Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 29th, 2010 @ 12:01 AM Reply

Fix'd:
What YOU will not be expected to do is swear up a storm. The only character that we will have with the obscenities is Ron, as that's his persona in this series.

Okay, so here's the list and how they should sound:

Magus/Janus - (Unfortunately Echnaret is unable to do the voice this time around)
-He should sound a little eccentric and maybe even fruity, but his strengths and frustrations should come through. To get an idea, check out the last scene in the Game Ranger 3 for his voice.

Magus Line Sample:
"Look, Game Ranger, when I told you that you could use the End of Time as your base of operations, I assumed you would actually be doing something besides making a mess of the place." - Janus

Crono - (From Chrono Trigger)
-Does not have a ton of lines, but is important especially for the bonus scene. Should obviously sound somewhat young, but strong. Not a deep voice. Around the age of 18 like in the game.

Crono Line Sample:
"...and tell me why I don't just Luminare this entire place instead?" (frustrated and tired, not angry)

Inky - (From Pacman)
-One of the ghosts, blue, from Pacman! This individual is always angry and strong willed. His voice has a New Jersey accent...like almost over the top New Jersey. Offensive to New Jersey and somewhat cartoonish. Think Super Guido.

Inky Line Sample:
"I swear to fucking god if one more time that douche bag...Eh? Who's this mook?"

Blinky - (From Pacman)
-Another ghost from Pacman? YEP! Blinky is the red ghost in the game. This individual likes to keep his cool and has a strong British accent. Not over the top, but think of the cockney accent of Dick van Dyke's character, Bert, in Mary Poppins.

Blinky Line Samples:
"If you'd just give me a moment, I'd learn that, for Heaven's sake!"

Claude - (From Pacman)
-Claude is the orange ghost from Pacman. This character has a hillbilly accent. NOT Texas, not Oklahoma, not Wyoming, but HILLYBILLY. In other words, think redneck plus dirt farmer. He should be a little slow.

Claude Line Sample:
"Uh, hold on a sister raping minute...did he say something about Princess Willow?"

Pinky - (From Pacman)
-The last ghost in the Pacman game, this one is Female . Pinky will have a cartoon style Valley Girl accent. If you remember, it should be like the commercial in which the girl states, "Like, I don't eat meat, because I'm, like, a vet-inarian!"

Pinky Line Sample:
"I may be, like, a lady, but I swear I will, like, so skull fu...who's this?"

Pacman - (From Pacman)
-The hero, or is he, of the Pacman game. Ever see the old Pacman cartoons? If not, YouTube them. Here's Episode 1. Pacman should sound close to what he does in the cartoon: A mix of Mel Brooks and Woody Allen.

Pacman Line Sample:
"You giant, fat, round whore! What's the meaning of this, you skank!?"

Ms Pacman - (From Ms Pacman)
-Unlike the cartoon version of Ms Pacman on the Pacman Show, this Ms Pacman should sound older, near her 40's, and still have a sexy and sensual sounding voice. The tone of the voice should be soft and seductive as well.

Ms Pacman Line Sample:
"Hey...you don't look like a power pellet. You don't look like one of those ghosts, either. What in the world are you?"

Kinto - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-One of five original characters for this episode. Kinto is the youngest of the five characters, but he isn't a child. Think more around the age of Gohan, 11, when he defeated Cell. He should sound strong, but still have a hint of fear in his voice.

Kinto Line Sample:
"Good! Get out there and kick some ass then!"

Komori - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-FEMALE. The second of the five original characters. She is strong willed with a light voice, but not too soft. She is a warrior after all. She should be a little like Rukia from Bleach (though not the voice, just the persona that comes through) and Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion (again, not the voice, just the persona).

Komori Line Sample:
"Maybe the problem is that we're just being too predictable. We try to go one right after the other and all at once...what if we attacked in random pairs?"

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 29th, 2010 @ 12:02 AM Reply

Subarashii - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-The joker of the group. He should always sound amused at what's going on, and yet serious at the same time. The tone of his voice should always be nonchalant, but not uncaring.

Subarashii Line Sample:
"That's one of Naruki's strongest attacks. There's no way anyone could have survived that!"

