00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BurnerHellfire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,861 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-05 14:27:33

send to cgoproductions@yahoo.com

thanks and i look forward to recieving your auditions

i also forgot to say in my previous post to pm me on newgrounds if it is better for you

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-05 16:53:51

(bump) 16/white/male/american available for voice acting. Don't hesitate to ask, I will do my best to do the voice you're lookin for.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-05 23:16:05

Hey guys,

I have a project that is a few minutes long and has a handful of voice actors I will be needing. PM me if you are interested in a background and I can tell you more about it. Here are also some of the pictures I will be using. I am at the stage where I need to get all my audio put together so that I can lip sync everything and finish a few more action sequences.

I plan on this being fairly popular in the niche of people (which is huge) watching that show. You'll be in credits and however else you might want to be recognized within the movie.

Voices:
Female(20-30) - possible smoker/rough voice
Male (20-25) - Filipino
Male (20-25) - Caucasian
Male (20-25) - depressed, annoyed, etc...
Male (30-35) - big guy on right hand side in back. Ogre, short phrases, type voice.
Demon voice

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-06 16:43:56

hey. I'm looking for 4 voices actor for a little short movie im working on. I need vo for Mario, Sonic, Megaman X, and Chrono.

Mario-what you expect in the videogames
X- for some reason, I like him in a british accent.
Sonic- Same as the games, or if you can improve on that
Chrono- voice link young link from Zelda-Ocarina of Time

PM me if you're interested and i'll send a link to the script. thank you

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-06 17:02:22

I'm beginning work on an album.

Yeah? So what?

Here is what I need from y'all. My singing sucks. This is no secret. I would like to feature YOUR vocal talents along with MY musical "talents" If you can sing, rap, chant, whatever...I may be interested in working with you. This album will encompass many genres. Respond here, PM me, visit my page and leave a response to my news post. I don't care how you do it, but please let me know if you're interested. This could be a very good thing.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-06 21:27:30

Alright, a couple of friends and I are making a movie, but we don't want to say what it is about because we don't want the idea taken. We are looking for the following voice -

1) Male
2) Teenager

The following is a practice line that we want to hear a sample of. The line has nothing to do with the movie, but we don't want to give away the idea of the flash so we gave a different line out.

"Can you tell why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?"

If anyone wants to help then not only post here, but PM me. Please and thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-06 23:44:18

i want to be a voice actor just pm me lines and what you want me to sound like

<insert witty signature here>

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-07 16:42:59

Need vocals for a flash game based off of the PS2 shooter "Black".

Characters so far:
Ryan Lear- mid to late 20's- american- has a badass quality to himself.
Test Lines:
"How about extraction?" and then "Do something right for a change..."
"I have no money. No passport. Not even a damned pencil, and you expect me to find my way back to New York? This is Russia, not France or somewhere. I am in shit here, and you're treating me like I'm expendable. I helped you, damnit. Help me."
"If I'm dead, then you're coming with me."

the Bureaucrat- about 40 to 50 years old- american- sinister yet unremarkable in terms of being unique from a standard experienced person of older age.
Test Lines:
"-and we'll give you a special parting gift. How about a Ferrari? A new summer home? Some socks and a fruit basket?"
"But Mr. Lear, you may not remember our first meeting. You ARE expendable. And if you can't find your way out of Russia, well...you're dead to me. Never existed."
"You really don't want to know. Even if you are sure you do, trust me. You don't."
"You're not hunting small game or children, if that's what you mean. Ever heard of Michael Marquis?"

Avery Johnnson- 35 years old- corrupt mexican airport security official- should sound gruff but not overly so, has a slight american accent despite being mexican.
Test Lines:
"Why did you request me? Who sent you?"
"You don't have to know him. Shoot him."
"DO IT NOW. THAT'S A DAMNED ORDER."

Also looking for enthusiastic vocalistists for gameplay:
Airport security guards, any age between 18-30, slight mexican accents
tests:
"Very well. If you'll follow me."
"I can't, I only got weapons certifications last week, I-"
"Drop the gun, NOW!"
"Return fire!"

Only 2 of the eight game chapters have been writen so far, as more come more vocals will be needed.

you can reach me on msn: danloeb@gmail.com
when you add me put voice acting for a reason

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-07 16:45:35

At 7/7/08 04:42 PM, pepper26 wrote: Need vocals for a flash game based off of the PS2 shooter "Black".

sorry, forgot the deadline. offer stand until august 1st. all chosen voice actors will be credited in the flash however they want.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-08 07:18:57

At 7/6/08 09:27 PM, Corky52 wrote: Alright, a couple of friends and I are making a movie, but we don't want to say what it is about because we don't want the idea taken. We are looking for the following voice -

1) Male
2) Teenager

The following is a practice line that we want to hear a sample of. The line has nothing to do with the movie, but we don't want to give away the idea of the flash so we gave a different line out.

"Can you tell why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?"

If anyone wants to help then not only post here, but PM me. Please and thank you.

