00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Twinspurr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,197 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-12 17:42:05

I need 3 voice actors for:

Fogel: a little kid (1st grader) who gets into trouble for no reason
Mrs. Grant: a manly voiced teacher who always is misleading the kids.
Dave: a main character who is also a 1st grader but is more bold and adventurous

PM for details

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-12 22:57:34

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I found someone, but I'm sure I'll be back soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-12 23:09:53

I can do the whispers about life.

I have a soft voice when I want to. I am very good at voice acting as well.

Lock n Load.

KEEPIN DA GROUNDS NEW,

Newgrounder96 (clik d pik)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-15 22:17:50

Hello, I am looking for a voice actor for a project I'm working on. I need a casual American voice, the character will be an asshole who thinks highly of himself. I am still working on the script but there is some material for you to work on if interested.

You can add me on skype: destructinruyel1

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-15 22:51:17

At 1/15/12 10:17 PM, destructin wrote: Hello, I am looking for a voice actor for a project I'm working on. I need a casual American voice, the character will be an asshole who thinks highly of himself. I am still working on the script but there is some material for you to work on if interested.

You can add me on skype: destructinruyel1

Feed me lines, and ill see what I can do!

Lock n Load.

KEEPIN DA GROUNDS NEW,

Newgrounder96 (clik d pik)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-15 23:32:29

Listen up, Ive got a team making up a game right now and i need a voice for the main character. He's got a badass kinda voice. sounds sort of like solid snake or duke nukem, or snake pliskin. I need a voiceactor to say a few lines. Maybe a few one liners. Sorry i ant pay you but if you help. I will put your name in the credits.

by the way the game is a horror action game like doom

heres some things he would say

"i wonder whats up there?"
"what the hell was that?"
"god this thing is heavy!" (struggling)
"suck on this you sonofva bitch!" (not yelling)
"argh, dammit that hurt!"
"i don't like this"
"cmon lets go" (impatient)

I have a few voice actors already but i need to choose the best one
PM me if intrested

Hornfluffy

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-16 00:10:10

if interested will put name in credits

Hornfluffy

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-17 00:52:37

So... I'm just about finished with my next submission. Problem for me is... I'm a guy. And I don't want to have a guys voice sounding like I'm attempting to sound like a female. So... I have two short lines that I'm looking for a woman to record, and e-mail to me, so that I can use them in my little movie.

Any ladies out there that have the ability to record their voice can help. If you know how, please submit it in .wav format. If your willing to help me, just send me a PM and I'll shoot you my e-mail. I'll leave it up to you if you wish for me to give you a name drop in the end credits.

Thanks for your attention.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-17 03:49:20

Hey all!
Well turns out I'm in need of another person for the lead roll of Lida in my internet radio play. Voice quality must sound as closely related as possible (for obvious reasons) This is volunteer work. This is a long term roll. For long term rolls, I require long term committed talent. This is a long term projects which many of the existing talent have stayed with the project for over a year. IF YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO THIS PROJECT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT AUDITION!
If you aren't familiar with FLUR, you can listen to all the previous episodes here. I recommend getting a feel for Lida's voice and character before auditioning.

[MATURE CONTENT WARNING]

Character:

Name: Lida Garuzo (Lee-dah , Gah-roo-zow)
Bio Summary: Lida, the story's protagonist, is a high school girl who lives in the city of Lleamtegrof (Leem- te-grof) with her father Marcus, mother Sinthia, and younger brother Myrin. Up until a conflict which begins over a misplaced bus ticket, she considered herself a normal teenager.
Audition Lines:
1. My name is Lida. I'm a normal 18 year old girl who lives with my mom, dad, and annoying little brother Myrin here in the city of Lleamtegrof. Weird name for a city I know...
2. *scared gasp*....who...who are you?
3. Grrr what's going on!? This can't be a dream. This is the third time now!
4. (Optional) *Say something you think Lida would say.*

Audition Guidelines:
All submissions must be sent in the following format:
1. Compressed in a Zip (OR RAR) File titled "[Your NG Name]_[CHARACTER NAME].ZIP" (EX. NyahCat1_Reece..zip)
2. All files in MP3 or WMA format at 128kbit+ at 44Khz or better. If you can provide uncompressed WAV then perfect!
3. Please put all audition files in a single folder before zipping
4. All audio must be clean with no pops (plosives), clicks, hiss, non aggressive noise reduction, and moderate to light compression if needed.
5. All lines must be clearly audible
6. All recordings must be pretty even (Ex. DO NOT BOOST OR CUT ANYTHING ON EQ! Let me make necessary changes)

More information about FLUR can be learned on the KJCC official website.

Send all auditions to
flur@keyjaycompound.com
and title the email as FLUR EP4AUD: [NG NAME]

Audition Deadline: 02/01/2012

ALSO
BIG UPDATE!

FLUR: Blades of the Universe has a graphic novel currently in the works and a KickStarter Campaign will be opening for it very soon. You can find more details about the campaign at the KJCC website.

Thank you all once again dozo yoroshiku, thank you for the help, and looking forward to working with you .

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-17 12:35:52

Hello,

I'm looking for a voiceover for this guy, Roy Moody.

Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-19 00:17:53

Still searching for a woman willing to record two short lines for my little movie. Please PM me if your willing to help.

-please?-

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-19 15:53:52

Thanks for so many replies. i still need fogel, mrs grant and charlie. if you are looking for a job pm me for more details.

charlie: 1st grader who is funny and bold, and has trouble pronouncing words
fogel: chubby goody-2 shoes character who always gets in trouble for no reson
mrs. grant: manly mean sounding female teacher who misleads the class

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-19 18:01:02

Hey guys, I need a voice actor who can pull off Shaggy's voice from Scooby Doo.

