Eowong
Eowong
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-14 16:54:49 Reply

At 10/14/10 02:22 PM, Fishmeistercod wrote:
At 10/14/10 02:28 AM, Eowong wrote: Sorry forgot there was another thread for that
You forgot there was another thread for that.
Just an hour after posting in said thread.

What are you, a goldfish? ( And yes, I know they don't really have a 10-second memory. >.> )

Because I had two tabs open in my browser one I had request thread and one I had the avert thread and I posted in the wrong one by mistake forgetting which was which. again I apologize for my stupidity and absmal perception.

Xanmar
Xanmar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-14 17:24:22 Reply

At 10/14/10 04:54 PM, Eowong wrote:
At 10/14/10 02:28 AM, Eowong wrote: Sorry forgot there was another thread for that

What are you, a goldfish? ( And yes, I know they don't really have a 10-second memory. >.> )
Because I had two tabs open in my browser one I had request thread and one I had the avert thread and I posted in the wrong one by mistake forgetting which was which. again I apologize for my stupidity and absmal perception.

So you typed the same message twice (although completely differently, which means you actually typed it twice), with the intent to post them both in the same thread? Yeah, sure.
Stop lying, and just don't do it again.

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-16 23:06:02 Reply

At 10/14/10 05:24 PM, Xanmar wrote:
At 10/14/10 04:54 PM, Eowong wrote:

So you typed the same message twice (although completely differently, which means you actually typed it twice), with the intent to post them both in the same thread? Yeah, sure.

Both of you stop your stupid argument and quit flooding the VA forum. If you wish to berate someone, do it as a PM, regardless if they are purposely breaking the rules or not. Seriously, you're just encouraging it.

Xanmar
Xanmar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-17 08:48:49 Reply

SNIP
Both of you stop your stupid argument and quit flooding the VA forum. If you wish to berate someone, do it as a PM, regardless if they are purposely breaking the rules or not. Seriously, you're just encouraging it.

You're two days late. The argument ended, and it DID go to PM. Thanks for bringing it up further.

amanda
amanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-18 23:33:08 Reply

I am still looking for 2 voice actors to play 2 girls for my animation.

The girls must talk in valley girl tone.

if you are a guy and think you can decently pull off a valley girl voice, please PM me

Well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god Follow me on twitter ;) | PM me whether you like me or hate me. 52 like | 17 hate

BBS Signature
amplefied
amplefied
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-19 18:13:47 Reply

Hello there!

Okay so here's the deal. I'm doing a short film based on a short story I wrote. It's for my Media Production courses even though it's more of a personal production.

The story can be found here so that you have a better idea.

The modified script will be sent to you.

Interested?

I'm going to need a strong male voice with good diction for the lead and a pleasant somewhat monotonous female voice (for the story, not IRL). So drop me a PM or a voiceclip or something by email here.

We have about a month of recording time, but I'd like to get the train moving as soon aas possible.

Here's a photo from the first shoot.

Voice Actor Wanted

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-20 19:44:58 Reply

Need any voice actor, man or woman. To speak 2 sentences for my game. Any previews can be shown upon request. PM me a sample and I will give you a sentence. You will only be credited within the game.

PM Me for details.

Voice Actor Wanted

Kingjables94
Kingjables94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-21 16:21:16 Reply

Hello, guys. Me and my main dude have been writing a novel for over two years. We've finally finished it and, having realised that we haven't got a penny between us to go towards publication, we're turning it into a public domain audiobook. I did most of the writing, so he's gonna do the editing.
However, two guys does not an audiobook make. Esecially not one as... epic as the one we've witten. Its a sci-fi fntasy of the post apocalyptic variety. Before we go on, I'll explain the story a bit...

In the future the superpowers went to war. At this point, however, there was robots and stuff like that. All of the European countries came together into one faction, however, to battle China. In this world there was four main allied super-weapons, each controlled by an A.I.; ZEUS, GORGON, RL07 and The Many. ZEUS was a spy satellite, GORGON was a super laser and The Many was a gigantic missile silo. RL07 was the weapons control so she controlled tanks, jeeps and robotic soldiers whilst also controlling the stock of weapons but one day the scientist in charge of RL07's programming went insane after seeing what her husband (a soldier in the war) had become. She programmed herself into the computer and then committed suicide. She then tried to make The Many launch to end the war once and for all but The Many's own AI stopped her. Even though ADA was repelled this created an idea in the many (and subsequently the other two AI's) that they could break their programming. Before any of this new found knowledge could be put to use, however, the nuclear apocolypse happened.

