• 3,265 Replies
TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-11 20:55:53

At 3/9/13 04:53 PM, Superreid2012 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1334395

Here is my newer and more detailed forum on the inFAMOUS voice actors! CHECK IT OUT!!

EVERY BODY THE PART OF KESSLER AND COLE MACGRATH ARE TAKEN!! PLEASE REMEMBER!!

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-12 15:47:04

OK,I have two voice actors for my series.
I need these guys. n_n

SANFORD:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/Sanford-Madn ess-Combat-madness-combat-31726691-476-601.jpg

JEBUS:

http://www.freewebs.com/evilnson/post1667_madnessinundation.
jpg

HANK:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120518053105/madness combat/images/c/c7/Hank_basic.png

SHERIFF:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120613205416/madness combat/images/4/4d/Sheriffawesome.png
(BTW,he lasts for twenty episodes)

AUDITOR:
http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo105/Unknown_Fan/Auditor .png

That is all,thank you

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

Warpentak
Warpentak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-12 16:26:32

hello everyone. i'm working on a follow-up animation on The Gods ( http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/607551 )
this is a paid position. you will also recieve credit in the animation. keep in mind that i will be very picky, as the Wanderer is an important character in my stories and he will have many appearances. please respond only via e-mail. i don't check newgrounds very often. i will post in this thread again when the position has been filled.

the voice for Wanderer should sound like Michael Bell, the voice actor for Raziel from the Soul Reaver game series. maybe made a little younger (wanderer is around 17 years old). youtube is your friend.
Wanderer is a brooding sarcastic hero. Not very outspoken, he regards most with superiority. Laughter is not one of his qualities, but he has been known to smile. once.

test line:
"do not test my patience, demon. had i not lost my sword, you would be dead in a second. now you'll have to die in two."

i also need 2 voices for the glowghost and the shadowpuppet. There are to be havily edited to sound similar to this:
http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Bonesinger-Soundboard-16450 9511

the shadowpuppet should have a more dark, metallic sound, while the glowghost will have a more melodious sound. If you know how to edit voices, even better. if not, we can manage.

shadowpuppets are artificial constructs that have a variety of purposes from menial house chores to military. in essence, they are a dead wisp possesing a puppet.
glowghosts are the same, except the wisp used in them is elementally aligned to light, rather than darkness.

test lines:
"the glow of the lightbearers shines even in the darkest places, master."

if you are accepted, i can offer around 50 usd for wanderer's lines and 50 usd for the servants. this could be negotiated, but don't expect much. I am jobless and my only income is from doing various commisions.
please e-mail test lines at warpy_pagan@yahoo.com with the subject "Wandering Peace voice Entry"

cartoonguy555
cartoonguy555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-15 08:30:49

REMINDER: The deadline is in 10 days! Thanks everyone.

At 3/2/13 07:50 AM, cartoonguy555 wrote:

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-16 15:15:49

AHH!!! I really need a voice actor!

Hes a laid back cop and he sounds and acts exactly like Chris Evans/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four movies:

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_wIBtvNC8

There are around 40 lines BUT, I'm offering $10 for it.************

Send me samples with some of these lines:
-----------------------------------------

"I think its a mental thing. A knock on the head can really screw you up"

"Hey buddy. Hows your head feeling?"

"Hang in there. You did good tonight."

"Whoa, whoa. Relax buddy..."

"I seem to remember you not being much of a drinker."

"Did you just call me so I could listen to you mope all night?"

-------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know I've posted this too many times but I've got a deadline :\

Thanks for reading :)

Voice Actor Wanted

AcidShiver
AcidShiver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Programmer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-17 15:24:45

Hello Everyone!

Me and MidNightMaren, we are working on Sonic RPG 9.

We are looking for an Actor to give voice to NiGHTS, but we want a different voice than its original one ( we don't like it that much), so we are looking for a new inspired voice.

Anyone available?

Cheers,

Acid

gavkay21
gavkay21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-18 08:55:29

Looking for a voice actor to say "Dance Bitches" in a duke nuk'em style voice just before the drop in my new song (2:04)

http://soundcloud.com/friday-fox/dance-dance

WystanB
WystanB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-18 18:42:08

Hi everybody! I'm Wystan, I am 31 years old. I'm making a Doctor WHO mod for Jedi Academy.