I'm animating my webcomic into a short video. The comic can be seen here:
http://brokecritic.com/comic2/A_Strange_
Laugh/03

Shaggy's lines are the last 2.

If you're interested, hit me up at:
brokecritic@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-21 00:17:40

Just wanted to say that I got my voice-over. So please disregard my request to find one.

-Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-21 00:26:50

I'm looking for people to help out with my new song.

Record a .mp3 of you saying your favorite cliffhanger moment, and send it to me.

Details here:
http://rbexperiment.blogspot.com/2012/01 /crowdsourcing-bridge.html

Rhythm Bastard Experiment: Alternative Laptop Punk

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-21 09:32:55

Looking for a voice actor for an animation/commercial for a competition

English accent close to those on TV adverts it'd be a short part maybe like 8 seconds. Pm me

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-21 23:57:02

Looking for someone who could pull off a black New Yorker impression, not necessarily gangster but that could work too.

Sample lines:
Oh mann, my recording equipment!
It's a nice and breezy day at the beach. Finally some personal space without the green grinch!

When you have recorded your sample send the sample to here, thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-22 06:43:14

I'm looking for independent voice actors and musicians to submit content to my website. From voice actors I'm looking for auditions, demos, and resumes. I will create you your very own voice acting profile on my website for casting scouts to view. From musicians I'm looking for original songs and covers, you'll get your very own musician profile with contact info. Please PM me if your interested in being featured!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-24 10:22:10

I have got my voice for Roy now, thank you for your messages.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-24 11:51:00

I'm just looking for someone who could say the words "Rage Adventures" in a rage filled voice, but without shouting or sounding like you've been smoking for 20 years. I'd do it myself, but whenever I try I sound like both of those things.

Also, if you want you could say "with Chubzilla" at the end, but in a more mellow, kinda high (Pitch, not stoned) voice, if you can. But if not, I could do that part myself (Kinda, anyway)

Send me a PM if you've done it / want to.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-24 20:47:56

I'm looking for someone who can pull off a sort of wise old black man voice...Think something between Morgan Freeman and the All State guy. If you think that's you, please shoot me a message!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-24 23:44:48

EXHF here, I'm looking for a couple of voices.
1 Zenki - A young male voice, around 16, lively.
2 Albus - A young male voice, around 20, sarcastic and warm.
3 Argan - A male voice, around 30, sounding gruff.
4 Schala - A female voice, around 18, serious and quiet. Also smart.
5 Tayan - Young male voice, around 14, serious and not sounding like someone to mess with.
6 Larc - Another young male voice, around 16, very lively and enthusiastic.
7 Keel - One last young male voice, around 17, sounding laid back, and smart.
I wouldn't mind if one actor took several parts, I just need to have those voices to start my project, a sprite series with a storyline worthy of being in a jrpg. Please, contact me through e-mail, at exhellfire@hotmail.com since I'm pretty airheaded when it comes to checking PMs here. Thanks, and I hope we can make this something to remember. Over and out :B

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-25 00:44:17

Voice actor just lookin' for work, check out my demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldVHWkUa lA
and the channel attached to it, gimme a holler!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-25 15:17:50

At 1/25/12 12:44 AM, Stonestreamdubs wrote: Voice actor just lookin' for work, check out my demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldVHWkUa lA
and the channel attached to it, gimme a holler!

Buddy, wrong thread for that, you'll want to post that here: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8166 30/33

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-25 17:09:02

Hello, I've got a role I need to cast for the next episode of my series "Half Full"

The character is an "On-the-scene" reporter (Male or Female)

Sample line 1: As we speak more reports are coming in about missing women up and down the local area. "Abducted" by a mysterious pied piper shark creature

Sample line 2: Have the great old ones finally risen from their 1000 year slumber? Do they plan to make us all slaves in their horrific lovecraftian vision of world terror?... This Reporter says.. yes... ALL PRAISE THE GREAT OLD ONES!!! AHK-SUMMA LEE-BRAY!

Closing date: 30th January

Email: mrkerin@googlemail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-25 20:39:53

I need a voice actor that sounds like a grown business man.

Lines
Thanks for bringing me back home.
Hmm... that's a nice blade. Wanna trade it for my awesome Nemesis?
Here you go.
Wait! About the..
Oh boy..

Send the voice to djaxs312@gmail.com

Deadline: March 27, 2012

Give me your Newgrounds username or the name you like to be called so I can give credit for your work/voice.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-26 06:57:22

Hi im doing my first major animation project at college (it being a short animation) so not many lines.
Its 2 males, no specific age (20's if needed). If you with to have a go i will send you the script. im not fussy so i dont mind if your new or not that good as long as you can speak clearly i will be happy also i am not looking for any particular accent, just as long as its clear.
Emai: Kevin_legend_lfc@live.co.uk
its my preferred way of contact.
you can PM me but i do not go on newgrounds alot.
Thank you if you do send me and email xD

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-27 08:42:05

Looking for male voice actor, with an adult voice.
Under 20? You need not apply.
Needs to sound quite distinguished, clear speaking, almost gentlemanly. But don't ham it up ("Top ho, sirrah" etc etc).

Lines needed:-
"Are we sitting comfortably, children? Good... then let's begin."
"I think it's time for a little reflection..."
"Let us look back upon our journey so far..."
"And they all lived happily ever after..."

If you could upload them to Soundcloud and PM them to me, that'd be awesome.
If you're chosen, you'll be accredited in the song.

I made this sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-27 13:42:23

Okay guys, just about done. I just need a female who can play a little girl and a older middle age woman.
It's a comedic role. The sister is snotty to here younger brother charlie but sweet whenever her parents are near. The mother is an always concerned sincere character, who is worried and suspicious 24/7. more details, send me a PM.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2012-01-30 17:17:36