New Topic Respond to this Topic
pointawesome
pointawesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:38 AM Reply

At 4/3/10 11:36 AM, pointawesome wrote: + PM me a link or email it to: pagey94@live.co.uk

and also, DAMMIT! forgot to say, the male voice might have to be commited to a series, but if you dont want to, just say, and the female voice doesnt have to be, but if you want to be in future episodes, just say

nathanielmilburn
nathanielmilburn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 3rd, 2010 @ 12:05 PM Reply

I need a male or female voice in the late twenties.
Below is a line from the script, play around with it.
"Fflap is the new platform to select, schedule and send eBay listings to social networks."

You can contact me through email preferably: nathaniel.milburn@gmail.com
Or PM me if you just don't want it.

I need it soon, so if you're interested send me a test and we can discuss it.

:)

MarkyLyne
MarkyLyne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 3rd, 2010 @ 03:02 PM Reply

Need a male voice actor asap, need them for today!!

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!
-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature
nathanielmilburn
nathanielmilburn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 3rd, 2010 @ 07:33 PM Reply

btw you say it like flap, regarding mine

pointawesome
pointawesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 4th, 2010 @ 06:08 AM Reply

ok, im really desperate for voice actors to contact me in the next umm 4 days?
i need parts for:

Stickman (british male accent, large part, preferably stays for the whole series)
Dr. Carbon (doesnt matter what accent, large part, male)
grey hair guy (british accent, v.small part)
burger guy (french accent, short part)

its going to be an animation series about a stickman spy, and i need the voice actors to do the voices before i can animate, and im askign seaperately for any voice actors with thes specs to contact me via PM, or email @ pagey94@live.co.uk Please!
thanks

Bischop
Bischop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 5th, 2010 @ 05:04 AM Reply

Hello fellow Audio artist!

I recently found my way back to working with flash and started my work on a point and click horror game. That being said, I right now only need ONE voice (which may change during the development).

The guy is the main character, security guard on a colony on a far away planet. What I want for him is a common voice, nothing fancy or special. You should be able to do radio effects and to catch the mood of the character and/or the situation.

If you are interested, PM me and I will instruct you with the lines and further details.
Of course your efforts will be mentioned once it's released :)

Endpunkt
Endpunkt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 5th, 2010 @ 08:10 PM Reply

I need two voice actors that can provide their oh so precious voice talents free of charge since no money will be made from this....Anyway, the two voice actors will only have a view lines for their parts nothing too much but they are needed for the story so they are important. The aforementioned parts are as follows:

Customer 4- Adult Male needed
Audition Line: " I can't believe it, the service of this place sucks."

Customer 5: Adult Male or Female, must have or be capable of imitating an English accent.
Audition Line: " I don't think you understand, I just want some crisps."

Deadline: How about April 8, 2010.
Please audition, Thank you.

Endpunkt
Endpunkt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 5th, 2010 @ 08:22 PM Reply

Oh you can contact me through a pm here on Newgrounds or send me an email at
Endpunkt@ymail.com

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 6th, 2010 @ 09:05 AM Reply

Hello all,

I'm looking for two voice actors who could record me about two lines each. It will for a small (non-commercial) funny video, regarding a MMORPG (RS). I will give more details later :)

The two voices I would need are :
1) A female voice, who will play the role of a primary teacher (or even kindergarten teacher - it has to be a gentle voice, not a drunk truck driver's voice if you see what I mean :D)
2) A child's voice (of one the schoolboys). Not necessarily a very young voice, but we have to be able to recognize that it's a boy, not a grandfather

If you are or know the person I need for that and who can do that for me, please send me a PM ! :)
There's nothing urgent, it's just a personal fun project and I'm not hurried to finish it ;)

Thanks !
~ Crupulus

Zinnath
Zinnath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 01:21 AM Reply

i can do both voices if needed. my msn is zinnath110@hotmail.com

Zinnath
Zinnath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 01:24 AM Reply

you can contact me as well, i can do the brit accent if u want or whichever u fancy. my email is zinnath110@hotmail.com

Crupulus
Crupulus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 04:05 AM Reply

Hey,

Can't I edit my posts here ? :|

Anyways, for now I think I've already found my two voice actors, I will re-post if I have to search again ;-)

Thanks !

pointawesome
pointawesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:01 AM Reply

At 4/3/10 11:34 AM, pointawesome wrote: Voice actor(s) desperately needed!
For starring in a new concept, non-paying animation series, called 'Stickman Spy'
firstly, i need a:
Southern British adult Male voice, for a 'spy' kind of voice if you know what i mean
audition lines:
1) Is that all the information you have?
2) ok, leave me to it
and preferably a short couple of lines just to hear your accent

and second of all:
i need a 'sexy' female voice, dont mind what accent,
audition lines:
1) what is it that you want?
2) where are you going?!
and like before, a short couple of lines to hear your accent would be good :)

ok, i have got all the people i need now! i dont need anymore voice actors :)
thankds for everyone who contcated me :)

Millo90
Millo90
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 8th, 2010 @ 10:03 PM Reply

I am making a flash for a school project where we had to pick an artist and emulate his art style. I choose newgrounds one and only Egoraptor and such I need to create an "Awesome" flash.