Hey guys, just quoting this to tell you that we have a couple of requests for voice actors, but we don't need anymore. Thank you for replying quickly and I liked all the voices that I received.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-08 12:17:13

Alright, so I need two voices, one of Kool-Aid Man, and one of an average teenage guy.

Some sample lines for Kool-Aid Man are:
"Oh yeah!"
"You're gonna get SERVED."
"I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Some sample lines for the teenager are:
"Hey, we're out of cheese."
"HOLY CRAP."
"I like the way you think, kid."

Email me the lines at ever_so_randomcheese@hotmail.com with the subject "Kool-Aid audition". If you get the part, I'll send you the script.

If life gives you lemons, kick life in the balls, 'cause lemons are friggen useless.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-09 02:11:29

Alright, i'm looking for at least 4 VA's to play in the up and coming Capt. R: The Game Ranger EP. 3 coming out.

We will need

minion #1 (male)
minion #2 (male)
Minion #3 (Female)

Richter Belmont (male very heroic)

Evil K (Can be either male or female voice)

Do get in touch with me if you want to be apart of this project. I will give out bits of the script we want you to audition with as you contact us (well mainly me at the moment). Contact me here on newgrounds if interested. Thanks for your time.

Wyldfyre1

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-09 12:21:29

I have a new voice demo out. And of course, am available for scouting and the whatnot.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 55896

Resume at:
www.freewebs.com/rabidsresume
^_^ PM or IM or EMAIL

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-09 18:02:33

At 7/9/08 02:11 AM, wyldfyre1 wrote: Alright, i'm looking for at least 4 VA's to play in the up and coming Capt. R: The Game Ranger EP. 3 coming out.

We will need

minion #1 (male)
minion #2 (male)
Minion #3 (Female)

Do get in touch with me if you want to be apart of this project. I will give out bits of the script we want you to audition with as you contact us (well mainly me at the moment). Contact me here on newgrounds if interested. Thanks for your time.

In addition, what you send to him, send to me. I'm the one doing the animating and partner on the project. We discuss every person's audition, so I'm going to be hearing it regardless.

My biggest "heads up" is to understand what kind of animation you are getting in to. Watch the previous Game Ranger movies to understand. Granted, starting at Game Ranger 3, the animation is becoming much more professional and polished. Don't be expecting every character to be running around cussing and making sexual innuendos. Such a thing was never our goal.

If you have issues with swearing, even for a character, let us know when you audition. Most characters will be kept clean and well within their established, popular personalities. In advance, thank you for your auditions.

PM either Wyldfyre1 and/or myself with a link to your files. If you would like lines, Wyldfyre1 has set up another topic with samples for the main characters we're currently looking for.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-09 21:39:14

i need two voices actors/ actress
i need Princess Peach's voice
and Maury voice ( Maury from the Maury Show on tv)
pm me if u can do their voices

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-09 22:53:09

Wow, this is my time to shine. Im 14 and can do almost any accent you think of.. including fiction accents (in example: robot or ghosty voice)

I also have an incredibly good microphone to record stuff.

PM Me, I'll do pretty much anything you want.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-10 08:48:15

Looking for 8 VAs for animation, current working title: Ultimate Cliche Guide

It's basically a parodical animation using as many movie cliches as I can.

Below are the character details. They're fairly non-precise, just a rough idea to work around.

Emily
American (blond) woman, age between late teens and early 20s.
No. of lines: 3
Sample line: Oh my God, we're all gonna die!

Sam
American (black) man, age around 30. Deep voice.
No. of lines: 6
Sample line: Guys, I know what to do!

Arnold
American old man, any age over 60 (not looking for 60-year-old VA). Perverted
No. of lines: 1
Sample line:Tell me, ya like tits?

Dr. Sabreleg
Eastern european (Russian) evil genius type thing. Age approx. 40
No. of lines: 8
Sample line: This is your new pilot, Dr. Sabreleg. Prepare to DIE!

John
American hero. Like an American James Bond. Age approx. 20
No. of lines: 14
Sample line: OK, I think we should storm into the cabin, and fight them! Who's got a gun?

Stewardess
American, or latin American, or anything really, stewardess. Any age.
No. of lines: 2
Sample line:Would youlike anything?

Hakuro
Eastern Asian man. Age approx. 25.
No. of lines: 2
Sample line: Good luck guys!

Aeroplane pilot
American male pilot. Any age after 20.
No. of lines: 1
Sample line: Hello and welcome aboard Disaster Airlines filght 792. We are currently flying over Bolivia. Please enjoy your...

PM me if you're interested with a demo reel or a recording of one of the sample voices you want to do. Feel free to do as many of those voices as you want, I'm unlikely to get 8 VAs....

BE WARNED: The characters Emily, Sam, and John swear in their parts, if that puts you off....

Voice Actor Wanted

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-10 12:24:59

I need a Jerry Jackson Impersonator, somehow the cart22n tribute I made for him didn't get blammed and it didnt even have voices.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-11 12:38:04

I'm looking for several voice actors to play roles in a short movie that I'm currently working on. The part that is currently available is the role of "Darksider".

