New Topic Respond to this Topic
TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 17th, 2010 @ 01:16 PM Reply

What kind of voice are you looking for with the narrator?

NinaMariel
NinaMariel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 17th, 2010 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 5/17/10 01:16 PM, TDK1987 wrote: What kind of voice are you looking for with the narrator?

I'm looking for something similar to the one of the anime series. If not, someone composed, nothing flashy. Just normal.

Antfish
Antfish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 17th, 2010 @ 05:48 PM Reply

Looking for some voice actors to say one line in a video of mine for youtube

The line is

"Comment Special!"
(needs to sound like a kid being all enthusiastic and such)

Microphone quality isn't that big of a deal because you line will be drowned out by other peoples lines

email your take at [email protected]

(also give me your youtube name (if you have one) so i may credit you)

NecroEclipse
NecroEclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 19th, 2010 @ 03:14 PM Reply

Would you mind if its not taken try out the part for jasper message me back if its not taken.

ArthurGhostly
ArthurGhostly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 20th, 2010 @ 06:58 AM Reply

Urgent request for male voice actor - Deadline is ASAP, speed will probably be a deciding factor over quality, here.

The Project

I am in my final year of an art course and am producing a flash animation as my Final Major Project. This final piece will be uploaded to newgrounds. - I have been told I am allowed to put adverts within the work so you are able to have a percentage of any revenue this generates.

Request Specs

I am looking for a male voice actor. Specifically, one who can closely emulate the voice of Christopher Walken. I'm not so much looking for someone who can impersonate his voice, but rather the infliction of his speech and the way he articulates words.

Examples of his acting can be found...

Here - Reading Poker Face. [youtube]

Here - That one scene from Pulp Fiction. [youtube]

And examples of impersonations can be found...

Here - Cooking with. [youtube]
This one served as the inspiration for this short and, infact, is a very good example of the exaggeration of his mannerisms that I am looking for.

Here - Goodnight moon. [youtube]

And as a good explanation of his unique speech, here's a pretty good run down of it from TGWTG, right here.

Here are some examples of the current project...

This, that, and t'other.

I also have previous submissions to newgrounds...

If you're interested

Please drop me a PM

Thanks, guys!

Thanks, guys.

BBS Signature
Pjorg
Pjorg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 22nd, 2010 @ 04:43 PM Reply

Sup guys. Awhile back I found a few voices for a movie I am making about a family of citrus fruits. Unfortunetly, some voice actors weren't realiable enough. I need to fill these roles:

Grapefruit: A smoky voiced middle-aged woman

Orange: A sad, depressing pre-teen kid.

Tangerine: Orange's sister, one year older than Orange.

Here is the script and the teaser

To audition you can:

A. Send me a link to a voice acting demo of yours
or
B. Say two or three line from the script in the tone you see fit and email it to me (or send me a link.)

Please remember to tell me who you are auditioning for. Auditions close within a week. DO NOT AUDITION UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT TO THIS PROJECT!!! I don't want to delay it for your sake.
Thank you and please try out!

?sdrawkcabfoliposonuoilnrapmacuoyos hO

BBS Signature
ompopo
ompopo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 23rd, 2010 @ 01:49 PM Reply

Hi there :-)

We are looking for a VA who can sound like a strict, emotionless, middleaged english (likely british, but we can try other dialects) woman for our "animation Aftenfryd" (english title not decided on yet). The VA will be inserted instead of our norwegian VA.

We have a deadline for May 28th to have the voices finished.

About the movie
The movie is about how the retirement homes in Norway will look in 2050 and was made as a satire on the elderly and the debates concerning them in Norway. "Aftenfryd"s elderly receive perfect care. There are no complaints, no one is overworked, it's all automated, and the surroundings are beautiful and airy. The solutions are cheap and effective for the government.

The movie is made as a info-DVD that is sent home to elderly people looking for a retirement home together with other promotional materials.

