New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:16 AM Reply

ANY VOICE ACTOR WHO SOUNDS LIKE ANY INFAMOUS CHARACTERS I POSTED PLEASE REPLY I NEED TO START ANIMATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME AT MY HOMEPAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voice Actor Wanted

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:21 AM Reply

At 3/3/13 11:16 AM, Superreid2012 wrote: ANY VOICE ACTOR WHO SOUNDS LIKE ANY INFAMOUS CHARACTERS I POSTED PLEASE REPLY I NEED TO START ANIMATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME AT MY HOMEPAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED ALL SAMPLES/RESPONSES BY FRIDAY MARCH 15TH!!!!!!!!

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:36 PM Reply

Hai,I need a voice actor for a show on newgrounds and youtube I am making. It is a Madness Combat show.

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

DandyAndyRockner
DandyAndyRockner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:15 PM Reply

At 3/3/13 06:36 PM, NrgFA wrote: Hai,I need a voice actor for a show on newgrounds and youtube I am making. It is a Madness Combat show.

What kind of voice and want some sample voices?

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:57 PM Reply

I need a voice actor to play a part in my flash movie.

Hes a laid back cop and he ACTS and SOUNDS exactly like Chris Evans/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four movies:

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_wIBtvNC8
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

There are around 40 lines and most are pretty long. I'm offering $10 for it.*****

Theres lots of different tones I'll need as well. For an example theres one part where someone is disguised as this person so you'll have to have subtle nuances.

So if your serious send me some samples with the lines below:

-----------------------------------------

"I think its a mental thing. A knock on the head can really screw you up"

"Hey buddy. Hows your head feeling?"

"Hang in there. You did good tonight."

"Whoa, whoa. Relax buddy..."

"I seem to remember you not being much of a drinker."

"Did you just call me so I could listen to you mope all night?"

-------------------------------------------

If I don't respond thank you in advanced for the help.

Also thanks to everyone who has tried out for my parts these past fews weeks. Lots of great talent on here!

Thanks for reading :)

Voice Actor Wanted

SuperChick
SuperChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 4th, 2013 @ 10:44 AM Reply

Hi I'm back, still working with another project but at the moment I need someone to do vocal work for a coursework assignment I am going to be doing based on a bit of Poetry I wrote (if you can call what I write Poetry)

Anyone is welcome to try out for it, if you are interested please send me an email if you would like to try out, I will send you the poem or you can find it on my deviantart page which can be linked through my profile.

If looking for the poem it is called: Robin sitting in my Garden in the Poetry folder on DeviantART

here's my email: anonymousbrowneyedgirl@yahoo.co.uk

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 10:11 PM Reply

At 3/3/13 07:15 PM, DandyAndyRockner wrote:
At 3/3/13 06:36 PM, NrgFA wrote: Hai,I need a voice actor for a show on newgrounds and youtube I am making. It is a Madness Combat show.
What kind of voice and want some sample voices?

Yes,that would be good!

Well,for the savior,I need a deep voice
For Tricky the clown,I need a crazy,physcotic voice
for Deimos,a rather army like voice
Sanford,a young blackman voice
a voice like the one here for the auditor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSum9vv14Es
for the sheriff: A western accent voice.
And for grunts,I need 3 different voices.I don't care what they sound like.

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 5th, 2013 @ 10:51 PM Reply

Hey Guys! I'm looking for a talented female voice actor to work with for DKC2 parodies.
The Role is "Wrinkly Kong" from the game, so you will need to try to do a good grannie voice lol.
Please, if interested PM me here or email me @ davidmoore566@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

speedfreakDaniel
speedfreakDaniel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 6th, 2013 @ 05:55 PM Reply

Hello! I am writing this message because I am looking forward to a new Newgrounds and Youtube series, which I believe it is really going to be the next big thing. I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but...

I have written the script to 8 episodes so far. 4 of them are a 1 hour show (Minor Show) while 4 will be a 2 hours shows (Main Show).

The action will be similar to a wrestling show, but using a video game: MicroVolts. It has been voted the best MMORPG for two consecutive years (2011 and 2012) on mmosite and it has a few million players, very devoted to the game and to youtube gameplays, funny moments or trolling of the game (which guarantees us already a lot of success).

