• 3,265 Replies
Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-12 12:22:52

Made a good demo. Please, don't listen to my old one- unless you want your ears to bleed.

• Demo Reel (better) Morph94
    Demo Reel (better) Morph94 by Morph94

Click to listen.

Score
    2.29 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

BBS Signature
JulyRed
JulyRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-13 08:06:30

I need a male voice actor who can do a voice for a normal sounding teenager

Research papers writing tips

TankofDestruction
TankofDestruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-13 11:38:19

I need VAs for my movie "Mario's Destiny". I need a voice actor who is able to talk like mario. And i am also looking for a VA who can do a frat boy voice and a great voice actor for a teen male who can get emotions extremely well. My email is mikel1015@comcast.net. Thanks

<@>

AngelofPeace
AngelofPeace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-13 22:04:48

I hope this is the right thread for this, let me know if not. I am 18, male, and offering my services as a voice actor.

These are some of the voices in my arsenal:

-Demon
-Someone on the other end of the phone or radio.
-Robot.
-Alien.
-"Parseltongue" (someone who can speak to snakes, for those of you who don't know J.K Rowling coined the term, basically a hissing, whispering, surrounding voice)

I'm willing to attempt any other voice you need, just describe character and mood, and I'll give it a shot. PM me for a sample of work.

Tysuru
Tysuru
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-14 14:31:36

Joining the Voice Acting Field

Check out my demo if you're interested:

• Tysuru Voice Demo-roll
    Tysuru Voice Demo-roll by Tysuru

Click to listen.

Score
    2.78 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

Bitrate
Bitrate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-14 18:02:38

Hi i'm working on a new piece and i need a male voice actor (british) and a female voice actor (american) to record some lines of dialogue. You don't need to be from those countries but must do a convincing accent.

PM me and i'll tell you more about the project

monvad22
monvad22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-15 15:09:43

require voice actor... need a deep voiced person, your average narrator really... i am making a halo machinima and need a narrator who narrates at starts of episodes. i would like you to read a long test line "log start. war, war is a violent thing. It was not four years after peace was declared and civil war now breaks lose. The humans barricade themselves inside their houses, they are being pushed back. I'm afraid it is not long before all trace of humanity is wiped from this planet. End log entry 1." this is sorta the baseline story of it... please send this clip to sam@kiessler.co.uk and this is a starting project so it will be a long while to be completed.... deadline i guess is september?? thanks guys (:

Generations1st
Generations1st
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-15 15:58:36

[Game Name]
The Omegas Forge

It's Basically an Anime game lengthened Project which will consist strongly in Street fighting,And other Skirmishes i already have enough voice overs currently 13 volunteers 5 girls and 8 guys so i don't really need anymore this is just to inform some i haven't got back to in emails that if i haven't read your messages or got back to you, it's mainly because i'm Still seeing other peoples voice acting projects which are analyzed for clearing up and then Enhanced for the proper fit so bare with me i can't take all of you... sorry lol ( I really Didn't Expect this many o.o)

For those who don't know what this game is about it's been planned for some time now...
by the 20th to 26 of july we should have everyone's Special move sounds and their Role characters...

These are Some of the ideas moves from my friends..

Example: Arawak Attack of the FROZEN WOLF! ( Frozen Attacks)

Example: Destruct o Time DESTROYER! (Status Sonic Explode effects)

Example: You see these Muscles? Seeyaa!! (combo Status) <---Favorite one btw lol

If you think you Can Still Squeeze in as another Street Fighter..... We Will See...

For now Happy Voice Acting and Take Care

G-FLASH 2010

Behind the Scenes of the Game Dated July 2010

BBS Signature
squidly
squidly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 01:40:56

I need a voice actor that can do some decent impersonations of people's voices, for a game about a fight between the NAACP and the Tea Party, based off of recent happenings on CNN.

This is due to the fact that apprently, I can just take the audio clips of the guys saying the quotes.

Anyways, I need this quickly, I need to get this done by tomorrow (the game itself is right about done, I just need the voices) because I need to get it into the realm of relevance.

Good.

Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 07:00:49

I'm currently looking for two voice actors to do some work in a thriller/sci-fi I wrote.

Synopsis: Future. A covert government organization has sprung up from the shadows of society, taking in average people off the streets and changing them, using techniques of isolation and manipulation to 'make them better models of society.'

Characters:

Lead Scientist: The governments trained monkey, a cold, cruel, uncaring, power hungry madman. I'll leave his voice up to you- go crazy!

Mr. Henry Johnston: The government's newest lab rat. As to his voice, I need someone able to sound like a really freaking afraid wimp. Gasps, screams, panting (ew) and cries are all quite welcome.

As to the audition. I posted the script here:

http://morph94.newgrounds.com/news/post/

And I'll let you choose your audition line (or lines, if you prefer)
If interested, please talk to me at fable_master_mind@yahoo.com
Thanks for the time!

