• Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 02:36 PM Reply

Three Voice Actors Needed:

I am doing a short parody of a radio show~
We'll be casting two males and one female.
Or three males, depends really.

1. One role is a narcissistic brittish chick. (Brittish accent is a huge plus here)

2. Another role is the bloodthirsty anchorman. (Ability to talk fast would be good~)

3. And lastly the Camera guy whom is a former heavyweight champion. (so a big bulky voice may be useful here)

Hit me up with a note if interested~

Nicknyte
Nicknyte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 04:59 PM Reply

2. Another role is the bloodthirsty anchorman. (Ability to talk fast would be good~)

Interested in your Anchorman schtick. Any swearing by chance?

TheClunkheads
TheClunkheads
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 08:31 PM Reply

yo diddy yo yo, hey guys! im in need of a voice actor who can do narration very well, and not breath into the microphone. its really quick and easy, and ill pay you in back rubs.

thanks! and i hope to hear back from someone soon, because im turning blue from holding my breath.

TheClunkheads
TheClunkheads
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 1st, 2013 @ 09:23 PM Reply

anyone need a amazing little kid voice actor? you need to check out her http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?85008

shes very nice and willing to help anyone, take a look

ig299
ig299
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:28 AM Reply

Hello I am working on a game right now and i need a voice actor the character is Eric age 19 gender male acsent American middle pitch
He is come and collected.
lines
1. life is full of strangest things
2 No is that true!
3. It was true.

And my email is igorbushin@hotmail.com
Send the files in wave format separately. Call them how evr you want doesn't matter

Glowtide
Glowtide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 4th, 2013 @ 02:05 PM Reply

Hello,
I am making a new song and i need a voice actor to shout "INCOMMING" in a sort of gruff manly voice. If anyyone is interested PM me :P
Thanks, Glowtide

Naruto46346753839262
Naruto46346753839262
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 5th, 2013 @ 10:48 AM Reply

I need an actress ASAP !!! (or a guy who can do a really good girl voice....)

This is for my cartoon which is at episode seven!

If you can email PM or email me at narutovampy@live.com with the lines I will be really excited! my cartoon is done and she is the only person without a voice.

Violet is an undercover ninja who has just been found out by the two people shes been double crossing for a while.

Watch the other episodesif u want to get 2 know her. the imgur on bottom has moar pix

this is unpaid and will be rated TEEN or MATURE! U wont get paid. I will list u and ur website in the credits tho! Please if you cant do them help me FIND SOMEONE! I will make you art and put u in the credits if u do! SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Violets lines...

Long time no see Red...
What?
Why do you look so surprised?
What do I need a couple of boys when (slow)
I have a real man
Are you comfortable down there? (Sarcastic/Manacle)
Swordsman enjoyed his stay... (comforting/sympathetic)
Huh! (Surprised)
*Pain and losing breathe* (hitting the ground back first)
Did you really think I'd even side with a wimp like you?
What can I say?
You're worth a lot to Johnny....
And this is why you'll die tonight... (Grinning)
We'll just leave that to Johnny...
*Surprised Sound*
* Surprised loss of breath*
(Covering up tears) I could ask you the same thing.
*Whaling scream*
*Sigh* Inhale - long depressed exhale -

http://imgur.com/8djbjgY

Voice Actor Wanted

Check out my anime! Its a flash series ive been doing since 2008!!!

BBS Signature
ArticGhost
ArticGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 01:31 PM Reply

Hello,

We need a male voice actor, for a short video (around 1 minute / 9 sentence).
Male voice around the 25-30 years old, such as google+ voice actor (example here).
Send your acting examples directly to me.

Cheers,
Bernard.

doctordarken
doctordarken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 05:20 PM Reply

1. I need a voice actress who can sound between the age of 47 -56 (estimation as the characters age is unknown) A sample
of the characters voice can be found here.

2. Example Lines: âEUoeYou have failed!âEU, âEUoeSuccess, you have captured the intelligence.âEU

3. Please send your auditions to jakobjweiss@gmail.com

4. I don't have a deadline for auditions, but please send them in A.S.A.P! :)

I can provide more information about the project if requested.

