New Topic Respond to this Topic
MartialArtist
MartialArtist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 12th, 2010 @ 12:22 PM Reply

PM me. i could act for you.But I'll have to just send you my acts.

YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 12:14 AM Reply

I'm looking for a Skater voice for a game.
I just need 4 short lines. The voice actor will get 5% of the ad revenue.

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 13th, 2010 @ 04:59 AM Reply

hey guys!

theres a simple one liner up for grabs in my clock day movie!

wanna take a stab?

GO HERE!

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
JoSilver
JoSilver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 12:13 AM Reply

Request In Voice Actors! MALE, FEMALE, WHATEVER!
DETAILS HERE!

YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 12:53 AM Reply

already got that skater voice that I needed...
I will be needing a female voice though.

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

betteratbrawl7777
betteratbrawl7777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 10:05 AM Reply

Hey all, just findin' this place, so i guess this is all new to me, but that doesn't matter.

Me and a friend were doing some pondering and wanted to make an abridged series, after running
through many, we've decided on doing an "Inuyasha, that abridged series."

Only problem, we're two guys, and Inuyasha has quite a hefty cast, ranging from high voices, low
voices, animal voices, demon roars, and so on. I've come here to ask for some assistance. And worry not, if you do something in our video, you'll be credited every which way, that is if you want.

NG accounts, youtube account (if you got one), email. anything, you on it, we'll put it.

Anyways, we've roughly covered...*gulp* two or three characters...>.<

Also, if any of you voice actors know a good editor, that'd be really appreciated

And just because i have to follow the rules, heres the following...

Lets see, we'll need alot of female voices, some high, preferably like a teenage girl (For Kagome, and
some of her friends...and anyone else)
We'll need some deep voiced "emo" if you will voices (Sesshomaru)
and even some high pitched girl voices for the younger kids, who haven't reached puberty (Shippou)
Inuyasha, we're looking for the perfect voice, he'll be in most of the dialouge...
We want his voice to be...well, a mans voice. Confident and powerfull, but at times soft, but at times, shouting!!! If you think you've got what it takes, drop us a line.

Certain lines huh, well, its an abridged series, so say your favorite line that the character you're applying for says! If you've never seen it, hop onto animefreak.tv, or any other place and watch an episode or two ^^

Anyone interested should drop me a line! PM me with this account "Betteratbrawl7777" or maybe you can e-mail me "brawl_pro77@hotmail.com" if not catch me on MSN at that same address. Still no? Go to "www.chatango.com" i'm at "EdwardXfullmetal" catch me there!

Now, i'm a guy whos not to worried about dates and such, so i'l drop a rough estimate. Its Aug. 16th today. Lets say you get your lines in before September 15th. Nice month so it can float around and you've got some time. Great ^_^

As i've mentioned before, if you can give me a link to it, you'll be credited to it! So dont worry, people will know whos awesome voices they are, and where they're coming from ^_^

