Audition sent!

Kreid
Kreid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-04 15:17:56

So to get straight to the point, I'm recasting my main character in my animated series, Oddball. You can find examples of it at newgrounds.com/kreid and youtube.com/user/kr3id.

The reason I'm recasting is because the current voice actress is just a friend with no experience otherwise, and I'm looking for someone who is a little more experienced to take over for when the more dramatic/action packed episodes start, at the moment it's all back story and she's said very few lines.

I've created a voice acting hub over on my Deviant Art with more information about the character, you can find that here:

I'll also copy and paste the information into this thread:

Short/Long Term: Long (Main character)
Race: Human
Nationality: British

Bio:
The main character in my Oddball series.
Abandoned at an orphanage as a baby, Redi has a synical look on life and a negative attitude towards people and society. Her social awkwardness has earned her the nickname "Oddball"
She can also have a happy and spontaneously random side when life treats here well, but for the most part the is synical.
She has the ability to change age when with her Timekeeper partner, Antique.

Notes:
This role is replacing an existing voice, please see the reference clips on the next page.
I'm looking for someone more experienced for this role who is able to match the accent of the previous actress. The new voice actor must be able to handle more dramatic scenes and fighting sounds.
I may be closing auditions earlier if I find the voice I need.
Singing ability would be useful, but not essential.

LINES:
5 years old:
"Lemme go! You big bully!"
"Now forwards, REEEAL FAST!"
Shouting "I DON'T WANNA"
Curious/bugging "Where do babies come from?"

12 years old:
"Whoa, who the hell are you?"
Annoying "I AM A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!"
Stunned "Whoa..."
Annoyed "That's SERIOUSLY your spooky story? That's the biggest heap of rubbish I ever heard"

20 years old:
Annoyed/Shout "EVERY time we get money, you go and blow it on junk!"
Panic "Oh crap, what do we do, what do we do!?!"
"Shut up. Just. For 5 minutes. Shut. Up."
Puzzled "Ummm, what's going on now?"

Accent reference: Fable 2 sister: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD2NIT2JZnU

Auditions close 9/9/12, I know that's only a week, but I'm hoping to use the new voice for the next episode that comes out 15/9/12.

Please send auditions to kr3id@clayos.co.uk by then, thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

dianea
dianea
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-04 23:33:10

hey, doing fifteen seconds of animation for "Empire Uncut" Need a female voice actress to do several takes of the line "You certainly have a way with people" as seen at 01:33:34 here

Just send me your demo please, If I think you're a good fit will ask for the takes (10 or more would be ideal.)
Would also like a male actor to do the little bits of voice acting as Han is getting up, but might leave that audio out completely.

you can see my own demo reel and more at: http://dianeaarts.blogspot.ca/

You will get credit wherever possible, will be posting the clip on my blog when finished and the clip will be part of the film.

the trailer

Voice Actor Wanted

thugondarel
thugondarel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-07 20:38:43

At 8/24/12 06:28 PM, thugondarel wrote: Making a Pokemon sprite flash series.
It's called Pokemon Sagas: Omni World and I need voices for em.
Plot: 5 kids get chosen to enter a world called the Pokemon world. They experience this new alternate world with these creatures called Pokemon. They soon realize that the Pokemon world is in danger from this dangerous corporation called Gaias. With their chosen Pokemon, they must save this Pokemon world or else the human world may be taken over next.
If interested. PM me here or contact me at thugondarel@yahoo.com
I'll give you lines. Deadline for this SEPTEMBER 4TH!!

I'm officially extending the deadline for this to September 11th. Need a few more people to audition for the characters.

TehPilkzor
TehPilkzor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-09 20:40:25

I don't have any experience whatsoever but i do have a very strong vocal range and i am willing to do any work free of charge while i "find my feet." If you are interested please pm me or email me at thetigersuit@hotmail.co.uk

I just want an opportunity to show what i can do :)

DemonicDragon93
DemonicDragon93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-09 21:47:52

Hello everyone. This request is specifically for Females. I need a Happy/Naive female voice who can do Shantae from the DS games by Wayforward.

?????? (Shantae): We finally made it.

?????? (Shantae): You sure you want to challenge him to a Eating contest?

?????? (Shantae): WeâEUTMll If you say so but make it friendly. He is my biggest fan after all.

please send all demo's to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Voice Actor Wanted

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature
NMEnterprises
NMEnterprises
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-13 04:35:42

I return. With a huge favour to ask. Is there a voice actor who could do all of the lines presented in bold below? It's (very evidently) for a Pokemon-based animation.

