New Topic Respond to this Topic
Peaceblossom
Peaceblossom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Reader
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-30 19:32:21 Reply

I'm looking for a voice actor to do a small clip for radio DJing. I basically just want two quick samples that I can play during my mixes so people know they're tuned into a live broadcast. I basically just need somebody to say "You're listening to DJ Skinz, live in the mix" and "You're listening to Skins, live on Anon Free Radio".

MALES:
If you're male, I'd like you to sound like a movie or radio show announcer. Very energetic, mature, and fake. Think Troy McClure from The Simpsons.

FEMALES:
If you're female, I'd like something mature and simple.

For this bit I'd prefer somebody who sounds like they're in their 20s. Sometimes on radio shows you'll hear somebody who sounds like they're uncomfortable talking to a microphone, which works for them, but isn't what I'm interested in. I want my audience to know that it isn't me telling them what they're listening to. I know I'm being picky, but it's a short clip that just needs a bit more enthusiasm than I could do myself.

I have no preference over male or female voice actors, but PM me if you're interested. Your sound clip will be played pretty much any time I stream a mix-show on anonradio.eu, if you were curious.

BBS Signature
BlondeNinja
BlondeNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-02 21:42:47 Reply

hey im looking for a vocie actor with a male voice about 16 to play the part of jimmy hopkins just pm me if your interested and ill send you audition lines. first good voice i get the is the first one ill choose. I also need an adult voice actor to play the part of the prefect same rules apply for that voice. Thanks.
-Blondeninja

P.S. I also need a website to get BG music for this flash and music from zelda. so if you know a good website or place to get music PM please. NOTE: PM FOR ALL THESE THINGS BECAUSE IM NOT COMMING BACK TO THIS POST!

BlondeNinja
BlondeNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-02 21:52:42 Reply

or you can read my post for more info
http://blondeninja.newgrounds.com/

also if anyone needs a voice actor for a upcomming flash, just PM me for that to!

LovelessAri
LovelessAri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-02 22:58:39 Reply

I'm working on an animation for the Zaki Gordon Institute for Independent Film Making. The animation will be sent to the Film Competition for 2012. It will be counted for an individual project, but I will give all those who contribute credit. Maybe I'll draw you a picture.

Shinigami Synopsis-
Judgment day is coming and humans have contracted with devils in order to bring about the end of the world. Kira is one of these Shinigami and she has lived for over 100 years. She finds her job as a Shinigami threatened by an organization known as "Angel's Blood." They are artificially created Shinigami who do not sell there souls to demons, but eventually they do go insane and lose all control of themselves. Kira is out to destroy their number 1 unit, Dante. Along the way, she meets two other Shinigami and the truth behind her past.

Shinigami Completion-
Script- Done...needs to be edited
Concepts- 2 of the characters are done
Soundtrack- Almost done, need to get the song for the opening.
Voice acting- Haven't started
Animation- Not even close

Voice actors
We need voice actors. To get a script, please email me at Anemone_kunoichi@yahoo.com
Below are characters, their bios, some of the concept art, and their part. Once I send you the script just record all your lines, I'll give you notes on what I want it to sound like just to help. Then just send me the email with your recordings, or link them to a hosting site. I will then listen to them, and if I like your voice, I'll use it in the animation. I might ask you to record some things over. There are not "auditions." So, make sure to say all of the lines. More than one person can try out for the same character.

Kira
Gender- Female
Concept Art with Bio-
http://miss-mustang.deviantart.com/#/d2q rbid
Number of Lines- Main character, takes most of the lines. Requires fighting sounds. Might need to speak Japanese.

Leon
Gender- Male
Concept Art with Bio-
http://miss-mustang.deviantart.com/#/d2q w2p0
Number of Lines- Few. Need voices for fight sound effects.