At the moment I need several voices:
a female voice for the protagonist's girlfriend, Gina, she is about 20-25 years old;
a male voice, high, for a villian, the Master, he is about 30-35 years old;
a high male voice, for a villian, Beta, the protagonist's son, he is about 20 years old.
Audition lines:
Gina: A stranger wants to see you, he said, it's important.
The Master: I thought it will be more difficult.
Beta: The Doctor, right?
You can contact me with PM or my EMail (wystanbelov@mail.ru)
I'll stop accept submissions in a year.

Thanks in advance!

TheClunkheads
TheClunkheads
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-21 13:55:13

hey guys im looking for someone who can do a 14 year old boys voice, he sounds very sincere and straight forward and there is only 3 lines to record. if anyone can help that would be awesome, just hit me up with a message.

the little boy is the one on the left

Voice Actor Wanted

ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-21 16:16:40

Pico Day 2013 Voice Actors Needed

Characters Needed

Pico

Audition Line
"Darnel seriously we are kinda on a rescue mission right now, I mean come on, this is NeNe we're talking about."

Darnel

Audition Line

"I heard this guy does all sorts of sick shit to his captives, we're not just talking nipple clamps and water torture. I mean some real psychological shit man. I heard about this one guy, who every time he saw or heard a duck, dis nig ga start eating his own tongue man, some fucked up shit right?"

Nene

Audition Line

(laughing)
"Oh god, that is the worst plan I have ever heard."

Tankman Captain

Audition Line

"Hey do any of you chums know how far we are from Australia?"

Introducing:

Dr. Angry Face
He's a super-villain But is kind of dumb. Imagine "The Monarch" from Ventrure Bros.

Audition Line

"Welcome to my Evil Lair, Pico. Looks like your rescue mission was a failure. Now I shall unveil to you my Evil plan. I have taken 13 Nuclear powered Laser pointers, and placed them in this Machine, where it will Magnify the frequency and density of the Laser. This focused beam will wipe out everything in its path

Henchman #1

Audition Line

"You think that's fucked up, Ralph here; he had a respectable Job, a god dammed sexy wife, Jail bait for a daughter, and a douche bag of a son. His life was great. Then the Boss came into his house and raped his son and adopted his daughter... or was is the other way around... ah oh well, they are all dead now. Caused Ralph here to be a little bitch of a man he is today, canâEUTMt wait to see what he does to you."

Dr. Angry Face's Henchman

Ralph:

Line: (in response to "Ralph here")
"Hi"

Random Black Henchmen

Line: (In response to "god dammed sexy wife")

Aww Yeah

Line 2: (In response to "jail bait for a daughter")

Only 2 more years yall!

PM me with your auditions or message me on skype

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
cartoonguy555
cartoonguy555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-22 06:07:58

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."
palagriz
palagriz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-22 18:31:25

hello everyone.i am seeking voice actors and a sound effects creator to participate in a series im trying to get off the ground.its an original script made by myself.the project is entirely non profit and non commercial.it was originally scheduled to release last year,but due to complications i had to delete it and start anew.my first goal is to hold an audition for each actor and actress. please take a look at the script via my writing.com portfolio and see if you are interested.just for a quick reference,please look up these two sites.it should take you directly to the script itself.also on a side note,if anyone is doing the creepy pasta titled 'ledgend of the grave keeper',please let me know. im better reached at with this email:
palagriz@gmail.com
please send voice samples to my email directly,as i check it often moreso then here.lastly,please be professional and kind when making an inquiry regarding the project.details will be given upon inquiries.

now with no furthur delay,the script.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1904145-legacy -of-nira-ep-1-script
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1906051-legacy -of-nira-ep-1-script-part-2

and the creepy pasta
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1903392-Legend -of-the-Gravekeeper

thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

BBS Signature
Jcopacetic
Jcopacetic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-22 21:14:46

Hi,

We are working on a web series, and the guy that was supposed to play our main character flaked on us at the last second. We were hoping to start production for episode one the monday but..... yeah, no voice for Stickman. Look at the project pages:

So If any male voice actors are interested in doing a self defeatist superman character or a arrogant batman meets warshack character, and their alter egos, please message me here or email me at Grubbles444@gmail.com

Taijj
Taijj
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-26 09:14:32

Hello community,

thread says it all:

It would be really neat if anyoune who thinks his/her voice fits to one of the two characters in this flash would message me, or sent a mail to the adress in the description. If you watch the flash you'll know all lines and what you can expect of the final product.

