00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,464 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-14 19:56:44

Okay, I am working on a huge scale series and I need voice actors. I need a female. The accent doesn't matter, just as long as you are a female sounding from 17 - 30. If you are 88 and sound like you are 27, then fine! Apply! You can pm me, but email is preferred. An audition line is: I didn't want to tell you. I thought you would all freak out and like kill me!
For males, sound about 20 - 35 years old. Audition line: Oh, THATS reassuring.
Thats all! Email me soon if you want to apply!
My email!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-15 15:10:58

VA NEEDED

1. I need a Stoner voice, a Hobo Voice and A cop voice. (preferably all done by the same person, and kind of over the top)
2. Hobo: "Hey man, you ever smoke bath salts?" Stoner:"No, not yet." Cop: "God damn these streets"
3.email me at bentfingers1@gmail.com
4. there isn't much VO to be done, just a few lines, it's mostly action. today or tomorrow would be good to get something by.
If you can do it fast there is also possible cash compensation (TBD)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-18 04:04:04

Hey! I'm looking for a male voiceactor with an English accent, with a voice in the age range of 20-35 or so. I would really love if it could sound as close to GiR2007 as possible. (That's this guy. Skip to about 3:15 to hear him talk regularly).
Although I currently only need a single line, this is a character want to use again in the future, so if I begin needing more and more lines, I'm going to be able to give a cut of the ad revenue =).
Test line: Hey Alex, remember me? It's James!
If you could upload your audition in a zip file to the dumping grounds and send me a link, that would be great!
I'm going to be accepting any and all submissions until the end of Monday, 07/23.

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-20 02:37:36

Hi! I need a few voice actors for a Pokemon-based animation. One will need to sound like an obnoxious teenage girl - "Oh hai, I'm Phoebe, a did ma trainin' on Mount Py-ah." Another will need to be a teenage male voice - "You only had ONE Pokemon? You IDIOT!" Another teenage male voice will be needed for just one line - "You're on your own!" And a female voice for a contest MC - "HELLO, and welcome back. Introducing Entry Number 3..."
If you can do any of the above voices, please record a sample and PM me a link. Obviously it's great if you've played the games and are familiar with the characters, too!
I will start making this animation in August, so would ideally like to have the voices done around then.
Thankyou!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-21 15:20:35

Hey guys! I just need one male voice actor who's able to do a Halo: Reach era sangheili voice for my machinima "Elites of War". Please reply soon!

"Kisses aren't meant to be autographs... but they sure as hell leave something to be remembered by!"

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-21 16:23:31

At 7/21/12 01:25 PM, speeling wrote: I need anybody who can do a voice-over for a petition-video I am making. They have to sound good in a mic, be over a certain age (or sound like it) and the quality must be good

I saw your forum entry, and had a question. What kind of voice do you need? And what is the petition for?

"Kisses aren't meant to be autographs... but they sure as hell leave something to be remembered by!"

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-23 13:15:39

At 7/20/12 02:37 AM, NMEnterprises wrote: Hi! I need a few voice actors for a Pokemon-based animation. One will need to sound like an obnoxious teenage girl - "Oh hai, I'm Phoebe, a did ma trainin' on Mount Py-ah." Another will need to be a teenage male voice - "You only had ONE Pokemon? You IDIOT!" Another teenage male voice will be needed for just one line - "You're on your own!" And a female voice for a contest MC - "HELLO, and welcome back. Introducing Entry Number 3..."
If you can do any of the above voices, please record a sample and PM me a link. Obviously it's great if you've played the games and are familiar with the characters, too!
I will start making this animation in August, so would ideally like to have the voices done around then.
Thankyou!

I have a question regarding the above teenage voices, for the first are you wanting him to sound animated like kind of angry or more disappointed and questioning as to why he would do that. Two the second one is this kind of a statement in passing or is he far off yelling. ^_^

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-24 02:23:49

At 7/18/12 04:04 AM, Aqlex wrote: Hey! I'm looking for a male voiceactor with an English accent, with a voice in the age range of 20-35 or so. I would really love if it could sound as close to GiR2007 as possible. (That's this guy. Skip to about 3:15 to hear him talk regularly).
Although I currently only need a single line, this is a character want to use again in the future, so if I begin needing more and more lines, I'm going to be able to give a cut of the ad revenue =).
Test line: Hey Alex, remember me? It's James!
If you could upload your audition in a zip file to the dumping grounds and send me a link, that would be great!
I'm going to be accepting any and all submissions until the end of Monday, 07/23.

Hey guys, I'm extending the deadline for the auditions to the end of Wednesday, 07/25, so if you want to audition, now is the time to go for it!

