• 3,265 Replies
Linkakami
Linkakami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-08 18:57:30

Two voice actors still needed for my Flash! slight revisions to the previous post:

I need a male with a normal voice kind'a similar to mine (or a little deeper, and with an actual mic unlike me) which (assuming it works) can be heard here: http://www.filedropper.com/sampleme

His sample lines are:
-"Always ready, partner!"
-"Why am I back here, I know we're sold out"

Then I need another male to do deliver the following line in a heroic, undulating voice:
-"Hello old friend. Ready to go fight crime?"

Please PM me if you think you fit the part!

LordJackanapes
LordJackanapes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-09 19:47:34

Hey Newgrounds!

I am taking on an extremely ambitious project. I'm attempting to animate the entirety of the New Jedi Order series of Star Wars books - a daunting feat, I know, but one that I've been trying to do for a long time. I have a lot of voice actors in place already for the first episode, but female ones are hard to find - currently, I'm looking for an actress to play Mara Jade Skywalker. You can read through the article there if you want information on her - but basically, I'd like a voice that sounds like an adult woman, maybe a little harder-sounding than a vanilla hero-type voice. She used to be an assassin and all, so I figure she's probably got a little toughness to her voice.

If any voice actresses are interested in playing the part over a long-term period, feel free to e-mail me at njoanimated@gmail.com! Thanks!

Oh, and just so you know I'm not a huge Flash noob that is going to make this look terrible, here's some pre-production pics:
Jade Sabre
Cockpit
Luke Concept Art

There will be parts available in the future for main characters as well, so if you love Star Wars and this is something that interests you, feel free to send me an e-mail!

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-10 18:17:24

Hey all !

I'm working on a small project (a video - comedy story), and I would need someone's voice for a couple lines. It has to be a male voice, and preferably a loud voice (in the video, it's a big bartender talking).
(Also, you'll be in the credits of course :p for those who are wondering)

The lines I would need are :
1) "Upstairs, first door on the left." (He's just answering where the bathroom is, without paying much attention to the guy asking)
2) "Hey Bob ! I found the guy who shitted in your saxophone !" (He's calling his friend who's at the opposite side of the bar, so speak a little bit louder)

PM me if you wish more information, or to send me records !

Thanks a lot !
~ Crupulus

AustinBreed
AustinBreed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-11 04:43:35

I'm doing some projects through my college radio, and I need some voice actors who can help me with some promos. PM me if you're looking to build your portfolio/resume.

BBS Signature
SuperSpark
SuperSpark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-11 16:22:41

Metroid: Other Mess - Voice Actors needed for Flash Project

I was excited for Metroid: Other M and got it on Day 1 with a Pre-Order. After finishing it in 3 days, quite frankly I think it sucked. I was going to make one issue of my webcomic to make fun of it, but I got so many ideas on how to make fun of it, I thought why not make a full blown flash parody of it?

This is where you come in.

Currently the script is being developed (I just decided to do this yesterday). My tablet pen is currently broken so while I get that replaced I can write the script, get Voice Actors (Hopefully) and develop my art style to accommodate the Metroid Universe. I'll start animating this after I get my tablet pen and finish a short test animation I was doing.

Anyway, here's the information for auditions

Characters

Samus Aran
The protagonist of the Metroid Series.
Voice-Type: Medium, Medium-Low or Medium-High.
(This is the first time I'm doing auditions for something so do a voice at that pitch, but if you have something you think is cool, go for it)
Sample Line 1: MISSILE LAUNCH!!!!! (Just yell this out!)
Sample Line 2: *crying/sobbing* I look up to Adam like a father... *sniff* But he used the word "Outsider." *sniff* IT PIERCED MY HEART!!! *Cries*
Sample Line 3: Oh you have GOT to be shitting me!
Sample Line 4: I have a better idea. NUKE TIME!!!!!

Anthony Higgs
An old friend of Samus' from the Galactic Federation.
Voice-Type: Medium, Medium-Low or Low
Sample Line 1: Hey Princess. Remember me?
Sample Line 2: I'm a firin' Mah LAZOR!!!
Sample Line 3: Take this! BOOM SHAKALACKA!