DeathRiseRobo
DeathRiseRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 7th, 2013 @ 06:03 PM Reply

Hello!

1. I'm looking for someone who can sound between 16-25 (typical male voice)
2. I only need three lines; I'll send them to you if you respond
3. You can be a new or old voice actor; doesn't matter
4. PM me on my account here on NGrounds

ApplesApplesApples

N0sSyndrome
N0sSyndrome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 9th, 2013 @ 09:43 AM Reply

Everything happens in the mood of a flashback, voices echoes through the characterâEUTMs head, she canâEUTMt help but remember what they said that night.

âEUoeRanma: Jason, what would you do with a time machine?

Jason: What would I do...? I donâEUTMt know... there are so many possibilities... I could change the world or model it as I please. ItâEUTMs a question of mood, itâEUTMs a question of not letting this power get over your head, and there are no real answers I can give you right now. Speculations and reality are two different things... *Sigh*

Ranma: ThereâEUTMs one thing I would do, no doubt about it...

Jason: What is it?

Ranma: Save my parents...âEU

These last words echoes in her head: save her parents.

Ranma: I wish we had a time machine...

In a ray of light, above the house, a star falls through the sky as she falls asleep.
You know what they say, be careful what you wish for...

__________________________________________________ ____________________

"What is this" you may ask. Well, it is some kind of synopsis for what punched me in the face as an idea not long ago. I really like everything related to time travel and always wanted to do a series based on it. I just never had the idea, the basis, that flame I was looking for. In the end, this is what came out. The story of an 18 years old girl who lost her parents. I'll leave this little part of the script here, hoping to get your attention. Make your minds speculate about what is meant in this last sentence "Be careful what you wish for".

For this series, at least for episode 1, I'll need one girl and two other guys.

Female:

Ranma:

18 years old, a fragile girl, she lost her parents a couple years ago. The events are still obscure as she seems to have forgotten what happened that day. A simple trauma we could say. Her brain just doesn't want to remember.

Audition lines:

Line 1: Mom, dad! What are you doing! No, let me go! (Panic, struggling, she's being held off by two guys) (Note: If possible, add a shout at the end, as both parents get shot in front of her)

Line 2: Jason, what would you do if you had a time machine?

Line 3: What is this thing? It looks like some kind of... watch?

Male:

Vince:
He is a delivery guy, he's about 20 years old, for some reason, he was sent over to deliver a strange package. He doesn't know anything about it. The package is a mystery. In the end though, an item in this package belongs to him. Has Vince something dark to change from his past?

Audition lines:

Line 1: Deliveries on holidays, and I am not even allowed to know what it is, I call bullshit!

Line 2: Just sign the paper, here. Done, now let me enjoy my day off...

Line 3: What? Cut the crap, there's no way that thing has my name on it!
__________________________________________________ _______________

Professor V:
Some kind of mad scientist, secretly came from the future. He is a criminal and has a very long temporal crime history. He's not getting any younger, he has a plan. For some unknown motives, he sent the time machines.

Audition lines:

Line 1: Time isn't linear, you see. It works like a tree, with multiple branches. You can subtract some by cutting them, but you can also make other branches grow.

Line 2: The devices were sent, just in time. Now, we just need to let the clock... tick.

Send everything here:
JasonDubZone@gmail.com

Time isn't linear, just look at it as a tree.

captainmcross
captainmcross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 9th, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

I'm currently putting together a project about the lives of apps. It is in the spirit on Pencilmation, but much different! I will be looking for voice actors to fit a variety of roles but right now I am in need of two types of voices for a 60-90 second animation.

One male voice to play LinkedIn: This should be a deeper voice. Serious. All business.
And one male voice to play Facebook: A higher voice. Optimistic and friendly.

If you feel that you could play either of these, please either send me a PM or email me at rossbollinger@gmail.com with links to a demo reel or v/o samples. I've got a script near finished and would like to get voices recorded this weekend, so the sooner the better.

I can't afford to pay, but you will be credited for your work and will receive all my eternal gratitude!!

