New Topic Respond to this Topic
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 04:10 PM Reply

Looking for a voice actor for a pokemon animation :D Please Pm me Im on alot or Email me :D Samuraimaster64@gmail.com

Little pic.

Voice Actor Wanted

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
RikuTMW
RikuTMW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 02:05 AM Reply

Hey guys! I've been wanting to get into this kind of vocalizing field, so if you need a voice, I have the equipment and talent to do it. For reference as to what I sound like, I am a young male of about 20, and to hear the tone and quality of my voice, this little submission to newgrounds should do the trick. I'm the narrator of this series.

• S1:E1 Leadership Quarrels
    S1:E1 Leadership Quarrels by RikuTMW

The first episode of the audio drama, The Adventuring Group.

Score
    4.61 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Drama
    Popularity

If you're in need of a quick voice, shoot me a private message!

Cheers,
Trent

Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 09:48 AM Reply

At 8/21/12 02:05 AM, RikuTMW wrote: If you're in need of a quick voice, shoot me a private message!

Cheers,
Trent

Wrong thread, good sir.

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
captainmcross
captainmcross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 04:23 PM Reply

Voice Actors for Upcoming Pencilmation

Hi everyone. I am currently planning new Pencilmation episodes with dialog sequences and am looking for voice actors. I would like a male voice, capable to portraying a variety of characters. I know it's vague, but if you are interested, please record these two samples:

MALE CHARACTER: *sigh* this place sure gets lonely...I wish I had a friend. AH! A cockroach!

COCKROACH: Geez louise, man! You tryin' to kill me or somethin'? Some way to treat a new pal...

And send them to me at rossbollinger@gmail.com by this upcoming Monday, August 27th. Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Aqlex
Aqlex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:46 PM Reply

Hey!
I'm planning on working on an animation, and I'm going to need a handful of male voiceactors for it.
I'm going to need 2 different male teacher voices, sounding somewhat older but just trying to teach students what they know about the world.
Audition lines:
"This is everything we know about the world and all of reality."
"This is the edge of our known world."

I'm also going to need some inquisitive, younger students (around ages 12-17?). I'm not sure how many yet, but definitely at least 2.
Audition lines:
"But why is it like that?"
"What happens if we go beyond that?"

Please PM me a link to your auditions (uploading them in a .zip to the newgronds dumping ground would be great) by Saturday, 08/25. I am going to need all of the lines fairly fast, so make sure you'd be ready to provide the lines within the following week or so.
"

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

BBS Signature
captainmcross
captainmcross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:22 AM Reply

Thanks to those of you who have submitted. I have found most of the voices I need for the upcoming episode, but feel free to continue sending samples. I am keeping them on hand for the future.

Also, in my first post I requested male voices. I have one other part that I am looking to fill in the upcoming episode and need a female voice. Maybe ditzy, maybe sassy, I'm not totally sure, but if you are a female or do a good female impression, please send a sample to me: rossbollinger@gmail.com

At 8/21/12 04:23 PM, captainmcross wrote: Voice Actors for Upcoming Pencilmation

Hi everyone. I am currently planning new Pencilmation episodes with dialog sequences and am looking for voice actors. I would like a male voice, capable to portraying a variety of characters. I know it's vague, but if you are interested, please record these two samples:

MALE CHARACTER: *sigh* this place sure gets lonely...I wish I had a friend. AH! A cockroach!

COCKROACH: Geez louise, man! You tryin' to kill me or somethin'? Some way to treat a new pal...

And send them to me at rossbollinger@gmail.com by this upcoming Monday, August 27th. Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Jped
Jped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:39 AM Reply

Hi all!

I'm currently looking for two voice actor's or one if your THAT good :] It's for a new series of Flash animations based with a sort of sherlock holmes vibe. It's mostly drama roles, however there are comical moments in the script. Here are a few character descriptions as well as the lines of dialogue I would like to recieve from you as an audition.

