EvilInkMachine
EvilInkMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-22 04:01:59

This is a BIG update to my last post, so not a Bump!~

Currently looking for a few more VA's, this is not a payed gig, but has the benefits like every other!. Semi-long term collaboration going for 8+ episodes that last around 3-6 minutes ea. We would finish and release 1-2 episodes per month, if it all sounds good and exciting Give it a Shot!.

You can check the characters, information, and mini scripts Here . You can PM me your Auditions or E-mail me at adrian@candyrag.com (I respond to PM's faster). Also, there is a Deadline by this Sunday the 24th!.

Currently I am Mainly looking for Auditions for Candyrag, Zip, The Mayor, and Agent B. The Mayor and Agent B are both Males, Zip is a Female, and Candyrag can be played by either Gender as long as its fitting. Also, I'll be assigning random Background characters from time to time, so if you get assigned a character, you might have to do some Extras (usually very short and sweet lines).

Further info:
Website
Deviantart

I wish everyone Good Luck and do your Best!.

-Adrian

BBS Signature
chameron
chameron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-23 06:45:00

Wow thats great... Thanks for the information..

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-23 15:16:09

I am currently making a inFAMOUS parody and I am very bad at voice acting! I need to find voice actors who sound like any of the characters in the game! If you have played the game before and you sound like ANY of the main characters (other characters in my script) then please reply! I will send you a portion of the script and then send me a audio clip of your character voice! Contact me at my homepage and i will tell you my email!!

feardiadh
feardiadh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-23 20:16:55

At 2/1/13 11:58 AM, lingey wrote: Hi Guys, I'm looking for Some voice actors for a short Pokemon animation. These are the VA parts:

Ash Ketchum
Misty
Battle opponent
Enraged Man

Script and storyboards are complete and can be sent to potential VA to read from. The animation is a comedy and comprises of a few short sketches that run for 1minute 20 seconds total.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this as I've been trying to get an animation made for an extremely long time!

If this is still going ahead, I wouldn't mind having a go at it. Just so you know, I have no experience of voice acting at all. It's something I've wanted to try for a while now. If you'd rather get someone more experienced or if my reading is utterly crap (which it may very well be) and you don't want to use it, that's no problem. Cheers.

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 12:54:12

Voice actor needed for a serious role.

Is there anyone out there who can voice a 10-12 year old kid?

Even if by sound editing as long as it doesn't sound fake or like Chip & Dale.

Theres about 15 lines, all very short.

PM me let me know! Thanks for reading :)

Voice Actor Wanted

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 14:27:26

Anyone who sounds like these characters from inFAMOUS the game contact me at my homepage and ill give you my email!

Zeke Dunbar
Trish Dailey
Moya Jones
Alden Tate
Kessler
John White

these are characters from the game inFAMOUS so if you have played the game and sound like one of the characters from the game then PLEASE REPLY!! I NEED TO START ANIMATING!!

ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 20:01:58

Alacrity Project- Voice Talent Needed

I'm looking for voice talent for my current project i'm working on. (I'll be going back and forth between this an Incognitio.)

Characters needing Voice Talent

Alexa Rose: Leading Role
Age 23
Female
Description: Alexa is a badass bounty hunter who is fearless in combat, and a force to be reckonned with. But she is crazy about two things, food and boys. She also isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Audition Lines

Alexa:
âEUoeI suggest you take a second to think about just how exactly youâEUTMll be answering my next question Jeff. Cause if I donâEUTMt like your answer, you might just end up like your friends over there.âEU

Alexa:
*interrupting*
âEUoeOh I think you can tell little olâEUTM me, or I can just shoot you in the head.âEU

(Alexa sticks her pistol in between JeffâEUTMâEUTMs legs and pulls back the hammerâEU)

Alexa:
âEUoeThe little oneâEU

Cera (Young Man) Leading Role
Male
Description: Cera is a mysterious man who crashed down to the planet in what appears to be an escape pod. Upon arrival he has no memory of who he is, or where he is. Alexa saves him from bandits, and she decides to help him get his memory back.