Voice Actor Wanted

FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 10th, 2013 @ 08:18 AM Reply

Greetings, friends!

My name is Robin, and I'm working with a couple other guys on a pixel art game.
We've already cast a few characters, but there's still more roles left to fill.

To be able to audition you will need to have access to a condenser microphone.
Other than that we suggest you use as little effects etc. as possible, though it's not conclusive.

-Satan-
Obviously we're gonna need a pretty bad ass voice for Satan, but try not to make him sound too serious.

Line 1: Who dares intrude my private quarters in the midst of my damned rest?!

Line 2: Impossible.. Your hate gauge! It's over nine thousand! (holds "thousand" as he explodes)

-Wizard Lizard-
So this character is sort of the lizard version of a certain movie character. His voice should sound pretty old.

Line 1: I see. We too seek entrance to the palace. We've discovered an inscription in this wall, but after weeks of deciphering, we still don't know what to make of it. The inscription written in ancient hellish, translates to: Speak shit, and enter.

Line 2 : It's a shame I didn't bring my bestest staff bought at Rindir's staffs in the imperial market, but luckily, I have my bestest of the bestest spellword! You cannot pass!

-Professor-
This professor character is supposed to come off as really strange. Almost like a hyper evil scientist.

Line 1: Oh, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. The man in the black suit. He is Satan's personal servant, goes by the name Wilhelm. You should be able to find him in Satan's palace.

Line 2: It's heavily guarded of course, but I heard a brotherhood of lizards are trying to make their way in somewhere in the slums. Find the lizards, and you might be able to get inside.

Ex Adventurer
This character used to be an adventurer, but he was killed and now he lives on the street in Hell. His voice is pretty manly and gruff, sounds like a worn out warrior. Obviously a reference to a certain game.

Line: I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a sword in the face. Goodbye...

So right now, these are the only characters we need. Send your auditions to contact@fatpixiestudios.com.

Looking forward to hear some great auditions!

-Robin @ FatPixieStudios

Voice Actor Wanted

collinthomas09
collinthomas09
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 11th, 2013 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 3/31/13 08:31 PM, TheClunkheads wrote: yo diddy yo yo, hey guys! im in need of a voice actor who can do narration very well, and not breath into the microphone. its really quick and easy, and ill pay you in back rubs.

thanks! and i hope to hear back from someone soon, because im turning blue from holding my breath.

So... you still need a guy :)?

Hurumi
Hurumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 12th, 2013 @ 03:26 PM Reply

Hello I need a voice actress to play me in a little animation short. These are the lines:

Oh hello I didn't see you there. My name is Shanai and I'm an inspiring artist. I would like you to come take a look at my art blog on wordpress where you get to see many of my sketches, drawings, and things that fueled me as a artist. Such as my art style which is heavily influenced from Japanese Animation. I'm also on popular social media sites so come take a look won't be disappointing.
Note: this done right away and also I'm Black/African American so if your not Black/African American then it will be hard to sound close to me. I'm not a outgoing person so do not be hyperactive just talk calm. Well I will know who sound close to how I speak.
You can email here or at ILoveAnimeartandanimation@gmail.com

JoSilver
JoSilver
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 13th, 2013 @ 12:37 PM Reply

Looking For a Voice Actress for a Hentai Game.

I know this is a long shot but I need a Someone to voice the female character in a Hentai game that's pretty far along. I know exactly what I want need, She also has a few lines.
The character is young (but of course she's 18) and fairly small, I'm more or less looking for you to do a voice rather then just moan for me because I got the base covered, already.

The picture below is all I am willing to show off publicly of the project... It's from an early version and a lot has changed but in a nutshell this is the character.

If you're interested, PM and we will discuss the details of the project, If you have a demo reel please send me it.
Thank you!