Aku - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-A major bad ass and visual power house, though a little goofy looking, Aku is one of the antagonists. He's over confident and cocky like Nappa from Dragon Ball Z, but he does NOT have the same voice. His voice should be a little deep, but not "4 Kids TV on Saturday" style. Think the original Shredder from Ninja Turtles, but without the "he sounds like a dork" tone.

Aku Line Sample:
"That actually stung! Hey, Washi, what do you think? Should I just destroy them all by myself?"

Wahi - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-Washi is the Aku's leader and one of Broly's generals. A little psychotic, but in complete control. He should sound around 22 years of age and be confident, yet amused. Once he gets going into his fighting frenzy, he should almost sound like he has lost his mind, but very still well spoken enough to be in control of his power.

Aku Line Sample:
"Don't go getting greedy on me, Aku! I want to have some fun with at least one of them, too!"

Naruki - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-This character is taken.

Fat Fairy - (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
-What can I say other than it's the fat fairy from LoZ: ALttP? She is always eating, and should sound like she's a little out of breath just by talking. Male or Female.

Fat Fairy Line Sample:
"I'm a stress eater! *fairy starts chomping* It's hard for me to *fairy starts chomping* stay healthy when I have to worry about you *fairy starts chomping* fucking things up all the time!"

Richter Belmont - (From Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Castlevania: Nocturne of the Moonlight)
-A major part in the Game Ranger series and an integral part of this episode. He should have a rich, deep voice. As an example, watch Game Ranger 3.

Richter Line Sample:
"As you know, it is the burden of my family to rise against evil time, and time again... From our birth we are trained in combatitive strategies and martial arts. Since my ancestor, Leon, took possession of the whip, known as the Vampire Killer, born of alchemy using the blood of a loved one, the family's fate has been sealed."

Princess Willow - (Original Game Ranger character)
-Princess Willow is the whole reason this entire thing got started. She should sound young, but not like she's a high school freshman or in middle school. Her voice in this episode should be soft, sad, and almost like she's given up hope, but a small bit of hope remains.

Princess Willow Line Sample
"I see... So even with the summoning ritual interrupted, we were successful. And yet...it seems as though he has lost all the powers that should be granted to him..."
--

Submit your audtions to me by way of one of the many free uploaders, such as MediaFire or FileShare in .RAR/Zip format through PM's.

Nedak
Nedak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 29th, 2010 @ 12:52 AM Reply

Hey I'm looking for a female vocalist (or even a drummer and bassist if you're up for it) to help cover Saw Red by Sublime with.

If you're unsure of how I might sound let me know and I can send you a demo I did of the song.

If I can't find a bassist and/or drummer I'll just do an acoustic version.

Let me know if you're interested!

RWA
RWA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 29th, 2010 @ 06:35 AM Reply

Hey,

I'm looking for voice actor(s) for my Halloween project. All information and details can be found here:

CLICK HERE

Hopefully I'll be hearing from you!

the1manwiththeplan
the1manwiththeplan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2010 @ 01:40 AM Reply

<...PURGATORY...>

My latest DEMO WIP Features a faceless man on his journey through the challenge & judgement of purgatory to reach his love in heaven. DEMO HERE

I Need a female voice to say a few lines that will appear throughout the game =)
(If your a guy with a female voice then sweet as give it a shot)

I'm not fussy at all it doesn't have to be perfect I just wanna give my game that little bit of extra emotion and I'm going to put reverb effects on most of it anyway... some of the bits of dialog are :

- "Heaven may be far... But Ill be there waiting for you"
- "You promised that we would meet again"
- "I knew you'd come find me... Now well never be apart"

- "If you had to take a leap of faith for me... would you?..." This line is cool because at the point it is said the player will be forced to either jump into the abyss or suffer a painful death...

Just link me to some of your stuff or try out some of the dialog Ive provided as soon as Ive found a voice I'm happy with I will work with them to finish the project and then attempt to get the game sponsored which hopefully will give the VA a fair bit of publicity I will include your name in the credits and as a coauthor or something when it is submitted.