If you are interesten send an e-mail at keanbegj (a) hotmail.com and I'll send you the script so we can hear how you'll do :D Here are the first lines the receptionist says in the beginning of the movie:

Hi! Welcome to our Retirement Home, the best place for good care and nursing. We hope this tour will make the choice easy for you. You'll now see why our home has been voted Norway's most modern and effective retirement home in 2050.

Voice Actor Wanted

Eisaysek
Eisaysek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 23rd, 2010 @ 03:14 PM Reply

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?action=display&board=general&thread=1 8406&page=1

Deadline coming up! Audition for 2 MALES.

Follow the link for details

snowfender
snowfender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 23rd, 2010 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 5/22/10 04:43 PM, Pjorg wrote: Sup guys. Awhile back I found a few voices for a movie I am making about a family of citrus fruits. Unfortunetly, some voice actors weren't realiable enough. I need to fill these roles:

Grapefruit: A smoky voiced middle-aged woman

Orange: A sad, depressing pre-teen kid.

Tangerine: Orange's sister, one year older than Orange.

Here is the script and the teaser

To audition you can:

A. Send me a link to a voice acting demo of yours
or
B. Say two or three line from the script in the tone you see fit and email it to me (or send me a link.)

Please remember to tell me who you are auditioning for. Auditions close within a week. DO NOT AUDITION UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT TO THIS PROJECT!!! I don't want to delay it for your sake.
Thank you and please try out!

hi! i'd love to audition. my voice is shot right now, but i would love to audition within the next couple days, if that's all right! thanks for your time!

-snowfender

SirReginald
SirReginald
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 23rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM Reply

StoryBoard
It's a spoof of a TV show, so...The voices don't need much explaining if you know it.

Flash-Monger
Flash-Monger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 28th, 2010 @ 12:43 PM Reply

Sup dudes.

I am working on a very high quality animation/anime, and will be needing people to voice act for me.

Anyone can apply for this, as it's totally open :)

I'll be setting up a post on my newgrounds account soon to give you guys some more info.

Look at the link for the official audition video on youtube.

If you have any questions or comments, you can email me at

[email protected]

thanks guys, your help would be much appreciated.

Flash-Monger
Flash-Monger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 28th, 2010 @ 12:47 PM Reply

btw here is the link to the audition video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmGMHbPm1 FU

monvad22
monvad22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 30th, 2010 @ 10:46 AM Reply

Voice actor/actress needed!!
I'm making a Halo parody called: "HALOL" its my first bit of animating in a while and I just need a voice of master chief and Cortana at the moment. I'm just needing someone willing to do it. i havent put together script or anything yet...

Voice Actor Wanted

monvad22
monvad22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 30th, 2010 @ 11:50 AM Reply

please PM if your interested *

Peaceblossom
Peaceblossom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Reader
Response to Voice Actor Wanted May. 30th, 2010 @ 07:32 PM Reply

I'm looking for a voice actor to do a small clip for radio DJing. I basically just want two quick samples that I can play during my mixes so people know they're tuned into a live broadcast. I basically just need somebody to say "You're listening to DJ Skinz, live in the mix" and "You're listening to Skins, live on Anon Free Radio".

MALES:
If you're male, I'd like you to sound like a movie or radio show announcer. Very energetic, mature, and fake. Think Troy McClure from The Simpsons.

FEMALES:
If you're female, I'd like something mature and simple.

For this bit I'd prefer somebody who sounds like they're in their 20s. Sometimes on radio shows you'll hear somebody who sounds like they're uncomfortable talking to a microphone, which works for them, but isn't what I'm interested in. I want my audience to know that it isn't me telling them what they're listening to. I know I'm being picky, but it's a short clip that just needs a bit more enthusiasm than I could do myself.

I have no preference over male or female voice actors, but PM me if you're interested. Your sound clip will be played pretty much any time I stream a mix-show on anonradio.eu, if you were curious.