Voice Actor Wanted

crowpunk
crowpunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 13th, 2013 @ 03:59 PM Reply

ummm hi im new at this kind of stuff still need a voice actor?

pooterjon
pooterjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 14th, 2013 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 4/9/13 11:21 PM, captainmcross wrote: I'm currently putting together a project about the lives of apps. It is in the spirit on Pencilmation, but much different! I will be looking for voice actors to fit a variety of roles but right now I am in need of two types of voices for a 60-90 second animation. :

Sent you a PM! Hope to hear from you. :D

spraycan74
spraycan74
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 14th, 2013 @ 11:09 PM Reply

I am making a short radio drama about a man and a woman that find love during the cold war early 1960's era. All voice actors auditioning NEED (and I stress this) to speak with radio drama 40's 50's era tone styles.

An example would be fast paced talking and slightly forced, deepened voice for the man and a fast talking girl with similar aspects.

Characters:

-Walter Mitchell (Protagonist)= Deep voice (Doesn't have to be too deep)
-Rebecca Stanton (Woman he falls in love with)

A good example of how I want Rebbecca to sound is here (Since I can't explain it too well with words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PseixWxCN84 <<<<<<< From 5:20-5:47

And for Walter, I would like it to be like the man in that radio drama ^^^^^^^^^^ 5:48-6:04

Lines: Walter Mitchell- Walter Mitchell- August 7th, 1961.................. Today started off a bit stranger than usual. I woke up at quarter till 7 am yet and I usually wake up at 7 am precisely. I proceeded as usual though, I walked down the stars, took my clothes off, and got into the shower.

Rebecca Stanton- I don't dance actually. I've come here every Tuesday ever since my husband left for the war. This was the last place we were at before he left.

Send auditions to my email at "worldanimated@yahoo.com" if you are interested

This project should be done by 4/18/13 if I find the right voice actors :). So it's a short project that should increase your notoriety.

Deadline: 4/15/13

sunbeetle
sunbeetle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 15th, 2013 @ 02:02 PM Reply

Hi, I need voices for a very short project, replacing the characters from a scene in Pulp Fiction with Disney characters. The scene is here: (from 1:23)

Travolta - Goofy
Dealer - Donald Duck
Uma Thurman - Minnie Mouse
Girl - Daisy Duck

Please audition with the lines in the clip, send then to my email: bacsojin AT gmail.com. Deadline 1st of May.

Thank you!

zachselsior
zachselsior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Need a voice actress for the next episode of my series

Name: Sarah Smitt
Voice: low mellow teenage british, slightly raspy voice
Species: ghost for most of the animation. Then an elf-thing
pic: [URL=http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/zachdewd/media/happy1 _zps5ff298f4.png.html][IMG]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albu ms/ii558/zachdewd/happy1_zps5ff298f4.png[/IMG][/URL]

Lines to try:
1. (confused) You two ... Can see me?
2. (mad) why must I live this eternal damnation?
3. (calmly happy) Well you two don't seem TOO bad.

You can PM me your lines or you can email them to me at zachdewd@gmail.com.

ForeverBound
ForeverBound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 04:33 PM Reply

Hi guy's

I'm actually looking for a girl or a boy who can sing and who want's to make a track together with me. If u are interessted plzz pm me for more info etc.

also the genre i'm talking about are: Trance, House or Dance

BBS Signature
BLT333
BLT333
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 08:24 PM Reply

Hey, I'm in need of some voice actors for an animated short I'm making called "Like A Rock Star". I need 6 male voice actors for dialog and 1 female voice actress for a crying scene. Deadline Friday, April 26th. Must be OK with having both your NG username AND your real name listed in the credits, since I'm planning on showing this movie at a film festival in addition putting it up here on Newgrounds. You may PM me for auditioning/questions/etc. For more details on the roles, visit my forum post about it listed here: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1338049

KungFuHindu
KungFuHindu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 08:59 AM Reply

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm looking for a voice actor who can do an adult male, british accent, preferably with a deep voice, or something you would hear in a trailer, as I am creating CG Trailer for a project.

I have posted the lines below, however I would like the voice actors to play with it and add there own twist to it.

" You know...They say that Enemies Will always be enemies...but friends they can change...but you know what...we will still fight for our honor...our pride...our country...It's how we were raised...we were born to win..they say a soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon...but to us it's more than that...we're fighting for our Home. "

You can contact me either by PM or my email which is Bhimal.Ladva@gmail.com

I will definitely include you in the credits, I would prefer to have your real name in the credits, but if you're not comfortable with that I don't mind using your alias.

