tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 8th, 2010 @ 07:46 PM Reply

JOHNNY SALEM EPISODE 3 UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

THE VOICES FOR ADAM, WADE, AND CARMEN HAVE BEEN FOUND.

However, I DESPERATELY NEED THE FINAL VOICE FOR MATILDA

Matilda is a middle aged woman, about 40-45, American accent, she's a witch-hunter, who is the bad guy in this episode. She's intolerant and whatnot.
Lines:
-(angry)You see what your pagan beliefs have brought you? Nothing but pain and death! You all had a life-long chance for salvation, but you turned it down. And now, because of your ignorance, you will suffer the flames of HELL!

Again, email me at coffinentertainment@yahoo.com if you are interested! thanks!

CoolDrMoney
CoolDrMoney
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 9th, 2010 @ 05:46 PM Reply

Hey I need a FEMALE voice.

Description - It's for a goddess. It's meant to be apathetic towards a threat. As if she is bored. She is expressionless so something monotone and bored would be nice.

Line - "We are not goddesses known for our patience, demon. If you truly believe you, an errand boy for The Void, are capable of hindering us, make haste with your attempt...so we can be done with you."

Contact - PM me the line please.

No Deadline but ASAP would be nice

Thanks in advance

jtizzle4real
jtizzle4real
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 11/27/07 09:32 PM, dante224 wrote: im looking for able voice actors for my new film, and my mic doesnt work, if you have a microphone, and a voice that can immitate one of the following characters, pm me and ill see if i can add you to the movie as a voice (some voices are not used more than once)

1. boy (about 12-15)(used throughout the movie)
2. girl (about 15-17)(used in the intro)
3.scooby doo (used in one scene)
4.shaggy (from scooby doo) (used in one scene)
5. man of about age 30(used for the first battle)
6. old lady(used for the old lady across the street for a random turn of events)
7. oh really (orly owl, second battle)
8. tom fulp(used in the last battle)

i will use the boy's voice mostly in this movie, there will be three total battle scenes in the movie (orly, a drug dealer whose house exploded, and tom fulp as the grand fanally)

the other voices will be used once or twice, and i will personally add everyone in the voice acting to the co-authors list and a place in the credits.

i will add more voices if need be

whats your email so i can send you the file and maybe some test lines i cant just fuckin improve this shit if i know not the story line now im just typing to fill in space because you wrote alot of word dude i mean seriously

im the creator /founder of owned productions

owned productions

BBS Signature
Duffalpha
Duffalpha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 02:10 PM Reply

Hi!

I'm looking for a male voice actor to do a quick piece of work for a trailer I am currently working on!

Part: News Reporter

Voice: Medium to deep in an exaggerated 50's -50's style.
For example: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/16 4642/?searchterm=reporter

Lines:

This is FOX news 13. We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an emergency bulletin. There have been sitings all across the city of what appear to be the liviiing dead. I'll say that again, the living dead. Early reports are suggesting that this horror is linked to the Obama admini--- What? *Pause*
I thought you sa---*Pause* you said to blame it-----

If you'd like to try it out, feel free to send me a message or an email at themorosoph@gmail.com

Thanks for anyone who tried to help, and let me know if you have any question.

Best,

CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 04:37 PM Reply

i am making a platformer game and i am pretty much done
but i need voices for three characters

One needs to sound posh, make and older... lets say 18 or over

one can be for ages 13-18

and one that can be anyone or any type of voice you want for this character cause this one will be the funniest.

here is the teaser for my game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb6dMEX_q 3Y

and here is a little demo you can play

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/3609/549 7_Dilwyn.php

if your interested please pm me

thanks

Adam123Whaley
Adam123Whaley
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 11:02 PM Reply

'm a voice actor, and i'm trying to get my name out there. I'll be obtaining a new mic soon, for the record.
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomclippr oduction
This is my youtube channel, which, for now, is the only resume I can you give you people here at NG. If anyone needs a male character for anything, anything at all, I'd appreciate it if you checked out my channel, and PM if your interested.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

