• 3,265 Replies
phatboi15
phatboi15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-27 15:26:30

Sup dude, I'm a voice actor who just got started in the voice acting world. I'd like to be in comedy animations, also some action and others, but mostly comedy (or parody). I do Snake impressions, Evil Voices, Generic Parody of an Evil Professor (Whiney-ish), Generic Angry Coaches, etc.

Ya' can pretty much get a sample Live if you contact me by Skype (rozo131).

Or ya can ask me on NG (PM me) or by e-mail (roandyarz35@gmail.com).

I'm still learning about Audacity, ya can help me in the process...

Thank ya'
~RoZo AKA phatboi15

~Unimportant Text~
HERE'S A DEMO!!!

NecroEclipse
NecroEclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-29 05:55:37

Well i like to start off by saying I'm not a professional voice actor but i have lots of practice doing voices for my friends. I am putting together a script with two voices i have to test out my talents. i can do alot of voices all of them on and off and i think i can do pretty well i can do a serious male, demon/dr. claw voice, jigsaw type voice, funny /nerdy voice anime male i have done a pretty good haseo from .hack if your willing to try me out you can contact me from my email at NecroEclipse@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon and try out my talants <3 Necro

Rooster
Rooster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-29 13:27:18

Im in the process of making a new series. I need two voice actors.
One is a young kid, so I need someone that can sound like they're 13.
The other one is a talking bear, so, it should something burly, grumbly (is that a word?), a little angry.
I don't really have any lines ready yet, so just say a few thing in the voice you would like. You can PM it to me, or email me HERE
I'm still working on it, so there is no deadline yet.

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-29 21:35:19

Hey guys, I decided to start trying out voice acting! I don't mind being in anything in particular, but I'm a funny guy so I think comedies are better suited for me. Like I said though I'd like to do anything.

• Bored Voice Acting Demon Fight
    Bored Voice Acting Demon Fight by Darkmaster603

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

My first attempt, but I like it. I'll get more voice

I use an AT 2050 condenser microphone if that helps lol.

You can e-mail me at drshankums@gmail.com or here on newgrounds.

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Cdsand
Cdsand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-29 22:07:05

If you would like to try out to be a voice actor in the Rocket Knight cartoon I'm about to probably maybe start animating, then download this kit.

All the instructions you need are in there. You're given some sample scripts and descriptions of the characters and an overall goal of this project.

This is something I needed to get done before I could start.

In the meantime, see if you have what it takes to be the voice of one or more of the characters. Go nuts.

I'll decide on winners when I feel like I've got the best I'm going to get. This audition is being posted on sites around the internet for as much exposure as possible. Please tell your friends! The more applicants, the better.

For those of you who don't know, Rocket Knight Adventures is a video game about a possum knight with a jet pack. It came out on the Sega Genesis and was made by Konami. Look it up, it's fun stuff.

Voice Actor Wanted

satanicgoomba
satanicgoomba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-30 05:05:30

Full Metal Alchemist Voices Needed!

I'm hosting a collab with three of my other buds and we need a few voice actors, the list of characters is here :

Edward Elric

Alfonse Elric

General Hughes

and a random Civilian

Opening for all : Hello, I'm (Insert Username) and I'll be auditioning for the part of (Character Name)

Edward : Hey I'm Ed Elric, also known as the "Full Metal Alchemist"! I'm pretty well known around these parts so if you need anything just ask and I'd be glad to help!

Alfonse : I'm Alfonse Elric, you can call me "Al" for short if you like. Me and my brother do some pretty crazy assignments, but for such a big name he is actually kind of short "Please! Don't tell him I said that!" [I'll be editing for the helmet effect]

Hughes : I'm General Hughes, but enough about me just look at my daughter Eliza's pretty face, I think she might just become a movie star! *huhhem* Well if you need any inside info for any assignment the military's put you on just ask, depending on your rank I just might help you out.

Random Guy : WOAH! THAT'S THE FULL METAL ALCHEMIST! They must call you full metal because you wear that metal suit...