So, to reiterate - The lines that need saying are in bold.
If they do not have a name in front of them, they are narrator lines - for these, aim to be ultra-dramatic - since it is in-game text that's being said!
To audition, please upload a zip to the dump, and send me a PM linking to it. You will get top billing in the list of voice actors, considering this is about... 60% of the dialogue!
Ideally I would like the audio by the 21st.

Scene 2

Flygon dug underground!
The wild Graveler used Earthquake!
Flygon makes Ground moves miss by using Levitate!
GRAVELER: What.

Lucario fainted!
Riley: You're on your own!
Trainer: WHAT?! You only have ONE Pokemon?! You idiot!
Trainer: Well, it's 1 against 2 now, that's just great. Um... may as well revive someone more appropriate...
The foe's Kirlia used Psychic!
Camerupt fainted!

Trainer: Well, now I'll just have to bring out--
The foe's Hippopotas used Earthquake!
The foe's Kirlia fainted!

Trainer: ... Wow.

MC: HELLO, and welcome back to our coverage of the Master Rank Beauty Contest here in Lilycove City! And introducing Entry Number 3 - iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's some little girl's "Rodlect"!!!!
CROWD MEMBERS:
1. (overexcited) Yay-a!
2. (super-enthusiastic) Love it!
3. (enthralled) So original!
4. (super-confident) This one's a winner!
5. (stereotype teen girl babbling) I am so totes into this Electrode right now.
6. (stereotype teen girl babbling 2) Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, there's like, no contest going on here.

MC: And Entry Number 4... this guy's... Sealeo...
CROWD: Errrrrr.... (awkward murmurs)
[just do a few different takes of different voices doing the same sort of mumbling sound.]

Trainer: COME ON!