Voice Actor Wanted

XiaoxiaoGOD
XiaoxiaoGOD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2010 @ 12:32 PM Reply

At 8/24/10 12:44 PM, XiaoxiaoGOD wrote: Requesting commited voice actors for anime serise/Trailer!

Im putting the finishing touches on my trailer fr my upcomming anime serise. Im not quite done but im almost there. All i need now is voice actors and a few sound effects :D So i only need two males for this trailer im working on.

Charecters are: Snow and Kaito

Snow Is a 16 year old. He is brash outgoing and friendly. he needs to sound like a 16 year old. not too old not too young. Also improvise on the lines as well :D

Kaito: Kaito kind of has the sasuke personality to him. He is dark and quiet but hes still also a 16 year old so he has to have a personality to him.

HERES THE WIP:http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/
5df46e9fe8d6548007fb420d6c3d75b7 SO SEE WHAT THE SCENE IS LIKE! inbox if you are interested and for the lines as well!

I have the whole script here as well

the full punk traiker *=voice over
*GUN SHOT*
*Gasp*
huh..another dream about that guy....
*music starts*
*Snow:"my names Snow okiyama. Im in the 10 th grade. I go to highschool at holy cross high."

*Snow: "To be honest, im pretty nervous about being a sophomore here.but i have a feeling ill get used to it :D"

"HIIYAHH!"
*Kairi punches snow in the gut*

Snow:"GAH!!"

Kairi: Heh heh! >:D

Snow: owww (in ALOT of pain) what...was that for..?! D':

Kairi: oh cmon man up would ya? your gunna be a sophomore this year youve gota be tough! hehe

*Snow: and That is Kairi..shes been my best friend since elementerary school. Shes cool an all but she can go a bit over board sometimes...

*scene switches to class room*
*Snow: well here comes my first boring day of boring highschool in this Boring-.(snow stops suddenly)

*a new student walks in*

snow: huh?

Teacher: Okay class. today we have a new transfer student. so you guys better get along. okay?

*snow gasps as if hes figured something out*

*Snow: is that-.. its that same guy! the one from my dreams...

*the new student glares at snow*

Snow: hmm...(sfx)

Kaito: lets get this straight. I dont like any of you, and im sure you guys dont like me either, but all im saying is. DONT annoy me.

*silence across the whole room*
Kairi (whispers): Is this guy for real? o_o

*Snow:I think my life is going to get alot more interesting this year..

if ANYONE is interested pm me :D

Even a broken clock works twice a day :3

Yeah, I dont get it either

BBS Signature
huongnd
huongnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 30th, 2010 @ 01:38 PM Reply

Need a british mid teen male to say this (the red males voice) in a spacy jkinda way. Just pm me if u wanan do it

Nedak
Nedak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:39 PM Reply

I'm looking for a voice actor that has a very announcer-ish or unique voice! Please PM me! The acting you do will be used on the radio!

Jackhos
Jackhos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 6th, 2010 @ 12:37 AM Reply

hey i have an animation fully completed so im not a waste of time or anything. its about a t-rex who is retarded and has tourettes syndrome. anyways he orders a pizza and starts roaring at the guy (he cant talk)-

1 - male adult, in their 20s, in a kinda bored mood cause their answering the phone, you know. but it gradually builds into a pissed off guy screaming

2 - ACTUAL LINES:

(1) Hello, this is pizza-for-little-hands can I take your order?
(2) What?
(3) What the fuck?!
(4) WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!
(5) WHERE DO YOU LIVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT IM GONNA COME KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS DIPSHIT FUCKING GUY!!!

3 - PM or youtube.com/jackhos
4 - deadline: ASAP. so within about 5 or 6 days
5 - ill give a credit in the flash as "voice actor" since im also putting this on youtube.

Thanks! heres a photo from it for motivation!

Voice Actor Wanted

Linkakami
Linkakami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2010 @ 02:01 AM Reply

I need three voice actors (maybe four?) for a Flash I plan to start.

Two voices need to be male and just be normal voices (though you need to be able to sound a bit ridiculous). A good example of the kind of acting I'm looking for are in Awesome Racer: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 2531

Also, I'll need a girl for one line. The motivation is that of a disgruntled customer.