Thanks for sitting through this essay for me, dont forget, just name the character, and unless i know you, just drop me a line, and line...say at least more then 5 words. Just so i can grasp it. Alright! The ones chosen will be announced on Sep. 15th. Thanks All! I hope i get to work with lots of you.

~~~Betteratbrawl7777

Just an honest guy working for a honest days check...errrr...I mean just some lazy ass kid who stumbled on to this site and really grew to like it

BBS Signature
lcplbradley
lcplbradley
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 11:26 AM Reply

i am looking to do some voice acting for anyone i am just starting to do voice acting and have read for one person but the movie was never finished if anyone needs a voice actor please send me a message on this site

Gaaz
Gaaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 01:28 PM Reply

Hey everyone. I'm making a flash called Pokemon Awesome Version.

Basically I need voices that have the same style as the awesome parody's. For example: http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/awe some

The characters are:
Male Voices:
Ash
Brock
James
Gary
Meowth
Pikachu
Bulbasaur

Female Voices:
Jessy
Dawn
May
Misty

You will probably end up doing multiple voices as we're only going for humour here.

Please send a sample of your voice to gazreth08@googlemail.com
If it's good enough I'll send you a script, in return you send me the audio clips in mp3 format.

If you have any more questions PM me on this Account.

I HAD BIGBADRON'S LAST EVER LOCK
PM if you like or dislike my sig.
Liked (12) Disliked (3)

BBS Signature
No-Brainer
No-Brainer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 16th, 2010 @ 08:53 PM Reply

Need Voice actors for upcoming Mastermind themed project.

All normal voices, an Evil Mastermind-like voice would be appreciated for the main character.

For details, PM please and thank you!

Voice Actor Wanted

tfw no face

BBS Signature
Sanchex
Sanchex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2010 @ 02:02 PM Reply

Hey, I have a game that is almost done ( should be done in 1 week or less, still missing things). Here it is: http://megaswf.com/serve/36928/ .

I would need a free voice actor, for the game. Actually, here it's what would need to be done: there would be 5 phrases said by the helicopter, 2-3 phrases said by the alien ship, 1 phrases said by an alien, and 5-6 phrases of a storyline that would need to be said out loud.

The phrases are not completly written yet, but I should be done with that in 1 or 2 days.
But here is an example of 1 sentence that will need to be said by the helicopter :
"Get down here or we will open fire"
The voices coming out of the helicopter, would need to look like if the guy inside the helicopter is using loudspeaker or something like that. Actually, like in movies, when a police helicopter arrives and tell you to stop.

And here is a sentence that will need to be said by the alien inside the alien ship :
"Run away from the helicopter. Go back to the ground "

I can't offer any payment, but I would put your name in the credits, for the voices.

So, I need someone that will be able to do what I need. You can use the 2 sentence I wrote beofre to show what you can do.

You can reply to this thread, or contact me via private message, or email : sanchex@hotmail.ca

Thanks

Sanchex
Sanchex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2010 @ 02:07 PM Reply

Sorry for double posting, but I forgot to say that the alien need to have a deep alien voice :P

Thanks, I'm waiting for your replies.

Jonimator
Jonimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 17th, 2010 @ 08:38 PM Reply

hey there
can you do a good obama impression? yes, that one, president barack obama. Well if so i'm looking for a voice actor to do a short like 30 second flash. if anyones up for it give me a PM.
thanks annd..good day

mushu55t
mushu55t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 18th, 2010 @ 06:23 PM Reply

I need a female voice who can sound like a 21-25 year old mature female for a character I need in an animation that I am trying to start up.

headphenomenon
headphenomenon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2010 @ 12:12 AM Reply

This is a big one. I just finished writing a screenplay for an animated movie to be posted here on Newgrounds. It's called Kent Willis: The Real Spider-Man (the link goes to its Facebook page). It's a short story about a kid who loves Spider-Man, and one day gets cast as Spider-Man in a movie. He learns that he's more than just cast as Spider-Man, he's become Spider-Man using SCIENCE! Now that I've explained the story. Let me give you all a look at the 18 characters in the movie. Oh, by the way, send all parts solely via email to vccarl98@gmail.com. Auditions can be sent via PM. And, being a second version, lots of parts are taken. 4 parts remain people. FOUR PARTS!

Major Roles:
Narrator (Eyesadrift) - with an announcer-like voice, the narrator explains stuff from the 3rd person at some points.
Kent Willis (U-Gamer) - the main protagonist who is 15-years old and becomes Spider-Man. He is a huge fan of Spider-Man too.
