00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,180 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-14 02:16:04

At 6/5/12 09:29 PM, dangoval95 wrote: I'm making a short animation.
Please use a random accent that sounds like billy mays. (Look em up on youtube)

Hi Willy Mays here with Dango's Deoderant.
For just 500 payments of $1. Only $1. I repeat $1!
You CAN DO ANYHING...
Forgot to brush your teeth? Problem solved.
Your hair is unruly? Piece of cake.
Can't afford that expensive new lip gloss? Even better!
It's Dango's Deoderant.
And if you order now we will double our offer.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MOAR!!!!!!
With a simple order of Dango's Deoderant for $5-- I mean $1 you will also recieve a cup of Orange Juice.
Could this get any better?
So order now to fix all you lifes problems! (eats it and kills himself)
CALL NOW!

Send me a pm if you can help.

Here you go! got a audition for ya!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcrG9o2l4A4&feature=plcp

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-14 14:13:45

Looking for voice actors to just do a radio-ish kind of thing. It's just for fun, and for you to listen back to I guess. Think of it as a time filler or for entertainment.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?81909-Ca sting-Call-For-Generation-Terrorists

Read that link; and if you're interested, email me (email is on that link) some auditions. There are also minor roles that need to be fufilled to; such as online gamers.

Audition Lines For Online Gamers:

"(Eating and laughing) Cool story bro, but I'm actually skinny."

"Ignore him, man, they can't hack you."

"Oh JESUS CHRIST! They f**king banned him! S**T!"

(Panicking) "Get the hell away from me, man! Seriously, f**k off!"

"Hell yeah, double kill."

"You think this is funny? Going online and banning innocent people...people who don't deserve it? If you ask me, you're just butthurt."

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-16 04:37:46

Hey guys,

I just need maybe 15 seconds total of voice acting (only 4 lines), a good male voice for advertisements.
This is for my audio class, we're supposed to make a spoof radio commercial, and I'll be doing one about Mr. Clean. I'm going to record my own vocals for the character in this lil radio skit (kind of a stoner/hype kid vibe) but I don't have the ability to recreate that clean, confident, low voice type I want for the product spokesman or whatever.
I was thinking something along the lines of this: http://www.yourbizvids.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1abacba7db de04f761c3

I need this as soon as possible, I'm trying to finish this project by today (Tuesday night) since it's due tomorrow... heh <.<

I will post my project on soundcloud and give you credit of course, and you'll get to see the finished product within 24 hrs of helping me out. I promise you this will be worth you're time!

Anyways, I just need a recording/recordings of the following lines:

Aw gdamnit man, I have all this dirt n shit on my new kicks, now IâEUTMll never look as fresh as those other kids
âEUoeWell, it looks like you need Mr. CleanâEUTMs Magic Eraser!âEU

Huh?
âEUoeJust add some water, scrub away, and youâEUTMre shoes will be clean in no time!âEU

Ohhhh whaaaat?? No way!

âEUoeYes way. And with 3 times the power of a household spray cleaner, you can use it to wipe away grime from just about anything; from your kitchen stovetop to your patio furniture!âEU

Oh. uh... word.

âEUoeYes, so fresh and so clean, with Mr. CleanâEUTMs Magic EraserâEU
*fuckkk yeahh* (in high pitch voice done by friend)

I really need this so please PM me if you can help! Would be much appreciated for saving my ass for this class project. I'm sure that for some of you guys this shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes of you're time, and like I said, I'll be working hard on this shit (Ableton + Pro Tools) and showing you the end product by tomorrow!

You can also email me: kimwoojooisnow@gmail.com
Here's a link to my soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/billy-9

Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-16 08:43:47

Hey, I'm in need of 2(perhaps 3) voices for an animation I'm making.

I need a voice to Ash Ketchum and Cilan(Generation V Companion).

As the Ash actor It'd be a plus if you have a good "raging" voice. Because he will rage.

As for Cilan, no special requests there.

The 3rd voice might be for pikachu. If you are applying for the role of pikachu then you'll only get like 1 word to say.