Thus I have choosen to do "Awesome Hearts" a what if egoraptor did kingdom hearts flash.

Thus I need 3 voice actors,
Someone who can do Sora,
Someone who can do that "mysterious" voice you hear in the beginning of kh
And someone who can do Riku.

Please contact me through email, mattagriesti@gmail.com or pm me here on newgrounds.

Pyroas16
Pyroas16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 10th, 2010 @ 10:31 PM Reply

Hi, i'm Percy Davis, currently i'm an actor who's been in 4 plays and i even tho i havent been in a major play i have been complimented on my voice acting numerous times. Now short and sweet, I wanna help people with anyvoice acting you need, i'm male, with a wide voice range it's freakin awesome XD No braggin, so please pm or whateevr and if you need a sample ask and i will post

Voice Actor Wanted

I'm just..a Drifter.

Whirlguy
Whirlguy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 11th, 2010 @ 12:41 PM Reply

Need a female voice actor to record me 4 short lines of text that'll appear in a song I'm making. PM me if you're interested.

Whirlguy Whirls your Whirld.

BBS Signature
TomNova
TomNova
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 15th, 2010 @ 06:53 PM Reply

looking for a job. I can do tons of voices, goofy and realistic. Someone message me at novastarprods@cs.com if they're looking for someone. 'Cause I seriously need something to do now that TV has failed me. I also art good.

Voice Actor Wanted

(N/A)link to voice over coming soon

BBS Signature
BomKosh
BomKosh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2010 @ 01:17 AM Reply

At 4/2/10 03:16 AM, BomKosh wrote: Hi guys. Just making a request.
Can any of you make Sonic sound like Billy from Billy & Mandy? It's a joke based on the recent sonic games.
Script
Sonic: A Double Chesseburger? I'd hit it. Yeah, gimme some of dat!
Sonic: *laughes* I like you, Mr. Beaner. You should come with me so I can show the others.
Sonic: Nope. Now c'mon!
Sonic: Sup bitches! I brought...
Any takers?

No takers? Grr.....................................

Voice Actor Wanted

DestroyedPencil
DestroyedPencil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2010 @ 07:28 AM Reply

Hi, I'm looking for four voice actors in my new episode of Final Fantasy Kingdom Hearts.

I need two teenage male voices (Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts), one dark male voice (Cloud from Final Fantasy) and an evil female voice (Larxene from Kingdom Hearts). If anyone is interested, you can contact me by:

MSN: destroyed_pencil@hotmail.com
Gmail: destroyedpencil@gmail.com
or PM me through Newgrounds.

Thanks!

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X- series are great! (Click on the links to see a picture of the game)

Didgaraya
Didgaraya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2010 @ 09:24 AM Reply

I'm currently working with 6 voice actors on this project but I need two more voices.

You can find screenshots and some brief information here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?to pic=9536.0

It's a digital interactive story, quite mature, there is no killing, farting, zombies or aliens of any sort :) But there is a lot of emotions and a lot of content to think about.

Voices I need would be:
1) Voice of a female, about 25-28 years old, gentle, nice and mellow, perhaps even a bit angelic. Spiritual and mysterious (if you are capable of semi-talk, semi-whispering that would be splendid). International English accent. North or South American would be great but I will be happy to not restrict myself to just two continents :)
2) Voice of a male, about 35-45 years old, confident, bold, but calm and intelligent, wise. Blend of British and American accent.

If you are interested please send me a mail at kaworu (at) sadmoons (dot) com and I shall send you the audition lines for your role. Please remember to mention your gender if your name might cause some confusion (it happens! :)).

Thanks for reading,
Kaworu Nagisa

Voice Actor Wanted

PabMo
PabMo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 16th, 2010 @ 11:43 PM Reply

Talented Voice Actors Wanted

For a collaboration between Don [Flashbound18] (concept art developer - animator - director) and PabMo (writer - organiser - art director). The animation could best be described as an out of this world humorous and emotional adventure. I'm looking for actors for a total of five main characters and two minor characters to feature in a single cut scene. I'm writing a brief description for each of them, read through and mention which ones you're interested in. I'll send you all the character lines for the audition via PM.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Teebu Omolo
He's polite and kind. Although gullible and dim. Walks through life with an open mind and open heart.