Adam Malcovich
Samus' metaphorical father figure and love interest or something. Commander of the squad of Galactic Federation Soldiers. Will be portrayed as an asshat.
Voice-Type: Medium or Medium-Low
Sample Line 1: Good work Samus... But I still hate you!
Sample Line 2: Samus, I'm authorizing the use of breathing.
Sample Line 3: Any objections, lady?

Other Federation Soldiers
Other members of the Galactic Federation squad with Adam and Anthony.
Genders: Male
Voice-Type: Medium, but it doesn't really matter.
Sample Line 1: Um... Samus... are you okay?
Sample Line 2: Well, we could just knock and see if they'll let us in?
Sample Line 3: Adam! We're getting royally screwed out here! Orders?
*If you're going to audition for these extra soldiers you're welcome to put a bit of improv in your audition*

Madeline Bergman
The head scientist at the Bottle Ship
Genders: Female
Voice-Type: Medium or Medium Low
Sample Line 1: Who's there?
Sample Line 2: MB grew out of control and used the Zebesians to attack us.
Sample Line 3: Melissa. You are not a gun! You are who you choose to be... Now choose.

MB
An android with the Brain Waves of Mother Brain. Also called Melissa Bergman.
Genders: Female
Voice-Type: Medium, Medium High or High
Sample Line 1: Stay away from me!
Sample Line 2: You expect me to believe you after your own soldiers are killing each other?
Sample Line 3: Hey look. We thought it was a good idea at the time, okay?

The Gamer (You)
The person playing the damn game. You will be occasionally, if not completely, pissed off at the game.
Voice-Type: Your regular voice
Sample Line 1: Samus decided not to use Missiles or bombs UNTIL ADAM SAYS IT'S OKAY?! WHAT THE FUCK?!
Sample Line 2: Can't touch this, bitch!
Sample Line 3: That plan has "bad idea" written all over it.
*If you're going to audition for The Gamer you're welcome to put a bit of improv in your audition*

Ryu Hayabusa
The Ninja from Team Ninja. Thought he might make an appearance at some point to poke fun at Samus or something.
Voice-Type: Variable (Think stereotypical voice for a japanese ninja/martial artist and speaks in broken english/engrish)
Sample Line 1: Ha Samus! Team Ninja Screw you! Hard and Sloppy! The Hayabusa Way! *Anyone who gets this reference is awesome*
Sample Line 2: Hohoho! Foolish girl! I kill spider ninjas stronger than you.
Sample Line 3: Samus no use Ninpo? Samus stupid!
*If you're going to audition for Ryu Hayabusa you're welcome to put a bit of improv in your audition*

Deadline is October 31st
That should be enough time for people to be able to get in their lines and for me to free up my schedule.

E-mail your lines to Supersparkplugs@gmail.com
(Remember it's SuperSparkplugs not Supersparkplug. Make sure when you e-mail it to me the e-mail address is plural)

Good luck!

Also, here's my Newgrounds and Deviant Art Accounts if you want a look at my past work. (I admittedly don't have many flash works finished at the moment, but this is something ambitious that I want to pursue)
Newgrounds: http://superspark.newgrounds.com/
Deviant Art: http://supersparkplug.deviantart.com/

P.S. Can anyone link me to a place with good dinosaur or animal sound effects?

Check out my Spark Comic Website: Sparkcomic.com
DeviantArt: SuperSparkplug

nathanielmilburn
nathanielmilburn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-13 10:13:24

I have around 7 characters that need voices, we got a few people in mind but we want some more variety to choose from.

You can view the characters here: http://www.facebook.com/mtfeathertop (There's images of each, with their names)

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss it!

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-14 02:51:29

Hey again !

I need one last voice actor (for just a couple lines), for a comedy video (non-profitable, just for fun :p) !

The lines I'd need is a male voice saying :
1) "Oh really ?" (not sarcastic, but like if he was really surprised)
2) "Excuse me, where are the golden toilets please ?"

Send me a PM for any question !
Great thanks !