Below is a picture of all the 3 characters that I need voices for.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-16 09:01:18

At 10/16/12 04:37 AM, W0oJ0o wrote: Hey guys,

I just need maybe 15 seconds total of voice acting (only 4 lines), a good male voice for advertisements.
This is for my audio class, we're supposed to make a spoof radio commercial, and I'll be doing one about Mr. Clean. I'm going to record my own vocals for the character in this lil radio skit (kind of a stoner/hype kid vibe) but I don't have the ability to recreate that clean, confident, low voice type I want for the product spokesman or whatever.
I was thinking something along the lines of this: http://www.yourbizvids.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1abacba7db de04f761c3

I need this as soon as possible, I'm trying to finish this project by today (Tuesday night) since it's due tomorrow... heh <.<

I will post my project on soundcloud and give you credit of course, and you'll get to see the finished product within 24 hrs of helping me out. I promise you this will be worth you're time!

Anyways, I just need a recording/recordings of the following lines:

Aw gdamnit man, I have all this dirt n shit on my new kicks, now IâEUTMll never look as fresh as those other kids
âEUoeWell, it looks like you need Mr. CleanâEUTMs Magic Eraser!âEU

Huh?
âEUoeJust add some water, scrub away, and youâEUTMre shoes will be clean in no time!âEU

Ohhhh whaaaat?? No way!

âEUoeYes way. And with 3 times the power of a household spray cleaner, you can use it to wipe away grime from just about anything; from your kitchen stovetop to your patio furniture!âEU

Oh. uh... word.

âEUoeYes, so fresh and so clean, with Mr. CleanâEUTMs Magic EraserâEU
*fuckkk yeahh* (in high pitch voice done by friend)

I really need this so please PM me if you can help! Would be much appreciated for saving my ass for this class project. I'm sure that for some of you guys this shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes of you're time, and like I said, I'll be working hard on this shit (Ableton + Pro Tools) and showing you the end product by tomorrow!

You can also email me: kimwoojooisnow@gmail.com
Here's a link to my soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/billy-9

Thanks!

Well I wanna help I really do and I am going to send you some audio files to do so. Unfortunately my help comes with a burden.
1. I am pretty new at the recording stuff and the only software I have is Audacity and I cant export the filetype to any format . So you may have have a hard time opening the filez.
2. the messed up (what I am guessing is TM image script) makes the lines a little difficult to read so I hope I got them Right.
3. I am leaving my house today for vacation at 5:00 PM (AZ time so GMT I think) to Mississippi and so any re-recording will need to be done before then.
4. its 6:00 am here and I haven't slept yet... not really your problem just know that when you listen to the tracks.

I hope it all works out. I sent an email with the files attached along with this message to your email. If you like it but need more or a re record you can email me but it m ay be faster to text me so I know to get on. # included in email.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-16 17:36:17

Hi,
I'm doing a short Flash. Check out some samples in my PAGE
You could check how well is my art there.

FEMALE
Character: Keisha.
A weird girl who get's drunk over a fizzy drink.

Traits: Tomboyish. Seductive a bit.

Here are some samples for you to read. (note that of all the phrases or sentences she says, is while being drunk.)
LINE 1: Today is really not a day for me, cause I unfortunately fell sick.

LINE 2: Concentration is beginning to take sides with utterly tiredness of my mental and physical abilities for which I have peeled up from facing a lost of valuable and shattered pieces of time.

PM me.