BBS Signature
BlondeNinja
BlondeNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:42 PM Reply

hey im looking for a vocie actor with a male voice about 16 to play the part of jimmy hopkins just pm me if your interested and ill send you audition lines. first good voice i get the is the first one ill choose. I also need an adult voice actor to play the part of the prefect same rules apply for that voice. Thanks.
-Blondeninja

P.S. I also need a website to get BG music for this flash and music from zelda. so if you know a good website or place to get music PM please. NOTE: PM FOR ALL THESE THINGS BECAUSE IM NOT COMMING BACK TO THIS POST!

BlondeNinja
BlondeNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 2nd, 2010 @ 09:52 PM Reply

or you can read my post for more info
http://blondeninja.newgrounds.com/

also if anyone needs a voice actor for a upcomming flash, just PM me for that to!

LovelessAri
LovelessAri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 2nd, 2010 @ 10:58 PM Reply

I'm working on an animation for the Zaki Gordon Institute for Independent Film Making. The animation will be sent to the Film Competition for 2012. It will be counted for an individual project, but I will give all those who contribute credit. Maybe I'll draw you a picture.

Shinigami Synopsis-
Judgment day is coming and humans have contracted with devils in order to bring about the end of the world. Kira is one of these Shinigami and she has lived for over 100 years. She finds her job as a Shinigami threatened by an organization known as "Angel's Blood." They are artificially created Shinigami who do not sell there souls to demons, but eventually they do go insane and lose all control of themselves. Kira is out to destroy their number 1 unit, Dante. Along the way, she meets two other Shinigami and the truth behind her past.

Shinigami Completion-
Script- Done...needs to be edited
Concepts- 2 of the characters are done
Soundtrack- Almost done, need to get the song for the opening.
Voice acting- Haven't started
Animation- Not even close

Voice actors
We need voice actors. To get a script, please email me at [email protected]
Below are characters, their bios, some of the concept art, and their part. Once I send you the script just record all your lines, I'll give you notes on what I want it to sound like just to help. Then just send me the email with your recordings, or link them to a hosting site. I will then listen to them, and if I like your voice, I'll use it in the animation. I might ask you to record some things over. There are not "auditions." So, make sure to say all of the lines. More than one person can try out for the same character.

Kira
Gender- Female
Concept Art with Bio-
http://miss-mustang.deviantart.com/#/d2q rbid
Number of Lines- Main character, takes most of the lines. Requires fighting sounds. Might need to speak Japanese.

Leon
Gender- Male
Concept Art with Bio-
http://miss-mustang.deviantart.com/#/d2q w2p0
Number of Lines- Few. Need voices for fight sound effects.

Maya
Gender- Female
Bio- She is a quiet girl that hates being teased by Leon, her voice is sort of seductive. She doesn't have a high pitched voice. Her voice should be similar to Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. She doesn't really like Kira. Her demon is Yama. Maya Yami is Hindu.
Number of lines- Few

Dante
Gender- Male
Bio- He is the main antagonist of the story. Dante usually wears a mask until the end when he has last words with Kira. His devil is the Grim Reaper. He possesses an axe for a weapon. His special ability is speed. He belongs to the Angel's Blood organization.
Number of lines- Medium

Lucifer
Gender- Male
Bio- His servant is Kira. He has a very creepy manipulative voice. He gets the last word at the end of the movie. He isn't a huge part of the movie, but does play an important part.
Number of lines- Fewer than Dante

Extras
Ai-
Gender- Female
Bio- She is in the first scene, she gets killed by Kira. She must speak japanese
Lines- Very few.

Grim Reaper-
Gender- Male
Bio- He serves Dante. We just need someone to laugh maniacally.
Lines- Almost none

Others
We need people in crowds to start screaming, so we need people to go "Ah!" into the microphone.