MILTANK: (no-nonsense, not sugar-coating it...) Sorry, but, um... we would only ever have Miltank children. If you want a son... you'll have to breed with that... blob over there. Hope this helps
TAUROS: OHHHH great.

~~~~~

Well, that's all. Quite a few lines.

GreenSleeves91
GreenSleeves91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-13 11:59:32

I need a couple of British voices for my upcoming short film "RAMPIRE!"

Narrator: A sort of old classically trained British actor, like Christopher Lee or Peter Cushing; something like the character in this vid at 12:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZH3s4TKjCc

It's melodramatic and cheesy like a 70s b movie horror.

Audition line: "In an attempt to appease the gods; the clan's druid made a sacrifice, in the form of a newborn baby lamb."

Farmer Saxon: A cantankerous old Northerner, grumpy and foul tempered, raspy and maybe a bit flemmy.

Needs to be able to be an angry old man, but also cowardly and frightened for the finale.

Audition lines: "Hurry up lad! Get them in the barn!"
"Please don't kill me! Please!"

If I use you, you'll be credited and possibly even paid a bit.

Message me if you're interested.

Cheers.

the-chomby
the-chomby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-13 21:45:43

Hi guys
I need three different voices for my student animation.

Character 1:
Euphemie: female: I need a soft spoken, demure and sweet feminine voice. Speaks slowly with a hint of sadness. She's the tag-a-long girl who doesn't really enjoy her current lifestyle and the people she's with. She doesn't say much but often reply in nods, expression sounds (sounds of agreement etc. ung. uhm. oh. yea..sigh) She is the main character. Age in her twenties

Audition line:
"Jun, I don't feel too good.." ( she walks up to Jun and say)

Jun: female: sexy gold digger type of character but her only lines doesn't need to sound sexy because she is only talking to Euphemie. A femme fatale perhaps? She sounds a little annoyed because Euphemie interrupted her conversation with someone else. She is pretty much open to any adaptation and I'll choose whichever is best. Also in her twenties

Audition line:
"Then go home?" (she raised her brows at Euphemie, annoyed because she was interrupted)

Jae: male: casual nice guy, down to earth, don't care about class. Just a general good person who wears t shirts and casual things most of the time. Smiley and friendly. Again, he's open to a lot of different voices. Not too deep not too high, something believably normal? Age mid-twenties.

Audition line:
"What are you doing" ( He was sitting and drinking a beer enjoying the summer night and then he sees Euphemie on the street standing next to a vending machines, so he ask her in a friendly manner. As in, he thinks she looks odd standing there but care to know what's up. he likes talking to strangers. He says the line with a surprised look in his face, and a nice smile.

I'll post the main character's sketches here but please visit my journal for more character sheets in larger size and screenshot.

The "style" of the animation is that it is dream-like and therefore the characters won't be moving there lips but dialogues can be heard. Since I won't need to lip synch, I can change the audio anytime. However it would be good to have a definite voice readily available.

Contact me through here or my email: juni-e@live.com.au
Thanks in advance

Voice Actor Wanted

the-chomby
the-chomby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-13 21:47:23

Sorry for double posting...Forgot to include the link to my journal post
http://the-chomby.newgrounds.com/news/post/757474

rubinho146
rubinho146
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-22 17:48:06

I need someone that can do Sonic the Hedgehog's voice for my project.

The person will be credited.

Signed: rubinho146

BBS Signature
Game-Composer
Game-Composer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-22 21:21:23

At 9/22/12 05:48 PM, rubinho146 wrote: I need someone that can do Sonic the Hedgehog's voice for my project.

The person will be credited.

What kind-of voice are you looking for? Just some Sonic voice you like or something that's similar to one of his voice actors?

rubinho146
rubinho146
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-23 05:05:52

What kind-of voice are you looking for? Just some Sonic voice you like or something that's similar to one of his voice actors?

A Sonic voice that looks like Sonic Paradox animations.

Signed: rubinho146

BBS Signature
coleiti
coleiti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-23 15:38:28

Hi, I am in need of a female voice actress -- you don't need any experience and can just use your normal voice! Please email me at colemullin@me.com if interested.
Thanks!
Cole

ApocalypseCat
ApocalypseCat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-23 17:48:22

I am a 15 year old voice actor.. I can do many accents and have a very unique voice.. I've been doing voice acting for a while and decided to make an account on newgrounds..
PM me if you need any voice acting.. I would love to do it :D

Metraff
Metraff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-23 21:54:41

At 9/23/12 05:48 PM, ApocalypseCat wrote: I am a 15 year old voice actor.. I can do many accents and have a very unique voice.. I've been doing voice acting for a while and decided to make an account on newgrounds..
PM me if you need any voice acting.. I would love to do it :D

Voice Advertisement Thread

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds
"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Shadowken69
Shadowken69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-23 23:02:17

At 9/23/12 05:05 AM, rubinho146 wrote:
A Sonic voice that looks like Sonic Paradox animations.

Hey you can check out my 2010 character demo where i did my sonic voice. Here And i have voiced sonic/werehog, tails and shadow a couple of times. Let me know if your interested.

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature
hornfluffy
hornfluffy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-25 13:34:47