Voice Actor Wanted

Support me on my Patreon!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-18 16:01:07

OK... I posted one search for voice actors one but I guess it was in not active place. I got only females voice actors so far but I need some male ones as well. So fell free to PM me. Im just starting to make my first cartoon but I need voice files first so... Heres a small description of my cartoon:
-
Sad Story (few episodes) about a hero which lives in fantasy world which was consumed by greed and all other sins. Its almost like hes the only good guy left in world of cruelity. He finds a dragon baby and makes his life goal to protect it and rise it. Even if its possable to take it to some other world. Many dangers await them since they arent strong or even tough but hero is capable to sacrafice himself if theres a need to. Later I would few more characters but I need to practice drawing them better
-
Sorry for giving art made on paper as example. I still wait for tablet to arive before I can make them on PC
-
Main hero Edward the Bat - (Voice actor needed and fast. This guy is quite passive but he will stand for weaker. He is kinda naive and I want his voice to be kinda soft... But not too soft. You know. To make him sound like some good guy and not as a total wuss) http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/313615_3987576 06854980_698155956_n.jpg also heres a scene from the episode I writen so far http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552143_4145946 85271272_1342994145_n.jpg
-
Dragon (No voice actor needed unless he or she can make adorable sounds of dragon)
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/426734_4062639 92771008_1156393996_n.jpg
-
So I guess those are main heroes which still need voice. I still may use some voices for local thugs and random characters. I mostly need male voices but if theres any female who wants to give some voice samples I can use it. Well I guess thats all for now. Once again sorry for bad quality pictures of characters

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-20 20:02:05

Hey guys! :)

I am a voice actor.

You can check out a quick demo of a few of my voices here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2OuxrIQ8H0

Send me a pm or email me: waulok[@]gmail.com and I'll see what I can do for you! :) Add "Newgrounds" to the subject line.

Let me know if I can use your recording sample on my future demo page for my website!

Cheers!

Voice demo: YouTube

More demos: SoundCloud

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-21 13:46:42

Hey I'm 13 so when i saw that you needed student actors and such i was wondering if they were already taken and if not what gender and how would you describe the voices you need (like w/ an accent etc.) heres my email mjluvzkfc@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-21 21:49:30

At 10/21/12 01:46 PM, ZombieInsanityy wrote: Hey I'm 13 so when i saw that you needed student actors and such i was wondering if they were already taken and if not what gender and how would you describe the voices you need (like w/ an accent etc.) heres my email mjluvzkfc@yahoo.com
At 10/20/12 08:02 PM, WauloK wrote: Hey guys! :)

I am a voice actor.

You can check out a quick demo of a few of my voices here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2OuxrIQ8H0

Guys! We need to seriously stop having this problem! This is NOT the thread for whoring out your voice talents. There is a separate thread for that. Here is where people put up bulletins saying they NEED voices. This is where voice actors look for those bulletins, so please stop. I personally prefer seeing job offers than applications.

E

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-22 17:27:20

Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a few voice actors for the following parts: Chris, Leon and Wesker. Go ahead and send me some samples of the voices if your interested. If you would like the lines to practice, just message me for the script. This parody isn't exactly clean so be prepared for that. The script is done and ready to go.

I would like to have all three spots filled before the end of the week.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-23 14:44:12

Mental Omega: Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge is an unofficial expansion set for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge (from Westwood Studios), which retells and continues the storyline of the original game. Enhanced with Ares DLL, Mental Omega 3.0 strives to bring new features to Red Alert 2 YuriâEUTMs Revenge.

In previous versions, we used voices from other C&C games for new units. This time, we want to avoid this and give each of these units a new, unique voice. Of course, in the modding community of Command & Conquer, it is somewhat difficult to find plenty of voice actors so we have to work with what we're able to find.

First of all, a thread on our forums was created to discuss voice-over works for MO3.0 and suggest new lines for units which still don't have the set done.

The most important thing here is this online sheet which has up-to-date information on which units do not have their original voice done yet. I got plenty of messages saying 'I want to try giving a voice to a unit but I don't know what I should say'. Well, this sheet is the answer. It has lines I confirmed we'd be using for the units. The sheet will be updated continuously.

MO3.0 VOICEOVERS DATA

Green sets are done and recorded, and I already have them. The authors are credited below the unit name. A short unit description is added as a 'comment' to the unit name. There are also pictures for most of these units below the name. If you want to voice a unit, record a set and PM it to me or e-mail to mental.omega.apyr@gmail.com (preferred).