Hugh Carter:
Our main character and protagonist of the Victorian era arc of the story. Hugh is a detective inspector with the police force. He is about 5'10, brown haired, moustached and wears the typical fashion of the era. He comes from a fairly wealthy background, educated, street-smart, tough despite the look of his average build. He's fairly reserved, keeping most of his emotions in check. He is respected by the majority of his peers, pretty much hated by the criminals he has put away in the past. Both friend and foe know that it would be foolish to cross him, although he doesn't put across a particularly aggressive nature. Before the story begins Hugh has in private proposed to a woman who captured his heart. Like him, she wanted to help people, utterly selfless she wanted to help the poor women on the street resorting to prostitution to earn a living. Throughout the story Hugh's character gradually becomes more aggressive and deteriorates due to his heartbreak and the seemingly unending crime and violence he faces.

Arnold:
In effect Hugh's sidekick. Arnold is a short man, not educated like Hugh but street smart coming from a poorer background. He is very loyal and looks up to Hugh as his mentor. Has a very cockney esque accent.

So those are descriptions of the two characters i'm looking to start with and if you could send a recording of the lines below as well as possibly a link to your VA demo reel (if you have one) to Tiny2d@hotmail.co.uk, that would be awesome.

Audition Extract:

Shot of Hugh looking sternly down at the body, the rain running down his face.

Arnold: Another day, another body eh boss? (Pause) Do you think they're linked? I mean this is the third one we've found like this.

Hugh kneels down on one knee and reaches to pull off the blanket, transition of shot we see his hands tense as he sees the body.

Arnold: (Pause) Boss?

Hugh: This one's different.

Arnold: Eh?

Hugh puts the blanket back down, getting up he makes a sign to the bobbies to attend to the body. He moves past the bodies blocking the alley from the public, Arnold keeping up behind him.

Hugh: She was a charity worker trying to get women off the street

Arnold: How'd you know that? There ain't nothing on her.

Shot of Hugh's face slightly darkened at the top, Arnold visible over his shoulder looking confused.

Arnold: Sir?

Memory Sequence:

Hugh embracing a curly haired woman in a doorway, Hugh placing the same ring on her finger as on the body.

Out of memory sequence

Hugh: I saw her in the paper.

justinthecunningham
justinthecunningham
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 01:43 PM Reply

Voice actor wanter
name:dusty moth balls
personality:creepy high pitched voice, is creepy, perverted
if you want this part just sent me you audition say " Im dusty moth balls and im 6 years olllllddd!!" and sent me a email at juzzie111@gmail.com
character example below

Voice Actor Wanted

thugondarel
thugondarel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 24th, 2012 @ 06:28 PM Reply

Making a Pokemon sprite flash series.
It's called Pokemon Sagas: Omni World and I need voices for em.
Plot: 5 kids get chosen to enter a world called the Pokemon world. They experience this new alternate world with these creatures called Pokemon. They soon realize that the Pokemon world is in danger from this dangerous corporation called Gaias. With their chosen Pokemon, they must save this Pokemon world or else the human world may be taken over next.

Warning: This Pokemon Flash Series involves one human world and an alternate world that is filled with Pokemon. It is basically an alternate universe where the same regular rules that the average and hardcore Pokemon fans has knowledge of may not apply in this series. A LOT OF POKERULES WILL BE BROKEN THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES!

Characters I need
Narrator
A narrator for the opening scene telling about how there's distress in the Pokemon World and how help is needed before this world and another world is held in hellish cycle.
Voice Type: An Omniscient storyteller. Similar to the voice on Avatar: The Last Airbender who says: "Previously on Avatar"
Narrators ONLY LINE: "In a world where terror and destruction is currently reigning, one sets sight to another world for urgent assistance so that the previous world can become what once was. This is the story of such a saga. In the world of Pokemon!"

Nathan Parker (Male, 15) (Most Likely to appear in all episodes)
The defacto leader of the group. He's a tad bit goofy, but means well. Excited on the surface, but puzzled underneath. A very social guy who's impulsive side shows his insecurities. However he is very grateful to have been chosen as one of the kids to save the Pokemon World. He's a bit disoriented but he tries to fix that by helping everyone else. His Chosen Pokemon is Cyndaquil.
Voice Type: Simply put a voice similar to Yusuke Urameshi from YuYu Hakusho.Sound like a teenager who is open to new things and tries to see the brighter side through it all.