Finish : Thanks for considering me!

Every voice actor will be included in the credits because you guys deserve a shout-out!

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature
Bell45
Bell45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-04-30 22:28:27

My current Director needs help URGENTLY!
He is making a Left 4 Dead Series and he is still looking for very eager voice actors.
here is the link to get you going on the details:
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/sho wthread.php?t=52773
the characters available are:
Bill
Zoe
Louis
Coch
Rochelle
Nick
and Ellis
go and show him what you got his email in the information page.
(side note) You do NOT have to do every audition line pick the lines you would like to do record them and send them to his email address
good luck and i hope you guys/gals make it in.
cheers,
Bell45

Bell45 voice actor for hire contact me if you need me

Chaz
Chaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-02 11:08:58

Volunteer voice actor needed for iPhone game. Please PM if interested. No payment involved, but its good for your resume ;) Decent actors only please.

BBS Signature
TimeCup
TimeCup
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-02 12:00:18

At 4/26/10 04:13 PM, TimeCup wrote:
At 4/22/10 06:04 PM, TimeCup wrote: you can take any voice, but just send me a sample for me to see if you got it what it takes.
to whom this may concern, some parts have been taken. CJ and Tom's parts are taken. New important character list:

Elizabeth Stone - open (Paul's girlfriend, age 15)
Sonya Rude - open (Paul's mom, age 38)
Quincy Rude - open (Paul's dad, age 37)
Vortex Rude - open (Paul's older sister, age 18)
Grandpa Rudy Rude - open (Paul's grandfather, age 115)

If Rudy's part isn't taken by the end of this May, I'm voicing him.

the only open important parts as of now are:

Elizabeth Stone (Paul's girlfriend, age 15)
Sonya Rude (Paul's mom, age 37)

I'm sorry everyone. there was a bit of a mixup. Paul's mom (Sonya/Caron) is 37, and his dad (Quincy) is 38. Remember, the person who takes Paul's mom's part, plays her in both dimensions. In one dimension, she's sweet (Sonya Johnson-Rude). In the other dimension, she's a power-loving mad woman (Caron Johnson-Rude).

Slytacular
Slytacular
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-06 20:10:07

Hello, I am a new voice actor willing to voice act.
I can imitate Halo's narrating speaker guy (don't know the fancy word): for example, "DOUBLE KILL!"
I can imitate some of the Halo 1 elite growls and grunts.
I can imitate as a very stubborn person.
I can probably come up with all kinds of goofy s***, if I really try.

You can reach me by PMing, or Slytacular@gmail.com

test-object
test-object
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-08 14:47:52

Searching for a male voice actor able to lend me his voice.

1. A normal male financial director
2. An insane, Vince from Slap-chop-like businessman. He will be the main character and a representative of a creative department.

PM me if interested, darlings. ;3

A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
ZenithQuinn
ZenithQuinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-11 09:40:21

Looking for a voice actor who can voice a character and/or characters from Jurassic Park, Mainly Jeff Goldblum and the Old white beardy guy! Also There will be a token black guy in it, so would be looking for a similar voice to that of the awesome series black guy voices! Msn or email me @ gapmunky@hotmail.com and ill send you the .swf thanks folks!

Didgaraya
Didgaraya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-13 12:54:58

Hello,

I'm looking for 2-3 female VAs for a dramatic project.
Project will be released as both audio drama and flash interactive work.
Story treats of misunderstandings in communication between people. Of things we say and things we do not say. Of things we think bravely and those we are afraid to admit.
It's a small project, very nice opportunity for someone who likes little challenges and enjoys a bit more artistic and insightful projects.
Project is in its final stage, voice acting is the last step of production.

I have three roles of 20-30 yrs old women and one role for main character's mother (so the character herself is about 40 yrs old).

If you are interested, please write me a mail at kaworu (at) sadmoons.com

Thanks for reading.
Kaworu N.