Early beta access will be available for active contributors. The thread on our forums is to discuss this and everything else related to the voice work.You can download a sample of Red Alert 2 voiceover in the format the files are read by the game.

Our website: http://mo.cncguild.net/
Our ModDB page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/mental-omega

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-23 20:30:20

I'm looking for people to participate in my upcoming radio-play. It will be put to some media, but I need the voice work done first.

You can find more information about it here.

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=audio&actio n=display&thread=24008

please either send me a note via this site, or e-mail me at neolte@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-24 11:52:58

Hello again everyone. I'm looking for more voice actors with professional equipment! And by professional equipment I mean a microphone that you spent $100 dollars or more on.

So, unfortunately, Lethal Ladies didn't work. Didn't get the support I needed and it kinda faded, BUT, I started a new series in the process that is in need of VAs!

The series is called Incompetitive Arsenal, if you click on the name you'll see the previous episodes that were completed.

What I need:
1 Female voice actress.
2 Male voice actors.

Requirements:
The ability to actually voice act.
Please don't message me with cheap desktop mics, I need premium stuff here guys. I had one person do that for me with one of the episodes and you can TOTALLY notice the difference, and it sucks.

If you're interested, PLEASE PM me, find me on Skype: LethalLens, OR e-mail me here.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-24 12:52:29

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some voice actors for a series of fanmade cartoons. Here's the voices I need:
- a friendly and happy female voice
- an overexcited and energic female voice
- a sad and pessimistic female voice
- a normal male voice
- a male kid voice
- a hoarse female voice
- a deep and evil male voice
- a calm and thoughtful male voice
- a subtle female voice

If you want to participate, send me your demo via PM, or at gloomsville_keeper@virgilio.it

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-25 09:14:11

Hello again everyone. I need to repost this because my post was completely lost in the page before it. I'm looking for more voice actors with professional equipment! And by professional equipment I mean a microphone that you spent $100 dollars or more on.

So, unfortunately, Lethal Ladies didn't work. Didn't get the support I needed and it kinda faded, BUT, I started a new series in the process that is in need of VAs!

The series is called Incompetitive Arsenal, if you click on the name you'll see the previous episodes that were completed.

What I need:
1 Female voice actress.
2 Male voice actors.

Requirements:
The ability to actually voice act.
Please don't message me with cheap desktop mics, I need premium stuff here guys. I had one person do that for me with one of the episodes and you can TOTALLY notice the difference, and it sucks.

If you're interested, PLEASE PM me, find me on Skype: LethalLens, OR e-mail me here.

Thaaanks guys. Remember, I love you. I love you all.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-25 17:51:41

Both male voice acting positions have been filled. All I need now is a female VA. Please refer to the post above me for all the details.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-27 10:04:11

I'm looking for a voice actor who could do two characters :

a young, goofy kid, somehow unsure of himself
a rugged homeless man

mail me at hdorison@gmail.com and try to send me a quick audio of these two characters (I just want to hear how you sound) saying respectively : -"gee it sure is nice to walk around this side of town"
-"You won't get respect unless you own one of these gagn badges"

Credit will certainly be given where it is due, links and such if you ask for it.
Also, there is very few lines to voice, shouldn't take much of you guys' time.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-29 03:15:20

Hello, I'm looking for a female VA for my series Half Full (Accent doesn't matter too much)

The character is in her early 20's and is quite happy and carefree (At first anyway, as the story develops she'll lose her marbles and become more unhinged/villainous)

Sample lines (Normal)
"This is the first time I've visited London"
"It's not your fault, it's the society we live in. Maybe one day we'll find a place where people will accept our love"

Sample lines (Unhinged)
"FOOLS! You didn't think it would be that easy did you!?"
"Very well, you leave me no choice. Cower in terror at my SEAL OF APPROVAL!"

If you interested i'm contactable via pm or email.