The show will not be just the game with voices pasted over, it will contain special effects, arenas, game editing softwares, commentary, storylines etc.

Now, the requirements:
1. I need devoted voice actors to help me out.
2. I need quality voice actors.

The voice actors are needed for some of the 30 characters (I already have a few about 10 hired), for 2 of the 3 characters, for a Ring Announcer and for an Interviewer.

I am mainly looking towards any Dragon Ball Z voices.
I do my character's voice (non DBZ voice) and 1 of the commentators voice, which is TFS Nappa's voice, along with some other voices.
If there is nobody able to do any other DBZ voices, I accept some other popular voices like Joker's voice, WWE Voices, or voices from popular movies or animes.

Contact will be made through Private Message.
Deadline: unknown yet

Thank you for your attention.

OmegaDeathSide
OmegaDeathSide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 8th, 2013 @ 11:30 AM Reply

[b]Website:[/b] www.notdstarcraft.com

Night of the Dead is looking for voice actors! We require actors to fill the role of 4 characters (3 male and 1 female).

What's Night of the Dead (NOTD)?
Night of the Dead has a long history in the StarCraft II as well as a strong following. ItâEUTMs a team-based survival game where up to eight players unravel the story behind the Apollo mining colony base and the horrific events that caused it to turn into a zombie-infested nightmare.

Night of the Dead Gameplay Trailer

Night of the Dead Mad World

For more info check:
Night of the Dead Story
Night of the Dead Fanfiction
NOTD Wiki
NOTD Facebook
Who We Are and What's our current development status?
After 1 year of heavy development and beta testing, NOTD v1.0 was released on June 2011. Xavi and Earendil have retired since March 2012. Kithrixx, Ghost, ArcanePariah and Peerawatz are currently playing an active role in NOTD's development as we continue to refine, polish and fix bugs.

[b]What We Need and How to Audition[/b]
We are looking for reliable voice actors who can give life into our support characters. Sound quality is a must, as well as the ability to speak lines convincingly. If you want to expand your portfolio and can commit the time to record the lines, then we're interested in you! The community will give a great feedback too!

Deadlines
Auditions will close March 27th, but may be extended for roles which are not filled. Some roles can be closed earlier depending on their popularity, so if you're interested in any of these roles, please get your as soon as possibel! I will update this post as roles are filled. Please note that you may audition for multiple roles. If you are auditioning, please be able to commit to delivering the lines provided within one month of being selected.

Characters and Dialog for Voice Auditions
The following characters are the roles we wish to cast. NOTD doesn't have a narrator and we ocasionally use some Starcraft 2 sounds.
There are 3 story lines who covers different parts of the Apollo events.

Male Voices

General Jan Koller

Need someone sounding like their late-40s. A commanding voice.

Background
- Male. 47 years old.
- Strong sense of self conviction. Fighting for the common man
- Eastern European origin
- Soldier from a family of military men. 11th generation military family

Events
- Leads the UGC Expeditionary Force in Apollo

Audition Lines
1#
]What attacked you may have gotten to the Mine as well, get there quickly!
2#We've received your upload. Our team is going through it and some of the data is disturbing.

Dr. Caleb Bergmann

Background
- Sure, intelligent, mature but also comes across as human (and someone we can eventually relate to).
- Personal agenda in Apollo (unresolved issues with dead wife)
- Embodiment of martyrdom: he makes tough choices that are âEU~rightâEUTM (e.g. releasing the outbreak in Apollo), but arenâEUTMt truly what he wants
- Jewish raised in Israel, but lived extensively around the world. Parents were trade ambassadors.

Events

- Executes Compliance Nexus hack and sets outbreak in motion (The Compliance Nexus is a massive spire-like structure that can regulate human emotions and behavior by manipulating the electrical output of a chip implanted in the user's brain.)
- Falls under the influence of HAL (AI that was unlocked to full potential during zombie outbreak as a last ditch effort to help contain outbreak)

Audition Lines
1- I'm going to unlock the Bio-dome D, this was the worst infected area!
2- There are too many of them! You need to destroy the Dome!