Marco Torres (Male, 15)
The sarcastic, witty, rebel. Ambitious, but people mistake it for being aggresive. Can be midly agitated. the more trouble he gets in or the more worried he gets, the more of a snarker he becomes. He doesn't really care much for his Pokemon and let's it do whatever it wants as long as it doesn't affect him in a negative way. He choses to let it wander where ever. Some see it as carelesness, but in Marco's eyes, he's giving his Pokemon a open way of life that isn't forced upon him. His Chosen Pokemon is Squirtle.
Voice Type: Im thinking the traditional mainstream Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric from FMA/Yoshimori from Kekkaishi/Ikkaku from Bleach)
Alternate Voice Type: More of a Johnny Yong Bosch (Ichigo from Bleach/Lelouch from Code Geass)
Either one I feel would work for the character.

Kent Domes (Male, 17)(Main Character and most likely to appear in all episodes)
The responsible one and the realist. The Oldest kid out of the group. He is loyal and confident. A guy who is focused on the goal at hand. He gives his Pokemon commands the most, training it to become strongly developed. He's a bit bossy but in no way stubborn or dictative, merely willfully suggestive at the most. A guy who can do better in groups than independently. His Chosen Pokemon is Treecko.
Voice Type: sounds like a firm commanding semi-militant voice. Mostly similar to a Nolan North kind of voice. (Superboy from Young Justice, Cyclops from Wolverine and The X-men, Specifically)

Ayumi Soto (Female, 15)(Main Character and most likely to appear in all episodes)
Loving - which unconciously conceals being uncomfortable. A humble girl who absolutely adores her Pokemon and chooses not to let it fight as much as possible. She gets inspired on occasion and gives off great ideas that the group uses. Chosen Pokemon is Pidgey.
Voice Type: sounds like around the likes of Lucy from Fairy Tail's Funi Dub or Fuu from Samurai Champloo. Or I'd like to hear your interpretation based off of the description put.

Z (Female, 14)(Main Character and most likely to appear in all episodes)
A giant mystery. A very quiet girl who seems like an introvert. None of the other kids have seen her Pokemon. She's only one who has though. The other kids don't even know here name. Stated only by the name Z. In a way, she envies, yet admires the others for being so close and socialble with each other without knowing who they really are back in the human world. She is however willing to help the group whenever the time calls for it. Very unreceptive to the gratitude or positive feelings that others give to her at first, but over time becomes generally warm and accepting of these feelings. Chosen Pokemon is currently unknown.
Voice Type: sounds mysterious and withdrawn. Spacey, but in no way, alien. Think very similar to Mamimi from FLCL.

Pokemon Characters\
Now here's the thing with these lines. The Pokemon will talk. But I have no definite voice for either of them other than Pidgey. So feel free to send your interpretation of what that Pokemon will sound like in these lines.

Cyndaquil (Male)
Squirtle (Male)
Treecko(Male)
Pidgey (Female) (Sounds like Biyomon from Digimon if anything)

Minor Character for the episode
------------------------------
GeodudeMale)
Mankey(Male)
Pinsir(Male)
Raticate(Male or Female)

If interested. PM me here or contact me at thugondarel@yahoo.com
I'll give you lines. Deadline for this SEPTEMBER 4TH!!

MDKSound
MDKSound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 26th, 2012 @ 07:39 PM Reply

PAID VOICE ACTING POSITION. VOICE ACTOR REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY

Hey guys,

Origaming is in need of a voice actor for their upcoming educational game. The voice actor I had lined up fell ill, and is unable to complete the job. As a result, I'm looking for someone to step in and fill the position.

The job is very simple: reading through the alphabet in a few different intonations & recording a couple hundred single words.

To apply, please send a demo of yourself reading through each letter of the alphabet (clearly, with space between each letter), along with your rate* for 500 WORDS OF DIALOGUE to: contacts.maximeinfinite@gmail.com If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to that contact email.

*Please keep in mind that the budget for this project is fairly small. It would be greatly appreciated if your bids were no greater than $75.

KaggyVA
KaggyVA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 29th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM Reply

Audition sent!

Kreid
Kreid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 03:17 PM Reply

So to get straight to the point, I'm recasting my main character in my animated series, Oddball. You can find examples of it at newgrounds.com/kreid and youtube.com/user/kr3id.