Also, if you can do more than one voice, I'm looking for something that sounds like a mix of Sean Connery and the turtle from the old Tootsie Roll Pop commercials (Either or the two is fine actually, with a preference towards the turtle).

Sample lines if interested:

Male 1 (a sales associate):
-"Always ready, partner!"
-"Why am I back here, I know we're sold out"

Male 2 (Second associate):
-"Dude, are you still back here?"

Female (Only has this one line!):
-"Well can you check the back?"

Old man (Only has this one line!):
-"Hello old friend. Ready to go fight crime?"

If you're interested, please PM me (preferably with a recording of one of the sample lines)! I'll try and check newgrounds a few times a day.
Deadline: September 11th (Unless I don't find anyone suitable for the roles, in which case I'll extend the deadline)

Once I have people, I figure we'll communicate over Skype to make sure we get the lines to sound just right. There aren't too many, so it shouldn't be too rough for any of the roles you audition for!

Thanks in advance everyone who auditions!

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 7th, 2010 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 9/6/10 12:37 AM, Jackhos wrote: Thanks! heres a photo from it for motivation!

D'awwww that's a cute dino!

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Apple-Juice
Apple-Juice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 8th, 2010 @ 12:13 AM Reply

New Job Listing

Hey forum! I'm currently working on a game that has a short animated intro where a cute little creature falls down a large pit.

We don't have a VA for this little guy yet and could use some one with a naive and young voice to say the following lines.
"Woooow! What is this thing?"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" (falling sound. It could also sound like EEEeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!)

Here's the animatic.

The other voice is done by Tomatar.

Please e-mail me at andrews.flashes@gmail.com if you're interested.

some people get them, some people don't;

BBS Signature
Linkakami
Linkakami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 8th, 2010 @ 06:57 PM Reply

Two voice actors still needed for my Flash! slight revisions to the previous post:

I need a male with a normal voice kind'a similar to mine (or a little deeper, and with an actual mic unlike me) which (assuming it works) can be heard here: http://www.filedropper.com/sampleme

His sample lines are:
-"Always ready, partner!"
-"Why am I back here, I know we're sold out"

Then I need another male to do deliver the following line in a heroic, undulating voice:
-"Hello old friend. Ready to go fight crime?"

Please PM me if you think you fit the part!

LordJackanapes
LordJackanapes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 9th, 2010 @ 07:47 PM Reply

Hey Newgrounds!

I am taking on an extremely ambitious project. I'm attempting to animate the entirety of the New Jedi Order series of Star Wars books - a daunting feat, I know, but one that I've been trying to do for a long time. I have a lot of voice actors in place already for the first episode, but female ones are hard to find - currently, I'm looking for an actress to play Mara Jade Skywalker. You can read through the article there if you want information on her - but basically, I'd like a voice that sounds like an adult woman, maybe a little harder-sounding than a vanilla hero-type voice. She used to be an assassin and all, so I figure she's probably got a little toughness to her voice.

If any voice actresses are interested in playing the part over a long-term period, feel free to e-mail me at njoanimated@gmail.com! Thanks!

Oh, and just so you know I'm not a huge Flash noob that is going to make this look terrible, here's some pre-production pics:
Jade Sabre
Cockpit
Luke Concept Art

There will be parts available in the future for main characters as well, so if you love Star Wars and this is something that interests you, feel free to send me an e-mail!

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 10th, 2010 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Hey all !

I'm working on a small project (a video - comedy story), and I would need someone's voice for a couple lines. It has to be a male voice, and preferably a loud voice (in the video, it's a big bartender talking).
(Also, you'll be in the credits of course :p for those who are wondering)

The lines I would need are :
1) "Upstairs, first door on the left." (He's just answering where the bathroom is, without paying much attention to the guy asking)
2) "Hey Bob ! I found the guy who shitted in your saxophone !" (He's calling his friend who's at the opposite side of the bar, so speak a little bit louder)

PM me if you wish more information, or to send me records !

Thanks a lot !
~ Crupulus

AustinBreed
AustinBreed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 11th, 2010 @ 04:43 AM Reply

I'm doing some projects through my college radio, and I need some voice actors who can help me with some promos. PM me if you're looking to build your portfolio/resume.