Lieutenant Sheng

Background]

- Leader of Security Team Survivors
- Cares deeply about the well-being of the Apollo colonists and his men.
- Has a drug problem that nobody speaks of but most of his NCOs know about
- Leads the Security Team Remnants that assist the members of Alpha Company

Events
- Supports Alpha Company in Alpha storyline

Audition Lines
1-We've recieved a distress beacon inside Central Square Tower. My men, with me!
2-Good to see you've made it all through! (meet up the corpsemen)

Female Voice

Captain Linh

Background

We need someone who sounds asian (or asian american)

- Vietnamese descent
- She is the Commanding Officer of Charlie Company
- Brutally efficient and extremely smart. Graduated top of her class in West Point
- Neglected by her parents and having no real friends, she defines herself by her successful career

Events
- Leads Charlie Company (reinforcement group) in Easy Company Chapter 3

Audition Lines
1-Charlie Company ready to Assist. We'll help you soften the zombies, but you got to watch out for the Queen!
2-Good work team, that's one for the books.

Here's a video for reference:
Kerrigan Betrayal

Just need to sound more Asian!

By the way, don't feel pressed because of the videos!
Sent your auditions and we'll tell the adjustments!
Every input it's welcome!

If you are interested, PM me or email me your audition (mp3) at morraverme@yahoo.com.br

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 04:53 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1334395

Here is my newer and more detailed forum on the inFAMOUS voice actors! CHECK IT OUT!!

pixel3
pixel3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 9th, 2013 @ 06:03 PM Reply

Hi!
Saturn Entertainment is looking for an voice actior for a new game in development.
The voice actor need to be male and speak fluent English.
The voice acting needed is a confused and scared.
The actor will also be listed as a part of the dev team on the credits.

Check out more about the game: http://iseeyou.saturnent.net

Submit your submissions to contact@saturnent.net with the following line: "Goddamn! -sigh- This is just great! -break- I need to get some help" (your car just broke down, the rain is pouring down, the thunder is rumbling over your head, your not exactly happy)

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 10th, 2013 @ 01:11 PM Reply

I need a voice actor to play a part in my flash movie.

Hes a laid back cop and he ACTS and SOUNDS exactly like Chris Evans/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four movies:

------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

There are around 40 lines and most are pretty long. I'm offering $10 for it.*****

Theres lots of different tones I'll need as well. For an example theres one part where someone is disguised as this person so you'll have to have subtle nuances.

So if your serious send me some samples with the lines below:

If I don't respond thank you in advanced for the help.

Also thanks to everyone who has tried out for my parts these past fews weeks. Lots of great talent on here!

Voice Actor Wanted

Argentin
Argentin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 11th, 2013 @ 06:19 AM Reply

Need a voice actor, for an iOS mobile game

I'm looking for a manly, motivational voice, similar to the one in Bejeweled Blitz
This is the game I'm talking about, although we'll use better graphics this time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuS_RE5aYI

Lines we need recorded:
-Powerup
-Awesome
-Great
-Keep Going
-New HighScore
-Go
-Start
-Achievement Unlocked

If you're interested in this job, please e-mail me your recordings as separate wav files,to argidev@yahoo.com
Your name will be featured in the credits section and you will receive a promo code so you can download the game for free on your iDevice

Voice Actor Wanted

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 11th, 2013 @ 08:55 PM Reply

At 3/9/13 04:53 PM, Superreid2012 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1334395

Here is my newer and more detailed forum on the inFAMOUS voice actors! CHECK IT OUT!!

EVERY BODY THE PART OF KESSLER AND COLE MACGRATH ARE TAKEN!! PLEASE REMEMBER!!

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Warpentak
Warpentak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 12th, 2013 @ 04:26 PM Reply

hello everyone. i'm working on a follow-up animation on The Gods ( http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/607551 )
this is a paid position. you will also recieve credit in the animation. keep in mind that i will be very picky, as the Wanderer is an important character in my stories and he will have many appearances. please respond only via e-mail. i don't check newgrounds very often. i will post in this thread again when the position has been filled.

the voice for Wanderer should sound like Michael Bell, the voice actor for Raziel from the Soul Reaver game series. maybe made a little younger (wanderer is around 17 years old). youtube is your friend.
Wanderer is a brooding sarcastic hero. Not very outspoken, he regards most with superiority. Laughter is not one of his qualities, but he has been known to smile. once.