Audition Lines

âEUoeUhhh... I... I donâEUTMt know.. I canâEUTMt remember, I canâEUTMt remember anythingâEU

"I don't know who I used to be, what If I was some sort of a criminal or a psychopath... I can't put you guys in danger like that. I don't know what I'm capable of... I don't know anything!"

Jeff: Temporary role
Male
Age 30
Description: Jeff is a thug who happened to be caught by Alexa, he is being tortured for information. In his early years Jeff used to like playing hop scotch and rollerblading, but after his dog was viciously stolen from him by a nazi pirate. He swore his life to crime and joined up with the biggest Gang in the Desert. (none of this backstory is needed)

Lines

*tied up to a char* spoiler he dies

Jeff:
âEUoeI canâEUTMt tell yo-âEU
*inturrupted*

Jeff:
âEUoeHeâEUTMs in the City of Creed... âEUoe

Thug 1
Age 32
Male
Description: not important enough to have a name, he's a ruthless thug who stumbles upon the escape pod. Clearly has mommy issues.

Lines

Thug 1:
âEUoeWhat do we have here?âEU

Thug 2:
âEUoeShoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!âEU

Thug 1:
âEUoeThatâEUTMs right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows nâEUTM stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that.âEU

Thug 2

Age 40
Male
Description: Dumb thug, a bit psycho-semantic and paranoid.

Lines

Thug 1:
âEUoeWhat do we have here?âEU

Thug 2:
âEUoeShoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!âEU

Thug 1:
âEUoeThatâEUTMs right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows nâEUTM stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that.âEU

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these current open roles. Please include an audio file with the audition lines, or at least a Voice Demo that has been previously prepared.

If you audition please be availible to contact so if there are any scrip changes or anything the lines can be changed out without much delay.

Also I am looking for VA's with decent quality microphones, no background noise or static please.

Below is a bit of concept art for the main characters for Episode 1. More characters will be coming available as the story progresses.

If you have a decent audition I'll then send you the full script for you to do the lines for. If you want to get ahold of me on skype you can add me aswell.

Voice Actor Wanted

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 20:09:17

I hate it when it does that.... Fixing the Audition lines..

At 2/24/13 08:01 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: Alacrity Project- Voice Talent Needed

I'm looking for voice talent for my current project i'm working on. (I'll be going back and forth between this an Incognitio.)

Characters needing Voice Talent

Alexa Rose: Leading Role
Age 23
Female
Description: Alexa is a badass bounty hunter who is fearless in combat, and a force to be reckonned with. But she is crazy about two things, food and boys. She also isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Audition Lines

Alexa:
"I suggest you take a second to think about just how exactly you'll be answering my next question Jeff. Cause if I don't like your answer, you might just end up like your friends over there."

Alexa:
*interrupting*
"Oh I think you can tell little ol' me, or I can just shoot you in the head."

(Alexa sticks her pistol in between Jeff's legs and pulls back the hammer)

Alexa:
"The little one"

Cera (Young Man) Leading Role
Male
Description: Cera is a mysterious man who crashed down to the planet in what appears to be an escape pod. Upon arrival he has no memory of who he is, or where he is. Alexa saves him from bandits, and she decides to help him get his memory back.

Audition Lines

"Uhhh... I... I don't know.. I can't remember, I can't remember anything"

"I don't know who I used to be, what If I was some sort of a criminal or a psychopath... I can't put you guys in danger like that. I don't know what I'm capable of... I don't know anything!"

Jeff: Temporary role
Male
Age 30
Description: Jeff is a thug who happened to be caught by Alexa, he is being tortured for information. In his early years Jeff used to like playing hop scotch and rollerblading, but after his dog was viciously stolen from him by a nazi pirate. He swore his life to crime and joined up with the biggest Gang in the Desert. (none of this backstory is needed)

Lines

*tied up to a char* spoiler he dies

Jeff:

"I can"t tell yo-"
*inturrupted*

Jeff:
"He's in the City of Creed... "

Thug 1
Age 32
Male
Description: not important enough to have a name, he's a ruthless thug who stumbles upon the escape pod. Clearly has mommy issues.

Lines

Thug 1:
"What do we have here?"

