Nicknclank
Nicknclank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 2nd, 2011 @ 08:53 PM Reply

Hmmm... I just noticed I forgot the script :/

Well, here is a sample I want you to do if you want to send me something!

"Are you bored of your lame guns? Do you think that each and every kind of sniper you have looks exacly the same? Do you feel like there is no creativity what so ever in the new guns the programmers are putting in your game? Well then, stop being bored and download the new update for Crimson Tiger NightCon Watch Experience Black T3! The new update got awesome, never before seen guns that will make you want to buy a bunch of shower products and drink every drip of it!"

Like I said in the old post, just pm me with the voice I asked for with THIS text I wrote, and I'll see if it's good enough!

Kugglelovesanime9
Kugglelovesanime9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:50 PM Reply

I'm a voice actor who's gifted in multiple voices! Please hit me up so that we may work together, there is a sample of my voice on my page if you are interested!

Kugglelovesanime9
Kugglelovesanime9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:52 PM Reply

I have a very strong deep voice and would LOVE to participate in this work of yours! Please respond ASAP! I mean if you want me that is.

Kugglelovesanime9
Kugglelovesanime9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 3rd, 2011 @ 09:54 PM Reply

I have a very strong deep voice and would LOVE to participate in this work of yours! Please respond ASAP! I mean if you want me that is.

Kpheeyat
Kpheeyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:17 AM Reply

Wrong thread sir.
Seriously, a moderator should do some mild clean-up/bans around here, no offense to VA's.

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."
My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Kpheeyat
Kpheeyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:31 AM Reply

Or just PM the fellow...

WTFugawi
WTFugawi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 06:28 AM Reply

At 11/4/11 05:31 AM, Kpheeyat wrote: Or just PM the fellow...

Sure is double standards in here.

By that I mean double posts
alafraga
alafraga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 4th, 2011 @ 05:55 PM Reply

I need 3 Female Voices, the characters are around 15 years old. I need cute, high pitch voices. (Sorta like Lucky Star) Just send me a PM along with a Demo of your voice.

Newgrounds... Everything by ME!

BBS Signature
Kugglelovesanime9
Kugglelovesanime9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 10:54 AM Reply

I can do this voice for you, just send me his lines and will get them to you ASAP. My e-mail is davidkreatsoulas@yahoo.com. Thanks! And if you don't want me, I can take a hint.

ZEROstudio
ZEROstudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 5th, 2011 @ 01:50 PM Reply

HI

Voices needed :
1.THE GENERAL(G) : strong voice,full of personality, army type
2. The Squad Leader(L) O neal : soldier voice(players character)
3. woman voice(W), centralist or any other random voice - only short 1 line
4. crowd soldiers voices(S) - only short 1 line

I need a voice actor for my game intro movie,it requires 4 DISTINCT voices because we wont show the character faces the whole intro movie shows the animated infected city,mp3 format and if posible wav format to but mp3 very important. Conversation must be as fast as posible. Game is finishd, also we can only offer a name in credits, a good addition to a portofolio.

Also i am sorry for my gram mistake , i dont know english very well and this is my first text work.

L: Base, this is major O`neal, i am T minus 2 minutes away from designated zone.
W: Stand by ,major im patching you trough to the general
Bzzz tzzzzz
G: Major , This is General McArty,il be the one brifing you today.
L: I hear you load & clear general
G: Il be onest with you son, your going into a hell hole, today at zero
houre one of our top secret facilityes from withing the city was shut down,
its enough to say that the facility profile was reserch and development since
the 80thies for super weapons, more exactly super soldiers,enhanced humans
apparently one of this experiments got out of control ...
L: Sir with all due respect , my man are elite profesional, i dont think
some enhanced humans can create any dificulty...
G: Major you did not let me finish, the worst part is that the super soldiers
are also infected with a virus ,the backbone of this project was the actual
re-animation of dead soldiers, they infected all the citizen from the city and
now all are to be engaged as hostiles, we are autorized to nuke the city to
kindom kon but the president is not agreed as long as civilans are ther, you
and your man are to proceed to the infected zone and give us visual
confirmation that ther are no suvivors and get the hell out of ther before the
fat lady sings.And rember,any hostilit is to be dealth with full force.
Is that clear major ?
L: Roger that General, major O`neal over and out.
L: Ok ladyes you heard the general , Lock and Load!
Soldiers: Sir yes sir !

