00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,478 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-14 01:53:16

I need a female Voice actor for an Adult game.

The game is completely finished, All I need is an actress to voice the girl.
I'm planning or releasing the game on the 21st of this month if possible. The problem is the voice samples I have now are insufficient. There not much I really need you to do, I know exactly what I need basically what I'll need you to do is redo the voice samples I'm using and record a few lines.

For example...

"At least you decided to bath this time..."
"Did you know... that... there is a pumpkin the size of my head...?"

The character is young about aged roughly around 18 - 21, she's small and playful. The thing is I really want to give her a personality of some kind.

If you're interested PM or E-Mail me at
jo_silver1@live.com

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-15 21:04:04

http://www.filz.us/files/2090469d/4c3/Dan.png
This is Dan, the main character from Kerosheima ( a new anime series I am making ).
I already have one character's voice down, but I need someone to do Dan.
Voice Type- A normal voice, but its rather a bit high pitched.
Nature- Always excited about making friends or going on adventures, very outgoing, unless he is sad or disappointed over something.
Age- 13
If you want to voice him, then you will receive lines for a demo reel.

Thank you- NRG

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-19 16:59:52

I still need a male voice actor for my video game!
Here is the audition video. Subscribe for more updates!
I need to cast this role before September 30th so please audition ASAP!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
CLICK TO SEE AUDITION VIDEO

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-21 00:49:18

Did you find someone? I'd be interested in auditioning.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-21 16:17:21

Need a voice actor with a decent vocal range, proper recording set up, and a good sense of humor.
You will be encouraged to do multiple takes and even change or add lines if you think it could help, I will use the best of what you send me.

1 - I need someone who can do a VERY offensive Asian voice, the voice of a doctor, as well as a secretary.

2 - Doctor: What seems to be troubling you
Asian man: Doctor
Also if you can make it sound like your yelling and falling farther away do that too.

3 - PM me

4 - I'm hoping to get started on this withing the next couple of days, so the sooner the better.

yeah

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-21 19:33:20

So, I'm currently working on my first animation, which is a Dead Space Parody, and I need someone able to do a decent imitation of Ellie. That would mean also being able to pull a decent imitation of her accent as well.
You can honestly submit anything for the audition, but if you need some example lines, you can use these:
"You need to repower the generator."
"I'm sure it will be fine."
I'll be accepting samples up until probably 10 pm EDT (East Coast Time, USA), but if I find someone before then I may cut that short. I will update this post if that happens though, so that people know.
You can send auditions to me through my email, regretproduced@gmail.com, or my skype, which is listed in my profile, as well as through pm (If sending files is possible through pm on NG, still a bit new to the site).
Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-22 15:57:40

Need a voice actor with a decent vocal range, proper recording set up, and a good sense of humor.
You will be encouraged to do multiple takes and even change or add lines if you think it could help, I will use the best of what you send me.

1 - I need someone who can do a VERY offensive Asian voice, the voice of a doctor, as well as a secretary.

2 -if you could send me a sample of this dialog.
Doctor: What seems to be troubling you
Asian man: Doctor
Also if you can make it sound like your yelling and falling farther away do that too.

3 - PM me

4 - I'm hoping to get started on this withing the next couple of days, so the sooner the better.

yeah

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-25 10:12:07

Hello,

This is going to be a rather strange project (Well for me) to pitch.

I’m looking for a female VA to voice the title character in my next project “Boobzella”. The animation is going to be a rather dark comedy.

Teaser trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSrE6-svj9g

Ideal voice for the character:
Female
British or American accent

The animation is going to be primarily action based so there won’t be huge amounts of dialogue. Here are some sample lines though (Some of these lines of dialogue aren’t in the actual animation. It’s manly to set the tone for the character more than anything)

Sample line 1:
The Mecha-Valkyries are coming! If I can’t stop them by Midnight the city is doomed!

Sample line 2:
Kryptonite? You’re thinking about that dude from Metropolis.

Sample line 3:
You mean you were actually trying? Hah! You’re rubbish.

Sample line 4:
Dracula has the time machine! Let’s hope he doesn't know how to use it or we could wake up tomorrow with some pretty nasty dental changes.