BBS Signature
SuperSpark
SuperSpark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 11th, 2010 @ 04:22 PM Reply

Metroid: Other Mess - Voice Actors needed for Flash Project

I was excited for Metroid: Other M and got it on Day 1 with a Pre-Order. After finishing it in 3 days, quite frankly I think it sucked. I was going to make one issue of my webcomic to make fun of it, but I got so many ideas on how to make fun of it, I thought why not make a full blown flash parody of it?

This is where you come in.

Currently the script is being developed (I just decided to do this yesterday). My tablet pen is currently broken so while I get that replaced I can write the script, get Voice Actors (Hopefully) and develop my art style to accommodate the Metroid Universe. I'll start animating this after I get my tablet pen and finish a short test animation I was doing.

Anyway, here's the information for auditions

Characters

Samus Aran
The protagonist of the Metroid Series.
Voice-Type: Medium, Medium-Low or Medium-High.
(This is the first time I'm doing auditions for something so do a voice at that pitch, but if you have something you think is cool, go for it)
Sample Line 1: MISSILE LAUNCH!!!!! (Just yell this out!)
Sample Line 2: *crying/sobbing* I look up to Adam like a father... *sniff* But he used the word "Outsider." *sniff* IT PIERCED MY HEART!!! *Cries*
Sample Line 3: Oh you have GOT to be shitting me!
Sample Line 4: I have a better idea. NUKE TIME!!!!!

Anthony Higgs
An old friend of Samus' from the Galactic Federation.
Voice-Type: Medium, Medium-Low or Low
Sample Line 1: Hey Princess. Remember me?
Sample Line 2: I'm a firin' Mah LAZOR!!!
Sample Line 3: Take this! BOOM SHAKALACKA!

Adam Malcovich
Samus' metaphorical father figure and love interest or something. Commander of the squad of Galactic Federation Soldiers. Will be portrayed as an asshat.
Voice-Type: Medium or Medium-Low
Sample Line 1: Good work Samus... But I still hate you!
Sample Line 2: Samus, I'm authorizing the use of breathing.
Sample Line 3: Any objections, lady?

Other Federation Soldiers
Other members of the Galactic Federation squad with Adam and Anthony.
Genders: Male
Voice-Type: Medium, but it doesn't really matter.
Sample Line 1: Um... Samus... are you okay?
Sample Line 2: Well, we could just knock and see if they'll let us in?
Sample Line 3: Adam! We're getting royally screwed out here! Orders?
*If you're going to audition for these extra soldiers you're welcome to put a bit of improv in your audition*

Madeline Bergman
The head scientist at the Bottle Ship
Genders: Female
Voice-Type: Medium or Medium Low
Sample Line 1: Who's there?
Sample Line 2: MB grew out of control and used the Zebesians to attack us.
Sample Line 3: Melissa. You are not a gun! You are who you choose to be... Now choose.

MB
An android with the Brain Waves of Mother Brain. Also called Melissa Bergman.
Genders: Female
Voice-Type: Medium, Medium High or High
Sample Line 1: Stay away from me!
Sample Line 2: You expect me to believe you after your own soldiers are killing each other?
Sample Line 3: Hey look. We thought it was a good idea at the time, okay?

The Gamer (You)
The person playing the damn game. You will be occasionally, if not completely, pissed off at the game.
Voice-Type: Your regular voice
Sample Line 1: Samus decided not to use Missiles or bombs UNTIL ADAM SAYS IT'S OKAY?! WHAT THE FUCK?!
Sample Line 2: Can't touch this, bitch!
Sample Line 3: That plan has "bad idea" written all over it.
*If you're going to audition for The Gamer you're welcome to put a bit of improv in your audition*

Ryu Hayabusa
The Ninja from Team Ninja. Thought he might make an appearance at some point to poke fun at Samus or something.
Voice-Type: Variable (Think stereotypical voice for a japanese ninja/martial artist and speaks in broken english/engrish)
Sample Line 1: Ha Samus! Team Ninja Screw you! Hard and Sloppy! The Hayabusa Way! *Anyone who gets this reference is awesome*
Sample Line 2: Hohoho! Foolish girl! I kill spider ninjas stronger than you.
Sample Line 3: Samus no use Ninpo? Samus stupid!
*If you're going to audition for Ryu Hayabusa you're welcome to put a bit of improv in your audition*

Deadline is October 31st
That should be enough time for people to be able to get in their lines and for me to free up my schedule.