End date: 5th November 2012

Tom

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-29 11:12:31

Looking for a female VA to play Marceline from Adventure Time in a very short 2 person dialogue. Will be submitted to the portal as an audio only piece. It's actually part of a longer (but still short) script/screenplay, but I'm wanting to use this as almost like a little voice practice and sampling. This would be great for a new VA that's wanting something to practice with as well.

Notes on the character - I would prefer that you know who this girl is. If you don't, just go search for "Marceline Adventure Time" on youtube and check out some of the vids to get a feel for her. You don't have to mimic the actual VAs voice, just go with what you feel the character should sound like. The character is very much like a hip/cool sort of teen type with a little bit of rebellion/angst sometimes. She's very down to earth, but this is because she's been around for a thousand years. Oh, and she's the Vampire Queen. Again, probably should look up some videos to get a feel for her.

If you're interested, drop me a PM. A demo of your voice would be great. If you would like some lines to read, you can just pick some lines from this page here:
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Marceline/Quotes
Or you can come up with whatever you want for her to say. Again, this is going to be a very very short project. Think 10 short lines max. Think of it as practice. I really appreciate it.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-29 21:09:56

I need a voice actor for a marine animation Im making. Its supposed to be realistic.
Voices
1. Private Nick Waters- He is the main character of the animation. He is a male. His age is from 18-22. Has to be able to sound serious and funny.
Example Line: "Sorry guys, Sgt. Retard wouldn't let me get no more skittles"

2. Staff Sgt. Simon Jackson- He is the squad leader. Has to sound somewhat like a drill instructer. I would like him to be african american, but anyone can try out. Age is 25-35
Example Line: "You are all a bunch of small ball faggots who dont deserve to live"

3. Sgt, Michael Camello- A funny guy. From 22-25
Example Line: Durr durr durr. Im Sgt Jackson and Im retarded."

4. Lt. Justin Hernandez- Mexican or mexican american. Not exactly a genuis 18-22
Example Line: Sup my bros, can i have a ciggie?

5. Sgt. AJ Morrison- A funny guy. American 18-22

Example Line: Yes sir, to get to wal mart, you have to go staright to hell"

6. Lt. Justin Florence- a funny guy. Smart, but acts stupid. 18-22
Example Line: Im retarded. In a stupid kind of way...

Dont send PM saying "I want to try" Just please send the audition lines.

hippity hoppity women are property

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-30 19:39:09

Need a few voice actors for the christmas episode of my new and improved cartoon. There are a few 1st graders (don't need to sound too young) a few 6th graders, a mall santa, a dad, a mom, and a few extra's in case you want to be one of those....which I'm not quite sure why you would. It is a comedy, and the deadlines for these lines are November 5th, pm me for more info and I shall send you a script.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-10-31 18:08:09

it was recommended i post this here, so here it is:
i need a voice actor for my game, 30 days. what i need is a voice actor to say some phrases the player will say in game, for example:
look's like this is the end... (said with a dieing breathe) this is for when you player dies
son of a bitch bit me! (irritated tone)
that fucker took a chunk out of me! (irritated tone)
these are a few examples of things the player will say when a zombie "gets" him
suck on that, you undead fuck! (angry/mildy dramatic tone)
this is one of multiple things the player will say randomly when shooting zombies
the main character is an average male father looking for his son. his voice should be american/canadian, no accent. his age is approximately 30 years old, give or take.
if you interested, send me a reel with the phrases above, thanks :)

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-03 18:54:30

Past project rated pg-13
http://youtu.be/DAWOCjzI6zg

This project is rated NC-17 all applying must be 18+
Disclaimers are used in all plays.

Hello everyone!
I am here looking for voice actors for a NC-17 radio play, I want to note, however, that the actual adult scenes are not in the first few chapters. However, because of the rating, I must stress that all people applying have to be 18+

So this will be a fairly long series of 52 chapter. Here is the link to the story if you want to read ahead: http://www.grangerenchanted.com/enchant/viewstory.php?sid=37 8&warning=1
We will be taking it chapter by chapter, adding new actors for other characters along the way.