Maya
Gender- Female
Bio- She is a quiet girl that hates being teased by Leon, her voice is sort of seductive. She doesn't have a high pitched voice. Her voice should be similar to Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. She doesn't really like Kira. Her demon is Yama. Maya Yami is Hindu.
Number of lines- Few

Dante
Gender- Male
Bio- He is the main antagonist of the story. Dante usually wears a mask until the end when he has last words with Kira. His devil is the Grim Reaper. He possesses an axe for a weapon. His special ability is speed. He belongs to the Angel's Blood organization.
Number of lines- Medium

Lucifer
Gender- Male
Bio- His servant is Kira. He has a very creepy manipulative voice. He gets the last word at the end of the movie. He isn't a huge part of the movie, but does play an important part.
Number of lines- Fewer than Dante

Extras
Ai-
Gender- Female
Bio- She is in the first scene, she gets killed by Kira. She must speak japanese
Lines- Very few.

Grim Reaper-
Gender- Male
Bio- He serves Dante. We just need someone to laugh maniacally.
Lines- Almost none

Others
We need people in crowds to start screaming, so we need people to go "Ah!" into the microphone.

If you have any music you'd like to give me, please feel free. We need a decent soundtrack.
Deadline...well, I would like them by the end of the summer.

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-03 16:40:14 Reply

This thread doesn't seem to get a whole lot of attention. I guess it's a good thing I goofed and placed an advert in a different subject. Hope it does better than my previous attempts. I guess for the hell of it I'll try advertising it here as well

Male Voice actor 20 yrs old
Can do a wide range of voices from high screechy, or to low and gruff
I also have the ability to learn (New) voices rather quickly. (Like hearing people off TV. For example I can do the Family Guy's Peter Griffin laugh. Still trying to hone in on Chris's voice, but it's improving.)

Just Pm my account here if you want me to audition. Have a good one. Peace.

Voice Actor Wanted

53xy83457
53xy83457
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-03 18:12:38 Reply

Voice actors wanted for Quickdraw 2. It will be released in three parts so actors for the main characters will have to be available for future releases. You'll also have to swear a helluva lot and the game will probably get a bit blasphemous so stop reading now if you're easily offended or have strong Christian beliefs.

Play the demo or contact me if you want the lines for a character.
<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/537659<a>

Characters for part 1.

Damian/ the antichrist- Main character will appear in all three parts and will have A LOT of lines. Obviously looking for an evil voice of some sort- play the demo to get a feel for the character.

Satan- Need I say more? Not so many lines yet but will appear in all three parts.

Also need a few lines for a generic giant, evil clown and vampire/Dracula character. Vampire may also make an appearance in part 3.

As you'll see from the demo all the lines will appear as text in the game but I'd rather they be spoken as well to add a bit of personality to the characters and save the player from a lot of reading. So if you're interested get in touch or send me a sample or whatever.

53xy83457
53xy83457
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-03 18:15:31 Reply

<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /537659<a>

Working link for Quickdraw 2

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-03 23:24:55 Reply

Hello, i need a couple of voice actors for the new episode of my flash series, "Johnny Salem."

Basically, here's what i need:

-Name: Wade. Male voice, older age, maybe late 40's-early 50's, western/slight cowboy accent. Basically, i need someone who can do something like voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B48D60wH8 gA&feature=related He'll be a recurring character till the show is completed, just to let you know.
here's some audition lines:
-Evenin', son......Didn't I tell you not to call me that anymore? The name's Wade, not teacher.
-Well, The ol' bitch knew I would've found a way outta that oven room, so she tried to drown me, instead. I played possum so I could get back in here and rescue you all. (pause) Looks like i was too late for the rest of 'em.

-Male voice, deep, raspy, Bayou accent (aka, french.) This guy's only in the beginning, and he's not a big character. Basically, he's the guy who transports the main character to where he needs to go via boat.
Lines:
-You sure about going down here?....People say its.....haunted
-(Scared)No, no, monsieur, they say, a ghost lives here...ghost of some sort of....wizard....

Also, i need a regular man's voice, 20's, American accent. Nothing to specific here, i'll take anything.
Character's name is Adam, he appears near the end of the episode. He'll be returning in Episode 4, fyi.
Lines:
-Y-yeah, I'm alright at that stuff...why?
-And....you and I?

and that's about it. If anyone is interested, please PM me on here or email me at: coffinentertainment@yahoo.com.
Thanks a lot! Hope to hear from you all soon!