Fish
I'd like the same actor as above to do this character, but not with the exact same voice.

Geller
An insect-like creature speaking similar to a Mexican immigrant.

Emmett McFly
A somewhat "radical" crow that travels in time. Confrontational. Outgoing.

King Jeff / Microsaur
A sinister microscopic dinosaur with evil plans. Intelligent. Leader.

MINOR CHARACTERS

Tilikum
The serial killer whale from the news. High pitched aggressive voice. Energetic. Eccentric.

Crustacean
Speaks for itself. Not much to this. One line of dialogue. Ask.

This is how I imagined the voices but feel free to break the description and do whatever. This will be a series of animations so it's a long gig. Script for the first episode has been completed as well as the entire plot outline. This has been in production for a couple of months now. Revenue share negotiable.

From PabMo.

pinaflashdotcom
pinaflashdotcom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 17th, 2010 @ 05:23 PM Reply

hey amateur VA want to make a few hundred bux??

Hey I am looking someone who is the pimp god of VA can do a dope voice particularly a stereotypical italian guy like a mafia guy, a meaty offensive stereotype that I will use in a flash and split the proceeds with if you are like the meataballa (that was an example of how italians talk) of the sauce and can do that then hit me up: webmaster@pinaflash.com

i dont have a deadline because i dont know what day it is, the lines should be something like "faggetabout it " and stuff like that "mama mia " lol i dunno, make something up, ill write some later, the main thing i wanna believe that you are the voice, if you sound convincing youre good and if youre a hot chick thats a bonus but if you are a hot chick you cant do a good italian male stereotype so i guess that's off... anyway good luck and i am looking forward to paying you a few hundred like a pro hollywood VA but only if youre of that caliber otherwise you can just whatever play with a yoyo i dunno

peace and love, -pinaflash

koolest666
koolest666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 18th, 2010 @ 05:55 AM Reply

I can do some deepish stuff, whiny, monotone, almost anything except races, maybe a Mexican. If I am needed PM me. I won't have a mic for maybe a week. I am getting a new one.

You see, voice acting, it's like a wife or girlfriend. You do it enough and you are used to it.

BBS Signature
WeirdoZInc
WeirdoZInc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 19th, 2010 @ 09:15 AM Reply

Looking for voice actor. Details are in a news post here.

Blueragebar
Blueragebar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 19th, 2010 @ 05:40 PM Reply

Here is a demo reel of my voice acting for any who are interested.

http://www.archive.org/details/KevinChas eVoiceActingDemoReel1

horsenwelles
horsenwelles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 19th, 2010 @ 10:36 PM Reply

i need someone to play as a stereotypical asian girl (in this case nene as a reporter)

any takers?

flank, the dog

BBS Signature
TimeCup
TimeCup
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 22nd, 2010 @ 06:04 PM Reply

I'm making a new series. I know I'm new, but I'm also really good with this art/animation stuff in Flash CS4. I need voices for it, but since I like keeping this secretive, I'll just list the parts and what their role is in the show.

15-year olds
Paul Rude (Vortex) - The main protagonist of the show, and when he travels inter-dimensionally to a world where his family is an evil tyrant to the world. (Person Playing Him: Me/Appearance: Almost every episode) He also masquerades as a robot, who has a deeper voice than him. The name for the monster, is Vortex (which is also his sister's name). (Played by: Me/Appearances: every episode) Gender: Male

Paul Rude (X) - The main antagonist of the show, and he lives in the other dimension where people are scared of him and his family, the Rudes. His codename that his family gives him (and is also given this name by the main protagonists). (Played by: Me) Gender: Male

Elizabeth Stone (Lizzie) - Another main protagonist, who is the second best friend of Paul Rude (Vortex). She's usually the voice of reason when she knows Tom and Paul (Vortex) are about to do something stupid that they'll regret. When Paul wants her to help him, he usually calls her "Lizzie". Nobody plays this character, yet. Gender: Female

Jeffery Thompson (Tom) - Another main protagonist, who is the first best friend of Paul Rude (Vortex). He is usually the voice of reason, when Elizabeth isn't. Elizabeth, his parents, and Paul (Vortex) give him the nickname of "Tom". Nobody plays this character, yet. Gender: Male

Charles Jameson (CJ) - CJ is an ally to Paul (Vortex) in his dimension, but in this new universe, CJ is unaware of the new Paul Rude, so he helps X. Nobody plays this character, yet. Gender: Male

18-year olds

Vortex Rude - In Paul Rude (Vortex)'s dimension, Vortex is Paul's older sister, which is why she doesn't exist with this name in Paul (X)'s dimension. She was given birth to, though, in the other dimemsion. She appears for a short period in the first and last episode of season One, appearing to be a family villain (you know, older-sister/younger-brother kind of villain). She is 3 years older than Paul. Nobody plays this character, yet. Gender: Female.