Deadline is in 5 days from now, if we wont find voice actor we will need to drop the intro scenne :(
I also have included a screenschot from game to show we are serios

EMail me the voice acting and the name you want to apear in credits and a quiq link to your site because we may put it in game to at :
conradproteus@gmail.com

Or pm me here for more details

Voice Actor Wanted

realmediadub
realmediadub
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 6th, 2011 @ 03:17 PM Reply

Demo voice (Animation)-----Milk of manwhore (Oficial)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3dkHobSk Lw&feature=channel_video_title

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 6th, 2011 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 11/6/11 03:17 PM, realmediadub wrote: Demo voice (Animation)-----Milk of manwhore (Oficial)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3dkHobSk Lw&feature=channel_video_title

PLEASE do not post advertisements here. Post them in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread. Thank you.

Tsukubane
Tsukubane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 07:23 PM Reply

I have three characters I need voices for at the moment. The first is a laid-back teen voice not too deep. the lines are: "Way to go!" "Gotcha." "Leave me alone."

The second is a rough kid's voice. Lines: "You lose." "Hitmonchan." "Ha!"(like your punching, not like your laughing)

The third is a high pitched strong voice, like a martial artist. Lines: "I'm better then bruce lee." "Hitmonlee." "Hyah!"

Pm me with a link to your audion. The deadline is the November 20, 2011.

shaymus22
shaymus22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:25 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 07:23 PM, Tsukubane wrote: I have three characters I need voices for at the moment. The first is a laid-back teen voice not too deep. the lines are: "Way to go!" "Gotcha." "Leave me alone."

The second is a rough kid's voice. Lines: "You lose." "Hitmonchan." "Ha!"(like your punching, not like your laughing)

The third is a high pitched strong voice, like a martial artist. Lines: "I'm better then bruce lee." "Hitmonlee." "Hyah!"

Pm me with a link to your audion. The deadline is the November 20, 2011.

How about this?

• Audition for Tsukubane
    Audition for Tsukubane by shaymus22

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

shaymus22
shaymus22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 11/2/11 08:48 PM, Nicknclank wrote: Hello!

I am in search of a Voice Actor. Now, your probably saying to yourself "No freaking dah, why would you write in this thread in the FIRST PLACE YOU URRRRG!"

So anyway, I am searching for a voice that sounds like their are gonna... announce something. A good, strong, rough male voice that says like "Are you bored of your dirty and unfunny clothes?"

Or for an other exemple, there was a flash about new shower products if you can remember it. I would need a voice like that if possible :3

I am going to work with a guy named LoosePopcorn and we will attend to make a sort of parody on FPS shooters.

If you are willing to work with us, just send me a pm containing your voice. Do NOT write back to me on this thread, because I will probably not read. Not that I don't like you, but because I will forget the link to this thread...

So yeah, pm me with the voice that I said to do, and Popcorn and me will see if we can use it :3

DO IT!

Hello! I saw your post and read a few of the lines that you requested:

• Sample for Nicknclank
    Sample for Nicknclank by shaymus22

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Is that what you were looking for? Along with this, here is my demo reel as well to give you a better idea of my vocal range:

• Lee's Demo Reel
    Lee's Demo Reel by shaymus22

Click to listen.

Score
    2.56 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely
Lee Bolgatz
shaymus22

shaymus22
shaymus22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 12:56 PM Reply

Whoooooooops. Those were meant to be a PMs. Sorries!