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-04 00:02:05 Reply

OH crap yeah i forgot, i also need two female voices for this episode.

one character's name is Carmen, a 12-13 year old girl, American accent.
Here's some lines:
-(soft, small, sadly):
They took us....m-mom...dad....and me.....
-Mom and Dad said....that these people hate us.......because we're...something called ...w-w-wiccans?

the other character is called Matilda, middle aged woman, about 40-45, American accent, she's a witch-hunter, who is the bad guy in this episode. She's intolerant and whatnot.
Lines:
-(angry)You see what your pagan beliefs have brought you? Nothing but pain and death! You all had a life-long chance for salvation, but you turned it down. And now, because of your ignorance, you will suffer the flames of HELL!

and now THAT should be it.
Again, feel free to pm me on here or email me at coffinentertainment@yahoo.com thanks!

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-05 00:07:25 Reply

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

THE VOICES FOR ADAM AND WADE HAVE BEEN FOUND.

However, i also need these voices as soon as possible:

one character's name is Carmen, a 12-13 year old girl, American accent.
Here's some lines:
-(soft, small, sadly):
They took us....m-mom...dad....and me.....
-Mom and Dad said....that these people hate us.......because we're...something called ...w-w-wiccans?

the other character is called Matilda, middle aged woman, about 40-45, American accent, she's a witch-hunter, who is the bad guy in this episode. She's intolerant and whatnot.
Lines:
-(angry)You see what your pagan beliefs have brought you? Nothing but pain and death! You all had a life-long chance for salvation, but you turned it down. And now, because of your ignorance, you will suffer the flames of HELL!

-Male voice, deep, raspy, Bayou accent (aka, french.) This guy's only in the beginning, and he's not a big character. Basically, he's the guy who transports the main character to where he needs to go via boat.
Lines:
-You sure about going down here?....People say its.....haunted
-(Scared)No, no, monsieur, they say, a ghost lives here...ghost of some sort of....wizard....

Again, email me at coffinentertainment@yahoo.com if you are interested! thanks!

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-05 11:10:00 Reply

UPDATE 2:
I found a voice for the french guy.

BUT I DESPERATELY NEED FEMALE VOICE ACTRESSES FOR THE LAST TWO REMAINING ROLES!

If anyone out there is interested in doing either or both of female roles stated above, then please contact me at coffinentertainment@yahoo.com

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 00:38:05 Reply

I'm currently writing a parody of the Spongebob theme song, but I need somebody to sing for me. If I use your voice, I promise to give credit where it's due. I'm not actually sure how far this will go, but I'm giving it a shot. It's to be set to the same vocal pattern thing (Don't judge me, I don't know vocals) as the spongebob themesong, so it shouldn't be too hard to dupicate as far as vocals go. Basically, just sing it the same as it's sung in the original song. So here are the lyrics:

(Gruff, sailor-like voice) Are you ready kids?
(Children's voices) Aye aye captain
(Gruff, sailor-like voice) I can't hear you
(Children's voices, louder) Aye aye captain
(Gruff, sailor-like voice) Oooooh

(Gruff, sailor-like voice sings rest of the song)

Who's dead of an oil spill because of BP?
Too absorbent and now in rigor mortis is he
If death and decay is not what you wish
Then clean up your mess, you sonofabitch

Goodbye to
Spongebob Squarepants (4x)
(Hearty sailor's laugh)

----------------------

Shoot me a PM if interested.

ZelashOculah
ZelashOculah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 12:43:26 Reply

to convert audio files, I normally just open it with an editing program (like audacity, it's free) and save it without any changes, in any format I need. may take awhile if it's a really big file, but I doubt it.

My Name is Stormy Facade, i am a Pegasus Pony, A Brony, And I love Games, Flying, and butterflies.