test line:
"do not test my patience, demon. had i not lost my sword, you would be dead in a second. now you'll have to die in two."

i also need 2 voices for the glowghost and the shadowpuppet. There are to be havily edited to sound similar to this:
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Bonesinger-Soundboard-16450 9511

the shadowpuppet should have a more dark, metallic sound, while the glowghost will have a more melodious sound. If you know how to edit voices, even better. if not, we can manage.

shadowpuppets are artificial constructs that have a variety of purposes from menial house chores to military. in essence, they are a dead wisp possesing a puppet.
glowghosts are the same, except the wisp used in them is elementally aligned to light, rather than darkness.

test lines:
"the glow of the lightbearers shines even in the darkest places, master."

if you are accepted, i can offer around 50 usd for wanderer's lines and 50 usd for the servants. this could be negotiated, but don't expect much. I am jobless and my only income is from doing various commisions.
please e-mail test lines at warpy_pagan@yahoo.com with the subject "Wandering Peace voice Entry"

cartoonguy555
cartoonguy555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 15th, 2013 @ 08:30 AM Reply

REMINDER: The deadline is in 10 days! Thanks everyone.

At 3/2/13 07:50 AM, cartoonguy555 wrote:

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 16th, 2013 @ 03:15 PM Reply

AHH!!! I really need a voice actor!

Hes a laid back cop and he sounds and acts exactly like Chris Evans/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four movies:

There are around 40 lines BUT, I'm offering $10 for it.************

Send me samples with some of these lines:

Sorry, I know I've posted this too many times but I've got a deadline :\

Voice Actor Wanted

AcidShiver
AcidShiver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Programmer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 03:24 PM Reply

Hello Everyone!

Me and MidNightMaren, we are working on Sonic RPG 9.

We are looking for an Actor to give voice to NiGHTS, but we want a different voice than its original one ( we don't like it that much), so we are looking for a new inspired voice.

Anyone available?

Cheers,

Acid

gavkay21
gavkay21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 18th, 2013 @ 08:55 AM Reply

Looking for a voice actor to say "Dance Bitches" in a duke nuk'em style voice just before the drop in my new song (2:04)

http://soundcloud.com/friday-fox/dance-dance

WystanB
WystanB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 18th, 2013 @ 06:42 PM Reply

Hi everybody! I'm Wystan, I am 31 years old. I'm making a Doctor WHO mod for Jedi Academy.

At the moment I need several voices:
a female voice for the protagonist's girlfriend, Gina, she is about 20-25 years old;
a male voice, high, for a villian, the Master, he is about 30-35 years old;
a high male voice, for a villian, Beta, the protagonist's son, he is about 20 years old.
Audition lines:
Gina: A stranger wants to see you, he said, it's important.
The Master: I thought it will be more difficult.
Beta: The Doctor, right?
You can contact me with PM or my EMail (wystanbelov@mail.ru)
I'll stop accept submissions in a year.

Thanks in advance!

TheClunkheads
TheClunkheads
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 01:55 PM Reply

hey guys im looking for someone who can do a 14 year old boys voice, he sounds very sincere and straight forward and there is only 3 lines to record. if anyone can help that would be awesome, just hit me up with a message.

the little boy is the one on the left

Voice Actor Wanted

ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 21st, 2013 @ 04:16 PM Reply

Pico Day 2013 Voice Actors Needed

Characters Needed

Pico

Audition Line
"Darnel seriously we are kinda on a rescue mission right now, I mean come on, this is NeNe we're talking about."

Darnel

Audition Line

"I heard this guy does all sorts of sick shit to his captives, we're not just talking nipple clamps and water torture. I mean some real psychological shit man. I heard about this one guy, who every time he saw or heard a duck, dis nig ga start eating his own tongue man, some fucked up shit right?"

Nene

Audition Line

(laughing)
"Oh god, that is the worst plan I have ever heard."

Tankman Captain

Audition Line

"Hey do any of you chums know how far we are from Australia?"

Introducing:

Dr. Angry Face
He's a super-villain But is kind of dumb. Imagine "The Monarch" from Ventrure Bros.