E-mail your lines to Supersparkplugs@gmail.com
(Remember it's SuperSparkplugs not Supersparkplug. Make sure when you e-mail it to me the e-mail address is plural)

Good luck!

Also, here's my Newgrounds and Deviant Art Accounts if you want a look at my past work. (I admittedly don't have many flash works finished at the moment, but this is something ambitious that I want to pursue)
Newgrounds: http://superspark.newgrounds.com/
Deviant Art: http://supersparkplug.deviantart.com/

P.S. Can anyone link me to a place with good dinosaur or animal sound effects?

Check out my Spark Comic Website: Sparkcomic.com
DeviantArt: SuperSparkplug

nathanielmilburn
nathanielmilburn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 10:13 AM Reply

I have around 7 characters that need voices, we got a few people in mind but we want some more variety to choose from.

You can view the characters here: http://www.facebook.com/mtfeathertop (There's images of each, with their names)

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss it!

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 02:51 AM Reply

Hey again !

I need one last voice actor (for just a couple lines), for a comedy video (non-profitable, just for fun :p) !

The lines I'd need is a male voice saying :
1) "Oh really ?" (not sarcastic, but like if he was really surprised)
2) "Excuse me, where are the golden toilets please ?"

Send me a PM for any question !
Great thanks !

~ Crupulus

hrechkaness
hrechkaness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 12:38 PM Reply

I am looking for a voice actor to do Link from the legend of Zelda. I have completed the skit but I found my own voice isn't suited well for the part and I don't have a good quality mic. It is a comedy bit so what I am looking for is an over exaggerated expression from a young male adult. It really isn't too specific for what is required, just as long as it sounds funnier then mine for it to be considered. I really want you to exaggerate the expression of the script to the point where you almost sound stupid. I shall link you(no pun intended :P) to the animation I put together so that you have a rough idea of what I am looking for. The only thing I would like you to add is moaning and pain sounds for the last part.

Zelda Skit

This is a non profit audition but you will be entitled to full credit for work completed. There is no actual deadline but I would like to rap this up within the month. You can contact me by creating soundbites and linking me to your dumping grounds through PMs or you may contact me by email which is Hrechkaness@hotmail.com.
Cheers!
-Hrechkaness

BBS Signature
hrechkaness
hrechkaness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 12:38 PM, hrechkaness wrote: I am looking for a voice actor to do Link from the legend of Zelda. I have completed the skit but I found my own voice isn't suited well for the part and I don't have a good quality mic. It is a comedy bit so what I am looking for is an over exaggerated expression from a young male adult. It really isn't too specific for what is required, just as long as it sounds funnier then mine for it to be considered. I really want you to exaggerate the expression of the script to the point where you almost sound stupid. I shall link you(no pun intended :P) to the animation I put together so that you have a rough idea of what I am looking for. The only thing I would like you to add is moaning and pain sounds for the last part.

Sorry I would just like to add to my previous post of what the script actually is.(One of my auditions the guy couldn't understand what I was saying. I apologize for the quality of my mic.)
Link: TAKE THIS GANNOOOOOOOON
-OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO
-AHHH OWW OHHHHHH

There it is. Good Luck!

BBS Signature
EyesAdrift
EyesAdrift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 12:26 PM Reply

I was drunk at the time as well, good to knwo that you got the audition though haha was it near what you were going for?