Send me a pm or email me sample files via tdk1987@hotmail.com

Deadline: 2nd August 2013

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-25 15:55:00

At 8/25/13 10:12 AM, TDK1987 wrote: Deadline: 2nd August 2013

I meant 2nd September

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-26 02:21:52

Currently searching for some voice actors for a series of shorts! I have a thread with more details and drawings here.

Here are some preffered voices for some of the recurring characters, hopefully you can do multiple voices with your talents, let's just see how we go though.

Spacebeard: This is the title character, late 20's, he's young but I imagine a slightly worn voice, best described as that of a smoker is as much as i can say. Youth with a hint of gravel.

bunny: Honestly, no one I know can put a voice to this character. His face just doesn't match anything. So this is still up in the air. Maybe a deep black mans voice?

Robin: The female. I'd say a matured voice with a hint of sass (see faye valentine) although i'm open to whatevers out there.

Andy: Gay, but not too gay. Just a hint of gay.

Hit me up with a message including a demo, open to anyone interested.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-26 18:58:50

I still need a male voice actor for my video game!
Video Game Website: www.fatesoftime.webs.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-28 04:10:55

I need someone who can preform a good scream (The character will first react and then be in pain)
You will need to dub over the finished animation, but it will only be a scream and a bit of grunts maybe. *there will be added slow motion, so a somewhat long scream would help allot.

I also need someone who could cast as a Timmy/Tommy "pretty much identical characters" from animal crossing.
It would be fitting with a somewhat child like voice with some businessman thrown in.

The dialog for Timmy/Tommy will sort of be like this:
Oh a costumer! Well we have a huge sale ongoing aaaaand... oh... "sees the main character totally slaughtered"
*slowly gives medicine*

Please e-mail me at foreveratoon@gmail.com and if you have some samples of some of your previous work, that would be great.

The deadline is- 2 weeks -8th september-2013 can be longer if I don't get any responses.

The animation will be uplaoded to NG and YouTube and the VA will off course be credited.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-28 17:16:07

At 8/26/13 06:58 PM, rachaelacting wrote: I still need a male voice actor for my video game!

I responded a while ago with an audition. I'm guessing I ddin't get it?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-29 08:52:45

Hey guys, I'm the author of Big Nose webcomic, and I'm in somewhat of a need for voice actors, since my other boys got sick and stuff.
Every few pages of my webcomic, I will throw a little animation or game in the mix(ie: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/624276), and that's where you come in.
I've got about 15 characters yet to show up, but I think for now I just need one male and onefemale voiceactor with moderate to good acting skills and equipment. Each of this special pages will be posted here on Newgrounds and I will credit your names and links on the loading screens, so everyone can see them.
As said on the subject, this is going to be a long-term partnership, so you'll need to be commited to this webcomic for at least one year. The work however will just be needed in those special pages, so you'll just have to record for me something like once every two months or so.
As for me, I can offer to draw/animate anything you ask of me as sort of a trade for your voice acting. That's all I can offer for now.
If you don't mind, send me PMs with demo reels and stuff.
Thanks in advance.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-30 01:29:12

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could do a good male 12 to 13 year old child voices. If you think you can do it let me know and I'll send you an audition.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-08-30 19:11:17

Greetings.
I am an animator, producing a 5 episode animated web series. Here is a small teaser that we made during early production.

I am looking for multiple male voice actors to fill the remaining roles. I can only accept voice actors that use a good quality microphone (Blue snowball microphone or equivalent/higher). Voice actors also need to be a long term users who are going to stay around for a while for future episodes.

Here are the remaining available roles (Please specify which one you are going for in your audition, you are free to try out for as many characters as you want)

Character 1
-Description: young male, age 15. Medium/high voice pitch. Enthusiastic and excitable. Interested in his environment. American accent.
-Audition lines:
1- "Wow, this place is awesome! And there’s this buzz I’ve never felt before."
2- "Oh, sorry about that. I'm new to this place."
3- " Thank you so much! I've always wanted an upgrade this powerful."
4- " My god, are you OK?"

Character 2
-Description: Average middle aged male voice. Hint of being light hearted and thoughtful. Average American accent.
- Audition Lines:
1- " I guess I never really thought about it. You seem to be here all the time, I guess I just assumed you were doing something important."
2- "So what are you going to do?"
3- " Hmm, sounds interesting. But you should be careful."