Audition Line

"Welcome to my Evil Lair, Pico. Looks like your rescue mission was a failure. Now I shall unveil to you my Evil plan. I have taken 13 Nuclear powered Laser pointers, and placed them in this Machine, where it will Magnify the frequency and density of the Laser. This focused beam will wipe out everything in its path

Henchman #1

Audition Line

"You think that's fucked up, Ralph here; he had a respectable Job, a god dammed sexy wife, Jail bait for a daughter, and a douche bag of a son. His life was great. Then the Boss came into his house and raped his son and adopted his daughter... or was is the other way around... ah oh well, they are all dead now. Caused Ralph here to be a little bitch of a man he is today, canâEUTMt wait to see what he does to you."

Dr. Angry Face's Henchman

Ralph:

Line: (in response to "Ralph here")
"Hi"

Random Black Henchmen

Line: (In response to "god dammed sexy wife")

Aww Yeah

Line 2: (In response to "jail bait for a daughter")

Only 2 more years yall!

PM me with your auditions or message me on skype

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
cartoonguy555
cartoonguy555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:07 AM Reply

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."
palagriz
palagriz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:31 PM Reply

hello everyone.i am seeking voice actors and a sound effects creator to participate in a series im trying to get off the ground.its an original script made by myself.the project is entirely non profit and non commercial.it was originally scheduled to release last year,but due to complications i had to delete it and start anew.my first goal is to hold an audition for each actor and actress. please take a look at the script via my writing.com portfolio and see if you are interested.just for a quick reference,please look up these two sites.it should take you directly to the script itself.also on a side note,if anyone is doing the creepy pasta titled 'ledgend of the grave keeper',please let me know. im better reached at with this email:
palagriz@gmail.com
please send voice samples to my email directly,as i check it often moreso then here.lastly,please be professional and kind when making an inquiry regarding the project.details will be given upon inquiries.

now with no furthur delay,the script.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904145-legacy -of-nira-ep-1-script
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906051-legacy -of-nira-ep-1-script-part-2

and the creepy pasta
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903392-Legend -of-the-Gravekeeper

thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

BBS Signature
Jcopacetic
Jcopacetic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 09:14 PM Reply

Hi,

We are working on a web series, and the guy that was supposed to play our main character flaked on us at the last second. We were hoping to start production for episode one the monday but..... yeah, no voice for Stickman. Look at the project pages:

So If any male voice actors are interested in doing a self defeatist superman character or a arrogant batman meets warshack character, and their alter egos, please message me here or email me at Grubbles444@gmail.com

Taijj
Taijj
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Hello community,

thread says it all:

It would be really neat if anyoune who thinks his/her voice fits to one of the two characters in this flash would message me, or sent a mail to the adress in the description. If you watch the flash you'll know all lines and what you can expect of the final product.

Thank you,
Keep being awesome!

BBS Signature
DarkStar7421
DarkStar7421
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 26th, 2013 @ 06:48 PM Reply

Hey guys! So im starting this new series about three friends that are in a band together, and find out that something evil is coming to earth and they need to stop it. I already have the voices for the characters Tony and Brian, but i need an actor for Jay. Jay is a silly dude who plays guitar in the band. hes only 14 so he kinda has a kid voice, and hes always saying dude and bro and sup ect.

Here are some lines you can audition with as Jay

1.Jay: Dude that concert was sick!

2.Jay: Woah! h-how did you do that!

3.Jay: Watch out fools, its Jay's time to shine!

PM me for more details
p.s I also need voice actors for background characters so if you're interested in that just pm me.
thank you! :)

Voice Actor Wanted

Casting for Jay is now CLOSED! Thanks everyone for auditioning! We will need a bunch of other voice actors for other characters reoccurring, and background. So stay tuned!! :)

somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 31st, 2013 @ 02:09 AM Reply

I need about four voice actors for an assassin movie I am making.

1. Nick Waters
(20-25, young sounding, american)

Example Line: Umm...Ok, Wait a second, how do you know I'm at my house?

2. Jimmy Hendigo
(27-37, American,)
Example Line:Just letting you know, your buddy leon, he survived your
assassination attempt. He also knows it was you who tried to
kill him. You better watch your back.

3. Leon Jackson
(30-40, american)
Example Line: Hey Nick, how are you doing? Before you ask I'm doing fine, you know except the fact I got shot in the face.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature