New Topic Respond to this Topic
Generalflood
Generalflood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-24 14:21:25 Reply

I need a female voice actor for a flash I am making that can decently imitate the voice of the "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE A FREE IPOD NANO" advertisement, as I've been unable to a download a file or find the ad itself to record it.
(If you haven't heard this ad before then you must not actually use the internet.)

Give me some sort of sample by sending it to this email address: Generalflood@yahoo.com or PM me.

Pjorg
Pjorg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-24 19:27:09 Reply

At 2/23/10 08:13 PM, Pjorg wrote: Lookin' for two VA's to do a new movie I'm making for Newgrounds.
You can read the script here
I know this script looks really long, but I'm recording, animating and submitting it in two-scene incriments.
I will be doing the voice of Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime and Grandpa Pinapple, but I still need someone to do:
Orange- Voice of a mopey, teenage male.
Tangerine- Higher-pitched voice of a teenage female
(both American, no glaring speech quirks.)

For Orange: (Read both lines for audition.)

ORANGE: I don't think so, Dad. Not after you forgot to pick me up from poetry club this afternoon.

ORANGE: I don't know, Dad. There aren't very many places around here that'll let you marry your sister. Why are you in such a rush to get married, anyway?

For Tangerine: (Read both lines for audition.)

TANGERINE: Dad, you forgot to pick me up from soccer practice!

TANGERINE: I was looking over our finances, and I figured out that if we add dad's severance to all these child support checks and subtract Mom's weekly cigarette expenses, we can stay on top of the bills for another month or two while dad looks for work!

Please PM me with your Email address if you will submit an audition. I will give you my Email in a response message.

I will accept entries no later than the tenth of March, 2010.

I am now accepting vocal auditions for grandpa pineapple, who should sound like a wheezy old man.

Too audition, record both these lines and send them to me by 3/10/10

GRANDPA: It was right around that time that President Coolidge and I teamed up to take down Adolf Hitler.

GRANDPA: Medicine is something the Japanese invented to shrink your brain.

BBS Signature
ANTI-SPAMGUN
ANTI-SPAMGUN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-25 06:50:10 Reply

I'm looking for someone with a deep narrator/movie trailer type voice.

"North of the chasm was ice and south of the chasm was fire"

PM if you're up for it.

It's going to be a Youtube video, you will still be credited and i'll put a link up over there to your newgrounds account.

by March 1st please.

TheMillz
TheMillz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-02-26 17:27:16 Reply

Hey all,

An old project of mine called "Wonder Circus" is picking up again after a long hiatus, and the previous actor for the role of " Insane Voice" dropped out. So I'm looking to recast.

I'm looking for a cockney Brittish/English accent, with just a touch of insanity, much like the narrator in this clip from Clockwork:

example

Attached *should be* the picture of the character. The normal one you play as, and the insanity that later consumes him. You start out on your own side, later to find out your actually quite violent with yourself ( that is to say, the voice in the guy's head vs himself ) so you will need to ranges:

- the voice that says "go" helping the player at first
- and the malevolent being that won't stop trying to break down the player later, coming off quite nasty and crazy.

Needs to be male, cockney accent, who can get crazy. The main character is about 15, so the voice is encouraged to shoot for around the 20 age range, as 2 kid voices could get confusing.

Aud lines:

Voice: Step lively mate, we're not at a loose end here.

(Crazy) Voice: CUT ME OFF AGAIN AND I'LL HAVE YOU THINK THE MAGICIAN GOT OFF EASY-PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!

Thanks to all who show interest, please e-mail me your auditions to this e-mail:

stabikaseries@hotmail.com

The due date will be a week from now, next Friday.

Millz

Voice Actor Wanted

Nicksmall94
Nicksmall94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-01 13:55:52 Reply

I am sixteen and I can do Ernie from sesame street, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, George W Bush, Mario Luigi, toad, A cop, good bad, or gay. I can do a fat oprah singer. an Asian, Master of Kun Fu too. a smoker, an old man, a pervert, a spy, Sean Connery, Richard Nixon, a murderer. The guy from saw, the Dummy. I also do many voice for different kinds of Character too, I am very good at acting.

Experienced Musician with 4yrs under his belt.

Nicksmall94
Nicksmall94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-01 13:58:16 Reply

I can do the grandfather and the orange. send me your email account, I will give you the voice clips

Experienced Musician with 4yrs under his belt.

TheMillz
TheMillz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-03 17:15:55 Reply

I've casted my character in my game "Wonder Circus" so please no more auditions, thanks to all who applied! :)

pancakery
pancakery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-03 20:26:46 Reply

I'm looking for a voice actor who can do a good impression of the Nostalgia Critic (thatguywiththeglasses.com)

obimokenobi
obimokenobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-04 12:09:13 Reply

Hello, My names Mike. I'm 19 yrs old, If anyone needs a guy with a deep voice, I'm the guy! I can change the pitch of my voice very well!! If anyone would like to give me a shot on one of there videos PM me. I would love to do voice acting as a career...I was told by many people that I have a pretty good Piccolo voice (DRAGONBALLZ) :D That's only one of the many voices I can do...there's too much to right down!!

ImaginaMagica
ImaginaMagica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-04 18:03:01 Reply

I am glad to announce that I have secured an animator for "Mindless Limb Loss!"
That means that I must resume the search for voice actors!

Once you record your lines: send them to Lucylovesfwaggys@gmail.com in one or more audio clips.
Full Script can be found here: On My website > First Page > Under the post 'mindless limb loss'
LINES ARE ALSO HERE UNDER THE POST: 'CHARACTER AUDITION LINES'

CAST:
Bob: Uhm... He's pretty normal. Not too lax (laid back) and not too hyper.

Ted: frantic and clueless. (but totally confident in himself)

Jill: Sarcastic-Female type

PLEASE AUDITION: WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH AUDITIONS FOR THE CHARACHTERS I SHALL SET A DEADLINE. THIS WILL BE AN UPDATE ON MY SITE.

THINGS TO REMEMBER IF U AUDITION*****
1)If you are chosen for a part you shall be notified via e-mail.
2)If you accept the part, please reply.
3)If you don't want it, please don't request a different part. If an actor rejects the part then I shall notify my second fave, and so on.
4) when I secure all 3 I shall post it up on the site.
5) please record your lines as soon as possible, but If you need to take more time to do your absolute best then please do so.

Taro326
Taro326
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-05 21:58:05 Reply

This is getting old. Anyways, I'm looking for a voice actor for a flash series I'm trying to get off the ground. The actor must be able to stay around for at least ten or more episodes of the series. It will be based around Legend of Zelda Four Swords. The character I need an actor for is Red Link. Many should want to try for him. All you need to have is a teenager voice around the age of 16-19. The character will be using sarcasm along with anger in most of the lines. I would like to get this flash going so send any auditions to my e-mail address.
craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com

Here are the lines for the character. Try changing them a bit if you want. Send as many tries you want for the character. If you want to know what accent he got. It's North American.

Line 1: "At least you never set off any traps...nice going purple!"
Line 2: "How dare you insult me!"
Line 3: "Green I wasn't done with you!"

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature
Kyutwo
Kyutwo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-06 00:22:15 Reply

Spirit Stars

Youtube Link to the Audition

Spirit Stars is an animated show I have imagined for the past few years that I would like to try and get started. For now, I want to make some animated shorts with these characters. This first short is just about them playing a certain video game.

Natalie Candler

Video Description of Natalie Candler Here

Spirit of Fire - Bright, Invigorating, Headstrong, Temperamental

Natalie is as intelligent as she is adorable. She believes in open-mindedness and fairness above all else. She hates ignorance and injustice, and will not stand for it. She is tomboyish and though normally nice, her temper needs to be left in check. Her voice should sound like a leader, but not too old, and must adapt between sounding cute, proud, enraged, and even dark.