~ Crupulus

hrechkaness
hrechkaness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-15 12:38:19

I am looking for a voice actor to do Link from the legend of Zelda. I have completed the skit but I found my own voice isn't suited well for the part and I don't have a good quality mic. It is a comedy bit so what I am looking for is an over exaggerated expression from a young male adult. It really isn't too specific for what is required, just as long as it sounds funnier then mine for it to be considered. I really want you to exaggerate the expression of the script to the point where you almost sound stupid. I shall link you(no pun intended :P) to the animation I put together so that you have a rough idea of what I am looking for. The only thing I would like you to add is moaning and pain sounds for the last part.

Zelda Skit

This is a non profit audition but you will be entitled to full credit for work completed. There is no actual deadline but I would like to rap this up within the month. You can contact me by creating soundbites and linking me to your dumping grounds through PMs or you may contact me by email which is Hrechkaness@hotmail.com.
Cheers!
-Hrechkaness

BBS Signature
hrechkaness
hrechkaness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-15 15:52:46

At 9/15/10 12:38 PM, hrechkaness wrote: I am looking for a voice actor to do Link from the legend of Zelda. I have completed the skit but I found my own voice isn't suited well for the part and I don't have a good quality mic. It is a comedy bit so what I am looking for is an over exaggerated expression from a young male adult. It really isn't too specific for what is required, just as long as it sounds funnier then mine for it to be considered. I really want you to exaggerate the expression of the script to the point where you almost sound stupid. I shall link you(no pun intended :P) to the animation I put together so that you have a rough idea of what I am looking for. The only thing I would like you to add is moaning and pain sounds for the last part.

Sorry I would just like to add to my previous post of what the script actually is.(One of my auditions the guy couldn't understand what I was saying. I apologize for the quality of my mic.)
Link: TAKE THIS GANNOOOOOOOON
-OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO
-AHHH OWW OHHHHHH

There it is. Good Luck!

BBS Signature
EyesAdrift
EyesAdrift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-16 12:26:39

I was drunk at the time as well, good to knwo that you got the audition though haha was it near what you were going for?

BBS Signature
THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-17 18:45:52

I am making a web series with Scary the Bat in it called Lustige Fleisch Freunde ("funny meat friends" in german) and I need some voice actors.
I will be providing the voice for the following characters:
Scary the bat
Pop-Tart the fox
TK the mouse
I need voice actors for the following characters:
Ringy the lemur (female)
War the fox (evil male like killer Flippy, but a bit deeper)
Emo Bear (depressed male)
Safety the armadillo (male)
Raid K the mouse (male)
Chem the ram scientist (male)
Med the ram doctor (female)
Pac-Rat (kinda like Lifty and Shifty)
Smokey the cat (deep annoyed male)
Bitey the kitten (energetic female)
Some share will be included in this.
I just can't do all the voices by myself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature
THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-18 20:42:08

There is also a character named Ninja, who is a ninja bear and does not need very much voice acting because of the ninja mask, but I wiil do those very rare choking, breathing and grunting sounds made by him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature
RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-18 23:38:07

in need of a very specific sound effect:

the sound of a dying whale in agonizing pain.

if u want to do it just record it and send it to me in a PM!!

i need it soon!!

its for madness day

[for reference watch chuck's new tux and imagine chuck as a whale: thats the sound i need!!]

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
MOC-Productions
MOC-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-20 15:27:40

Okay, so this is my second attempt to recruit voice actors for my latest project. I've been noticing that after my last post, I had a lot of people say they were interested, but after I sent them lines, I got no response. The few that DID send me voices were great. So I'll say this, only respond if you are SERIOUS. And I know people have busy lives, but I'd rather not wait three weeks to receive the lines.

Here's a link to the project you'd be trying out for:

Trailer

Anyway, this time around, I've posted EVERY character and line that I need. If you are interested, please send me the lines you are trying out for A.S.A.P. This is about the only thing I'm waiting on before I release the finished product so forgive me for being a little antsy.

All the positions I need filled are for members of a SWAT team. There aren't too many lines for all of them so this is quick and easy work. And don't worry, you will all be credited. Here is the list. When delivering these lines, feel free to try a Chicago accent, even though its NOT required. If you can pull it off, go for it.