The reason I'm recasting is because the current voice actress is just a friend with no experience otherwise, and I'm looking for someone who is a little more experienced to take over for when the more dramatic/action packed episodes start, at the moment it's all back story and she's said very few lines.

I've created a voice acting hub over on my Deviant Art with more information about the character, you can find that here:

I'll also copy and paste the information into this thread:

Short/Long Term: Long (Main character)
Race: Human
Nationality: British

Bio:
The main character in my Oddball series.
Abandoned at an orphanage as a baby, Redi has a synical look on life and a negative attitude towards people and society. Her social awkwardness has earned her the nickname "Oddball"
She can also have a happy and spontaneously random side when life treats here well, but for the most part the is synical.
She has the ability to change age when with her Timekeeper partner, Antique.

Notes:
This role is replacing an existing voice, please see the reference clips on the next page.
I'm looking for someone more experienced for this role who is able to match the accent of the previous actress. The new voice actor must be able to handle more dramatic scenes and fighting sounds.
I may be closing auditions earlier if I find the voice I need.
Singing ability would be useful, but not essential.

LINES:
5 years old:
"Lemme go! You big bully!"
"Now forwards, REEEAL FAST!"
Shouting "I DON'T WANNA"
Curious/bugging "Where do babies come from?"

12 years old:
"Whoa, who the hell are you?"
Annoying "I AM A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!"
Stunned "Whoa..."
Annoyed "That's SERIOUSLY your spooky story? That's the biggest heap of rubbish I ever heard"

20 years old:
Annoyed/Shout "EVERY time we get money, you go and blow it on junk!"
Panic "Oh crap, what do we do, what do we do!?!"
"Shut up. Just. For 5 minutes. Shut. Up."
Puzzled "Ummm, what's going on now?"

Accent reference: Fable 2 sister: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD2NIT2JZnU

Auditions close 9/9/12, I know that's only a week, but I'm hoping to use the new voice for the next episode that comes out 15/9/12.

Please send auditions to kr3id@clayos.co.uk by then, thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

dianea
dianea
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 4th, 2012 @ 11:33 PM Reply

hey, doing fifteen seconds of animation for "Empire Uncut" Need a female voice actress to do several takes of the line "You certainly have a way with people" as seen at 01:33:34 here

Just send me your demo please, If I think you're a good fit will ask for the takes (10 or more would be ideal.)
Would also like a male actor to do the little bits of voice acting as Han is getting up, but might leave that audio out completely.

you can see my own demo reel and more at: http://dianeaarts.blogspot.ca/

You will get credit wherever possible, will be posting the clip on my blog when finished and the clip will be part of the film.

the trailer

Voice Actor Wanted

thugondarel
thugondarel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2012 @ 08:38 PM Reply

At 8/24/12 06:28 PM, thugondarel wrote: Making a Pokemon sprite flash series.
It's called Pokemon Sagas: Omni World and I need voices for em.
Plot: 5 kids get chosen to enter a world called the Pokemon world. They experience this new alternate world with these creatures called Pokemon. They soon realize that the Pokemon world is in danger from this dangerous corporation called Gaias. With their chosen Pokemon, they must save this Pokemon world or else the human world may be taken over next.
If interested. PM me here or contact me at thugondarel@yahoo.com
I'll give you lines. Deadline for this SEPTEMBER 4TH!!

I'm officially extending the deadline for this to September 11th. Need a few more people to audition for the characters.

TehPilkzor
TehPilkzor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 9th, 2012 @ 08:40 PM Reply

I don't have any experience whatsoever but i do have a very strong vocal range and i am willing to do any work free of charge while i "find my feet." If you are interested please pm me or email me at thetigersuit@hotmail.co.uk

I just want an opportunity to show what i can do :)

DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 9th, 2012 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Hello everyone. This request is specifically for Females. I need a Happy/Naive female voice who can do Shantae from the DS games by Wayforward.

?????? (Shantae): We finally made it.

?????? (Shantae): You sure you want to challenge him to a Eating contest?

?????? (Shantae): WeâEUTMll If you say so but make it friendly. He is my biggest fan after all.

please send all demo's to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Voice Actor Wanted

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
NMEnterprises
NMEnterprises
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 13th, 2012 @ 04:35 AM Reply

I return. With a huge favour to ask. Is there a voice actor who could do all of the lines presented in bold below? It's (very evidently) for a Pokemon-based animation.