Relationships
Denise = Closest Friend / Rival
Kalina = Like a Little Sister
Lin = Mentor

Similar Characters - Lisa Simpson, Kenshin Himura, Lina Inverse, Light Yagami (YES! Light Yagami)

Accent - American

Lines

Line 1: I'm Natalie. If you have a challenge for me, bring it on. I'll take anything you can dish out.
Line 2: In that case, I suppose ignorance really is bliss, eh, Denise?
Line 3: Don't worry, Kalina. We'll always be friends. That's a promise.
Line 4: Damn, Lin. You sure don't go easy on your sparring partners, do you?
Line 5: Mark my words. I will change this world, even if it's the last thing I do.

Denise Brooks

Video Description of Denise Here

Spirit of Water - Fluid, Flashy, Creative, Cunning

Denise loves to be the center of attention. Anything that does not hold her interest, she does not care for. She may be naive, but she is seductive and crafty. She is very feminine and tends to argue a lot, but fears physical violence, as well as death. Her arrogant behavior makes her Natalie's opposite; as such, her bark is worse than her bite. Denise's voice should sound slightly older than Natalie's, a bit snobbish, and a little hip-hop oriented.

Relationships
Natalie = Closest Friend / Rival
Kalina = Playmate
Lin = Natural Enemy

Similar Characters - Bulma Briefs, Rouge the Bat, Ino Yamanaka, Naga the Serpent

Accent - Slight Hip-Hop (Note: Denise's lines may contain excessive swearing.)

Lines

Line 1: Hey. It's your girl, Denise. I won't bite. I promise.
Line 2: Look, Natalie. Just cuz you don't see it my way doesn't make you right.
Line 3: Oh, Kalina. You look sooo cute! I just wanna cuddle you.
Line 4: Why don't you ever smile, Lin? You must wanna be alone for the rest of your life.
Line 5: Hey, some people are just born with it all. I'm living proof of that.

Kalina Xasquez (Ka-LEE-na YA-skez)

Video Description of Kalina Here

Spirit of Wind - Gentle, Supportive, Compassionate, Peaceful

Kalina only wishes to make friends and be helpful any way she can. Since she's been sheltered most of her life, she's not sure what to expect of the world, yet she wants to learn as much as possible. Very observant, but emotionally sensitive. She fears pain. Kalina's voice should sound timid, but very sweet.

Relationships
Natalie = Role Model
Denise = Friend
Lin = Protector

Similar Characters - Princess Peach, Hinata Hyuga, Tohru Honda, Mikuru Asahina

Accent - American

Lines

Line 1: Um, my name is Kalina. Let's be friends, okay?
Line 2: Natalie, thank you so much. If there is anything I can do for you, please tell me.
Line 3: Um, Denise, I am grateful, but this feels a little uncomfortable.
Line 4: I'm so sorry. I messed up. Please, forgive me, Lin.
Line 5: We shouldn't be fighting. Please, let's calm down and try to talk this out.

Lin Wu Shao

Video Description of Lin Here

Spirit of Earth - Steadfast, Indifferent, Strong, Severe

Lin Wu has a strong will; however, her demeanor is cold and dark. Her speech is very direct, leaving no flavor in her words. She is always serious, not bothered by most things, but seems to have a soft spot for Kalina. Lin is a Chinese-Japanese American, but she is mostly American. Like Natalie and Denise, Kalina and Lin are opposites. Lin Wu's voice should sound cold, dark, and serious.

Relationships
Natalie = Pupil
Denise = Natural Enemy
Kalina = Damsel

Similar Characters - Raven (Teen Titans), Blaze the Cat, Hajime Saitoh, Meta Knight

Accent - American (No Asian Accent)

Lines

Line 1: I am Lin Wu Shao, but you may call me Lin. Everyone else seems to like that instead.
Line 2: I have no patience for stragglers. If you are serious, then stand up, Natalie.
Line 3: Let me ask you, Denise. Do you feel it is wise to forfeit your life at the expense of provoking my anger?
Line 4: Uh, it's fine, Kalina. Everything will be okay. Please, stop crying on me.
Line 5: Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. You hurt my friends, I hurt you.