~ Adam Whaley

CoolDrMoney
CoolDrMoney
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 14th, 2010 @ 01:46 AM Reply

Found my voice actress. Will not be accepting anymore submissions. Her name is dellaciel and she has a very nice voice. Heres her profile incase anyone else would like a female VA.

http://dellaciel.newgrounds.com/

Jaspeer
Jaspeer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 14th, 2010 @ 08:17 AM Reply

i know you probably wont accept me, but i can do an GODAMM AWESOME NARRATOR STYLE VOICE!!, p.m message meyour email, so i can send you a demo... PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!!

You are smarter than me - CleverBot

BBS Signature
Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 12:40 PM Reply

hi sounds good i need an Indian acsented vioce for an upcomeing animation wanna get involed

Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 11/24/07 12:01 PM, fatassninja wrote: Im 14 years old!LOL i was hell good in imetating a pakistan!!I can make those frenchies attempting english,i can do chinese accent(I talk chinese cantonese also)!Well I have way too much imitiations to write so ill stop here!And sorry for my crappy english!Oh last thing,Languages i speak:english,french,chinese(cantonese),
Greek,italian and spanish!

hi i think i alredy put a reply but yh im new to ng and i dunno what im doing can u do me a pakistani accsent for my next animation ?

Danteric
Danteric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 03:03 PM Reply

Male Voice actor looking for work, can do serious or funny voice, Willing to do anything, send me a PM if im needed,

boybogart
boybogart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 04:12 PM Reply

The setting is in a mixed martial arts tournament and you will voice act as a referee, keep in mind that your playing a forty year old male referee. I have no voice preference and funny accent requests so a normal voice would do just fine. I just need the voice acting to be crisp with no funny noises or statics. Here's the line:

Okay gentleman, weve been all over the rules, protect yourself at all times, follow my instructions at
all times, touch gloves and get ready to do this.

I need this before june 17. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

EyesAdrift
EyesAdrift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 18th, 2010 @ 09:07 AM Reply

Just to let ya know TankofDestruction is looking for VAs and he apparently didn't know to post here. Here's his post.

I am looking for male VA to be in my movie Mario's Destiny. I need ppl who can do a deep, mysterious voice. I also need a person who can do a general voice who can yell like a general but also sound like one in a normal conversation. My email is mikel1015@comcast.net. I would like ppl to try this sentence with their voices. "Why did you come here? I told you to leave!" In both a Calm and loud voice for the general and the deep, mysterious voiced person. Thanks for helping out!

Remember this isn't for me, it's for TankofDestruction

BBS Signature
OnionsXD
OnionsXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2010 @ 05:33 AM Reply

HI my friend currently has a cartoon finished and all that's needed is voice actors to fill in the lines. I've volunteered to help him out with this duty of finsihing the cartoon because without me he's never going to get the lines done. Note that I am going to need three voice actors that will stay on newgrounds because these characters are going to develop a series of many many episodes. There is two complete cartoons all done and animated and all that missing is the voices so here's the types of voices I need.

Character 1- Cristo: Cristo is the main character and he needs to have a slightly high voice and his personality is adventurous. A girl might be able to fill in this position...

Character2 - Rubin - Rubin is a grumpy dude who needs to have a deep voice.

Character 3- Diman - Diman is the youngest of the three and is a happy and carefree. He is gonna need a high voice maybe even a girl will work for this part.

Okay and my email is kos_productions@hotmail.com or you can just send me a PM on newgrounds and use dumping grounds. Newgrounds will work better for me as I don't check my email as frequently....also prepare that I will be a little harsh on who I except on this. If you send me a PM and your profile has an ad on it because you've done nothing then I won't reply. But if you are good then you got yourself a part. We'll just see what happens. ;P Okthnxbai!

