hero), Board computer (Important support character, computer voice).
Bad guys: Iron Hawk (first boss. Machine), Torch (Second boss. Machine), Factory (Third boss. Machine. Low, mighty, humming voice, like rock biter from The Never Ending Story film), Steel Eagle (Forth boss. Machine. Similar to Iron Hawk), Shroud (Fifth and final boss. Machine.)

All except one are machine voices. You can deform your voice into a machine voice if you want. We want every voice to sound different, so different ways of deforming are welcome. But you don't have deform your own voice. We can do that too. We're more interested in your voice and acting. So only put effects on your recording if you have some good and original ones.

If you are interested in a role for the game please record the lines below for the role you wish to audition for, and send them to paranodia.abridgent@gmail.com

The lines are:

Hank

This is two thousand sixty six. My home planet Gaia's population growth and pollution issues are sky high. But the resources have reached rock bottom.

(mocking) Hèh. No chance buddy.

(excited long stretched yell) Whooohaaaa!

Board computer

Prepare for landing.

Never produced in a- Holy shit! Behind you!

It is not ours. It's Gaia whose access is blocked. Seemingly our enemy hides the planet from the outside to prevent in or outgoing traffic.

Iron Hawk

This sector is under martial law of the C Force. Submit yourself or die.

Stop him. He cannot escape this sector.

Torch

Did you really think destroying C Force's cannon fodder is impressive?

Turns out someone's all talk.

Factory (Low, mighty, humming voice, a bit like the stone guy from Never Ending Story)

Incorrect serial number, proceed towards gate delta-two for scanning and readjustments.

To all units in the area, intruder detected.

Steel Eagle (Similar to Iron Hawk)

You have destroyed an inferior prototype. You will not survive this encounter.

Built to last.

Shroud

Surely. I have time on hands, so fire away. Figuratively I mean.

Oh you didn't think that we are piloted now did you? Gaia was one of the planets we suspect capable of developing artificial intelligence, and we are here to prevent that.

Now may I ask you yourname?

Hope to hear recordings from you soon.

Good luck,
SJ

BBS Signature
hopeless87
hopeless87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-05-08 13:30:48

Need a "fatherly" voice for small animation project. Please PM for script and details.

Read more madness!Vicero, the mad writer

BBS Signature