A bit of back story on the story being done:

A living history is a fanfiction written by Mistress Malfoy the owner of Granger Enchanted. The story is a time turner, which means it is ultimately AU and has Hermione going back in time to the 1970's to change certain events. The featured couple is Hermione/James Potter Other couples are:
Fred/Hermione/George
Lucius/Hermione
Remus/Sirius
Draco/Harry
Sirius/Hermione
Lily/James
Some of the actors (the characters are indicated) will have to sometimes provide moans, groans, dialogue for sexual scenes. Sometimes I can use a Sfx, but not all the time, so if you don't want to do a sexual scene pick a character who has not been indicated.
The characters for this audition session are for chapter one, new characters will come about in later chapters, email me if you are interested in a none sexual character.

Onto Audition info:

All expect for the Narrator have to have or are able to fake an English accent, I am looking for mostly London accents, but a few irish and cockney may be thrown in every so often for later chapters.
For the first chapter there are 9 males, 1 female and 1 either.

Either
Narrator (This person will have the longest and the most lines, so be prepared for that if you try out).
Line (read aloud as you normally would, however that may be):
She didn't know when it had started, perhaps in her first year when she met Professor Snape; he had been so horribly cruel to her, calling her awful names and belittling her in front of the class, but when things were quiet she would catch him staring at her with a disturbing glint in his eye. Perhaps it was in second year when she was petrified, she had told everyone she hadn't even heard a whisper, and even when her eyes were locked open, that she hadn't seen anything other than darkness, but she had lied. It was the second month of being petrified when a strange wizard had entered the hospital wing, Hermione had been alarmed at first, but when Madam Pomfrey had given him leave to visit her, a natural curiosity was piqued.

Female

Hermione (london accent, main female character) Note: May be obvious, but this is a sexual scene part.

Line: (postive, certain) No it wasn't me.

Line: (angry, slightly screaming or yelling) Get off me!

Line: (soft, gentle but confused) I promise, Remus. I would do anything for you. (2 second pause) Stay safe, Moony.

Males

Remus (London, able to do both young and teenager) Note: There will be sexual scenes of a slash (gay) nature with this character, but not until much later on.
Line: (older version, slight desperation he is asking her to change the timeline) Nothing is set in stone no matter what anyone tells you, things can be changed in the blink of an eye. We have all gone through things that should never have happened, so please love, promise me that given the chance you would change things.

Line (teenager, curious/suspicious) You called me Remus so I assumed you knew who I was.

Severus (london, both old and teenager, looking for a deeper voice with menace added) Note: He is not a good guy in this, some rather dark sexual scenes are played out with this character, just a warning.
Line (older, accusing/menacing ) Fraternising with students out of class, Lupin?

Line: (younger and of course menacing) Want something, Potter?

Peter(london, but nasally sounding for older young and old)
Line (older, whiney, begging) We were friends once, you were so kind to me. Don't let them kill me!

Line (younger, nervous, no nasally.) What did Dumbledore say?

Sirius (sauve, confidant voice young and old) Note: there will be sexual scenes with this character both het and slash
Line (old, surprised, shocked etc...) Moony, that's-

Line: (younger suave, amused, confidant) Someone I would definitely like to get to know better.

Fred & George ( london seductive, confidant. Different levels for each twin please and say their name before the audition line) Note: No sexual scenes, just innuendos.
Fred line: (seductive, whisper) You've been a naughty little witch, Granger.

George line: (seductive whisper, tone slightly deeper than fred) No bra, 'Mione? Gods, if we'd known you were so wicked we would have taken you downstairs with our brothers in the next room.

Harry(london teenager)
Line (normal, perhaps slightly teasing at the end) Alright, meet me in the entryway in five? I know how you and Remus get when you're saying goodbye.

Lucius(London or posh English) Note: not in the beginning, but there will be sexual scenes with this character.
Line: Bye-bye, Mudblood, I wish I could say it's been fun, but I would be lying.

Voldemort ( I guess london, hiss undertone or out of breath slightly, sounding)
Line: I'm going to kill your precious Potter now, Mudblood. And I am most graciously going to allow you to watch.