BlondeNinja
BlondeNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 18:31:41 Reply

the voice of the prefect has been taken.
i still need a voice for jimmy hopkins. this voice needs to be about 16 years old and have a snotty attitude. if you are interested just PM and ill send you audition lines. im not desprate right now for a voice actor but i would like the voices soon. please note that if you are accpeted for this role that it is a commitment and you will be called upon for future voices.
thanks and good luck
-blonceninja

rome-lherison
rome-lherison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 19:52:12 Reply

Im a 15 year old male. Give me a script and ill try it out :)

lutai
lutai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 20:07:11 Reply

I'm a 17 year old looking for a script also. if you want to know what my voice sounds like.

Go here, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 47061 it was when I was 16 but, I've gotten better sense then.

TheDarkMoogle
TheDarkMoogle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 21:18:30 Reply

1.) I need three voices. I need one for Gordon Freeman, a middle-aged human scientist. He has a standard voice for a human. He was a scientist who has to fight an alien invasion on his own.

The second voice is for that of Master Chief from Halo. He is rather gruff, as he is a space marine, but his voice is sort of robotic, due to the suit.

The third voice is Samus Aran. She is an intergalactic bounty hunter. Her voice is smooth and suave, but with an element of command to it.

2 - These are the lines I would like you to audition with.
Freeman:
"What? Where in the hell am I? And where's my crowbar?"
"Hey, you there, with the gun! I've got some questions!"
"Ow, man! Don't scare me like-Oh shit."
"Headcrabs? How did they get here?"

Chief:
"This is MC to Autumn, repeat, MC to Autumn, can you read me?"
"I'm getting some strange readings off the side of this cliff."
"You, hold your ground! Don't move a muscle."
''A crowbar? How did this get here?"

Samus:
"I want fifty up front and 100 after the mission."
"Nothing personal, Chief. Just doing my job."
"Oh, so you're the "One Free Man" I was told about?"
"Wait a minute...you're not supposed to be here!"

3 - Monkeyismein@gmail.com
4 - No deadline. When all positions are filled, I will let you know.

I will of course Credit you.

buddhaformary
buddhaformary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-06 23:46:18 Reply

At 5/22/10 04:43 PM, Pjorg wrote: Sup guys. Awhile back I found a few voices for a movie I am making about a family of citrus fruits. Unfortunetly, some voice actors weren't realiable enough. I need to fill these roles:

Oh, I would love to audition for Tangerine! :)

funkycaveman
funkycaveman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-07 10:04:27 Reply

Need a weird kind of voice.
The most boring, monotone, deep voice.
This voice still has to be clear, but it is a voice that is really low, no accent and lacks and excitement or enthusiasm.

It is for a sequel for my Where's Billy game series, Where's Billy 3:

Send anything that links to the voice needed via PM.
thanks!

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-08 14:15:01 Reply

I've got some recorded monotone audio, but how do I send it to you? You left no E-mail for us.

Voice Actor Wanted

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-08 19:46:43 Reply

JOHNNY SALEM EPISODE 3 UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

THE VOICES FOR ADAM, WADE, AND CARMEN HAVE BEEN FOUND.

However, I DESPERATELY NEED THE FINAL VOICE FOR MATILDA

Matilda is a middle aged woman, about 40-45, American accent, she's a witch-hunter, who is the bad guy in this episode. She's intolerant and whatnot.
Lines:

Again, email me at coffinentertainment@yahoo.com if you are interested! thanks!

CoolDrMoney
CoolDrMoney
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-09 17:46:25 Reply

Hey I need a FEMALE voice.

Description - It's for a goddess. It's meant to be apathetic towards a threat. As if she is bored. She is expressionless so something monotone and bored would be nice.

Line - "We are not goddesses known for our patience, demon. If you truly believe you, an errand boy for The Void, are capable of hindering us, make haste with your attempt...so we can be done with you."

Contact - PM me the line please.