Though these lines are mandatory, I also encourage voice actors to contribute extra lines they may come up with. If you wish to audition for more than one character, that's perfectly fine. I also encourage voice actors to send multiple auditions for the same character. If you feel you have a different voice in mind for the same character, I'm more than willing to listen. Tara Strong is my favorite voice actress and she did two auditions for Raven of the Teen Titans. The second audition influenced the Raven's recognizable voice.

Since I plan to make multiple animations with these characters, I want to take a while to find voices for them so the deadline will be March 28, 2010. I'd like to use the same voices for multiple projects, but if you only want to voice these characters for this single animation, that's fine. Let me know.

To submit, email your audition to qlbanks@gmail.com (WAV or MP3 Format), or you may post a video response to the corresponding character. The YouTube videos have images that are associated with the audition lines which may help depict how the characters should sound. Please know that I will listen to each and every audition, even if I do not respond. Thank you for your time.

Link to the Audition

TheFlipEffect
TheFlipEffect
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-06 09:04:44 Reply

Hey, I'm currently creating a few new/old flash. But right now I'm gonna try something a little different. A different style of story, more serious than my other stuff. It is a SPRITE flash, I know how people feel about sprites. So, I need VA's for my new project, a Pokemon flash. I need a possible Rival, Mom, Professor, Several average male/female voices.

Also, for my other stuff I'm currently looking for someone who can do a perfect Sonic the Hedgehog voice.

Pm me if you want to try out for the Pokemon project, or the Sonic voice.

Thanks.

"The Freedom was better than breathing they said"

BBS Signature
TheFlipEffect
TheFlipEffect
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-06 09:18:38 Reply

Again please message me to reply, that way there will be a better chance for me to see who wants to audition.

Thanks again!

"The Freedom was better than breathing they said"

BBS Signature
Dannyboi93
Dannyboi93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-06 11:59:14 Reply

Ok, for anybody who is up for this =D you have a big challenge ahead of you!

Im working on a remix of a track, the genre is tech-house. The track is called 'La Cocina Del Cabron' By Lee Van Dowski & Glimpse

La Cocina Del Cabron - Lee Van Dowski & Glimpse

I need a voice actor (Maybe more) to reproduce vocals in the selected track.

Best description i can give is latina voice, male and female... problem is, most of the work is going to be upto the vocalist. I cant really hear what their saying, and its like a chant and repeat vocal... its not english either :P

male- says something
females- Repeat or respond
and again

Which is why this is going to be so hard :P

If your interested please PM me and we'll work something out =D Like analysing the vocals and recreating them.

Thanks =D

Cuzone
Cuzone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-07 20:57:30 Reply

I have a concept of a spoken word song, which (very) basically consists of poetry with background music.

We need a female, young-sounding voice. If you have a (real) British accent, we would prefer that, but you don't have to fake an accent. Any accent will do fine, British is just preferred. My idea is that your voice will be in a soft entonation, maybe in a quasi-whisper. If you can sing, that would be nice, but you don't have to. You can check out our music so you can have a basic idea of what we do.

Your Newgrounds account will be credited everywhere the song is posted (I'll let you know beforehand if I upload it anywhere else. We do have a last.fm account and a Youtube account. If the song ever is released commercially, by any means, or if our Newgrounds account makes any money from the ad revenue sharing program, which is impossible on this site, the profits will be shared with you).

If you're interested, please PM me, and if you have any material in your account, I'll check it out. If not, I'll give you an e-mail where you can send me something. It doesn't need to be the same quasi-whisper think I'm looking for, I just want to see what you sound like and the quality of the audio you can record.

Thank you,
Timraband & Cuzone

Eating Mentos drives you mental.

Fletto
Fletto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-07 21:41:13 Reply

Hello, I require a voice actor for one of my projects in the making.