So, to reiterate - The lines that need saying are in bold.
If they do not have a name in front of them, they are narrator lines - for these, aim to be ultra-dramatic - since it is in-game text that's being said!
To audition, please upload a zip to the dump, and send me a PM linking to it. You will get top billing in the list of voice actors, considering this is about... 60% of the dialogue!
Ideally I would like the audio by the 21st.

Scene 2

Flygon dug underground!
The wild Graveler used Earthquake!
Flygon makes Ground moves miss by using Levitate!
GRAVELER: What.

Lucario fainted!
Riley: You're on your own!
Trainer: WHAT?! You only have ONE Pokemon?! You idiot!
Trainer: Well, it's 1 against 2 now, that's just great. Um... may as well revive someone more appropriate...
The foe's Kirlia used Psychic!
Camerupt fainted!

Trainer: Well, now I'll just have to bring out--
The foe's Hippopotas used Earthquake!
The foe's Kirlia fainted!

Trainer: ... Wow.

MC: HELLO, and welcome back to our coverage of the Master Rank Beauty Contest here in Lilycove City! And introducing Entry Number 3 - iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's some little girl's "Rodlect"!!!!
CROWD MEMBERS:
1. (overexcited) Yay-a!
2. (super-enthusiastic) Love it!
3. (enthralled) So original!
4. (super-confident) This one's a winner!
5. (stereotype teen girl babbling) I am so totes into this Electrode right now.
6. (stereotype teen girl babbling 2) Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, there's like, no contest going on here.

MC: And Entry Number 4... this guy's... Sealeo...
CROWD: Errrrrr.... (awkward murmurs)
[just do a few different takes of different voices doing the same sort of mumbling sound.]

Trainer: COME ON!