Cut to hundreds of years later and the computers are still very much alive. The Two and The Many have taken over the remenants of humanity and set themselves up as their gods. Years of nothing to do but think had made the computers come to this conclusion, so tadaa! These people learned to survive in the wasteland by making armour and weapons for themselves. Over the years they somehow evolved magic also. How exactly is revealed in the sequel.

Over years of this the humans created a "chivalric code" of honour and started to help the people. Meanwhile underground other remenants of humanity (basically the decendants of the rich people who bargained and bought their way into the bomb shelters) are struggling over power in the small place. Inside, however, Ada has been plotting and created a "son" called Orwek. A machine that looks human. That acts, eats and sleeps human and he stops this warring by teaching them of the "true god" Ada. The one they all must call mother. Under his leadership he brings them out of the underground, using stockpiled weapons and motorbikes they traveled the land. Killing and stealing to survive. Part of the way down the line they became cannibalistic, as the only untainted water source left is human blood.

Now we are at the starting point in the first book. One of the gangs attacks and destroys the knight Chevalier's estate and takes (he thinks kills) his son. Fifteen years later the knights (known as steel) have become powerful. They have found factories and (with the blueprints from the two and the many) have created guns etc. War bursts out between steel and the low men (the cannibal underground people) and to try and stop the war Murthen (the previously mentioned child) and an old knight called richtofen (who's missing an arm) has to go on a quest to talk with the two and the many in turn. Meanwhile Orwek goes to steel's main city to negotiate peace with the leaders of steel. Meanwhile Chevalier has replaced the king of steel and the council with close friends and yes men and Orwek is captured. When they try to kill him they find out he is not human (glint of metal under skin when slashed by a knife) and give him his own *dedicated server* where they find out that he doesnt agree with Ada (who they see as the devil) and gives him a second chance (a fallen angel if you will) and he goes on a quest to get murthen and Richtofen to return to the land of steel to stop chevalier and his army.

Heres the chars we need:

Chevalier: This character reoccurs through the different books. He is a man of an ancient honour code. He is in his mid thirties.

Line 1: My son... (spoken in a cracked, dry, broken voice)

Line 2: Inform the knight commanders to proceed directly to the Barbarian's fortress. My personal force will be more than enough to deal with their pathetic raider band

Orwek: this is the main leader of what is known as the "low men". These are the descendants who bought their way into a military shelter. They are basically biker gangs but at the same time are well organized. Orwek looks to be in his mid forties. He has a slightly gruff callous voice from all the days in the dusty wastes.

Line 1: Get the seed onto the bikes... they're here! (shouted hurriedly)

Line 2:Mother wants to know why you haven't given your usual oil seed donation (intimidatingly)

Line 3: My mother loves me! (practically crying in pain)

Jonas: The second in command to Orwek. He isnt a major role in the books but will be asked for again. He is in his mid fiftees and has a calmer, cooler voice.

Line 1: Yeah, Orwek?

Line 2 Ford has said we can use his train car (said hurriedly to a soldier)

Send all of your auditions to jables94@gmail.com

Try to send them as separate mp3's in a Zipped folder. This is just the pilot episode but if your voice is used you WILL BE CALLED BACK for a lot more stuff.

THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-27 00:17:40 Reply

Y'know, people, I also need female voice actors.

CLOSED ROLES
Scary
Smokey
Pop-Tart
Raid K
TK
Pac-Rat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature
LisVender
LisVender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-27 00:45:06 Reply

I'm looking for a voice actress for a 4-6 minute flash cartoon I'm working on. It'd be best if you can play cheerful and are good at laughing. Email me for all the details. Thanks!

Lisvender@gmail.com

BarkBarkBOOM
BarkBarkBOOM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-27 18:55:15 Reply

I'm in need of a young actress who can do young female voices (17-20 years) The voice needs to be kinda naive, and innocent. Also, I prefer the actress to be from the US.

Considering the fact that it's a series and not a one-hit animation what I need her for, I think it would be best if she's comfortable or likes the main topics of the series. These include, but are not limited to:
Angels, demons, fighting, Krinkel's Madness, guns.

I think I won't get anything out of this, but if you think you fit in all the categories I just mentioned, PM me, telling me your Skype account, which I need to use to speak to you to test your voice.

~Boom

Still, I know there are Twilight forums with more posting options than the NG BBS. My gallery

BBS Signature
BarkBarkBOOM
BarkBarkBOOM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-27 19:00:39 Reply

Shoot, sorry for double post, but I think it's important to add the following:

The voice needs to be cheery and happy. The character is a 17 year old girl, who's brain is still in eight grade. She's very calm, and thinks that there's always a solution that doesn't involve fighting. She takes everything as a funny joke, and never seems to take things seriously... for some time, at least. she gets more serious as the series goes on, but I'll get to that later

Still, I know there are Twilight forums with more posting options than the NG BBS. My gallery

BBS Signature
Nedak
Nedak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-01 21:09:52 Reply

Looking for somebody with a semi-announcer sounding voice!

