New Topic Respond to this Topic
Blounty
Blounty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 07:15 PM Reply

My auditions have now been completed and I have confirmed voice actors.

Thanks.

Sig created by HighWay

BBS Signature
primarypanel
primarypanel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 3rd, 2012 @ 02:17 PM Reply

Hey everyone,

My friend and I are looking for female AND male voice actors who would be interested in voicing characters for a Marvel/DC crossover series we have planned and are currently still planning out. We don't really know how long the series will be...but..we have ideas for "seasons" already, so...who knows; it's going to be a pretty big project. As of right now we have already written/scripted only three episodes, and are continuing to script it out/edit some things Only one full episode has been storyboarded, and we are now ready to get some voice work done so the animation can be timed, etc.

We are looking for...well, potentially committed people who would be willing to stick with a character or characters (depending on how many you wish to/are voicing) for as long as possible, if not, that's ok too! We need voice actors that can do a range of voices (the more characters you can/think you can voice, the better as there are TONS of characters in both universes).

So...you can voice one character, or you can voice multiple, it is completely up to you.

As I said...if you really really want to help out, please stick with us as we'd love to have you/keep you around for consistency...and again...if not, that is completely fine.

This...is unfortunately UNPAID, so, if you're looking for cash flow...sorry.

There is no deadline really, I guess first come first serve, if someone takes the mantle of a character before you, you can always try out for someone else.

Here is a list of characters in the first part:

Kingpin (Marvel)
- Like a deeper more ominous voice (Take a look at the Spider-Man cartoon from I think 1995...)

Mysterio (Marvel)
- I can add the effects later to a voice, but, looking for a "theatrical"/Dracula kind of sounding voice without the "V's" replacing the "W's" (ex: I vant to suck your blood) (none of that)

Batman/Bruce Wayne (DC)
-Obvoiusly...if you can even come remotely close to Kevin Conroy, you're "hired" even if not, if you've got a good voice for the part, we'll take you.

Iron Man/Tony Stark (Marvel)
- I feel that the mannerisms are more important than the voice. If you can come close to Robert Downey Jr....(Mannerisms), great, if not...we'll see what happens.

Lex Luthor (DC)
- if anyone knows anything about the DC cartoons/animated films....you know what we are sort of looking for. (Close to Clancy Brown).

Lois Lane (DC)
- Playful/cheerful/flirty sounding.

Superman/Clark Kent (DC)
- Looking for a "boyscout" if you can imagine...Cyclops from the 90s X-Men cartoon...I figure, if you can voice Superman, you could probably voice Captain America and Cyclops as well...that whole like "macho leader" voice. However, the tricky part is concealing that when you're voicing Clark...he's a little more...shy, but still same voice.

Female Announcer
- My friend and I were thinking if you've ever seen Batman Forever or Batman & Robin (the shitty movies) that lady with the glasses that always has so much bubble to her personality, if you can sound like that, we would love it haha.

Mystique (Marvel)
-Sexual/playful female voice with a hint of badassery.

NOTE: These are just the first chunk...I think in the second episode we're throwing in.
Cat Woman (DC)
Black Cat (Marvel)
Jarvis (Ironman Computer)(Marvel)
Commissioner Gordon (DC)
Spiderman/Peter Parker (Marvel)
Daredevil (Marvel)
Nightwing/Dick Grayson (DC)

With that said, if anyone would be interested, has any questions, or maybe even wishes to help/take part in some other way (music, writing, animating, etc.) please PM me. What I'll do, is if PM me or email me (primarypanel@gmail.com) with...whoever it is you wish to voice, I can either send you some lines to run, OR, you can just send me a sample/link to a sample of you voicing the character.

Hope to hear from many of you soon!!!!

Sorry for the "book I just wrote"

Blounty
Blounty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 4th, 2012 @ 08:30 AM Reply

Alright fellas, back again.

Looking for someone who can mimic JohnnyUtah's voice to play Captain in a short side-gag in an upcoming toon.
Imagine Captain being drunk in a bar.

Captain: "He was going to be a dad"

Also while I'm here if any one can do a super hero sounding voice ala Superman saying

"Don't worry ma'am, my abs are made of steel"

Would be much appreciated.