Voice Actor Wanted

Come check me out!

damonky
damonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 19th, 2010 @ 04:04 PM Reply

I need a late/mid teens american male
Just pm me and ill tell you my email address
then send a audio file of you saying
(slightly shouting leading upto a question) Hey slow down a sec
(disappointed) aww...ok
(questioning) So..er..what are you doing?
I hope to hear from you soon If you have any questions or enquires just PM me.

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature
DJFry
DJFry
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 06:09 AM Reply

Hello! I'm an animator (well, kinda), and I've got some cartoons, that would like to be voiced. Like my last submission, The End. Episode I. So, if someone have a beautiful voice and interested in this, please respond :)
Atleast one female and one male voices are needed.

Duffalpha
Duffalpha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 03:56 PM Reply

Hey Everybody,

Thanks for the interest in the reporter gig. I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you, but I'm in Africa...and things are funny here. I skipped the voice on the reporter for the trailer of my game (which you can see in my profile)... I was too eager to upload...my bad.

Anyways, I need another voice for something I just put together today:

2 parts:

Man screaming one:
Personality: Just sound shocked and upset...it would be best if it seemed like the audio was coming from far away.

Lines: "Oh my god! That guy just jumped on that dog!! Jesus christ dude! What is wrong with you!? Its just a DOG"

Man or Woman screaming two:
Personality: Higher voice, panicked, screaming, angry.
Lines: Oh my god my dog! What did you do! No, no, no, no, no.....! Why would you do that! You killed my dog! You crazy fucking Italian! Someone call the police!

Feel free to try out and email me at themorosoph@gmail.com
I'll upload the game as soon as I get some voices.

bica1
bica1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 21st, 2010 @ 03:18 PM Reply

Hello,

I need a voice of a female warrior to do 2 lines of dialogue for an online trailer that is coming out very soon for a game called Dark Warriors.

This is a great opportunity to get noticed. Not only will this be heard on Youtube, but it will also be heard in the gaming website where there are already 294,753 active players.

Please post here if interested in the opportunity. Thank you for your time.

Sarugarth
Sarugarth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 21st, 2010 @ 04:53 PM Reply

Hello everyone,

At this moment I am working on a flash game that's aiming to raise money for the "Milleniumgoals". We desperately need a voice-actor however, so that's the reason for this post. The idea is that the story in this game will be told by several slideshows, supported by subtitles and a voice-over.

What/who we need: Someone (either male or female) with a clear and narrative voice.

We have a document set up for this purpose, but I couldn't include it in this post, so if you're interested, please mail me ASAP. :)

You can mail me at: Heyik@live.nl

We're taking in 'auditions' untill friday the 27th, so you,ll have to be a bit quick about it. :S

Voice Actor Wanted

Sarugarth
Sarugarth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 04:05 AM Reply

Edit: We can't pay anyone for the voice-acting, since it's for charity.

SJGFILM
SJGFILM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 09:38 AM Reply

I am looking for a voice for this woman:
a normal british female voice will be fine, for not too difficult . PM if you're interested thanks very much.
This is for a cartoon show im making called Gangsta Cat. I will send you the opening titles that i have recently completed so you can get a feel for it.

Voice Actor Wanted

LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 10:30 AM Reply

An odd request, but I'm sure one of you can help me out.
I need an epic 'monster' voice...not words, just sounds.
A good example would be the one in this flash half-way through: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 0334
So, a deep, booming voice with some sort of filter to make it sound non-human.

Description of the monster:
He will have big, glowing eyes, be covered in fur, have lethal fangs and claws. About as tall as a three-story building.

Sounds I need:
It is a fight scene, so lots of hurt grunts, battle cries, roars...I also need one low chuckle, as though laughing at something inferior. (The more sound clips I have to work with, the better!)

I will be animating this as a part of my flash series!

Please send either an audition or all clips to: alleycats_are_dirty@msn.com
Preferably in zip format.
Good sound quality is a MUST!

Deadline: Well until I find the voice...

LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 10:46 AM Reply

I need a male voice, a narrater, with good inflection and a deepish voice.
I would prefer if it was overacted, slightly silly, patronising or humorous in some way...have fun with it!
Send me several different voices if you'd like.