Thug 2:
"Shoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!"

Thug 1:
"That's right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows n' stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that."

Thug 2

Age 40
Male
Description: Dumb thug, a bit psycho-semantic and paranoid.

Lines

Thug 1:
What do we have here?

Thug 2:

"Shoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!"

Thug 1:
That's right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows n' stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that."

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these current open roles. Please include an audio file with the audition lines, or at least a Voice Demo that has been previously prepared.

If you audition please be availible to contact so if there are any scrip changes or anything the lines can be changed out without much delay.

Also I am looking for VA's with decent quality microphones, no background noise or static please.

Below is a bit of concept art for the main characters for Episode 1. More characters will be coming available as the story progresses.

If you have a decent audition I'll then send you the full script for you to do the lines for. If you want to get ahold of me on skype you can add me aswell.

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
WEEKOLDMILK
WEEKOLDMILK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Writer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 21:14:32

To start, hello everyone. I'm mostly known as WEEKOLDMILK around the web, and I'm the leader of Knights of Azure, the group fandubing the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann movies.

We started this about a month ago, but have only been able to cast 9 out of the large cast of characters. So we're scouring the web for anyone interested in VAing with us.

Here's our casting call video, which will give you all the information you need for auditioning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJKMAn5Wq7k

I know I'm supposed to list the characters and their information as well as audition lines, but the character count isn't long enough for me to do so. However, if you go to https://www.sites.google.com/site/fandubfantasydissidia/gurr en-lagann-fandub-project/gurren-lagann-fandub-auditions-for-
mf5-cast
you can find a full list of characters.

Either PM me or email me at superkamislendy@yahoo.com for audition lines and further information.

And for those who don't voice act but still find interest in this project, I do need some behind-the-scenes help. PM me about that too.

Thanks everyone.

If you make a god bleed, it's power will cease to be feared. This is true strength's fatal flaw

BBS Signature
Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 21:35:32

At 2/24/13 02:27 PM, Superreid2012 wrote: Kessler

Why don't you just have the voice of Cole do Kessler's character? They are the same character, afterall...

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-26 17:59:04

At 2/24/13 09:35 PM, 3Flay wrote:
At 2/24/13 02:27 PM, Superreid2012 wrote: Kessler
Why don't you just have the voice of Cole do Kessler's character? They are the same character, afterall...

i guess i could so ill take that off

DarrenTate
DarrenTate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-28 08:43:40

Hi,
I'm looking for a voice actor to star in a short I'm creating. You need to be able to give a convincing voice of a boy ( around the age of ten ) either English or American. Only two lines are needed, they are "Come on Jack" and "Hey look, a snowman!" to be spoken in a playful manner.

Please contact me at contact@darren-tate.co.uk if interested
Deadline of response is 1st April 2013

Thank you.

tchalk
tchalk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-01 12:59:54

I would be delighted to provide my outstanding voice over talents for your consideration on this project. Feel free to contact me at tjchalker@sbcglobal.net

At 2/23/13 08:16 PM, feardiadh wrote:
At 2/1/13 11:58 AM, lingey wrote: Hi Guys, I'm looking for Some voice actors for a short Pokemon animation. These are the VA parts:

Ash Ketchum
Misty
Battle opponent
Enraged Man

Script and storyboards are complete and can be sent to potential VA to read from. The animation is a comedy and comprises of a few short sketches that run for 1minute 20 seconds total.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this as I've been trying to get an animation made for an extremely long time!
If this is still going ahead, I wouldn't mind having a go at it. Just so you know, I have no experience of voice acting at all. It's something I've wanted to try for a while now. If you'd rather get someone more experienced or if my reading is utterly crap (which it may very well be) and you don't want to use it, that's no problem. Cheers.
cartoonguy555
cartoonguy555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-02 07:50:38

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."
TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 09:26:04

FEMALE VOICE ACTORS NEEDED!!!!!!
TO PLAY THE ROLES OF
Moya Jones
Trish Dailey
Sasha

These are characters from the series inFAMOUS! Please make sure you are auditioning for a character from inFAMOUS!