Scott Curth(U-Gamer) - one of the main protagonists who is the director of the movie Kent is put in, and becomes Kent's best friend. He's 23 years old, but is also very cool.
Dr. Pete Rutgare (Eyesadrift) - A 25-year old doctor who sounds a bit like a nerd. As well as Kent and Scott, he is a big Spider-Man fan.
Dean Willis - The 37-year old father of Kent Willis. He becomes the main antagonist throughout the movie, Chameleon. PM/email me: "Is that all you got, Spider-Man?"

Supporting Characters:
Mary Willis (Sasuya) - The 36-year old mother of Kent Willis. She is only seen throughout the movie at the family home, nowhere else.
Dr. Kennedy (U-Gamer) - Seen briefly in only one scene in the movie, this 107-year old doctor/scientist, uses his a needle to get some blood from Kent so he can make the Spider-Man gene.
Office Smilten (Liquid5150) - This fire-fighter (will be credited as Fire-Fighter) doesn't believe in Spider-Man, until Kent as Spider-Man comes along and saves a baby from a burning building.
Mr. Simon Hoot - The father of the baby who Spider-Man saved from the burning building. PM/email me:"He's a savior, a real savior. Thank God, Spider-Man."
Mrs. Karen Hoot(rustyslim) - The mother of the baby who Spider-Man saved from the burning building, she is seen only twice, crying in joy.
Frank P. Lombardi (aka Frank the Bartender) - An irish english-speaking bartender who owns a bar called Frank's (not revealed in the movie). PM/email me: "I need a name."
Secret Agent (jollyrogue) - An agent who helps Scott, Dr. Rutgare, and Kent in the end of the movie.
Doc Ock (mariobros153) - Appearing in the end of the movie, he should sound a bit like his appearance in Spider-Man 2.

Not-So-Importants/News People:
Tom Kayertu (mariobros153) A news anchorman. Sounds like Tom Tucker from Family Guy (optional, though).
Kina Saiaunt (rustyslim) - A news anchorwoman.
Kenny Tooner (mariobros153) - A news anchorman. He goes live to speak to people on the streets, mostly important witnesses (like Mr. and Mrs. Hoot).
Ollie Williams - A news anchorman. He makes a guest appearance in an exclusive easter-egg scene which will be hidden as a scene when the news comes on. He comes from Family Guy, and your part must sound like him. PM/email me: "It's sunny!"
Witness #1 - This witness talks about seeing the Chameleon being seen taking the form of Frank the Bartender. In a desperate mugger voice, PM/email me: "He hid him in the freezer."

So I've made every one of these characters (Ollie doesn't count as an original character though), and each is uncasted as of now. Take any part, besides Kent Willis (that's my part!). After 5000 characters of writing, I'm ready to say it - "Sign Up for a Part Now!"

*Any roles without a sample phrase at the end are taken if a person's name is there. If no name is near the character's name, the part is reserved for a certain person. IF that person turns down the offer, the sample phrase will be posted.
*Three characters per. person (max).

(Note: This is the second version of the available parts.)

06-17-11: User of the Day
07-25-11: 1500th Post
08-09-11: Level 13!

Jaspeer
Jaspeer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 20th, 2010 @ 04:31 AM Reply

Hey, i need a voice actor to say two pretty simple lines:

1. rangasunited.com
2. the Jasper Show

you will get co-authored on EVERY submission, i submit.
Just PM me with a link, cause i dont think i will be re-checking this thread, just to see if anyone is interested.

You are smarter than me - CleverBot

BBS Signature
Flashsoldier
Flashsoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2010 @ 08:35 AM Reply

Hei Newgrounds,I and a small humble team are making an Indie 3D FPS Horror Survival game and we're in a need of some Russian voices.We mainly need a man with a strong russian voice/accent in between his 30's and 50's.
If you meet the requirement and are interested in having your voice in an Indie game,here is a test line:

*talking voices background*-Days since entering the mine-1.I'm currently waiting for the platform to take us to the mine were I can begin making money for my family.They said the need people like us,because they're working on a project and yet they won't tell us nothing,I think it's because ....*siren sound*-It's time to go,I'll finish this later.

(I will take care of the effects,but if you want,you're more then welcome to do them on your own)

You can contact me with a PM

Flashsoldier
Flashsoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2010 @ 09:51 AM Reply

Screenie...

Voice Actor Wanted

DecimatingKids
DecimatingKids
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2010 @ 04:18 PM Reply

I need someone with a deep voice to sound like a black man and say "Yo man, gimme sum dat KFC!" (stereotypical much). PM me with your submission and u will get credit

Its ma Show im Mikey Sarnie BABE!

Hitme Uppp My E-Mail

BBS Signature
up-a-notch
up-a-notch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 22nd, 2010 @ 04:21 PM Reply

1 - i need a nerdy 13 year old male voice with an American accent
2 - Audition lines:
"there i submitted my flash, hey what this button? forums...hmmm"
3 - email me at upanotchgames@gmail.com
4 - the deadline is on September 4th so get working!