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-24 10:21:15

Long story short, I need talented voice actors for my thesis movie Out of Order!
I can pay via paypal although I have no idea of what prices would be appropriate, especially since some characters just have a few lines. This is my first time looking for voice actors so please give me feedback on what additional information I could provide etc. !

I need voices for the following characters (full-resolution char ref here) :

Senry - A smart young girl who finds herself in an unknown environment. Because of this her voice is insecure (but not naive) because of how unfamiliar she is with her surroundings. Sounds.. well, like a teenage girl.
This character doesn't have much dialogue but still more than 5 lines.
Audition lines:
(scared) "Uuh.. what are you, a blue gorilla?"
(insecure) "I.. don't think it can fly anymore.. "

Bro - A sort of large gorilla-shaped man with a deep calm voice who sounds exhausted from life most of the time but will get very enthusiastic towards the end as new perspectives open up to him.
This character has the most dialogue since he also narrates the beginning of the movie.
Audition lines:
(calm, unmotivated) "I have failed to escape this city a million times.. and now there's only one road left to try."
(fast, enthusiastic) "Are you from the shuttle?! Can it fly?!"

Madhat 1 - A tall man with a comically high pitched voice who gets angry really fast, much like a small angry chihuahua.
This character has roughly 2-4 lines of dialogue.
Audition lines:
(angry) "I foun' it first! Givit back!"

Madhat 2 - "Meh.. " That pretty much sums up this character. His voice is that of a middle-aged bored man who just doesn't care.
This character only has one word (see below).
Audition lines:
(bored, unmotivated) " ..nah... "

Madhat 3 - A very materialistic man with a rough deep voice who also has an anger problem. Unfortunately he has a modified Tommy Gun to vent this anger.
This character has 3-6 lines of dialogue and some angry yelling.
Audition lines:
(threatening) "Now hold still while we loot your.. ..aeronautical propulsion device!"

Please send me your voice demos or audition lines (and maybe what you think I should pay you) via PM if you are interested. I'm looking forward to your responses!

Fake movie poster
Full Resolution character ref

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-24 10:39:02

I'm looking for a female voice actor

If your not familiar with my work check it out, I'm holding auditions for the female character in my next episode. If you are interested just message me on this account and I'll get back to you with details of the character, motives and script for you to read from. All I can say is that she'll be in a fair few episodes even maybe one of the main protagonists. so who ever I chose I'd like for you to give a little commitment to the role so I don't have to switch voices half way through a series.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear back from you
Take Care
JBeavers

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-25 07:52:53

Hi. I'm looking for a Luigi to voice act in my flash movie. The only requirement is sending the files separately.

Luigi: Alright..Alright enough playing around itâEUTMs time for bed.

Luigi: (holds his breath): I donâEUTMt know how much more I can withhold this smell.

If you feel you're up to this send me a email to DemonicDragon93@gmail.com

You will get a response from me critiquing your demo. Thank you.

Also Shadowlink if you read this. I haven't forgotten about you. I forgot your email address... hahaha

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-26 18:32:10

Easy VO work, one line needed

Hi Newgound guys,

I run a website called The Palace of Wisdom and we want to start a Podcast, we are all ready to go and just need one thing.
I need some one to read this line: "Warning, the Podcast you are about to hear is mediocre at best". That's it easy peasy!
You can read in whatever voice you want and improvise on the line if you like. I only ask that you do it to a silent background.

Currently we have no sponcers so the site isn't making any money, if we do take off this can lead to paid word and a reference on request and of course you will be credited on the site.
We'll be recording this weekend and I'll be mixing early in the week so ideally I need this ASAP.
Thanks in Advance guys.

Oh yeah just send me a PM if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-26 18:46:15

Easy VO work, one line needed

Hi Newgound guys,

I run a website called The Palace of Wisdom and we want to start a Podcast, we are all ready to go and just need one thing.
I need some one to read this line: "Warning, the Podcast you are about to hear is mediocre at best". That's it easy peasy!
You can read in whatever voice you want and improvise on the line if you like. I only ask that you do it to a silent background.

Currently we have no sponcers so the site isn't making any money, if we do take off this can lead to paid word and a reference on request and of course you will be credited on the site.
We'll be recording this weekend and I'll be mixing early in the week so ideally I need this ASAP.
Thanks in Advance guys.