If you attempt both these voices please don't record them on the same .wav or .mp3.

Thanks.

Sig created by HighWay

BBS Signature
Blounty
Blounty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 4th, 2012 @ 08:31 AM Reply

At 6/4/12 08:30 AM, Blounty wrote:
Stuff

Also please feel free to ad lib on some takes as long as there is an original of the line.

Cheers again.

Sig created by HighWay

BBS Signature
Sam
Sam
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 19
Programmer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 5th, 2012 @ 04:24 PM Reply

I know this is late but myself and my development team are planning to create a game within 48 hours (or at least the bulk of it). It's a way to release some good content and keep on track with deadlines.

We've got an initial idea planned and we need a voice actor/actress capable of a voicing a handful of lines as the Queen of England.

PM me if you're interested. Payment would be a share of ad revenue as we're not interested in sponsorship.

Rees303
Rees303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 5th, 2012 @ 06:03 PM Reply

I need one voice actor who can do a male Japanese accent.

This is for my Pac-man series which i'm in the middle of making a new episode for.
This voice will be for the character who is the creator of Pac-man, who is in fact Japanese.
If anyone is interested PM me and I can send you some lines to see if you've got the part.

BBS Signature
dangoval95
dangoval95
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 5th, 2012 @ 09:29 PM Reply

I'm making a short animation.
Please use a random accent that sounds like billy mays. (Look em up on youtube)

Hi Willy Mays here with Dango's Deoderant.
For just 500 payments of $1. Only $1. I repeat $1!
You CAN DO ANYHING...
Forgot to brush your teeth? Problem solved.
Your hair is unruly? Piece of cake.
Can't afford that expensive new lip gloss? Even better!
It's Dango's Deoderant.
And if you order now we will double our offer.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MOAR!!!!!!
With a simple order of Dango's Deoderant for $5-- I mean $1 you will also recieve a cup of Orange Juice.
Could this get any better?
So order now to fix all you lifes problems! (eats it and kills himself)
CALL NOW!

Send me a pm if you can help.

DarkSignal
DarkSignal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Our next big project for madness day will require a couple of male voice actors. I don't need anyone in particular, but I would like one voice who can sound close to Ron Perlman for a leading antagonist role (not anyone from the main series mind you, it's an original character). So that leads to me requiring the services of at least
-at least 2 male voice actors
-1 voice actor with a Perlman-esque voice.
Send me a message if you'd like to volunteer. I can really use the help.

This sentence is false.

dangoval95
dangoval95
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2012 @ 09:10 PM Reply

Thanks for all the responses!
I got a voice actor that will do just fine ;)!
Thanks,
-Dango

Monsie
Monsie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 7th, 2012 @ 04:37 AM Reply

I'm looking for some voice actors for an original flash series. I'm currently looking for 4 males and 4 females of various ages. Details, a long with a couple of drawings to show... Y'know... What my art looks like in flash... Can be found at http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&bo ard=general&thread=23156 . Hope to hear from you guys soon. Feel free to message me here on newgrounds if you have any questions (you could email me or message me on the site I posted too, but I'm on newgrounds a lot more).

TattoosOfficial
TattoosOfficial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 12:16 PM Reply

I need Vocal Artists!
I am an EDM producer (I'm saying EDM because i do all the genres) and I am looking for some vocalists who I can collaborate with. It really doesn't matter if you think you're not good. I will surely try to do something out of it. I work really hard so don't think i'm just going to half-ass this thing.
PM/Link/Spam/etc me and I'll check it out!
*If I do get payed for my song with your vocals in it, I will make sure you will get 40% of the benefit I receive.
*If I put it on Newgrounds/Youtube, I will make sure I have the song as (Feat. ****)
Thanks Guys!

DCHorror
DCHorror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 03:26 AM Reply

Trying to cast a role again. Hoping to get better response this time.

Character: Greg

Voice: Smooth, calm, suave. Sort of knightly, but closer to a dark knight than a chivalrous one. You're the bad guy, but you do it in style.