BBS Signature
Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 14:20:06

Extremely sorry for the double post, but just to let you know, the role of Johnston has been filled. Still looking for a scientist.

BBS Signature
sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 17:07:52

Hey guys, I finally have some demos uploaded on here! It's two different random funny compilations of different voices. NOT PLANNED, so they are pretty random all the way through. Some of the voices sound pretty crappy on one of them because I was a little too close to the mic, but it's pretty solid voicing for coming up with it while I recorded!

First one include voices I emulated including:
Annoying Orange( A hit on youtube)
Vegeta ( A little too loud in my opinion)
Secret Agent Bob, Tafts Pony brigade( Completely messed up his voice, but replaced it with something funny)
David Draiman ( This is the one I was too close for so his voice in my opinion is an insult to disturbed=(
And some own voices of mine including my normal voice and different evil voices! I thought it came out to be pretty good so take a look and leave a review if you would!

The other one is completely random yet oddly funny Redneck voices with Russian voices.

Cletus plays a retard, and this other guy ( I guess I'll call him Bob for now) plays Cletus's friend. {Starts out slow but becomes pretty funny and I assume a lot of you will enjoy it!

So go ahead and check them out if you want. Have a good one everybody! Peace.

Bitrate
Bitrate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-18 19:09:31

I need a Male voice actor to record some lines of dialogue for a short dramatic piece PM me if you are interested

monvad22
monvad22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-19 14:28:37

well... i have a tricky one voice actors! i am doing a halo machinima and i have 2 narrators in it. a human one(part already taken) and a covenant narrator! it would be good if the voice actor had a knowledge of the game "Halo" so they could try a covenant voice. this is quite a tricky part and if you are not familiar with Halo, I think you could do some research. if you are interested, email me here and i will send you a test line! good luck guys (:

Morph94
Morph94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-19 18:09:38

...Scientist taken.

BBS Signature
Butlerman
Butlerman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-22 11:43:49

I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more on this, i saw the word "drama" and i was immediatly interested haha

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-22 22:54:52

Hello everyone !

With the new runescape machinima competition coming, I'll give it a
try again this time and try to do better than top 30, and this time
I'm including voice acting. Currently I have the main idea of the
video, I'm still working on the script, but I will need one more
person to play one of the characters, and I hope to find this person
here :). (You will be mentionned in the credits of course, if you were
wondering).

The voice needed is a male voice, and most of the time you will be
just talking (and one scream at the end :p). I'll send the script to
everyone who's interested, once written. I might ask slight changes if
really important, but I'll try to avoid it.

Send me a private message here if you want to participate, and if several people are willing to participate, I'll choose the best one then :p. Also, samples of your voice are welcome too (say anything)

The deadline for the contest is 16 august, and I come back from holidays on 1st august so I hope to get the voice records for when I'm back, or a week later max :)

Thanks A LOT !

~ Crupulus

DrawnSean
DrawnSean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-23 07:01:38

Hey guys, Girls, Alien Homo-sexual tentacle bearing people.

I'm Sean, And I'm looking for good voice-actor.

Preferably a speaking style the same or similar Egorapter, Also,

This isn't another parody, It's a humorous short completely non video-game related.

XD

Any who, If your interested, Shoot me a PM and I'll send you the VERY SHORT script.
;)

Here's a screen-shot of the WIP.

Voice Actor Wanted

ahem.

up-a-notch
up-a-notch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-23 11:40:28

I need 2 voice actors each voice multiple characters but you can audition as the main girl/guy

so the guy sound kind of tough but is still pretty young 19 - 25 has a american accent or whatever

the girl sound like most girls with an american accent...

for the guy say: "When I was in High School theorizing with my friends on slow nights about what to do in a nuclear apocalypse, there were always only three things to consider: guns, ammo, and food."

for the girl say: "Jeff? You want some dinner?"

pm me or email me at: upanotchgames@gmail.com

no deadline!

5 % revenue each

Bipolar Smiley: (:(

BBS Signature
DrawnSean
DrawnSean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-24 06:24:17

Guys, I'm NO LONGER looking for voice actors.

ahem.

Phoenix114
Phoenix114
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-24 14:31:13

Hey I'm looking for some voice actors. Preferably, two. One person has to sound like a wise ass or someone from family guy, basically. And the other has to sound like an enthusiastic foreign person as if he were from Pakistan or afghan but he has to be silly. Just PM me if you're interested!

EyesAdrift
EyesAdrift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-25 15:06:52

If ya need a VA check out my stuff. I might be able to help.