Thank you,
Keep being awesome!

BBS Signature
DarkStar7421
DarkStar7421
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-26 18:48:26

Hey guys! So im starting this new series about three friends that are in a band together, and find out that something evil is coming to earth and they need to stop it. I already have the voices for the characters Tony and Brian, but i need an actor for Jay. Jay is a silly dude who plays guitar in the band. hes only 14 so he kinda has a kid voice, and hes always saying dude and bro and sup ect.

Here are some lines you can audition with as Jay

1.Jay: Dude that concert was sick!

2.Jay: Woah! h-how did you do that!

3.Jay: Watch out fools, its Jay's time to shine!

PM me for more details
p.s I also need voice actors for background characters so if you're interested in that just pm me.
thank you! :)

Voice Actor Wanted

Casting for Jay is now CLOSED! Thanks everyone for auditioning! We will need a bunch of other voice actors for other characters reoccurring, and background. So stay tuned!! :)

somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-31 02:09:15

I need about four voice actors for an assassin movie I am making.

1. Nick Waters
(20-25, young sounding, american)

Example Line: Umm...Ok, Wait a second, how do you know I'm at my house?

2. Jimmy Hendigo
(27-37, American,)
Example Line:Just letting you know, your buddy leon, he survived your
assassination attempt. He also knows it was you who tried to
kill him. You better watch your back.

3. Leon Jackson
(30-40, american)
Example Line: Hey Nick, how are you doing? Before you ask I'm doing fine, you know except the fact I got shot in the face.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Valfire
Valfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-31 14:36:42

Three Voice Actors Needed:

I am doing a short parody of a radio show~
We'll be casting two males and one female.
Or three males, depends really.

1. One role is a narcissistic brittish chick. (Brittish accent is a huge plus here)

2. Another role is the bloodthirsty anchorman. (Ability to talk fast would be good~)

3. And lastly the Camera guy whom is a former heavyweight champion. (so a big bulky voice may be useful here)

Hit me up with a note if interested~

Nicknyte
Nicknyte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-31 16:59:34

2. Another role is the bloodthirsty anchorman. (Ability to talk fast would be good~)

Interested in your Anchorman schtick. Any swearing by chance?

TheClunkheads
TheClunkheads
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-31 20:31:45

yo diddy yo yo, hey guys! im in need of a voice actor who can do narration very well, and not breath into the microphone. its really quick and easy, and ill pay you in back rubs.

thanks! and i hope to hear back from someone soon, because im turning blue from holding my breath.

TheClunkheads
TheClunkheads
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-01 21:23:06

anyone need a amazing little kid voice actor? you need to check out her http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?85008

shes very nice and willing to help anyone, take a look

ig299
ig299
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-02 01:28:26

Hello I am working on a game right now and i need a voice actor the character is Eric age 19 gender male acsent American middle pitch
He is come and collected.
lines
1. life is full of strangest things
2 No is that true!
3. It was true.

And my email is igorbushin@hotmail.com
Send the files in wave format separately. Call them how evr you want doesn't matter

Glowtide
Glowtide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-04 14:05:08

Hello,
I am making a new song and i need a voice actor to shout "INCOMMING" in a sort of gruff manly voice. If anyyone is interested PM me :P
Thanks, Glowtide

Naruto46346753839262
Naruto46346753839262
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-05 10:48:07

I need an actress ASAP !!! (or a guy who can do a really good girl voice....)

This is for my cartoon which is at episode seven!

If you can email PM or email me at narutovampy@live.com with the lines I will be really excited! my cartoon is done and she is the only person without a voice.

Violet is an undercover ninja who has just been found out by the two people shes been double crossing for a while.