All voice tryouts should be sent to Deadpool175@aol.com

SWAT 1 (leader)

"There's nothing to worry about. We got him right where we want him. If this tip is legitimate, this is where he manufactures his weapons and armor"

"Alright, everyone. Remember, we're dealing with a cop killer here. Our orders are to bring him in alive, but if you get a clear shot...take it"

"Quiet!...You guys hear that?"

"Everybody...just...relax"

SWAT 2 (pessimistic)

"My wife keeps tellin' me this is a bad idea"

"There's nothing here. Just another bogus tip"

"Relax?! He's here. He's DEFINITELY here!"

SWAT 3 (panicked)

"He's here! He's on the roof! Send backup NOW!"

CHOPPER PILOT

"We've located the target. Looks like he's headed for the next building over."

"We've got a problem, sir. He just took everybody down."

Also, feel free to try out for multiple characters. PM or email me (Deadpool175@aol.com) if you have any questions. Good luck everyone.

-Matt Hunter

Voice Actor Wanted

Sanchex
Sanchex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-23 06:45:18

Hey,

I need a narrator for my game, for the storyline. The story is around 350 words.

I can't offer any payments, but your name will be in the credits.

The game is almost done. If you want to see it, or if your interested in doing the voice acting, you can email me at sanchex@hotmail.ca .

I would like to hear a demo of your voice. You can use the following paragraph for the demo, or send me old recordings :

Looking for these precious metals, you stumbled upon an old woman that was walking in the park. You probably scared the inhabitants as the old lady shouted and ran away. Shortly afterwards you hear sirens in the distance.

Thanks.

Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-23 11:15:08

if you love voice acting then ive got a treat for you im looking for voice actors for an upcomeing christmas animation heres a small bit http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/1c2a ddc08f08bd4e5e403539cd761a0a
Cast
Easter Bunny
Santa
Head elf
RPG Elf
Mexican Elf
Extras:
Elves

if you are interested in takeing part plz write a reply to this

Xanmar
Xanmar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-23 14:29:52

At 9/23/10 11:15 AM, Sampsoncinematics wrote:

SNIP

Extras:
Elves

I believe I am interested in taking part in this :)

Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-24 02:40:50

ok email me on
chester.animation@hotmail.co.uk

GrannySmith
GrannySmith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-24 19:09:09

So it turns out I suck at American accents. My microphone is pretty shit also. I need 2 voice actors to do the voices for this cartoon.
<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e e1794a72319c927718a2ea1bab0c747

Guy asks Jenna out. Gets rejected. Has a testicool chewing gum. His ball shoots out of his shorts and knocks her out. His ball says i think you know what to do. Guy does an evil laugh but then falls to his knees grabbing his crotctch. The end says Testicool the fun way to chew gum. May cause testicular cancer

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 05:21:12

Hi, I'm looking for a female voice for an animation I'm working on at the moment called "Excuse me, I'm trifle Death"

The Character:
Name: Jenny Foreman
Nationality: British (although I'm not too concerned about the accent, everyone else in the cast is English but I've got an idea on how to write around any non-English if you aren't from the UK)

If you're interested can you send these line samples to mrkerin@googlemail.com or pm me.

Line 1: "I thought I'd surprise you...um... Surprise!!"
Line 2: "Me and Grim are in love!"

Thanks

- Tom

MasaAndMune
MasaAndMune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 12:38:06

Need a VA who can do Mario & Luigi voices and is easy to access and willing to communicate through other mediums, mainly Skype.

The lines will vary as these parts are for a collab and there are 4-5 parts that I will be making, so you may be called upon to do anywhere from 10-30 lines, depending on the final dialogue.

If you could send me a message with your demo or work you have done, or just contact me and we can find other means of communication where you can show me your work.

Unfortunately at this time I can not guarantee you a spot for co-author since it is a collaboration.

You will definitely get credited as a VA in the credits of the flash, but since I am not the one running the collab, I can not guarantee the spot, although I will do my best to fight for a spot for you as part of a collab.

That is all for now.

Thanks for reading.

BarkBarkBOOM
BarkBarkBOOM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 15:51:02

I need four voice actors, or two who can do various variations in their voices.
I need two deep/evil/dark voices, and two normal ones
The dialogues are short, but just to keep this to myself until it's done, I'd rather only share the script once i have the actors.
PM for details
Deadline will be once I get all the voices I want

Still, I know there are Twilight forums with more posting options than the NG BBS.
My gallery

BBS Signature
Sanchex
Sanchex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-26 16:31:34

Hey, I need voice actor for 3 quick roles in my game.