FlappyB
FlappyB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 08:29 AM Reply

Hey guys, for my new game I'm looking for voice actors for four characters. One actor might do multiple characters if they want. Amount of lines varies from 4 to 11.

- A strong, battle-hardened soldier. "I have seen many wars."

- A wise mystical creature. "A door is merely a temporary obstacle"

- A rookie soldier, innocent but passionate. "Give me a weapon, and I'll fight anyone!"

- A maniacal girl, switching from cute to evil in a blink. "I like puppies too. Especially the sound of snapping their necks!"

Please contact me at info@staalmedia.nl
Cheers!

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
pooterjon
pooterjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 18th, 2013 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 4/18/13 08:29 AM, FlappyB wrote: Hey guys, for my new game I'm looking for voice actors for four characters. One actor might do multiple characters if they want. Amount of lines varies from 4 to 11. :

I sent you an email...sounds interesting!

therwiganimation
therwiganimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 21st, 2013 @ 09:52 PM Reply

Hey PEOPLE!
I'm working on this cartoon "The Round Headed People". Basically it's about those people living in this fictional city called RIng-City and their adventures. If you want to know more about it you can check out the latest episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pB35RH2D1I.

If you watch that episode, you will also notice that the voices are not so good. I would need voice actors (males and females) with descent quality microphones who can guaranty they will stick to this project for at least 6 months since I will release multiple episodes.

If you're interested let me know and I'll give you more information about the characters and the next episode script

Check out a band called 1995, their latest album is "Paris Sud Minute"

sfzapgun
sfzapgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 22nd, 2013 @ 05:59 PM Reply

I've produced a six-minute parody cartoon of Tex Avery's Screwy Squirrel, and it's nearly compleate. I'm looking for someone who can imitate the voice of Screwy Squirrel, Meathead the dog, and a Peter Lorre-sounding mad Nazi Scientist. If you are interested in helping with voice work, let me know and I can foreward a clip of the toon and the line script to you.

I'll give you onscreen credit on the toon's opening title card.

Here's a link to one of the original cartoons, to give you an idea of the sound I need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcv_nkFgIEs

Please contact me through site private message. Thanks.

"This place has more rules than Sing-Sing!"

BBS Signature
FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 24th, 2013 @ 03:46 PM Reply

Evening, Newgrounders!

I posted an audition earlier regarding our pixel art game, it should be on page 95 i believe.
That audition is officially closed, but we're currently looking for the voice of our protagonist.
His name is still uncertain, we're working on a couple different ideas, but the script is nearly done.

We received tons of great auditions last time, and were able to cast most of our remaining characters,
that's why we're trying out here again.

So this character is a cop in his early 30's. He's sort of a pessimistic dude and can be pretty sarcastic at times.
His voice should be medium deep and mildly gruff.
We're basically looking for the voice of Dean Winchester of the TV show Supernatural.
Check out the link below for a good idea of the character:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-oquPvC87s

Again: To be able to audition you will need access to a decent condenser mic!
Be careful not to breath into the mic and make sure you're in a room without disturbing sounds.

With that said, I'm looking forward to hearing your auditions!

Line 1: Shut your filthy mouth! What's wrong with you?!

Line 2: A fairy!? What is this, Disney World?

Line 3:Whatever it is their doing, they might know something about the brotherhood. Let's ask them.

Line 4: Great story, kid, but what does all this have to do with me?

Line 5: Now, hold on a minute! So you're saying you got my wife killed so that you could get me here!?

Send your auditions to contact@fatpixiestudios.com

PS: If there's anyone who auditioned last time who didn't receive an email back from us, we're terribly sorry!
We've had some trouble organizing our emails this month.

-Robin @ FatPixieStudios

Voice Actor Wanted

FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 24th, 2013 @ 03:57 PM Reply

Just discovered a typo in Line 3.
It should be "whatever it is THEY'RE doing".

Thanks!