Lines:

This is Leem. He recently befriended our feline friends, and now won't leave them alone. He is from a distant land, far far away from here, and ordinarily his race the Asedai would be an enemy rather than a foe. As a result, they have to keep him hidden from the rest of their race. Oooh, secret friend!
Note: 'Leem' rhymes with 'seem', 'Asedai' said like as-eh-die.

Well, I wasn't expecting THAT.

I agree.
Note: Say this line almost pervertedly.

That was truly horrible. You ruined that song for me. Disney's gonna sue.

Our 'heroes' find themselves lost after Jessy decided taking a shortcut couldn't possibly go wrong. You'd think Riley would have learned by now.

Please send either an audition or all clips to: alleycats_are_dirty@msn.com
Preferably in zip format.
Good sound quality is a MUST!

Deadline: By mid-July

pointawesome
pointawesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:39 PM Reply

Hey There,
Im starting a second casting of my animation-in-progress, 'Stickman Spy: Carbon' (which btw has nothing to do with NFS Carbon) as my computer crashed and i lost all the auditions of previous people, and i cba to get them again so im just starting again, the characters i need, and what type of voice they have is in the list (you can apply for as many as you want, just dont be sure of getting them if you get one!):

Stickman - A posh london accent
Python - a general-esque voice, some american accent or preferably an accent sort of like captain price in COD
Carbon Junior - an american accent, doesnt really matter which
grey hair guy - eastern european accent
burger guy - french accent

the script is here:
http://pointawesomeproductions.eu5.org/
pick the line for the character you would like to do and send me an email with an attachment of a few takes to: pagey94@live.co.uk

If anyone could do music for the series as well, that would be great, a james bond style kind of intro, and you can do music over scenes if you would like, you know, the kind to add tension and stuff :D, but that would be after ive finished the initial animation :D

pointawesome
pointawesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:41 PM Reply

i would also like to say the deadline for VA's is around 2nd of july, it can be changed if i dont have enough VA's :D

whattheheck1
whattheheck1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 05:14 PM Reply

Hey I saw your post and I am curious if you still need the voice?

whattheheck1
whattheheck1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 05:17 PM Reply

Do you still need a voice for your project? I am a girl.

Kat-Attack
Kat-Attack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 07:01 PM Reply

If anyone needs a female voice actress I can help :) And send a demo as well.

matydoe
matydoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 08:21 PM Reply

Hi im a Music producer/emcee/voice over
i can do any voice u want nad any beats you want. I dont charge but if you wann be generous goahead SEND ME MSG IF U DONW

Alucard
Alucard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 23rd, 2010 @ 05:55 PM Reply

Hey guys, well, I need some voice actors for a huge project, a sequel to an animation I did 4 years ago. It's a Mortal Kombat comedy movie about the good guys defeating Shao Kahn at his own party. Here, take a look:

Watch the whole movie, you wont regret

I need voice actors for:
Liu Kang ( a tin voice with chinese accent )
Kung Lao ( a cool male voice )
Sub-Zero ( a male voice with russian or britain accent *most funny wins )
and one more for some characters!

To be the voice actor, email me a line of your character above:

Liu Kang: ''Our story begin with Barney!
I mean, with Kung Lao openning the door of his house...'' (tin voice, chinese accent)

Kung Lao: ''Can you shut the fuck up and listen to the fucking story?!!'' (male normal voice)

Sub-Zero: ''Well, I grew up with Liu Kang and last year, Kung lao visited me in north polo...'' (britain or russian accent, you choose the funnier)

send the lines to luan.prates@gmail.com
You can do the 3 lines if you want, then I choose I like most!
Reeeeally thank you!

I have all the script done, but to dont spoil it, and don't put my script in danger of stolen, I will send to the people I choose to be the voice actor.

Waiting for replys!
*I have a broken english, so if there's any grammatical mistakes I really sorry!