Line: I am in search of The Elements, and in this quest I shall not be deterred. Though you might ask that I turn back, my goal lies within those city walls. Therefore, I give you two options: Move aside, or die. For I will not suffer a delay without consequence.

Deadline: July 7th

Send auditions to dchorror@gmail.com

kristakahashi
kristakahashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 04:18 PM Reply

I am in need of VAs for a Skyrim Mod. Mostly female, but there are still male roles available as well. A script can be downloaded from the Files Section of this mod page:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8429

As of right now, I'd say there are about 20 or so female voices required, 1 male child, and 4 or 5 male voices. Each role has about 100 lines or so. See script for details.

If you see a role you like, you can send an audition sample to kristakahashi@gmail.com

There is no deadline really to complete the voicework, but obviously if I don't hear from you in months after handing you a role, I may have to re-open the part. I am looking for quality acting and recordings, similar to the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttbELq6IkP4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4X5-Bjsfck

Parodise
Parodise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 06:55 PM Reply

I'm searching for a Scottish voice actor who can impersonate an actor I'm parodizing. PM me if interested.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 07:58 PM Reply

Call me childish..but i need some voice actors..... for Spiderman -_-

Need people who can sound like a:

17-20 year old guy (with a american accent) HAS TO BE GOOD WITH SARCASM.
17-20 year old guy (Who can sound like venom (from spider-man)
And many other guys and girls...doesnt matter how old....just say you want to audition as a Misc.
audition lines:
Guy 1: " Wow, I've met some crazies in my life, but you? Wow, just wow.
Guy 2: We ARE VENOM!

I'll Pm the Misc. The audition lines.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
MustelaMatt
MustelaMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 02:27 PM Reply

NEEW VOICE ACTOR FAST!

I do sound design for a podcast (that i cannot give details of until the project is released due to release guidelines). I am creating mock up news reel and i need several actors to be, anchors, weathermen/women, sport reporters, commentators and sales men.
Preferably done in an old fashioned radio broadcaster style, check http://archive.org/details/1948RadioNews for a reference.
PM me if you are interested and want scripts. I ideally need this done over the weekend.

We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. And you know why? Because we are so... very... pretty - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

BBS Signature
Monsie
Monsie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 17th, 2012 @ 02:33 PM Reply

Can anyone do a friendly old lady voice? Something like Betty White.

Chaditz
Chaditz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 18th, 2012 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 6/15/12 07:58 PM, somespammer224 wrote: Call me childish..but i need some voice actors..... for Spiderman -_-

I'd like to try out Venom, how can we do this?

isaakwellsdotcom
isaakwellsdotcom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 02:41 AM Reply

>Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor.
I love voice acting and enjoy helping with any project comes my way

You can view my samples right here or on my website at Isaakwells.com/voice. Or you can download my demo directly IsaakWells.com

<p>I have had extensive experience in acting as well as voice acting,<br>
I am currently acting in many videos and shows on<br>
Console Alliance Consolealliance.com
I am also voicing in many games small and large and if you need help just ask.

Anyway enough with the whoring damn me.
If you are new to Voice Acting let me know! I love to talk about it and would love to help in anyway if you need it.<br>
I have worked with some of the biggest names in Voice Acting and love to talk with others about Voice Acting if you are interested.

I would just like to meet, chat and discuss voice acting with either experienced Voice Actors or even people who might want to get into it and have

rwhite02761
rwhite02761
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 03:04 PM Reply

Im interested in this but is this gonna be voice acting or actual on screen acting

BugsyFTW
BugsyFTW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

Hello, our Team is making a minecraft series(cinematic) that will come to Youtube, in the end of the summer, but first we need the Voice Actors, so why this topic. So, If you think you got what it takes to become a Voice Actor in our series, apply, but first some rules:

1. Have a decent Mic, without background noise, and good quality
2. Make sure you got free time on your hand, to when we call you, you're ready.
3. You'll also need minecraft(not that necessary, but it will help your App.

Characters:

1 Character - Martin (MAIN CHARACTER) - Aboywho lives in the forrest, that has no parents, and that likes adventure.We are mainly looking for Voices that aren't very grown, so to say, but that aren't that imature, if want you can try to make an english accent, but mainly a good voice, that sound's Adventurer, and some what goofy.