Voice Description
I need a voice of a old, wise man, talking under a beard. E.g. Shepard from MW2.

Example line
"It was like it was only yesterday when the fallout began.

But it has being 25 years since that day.

The day when everyone disapeared, except the ones that were below 15.

The days when we were left to fend for ourselves.

The days when Caine was trying to take over.

Now those days are over...

For now."

Contact
Contact me via:
PM
E-mail: Rockinandroid(at)hotmail.com

Deadline
End of this week. (14/03/1010)

Credit will be given ! :)

Thanks in advanced.

- Fletto

ImaginaMagica
ImaginaMagica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-08 18:25:29 Reply

At 3/4/10 06:03 PM, ImaginaMagica wrote: Once you record your lines: send them to Lucylovesfwaggys@gmail.com in one or more audio clips.
Full Script can be found here: On My website > First Page > Under the post 'mindless limb loss'
LINES ARE ALSO HERE UNDER THE POST: 'CHARACTER AUDITION LINES'
CAST:
Jill: Sarcastic-Female type

THINGS TO REMEMBER IF U AUDITION*****
1)If you are chosen for a part you shall be notified via e-mail.
2)If you accept the part, please reply.
3)If you don't want it, please don't request a different part. If an actor rejects the part then I shall notify my second fave, and so on.
4) when I secure all 3 I shall post it up on the site.
5) please record your lines as soon as possible, but If you need to take more time to do your absolute best then please do so.

Ok, So I'm still looking for a few auditions for Jill. I have one male audition for each of the male chars.
I know that I said I would post up an update on my site: which I DID, but I'm also posting one here for the bubbleheaded idiots who are too lazy to click a link.

I STILL NEED A PERSON TO PLAY JILL! I could self-cast If I absolutely need to, but I doubt I really could pull of the voice I want her to have.
Otherwise, Guys, can still audition for the male parts. DEADLINE FOR THEM IS MARCH 17!
WHY? Because that day is exactly at the middle of the month and I just feel like putting it then.
DEADLINE FOR JILL AUDITIONS IS THE 30th!!!

StoneBump
StoneBump
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-09 08:03:24 Reply

Okay.
So I need some voice actors to voice act in my new flash parody, Losers of the Carribean.
A female needed to act for the Prinsess or Whateva.
And maybe a male for some random people.

Pm me or add my >AIM: StoneBump
And plz contact me soon

EKublai
EKublai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-09 20:42:44 Reply

Hey Guys!

So I need two voice actors who would be willing to try to act as Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin. My new flash is about the Oscars this year. The script is funny if I do say so myself. Please PM me if you are interested. The script is below.

Title: That Darn Steve Martin!

(Typewriter Style: Temporary Abode of Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin (Beat) 02.07.10, 11:47pm (Beat) 1Month Before Oscars)
(Hotel, Exterior)
(Hotel, Interior)
(Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin are both writing jokes for the Oscars in relative silence, then)

Steve (snickering): Heh (Beat) Hehe, hey Alec.
Alec (Still writing): Yeah Steve?
Steve: How about this one? (Slides paper over, Alec reads)
Alec (muttering): Of course, Vera instantly realized why they all call him... (clear) Haha! George Luny! That's gold Steve! Pure fuckin' gold! But wait... wait wait wait (Beat) Steve what do you think of this? (Slides paper over, Steve reads, then laughs)
Steve (amused): Haha! Depp was as mad as a hatter when he heard he wasn't invited! That's cute Alec.
Alec (grateful): Hey, I try.
Steve: You know, we've come up with a couple of good ones tonight Alec.
Alec: Steve, I think we've come up with MORE than a couple. This routine will have'em in stitches.
Steve: Man, great idea to have two hosts this year! I'm feeling really good about this.
Alec: I.. I have to agree. This is fantastic. (Looks at watch) Oh boy, but it's getting late. Let's call it a night, shall we?
Steve: Sounds good. Same time tomorrow?
Alec: It's a date! (Beat) (They catch each other's eye and slowing point at each other jokingly)
Both: Ahhhhhhh!
Alec (deep, drawn out): yeah...