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 09:58:09

At 3/3/13 09:26 AM, Superreid2012 wrote: FEMALE VOICE ACTORS NEEDED!!!!!!
TO PLAY THE ROLES OF
Moya Jones
Trish Dailey
Sasha

These are characters from the series inFAMOUS! Please make sure you are auditioning for a character from inFAMOUS!

PM ME AT MY HOMEPAGE IF YOU ARE TRYING OUT FOR ANY FEMALE OR MALE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 11:16:41

ANY VOICE ACTOR WHO SOUNDS LIKE ANY INFAMOUS CHARACTERS I POSTED PLEASE REPLY I NEED TO START ANIMATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME AT MY HOMEPAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voice Actor Wanted

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 11:21:40

At 3/3/13 11:16 AM, Superreid2012 wrote: ANY VOICE ACTOR WHO SOUNDS LIKE ANY INFAMOUS CHARACTERS I POSTED PLEASE REPLY I NEED TO START ANIMATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME AT MY HOMEPAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED ALL SAMPLES/RESPONSES BY FRIDAY MARCH 15TH!!!!!!!!

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 18:36:01

Hai,I need a voice actor for a show on newgrounds and youtube I am making. It is a Madness Combat show.

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

DandyAndyRockner
DandyAndyRockner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 19:15:22

At 3/3/13 06:36 PM, NrgFA wrote: Hai,I need a voice actor for a show on newgrounds and youtube I am making. It is a Madness Combat show.

What kind of voice and want some sample voices?

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-03 23:57:27

I need a voice actor to play a part in my flash movie.

Hes a laid back cop and he ACTS and SOUNDS exactly like Chris Evans/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four movies:

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_wIBtvNC8
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

There are around 40 lines and most are pretty long. I'm offering $10 for it.*****

Theres lots of different tones I'll need as well. For an example theres one part where someone is disguised as this person so you'll have to have subtle nuances.

So if your serious send me some samples with the lines below:

-----------------------------------------

"I think its a mental thing. A knock on the head can really screw you up"

"Hey buddy. Hows your head feeling?"

"Hang in there. You did good tonight."

"Whoa, whoa. Relax buddy..."

"I seem to remember you not being much of a drinker."

"Did you just call me so I could listen to you mope all night?"

-------------------------------------------

If I don't respond thank you in advanced for the help.

Also thanks to everyone who has tried out for my parts these past fews weeks. Lots of great talent on here!

Thanks for reading :)

Voice Actor Wanted

SuperChick
SuperChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-04 10:44:27

Hi I'm back, still working with another project but at the moment I need someone to do vocal work for a coursework assignment I am going to be doing based on a bit of Poetry I wrote (if you can call what I write Poetry)

Anyone is welcome to try out for it, if you are interested please send me an email if you would like to try out, I will send you the poem or you can find it on my deviantart page which can be linked through my profile.

If looking for the poem it is called: Robin sitting in my Garden in the Poetry folder on DeviantART

here's my email: anonymousbrowneyedgirl@yahoo.co.uk

NrgFA
NrgFA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-05 22:11:55

At 3/3/13 07:15 PM, DandyAndyRockner wrote:
At 3/3/13 06:36 PM, NrgFA wrote: Hai,I need a voice actor for a show on newgrounds and youtube I am making. It is a Madness Combat show.
What kind of voice and want some sample voices?

Yes,that would be good!

Well,for the savior,I need a deep voice
For Tricky the clown,I need a crazy,physcotic voice
for Deimos,a rather army like voice
Sanford,a young blackman voice
a voice like the one here for the auditor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSum9vv14Es
for the sheriff: A western accent voice.
And for grunts,I need 3 different voices.I don't care what they sound like.

FFFFFFFFFFFLllllllehh

KingDavid
KingDavid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-05 22:51:24

Hey Guys! I'm looking for a talented female voice actor to work with for DKC2 parodies.
The Role is "Wrinkly Kong" from the game, so you will need to try to do a good grannie voice lol.
Please, if interested PM me here or email me @ davidmoore566@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

speedfreakDaniel
speedfreakDaniel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-06 17:55:31

Hello! I am writing this message because I am looking forward to a new Newgrounds and Youtube series, which I believe it is really going to be the next big thing. I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but...