5 - you will get 15 % rev and co-authorship!

Bipolar Smiley: (:(

BBS Signature
BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 23rd, 2010 @ 02:38 PM Reply

I'm making an animation and I need someone who can imitate the Phil Argus voice from Bonus Stage.

I already have the script, opening credits, and most of the animatic done.

Contact me at bizzarro.mc@gmail.com

Thank you.

Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
TankofDestruction
TankofDestruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 24th, 2010 @ 12:20 PM Reply

I am an animator who is in need of a voice actor who can do a demon or demonic voice for my movie mario's destiny. If anyone is interested in trying, my email is mikel1015@comcast.net. thanks for your help.

<@>

XiaoxiaoGOD
XiaoxiaoGOD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 24th, 2010 @ 12:44 PM Reply

Requesting commited voice actors for anime serise/Trailer!

Im putting the finishing touches on my trailer fr my upcomming anime serise. Im not quite done but im almost there. All i need now is voice actors and a few sound effects :D So i only need two males for this trailer im working on.

Charecters are: Snow and Kaito

Snow Is a 16 year old. He is brash outgoing and friendly. he needs to sound like a 16 year old. not too old not too young. Also improvise on the lines as well :D

Kaito: Kaito kind of has the sasuke personality to him. He is dark and quiet but hes still also a 16 year old so he has to have a personality to him.

HERES THE WIP:http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/
5df46e9fe8d6548007fb420d6c3d75b7
SO SEE WHAT THE SCENE IS LIKE! inbox if you are interested and for the lines as well!

Voice Actor Wanted

Even a broken clock works twice a day :3

Yeah, I dont get it either

BBS Signature
huongnd
huongnd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 24th, 2010 @ 01:01 PM Reply

I need a relatively versatile voice actor who says a few short lines about swine flu.
Please PM me.

OnionsXD
OnionsXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 24th, 2010 @ 01:20 PM Reply

I need a voice. for my character Kolaskum, he's a blue bird...that sounds odd but I don't care..

VOICE TYPE: Deep, not black man deep but not girly high either....a little bit lower than average I guess

He's the second main character and the one that always gets annoyed by the main one...if that kinda helps out to know...

my email is kos_productions@hotmail.com
and I want soemone who already has some kinda voice demo on NG that I can listen to, and I need someone who can get voices to me within a day or so. PM me on NG and I'll check you out! :P Okthnxbai!

You can see Kolaskum in my latest cartoon btw

Voice Actor Wanted

Come check me out!

TerrorCinema
TerrorCinema
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 25th, 2010 @ 02:06 PM Reply

For a Horror animation called 'Strigoi', the deadline is next week so it's kind of urgent.

CHARACTERS:

GOOD GUYS:
PLISKIN:
Pliskin has been traveling Europe for around two months on his motorcycle when he stops at a bar in Romania. Pretty badass. American. If you're auditioning it would be preferable if you'd hit puberty. Has 19 lines.
TEST LINE: "Yeah, well, gotta do what you gotta do." TAKEN BY JARGON

BARTENDER:
Although he's a 40 year old fat guy, he somehow looks cool anyway. Also rather badass. He's from Romania so an accent would be nice. Again, an older voice would be good. Has 10 lines (one consists purely of screaming).
TEST LINE: "Come on guys, I don't want any trouble in my bar."

WAITRESS:
A sexy waitress with big boobs. She's nice, though, and can defend herself (to a certain degree, anyway).
TEST LINE: "There's no way you're leaving me alone in the car."

BAD GUYS:

BIKER #1:
The leader of the pack. He's a bit of an asshole. Rides a Harley Davidson, like the others. You don't want to mess with this guy. Has 7 lines.
TEST LINE: "Shut up, fat man, if you want your bar to keep looking sociable without blood on the walls."

BIKER #2:
He and biker #3 seem to follow biker #1. He's a bit of a !@#$%^&. Has 6 lines.
TEST LINE: "I gotta take a piss."

BIKER #3:
A bit older than biker #1 and 2. Yet another !@#$%^&. Has 1 line.
TEST LINE: "You should kill that guy, boss."
Send your lines to both danoshea@westnet.com.au AND vik12312@hotmail.com.
I greatly appreciate any auditions.

EvilRiku17
EvilRiku17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 25th, 2010 @ 04:19 PM Reply

I'm putting together a series of short, live-action videos (about 6 videos, 3-5 mins of monologue) that will be featured on Youtube. The purpose of the videos is to set a storyline, and give instructions, to a large group of college students on how to play a game on campus.

The character I need a voice actor for is the antagonist, so I need somebody who can sounds like a bad guy. Preferably a lower-voice, throaty kind of bad-guy, not a 1980's Cobra Commander kind of bad-guy.

These videos will not be featured on Newgrounds, and will not gather much attention outside of my college on Youtube, but if you want to help out and get your voice out there, that would be great! I will credit you with your name in the description of the video.

