00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,117 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-05-28 05:13:15

got a va

MY website www.gamingrounds.co.uk (under construction) As:Main

I now do games/website for people very cheaply!!! for more info pm me

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-05-29 20:12:57

I need voice actors for characters from video games. This list is HUGE, but the main ones I'll list below. I'll accept tryouts until June 30, 2008. I may extend the time if I have too many requests (which I doubt;-)

From the Megaman X games:
X
Zero
Ciel

From the Mario games:
Mario
Luigi

From the Kingdom Hearts games:
Sora
Riku
Kairi

From the Sonic Games:
Sonic
Shadow
Tails
Eggman

From the Halo Games:
(I haven't had a chance to play through the story so if I'm asking for a voice they never used, SO SUE ME!!! :-)
Master Chief
Gravemind
an Elite
that holographic girl who give you information (IDK her name)

Anyone who can do a passable voiceover, email me @ Whitewannabe@gmail.com.
It'd be great if you can do more than one voice, great!!! Less names, and emails for me to memorize.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-05-29 20:19:46

And I really don't care what you say for a sample. I couldn't care less. Just say something that your character MIGHT actually say, if you're having a creativity block.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-05-30 05:56:37

Whitewannabe, please feel free to check out my samples in my signature---in fact I have a Cortana voice specifically on my videogame demo :D

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-05-30 13:40:24

So I am looking for voice actor for my flash_trailer (you can see my flash movies here http://vova-zknight.newgrounds.com/ , and I want to do better one). I need some a throat of brass voice or something like it, but some funny voice would be good too. Just some fine words,sentences...

You can write me PM or mail me - uavova1@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-01 00:17:44

Hey, I've just gotten into voice acting so I wouldn't mind taking any role. I have a relatively deep voice but a pretty extensive range. Here's a sample of my stuff: chandlerscalesc.voice123.com. If you like it and think you could use me you can either PM me or e-mail me at Chand5s@aol.com. Just let me know what you think. Thanks!

My voice acting demo: chandlerscalesc.voice123.com. Take a listen!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-01 17:44:55

need voice actor(s) 1 or 2 at the moment, for a usa army guy kind of voice.. doesnt have sound like that, just normal persons.
Pm me, or add me on msn narnar1991@hotmail.com

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-02 00:01:56

Hi. I am going to need a few voice actors, some can do more than one if they have a vocal range. The deadline is June 4th and you will Pm me the results. Here is the list of characters I need: Ash Ketchum, Arnold Schwartzenegger, Venom, Spiderman, Mary Jane, A middle aged man, a kinda old mother, a worker that sounds a little like a Tankman (not required for you to sound like that), another worker that has a deeper voice than the other worker, an evil voice, a 12 year old kid high pitched voice, a retard voice, a 30 year old mom voice, Adam Philips, a weird stalker-ish fan, a nerd, Tom Fulp, and Dan Paladin. I require good sound quality. If this doesn't work out, I will repost it in July.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-02 00:04:12

For everyone, I want them to say something like they would say, like a nerd would say things about nerdy things, workers say Hows the report going, and Venom would say something like I will kill you spiderman.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-02 00:29:01

Ok, I need... 3 voice actors (Or more, im not thinking ATM)

To help me through a full series (Probably around 5 minutes per episode, max of 5 episodes), later down the road (Finished the script, drew characters, just need to dredge up enough money for Flash :P)

1. Must sound like a kid with a slightly nasaly voice, sort of like what you would here out of a Hamster...
Since this person doesn't have many lines, I just need you to say 'Nonsense!' in a loud, but not obnoxious, voice and say all of the vowels, long and short.

2. This person must have an accent that sounds sort of like a Sensei of some sorts, but keep in mind, he is a very dumb sensei, but he really thinks that he is wise.
I need you to say 'Young grasshopper must result to cheating, seems like the shoe is on the other eye...' You must also say all of the vowels, long and short.

3. This is a main character and he can sound any way you want, as long as he sounds a little bit like a teenaged American.
You must say 'GOD DAMMIT! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!' of course yelling... And you also must whisper 'Quick, grab my staff.' And ALSO, you must say all the vowels, long and short. Yell the vowels, long and short. And whisper the vowels long and short.

If, whenever you are yelling, it gets so loud that I can't bear to listen, your request will instantly be trashed.

If you want to try out, contact me either by message, OR if im on, you can IM me at the AIM listed on my Profile.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-03 18:33:43

Hello everyone. I am currently working on a new rpg game, and I plan to get it sponsored like my last one. It is already deep into development and I am in need of some voice actors. I need someone for the main characters voice and someone who could do a goblin voice. I just need sounds for the game. I do not currently need any actual dialogue. I need screaming for attacks. Maybe a grunt when you get hurt.
I need 3 different screams for the main character. Its a combination attack (think zelda). He is about 15 years old in the game so I dont need a full grown man voice. Then I need a grunt for when you get hurt. Then a scream for when you die in the game.

