New Topic Respond to this Topic
RogerU
RogerU
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 21st, 2010 @ 11:18 PM Reply

Auditions for New Sprite Flash Series (9m,6f)

The thread is too long to fit on the forums here at NG but it's full form is posted @ The Voice Acting Club

SPRITES! Audition Thread.

Voice Actor Wanted

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 23rd, 2010 @ 12:51 PM Reply

(PICTURE OF THE LOOKS OF THE CHARACTERS ARE SEEN BELOW ALL THE TEXT)

Allrite now try to bear with me NG folks and do not see this as some childish crap if possible kay?

now me and my NG/MSN friends have been talking about making this "crude" serie in which consists of many jokes, howewer these jokes are mostly jokes consists of characters insulting each other like
Fat Jokes, American stereotypes, Black jokes (i don't know),Stereotypes, Gay stereotype humor (no we don't hate gays god damn), and hopefully many others, now you need to know that this is not supposed to show a sign in your face with the lines of (you're differnt and we dislike/hate you for that) it's just supposed to be humorous but we can't say that you'll find it funny in anyway

it's much like in the style of south park (we don't want that so we wish to avoid that!)

Now all these characters are basically coloured camels who have their very own personality what we think is orginal about this serie/show/? is that all the camels are actually "us" "ourself" we "are" actually these characters but the characters are just changed

the characters are actually all inspired and created how each of us want them and like them
(there's a pic of them below)

The characters (when they do not laugh or look angry) do not show emotion because you can't see their mouth or eyebrows when they do not laugh or look angry or anything, the viewer is (most of the time) supposed to guess what they feel, but you don't have to LOL.

they all have different personalites:

Moa "me": Is FAT, Bigoted,Immature,Gay (but no not openly), manipulative, missunderstood,jealous but claims everyone is "jealous of him" but everyone expect he's friends hate him.
and is 14/16 year old.

Nick: (This is NewgroundsGangsterPimp's character, he will voice act him), Nick is a 16 year old dark blue coloured camel, he like to make fat jokes alot, (often using them against Moa and hating him)
he like to make black jokes mostly pretty crude jokes just to make people and himself laugh
he have a high temper and whenever anyone pisses him off (especially Moa and the school teacher)
he will start yelling random course words at them and be sent to the principal's office. he on the other hand can be mature but also immature, he is very nice and protects he's friends from anyone
he is against gay hate and racism he is 16 years old and sometimes hate Moa's American stereotypes.

Spiro: (Cumdahellon from Youtube voice acts him, he does a good job most of the time!)
Spiro is a 16 year old very sensitive purple camel he is mostly and outsider of the class he is mostly hated by almost anyone due to him being so girly and "faggy" he is always hated alot by he's closest "friends" they howewer give him a change to hang around with him because most of them felt sorry for him because no one liked him (he does not know this) he also talks and talks endless about how unfair the world is about gay hate,black people,muslims, and he seem to dislike christianity but he respect people who believe in god, he is pretty much abused by Moa.

Gabriel: (Inspired by Gabriel Barsch from NG he is ok with it and hapy)

Gabriel Bastarch (Bastard, yes) is a simple yellow coloured camel, he is the only one of the others to actually have hair on his head but the hair is greasy because he is very very poor, he is very obsessed with christianity and church's, he is hated by everyone like spiro he is so unlike able that no one would actually care if he died, he is 15 years old but is allowed to hang around with the boys only if he promise not to talk about god and churchs and how he hates Moa for being gay.

he believes that Moa is a gay demon and that he "surely goes to hell", he have problems with the english language, the house is also broken and filled with cracks this is often made fun of by Moa and Nick due to him being so unlikeable that they can't stop making fun of him

Moa's insult is mostly centering about Gabriel's poor mom calling her a "Dumpster diving bitch"
he is very embarrassed of his life.

Dast: (Simply just search for Dast on NG, this is him and he knows):

Dast is seen as the most mature of the group and loves to learn about war and soldiers and sports
he is the best at sport of all the boys no one really likes him that much either but he is accepted by everyone in the class, he is polish and is not quite perfect with the english language and often puts in "like" whenever he speaks like: "he's like..you know bad and all" because he have problems with english. he is 16 and is a green coloured camel.

(We need a voice actor for Dast if anyone interested).

Kris: (This is marine111 from newgrounds) Kris is a male brown jewish camel but is from the egypt like anyone else, he likes to make fun of almost anyone, he considers Dast his best friend and is seen with him most of the time he also likes to make noise with moa in the class making them being sent to the principal's office many many times. he is not that good with the english language
either.

Moses: The most popular guy (inspired by an asshole that i still hate) in the class he is very popular among well everyone on the whole school, he is skinny,hairless (a bit hairy on the neck), very strong,"pretty" (camels thinks he is lol), but can be unreasonable, he is often sweet and kind to the ones who do pay attention to him, he likes to take up competetions and HATE to lose to them.
Moses is his name since everyone likes him that much, but infact he is mostly just an asshole.

Gabriel's Mom: Gabriel's mom is infact not a camel but a little weird thing (lol nggp drew a funny crappy drawing on purpose and we laughed for hours at it, but i have to make a good drawing out of it) she is a slut (no she won't be seen naked ew shit) but no one wants her because she is so ugly,
no one knows what she is, she always walks around with one closed eye which resembles a
;) smiley. she does not like gays either...she have wrong placed likes that aren't placed right..
the legs do not face each other.