WorldOfWierd
WorldOfWierd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 10th, 2011 @ 02:47 AM Reply

I need an actor for my new video.
The movie is about Zombies and a resistance against them.

You play the Zombie Ruler. Your lines if you accept them are,
Hehehe, this planet is ours, Pure destruction my old friend, pure destruction, Quickly we need this weapon completed, Ha ha ha, The last remaining humans will soon be nothing but dust, No... my men are no more... How could you do this!?!? We will never work together, fine. And... PURE CHAOS!!!

Message me the voice files please.
Kind regards WorldOfWierd.

Antiximo
Antiximo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 10th, 2011 @ 06:00 PM Reply

I'm looking for an older male, with a commercial like voice for an advertisement I'm working on to be put on youtube.

You can contact me through skype : antiximo, through aim : tontocacahuete, or through the PM box.

Here is the script, each line break is a brief pause. If there are grammatical errors, feel free to switch around the script to make you comfortable, as long as the original point still gets across.

Hi, if you're watching this video, you've probably been given this link because

1) You spend a good amount of time on the internet

And... 2) You are interested in making money to supplement or replace your job.

Let me start by showing you this chart. This chart here shows how much money you'll be making per person you recruit.

Now, we're not rich people here, so let's go with the basic plan, 10 dollars a month, with a free 7 day trial.

The basic plan gives you 10% of every referral you and your recruits get, down to the fifth level.

So, let's say you find five people, and they find five people, so on and so forth, five levels down. Just like that you'll be making 780 dollars a month, on top of your job!

Now I'm not saying this is a get rich quick sort of thing, this -does- take time, however as time goes on, by recruiting for 30 minutes a day, five days out of the week, you will eventually reach these levels of income, or even more!

So how do you start?

Well clicking on this link here *pause*. Will fill you in on all the details, plus allow you to sign up for our 7 day free trial.

Zombie
Zombie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 10th, 2011 @ 06:10 PM Reply

Hey guys tomorrow I'm releasing my second experimental loop music album. It is called "Weird" which is a very fitting title. I was just wondering if any of you could do a quick voiceover in a strange/funny voice saying "Hmmmm I wonder what's on TV.." followed by a second line saying "Man that stuff is way too.... weird" With a strong emphasis on the word weird so I can add some reverb to it. I would really appreciate it and credit you for your work. Thanks!

FieryAmethyst
FieryAmethyst
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 11th, 2011 @ 02:29 PM Reply

I'm planning to start my own little series called "Always Remember Me" (title might be subject to change, but we'll go with that for now...) based off of a wonderful story a friend of mine wrote a while ago. You can read it here: Michael Jackson: WYWG Yes, this IS a story about Michael Jackson, and if, for whatever reason, you can't deal with that...well, that's fine. I won't try and shift your opinion.

But for those of you who would like to help regardless, I would LOVE to have it. This story has several characters; and not all show up right away, as the story spans 56 chapters (so that means ALOT of episodes). I will need some female voices, and some one who can mimic, or at least come close to Michael Jackson's voice. But at the same time, it has to sound natural. There is no set deadline as of yet, but I would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
If you are interested, you can PM me, and we'll work from there. Thank you! :3

Argentin
Argentin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 12th, 2011 @ 03:42 AM Reply

Hey there
We've just finished creating a a zombie physics game, and we find ourselves in need of a voice actor
All the test players suggested the main character needs a voice, so we are now looking for one

Hi's name is Mark, and he's the sole survivor in a post-apocalyptic world
We need a deep, cocky male voice (maybe with some effects since he's wearing a gas mask)
The sounds need to be separate sound files, preferably in .wav format

Gameplay mode:
-eat this!
-die!
-taste my bullets
-Let's do this!
-go to Hell!
-I will not stop
-good night
-you will suffer
-stupid gun... (disappointed -will be played when out of bullets)
-let's try again (played when the Restart button is pressed)
-what are you waiting for? (if the player is idle and doesn't shoot for a while)