I have written the script to 8 episodes so far. 4 of them are a 1 hour show (Minor Show) while 4 will be a 2 hours shows (Main Show).

The action will be similar to a wrestling show, but using a video game: MicroVolts. It has been voted the best MMORPG for two consecutive years (2011 and 2012) on mmosite and it has a few million players, very devoted to the game and to youtube gameplays, funny moments or trolling of the game (which guarantees us already a lot of success).

The show will not be just the game with voices pasted over, it will contain special effects, arenas, game editing softwares, commentary, storylines etc.

Now, the requirements:
1. I need devoted voice actors to help me out.
2. I need quality voice actors.

The voice actors are needed for some of the 30 characters (I already have a few about 10 hired), for 2 of the 3 characters, for a Ring Announcer and for an Interviewer.

I am mainly looking towards any Dragon Ball Z voices.
I do my character's voice (non DBZ voice) and 1 of the commentators voice, which is TFS Nappa's voice, along with some other voices.
If there is nobody able to do any other DBZ voices, I accept some other popular voices like Joker's voice, WWE Voices, or voices from popular movies or animes.

Contact will be made through Private Message.
Deadline: unknown yet

Thank you for your attention.

OmegaDeathSide
OmegaDeathSide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-08 11:30:53

[b]Website:[/b] www.notdstarcraft.com

Night of the Dead is looking for voice actors! We require actors to fill the role of 4 characters (3 male and 1 female).

What's Night of the Dead (NOTD)?
Night of the Dead has a long history in the StarCraft II as well as a strong following. ItâEUTMs a team-based survival game where up to eight players unravel the story behind the Apollo mining colony base and the horrific events that caused it to turn into a zombie-infested nightmare.

Night of the Dead Gameplay Trailer

Night of the Dead Mad World

For more info check:
Night of the Dead Story
Night of the Dead Fanfiction
NOTD Wiki
NOTD Facebook
Who We Are and What's our current development status?
After 1 year of heavy development and beta testing, NOTD v1.0 was released on June 2011. Xavi and Earendil have retired since March 2012. Kithrixx, Ghost, ArcanePariah and Peerawatz are currently playing an active role in NOTD's development as we continue to refine, polish and fix bugs.

[b]What We Need and How to Audition[/b]
We are looking for reliable voice actors who can give life into our support characters. Sound quality is a must, as well as the ability to speak lines convincingly. If you want to expand your portfolio and can commit the time to record the lines, then we're interested in you! The community will give a great feedback too!

Deadlines
Auditions will close March 27th, but may be extended for roles which are not filled. Some roles can be closed earlier depending on their popularity, so if you're interested in any of these roles, please get your as soon as possibel! I will update this post as roles are filled. Please note that you may audition for multiple roles. If you are auditioning, please be able to commit to delivering the lines provided within one month of being selected.

Characters and Dialog for Voice Auditions
The following characters are the roles we wish to cast. NOTD doesn't have a narrator and we ocasionally use some Starcraft 2 sounds.
There are 3 story lines who covers different parts of the Apollo events.

Male Voices

General Jan Koller

Need someone sounding like their late-40s. A commanding voice.

Background
- Male. 47 years old.
- Strong sense of self conviction. Fighting for the common man
- Eastern European origin
- Soldier from a family of military men. 11th generation military family

Events
- Leads the UGC Expeditionary Force in Apollo

Audition Lines
1#
]What attacked you may have gotten to the Mine as well, get there quickly!
2#We've received your upload. Our team is going through it and some of the data is disturbing.

Dr. Caleb Bergmann

Background
- Sure, intelligent, mature but also comes across as human (and someone we can eventually relate to).
- Personal agenda in Apollo (unresolved issues with dead wife)
- Embodiment of martyrdom: he makes tough choices that are âEU~rightâEUTM (e.g. releasing the outbreak in Apollo), but arenâEUTMt truly what he wants
- Jewish raised in Israel, but lived extensively around the world. Parents were trade ambassadors.