Microphone: needs to be decent enough I can clean it up without an echo left behind, so no static to the point I can't hear your voice.

Format: ogg, mp3 or wma

I will be judging you on your accent abilities, how you speak English (if you are not fluent sounding), your emotional range (if applicable) whether or not you have BG noise and the quality of your mic.

No zip files please!

Email: voiceacting@fanfictiontheater.com

Subjectline: A Living History audition (character[s])

Deadline 12/3/12

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-04 19:43:31

Hi everyone! I am making a Skyrim mod, which will add a new character into the game who will follow you after doing a small quest for her. Now, this character has had a rough patch. Her name is Julia, she is a fabled assassin and known by many. She had a team of bounty hunters with her years ago, but they all died, except for one, who mysteriously disappeared. She wants you to track down the Elf, and make sure he meets the end of your blade...

Her name is Julia, as said before. She is no longer of much use to anyone, as people think she died with her team, and she wants people to think that. No one talks to her anymore. She wants to get out again, but doesn't know with who.
She is 231, but a vampire, so she seems to be 18, which is when she was infected. She is quiet, and aware of her surroundings. She has no accent (English American/Canadian) and has somewhat of a grimy, rasp voice.

AUDITIONS
Line:
[Listen, last time I had a team, we all died. Just me and you, ok? Leave your friend here behind]
When asked to accompany the player when he/she has a follower

Email me the lines here or pm me on Newgrounds.

Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-06 17:58:40

Count me in as Ash I think I have a pretty good voice. Here's the audition piece!!!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-09 04:34:02

At 10/31/12 06:08 PM, w7y7a7t7t wrote: it was recommended i post this here, so here it is:
i need a voice actor for my game, 30 days. what i need is a voice actor to say some phrases the player will say in game, for example:
look's like this is the end... (said with a dieing breathe) this is for when you player dies
son of a bitch bit me! (irritated tone)
that fucker took a chunk out of me! (irritated tone)
these are a few examples of things the player will say when a zombie "gets" him
suck on that, you undead fuck! (angry/mildy dramatic tone)
this is one of multiple things the player will say randomly when shooting zombies
the main character is an average male father looking for his son. his voice should be american/canadian, no accent. his age is approximately 30 years old, give or take.
if you interested, send me a reel with the phrases above, thanks :)

Hello. I am responding to your message about needing a voice actor. The description was right up my alley, and I am confident I would be suitable for the part. I haven't yet recorded the given example lines, but I have a video that I hope will work in the meantime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4soWwpcqtI

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-09 07:13:03

At 11/9/12 04:34 AM, Midgettoe wrote: . The description was right up my alley, and I am confident I would be suitable for the part. I haven't yet recorded the given example lines, but I have a video that I hope will work in the meantime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4soWwpcqtI

Try pressing the "Send Personal Message" button...

E

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-11 16:46:34

Hey ho,

I need a voice actor for my student film Superdweebs. The film is about two nerdy kids who battle to decide who's favourite superhero is better.

It's gonna be a CG animated film, here is a link to my blog, if you want to find out more about the story and art.

Blog

I need but one voice!

He is a japanese kid who speaksreallypoor english.

Here are some links to concept art...

Dweeb 2

Dweeb 2

I want it to sound reaallly stereotypical somewhat like the Japanese accent they use in south park, bordering on downright racist, but bear in mind he is a pretty young kid so not too deep a voice.

So here are some lines:

Ultroman! He use laser! He kick Supoman butt!

Abunai Supoman! whatâEUTMs that in the sky!?

ULTROMAN RULLLEEESSS!!! (Japanese Laugh) haw haw haw haw!

Message me or shoot me an email if your interested, Hornybeeanimation@gmail.com

Thanks much,
James

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-11-12 18:00:32

Hi. I'd love to help out as either Lt Justin Florence or Sgt. AJ Morrison. I'll get the lines to you tomorrow

Voice Actor Wanted