Night of the Dead is looking for voice actors! We require actors to fill the role of 4 characters (3 male and 1 female).
What's Night of the Dead (NOTD)?
Night of the Dead has a long history in the StarCraft II as well as a strong following. ItâEUTMs a team-based survival game where up to eight players unravel the story behind the Apollo mining colony base and the horrific events that caused it to turn into a zombie-infested nightmare.
Night of the Dead Gameplay Trailer
Night of the Dead Mad World
For more info check:
Night of the Dead Story
Night of the Dead Fanfiction
Who We Are and What's our current development status?
After 1 year of heavy development and beta testing, NOTD v1.0 was released on June 2011. Xavi and Earendil have retired since March 2012. Kithrixx, Ghost, ArcanePariah and Peerawatz are currently playing an active role in NOTD's development as we continue to refine, polish and fix bugs.
[b]What We Need and How to Audition[/b]
We are looking for reliable voice actors who can give life into our support characters. Sound quality is a must, as well as the ability to speak lines convincingly. If you want to expand your portfolio and can commit the time to record the lines, then we're interested in you! The community will give a great feedback too!
Auditions will close March 27th, but may be extended for roles which are not filled. Some roles can be closed earlier depending on their popularity, so if you're interested in any of these roles, please get your as soon as possibel! I will update this post as roles are filled. Please note that you may audition for multiple roles. If you are auditioning, please be able to commit to delivering the lines provided within one month of being selected.
Characters and Dialog for Voice Auditions
The following characters are the roles we wish to cast. NOTD doesn't have a narrator and we ocasionally use some Starcraft 2 sounds.
There are 3 story lines who covers different parts of the Apollo events.
Need someone sounding like their late-40s. A commanding voice.
- Male. 47 years old.
- Strong sense of self conviction. Fighting for the common man
- Eastern European origin
- Soldier from a family of military men. 11th generation military family
- Leads the UGC Expeditionary Force in Apollo
1#]What attacked you may have gotten to the Mine as well, get there quickly!
2#We've received your upload. Our team is going through it and some of the data is disturbing.
- Sure, intelligent, mature but also comes across as human (and someone we can eventually relate to).
- Personal agenda in Apollo (unresolved issues with dead wife)
- Embodiment of martyrdom: he makes tough choices that are âEU~rightâEUTM (e.g. releasing the outbreak in Apollo), but arenâEUTMt truly what he wants
- Jewish raised in Israel, but lived extensively around the world. Parents were trade ambassadors.
- Executes Compliance Nexus hack and sets outbreak in motion (The Compliance Nexus is a massive spire-like structure that can regulate human emotions and behavior by manipulating the electrical output of a chip implanted in the user's brain.)
- Falls under the influence of HAL (AI that was unlocked to full potential during zombie outbreak as a last ditch effort to help contain outbreak)
1- I'm going to unlock the Bio-dome D, this was the worst infected area!
2- There are too many of them! You need to destroy the Dome!
- Leader of Security Team Survivors
- Cares deeply about the well-being of the Apollo colonists and his men.
- Has a drug problem that nobody speaks of but most of his NCOs know about
- Leads the Security Team Remnants that assist the members of Alpha Company
- Supports Alpha Company in Alpha storyline
1-We've recieved a distress beacon inside Central Square Tower. My men, with me!
2-Good to see you've made it all through! (meet up the corpsemen)
We need someone who sounds asian (or asian american)
- Vietnamese descent
- She is the Commanding Officer of Charlie Company
- Brutally efficient and extremely smart. Graduated top of her class in West Point
- Neglected by her parents and having no real friends, she defines herself by her successful career
- Leads Charlie Company (reinforcement group) in Easy Company Chapter 3
1-Charlie Company ready to Assist. We'll help you soften the zombies, but you got to watch out for the Queen!
2-Good work team, that's one for the books.
Here's a video for reference:
Just need to sound more Asian!
By the way, don't feel pressed because of the videos!
Sent your auditions and we'll tell the adjustments!
Every input it's welcome!
If you are interested, PM me or email me your audition (mp3) at firstname.lastname@example.org