Events

- Executes Compliance Nexus hack and sets outbreak in motion (The Compliance Nexus is a massive spire-like structure that can regulate human emotions and behavior by manipulating the electrical output of a chip implanted in the user's brain.)
- Falls under the influence of HAL (AI that was unlocked to full potential during zombie outbreak as a last ditch effort to help contain outbreak)

Audition Lines
1- I'm going to unlock the Bio-dome D, this was the worst infected area!
2- There are too many of them! You need to destroy the Dome!

Lieutenant Sheng

Background]

- Leader of Security Team Survivors
- Cares deeply about the well-being of the Apollo colonists and his men.
- Has a drug problem that nobody speaks of but most of his NCOs know about
- Leads the Security Team Remnants that assist the members of Alpha Company

Events
- Supports Alpha Company in Alpha storyline

Audition Lines
1-We've recieved a distress beacon inside Central Square Tower. My men, with me!
2-Good to see you've made it all through! (meet up the corpsemen)

Female Voice

Captain Linh

Background

We need someone who sounds asian (or asian american)

- Vietnamese descent
- She is the Commanding Officer of Charlie Company
- Brutally efficient and extremely smart. Graduated top of her class in West Point
- Neglected by her parents and having no real friends, she defines herself by her successful career

Events
- Leads Charlie Company (reinforcement group) in Easy Company Chapter 3

Audition Lines
1-Charlie Company ready to Assist. We'll help you soften the zombies, but you got to watch out for the Queen!
2-Good work team, that's one for the books.

Here's a video for reference:
Kerrigan Betrayal

Just need to sound more Asian!

By the way, don't feel pressed because of the videos!
Sent your auditions and we'll tell the adjustments!
Every input it's welcome!

If you are interested, PM me or email me your audition (mp3) at morraverme@yahoo.com.br

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-09 16:53:35

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1334395

Here is my newer and more detailed forum on the inFAMOUS voice actors! CHECK IT OUT!!

pixel3
pixel3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-09 18:03:49

Hi!
Saturn Entertainment is looking for an voice actior for a new game in development.
The voice actor need to be male and speak fluent English.
The voice acting needed is a confused and scared.
The actor will also be listed as a part of the dev team on the credits.

Check out more about the game: http://iseeyou.saturnent.net

Submit your submissions to contact@saturnent.net with the following line: "Goddamn! -sigh- This is just great! -break- I need to get some help" (your car just broke down, the rain is pouring down, the thunder is rumbling over your head, your not exactly happy)

JTmovie
JTmovie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-10 13:11:09

I need a voice actor to play a part in my flash movie.

Hes a laid back cop and he ACTS and SOUNDS exactly like Chris Evans/Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four movies:

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_wIBtvNC8
------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

There are around 40 lines and most are pretty long. I'm offering $10 for it.*****

Theres lots of different tones I'll need as well. For an example theres one part where someone is disguised as this person so you'll have to have subtle nuances.

So if your serious send me some samples with the lines below:

-----------------------------------------

"I think its a mental thing. A knock on the head can really screw you up"

"Hey buddy. Hows your head feeling?"

"Hang in there. You did good tonight."

"Whoa, whoa. Relax buddy..."

"I seem to remember you not being much of a drinker."

"Did you just call me so I could listen to you mope all night?"

-------------------------------------------

If I don't respond thank you in advanced for the help.

Also thanks to everyone who has tried out for my parts these past fews weeks. Lots of great talent on here!

Thanks for reading :)

Voice Actor Wanted

Argentin
Argentin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-11 06:19:05

Need a voice actor, for an iOS mobile game

I'm looking for a manly, motivational voice, similar to the one in Bejeweled Blitz
This is the game I'm talking about, although we'll use better graphics this time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuS_RE5aYI

Lines we need recorded:
-Powerup
-Awesome
-Great
-Keep Going
-New HighScore
-Go
-Start
-Achievement Unlocked

If you're interested in this job, please e-mail me your recordings as separate wav files,to argidev@yahoo.com
Your name will be featured in the credits section and you will receive a promo code so you can download the game for free on your iDevice

Voice Actor Wanted