Eisaysek
Eisaysek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-16 14:15:58

I'm looking for 2 male voice actors

Deadline May 28, but sooner the better

Info in the link

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?board=general&action=display&thread=1 8406

WrightOnTarget
WrightOnTarget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-17 01:38:08

I'd like to say one thing:
People who want voice actors, please write up some sides (audition scripts) for potential auditioners.
I don't know your character, their methods of speech, the words they use, you do.
Just take a few choice lines out of the script, and send it to us when we PM you to audition, or put them in your posts.

It makes things a whole lot smoother, as we don't have to labor to come up with lines that may be out of character, which would ruin an audition.

NinaMariel
NinaMariel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-17 12:16:58

Hey everyone!

I'm working on a project to make a somewhat Pokemon animated parody (mini series).
What's it about? Well...

"Join Cobalt, a 10 year old Pokemon hating boy, on his journey in the world of Pokemon! With his best friend by his side -who can talk to pokemon-, there's no way he can lose! Dreams, adventure, and all the pokemon goodness! Join them as they take the world by storm!"

Or something like that.
Anyhow, I have already written the first episode, and I'd like to start casting the characters that I have up till now. So if you're a voice actor, and are interested, send me an email to this address: alina.quinones@upr.edu

Here's the characters I have for now:

Cobalt(open): Main character. His voice should be boyish, but not manly either.
Violet(taken): Cobalt's best friend.
Jasper(open): Cobalt's rival. He's an asswipe with running shoes. His voice should be that of an asswipe, and his attitude somewhat intimidating.
Mom(open): Cobalt's mom. Her voice should be high pitch and/or annoying. x_x
Prof. Oak(open): Duh. Looking for someone who's voice is similar to Oak's.
Hawthorne(open): One of prof. Oak's helpers. He's a lazy bum, so his voice should sound carefree. Since he's past his 20's, he should sound older than a 10 year old. :]
Fuzzy Wuzzy(open): Annoying neighbor nobody likes. His voice should be annoying, kinda nerdy.
Bulbasaur(open): Cobalt's starter pokemon. He's Grumpy.
Squirtle (open): Violet's starter pokemon. She's nervous, yet nice.
Charmander (open): Jasper's starter pokemon. An asswipe. Loves destruction, and is evil.
Sundance (open): Team Rocket member. She's a hippie, so her voice should be like, totally out there.
Kid(open): Team Rocket member (Sundance's partner). He's an industrial junkie. I was thinking of him having a 1940's mafia slang.
Narrator(open): Person who will be narrating the beginning and end of the series. :D

I'll maybe stop looking for people by mid July, but considering the Pokemon world (Kanto for now) is so big with so many characters, if I don't end up using the cast I already have(or better said, will have) for the rest of the mini series, I might need some more people for things like Gym Leaders and random characters and such. Oh, right, this is long term, so anyone who wants to join must be dedicated and dependable.

NinaMariel
NinaMariel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-17 12:19:18

PS: If you want, I will send you some lines if you contact me to audition. Also, if you need more information, this can be cleared up by sending me a message.
Thanks!

-Nina

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-17 13:16:27

What kind of voice are you looking for with the narrator?

NinaMariel
NinaMariel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-17 14:23:18

At 5/17/10 01:16 PM, TDK1987 wrote: What kind of voice are you looking for with the narrator?

I'm looking for something similar to the one of the anime series. If not, someone composed, nothing flashy. Just normal.

Antfish
Antfish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-17 17:48:30

Looking for some voice actors to say one line in a video of mine for youtube

The line is

"Comment Special!"
(needs to sound like a kid being all enthusiastic and such)

Microphone quality isn't that big of a deal because you line will be drowned out by other peoples lines

email your take at Antfish321@hotmail.com

(also give me your youtube name (if you have one) so i may credit you)

NecroEclipse
NecroEclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-19 15:14:03

Would you mind if its not taken try out the part for jasper message me back if its not taken.

Pjorg
Pjorg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-22 16:43:34

Sup guys. Awhile back I found a few voices for a movie I am making about a family of citrus fruits. Unfortunetly, some voice actors weren't realiable enough. I need to fill these roles:

Grapefruit: A smoky voiced middle-aged woman

Orange: A sad, depressing pre-teen kid.