MILTANK: (no-nonsense, not sugar-coating it...) Sorry, but, um... we would only ever have Miltank children. If you want a son... you'll have to breed with that... blob over there. Hope this helps
TAUROS: OHHHH great.

~~~~~

Well, that's all. Quite a few lines.

GreenSleeves91
GreenSleeves91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 13th, 2012 @ 11:59 AM Reply

I need a couple of British voices for my upcoming short film "RAMPIRE!"

Narrator: A sort of old classically trained British actor, like Christopher Lee or Peter Cushing; something like the character in this vid at 12:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZH3s4TKjCc

It's melodramatic and cheesy like a 70s b movie horror.

Audition line: "In an attempt to appease the gods; the clan's druid made a sacrifice, in the form of a newborn baby lamb."

Farmer Saxon: A cantankerous old Northerner, grumpy and foul tempered, raspy and maybe a bit flemmy.

Needs to be able to be an angry old man, but also cowardly and frightened for the finale.

Audition lines: "Hurry up lad! Get them in the barn!"
"Please don't kill me! Please!"

If I use you, you'll be credited and possibly even paid a bit.

Message me if you're interested.

Cheers.

the-chomby
the-chomby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 13th, 2012 @ 09:45 PM Reply

Hi guys
I need three different voices for my student animation.

Character 1:
Euphemie: female: I need a soft spoken, demure and sweet feminine voice. Speaks slowly with a hint of sadness. She's the tag-a-long girl who doesn't really enjoy her current lifestyle and the people she's with. She doesn't say much but often reply in nods, expression sounds (sounds of agreement etc. ung. uhm. oh. yea..sigh) She is the main character. Age in her twenties

Audition line:
"Jun, I don't feel too good.." ( she walks up to Jun and say)

Jun: female: sexy gold digger type of character but her only lines doesn't need to sound sexy because she is only talking to Euphemie. A femme fatale perhaps? She sounds a little annoyed because Euphemie interrupted her conversation with someone else. She is pretty much open to any adaptation and I'll choose whichever is best. Also in her twenties

Audition line:
"Then go home?" (she raised her brows at Euphemie, annoyed because she was interrupted)

Jae: male: casual nice guy, down to earth, don't care about class. Just a general good person who wears t shirts and casual things most of the time. Smiley and friendly. Again, he's open to a lot of different voices. Not too deep not too high, something believably normal? Age mid-twenties.

Audition line:
"What are you doing" ( He was sitting and drinking a beer enjoying the summer night and then he sees Euphemie on the street standing next to a vending machines, so he ask her in a friendly manner. As in, he thinks she looks odd standing there but care to know what's up. he likes talking to strangers. He says the line with a surprised look in his face, and a nice smile.

I'll post the main character's sketches here but please visit my journal for more character sheets in larger size and screenshot.

The "style" of the animation is that it is dream-like and therefore the characters won't be moving there lips but dialogues can be heard. Since I won't need to lip synch, I can change the audio anytime. However it would be good to have a definite voice readily available.

Contact me through here or my email: juni-e@live.com.au
Thanks in advance

Voice Actor Wanted

the-chomby
the-chomby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 13th, 2012 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Sorry for double posting...Forgot to include the link to my journal post
http://the-chomby.newgrounds.com/news/post/757474

rubinho146
rubinho146
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:48 PM Reply

I need someone that can do Sonic the Hedgehog's voice for my project.

The person will be credited.

Signed: rubinho146

BBS Signature
Game-Composer
Game-Composer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 9/22/12 05:48 PM, rubinho146 wrote: I need someone that can do Sonic the Hedgehog's voice for my project.

The person will be credited.

What kind-of voice are you looking for? Just some Sonic voice you like or something that's similar to one of his voice actors?

rubinho146
rubinho146
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:05 AM Reply

What kind-of voice are you looking for? Just some Sonic voice you like or something that's similar to one of his voice actors?

A Sonic voice that looks like Sonic Paradox animations.

Signed: rubinho146

BBS Signature
coleiti
coleiti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:38 PM Reply

Hi, I am in need of a female voice actress -- you don't need any experience and can just use your normal voice! Please email me at colemullin@me.com if interested.
Thanks!
Cole

ApocalypseCat
ApocalypseCat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:48 PM Reply

I am a 15 year old voice actor.. I can do many accents and have a very unique voice.. I've been doing voice acting for a while and decided to make an account on newgrounds..
PM me if you need any voice acting.. I would love to do it :D

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:54 PM Reply

At 9/23/12 05:48 PM, ApocalypseCat wrote: I am a 15 year old voice actor.. I can do many accents and have a very unique voice.. I've been doing voice acting for a while and decided to make an account on newgrounds..
PM me if you need any voice acting.. I would love to do it :D

Voice Advertisement Thread

Support NG. Tweeter
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Shadowken69
Shadowken69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2012 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 9/23/12 05:05 AM, rubinho146 wrote:
A Sonic voice that looks like Sonic Paradox animations.

Hey you can check out my 2010 character demo where i did my sonic voice. Here And i have voiced sonic/werehog, tails and shadow a couple of times. Let me know if your interested.

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature
hornfluffy
hornfluffy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 01:34 PM Reply

Alright, im making a game that involves a S.W.A.T team member trapped in a bad part of town with criminals. I need manly intimidating voices, who like to swear and are good a voice acting. I cant pay you but youll get to be the voice of the enimies in the game and possible the bosses. If any body is interested PM me or send a email to tylerpowell09@hotmail.com also if any body is any good at doing a smaul l jackson like voice, or just any badass voice in general, like clint eastwood for example, send me a message.

Hornfluffy

BBS Signature
GiuseppeCiampa8
GiuseppeCiampa8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 01:58 PM Reply

Hi, I'm looking for two voice actors (a male and a female) who can help me in my dub a video. Can anyone help me?

But here said that it also speaks of Actionscript!

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 27th, 2012 @ 12:39 PM Reply

Hello, i'm looking for a female VA to voice an antagonist character in the next episode of my series "Half Full"

The character is in her mid-late 20's and speaks in a cool, calculating, business'y voice (Like a female Lex Luthor)

Sample lines:

Line 1: The vaults of the British museum.. Inside is a vast collection of world treasures. Hidden away forâEU¦ oh how do the British government put it.. âEUoeProtectionâEU

Line 2: Kill them discreetly, there must be no witnesses.

Line 3: The amulet that you've so casually hung around your neck is one of the most powerful artifacts in the known universe. You have 15 seconds to give it to me before I have your friends vital organs removed in alphabetical order.

I'm contactable by pm or email: mrkerin@googlemail.com

Thanks
Tom