He is a medieval type axe weilding warrior. The person who will be cast for this part needs to have a commanding yet sincere voice. He needs to speak with an english accent, not regal english, posh, cockney, geordie, mancunian, scouse or brummy. If you are from these areas send your audition clips in anyway, it may not be that strong and we may be able to work with it.

The character has several lines within the movie and plays an important role in the workings of the story.

If you would like to view any of the current scenes or images of what has been created so far, I will be happy to show you.

Please send all audition clips in .wav or .mp3 format to tolfaramir@hotmail.com Please read out the following line. There is nothing more you need to know about the line or context, the character is simply describing to another what he has done and what needs to happen.

"I've sent runners to assemble the fighters. We'll need to go in small groups so we don't arrouse suspicsion and I've arranged for us to meet inside the city."

Note: There is a better chance of gaining a relpy from me from this thread if you PM me or e-mail me instead of replying to this post.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-11 13:18:44

Hey Guys.
I need a female Voice Actor with a cute Voice
I need her to voice my Star
It's just a very small submission.
Please contact me in the Forums.
Your zeldamania

Lol I'm german

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-11 23:13:27

i only need one more voice, either someone who can do boo's voice the one from mario or a spooky voice
PM me if interested

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-12 14:56:41

I need people who can immitate the following MG characters:
Solid Snake: Can sound like either the Game Voice or Egoraptor's Awesome snake
Otacon: Should sound reletively like the original.
Colonel: Sounds like original.
Meryl: Sounds like awesome Meryl.

Or be these Characters
Pizza Hut Guy: Should be 14-17 loserish [Male]
Mr.Moviefone: Sounds like Mr.Moviefone
A woman: Someone who is female

Lines: IF you pm me i wil pm you back lines for the character u request in your pm

The deadline is july 23rd

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-13 18:43:48

At 7/12/08 02:56 PM, Dmabster wrote: I need people who can immitate the following MG characters:

{Update}
Also i need liquid snake

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-13 19:56:55

I need a voice actor (possibly more than one, we'll see) for my next project. Applicants should be (or sound a lot like) an adult male with an English "American" accent. Check out ButtonHunt 3 for a work sample of mine. Post here with examples of voiceovers you've done and your email. If I'm interested I'll contact you! Sorry I can't get too specific about the project, it's still under wraps. If I decide to work with you you'll be filled in on what you need to know.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 04:11:37

I know i've already posted this but we're changing it up a little adding a few taking a way a few.. The female minion part is kaputskie! No longer up. Its all males. and here they are!

Alright, i'm looking for at least 4 VA's to play in the up and coming Capt. R: The Game Ranger EP. 3 coming out.

We will need

Ken- minion #1 (male)
Kano- minion #2 (male)
Ganon- Minion #3 (male)

If your going to audition please audition for as many parts as possable I do enjoy people that audition for one part but keep in mind we've had a LOT of people trying out (and we thank you for this!) it will just help you get a spot in the flash movie if you audition for more then one part.

Much luv everyone! Thanks to everyone thats auditioned thus far keep em coming!

Wyldfyre1

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 04:15:49

At 7/14/08 04:11 AM, wyldfyre1 wrote: I know i've already posted this but we're changing it up a little adding a few taking a way a few.. The female minion part is kaputskie! No longer up. Its all males. and here they are!

We will need

Ken- minion #1 (male)
Kano- minion #2 (male)
Ganon- Minion #3 (male)

If your going to audition please audition for as many parts as possable I do enjoy people that audition for one part but keep in mind we've had a LOT of people trying out (and we thank you for this!) it will just help you get a spot in the flash movie if you audition for more then one part.

Much luv everyone! Thanks to everyone thats auditioned thus far keep em coming!

Also, to anyone else who's already auditioned, don't think this means you weren't good enough or we aren't going to use you. This is just an update on the parts available and the response has been larger than we expected. We're still feeling things out with the voices we've received and placing them where we feel they'd fit the best.

Wyld and I are scratching out more of the script and polishing it up for what we already have. The announcements will be made available shortly to those who we chose. Thanks for all the interest!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 15:13:16

I really need voice actors so please pm me

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 16:56:08

For Part 1 I am going to need 3 voices:

Voices
Frank: I need a voice who can sound like a well educated, and kind of nerdy, british scientist.

Grimm: I need a voice who can sound like a middle aged man who can speak english, but has a german accent (being able to speak german is a plus, but being able to fake it is mandatory :3).

Child: I need a voice who can sound like a small, innocent child.

Lines
Frank: "Forgive me for being...uh...well...Frank Dr. Grimm, but isn't a remote controlled soldier a far cry from the self sustaining one we are trying to manifest?"

Grimm: "Dear Heinz, you have to crawl before you can walk, walk before you run, and get a hell of a running start if you want to get flying. "

Child: "Father Angel what's happening?"

Deadline
Auditions will stop being accepted Wed. July 23rd

Email
Send all emails to tejeti@hotmail.com or PM me.

All voice actors participating will be credited :3
Thanks in advance!

+| Website |+| Art Thread |+| My Blog |+

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 18:10:47

I need a adventurous narrator voice preferably a teen voice please?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-07-14 18:12:39

i have the script and you can PM me if interested.