First role :

I need a voice for 5 phrases :

-Get down here or we will open fire
-Get down here, we won't hurt you...well maybe a bit but...
-Get down here, you can't escape !
-Get down here and drop this pogo stick!
-Subject sighted, commencing pursuit.

For the first 4 phrases, the voice need to sound like a military guy, inside an helicopter, shouting those phrases to someone running away. It need to sound like in an helicopter speaker.
The last phrase need to sound like a military guy talking inside the helicopter radio.

Second role :

For this role, I only need one phrase:
-Run away from the helicopter; go back to the ground!

This phrase is said by a big alien. The voice need to be deep.

Third role:

For this one, I also need only one phrase:
-The area is clear.

It need to be a man voice.

I can't offer payment, but your name would be in the credits for the voice.

If you are interested, you can send me an email, with a demo for the role/roles you want, at sanchex@hotmail.com .

Thanks.

scorp29
scorp29
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-27 09:23:19

Hello NG \o

I need a male voice actor to finish this little demo project:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 0454

As you saw, there is only 2 people voice missing in the demo: James Blond and Henry Jekyll.

For Blond, the only detail I know about its accent it's this : " James Blond comes across sounding like a drunk but it's supposed to be a Connery slur."

For Henry Jekyll, here its bio : http://drbaghead.deviantart.com/gallery/
#/d2p85jq

Just contact me by PM if you are interested =)

I will close this when I found my male voice actor =3

THEKRAIDSTER
THEKRAIDSTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-09-30 20:59:22

I am in SERIOUS need of a voice actor.
Who I need to get on with the current episode:
Raid K (male)
Smokey(annoyed male)
War (evil deep male)

I have already talked about this on page 57 of this topic.

BBS Signature
sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-01 23:48:04

At 9/30/10 08:59 PM, THEKRAIDSTER wrote: I am in SERIOUS need of a voice actor.
Who I need to get on with the current episode:
Raid K (male)
Smokey(annoyed male)
War (evil deep male)

I have already talked about this on page 57 of this topic.

I can do several different kinds of evil voice acting. (Sadistic, sarcastic, horrific-aka monster like, evil minions with really high voices and much more. Let me know what you need.

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-01 23:49:13

At 9/23/10 11:15 AM, Sampsoncinematics wrote: if you love voice acting then ive got a treat for you im looking for voice actors for an upcomeing christmas animation heres a small bit http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/1c2a ddc08f08bd4e5e403539cd761a0a
Cast
Easter Bunny
Santa
Head elf
RPG Elf
Mexican Elf
Extras:
Elves

The dump file does not exist anymore. I'd like to help you out though.

TaraGraphics
TaraGraphics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-02 21:43:57

1. I need a Voice actor who can sound alike just as the Tank Girl(she got big tits) who appear in TANKMEN INFINITY

2. Here are some lines you can audition:
- Enemies sniper, duck!
-Shut up, asshole!
- Hey, when can we start this bullshit?
Sorry...there's a lot of swearing...:P......

3. Pm if interested and give me a link to the audio.

4. well, the deadline would occur to me if the numbers of female voices would increase

5.i'll Credit your beautiful voices for my flash~~:D

Example of my animation: TANK GIRL WTF

Here's a promo picture....:3

Thanks again~~

Voice Actor Wanted

@~~Little Mascot Rocks~~@

BadTaste
BadTaste
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-05 21:38:20

i need a voice actor for a single line in my flash

the flash is 99% complete, the only thing left is inserting this line.

all i need is (in a deep black mans voice)

YOU READY FOR THIS BLACK DICK??

inbox me!

Lsignals
Lsignals
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-10-06 07:17:38

At 10/5/10 09:38 PM, BadTaste wrote: i need a voice actor for a single line in my flash

the flash is 99% complete, the only thing left is inserting this line.

all i need is (in a deep black mans voice)

YOU READY FOR THIS BLACK DICK??

inbox me!

I could try it if you like let me know! :]