Oh yeah just PM me if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-27 18:05:32

At 7/25/12 07:52 AM, DemonicDragonY93 wrote:
Also Shadowlink if you read this. I haven't forgotten about you. I forgot your email address... hahaha

Gah! I'm here! I messaged you! Sorry! Hopefully I can still do this for you! I'm willing to, I just was checking my email and forgot to check my Newgrounds inbox!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-27 18:11:03

At 7/21/12 03:20 PM, Artosai wrote: Hey guys! I just need one male voice actor who's able to do a Halo: Reach era sangheili voice for my machinima "Elites of War". Please reply soon!

Here's my audition:
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/24e58a14ae5a10cca210c203 4c09d2c7

And it won't let me send you a PM because I'm not a contact, so here it is lol

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-27 20:37:57

Thanks everyone who auditioned for the luigi role so quickly. I will be back in this topic sometime down the road for more roles.

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-31 01:46:21

At 7/21/12 01:25 PM, speeling wrote: I need anybody who can do a voice-over for a petition-video I am making. They have to sound good in a mic, be over a certain age (or sound like it) and the quality must be good

I'd like to give it a go but I'd need something to read. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-31 12:14:29

Looking for a King Dedede - someone with a lot of personality who will maybe improv or riff a bit with the lines too -

drop me a PM if you're interested ( hopefully you'll have a reel on your pf i can check out)

Voice Actor Wanted

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-31 12:17:12

im just going to get it over with I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THE VOICE OF SLASH THE ROCKSTAR IM MAKING A SERIES OF SHORTS THAT INVOLVE SLASH FIGHTING ENIEMIES AND TEACHING THE IMPORTANCE OF LIFE TO LITTLE KIDS.
PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT PAYMENT AND OTHER SHIT

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-07-31 16:14:50

Looking for a voice actor for the main and only role. This is NOT a speaking role. For that reason I will need someone who is a master at conveying vocal noises.

- Male and female voice actors welcome.
- Voice actor MUST be able to make crapping out of mouth believable and funny.

Since this is all acting and no dialogue, there is no script. The short is of a douche that is lazily going through facebook and spots someone posting a question. He then proceeds to go on wikipedia and shit facts onto his keyboard (quite literally).

Please use the .gif in my note as a mock animatic for the audition. If you are selected, I will send you the actual .mov which contains different shots.

Auditions close Tuesday, August 7th.

I hope to hear some good crap.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-03 22:48:12

What's up, NG Community?

I've decided to start a collaboration that will contribute to the community. I'm producing a "Fight Pack" that will have sfx for action scenes. This pack will be free, royalty free, and non profit. You can use it for that intense action game, that Flash fight scene, or to make a sweet ace beat (hey, it's possible)!

But I need contributors. Interested? Just follow the regulations:
Male & Female actors can contribute; need all the help I can get!
Please sort separate takes into the corresponding categories.
Raw audio only (No effects added, please.)
.mp3 encoding only.
Do at least one of each category.
All entries will be credited.

Please send takes to AnimatixReels
All takes will be accepted until Dec. 1; the pack will be released on New Year's. If this is successful, I will consider doing another pack...

Categories

Strikes/Charges- Act as if you were delivering blows, or charging up for energy strikes.
Yells- Act as if you were falling from heights.
Throws- Act out throwing or hurling something.
Death/Impact HitsDeath/Impact Hits- Act out as if you were given a fatal strike; for impacts, impersonate as if you were absorbing blows or strikes.
Grunt/Breaths- Painful gasps, heavy breathing, straining, weak strikes, and uneasy breathing are acceptable for this category.
Jumps/Lifts- Act out as if you were: taking leaps; pushing/pulling/lifting heavy objects.
Chokes/Struggles Imitate as if you were in a choke grip, trying to release yourself and escape; impersonate a struggle- as if you had a blade and you were pushing or holding back against another blade.

Any questions? PM me. :)

Voice Actor Wanted

"There never was a master that wasn't a student...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-04 13:01:02

Hello voice actors

Im Imge and I am working on my master graduation project witch is a short animation movie.The film tells a real historical story in a fantasy style.
For that i need a male voice actor. He is going to be the story teller in the movie,
it has to be a clear and deep voice.

What I need is:

1. Some one with a decent Mic, without background noises and good quality recording.

2. A calm, clear, gentle and vice voice that sounds around 30-60

3. Audition line; The story of this delicate plant starts in the far middle east, around the 16th century, it was the Turks who had known to appreciate this magical flowerâEU¦.
The audition deadline is the 11 july
If you are interested you can get back to me on my e-mail
imge.ozbilge@gmail.com
I am open for suggestions and ideas if your voice doesn't fit into my criteria but if you still think you would be a good storyteller feel free to contact me.