Character 3
- Description: A delinquent teenager who enjoys breaking the law. Has a cool tone of voice. American accent.
- Audition lines:
1- "Be careful though, some of these guys are wackos. Wackos who don’t like being messed around with"
2- "I found exactly what you need, it's right here"
3- "So, do you have the payment we agreed on?"

Character 4
- Description: A cop -of sorts. Middle aged voice. Fairly masculine with an air of grounded authority. American accent.
- Audition lines:
1- " Stop right there. Identify yourself at once"
2- " Well well well. What do we have here?"
3- " HA! Don't think you an escape the law that easily"
4- " You've got a lot of nerve, Kid"

METHOD OF CONTACT
Newgrounds pm is fine or an email to Howarddw@hotmail.co.uk
If you need any extra information on voice acting parts or information about the series in general, just ask!

DEADLINE
No strict deadline, but if you audition after October 1st, the chances are that the role will have already be taken. I will accept the first suitable voice actor that approaches me, so try to be as fast as possible.

CREDIT
You will receive credit for your participation. If you want a link to your profile that can be arranged.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
- I am a very friendly guy. Please don't be shy to audition, even if you are not sure if you would suit the role.
- This is a legitimate web series. I have spent the past year animating it and have the first episode completed. It has 4:30 run time and I am about 1/5th of the way through episode 2. It is high quality content, worth auditioning for.
- The characters are numbered in order of their screen time. Character 1 plays a large role, down to character 4 who plays a small role.
- I would prefer auditions to not be uploaded to the audio portal. Drop box is a good alternative.
- It is an anime drama. So all of the voices are somewhat realistic. None are over-the-top wacky.
- If you know of anyone that might be right for one of these parts, I would appreciate it if you let them know about this.

Thanks for reading!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-03 21:15:20

At 8/28/13 05:16 PM, ajpoken wrote: I responded a while ago with an audition. I'm guessing I ddin't get it?

Hrmmm me too!!! must be a trend! :/

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-03 23:56:52

hey guys im currently making a borderlands parody/movie whatever you wanna call it. i need a few voice actors so if you are interested in voice acting for me please pm me. deadline is october 4th.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-04 00:50:19

Still looking for male and female voice actors of all sorts, namely female though. Shoot me a message

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-04 16:15:59

Voice Talent Needed
Posted 3 minutes ago in Audio

Hi guys!!

Cyberfix Productions is currenlty working on a new animated "kids" series. "Cyber-Boy The Animated Series". Below is a very and I do mean very brief synopsis of what the series is about.
"Meet Cody James Mason. You would think he's your typical 16 yearold. And he is!!! Except;he has "Cybernetic/ Electric" superpowers! And the orgin of these powers only lead Cody to his mysterious past. NOW Cody must protect the city of Andover Park from villainous viruses like Vortech, Shockshell, Dark Cyber! With each passing second more formulas are created giving new life to these criminal master minds and the chaos goes on........ SUIT UP WITH THE HERO IN BLUE!!!!" "I AM THE AWESOME CYBER-BOY!!!"

The first episode or Vol. 1 is titled : "Cyber-Boy: Shadows of Darkness"
We are currently seeking talented voice actors to bring our characters to life!! This is an ongoing series many episodes! If your interested please respond to this post or email me at cartoonfix@gmail.com

NEED VOICES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Cody James Mason/ Cyber Boy

Nicole Tankmin: Old news reporter hates her job.

Norman Wilson: a guardian or an Alfred to Cody on his journeys and a parent figure.

Dr. Douglas Mormon/ Dark Cyber :the master genius of Tech Corp. who is obsessed with Cyber Boy becoming our villian Dark Cyber.

Shockshell: our opening villian that faces Cyberboy. Fun Brizillian accent.

Commissioner Dullards: runs the law enforcment in town. Young in 40's

Unit 52 & 97(both male) Commisioner Dullards right hand men

Unit 62 (female) new to the police force young in her 20's

Erin Wesson: Cody's best friend. She's fun, crazy, bubbly personality. She's 16 keeping Cody in check.

For now that's it. There may be a spot open for but voice spot maybe taken.

Victor Tech/ Vortech: in his 40's. Cyberboy's arch enemy! Victor is the Mayer of Andover park and owner & founder of Tech Corp. He also has a mysterious dark side as Vortech.
Below are afew character tests to show what Cyber-Boy is about.