If you have any music you'd like to give me, please feel free. We need a decent soundtrack.
Deadline...well, I would like them by the end of the summer.

sid914
sid914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 3rd, 2010 @ 04:40 PM Reply

This thread doesn't seem to get a whole lot of attention. I guess it's a good thing I goofed and placed an advert in a different subject. Hope it does better than my previous attempts. I guess for the hell of it I'll try advertising it here as well

Male Voice actor 20 yrs old
Can do a wide range of voices from high screechy, or to low and gruff
I also have the ability to learn (New) voices rather quickly. (Like hearing people off TV. For example I can do the Family Guy's Peter Griffin laugh. Still trying to hone in on Chris's voice, but it's improving.)

Just Pm my account here if you want me to audition. Have a good one. Peace.

Voice Actor Wanted

53xy83457
53xy83457
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:12 PM Reply

Voice actors wanted for Quickdraw 2. It will be released in three parts so actors for the main characters will have to be available for future releases. You'll also have to swear a helluva lot and the game will probably get a bit blasphemous so stop reading now if you're easily offended or have strong Christian beliefs.

Play the demo or contact me if you want the lines for a character.
<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/537659<a>

Characters for part 1.

Damian/ the antichrist- Main character will appear in all three parts and will have A LOT of lines. Obviously looking for an evil voice of some sort- play the demo to get a feel for the character.

Satan- Need I say more? Not so many lines yet but will appear in all three parts.

Also need a few lines for a generic giant, evil clown and vampire/Dracula character. Vampire may also make an appearance in part 3.

As you'll see from the demo all the lines will appear as text in the game but I'd rather they be spoken as well to add a bit of personality to the characters and save the player from a lot of reading. So if you're interested get in touch or send me a sample or whatever.

53xy83457
53xy83457
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:15 PM Reply

<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /537659<a>

Working link for Quickdraw 2

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:24 PM Reply

Hello, i need a couple of voice actors for the new episode of my flash series, "Johnny Salem."

Basically, here's what i need:

-Name: Wade. Male voice, older age, maybe late 40's-early 50's, western/slight cowboy accent. Basically, i need someone who can do something like voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B48D60wH8 gA&feature=related He'll be a recurring character till the show is completed, just to let you know.
here's some audition lines:
-Evenin', son......Didn't I tell you not to call me that anymore? The name's Wade, not teacher.
-Well, The ol' bitch knew I would've found a way outta that oven room, so she tried to drown me, instead. I played possum so I could get back in here and rescue you all. (pause) Looks like i was too late for the rest of 'em.

-Male voice, deep, raspy, Bayou accent (aka, french.) This guy's only in the beginning, and he's not a big character. Basically, he's the guy who transports the main character to where he needs to go via boat.
Lines:
-You sure about going down here?....People say its.....haunted
-(Scared)No, no, monsieur, they say, a ghost lives here...ghost of some sort of....wizard....

Also, i need a regular man's voice, 20's, American accent. Nothing to specific here, i'll take anything.
Character's name is Adam, he appears near the end of the episode. He'll be returning in Episode 4, fyi.
Lines:
-Y-yeah, I'm alright at that stuff...why?
-And....you and I?

and that's about it. If anyone is interested, please PM me on here or email me at: [email protected].
Thanks a lot! Hope to hear from you all soon!

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 4th, 2010 @ 12:02 AM Reply

OH crap yeah i forgot, i also need two female voices for this episode.

one character's name is Carmen, a 12-13 year old girl, American accent.
Here's some lines:
-(soft, small, sadly):
They took us....m-mom...dad....and me.....
-Mom and Dad said....that these people hate us.......because we're...something called ...w-w-wiccans?

the other character is called Matilda, middle aged woman, about 40-45, American accent, she's a witch-hunter, who is the bad guy in this episode. She's intolerant and whatnot.
Lines:
-(angry)You see what your pagan beliefs have brought you? Nothing but pain and death! You all had a life-long chance for salvation, but you turned it down. And now, because of your ignorance, you will suffer the flames of HELL!

and now THAT should be it.
Again, feel free to pm me on here or email me at [email protected] thanks!