BBS Signature
THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 17th, 2010 @ 06:45 PM Reply

I am making a web series with Scary the Bat in it called Lustige Fleisch Freunde ("funny meat friends" in german) and I need some voice actors.
I will be providing the voice for the following characters:
Scary the bat
Pop-Tart the fox
TK the mouse
I need voice actors for the following characters:
Ringy the lemur (female)
War the fox (evil male like killer Flippy, but a bit deeper)
Emo Bear (depressed male)
Safety the armadillo (male)
Raid K the mouse (male)
Chem the ram scientist (male)
Med the ram doctor (female)
Pac-Rat (kinda like Lifty and Shifty)
Smokey the cat (deep annoyed male)
Bitey the kitten (energetic female)
Some share will be included in this.
I just can't do all the voices by myself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature
THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 18th, 2010 @ 08:42 PM Reply

There is also a character named Ninja, who is a ninja bear and does not need very much voice acting because of the ninja mask, but I wiil do those very rare choking, breathing and grunting sounds made by him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature
RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 18th, 2010 @ 11:38 PM Reply

in need of a very specific sound effect:

the sound of a dying whale in agonizing pain.

if u want to do it just record it and send it to me in a PM!!

i need it soon!!

its for madness day

[for reference watch chuck's new tux and imagine chuck as a whale: thats the sound i need!!]

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
MOC-Productions
MOC-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 20th, 2010 @ 03:27 PM Reply

Okay, so this is my second attempt to recruit voice actors for my latest project. I've been noticing that after my last post, I had a lot of people say they were interested, but after I sent them lines, I got no response. The few that DID send me voices were great. So I'll say this, only respond if you are SERIOUS. And I know people have busy lives, but I'd rather not wait three weeks to receive the lines.

Here's a link to the project you'd be trying out for:

Trailer

Anyway, this time around, I've posted EVERY character and line that I need. If you are interested, please send me the lines you are trying out for A.S.A.P. This is about the only thing I'm waiting on before I release the finished product so forgive me for being a little antsy.

All the positions I need filled are for members of a SWAT team. There aren't too many lines for all of them so this is quick and easy work. And don't worry, you will all be credited. Here is the list. When delivering these lines, feel free to try a Chicago accent, even though its NOT required. If you can pull it off, go for it.

All voice tryouts should be sent to Deadpool175@aol.com

SWAT 1 (leader)

"There's nothing to worry about. We got him right where we want him. If this tip is legitimate, this is where he manufactures his weapons and armor"

"Alright, everyone. Remember, we're dealing with a cop killer here. Our orders are to bring him in alive, but if you get a clear shot...take it"

"Quiet!...You guys hear that?"

"Everybody...just...relax"

SWAT 2 (pessimistic)

"My wife keeps tellin' me this is a bad idea"

"There's nothing here. Just another bogus tip"

"Relax?! He's here. He's DEFINITELY here!"

SWAT 3 (panicked)

"He's here! He's on the roof! Send backup NOW!"

CHOPPER PILOT

"We've located the target. Looks like he's headed for the next building over."

"We've got a problem, sir. He just took everybody down."

Also, feel free to try out for multiple characters. PM or email me (Deadpool175@aol.com) if you have any questions. Good luck everyone.

-Matt Hunter

Voice Actor Wanted

Sanchex
Sanchex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 06:45 AM Reply

Hey,

I need a narrator for my game, for the storyline. The story is around 350 words.

I can't offer any payments, but your name will be in the credits.

The game is almost done. If you want to see it, or if your interested in doing the voice acting, you can email me at sanchex@hotmail.ca .

I would like to hear a demo of your voice. You can use the following paragraph for the demo, or send me old recordings :

Looking for these precious metals, you stumbled upon an old woman that was walking in the park. You probably scared the inhabitants as the old lady shouted and ran away. Shortly afterwards you hear sirens in the distance.

Thanks.

Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 11:15 AM Reply

if you love voice acting then ive got a treat for you im looking for voice actors for an upcomeing christmas animation heres a small bit http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/1c2a ddc08f08bd4e5e403539cd761a0a
Cast
Easter Bunny
Santa
Head elf
RPG Elf
Mexican Elf
Extras:
Elves

if you are interested in takeing part plz write a reply to this

Xanmar
Xanmar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 23rd, 2010 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 9/23/10 11:15 AM, Sampsoncinematics wrote:

SNIP

Extras:
Elves

if you are interested in takeing part plz write a reply to this

I believe I am interested in taking part in this :)

Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Sep. 24th, 2010 @ 02:40 AM Reply

ok email me on
chester.animation@hotmail.co.uk