You will be credited in the game, with a link to a site you chose
Please send all the files to king_argentin@yahoo.com as soon as possible, as the game is ready, we just need to release it

Voice Actor Wanted

Argentin
Argentin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 12th, 2011 @ 03:43 AM Reply

Sorry for the double post, but I just found a perfect voice that would fit for our character
If you can replicate this, it would be perfect
http://www.freesound.org/people/cocamyco la89/sounds/101324/

5SN
5SN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 12th, 2011 @ 06:52 PM Reply

Hey there. I am looking for voice actors who would wish to be a part of a series called good morning. I need someone who wants to play anyone of the following rolls: Arnold the Jewish Apple, Reggie Orang, and Bob Blueberry, part of the fruit squad. it is a comedy part. here would be the lines:

(fruit squad shows up)
Charlie: oh, oh no.
Larry Lemon: Hay Char. Eating cereal, may taste great, but have you heard of the effects?
Charlie: uh...
Arnold the Jewish Apple: That's true! Even a simple handful of cereal is bad, since you can't really take milk with that.
Charlie: yeah I'm just trying to...
Reggie Orange: Man I don't care whachyu tryin to do. This is vital infomation so try n be quiet.
Charlie: bu...
Reggie Orange: Shut yo fuckin mouth. Let Midget Berry teach yo lesson today.
Bob the Blueberry: umm, thanks, but umm it'd really help if you would, actually start calling me Bob or something, nice.
Wally the retarded Watermelon: duuhh
Bob the Blueberry: Jesus Christ, how did I end up with these potheads.
Charlie: I think I'm good.

samulis
samulis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 13th, 2011 @ 11:53 AM Reply

I'm looking for two last-minute parts for a historical fiction 3D film called The Crusaders, a 'what if' film regarding religious toleration during the crusades (ya, I know... sounds funny, right?). I have all the main parts filled up, but these three have been very elusive and I've just begun production.

The first is a young English squire who acts as comic relief for the duration of the film. I really need this part fulfilled soon, as he's needed in scene 1 (I'm setting up the prologue now). The second is a Saracen. I have has a LOT of trouble finding voice actors who can do the Muslim parts, and I've mainly had to rely on Western actors doing their best to impersonate the voices. The last one is an easy part... a French crusader extra who was rescued from death, lost in upper Galilee.

Name: Squire Peter Noland [Pete]
Bio: Young, adventurous, and spirited, Pete Noland often acts as the comic relief. Pete views the world still as a young man, although he has served with his sire, Sir James, through several campaigns.
Voice type: Boyish yet partially refined. He certainly isn't completely a child, but he hasn't lost his sense of excitement at the idea of an adventure of any kind.
Accent (general, feel free to use dialects of it, or not use it at all): British or Scottish, you decide!
Audition line 1: "Aye, sir. As long as we all work together, no infidel nor gluttonous king shall stop us from reaching our place of pilgrimage, right?"
Audition line 2: "Sir James! Look! What's that over there! I see smoke rising from behind that hill, we should check it out."

Name: Ghalib [Ghalib]
Bio: The Mirza's right-hand man, a bold young cavalryman.
Voice type: Young yet mature, Ghalib has a sense of grace in his voice only inherited from his commander.
Accent (general, feel free to use dialects of it, or not use it at all): Arab/Saracen
Audition line 1: "May I present to you Mirza Nihir-ud-Din, my commander and the highest officer in this camp. He wishes to speak to you on the matter of ransoming for your (sneeringly) beloved commander and some of your fellow crusaders."

A Random Survivor (1)
-French accent (can be changed)
-He is thirsty and weak
-Audition Line(s):
"... what be your name, o' knight?"
"They killed the old *cough* and the young, the women and the men, the Muslim and the Christian. I lived, even if by God's grace only, now to die in this slow starvation of my tongue from the sweet taste of water. Do you have any?"