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 5th, 2010 @ 12:07 AM Reply

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

THE VOICES FOR ADAM AND WADE HAVE BEEN FOUND.

However, i also need these voices as soon as possible:

one character's name is Carmen, a 12-13 year old girl, American accent.
Here's some lines:
-(soft, small, sadly):
They took us....m-mom...dad....and me.....
-Mom and Dad said....that these people hate us.......because we're...something called ...w-w-wiccans?

the other character is called Matilda, middle aged woman, about 40-45, American accent, she's a witch-hunter, who is the bad guy in this episode. She's intolerant and whatnot.
Lines:
-(angry)You see what your pagan beliefs have brought you? Nothing but pain and death! You all had a life-long chance for salvation, but you turned it down. And now, because of your ignorance, you will suffer the flames of HELL!

-Male voice, deep, raspy, Bayou accent (aka, french.) This guy's only in the beginning, and he's not a big character. Basically, he's the guy who transports the main character to where he needs to go via boat.
Lines:
-You sure about going down here?....People say its.....haunted
-(Scared)No, no, monsieur, they say, a ghost lives here...ghost of some sort of....wizard....

Again, email me at [email protected] if you are interested! thanks!

tcoffin
tcoffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 5th, 2010 @ 11:10 AM Reply

UPDATE 2:
I found a voice for the french guy.

BUT I DESPERATELY NEED FEMALE VOICE ACTRESSES FOR THE LAST TWO REMAINING ROLES!

If anyone out there is interested in doing either or both of female roles stated above, then please contact me at [email protected]

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 12:38 AM Reply

I'm currently writing a parody of the Spongebob theme song, but I need somebody to sing for me. If I use your voice, I promise to give credit where it's due. I'm not actually sure how far this will go, but I'm giving it a shot. It's to be set to the same vocal pattern thing (Don't judge me, I don't know vocals) as the spongebob themesong, so it shouldn't be too hard to dupicate as far as vocals go. Basically, just sing it the same as it's sung in the original song. So here are the lyrics:

(Gruff, sailor-like voice) Are you ready kids?
(Children's voices) Aye aye captain
(Gruff, sailor-like voice) I can't hear you
(Children's voices, louder) Aye aye captain
(Gruff, sailor-like voice) Oooooh

(Gruff, sailor-like voice sings rest of the song)

Who's dead of an oil spill because of BP?
Too absorbent and now in rigor mortis is he
If death and decay is not what you wish
Then clean up your mess, you sonofabitch

Goodbye to
Spongebob Squarepants (4x)
(Hearty sailor's laugh)

----------------------

Shoot me a PM if interested.

ZelashOculah
ZelashOculah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 12:43 PM Reply

to convert audio files, I normally just open it with an editing program (like audacity, it's free) and save it without any changes, in any format I need. may take awhile if it's a really big file, but I doubt it.

My Name is Stormy Facade, i am a Pegasus Pony, A Brony, And I love Games, Flying, and butterflies.

BlondeNinja
BlondeNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 06:31 PM Reply

the voice of the prefect has been taken.
i still need a voice for jimmy hopkins. this voice needs to be about 16 years old and have a snotty attitude. if you are interested just PM and ill send you audition lines. im not desprate right now for a voice actor but i would like the voices soon. please note that if you are accpeted for this role that it is a commitment and you will be called upon for future voices.
thanks and good luck
-blonceninja

rome-lherison
rome-lherison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 07:52 PM Reply

Im a 15 year old male. Give me a script and ill try it out :)

lutai
lutai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jun. 6th, 2010 @ 08:07 PM Reply

I'm a 17 year old looking for a script also. if you want to know what my voice sounds like.

Go here, http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 47061 it was when I was 16 but, I've gotten better sense then.