Adult Characters

President Quincy Rude (PQR) - President Quincy exists as the rudest president of them all in the universe that X lives in, where the Rudes rule. He invented what's called the "Rude Internation Legacy" which means that whenever a girl is born under a Rude, that they must be disowned during the newborn stage, before the "Child's first word(s)" stage, or that Rude must have their first/last name changed. He is 38-years old (23 years older than his son Paul, and 20 years older than his daughter Vortex). In this universe, he marries the sister of Sonya Johnson, Caron Johnson (who is power-crazy). Nobody plays this character, yet. Gender: Male

Quincy Rude (Mr. Rude) - Quincy exists as a mere business man in Paul Rude (Vortex)'s dimension. He married Sonya Johnson (who is a sweet woman, unlike her nonidentical twin sister). in this dimension (who is one-year younger than him). Nobody plays this character, yet. Gender: Male

Sonya Johnson-Rude (Mrs. Rude) - Sonya is Quincy Rude's wife in the dimension where the Rudes a minor family. She is a sweet woman, unlike her sister, Caron. She is 37-years old (22 years older than her son, and 19 years older than her daughter), except in a flashback seen in one of the mid-season episodes that talks about she and her sister's lives when they were younger. Nobody plays this character at 37, or in the flashback. The person hired for the flashback and her at 37 also gets the job for playing Caron Rude, her twin. Gender: Female

Caron Rude (Mrs. Caron) - Caron is Quincy Rude's wife in the dimension where the Rudes are a large-coporate family. She takes advantage of Quincy by only marrying him for the money, and the fact that his eyes are green like cash. Caron is power-crazy, unlike her sister, Sonya. She is 37-years old, like her twin. She gave birth to the same children as Sonya in the dimension where she marries Quincy, except she named Vortex, "Gina", which is the name of Caron's third sister. The person hired for Sonya, also plays Caron Rude. Gender: Female

Gina Rude (Ms. Goodie-Goodie) - Gina is Caron and Sonya's older sister, by just 3 years. She will only appear if there's a second season for the show (which will only occur if the first season does good). Nobody plays her, yet. Gender: OBVIOUSLY FEMALE!

Grandparent Characters

Grandpa Rudy Rude (greatest grandfather) - Rudy is Quincy's father, Sonya's father in-law (dimension 1)/ Caron's father in-law (alternate dimension), and Vortex/Gina & Paul Rude (both dimensions)'s grandfather. Rudy tried out for the first ever Time Cup in 1999, which was known as Time Cup 1999, but failed. Rudy is 115 years old, except in the first and last episode, where Paul is seen re-writing the altered past to when Rudy did win 100 years ago. Paul (Vortex) calls him the "greatest grandfather" because he was the first Rude to fight in the Time Cup. At his 15-year old age, I voice him. At his 115 year old age, he still has an open spot. Gender: Male

Grandma Diana (Grandma) - Diana is (see above/alter info for Rudy to the female forms. example: Quincy's father to Quincy's mother). Diana married Rudy because of his hard efforts that he did to try and win the Time Cup 1999. She is never seen in her young age in season One, but if there's a second season, she will be seen in young age. She's one year younger than Rudy. At her 114-year old age, her role is open. If there's a second season, I'll make another post for new second season characters. Gender: Female

you can take any voice, but just send me a sample for me to see if you got it what it takes.

TimeCup
TimeCup
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 22nd, 2010 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 4/22/10 06:04 PM, TimeCup wrote:
you can take any voice, but just send me a sample for me to see if you got it what it takes.

elizabeth and tom's parts have been taken.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 23rd, 2010 @ 07:09 AM Reply

Well, I'm still looking for starfighter pilot extras.

I'm looking for voices within the age range of 18 to 30. Males.
Must be able to sound Japanese-esque or Engrish-like (but not so much in a comical way).

Please PM me if you are interested. I'm looking for about 5 people.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

TimeCup
TimeCup
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Apr. 23rd, 2010 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 4/22/10 08:30 PM, TimeCup wrote:
At 4/22/10 06:04 PM, TimeCup wrote:
elizabeth and tom's parts have been taken.

wait, elizabeth's part isnt taken yet. C'mon. anyone wanna play a female in a possibly high-rated show in the near future (and by near-Future, I'm referring to 2011) im looking for people to hire now, so we can script the first season now, see how well the show does through the first half of the season, then if it's really good, we could hire more characters for the second season and premiere a second season.

Notice: The second season would be the final season, and if the first season doesn't go well, the end of the first season won't make sense because it's not the intended end of the series episode.