Watch the other episodesif u want to get 2 know her. the imgur on bottom has moar pix

this is unpaid and will be rated TEEN or MATURE! U wont get paid. I will list u and ur website in the credits tho! Please if you cant do them help me FIND SOMEONE! I will make you art and put u in the credits if u do! SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Violets lines...

Long time no see Red...
What?
Why do you look so surprised?
What do I need a couple of boys when (slow)
I have a real man
Are you comfortable down there? (Sarcastic/Manacle)
Swordsman enjoyed his stay... (comforting/sympathetic)
Huh! (Surprised)
*Pain and losing breathe* (hitting the ground back first)
Did you really think I'd even side with a wimp like you?
What can I say?
You're worth a lot to Johnny....
And this is why you'll die tonight... (Grinning)
We'll just leave that to Johnny...
*Surprised Sound*
* Surprised loss of breath*
(Covering up tears) I could ask you the same thing.
*Whaling scream*
*Sigh* Inhale - long depressed exhale -

http://imgur.com/8djbjgY

Voice Actor Wanted

Check out my anime! Its a flash series ive been doing since 2008!!!

BBS Signature
ArticGhost
ArticGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-07 13:31:48

Hello,

We need a male voice actor, for a short video (around 1 minute / 9 sentence).
Male voice around the 25-30 years old, such as google+ voice actor (example here).
Send your acting examples directly to me.

Cheers,
Bernard.

doctordarken
doctordarken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-07 17:20:20

1. I need a voice actress who can sound between the age of 47 -56 (estimation as the characters age is unknown) A sample
of the characters voice can be found here.

2. Example Lines: âEUoeYou have failed!âEU, âEUoeSuccess, you have captured the intelligence.âEU

3. Please send your auditions to jakobjweiss@gmail.com

4. I don't have a deadline for auditions, but please send them in A.S.A.P! :)

I can provide more information about the project if requested.

DeathRiseRobo
DeathRiseRobo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-07 18:03:54

Hello!

1. I'm looking for someone who can sound between 16-25 (typical male voice)
2. I only need three lines; I'll send them to you if you respond
3. You can be a new or old voice actor; doesn't matter
4. PM me on my account here on NGrounds

ApplesApplesApples

N0sSyndrome
N0sSyndrome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-09 09:43:45

Everything happens in the mood of a flashback, voices echoes through the characterâEUTMs head, she canâEUTMt help but remember what they said that night.

âEUoeRanma: Jason, what would you do with a time machine?

Jason: What would I do...? I donâEUTMt know... there are so many possibilities... I could change the world or model it as I please. ItâEUTMs a question of mood, itâEUTMs a question of not letting this power get over your head, and there are no real answers I can give you right now. Speculations and reality are two different things... *Sigh*

Ranma: ThereâEUTMs one thing I would do, no doubt about it...

Jason: What is it?

Ranma: Save my parents...âEU

These last words echoes in her head: save her parents.

Ranma: I wish we had a time machine...

In a ray of light, above the house, a star falls through the sky as she falls asleep.
You know what they say, be careful what you wish for...

__________________________________________________ ____________________

"What is this" you may ask. Well, it is some kind of synopsis for what punched me in the face as an idea not long ago. I really like everything related to time travel and always wanted to do a series based on it. I just never had the idea, the basis, that flame I was looking for. In the end, this is what came out. The story of an 18 years old girl who lost her parents. I'll leave this little part of the script here, hoping to get your attention. Make your minds speculate about what is meant in this last sentence "Be careful what you wish for".

For this series, at least for episode 1, I'll need one girl and two other guys.

Female:

Ranma:

18 years old, a fragile girl, she lost her parents a couple years ago. The events are still obscure as she seems to have forgotten what happened that day. A simple trauma we could say. Her brain just doesn't want to remember.

Audition lines:

Line 1: Mom, dad! What are you doing! No, let me go! (Panic, struggling, she's being held off by two guys) (Note: If possible, add a shout at the end, as both parents get shot in front of her)

Line 2: Jason, what would you do if you had a time machine?

Line 3: What is this thing? It looks like some kind of... watch?