If anybody is willing to help me out please PM me or email me at khgamer17@gmail.com and I will send you a sample script to read over. Thanks.

PurplePlanet
PurplePlanet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 25th, 2010 @ 06:56 PM Reply

I would be interested in voice acting for other people's flash series/movies. Also I have a series of my own I have voices open for.

If anybody is interested or needs a female voice, PM. =)

Signature.

MOC-Productions
MOC-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 27th, 2010 @ 01:26 PM Reply

Hello Newgrounds,

Well, I've reached that point in my latest project where I am in need of voice actors. I have about seven open slots. It's a Batman movie. Here's a little rundown of what I'm looking for...

-Five S.W.A.T. team members. You don't necessarily have to sound old, but I don't want people who sound extremely young either.

-Harvey Bullock. If any of you don't know who Harvey Bullock is, look him up on youtube. Find something from him that comes from Batman the animated series. If you can come even close to that voice AND accent, I'll consider you.

- Commissioner Gordon. Now I'm pretty positive I already have Gordon picked, but if you think you can pull it off, and I mean REALLY pull it off, go ahead and try and I'll give it some thought.

Anyone interested can shoot me a PM on this site or email me at Deadpool175@aol.com. If you have voice samples of ANY kind, please email them. I don't want to have to send out a script just yet, but I will if I have to. Good luck everyone and thanks for your time.

P.S. Here's a link to the teaser trailer for what you'd be trying out for.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/

-Matt Hunter

Voice Actor Wanted

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 27th, 2010 @ 06:14 PM Reply

Alright, everyone. We're ready to start the fourth installment to the Game Ranger series. The story for this one has changed FIVE TIMES, and has been finalized. We're introducing some original characters and bringing in some retro ones for you nostalgia junkies. In addition, we're showing what's been going on with Princess Willow and providing a huge bit of back story for one of the other main characters.

So, what do I need from you? Well, some pretty bad ass voice acting with a clear mic and set in MP3 format. What characters do we need voices for? Well, lucky for you, I've decided to go ahead and release the character list so you know exactly what you're auditioning for (unlike when I did SFvsDBZ).

What YOU will not be expected to do is swear up a storm. The only character that we will have with the obscenities is Ron, as that's his persona in this series.

Okay, so here's the list and how they should sound:

Magus/Janus - (Unfortunately Echnaret is unable to do the voice this time around)
-He should sound a little eccentric and maybe even fruity, but his strengths and frustrations should come through. To get an idea, check out the last scene in the Game Ranger 3 for his voice.

Magus Line Sample:
"Look, Game Ranger, when I told you that you could use the End of Time as your base of operations, I assumed you would actually be doing something besides making a mess of the place." - Janus

Crono - (From Chrono Trigger)
-Does not have a ton of lines, but is important especially for the bonus scene. Should obviously sound somewhat young, but strong. Not a deep voice. Around the age of 18 like in the game.

Crono Line Sample:
"...and tell me why I don't just Luminare this entire place instead?" (frustrated and tired, not angry)

Inky - (From Pacman)
-One of the ghosts, blue, from Pacman! This individual is always angry and strong willed. His voice has a New Jersey accent...like almost over the top New Jersey. Offensive to New Jersey and somewhat cartoonish. Think Super Guido.

Inky Line Sample:
"I swear to fucking god if one more time that douche bag...Eh? Who's this mook?"

Blinky - (From Pacman)
-Another ghost from Pacman? YEP! Blinky is the red ghost in the game. This individual likes to keep his cool and has a strong British accent. Not over the top, but think of the cockney accent of Dick van Dyke's character, Bert, in Mary Poppins.

Blinky Line Samples:
"If you'd just give me a moment, I'd learn that, for Heaven's sake!"

Claude - (From Pacman)
-Claude is the orange ghost from Pacman. This character has a hillbilly accent. NOT Texas, not Oklahoma, not Wyoming, but HILLYBILLY. In other words, think redneck plus dirt farmer. He should be a little slow.

Claude Line Sample:
"Uh, hold on a sister raping minute...did he say something about Princess Willow?"

Pinky - (From Pacman)
-The last ghost in the Pacman game, this one is Female . Pinky will have a cartoon style Valley Girl accent. If you remember, it should be like the commercial in which the girl states, "Like, I don't eat meat, because I'm, like, a vet-inarian!"

Pinky Line Sample:
"I may be, like, a lady, but I swear I will, like, so skull fu...who's this?"

Pacman - (From Pacman)
-The hero, or is he, of the Pacman game. Ever see the old Pacman cartoons? If not, YouTube them. Here's Episode 1. Pacman should sound close to what he does in the cartoon: A mix of Mel Brooks and Woody Allen.