Alright, im making a game that involves a S.W.A.T team member trapped in a bad part of town with criminals. I need manly intimidating voices, who like to swear and are good a voice acting. I cant pay you but youll get to be the voice of the enimies in the game and possible the bosses. If any body is interested PM me or send a email to tylerpowell09@hotmail.com also if any body is any good at doing a smaul l jackson like voice, or just any badass voice in general, like clint eastwood for example, send me a message.

Hornfluffy

BBS Signature
GiuseppeCiampa8
GiuseppeCiampa8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-25 13:58:53

Hi, I'm looking for two voice actors (a male and a female) who can help me in my dub a video. Can anyone help me?

But here said that it also speaks of Actionscript!

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-27 12:39:41

Hello, i'm looking for a female VA to voice an antagonist character in the next episode of my series "Half Full"

The character is in her mid-late 20's and speaks in a cool, calculating, business'y voice (Like a female Lex Luthor)

Sample lines:

Line 1: The vaults of the British museum.. Inside is a vast collection of world treasures. Hidden away forâEU¦ oh how do the British government put it.. âEUoeProtectionâEU

Line 2: Kill them discreetly, there must be no witnesses.

Line 3: The amulet that you've so casually hung around your neck is one of the most powerful artifacts in the known universe. You have 15 seconds to give it to me before I have your friends vital organs removed in alphabetical order.

I'm contactable by pm or email: mrkerin@googlemail.com

Thanks
Tom

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-09-27 12:42:15

At 9/27/12 12:39 PM, TDK1987 wrote: Hello, i'm looking for a female VA to voice an antagonist character in the next episode of my series "Half Full"

The character is in her mid-late 20's and speaks in a cool, calculating, business'y voice (Like a female Lex Luthor)

Sample lines:

Line 1: The vaults of the British museum.. Inside is a vast collection of world treasures. Hidden away forâEU¦ oh how do the British government put it.. âEUoeProtectionâEU

Line 2: Kill them discreetly, there must be no witnesses.

Line 3: The amulet that you've so casually hung around your neck is one of the most powerful artifacts in the known universe. You have 15 seconds to give it to me before I have your friends vital organs removed in alphabetical order.

I'm contactable by pm or email: mrkerin@googlemail.com

Thanks
Tom

Hm.. the formatting on Line 1 turned out weird. Should read like this -

Line 1: The vaults of the British museum... Inside is a vast collection of world treasures. Hidden away forâEU¦ oh how do the British government put it... Protection

Mcsquizzie
Mcsquizzie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-01 18:47:04

At 9/25/12 01:34 PM, hornfluffy wrote: Alright, im making a game that involves a S.W.A.T team member trapped in a bad part of town with criminals. I need manly intimidating voices, who like to swear and are good a voice acting. I cant pay you but youll get to be the voice of the enimies in the game and possible the bosses. If any body is interested PM me or send a email to tylerpowell09@hotmail.com also if any body is any good at doing a smaul l jackson like voice, or just any badass voice in general, like clint eastwood for example, send me a message.

I'm definitely interested and I will try to match your requirements, just throw me a script and ill give you any voice you want

Rees303
Rees303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-02 18:56:34

I am working on the next animation for my Pac-man series, and I need two voice actors for one character each. These characters have been voiced before so I need voice actors who can match it at a similair level. Check out the animation to hear how the characters sound Pac-man goes: Exploring
If you cant do a high pitch tone for Clyde or Low tone for Inky dont worry about following the link, because thats how they sound.
Character 1: Clyde (Orange Ghost)

Line Auditions-
1. Hah! Like thats going to happen, our objective is to stop you.
2. Whats going on?
3. Quick Pac-man, finish the levels. We will hold him off!

Character 2: Inky (Cyan Ghost)

Line Auditions-
1. Hang on why are you only bringing this up now?
2. Hes almost finished all the levels!
3. Just tell us what it is!

Just Pm me with the lines for the character you choose, make sure you check out the animation to hear how they sound. Thanks!

BBS Signature
BombadeerStudios
BombadeerStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-03 13:15:24

Looking for a talented but little-known FEMALE VO artist to do occasional contract work as it comes up!

My new audio company, Bombadeer Studios, will be providing all variety of audio services for games, film, advertising - whatever we can find. The company is not yet fully registered and complete, but it's getting there quickly! I already have a great male VO artist on hand, but need a gal.

The gig:
Occasional contract work when it comes up. It will be unpredictable work, but ALL PAID. A very small percentage stays with the company to help fund the website and my time advertising, but otherwise it all goes STRAIT TO YOU. Before each project you get to review and approve a contract specific to that project which outlines the amount of work and amount of pay. As we will be working for everything from small indie game developers to mega advertising, pay amount will vary some.

The requirements:
The ability to record your own voice in a clear, noise-free environment with high-quality output.
Ability to work within 24 hours of notice and on a decent time schedule (which is also outlined in the contracts)
A decent range of characters and voices. Multiple accents are a plus!
Some actual talent at voice acting would be nice ; )
A true passion for what you're doing, and the ability to have a good time with it. I want this business to be fun!
If you are approved and join the team, you will be asked to help put together a short demo which will be hosted on the website as advertising. This bit will be done for free, but any audio provided will be used for advertising on the site ONLY.

The interview process:
Send me an email with your basic info, any samples you'd like to submit, a bit about yourself - typical application stuff.