Tangerine: Orange's sister, one year older than Orange.

Here is the script and the teaser

To audition you can:

A. Send me a link to a voice acting demo of yours
or
B. Say two or three line from the script in the tone you see fit and email it to me (or send me a link.)

Please remember to tell me who you are auditioning for. Auditions close within a week. DO NOT AUDITION UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT TO THIS PROJECT!!! I don't want to delay it for your sake.
Thank you and please try out!

BBS Signature
ompopo
ompopo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-23 13:49:29

Hi there :-)

We are looking for a VA who can sound like a strict, emotionless, middleaged english (likely british, but we can try other dialects) woman for our "animation Aftenfryd" (english title not decided on yet). The VA will be inserted instead of our norwegian VA.

We have a deadline for May 28th to have the voices finished.

About the movie
The movie is about how the retirement homes in Norway will look in 2050 and was made as a satire on the elderly and the debates concerning them in Norway. "Aftenfryd"s elderly receive perfect care. There are no complaints, no one is overworked, it's all automated, and the surroundings are beautiful and airy. The solutions are cheap and effective for the government.

The movie is made as a info-DVD that is sent home to elderly people looking for a retirement home together with other promotional materials.

If you are interesten send an e-mail at keanbegj (a) hotmail.com and I'll send you the script so we can hear how you'll do :D Here are the first lines the receptionist says in the beginning of the movie:

Hi! Welcome to our Retirement Home, the best place for good care and nursing. We hope this tour will make the choice easy for you. You'll now see why our home has been voted Norway's most modern and effective retirement home in 2050.

Voice Actor Wanted

Eisaysek
Eisaysek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-23 15:14:40

http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.c gi?action=display&board=general&thread=1 8406&page=1

Deadline coming up! Audition for 2 MALES.

Follow the link for details

snowfender
snowfender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-23 18:31:22

At 5/22/10 04:43 PM, Pjorg wrote: Sup guys. Awhile back I found a few voices for a movie I am making about a family of citrus fruits. Unfortunetly, some voice actors weren't realiable enough. I need to fill these roles:

Grapefruit: A smoky voiced middle-aged woman

Orange: A sad, depressing pre-teen kid.

Tangerine: Orange's sister, one year older than Orange.

Here is the script and the teaser

To audition you can:

A. Send me a link to a voice acting demo of yours
or
B. Say two or three line from the script in the tone you see fit and email it to me (or send me a link.)

Please remember to tell me who you are auditioning for. Auditions close within a week. DO NOT AUDITION UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO COMMIT TO THIS PROJECT!!! I don't want to delay it for your sake.
Thank you and please try out!

hi! i'd love to audition. my voice is shot right now, but i would love to audition within the next couple days, if that's all right! thanks for your time!

-snowfender

SirReginald
SirReginald
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-23 19:45:49

StoryBoard
It's a spoof of a TV show, so...The voices don't need much explaining if you know it.

Flash-Monger
Flash-Monger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-28 12:43:52

Sup dudes.

I am working on a very high quality animation/anime, and will be needing people to voice act for me.

Anyone can apply for this, as it's totally open :)

I'll be setting up a post on my newgrounds account soon to give you guys some more info.

Look at the link for the official audition video on youtube.

If you have any questions or comments, you can email me at

ddawg9000@yahoo.com

thanks guys, your help would be much appreciated.

Flash-Monger
Flash-Monger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-28 12:47:01

btw here is the link to the audition video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmGMHbPm1 FU

monvad22
monvad22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-30 10:46:25

Voice actor/actress needed!!
I'm making a Halo parody called: "HALOL" its my first bit of animating in a while and I just need a voice of master chief and Cortana at the moment. I'm just needing someone willing to do it. i havent put together script or anything yet...

Voice Actor Wanted

monvad22
monvad22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-05-30 11:50:48

please PM if your interested *