Pacman Line Sample:
"You giant, fat, round whore! What's the meaning of this, you skank!?"

Ms Pacman - (From Ms Pacman)
-Unlike the cartoon version of Ms Pacman on the Pacman Show, this Ms Pacman should sound older, near her 40's, and still have a sexy and sensual sounding voice. The tone of the voice should be soft and seductive as well.

Ms Pacman Line Sample:
"Hey...you don't look like a power pellet. You don't look like one of those ghosts, either. What in the world are you?"

Kinto - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-One of five original characters for this episode. Kinto is the youngest of the five characters, but he isn't a child. Think more around the age of Gohan, 11, when he defeated Cell. He should sound strong, but still have a hint of fear in his voice.

Kinto Line Sample:
"Good! Get out there and kick some ass then!"

Komori - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-FEMALE. The second of the five original characters. She is strong willed with a light voice, but not too soft. She is a warrior after all. She should be a little like Rukia from Bleach (though not the voice, just the persona that comes through) and Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion (again, not the voice, just the persona).

Komori Line Sample:
"Maybe the problem is that we're just being too predictable. We try to go one right after the other and all at once...what if we attacked in random pairs?"

Subarashii - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-The joker of the group. He should always sound amused at what's going on, and yet serious at the same time. The tone of his voice should always be nonchalant, but not uncaring.

Subarashii Line Sample:
"That's one of Naruki's strongest attacks. There's no way anyone could have survived that!"

Aku - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-A major bad ass and visual power house, though a little goofy looking, Aku is one of the protagonists. He's over confident and cocky like Nappa from Dragon Ball Z, but he does NOT have the same voice. His voice should be a little deep, but not "4 Kids TV on Saturday" style. Think the original Shredder from Ninja Turtles, but without the "he sounds like a dork" tone.

Aku Line Sample:
"That actually stung! Hey, Washi, what do you think? Should I just destroy them all by myself?"

Wahi - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-Washi is the Aku's leader and one of Broly's generals. A little psychotic, but in complete control. He should sound around 22 years of age and be confident, yet amused. Once he gets going into his fighting frenzy, he should almost sound like he has lost his mind, but very still well spoken enough to be in control of his power.

Aku Line Sample:
"Don't go getting greedy on me, Aku! I want to have some fun with at least one of them, too!"

Naruki - (Original character - Dragon Ball Z/Shonen Jump! style game world)
-This character is taken.

Fat Fairy - (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
-What can I say other than it's the fat fairy from LoZ: ALttP? She is always eating, and should sound like she's a little out of breath just by talking. Male or Female.

Fat Fairy Line Sample:
"I'm a stress eater! *fairy starts chomping* It's hard for me to *fairy starts chomping* stay healthy when I have to worry about you *fairy starts chomping* fucking things up all the time!"

Richter Belmont - (From Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and Castlevania: Nocturne of the Moonlight)
-A major part in the Game Ranger series and an integral part of this episode. He should have a rich, deep voice. As an example, watch Game Ranger 3.

Richter Line Sample:
"As you know, it is the burden of my family to rise against evil time, and time again... From our birth we are trained in combatitive strategies and martial arts. Since my ancestor, Leon, took possession of the whip, known as the Vampire Killer, born of alchemy using the blood of a loved one, the family's fate has been sealed."

Princess Willow - (Original Game Ranger character)
-Princess Willow is the whole reason this entire thing got started. She should sound young, but not like she's a high school freshman or in middle school. Her voice in this episode should be soft, sad, and almost like she's given up hope, but a small bit of hope remains.

Princess Willow Line Sample:
"I see... So even with the summoning ritual interrupted, we were successful. And yet...it seems as though he has lost all the powers that should be granted to him..."

Voice Actor Wanted

Sunrie
Sunrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 27th, 2010 @ 06:16 PM Reply

Well, there's the voices that we need. I'm looking forward to receiving many quality auditions, just like so the animations in the past did.

Submit your audtions to me by way of the Newgrounds.com/Dump in .RAR format through PM's. Please state what character you are auditioning for and how you would like to be credited (NG name or real name) if you are selected. I WILL notify everyone who receives a part and if you don't, then why I didn't chose you.

**Screen shot is of work in progress will not represent final production