If I'm impressed and interested in working with you, I will send you a very short script with a few specific lines and characters to record, which you'll have a few days to complete and send back.
I will let you know the outcome of your submission either way

It's possible that more than one person could fulfill this role if they specialize in different characters/accents and are all cool - so please get in touch! I look forward to hearing from you!

-Liz

Voice Actor Wanted

pooterjon
pooterjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-03 15:57:21

At 10/2/12 06:56 PM, Rees303 wrote: I am working on the next animation for my Pac-man series, and I need two voice actors for one character each. These characters have been voiced before so I need voice actors who can match it at a similair level. Check out the animation to hear how the characters sound Pac-man goes: Exploring:

Sent you a PM with an audition...thanks!

BusinessToast
BusinessToast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-05 01:59:49

I'm looking for a voice actor to voice Ike and Kirby in my smash brothers cartoon. They should be male, that is the only specification. I would like Kirby to be voiced in a regular man voice, don't feel like you need to make it higher pitch because it's Kirby. You need to be able to scream, preferably like Ike does in Smash Bros. Brawl. I will add a link to an animatic I did for the cartoon, just to give you a rough idea of the timing and facial expressions of the characters. Though, you don't have to stick to the animatic 100%, I will change the cartoon to fit your VA. Audition lines:
-"Eat pizza!" (screamed loudly, like how Ike says great aether in this video)
-"Holy shit! It's a fuckin smash ball!" (said by kirby)
-The noise Kirby makes when he turns into a rock (you'll see this in the animatic)

Since this is just audition, you can send it to me whenever, but I would like it by next friday the 12th. You can PM me or email me at businesstoast@gmail.com

Cartoon: link

Also, I'm kinda new to this so I wasn't sure if the sound effects from the game are fair use game in terms of copyright. I figured it was okay because it's parody, but tell me if I'm wrong.

Numadon
Numadon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-06 00:05:31

1 - I'm looking for two male VA's. One who can do a good grumpy voice (about 20-30 sounding) but also a slightly annoyed voice. For the other person i'm trying to find someone who can do a good taunting voice (slightly high pitch 20-30 voice if possible) kind've like a douchebag voice. The accent doesn't matter

2 - If trying to get the first guy then a line to practice and let me hear also is "Don't mess with me right now Jake, i'm not in the mood." Have a good muffled voice also! For the second guy "Who're you talking to John?" Would be good. Try to add a snicker or light laugh with it also.

3 - To contact me just PM me on Newgrounds

4 - I'm going to stop accepting submissions in two weeks (Oct. 20th)

5 - You will be given full credit for doing this in my animation. It's going to be 1-1 and a half mins. long also.

If you only want to stick to PG stuff then don't enter this.

Cherubas
Cherubas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-06 04:56:09

I'm looking for two voices. They can both be done by one person if you can make your voice sound different enough, I really don't care. I also need some fight grunts.

FIRST CHARACTER:
I need someone to be an angry bodyguard. One line. "Watch it, Brat!"

SECOND CHARACTER:
I need someone to play bully/street gang leader/punk character. Total of five lines. We'll use some audition lines.
1. "You're good, but I saw what you did." (in response to catching someone stealing)
2. "You trying to be cute, shrimp?" (in frustrated response to someone who may or may not be trying to be cute)

FIGHT GRUNTS:
I also need a few fight grunts (about 4 per character should suffice) for 3 characters INCLUDING the second character above. So if you don't feel like voice acting but want to pretend to make a porno you can grunt into a microphone and send it to me.

If you're interested please PM me with either the recorded audition lines or just a link to a demo reel or something. Or you can email me at MailForMonsie@gmail.com . The sooner the better. Thanks a lot, guys. :D

MsYummieCherry
MsYummieCherry
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-07 13:43:25

I am Anna Ray I have been voice acting since 2011! I have a Blue snowball mic. If you need a voice actress please contact me!
My Demo reel -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9lN4RwHKhE&feature=plcp
Can't wait to hear from you!
My e-mail kikucheerry@yahoo.com

YoyokillaNG
YoyokillaNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-08 02:07:45

Greetings,
IâEUTMm looking for several voice actors. IâEUTMm making a Teen Titans flash and have five roles open. Before I get into that, I want to talk about the nature of my animation. ItâEUTMs going to be a more mature parody of the cartoon; specifically with its use of sexual themes. Basically, Raven convinces Beast Boy to stop playing a video game in return for a sexual encounter. The other three titans play the game in result unaware of the situation. Overall the animation is to awe people in sort of way. Whether it is to ruin childhoods, or aid people in a moment in which old ideas are transformed with a simple alteration of light. Sounds like IâEUTMm writing poetry here. Tl;dr I want to make something fun. If it makes people wtf then the mission is a success. So, IâEUTMm looking for voice actors who arenâEUTMt afraid bothered by the fact theyâEUTMre breaking some social norms.

As far as the roles go theyâEUTMre almost obviousâEU¦ Robin, Raven, Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire. As how to make them sound, keep it - accurate to the show. But if you feel as if you can give the voices a little swirl go for it. Exaggeration could be one of those things.

Raven
Keep her monotone as much as possible. Play on how Raven seems so careless and uninterested in everything. Depressed / suicidal/etc.
- (A startled reaction)
- How do I get him to stop playing that game?
- ItâEUTMs an expansion pack.
- This one has multiplayer.