I am very excited for your replies.
Dow below i posted a screenshot of the animation and you can also look at my web page for more info about my work. I am new in newgrounds, I heard about it from a friend so please contact me from my personal mail.
Cheers

www.imge.net

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-04 16:37:11

Hey everyone. I've tried posting on VA forums, but I prefer posting on NG, my "home".

I'm still looking for a few voice extras, preferably male, but females are OK too. I need starfighter pilots for the prequel of this game: Arian Starfighter. Since the prequel is going to be played fro the Japanese perspective, the voice actors will have to be capable of using a faux Japanese accent.

Each extra will probably only have four short lines, stuff that is said when the player accidentally shoots them, when they are firing a missile, etc.. If I am impressed by your audition, I may have a few additional lines for you as well.

Thanks in advance.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-04 23:10:06

Were you by any chance still looking for a voice actor? If so I'd love to try.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-04 23:14:14

At 8/4/12 11:10 PM, ShurikenX wrote: Were you by any chance still looking for a voice actor? If so I'd love to try.

Um... Ignore my dumbass post. I accidently posted on the forum instead of sending a private message. Been a while since I was on these forums, I'm not used to the new format.

My apologies to everyone.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-07 13:50:22

Dear voice actors far and wide im looking for male and female voice actors willing to help me wth a trailer im making for a minecraft mod. although the mod is for the game this trailer will be an animation and acted out with out using any ingame graphics. thi will be animated to look similar but with a more unique style. To portray this role as best as you can you will need to be prepared to use the following emotions: anger, sorrow, fear, physcotic confusion, joy, and regret/ remorse.
this is going to be based on a survival horror/ exploration mod i am working on with a complete plot and story. in this animation we will be showing a quic recap of a few things the mod will contain and some of the hidden secrets throughout the game. using the new book and quill in game item i have constructed mini notes diarys and last words. this gives the perfect opportunity to give voice acting parts to read these in the trailer as the main charactor finds them now its not going to be perfect. I am an avid writer and have been for years. however this is my first main project and im a little new to some of this. However i can promse if you put in the 100% you have i will work night and day to see this project shine. Plus any person that works on this project will recive the IP adress to beta test this when m am 100% finished and also a secret way to get a free copy of zuma for the pc lol i know itsa bit old but i found a way to glitch the system to get it and its 100 percent legal and also from popcap games it self so no virus any way Voice Actors wanted :3

Voice Actor Wanted

Email justintime183@hotmail.com

Skype Justin.chesler

Xbox Gtag Justin99000

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-07 20:31:29

Man, I have not been on my shite account in ages. Anyway, ignore my fucking name, I made it when I was like 12. Anyway, if anyone is looking for a voice actor (teenager, 16 years old, male, British; Welsh), PM me. I'm more than happy to lend my voice to anyone making a flash movie or whatever. I've already got Audacity and I can use it pretty well. Please, just ignore my older posts and blogs (and my stupid fucking name), I was a lot more juvenile, childish, idiotic and self centered back then. Well, here I am trying to advertise myself; so I can't really say I'm any less self centered than I was a few years ago. And I don't give a shit if I'm not 'obiding' by Forum rules or what this thread entails; I'm just saying, plain and simply, I can lend my voice.

Voice Actor

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-09 01:38:34

Hello hey hi I'm Jack. Male, 18 years of age and Australian. I'm looking for any jobs/positions as a voice actor, I have a very quick and rough clip of my voice Right here
Message me if anyone is interested!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-09 01:39:35

At 8/9/12 01:38 AM, JackJackington wrote: Hello hey hi I'm Jack. Male, 18 years of age and Australian. I'm looking for any jobs/positions as a voice actor, I have a very quick and rough clip of my voice Right here

I should also add that I have a Blue Yeti microphone, which is pretty high quality recording equipment.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-08-09 13:06:05

At 8/9/12 01:39 AM, JackJackington wrote:
At 8/9/12 01:38 AM, JackJackington wrote: Hello hey hi I'm Jack. Male, 18 years of age and Australian. I'm looking for any jobs/positions as a voice actor, I have a very quick and rough clip of my voice Right here
I should also add that I have a Blue Yeti microphone, which is pretty high quality recording equipment.

A quick tip on making an audio demonstration. Don't ramble like you did in yer audio clip. People will not listen to it, generally someone's attention is focused on you and you have 5 seconds to impress from the start or they will close your session, and will never listen to it again. When you make another one, say your name, and go right into voices with a script you wrote and make the voices interesting, compelling, and GRAB THE ATTENTION of the listener right before that 5 second mark.. that way they keep listening.

That's just one tip from yours truly. And never forget. Acting is Believing!!

-Jonathan J.