I need one attack yell for the goblin. One grunt and some sound he could make when he dies.

If anyone is interested please pm me or e-mail me at mpvile@prodigy.net

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-05 19:25:31

Hi guys. Its been a long time. Yup yup. I decided to get back into animating. (Haha its not like anyone knew me when i DID animate, though haha.)

Anyways, I'm sorta making a Zelda Parody.. but its more of a story with a lot of characters.

Okay here are some voices I need. You can audition for as many as you want.
Billy: He's one of three main characters. He's like your stereotypical breakout character dunce that gets angry easily/ cowers easily, but he eventually gets into the whole "I'll fight for my friends" mindset near the end. He has a range of emotions and for this line he goes from being fine to being hysterical. I'm looking for actors who can sound around 17 years old give or take a few years. Audition Line: "Great observation sherlock! I'm actually not being sarcastic! I mean I'm so blinded by my tears and the agonizing pain of his death..that..THAT!...*cries*"

Deku Tree: Basically, think Master Roshi. Haha.
Here's his line: Awh the bond of friendship such a lovely thing, DOOD! This gonna hella make me cry man.

Extra #1: For this character I need someone who can sound like Gary Oldman basically. Line: Oh bloody hell, not this again!"

Extra #2: a guy who gets pushed around by Mido. Line: MIDO!!, why do you gotta be such a DICK, man!?

Random lines:
-"The Prince of all Saiyans!"
-"Your mom"
-" Shit!! Battle positions NOW!!"

If you would like to try out for any of the parts, email me at darksbanethedog@gmail.com. I'll e-mail you the script if I like the audition! Thanks everyone!
~James

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-05 23:12:40

Yea i'm makin this flash anime , its abt fighting in a japanese school full of punks basically... yes i know its been done over a thousand times before, i know it is cliche. but the reason ppl keep on doing it is that its such a good theme right?

anyways, i suck at voice acting so... is anyone interested in helping me out? its gonna rock! I can't Guarantee that i will complete it due to my lack of determination but CAN Guarantee that if i do manage to finish it it would be the best NG hav ever seen, it will get an awsome score AND it might even get to the front page ^-^ i know i sound fuckin cocky but yea, i'm confident abt it...

so, these are the character i've come up with currently...(picture) the yellow/red guy is the main character...I need someone with a strong voice for this... kind of like a wild voice... i dunno... u can tell his personality from his face...

the blue guy i need some one with a calm and cool voice and kind of sophisticated, u can also tell his personality from his face...

and if u are a girl, i need a girl voice actor too (every good anime needs babes right?) even though i havent actually designed the female character yet. i can assure u however that she is gonna be hot.

If u are interested, can u send me a short sound clip of ur voice so i can tell wat my characters are going to sound like, in the clip just say anything u want and specify which of the characters you want to be... my email is ogiyose@hotmail.com , feel free to contact me if u are interested... or just PM me.

and err i'm new to this, its my first time actually having other ppl involved in my animation so feel free to tell me the conditions u would like met for u to agree to help me... and any other info that might be usefull thanks...

i'm not sure if this is the way ppl usually get their voice actors... but issit?

Voice Actor Wanted

Haduken!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-06 18:36:18

Pretty new to VA, want to get into it more, anyone got an animation they need a male voice for let me know, would like to try it out. just send me a pm, im on ng everyday.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-08 10:00:36

Hi guys! I am searching for a male voice actor, who is able to do the voice of niko bellic. For those who don't know him: He is the protagonist of gta4. He has kinda serbian/russian accent.

The flash include some lines were the va has to speak up or shout, because there are a lot of scenes were you have to be angry.

Just pm me if you are interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-09 11:34:07

I need some voice like marios to scream like WAAAAAAAAAZZUUUUP!!!
And Metal Gear Solid snakes to scream WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUCK?!

thx ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-10 08:53:44

I need a deep voice and backgrounds sounds...
PM me if you can do backgrounds sounds and voices...

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-12 12:59:07

Ehh, so far I haven't seen any current requests that I'd be interested in, but I'm free for a while now. American accent's my thing; I can go for girly, bitchy, tomboy, serious, you name it. Not so bad at British accent. Teenage voice. Can be relatively high pitched, I've mastered monotone, but I prefer a normal range of voice. If anyone comes across this, tell me what you're looking for and I'm willing to audition.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-12 21:48:09

I am available for voice acting. Deeper info available @ znerky@hotmail.com.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-14 20:54:54

I need voice acting by midnight tonight (eastern time).
It should be a simple American voice, sort of deep (at least, say, 17 year-old deep).
There aren't much lines at all. I will give them in pm.