No Deadline but ASAP would be nice

Thanks in advance

jtizzle4real
jtizzle4real
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-10 19:37:33 Reply

At 11/27/07 09:32 PM, dante224 wrote: im looking for able voice actors for my new film, and my mic doesnt work, if you have a microphone, and a voice that can immitate one of the following characters, pm me and ill see if i can add you to the movie as a voice (some voices are not used more than once)

1. boy (about 12-15)(used throughout the movie)
2. girl (about 15-17)(used in the intro)
3.scooby doo (used in one scene)
4.shaggy (from scooby doo) (used in one scene)
5. man of about age 30(used for the first battle)
6. old lady(used for the old lady across the street for a random turn of events)
7. oh really (orly owl, second battle)
8. tom fulp(used in the last battle)

i will use the boy's voice mostly in this movie, there will be three total battle scenes in the movie (orly, a drug dealer whose house exploded, and tom fulp as the grand fanally)

the other voices will be used once or twice, and i will personally add everyone in the voice acting to the co-authors list and a place in the credits.

i will add more voices if need be

whats your email so i can send you the file and maybe some test lines i cant just fuckin improve this shit if i know not the story line now im just typing to fill in space because you wrote alot of word dude i mean seriously

im the creator /founder of owned productions

owned productions

BBS Signature
Duffalpha
Duffalpha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-11 14:10:33 Reply

Hi!

I'm looking for a male voice actor to do a quick piece of work for a trailer I am currently working on!

Part: News Reporter

Voice: Medium to deep in an exaggerated 50's -50's style.
For example: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/16 4642/?searchterm=reporter

Lines:

This is FOX news 13. We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an emergency bulletin. There have been sitings all across the city of what appear to be the liviiing dead. I'll say that again, the living dead. Early reports are suggesting that this horror is linked to the Obama admini--- What? *Pause*
I thought you sa---*Pause* you said to blame it-----

If you'd like to try it out, feel free to send me a message or an email at themorosoph@gmail.com

Thanks for anyone who tried to help, and let me know if you have any question.

Best,

CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-11 16:37:31 Reply

i am making a platformer game and i am pretty much done
but i need voices for three characters

One needs to sound posh, make and older... lets say 18 or over

one can be for ages 13-18

and one that can be anyone or any type of voice you want for this character cause this one will be the funniest.

here is the teaser for my game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb6dMEX_q 3Y

and here is a little demo you can play

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/3609/549 7_Dilwyn.php

if your interested please pm me

thanks

Adam123Whaley
Adam123Whaley
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-11 23:02:23 Reply

'm a voice actor, and i'm trying to get my name out there. I'll be obtaining a new mic soon, for the record.
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomclippr oduction
This is my youtube channel, which, for now, is the only resume I can you give you people here at NG. If anyone needs a male character for anything, anything at all, I'd appreciate it if you checked out my channel, and PM if your interested.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

~ Adam Whaley

CoolDrMoney
CoolDrMoney
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-14 01:46:36 Reply

Found my voice actress. Will not be accepting anymore submissions. Her name is dellaciel and she has a very nice voice. Heres her profile incase anyone else would like a female VA.

http://dellaciel.newgrounds.com/

Jaspeer
Jaspeer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-14 08:17:51 Reply

i know you probably wont accept me, but i can do an GODAMM AWESOME NARRATOR STYLE VOICE!!, p.m message meyour email, so i can send you a demo... PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!!

BBS Signature
Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-15 12:40:39 Reply

hi sounds good i need an Indian acsented vioce for an upcomeing animation wanna get involed

Sampsoncinematics
Sampsoncinematics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-06-15 12:42:29 Reply

At 11/24/07 12:01 PM, fatassninja wrote: Im 14 years old!LOL i was hell good in imetating a pakistan!!I can make those frenchies attempting english,i can do chinese accent(I talk chinese cantonese also)!Well I have way too much imitiations to write so ill stop here!And sorry for my crappy english!Oh last thing,Languages i speak:english,french,chinese(cantonese),
Greek,italian and spanish!

hi i think i alredy put a reply but yh im new to ng and i dunno what im doing can u do me a pakistani accsent for my next animation ?