(Cut Scene)

(Typewriter Style: Bed of Steve Martin (Beat) 02.08.10, 2:34am)
(Steve is sleeping in his bed, tustling)
Steve (slight incoherently in his dreaming): Damn Mirren (Beat, more coherently) Hitler! (more coherently, but still sleeping) Jews (Beat) Hollywood (Beat, shouts the last word, waking up) Mother Lode!

(Cut Scene)

(Steve Martin in a dark living room, throwing paper into the fireplace, giggling to himself. Alec Baldwin opens the door)

Alec (slowly): Steve?
Steve (casually): Oh hey Alec!
Alec: What the hell are you doing up? It's almost four in the morning!
Steve (distantly): Just makin' a fire...
Alec: Steve, I-wait (beat) Is that... (outraged) Is that our routine you're burning!?
Steve (cheerfully): Yup! (Sees Alec's reaction) Oh don't worry, I wrote another one. I thought some of the jokes in the last draft were a bit meh, so I decided to ditch it and throw another routine together. Here take a look. (Baldwin takes the script and skims through it)

Alec: Steve... 75% of these jokes are gay jokes directed at US.
Steve (condescending): Yes Alec, it's called a theme.
Alec (exasperated): Fine but, all the other jokes are backhanded compliments to Hitler and Nazis... With more compliment than backhand! And... born a poor black baby... Steve, Gabourey (Gab-or-ray) wasn't even born when "The Jerk" came out! It's just gonna seem racist to her! How the hell are we going to pull this off?
Steve (fatherly): Alec, you worry too much, it'll be great... Trust me.

(Cut Scene)

(Typewriter Style: Academy Awards (Beat) 03.08.10 12:00am)
(Steve and Alec are on stage near the end of the Oscars)

Alec: Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's official. The Academy is broke from going 30 minutes overtime tonight. (Audience Laughter) Haha! Not a joke! (Audience Laughter)
Steve: See Alec, I told you everything would work out with the new script.
Alec: Steve, Tom Hanks still has to announce Best Picture and that'll take like 10 minutes or more
Tom Hanks(off-screen): It's hurt locker!
(Alec and Steve look off-screen, then Alec looks back)
Alec (Shrugging): Okay!

BBS Signature
Kufa
Kufa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-11 13:00:39 Reply

Hey i need a voice acting to perform a song so have to by a musician too if it is the same user its always better.

This is what i need from the actor:

-good sound quality
-it have to be a patient dude
-it have to correct all my english mistakes
-have to make a voice of a teenager
-its better if it can sing good
-(little print) it have to work for free

the movie that i going to make its about my sophomore year and i going to work a lot but if i have to make a good movie i need to stop searching for random sounds efects and audio submissions and perform with a gut my own.About the movie if you probably think thats gonna be a total failure dont worry i still dont have any blamed submission.If it is someone interested please send me a PM and i will give the lyrics and my email-

BTW: if it find any mistakes in the lyrics it can be all the modifications that fix it,just dont change the orignal lyrics or what it say.After all i dont know anything about music

just doing some flash

BBS Signature
MasaAndMune
MasaAndMune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-11 13:29:37 Reply

I am looking for either 1 or 2 voices actors (depending on how many voices you can do).

Here is what I am looking for,

1. I need voices for Mario and Luigi

2. If you have a demo reel, just send me a link to it. The lines will be more than just the standard catch phrases for Mario and Luigi.

3. I would prefer to be able to get in contact through an instant messenger, such as MSN or AIM. I have Yahoo as well. But just send me a pm on Newgrounds first, and we can communicate from there.

4. The deadline is asap. I am almost finished with the flash, and I just need these two voices done so I can finish it up. So the sooner the better. Even today would be best if possible.

5. I don't do ads, but you will definitely be co-authored for your contribution to the flash.

Thanks for reading.

satan112
satan112
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-12 08:33:03 Reply

VOICE ACTOR DESPERATELY WANTED!