The voicing is needed for my part in tomorrow's "Sprite a Day" collab.

"Kweaks is great, awesome, a genius and more." -Frameslinger.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-15 09:41:05

At 6/14/08 08:54 PM, Kweaks wrote: I need voice acting by midnight tonight (eastern time).
It should be a simple American voice, sort of deep (at least, say, 17 year-old deep).
There aren't much lines at all. I will give them in pm.

The voicing is needed for my part in tomorrow's "Sprite a Day" collab.

Assuming it's too late?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-18 10:33:38

I need a voice actor who can do mario's voice
I also need a voice actor that has a deep voice(Voice for Phoenix Wright)
PM me for more details

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-20 15:11:00

I need a male voice actor who can do a voice for a normal sounding teenager, and a lunatic teenager (the crazier the better). PM me if you're interested, it's short (only about 40 seconds long).

Aaron Lecours

Animator / Illustrator / Digital Painter

Personal Blog

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-21 13:53:16

I am in need of a voice actor for my upcoming flash animation. If you check on my user page you will see that I have two prominent animations called Commandos of 200BC. I am currently in the process of completely restarting and redoing the series and one of my main priorities is to find a voice actor. I would voice act myself, but I do not have a sufficient microphone.
I need male voice actors, who will all play small parts as I would like every character to have different voices to give my animation variety. I know there are lots of teenagers on this site and I would be very grateful if a teenage voice actor could help me out for a small part.
If you are interested, please PM me and include a short clip of your voice (you can say whatever you want, but keep it simple).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-21 16:27:17

I need somebody who can do a good adult Link voice for a Twilight Princess parody. Whoever auditions should be a male (or VERY convincing female) of around 15-20 or so, if you're outside the ranges feel free to give it a go regardless.

The lines you should use to audition are as follows:
"She even tried to kill me!" (Angry)
"Sorry, I lost control" (Slightly embarassed after an outburst)
"Hello and welcome to Hyrule" (Regular)

PM or e-mail me if you're interested and send your auditions to zombie-kangaroo@hotmail.co.uk
Auditions are open until the 25th of June and if you get the part then your name will of course be featured in the credits.

The Juggernauts will awaken...

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-22 19:33:38

At 6/20/08 03:11 PM, rodstew2 wrote: I need a male voice actor who can do a voice for a normal sounding teenager, and a lunatic teenager (the crazier the better). PM me if you're interested, it's short (only about 40 seconds long).

Nobody?

Aaron Lecours

Personal Blog

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-22 19:44:56

At 6/22/08 07:33 PM, rodstew2 wrote:
At 6/20/08 03:11 PM, rodstew2 wrote: I need a male voice actor who can do a voice for a normal sounding teenager, and a lunatic teenager (the crazier the better). PM me if you're interested, it's short (only about 40 seconds long).
Nobody?

Never mind, I think I found someone.

Aaron Lecours

Personal Blog

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 13:29:51

I'm looking for voice actors for my serie "Nin-4"

I will give credits

If you want to know what is about please watch Nin-4 at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/40 8545

The voices I need are:

Samuel - young people like about 17 years old
Erik - young people like about 17 years old
Izi - young people like about 17 years old
Roberto - deep misterious voice
Boss - deep voice
Cornejo - dark voice

I want voices for chapter 1 and chapter 2

If you are interested please send me a PM

I don't have a deadline

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 13:33:19

I'm looking for voice actors for my serie "Nin-4"

I will give credits

If you want to know what is about please watch Nin-4 at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/40 8545

The voices I need are:

Samuel - young people like about 17 years old
Erik - young people like about 17 years old
Izi - young people like about 17 years old
Roberto - deep misterious voice
Boss - deep voice
Cornejo - dark voice

I want voices for chapter 1 and chapter 2

If you are interested please send me a PM

I don't have a deadline

sorry for the doble post :p

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-06-23 17:33:19

I need two voices:

One that can do kirby's voice or at least try to, and don't worry I have audacity so I can make the voice sound like kirby :)

Another person that can imitate or try to approach pacman's voice, like in the game of pacman 2.

I AM DOING SOMETHING FOR SPRITE TV 3 SO I NEED THOSE VOICES!

Want to help me? Just send me a PM and tell me who want you to be, and I'll send to you the dialogues with my e-mail.

But once I send to you that PM you have only 1 day to send them to me or I will ask to another one.

PLEASE! I NEED THOSE VOICES! MY IDEA IS HILARIOUS!

BBS Signature