BBS Signature
Shenaniganon
Shenaniganon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 13:10:10

To whomever it may concern.
I need some number of voice actors for a flash.
"Oh hey, it's yet another guy who's 'working on this secret Flash' for about 10 years and then it turns out to be Mario screwing Kirb--" NO.
No.
It is awesome. I ultra-promise. But like a stingy bastard, I cannot pay you, so this is just for those willing to accept a challenge and practice their voice acting. This also means if you quit halfway through, I can't do anything except shake my fist at the sky and go "ooooooo, that wascaly woice-actah." Don't do that though, that would be a dick move.
Anyway, see if you can do any of these voices:

-Fat guy. (as in, you don't even need to see them to tell that they're fat. You know, all nasally and stuff.)
-Batman. The old raspy kind.
-Funny "that awkward guy at the party hogging the punch bowl" voice. Well, that's kind of a weird way to put it, actually. Just think Leo from Leo & Satan. Several characters will have voices similar to this, but they can probably all be covered by one person.
-Rage guy. Voice is deep, kind of raspy. Always shouting. Whoever can do Batman can do this as well, because this is just exaggerated Batman.

The stuff should be funny, above all. PM me if you are interested, or reply here and I will PM you with the details. The flash will mostly consist of Newgrounds users and staff, you know, being dumb, but I don't want to reveal too much. You may also be included, but if you are not well-known, your character may steal your identity. What I mean is that you'll primarily become known as a character in a Flash, and it will be super-weird. People will go to your account page and look at your screen-name and be like "hurr hurr I get the reference," and you'll be like "no."

Aesc
Aesc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 13:40:21

Hey guys! I need a female voice actor to play the main character's mother in my audiobook, The Angel and the Devil. All I can really say for voice type is sound motherly, and not too young. The woman is in her later 30's to 40's. I need the lines asap, because I can't finish the first chapter of the audiobook without the mother's lines. Take note, it is a minor role, so if you don't want to do a whole lot, this is the role for you!

Email auditions in mp3 format to zukesgirl@ymail.com
Here are the lines:

Line 1: Joining the living, are we?
Line 2: Alright then, grumpy. I assume you're hungry by now. I left you some dinner in the fridge. Just heat it up or eat it cold.

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 16:37:32

Hello there,

I'd love to audition for several of these voices that you require. Payment be damned lol! I just want to be recognized eventually so starting out slow suits me just fine as well. Name's Steve, I'm a 20 year old male, and can do a large amount of different voices! If you want, you could also check out my demos on my profile. Let me know! Peace.

Pic of one of my favorite old games that I haven't played in years. (I had a post that mentioned myself wanting to do some old PC games parodies/flashes, but no one responded. From now on I'm just goin to include this little advertisement so to speak. -SID914

Voice Actor Wanted

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 16:39:55

...that was not supposed to be in the forum....MUTHER FU&*KING MOZILLA!

Shenaniganon
Shenaniganon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-26 18:43:33

Relating to my above post, I have everyone I need. Thanks, guys.

UnrealCanine
UnrealCanine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-27 09:20:35

2 Female voices needed

Julie;
A young Irish girl who dreams of being champion. She's had the lessons and the training, but her short-sightedness will mean her dream will never florish.

If you can do an Irish accent, you're hired!

example lines
"Ha haa, Ireland lives on"
*muttering* "Okay, concentrate Julie"
"Unlucky boyo"

Medea;
A cool but violent personality, disregard for others well being, and an unrestrained attitude make one powerful champion. Many have tried to defeat her, all have failed.

Medea's voice needs to be deep and intimidating.

example lines
*after knocking you down* "Ha ha, ya like that?"
"Go home lassie. This is a grown up's ring."
*frustrated* "Damn You!"

Louissi
Louissi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-27 12:58:36

Looking for a male story narrator.
Here is the description:
http://louissi.newgrounds.com/news/post/

pm me plz

UnrealCanine
UnrealCanine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-07-28 21:00:06

At 7/27/10 09:20 AM, UnrealCanine wrote: 2 Female voices needed

Julie;
A young Irish girl who dreams of being champion. She's had the lessons and the training, but her short-sightedness will mean her dream will never florish.

If you can do an Irish accent, you're hired!

example lines
"Ha haa, Ireland lives on"
*muttering* "Okay, concentrate Julie"
"Unlucky boyo"

Medea;
A cool but violent personality, disregard for others well being, and an unrestrained attitude make one powerful champion. Many have tried to defeat her, all have failed.

Medea's voice needs to be deep and intimidating.

example lines
*after knocking you down* "Ha ha, ya like that?"
"Go home lassie. This is a grown up's ring."
*frustrated* "Damn You!"

Sorry, third character

Kay;
A hyperactive crazy girl with the attention span of a turkey sandwich. However, she's not to be underestimated.

Anyone who sounds North American (Excluding Mexico) Please feel free to audition.

lines
"Ready when you are"
*Getting up from a knockdown* "Where am I?"
*victorious and singing* "Go Kay! go Kay! you're the winner! you're the winner!"