Cyberboy SOD by cartoonfix
Cyberboy Shadow Of Darkness Sneek Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW7TBkMc_FY

Thanks guys we're SUPER EXCITED to get this bad boy underway!!! :D

"Your Imagination is your only limit."

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-07 15:36:38

At 8/30/13 07:11 PM, terabiter wrote: Greetings.
I am an animator, producing a 5 episode animated web series. Here is a small teaser that we made during early production.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/609151

Thanks to all of the voice actors that applied! All of the parts have now been filled.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-09 17:27:40

At 8/28/13 05:16 PM, ajpoken wrote:
At 8/26/13 06:58 PM, rachaelacting wrote: I still need a male voice actor for my video game!
I responded a while ago with an audition. I'm guessing I ddin't get it?

The auditions dont close until the 28th. You should have recieved an email response saying your audition was recieved otherwise I didnt get it

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-10 20:35:03

1 - I need a voice actor that can sound like a young boyish or girl sound and an apple that speaks with a soft tone.

2 - Audition : boy is just gigling and screaming. The apple just says "eat me"
3 - Just E-mail me at jesus.jalomo.jr@gmail.com or PM - which ever is better for you

4 - No deadline or pressure

This is the animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IOF9i6PTcK0, it provides some of script where the boy screams and giggles including the apple when it speaks. If you have better ideas, I don't mind. Am all up for creative changes on the voices. Side note: this is not paid unless I do make some money I'll be sure to share it fairly and credit it with your name as well. Oh and thank you!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-18 10:44:53

Seeking lively adult male (25 to 40-years-old) that speaks British English. Needed for two assignments that are for one project. First assignment: Voice-over on a Kickstarter video explaining the campaign. Second assignment: A read-through of the entire Kickstarter campaign for the "reading impaired."

For those not familiar with Kickstarter, here is my campaign. The first audio will be in the video itself. The second audio will be just below that, after the opening blurb. If interested, make samples using snippets from my Kickstarter and send them here.

Position needs to be filled by January 2014. I look forward to hearing your samples!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-18 11:02:10

At 9/18/13 10:44 AM, mintertweed wrote: Seeking lively adult male (25 to 40-years-old) that speaks British English. Needed for two assignments that are for one project. First assignment: Voice-over on a Kickstarter video explaining the campaign. Second assignment: A read-through of the entire Kickstarter campaign for the "reading impaired."

For those not familiar with Kickstarter, here is my campaign. The first audio will be in the video itself. The second audio will be just below that, after the opening blurb. If interested, make samples using snippets from my Kickstarter and send them here.

Position needs to be filled by January 2014. I look forward to hearing your samples!

That, or a young female (18 to 25-years-old) that speaks English in a Norwegian accent. Credit will be given in the video for the Kickstarter campaign and you will receive an e-book of the graphic novel if the Kickstarter is successful and when the book is completed (December 2015).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-18 11:02:14

Lookin' for:Something simmilair to Chad and Larson from machinima pls
Lines: Hey it's me chad and me larson; NUMBER OOOOOONE! And also make a line about the random unrelated to the games bullshit they make plis.
Contact me via newgrounds, skype or email. newgrounds: srs? email: haris122@gmail.com skype: harislaris(Include the demo lines)
Deadline: Would be nice if this could be done throw 3 days or 5 maybe.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-19 19:05:14

At 8/30/13 01:29 AM, ig299 wrote: Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could do a good male 12 to 13 year old child voices. If you think you can do it let me know and I'll send you an audition.

Hello i am very interested in auditioning.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-21 00:35:21

At 9/19/13 07:05 PM, ghostshot12349 wrote:
At 8/30/13 01:29 AM, ig299 wrote: Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could do a good male 12 to 13 year old child voices. If you think you can do it let me know and I'll send you an audition.

:Check your massages I got you an audition.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-30 16:33:49

New auditions open for my video game : www.fatesoftime.webs.com
3 women, 6 men

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-30 22:19:46

Hello, I am a voice actor looking for projects to work on. I have an American accent, but I work well with a wide variety of European accents. I have a deeper voice (bottom two octaves on a piano but can go up to medium, middle C, range). If anyone needs a voice actor, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
The Farb