Male:

Vince:
He is a delivery guy, he's about 20 years old, for some reason, he was sent over to deliver a strange package. He doesn't know anything about it. The package is a mystery. In the end though, an item in this package belongs to him. Has Vince something dark to change from his past?

Audition lines:

Line 1: Deliveries on holidays, and I am not even allowed to know what it is, I call bullshit!

Line 2: Just sign the paper, here. Done, now let me enjoy my day off...

Line 3: What? Cut the crap, there's no way that thing has my name on it!
__________________________________________________ _______________

Professor V:
Some kind of mad scientist, secretly came from the future. He is a criminal and has a very long temporal crime history. He's not getting any younger, he has a plan. For some unknown motives, he sent the time machines.

Audition lines:

Line 1: Time isn't linear, you see. It works like a tree, with multiple branches. You can subtract some by cutting them, but you can also make other branches grow.

Line 2: The devices were sent, just in time. Now, we just need to let the clock... tick.

Send everything here:
JasonDubZone@gmail.com

Time isn't linear, just look at it as a tree.

captainmcross
captainmcross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-09 23:21:37

I'm currently putting together a project about the lives of apps. It is in the spirit on Pencilmation, but much different! I will be looking for voice actors to fit a variety of roles but right now I am in need of two types of voices for a 60-90 second animation.

One male voice to play LinkedIn: This should be a deeper voice. Serious. All business.
And one male voice to play Facebook: A higher voice. Optimistic and friendly.

If you feel that you could play either of these, please either send me a PM or email me at rossbollinger@gmail.com with links to a demo reel or v/o samples. I've got a script near finished and would like to get voices recorded this weekend, so the sooner the better.

I can't afford to pay, but you will be credited for your work and will receive all my eternal gratitude!!

Voice Actor Wanted

FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-10 08:18:41

Greetings, friends!

My name is Robin, and I'm working with a couple other guys on a pixel art game.
We've already cast a few characters, but there's still more roles left to fill.

To be able to audition you will need to have access to a condenser microphone.
Other than that we suggest you use as little effects etc. as possible, though it's not conclusive.

-Satan-
Obviously we're gonna need a pretty bad ass voice for Satan, but try not to make him sound too serious.

Line 1: Who dares intrude my private quarters in the midst of my damned rest?!

Line 2: Impossible.. Your hate gauge! It's over nine thousand! (holds "thousand" as he explodes)

-Wizard Lizard-
So this character is sort of the lizard version of a certain movie character. His voice should sound pretty old.

Line 1: I see. We too seek entrance to the palace. We've discovered an inscription in this wall, but after weeks of deciphering, we still don't know what to make of it. The inscription written in ancient hellish, translates to: Speak shit, and enter.

Line 2 : It's a shame I didn't bring my bestest staff bought at Rindir's staffs in the imperial market, but luckily, I have my bestest of the bestest spellword! You cannot pass!

-Professor-
This professor character is supposed to come off as really strange. Almost like a hyper evil scientist.

Line 1: Oh, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. The man in the black suit. He is Satan's personal servant, goes by the name Wilhelm. You should be able to find him in Satan's palace.

Line 2: It's heavily guarded of course, but I heard a brotherhood of lizards are trying to make their way in somewhere in the slums. Find the lizards, and you might be able to get inside.

Ex Adventurer
This character used to be an adventurer, but he was killed and now he lives on the street in Hell. His voice is pretty manly and gruff, sounds like a worn out warrior. Obviously a reference to a certain game.

Line: I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a sword in the face. Goodbye...

So right now, these are the only characters we need. Send your auditions to contact@fatpixiestudios.com.

Looking forward to hear some great auditions!

-Robin @ FatPixieStudios

Voice Actor Wanted

collinthomas09
collinthomas09
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-04-11 12:02:16

At 3/31/13 08:31 PM, TheClunkheads wrote: yo diddy yo yo, hey guys! im in need of a voice actor who can do narration very well, and not breath into the microphone. its really quick and easy, and ill pay you in back rubs.

thanks! and i hope to hear back from someone soon, because im turning blue from holding my breath.

So... you still need a guy :)?