I am a host for a radio show and it would be great to get more promos!

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Xionico
Xionico
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-01 22:32:51 Reply

Looking Voice actors for Xionic Madness 4 :D

Need 11 males and 1 female

More info here: http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?action=display&board=general&thread=1 9613

BBS Signature
Monkeydelic
Monkeydelic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-09 06:34:28 Reply

I'm looking for a male VA to do an introduction, much like the intro to the A-Team series, something that kinda sounds like a newsreader from the 50's.

the text is as following:
"In the year 1967, the US goverment conductet secret experiments in Vietnam, one of these experiements included giving Psychoactive drugs to soldiers in the attempt to enhance combat performance, when early tests didn't give favorable results, they decided to bring in a selected few individuals that had received over 20 years of specialized training within the field of combat. All experiments were cancelled except from one, Captain John S. Thompson, later nicknamed Captain Kill by the scientist that worked with him, was the only one who could handle the large doses of drugs, and over the course of 2 years, he went on a rampage through the jungles of Vietnam, leaving destruction and death in his wake, this is the story of Captain Kill"

This intro will be used at a concert and will have a quick animation running behind it, so contact me if you're interested :)

Monkeydelic
Monkeydelic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-09 07:09:44 Reply

Also the deadline is by the end of the month, as the gig is at the start of december.

servandovill
servandovill
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-09 22:07:48 Reply

hi im servandovil and i need a guy that could know how to talk like a black african accent dude , a bad dude and a girl kind off thats all

BBS Signature
THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-11 14:34:33 Reply

I need a male voice to say "I'M A FIRE IN MALASIA!" for some random mix of even more random animations.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature
SamuriFerret
SamuriFerret
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-12 13:05:53 Reply

I need an American adult male voice for a few lines playing the part of a bank robber.

[Pointing a gun at a till lady] "Give me all the money you got or I swear I will shoot!"

[Confused] "What the?"

My Windows Live address is SamuriFerret@hotmail.com, add me if you're up for this.

Zachblack282
Zachblack282
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-13 20:04:38 Reply

Hello NG, I am new here but i was referred to by a friend who said i could find many interested talented voice actors for my current project.

Okay so here is what i need

Kidd
Accent: none
Personality:enthusiastic, overly expressive, curious, rebellious
Voice range: Normal/medium

Lines:
1. Hm is this the right place? Yea that's what the paper says.
2. *grossed out* wait are you really gonna eat those off the floor.
3. Hey, Fat guy are you here........*Persuasive voice* I brought pizza.

Fatman (tentative name)
Accent: light Japanese accent
Personality: wise, always happy, eccentric, polite
Voice range: medium/low

Lines:
1. *creeps behind Kidd* Do you like what you see little boy.
2. Listen to me young one the sword think of the sword as another part of your body.
3. No my boy like having a seventh toe. Look young one!
4.Good you seem to have learned well from our lessons using the surrounding to your advantage.

Manager:
Accent: Italian
Personality: Angry, selfish money lover, always irritated
Voice range: Low

Lines:
1. Do you see John here right now. You are making these deliveries, now get your head out of your butt and get movin' you got 25 minutes. GO!
2. Hey Kidd, it's your lucky day you can start earning my money back.
3. Where the hell is that boy he should have been back hours ago. I swear to god the next time I see him I'll, I'll, I'll murderize him.

Any audio format will do. please send your audition lines to my Email zachblack282@gmail.com and you may send as many tryouts as you like. and you may contact me by email, here on NG or at my DA page zachblack.deviantart.com
you don't have to follow the lines exactly they are just a guidance

Please send you auditions titled "username_character_number of line"
And the deadline for auditions is November 17

Thank you all very much in advance for helping me out

travla
travla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-15 15:06:56 Reply

im interested in your project. if you haven't found anybody yet, i'd like to tryout. i could make a sample using the text from your post and send it to you via email.

travla
travla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-15 15:10:54 Reply

i'd like to tryout for your project. are you still looking?

Macromanas
Macromanas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-16 03:04:43 Reply

1. I'm looking for voice actor who good act like 12 years old kid and act like 40 years old father.
2. Person should have a good voice making equipment because there is a catch, I dont have one.
3. Here's my contacts: skype (laurynux21) or email laurynaskrapas@hotmail.com.
4.Sorry for my bad english.