Not a paying gig but good practice.

We're wanted a fairly deep male voice to voice over some narrative for a pitch presentation.
Preferably british.

Please email a voice sample to doomlord_112@hotmail.com or PM me on here.

ASAP!

Thanks in advance.

GabuGurl
GabuGurl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-12 16:56:21 Reply

I need an elderly British-type woman. Old, kind grandmother who likes to read to her grandchildren voice character. If you are capable of making a HIGH-QUALITY, PRODUCTION recording of this, with NO BACKGROUND HUMMING, BUZZING, OR ROOM ECHOES, then please send me a link to a your demo reel.

E-mail me at jac7025@rit.edu or gabugurly@yahoo.com ASAP.
I only have 9 more weeks of production and I need a voice now.

Thanks.

abdur17
abdur17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-17 11:28:11 Reply

Hello everyone, I hope I'm not disturbing anyone, but I need a Female voice actress for a 30 sec cartoon I'm making for my desktop class.

Here is the story.

2 girls are disgusted that the prices of their favorite items have sky rocketed to the point that they can not afford anything(a reference to whats going on today and the great depression). But I savor(the HastKing Elf) comes and takes them to a place called Hastings, the entertainment superstore(a real store). Then he shows them how prices there are affordable.

That's all I have to say about that. Its not much, but I have to get this done in the next couple of week. But I need the voice auditions done in the next couple of days.

Here is what I'm looking for

Female 1 - kind of high pitch

Audition 1 - Hey Calice, look at this prices
Audition 2 - What Kind of Altruists place is this

here is a reference.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUK XiqRAXUM&feature=related"]YouTube- Maburaho Episode 1 English Dub Part 2[/url]

The voice I'm looking is like the character Yuna from Mabuaho(shes has pink hair.

My email address is olajwuonabdur@yahoo.com and I most likely need these in 24 hours.

Sorry about the rush but I have a lot of work I have to get this done in the next couple of weeks and I need to get started on this cartoon,lol. I hope you understand.

GhoulRa
GhoulRa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-18 17:22:12 Reply

We are looking for voice actors to audition for Sonic and various other characters in several upcoming movies.

The characters currently available:

Sonic
Link
Toad (childish voice)
Ruby Gai
Old bastard (need to have a raspy, wise sounding voice)
Mr. T
Masterchief (drunken voice)
Eggman

PM me if you would like to try out. Thanks.

BBS Signature
PhuzE
PhuzE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-19 14:22:15 Reply

I need Some voice actors! to my Final fantasy Parody!
Just so you know, it´s a Sprite Movie!

I need someone that can make voice to:
1. Cloud
2. Vincent
3. A fighter
4. A black mage
5. A teller
6. Sephiroth
7. A red mage

Just send me A test and I´ll give Information HOW he´s gonna sound and the Lines!
Thanks!
max-b@live.se

Wardsmith
Wardsmith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-19 15:19:54 Reply

At 11/24/07 12:01 PM, fatassninja wrote: Im 14 years old!LOL i was hell good in imetating a pakistan!!I can make those frenchies attempting english,i can do chinese accent(I talk chinese cantonese also)!Well I have way too much imitiations to write so ill stop here!And sorry for my crappy english!Oh last thing,Languages i speak:english,french,chinese(cantonese),
Greek,italian and spanish!

It looks like you can't do an impression of a person who speaks proper english.

BBS Signature
popsicle-of-doom
popsicle-of-doom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-20 17:37:50 Reply

Hello, I need someone to say a few lines, and to rap to a song. (you don't have to be a good rapper lol). I need a guy, preferably white i don't really care, just my character is a white male. PM or email (fompickens43@gmail.com) if interested. thanks.

BBS Signature
TheRiseOfBrian
TheRiseOfBrian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2010-03-20 19:29:09 Reply

I am a voice actor.. PM me for my email and we could talk or literally talk on skype or something for a demo.