My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
Shishiza
Shishiza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 01:38 AM Reply

Hello everyone, I am not advertising myself but I see many voices here that I could aid with, and am hoping to help. If you are curious of what I can do, feel free to check me out here: http://shishiza.newgrounds.com/

Otherwise, feel free to send me a PM!

Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 02:31 PM Reply

For crying out loud, people! How many fucking times does it have to be said?

This thread is NOT for voice actors to advertise themselves. It never has been, and if you'd lurk a bit before posting, you'd easily see that. If you want to advertise yourselves, then go to the 'Voice Actor Advertisement Thread'. Plain and simple.

You want to know what this thread is for? It's for directors and animators to advertise projects they need voice actors for. Every time a new post comes up on here, aspiring voice actors like myself rush to see it, only to be disappointed by yet another overly excited moron who can't be bothered by actual common sense.

PLEASE. Lurk before you post.

BBS Signature
DaAtheno
DaAtheno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 12:15 PM Reply

The Adventures on Arth
Voice Actors Wanted!

Hi, I'm working on my first flash projects called "The Adventures on Arth". It's about three alien creatures that crash land on Earth, and the comedic experiences they have. I Plan on having 3-8 minutes long and finishing it in 6 months to a Year.
I will need some voice actors for the project considering I may need up to ten different voices. I'm doing all of the storyboarding, animation, art, scriptwriting, and some of the music (the rest I plan on getting from the Audio Portal).

If you would like to audition for a spot as one of the characters here are the openings I have now:

Damien- Green Character

Damien has a serious yet slightly high pitched voice. His voice is full of Authority but can be quite sarcastic and mean because of his insecurity (which he tries to hide). If you have ever seen the show "south park" he has a somewhat Cartman like voice (this doesn't mean he swears, I'm aiming for an E rating) but a bit more grown up.

Bill- Blue Character

Bill is a serious character, like Damien, but well educated and sure of himself. Even though he is small and cute he has a very deep voice and takes everything very seriously. He is good in hand to hand combat and is a wonderful diplomat, even though Damien would say otherwise.

Porky- Red Character

Porky isn't your ordinary space pig slug. As all space pig slugs do, he communicates with strange grunts and snorts. He loves hats and adventure; he is creative, and intelligent, but quite ignored by his fellow crewmates Bill and Damien.

Chris-

Chris is the first human Damien Bill and Porky meet. He plays a very small part in "The Adventures on Arth" and only say a few lines, but every character is important. Anyway he is a human male in his twenties, american. Not much else to say about him.

For those who are interested, the animation is going to be mainly FBF animation with occasional tweens where necessary and useful. I will be using a tablet and will work slowly (as usual: P), but efficiently. I am very familiar with the principles of animation and many of the techniques used by the pros.

Voice Actor Wanted

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

DaAtheno
DaAtheno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 12:17 PM Reply

Wups, i forgot to mention that if you are interested, PM me or Email me at DaAtheno@gmail.com

I will give you the Audition lines Via PM or Email.

The script isn't finished yet but if you make the part you will be the first to get it.

Do you think your attractive? Go to my youtube channel to find out (or not).

Audiowriter
Audiowriter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 01:46 PM Reply

I do Voice Acting, Voice Overs, Narration and etc. I also have the equipment to professionally record my Voices, Music and Sound Effects. I also write scripts.

Audiowriter
Custom Audio Productions
www.customaudioproductions.com
customaudioproduct@centurylink.net

Custom Audio Productions

BBS Signature
Kpheeyat
Kpheeyat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 11/16/11 01:46 PM, Audiowriter wrote: I do Voice Acting, Voice Overs, Narration and etc. I also have the equipment to professionally record my Voices, Music and Sound Effects. I also write scripts.

Audiowriter
Custom Audio Productions
www.customaudioproductions.com
customaudioproduct@centurylink.net

Oh really? Wrong thread.