Jack Stone

Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-16 19:08:58 Reply

Hello everyone! This is Sci-Fi signing on to tell you that the sleepless project is now well alive again. and the voices i've already casted stay, except i need two more voice actors now.

I will need:
one female character to play the voice of Nira: a teen girl going insane(need a good one for this)
The following is the scene in which this character appears. she is the white haired girl towards the end of the scene
(for scene, pm me)

and
one Male character to play the role of Rion: an older male that is still very youthful.
The Following is the Scene in which He appears. he is the blond character
(for scene, pm me)

forgive the slow speed of the scenes, theres no loading to them
if you'd like to use a script version of the lines, email me and i can send them, otherwise using the dialogue at the bottom of the animation is fine.

if interested please send auditions to Ultraartist100@aol.com and send me a Pm

Voice Actor Wanted

XTREEMMAK
XTREEMMAK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-21 14:12:28 Reply

Hey all,
Welp, the seemingly impossible happened and I'm out one actor as part of the lead cast. More appropriately, he disappeared and I don't feel like chasing him. So I now have the roll up for grabs. This is a long term projects demanding your commitment. If you can not commit, please do not audition.

You will be playing Alzion in FLUR project Blades of the Universe. All information and older episodes can be found here: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/sho wthread.php?t=42775

Character:
Name: Alzion
Sex: Male
Short Bio: A member of a legion of fighters known as the Resistance; revolutionists bent on resisting against the now current state of life. He's a very serious man who rarely smiles unless within the heat of battle. He wields a single Katana. Alzion runs into Lida (the main character) in an alley way to protect her against some thugs.
Voice Type: I'd like something serious. Not too deep but not too high; almost wise sounding for his young age.

Audition Lines:
1. (Explaining) To be honest I am not entirely sure myself as they were both told to me by...uhh....a late friend of mine.
2. (Urgent) Faura! Bring up the barrier now!...It's them... O-One of them is coming!
Note: * = Vocal Effect as in trying to get up
3. (Hurt) Lida, you cant let him have his way...*eyuah*...Too much is at stake, many lives depend on the decision you make! Please...

Audition Guidelines:
All submissions must be sent in the following format:
1. Compressed in a Zip File titled "[Your VAA Name]_Alzion.ZIP"
2. All files in MP3 or WMA format at 128kbit+ at 44Khz
3. Please put all audition files in a single folder before zipping
4. All audio must be clean with no pop, clicks, or hiss, non aggressive noise reduction, and moderate to light compression if needed.

Send all auditions to
flur@keyjaycompound.com

Audition Deadline: December 4th, 2010

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
Macromanas
Macromanas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-22 07:29:45 Reply

Im looking for person who could make a voice acting. And I need a man who could handle this task well. I dont need an amateur. My videos sucks because of low sound quality and poor acting. So what i need:
1. Voice acting for maybe 40-50 years old man.
2. Voice acting for 12 old boys.
3 And would be great if there would be ability to add some special efects.
If some one is interesting please contact me as soon as possible. Here's my contact: email laurynaskrapas@hotmail.com and my skype laurynux21.

RickyBarbosa
RickyBarbosa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-22 07:36:46 Reply

I'm a radio announcer on an FM radio station in Portland, OR and have been in radio for 4-5 years (including college radio). I'm interested in doing voice over work as it's something that I've been a fan of for a very long time and something I would be interested in doing to help those complete great flash works and more. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and if you need my email just request it via PM. I have all the equipment here at the station to do the recordings as well as at home, I work graveyard so I have plenty of time (believe me). Doesn't matter how well known you are or small you are I'm interested to help if I feel I fit the request. Thank you for your time.

DjMindsweeper
DjMindsweeper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-23 01:10:57 Reply

Here's a pretty simple request:

I need as many male screams as possible for an upcoming gabber track. I'll use all acceptable submissions I get. Acceptable meaning:

Obviously male (No girly screams, please)
Recorded a fair distance form the mic. (No clipping or distortion, please.))

Of course I'll give credits to everyone who is heard in the final track, and be sure to scream like you're seriously dying, the more convincing the better. ; )

E-mail me at pedaltothefullmetal@yahoo.com

BBS Signature
LeeHowler
LeeHowler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-24 11:13:22 Reply

I'm currently putting together a Street Fighter flash parody. If you would like to audition, then please PM me with your recording. The parts are as follows:

Ryu
Dan Hibiki
Sagat
a Narrorator
random townspeople
a street person.

The audtions end the 1st of December.

Thanks, and good luck!
Lee Howler

LeeHowler
LeeHowler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-11-24 13:09:32 Reply

I'm also looking for someone to voice Akuma.