Lines: Oh!There you are, my little puppy that i love sooo mutch!(goofy)Ok, let's start this, on three, we make run for the street, ok on three! One, TWO(instant says three when running),(Running sound) AHAHAHH I WON!!!(then turns left)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HOW THE FAG YOU GOT HERE!

You can invent some lines too.

2 Character - Seller - Just a normal merchant that selles, we're looking for a wise old man voice, with an English Accent.

Lines: No Lines, just make up some that you think that suits the character.

3. Knight - A fierce man, with a strong voice, that get's what he wants.

Lines - Hmm(serious), do you really think that a boy like you can man up for i man like myself, never in your life boy, get the hell out of here before i chop off your head off.

For now that is what we need, so record the lines and send them to thefirsttales@gmail.com , if you want to participate in this series.

Thanks for participating and Good Luck from the Team.

somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 6/18/12 05:39 PM, Chaditz wrote:
At 6/15/12 07:58 PM, somespammer224 wrote: Call me childish..but i need some voice actors..... for Spiderman -_-

I'd like to try out Venom, how can we do this?

Upload the audition line somewhere, and send me a link to it. If i like better than anyone elses, youre hired.

Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 09:13 PM Reply

At 6/19/12 02:41 AM, isaakwellsdotcom wrote: >Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor.

You can view my samples right here or on my website at Isaakwells.com/voice. Or you can download my demo directly IsaakWells.com

Wrong thread

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
isaakwellsdotcom
isaakwellsdotcom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2012 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 6/19/12 09:13 PM, Ryry67dude wrote:
At 6/19/12 02:41 AM, isaakwellsdotcom wrote: >Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor.

Wrong thread

Sorry I'm kind of new here and I got pointed this way. I wish i could delete it

Kel-chan
Kel-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 21st, 2012 @ 05:27 AM Reply

Need 3 voice actors for a Naruto flash short from Manga Chapter 581

It would help if you sounded like one of these characters- this isnt a parody

I need- Sasuke, Itachi, and Kabuto

You can PM me if your interested- I'll just send you the pgs from the manga and you can read those

Voice Actor Wanted

TrollScience
TrollScience
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:14 PM Reply

I need someone with a good microphone and narrative speaking skills.

Below is an image from my animation (which is near complete).

PM me if you are interested, thanks.

Voice Actor Wanted

ForFauxSake
ForFauxSake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:36 PM Reply

i Want To Get into Voice Acting. Never Done Any. im New To This. if You Need A Voice. Msg Me. Oh Yeah. And im 15

Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:05 PM Reply

Lethal Ladies is in need of more voice actors! That's right, I'm back. We gained some awesome people, and lost some people. But hey, this stuff isn't for everyone.

So, this is what I need, Again.

Professional Voice Actors - Yes, I cannot stress this enough. Half the people that messaged me last time were people with desktop mics who never did any voice acting before, nor did they have a professional mic. Needless to say, I couldn't use them.

Able to do accents - In a couple of our episodes we're gonna need some Russian accents and probably more later.

Voice Actors Needed:
- 2 Female voice actors.
- A handful of male voice actors ages from 20+
- Singers and song writers if possible.

Now, I bet you're all wonderin' who the F*$# is this guy? Well, I'm the guy that created THIS.

So, if you're intersted, there are many different ways to get in contact with me:
E-Mail: LethalLensProductions@gmail.com
You can message me here.

I hope to get into contact with some real talent.

Cheers.

Millaninja
Millaninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 6/23/12 06:36 PM, ForFauxSake wrote: i Want To Get into Voice Acting. Never Done Any. im New To This. if You Need A Voice. Msg Me. Oh Yeah. And im 15

This is not the thread for you. Try posting in the Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Dachickenman459
Dachickenman459
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 01:47 PM Reply

I'm going to need a female brony with at least somewhat of a basic rapping ability, I'm doing a MLP spoof of ERB between Nightmare Moon (Luna) and Discord. PM me if you need any more details or have questions.