Conal: (Gothclawz) is among with Dast the most mature but is not quite a part of the group,
he is very smart, and like Moa he is strong but accepts pretty much anyone he is a goth and have 3 pink spiky hairs, he is heterosexual and brown.

______ The whole cartoon centers about these characters and their daily adventures/opinions/humor/etc in the desert the town is called Moan which is pronounced Moa-Ann (Gothclawz came up with that idea), Racism does infact not really exist since everyone's coloured howewer they know humans so it kind of does exist. they do not wish to be seen by humans because if humans see them they'd get shocked over seeing a coloured camel who can talk,act like a human,course and be as smart as us, humans would probably experiment on them and make fun of them so yeah they don't want to be seen. we haven't really started with anything yet but we mostly just think of something funny that we can laugh at without thinking about if it's offensive

because on the internet you can make almost anything as offensive as you want and get away with it
hopefully people laugh at it, and we of course need people who may find our kind of humor funny we do not expect that anyone will we can only hope.

if you wish to voice act Moa,Moses,Dast,Gabriel's mom, just read the description and try to come up with a voice (and for gods SAKE LOOK AT THE PICTURE TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=289cymh&
s=6

(yes i realize you can see some white there, but i don't even bother to fix that.)

Voice Actor Wanted

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 23rd, 2010 @ 01:01 PM Reply

Picture link is clear and does not show any white

Capconami
Capconami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 24th, 2010 @ 12:01 AM Reply

Actors needed for a game. Simple as that.
It will be a resident evil clone... So any impressionists/Huge Fans are welcome.
No deadline...Unless you count when the game is posted.

Voices Needed

ACTUAL RE CHARACTERS
-Chris Redfield
-Jill Valentine
-Leon Kennedy
-Claire Redfield
-Barry Burton
-Albert Wesker

CUSTOM CHARACTERS
-Gregory Wilson (Rough and Tough)
-Marcus Feldman (Sinister And Sly)
-Ramon Brolos (Normal Man) (There will be a part where he is in great pain)
-Adam Arnolds (Sort of Deep-Toned Voice)
-Amanda Herth (Teenage Girl)
-Chelsea Brooks (Normal Woman)

Please PM me If you are interested or have any Questions/Comments!!!!!

Voice Actor Wanted

THE CAPCONAMI HAS COMPLETELY POSSESSED ME

xthesnarfx
xthesnarfx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 24th, 2010 @ 11:40 AM Reply

I'm in desperate need of two male voice actors. I'm not too picky for the voice so if you're interested pm me and I'll just give you some of the script. I want to get this project off the ground asap so please contact me soon, and my voice actors will get co-authored.

BBS Signature
CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 24th, 2010 @ 03:39 PM Reply

Hi :D
right now im looking for a male voice actor and a female voice actress for my aniamtion im making

its about candle cove, a creepypasta posted last year i think
heres the story to get in the mood :) Link

the male is a teenager so anyone over 16 will do

the female is much older and mature like 40 lol
if anyone can sound like a 40 yr old woman that would help a lot lol

no deadline atm cause i havent started animating but i need the voices first otherwise i cant start lol

if your interested please pm me and ill send u the script

CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 28th, 2010 @ 04:37 PM Reply

update: i dont need any more voice actors cause i got enough lol

thanks to all those who replied :D

ImaginaMagica
ImaginaMagica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 29th, 2010 @ 02:51 AM Reply

Hiyas!
I'm looking for some VA work here,
I'm a 15 year old girl and like many my age I can do cute voices... and..... yeah.....
I have a very immature sounding voice. So I rarely get a job.
I've been doing some acting in Sims 2 machinima on youtube. If you want to see some audition videos for these they are up under the username "fwaggylover"

I have a lot of real life acting experience, and I am a fast learner.
I can create voices, but I need a character to create one for (within the specifications needed, of course.)

If I sound like I'd be useful to you then please come find me on youtube or here.

ImaginaMagica
ImaginaMagica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 29th, 2010 @ 02:55 AM Reply

>< ACK! Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this... I'm very new here and am getting used to stuff.......

Taro326
Taro326
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 29th, 2010 @ 12:31 PM Reply

Hello I'm looking for a voice actor for a male character in my series. The series would possible be around 10 episodes or longer. I will also take my time at the series not rushing to make it look awful.

The idea for my series is based around the Four Swords. If no one knows what that is. It's Legend of Zelda. Anyways, I am only looking for a male actor right now. Female maybe for later on in the series but I need a male actor to be Blue Link in the series. Here are the lines. The character is also medium voice, 15-18 age, also shy and quiet.

Line 1: "Whoa whoa...he was just joking around...right green?"
Line 2: "Am I the only sane one here..?"
Line 3: "Nothing..."

Once done with the lines send them to my email. craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com
Have the title Blue Link. Also the deadline is February 10.

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature
yuudai-ka
yuudai-ka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 29th, 2010 @ 05:33 PM Reply

Hi VA club,

I'm looking for 2 voice actors for a short:
1 perverted priest, about 30 years or older (preferably older),
1 girl, about 20, or a bit older.

Both roles only have a few lines, I'd rate these lines mature.
New tallent is welcome, but the audio of this submission will be very important, keep that in mind!

Intrested, want more info? Contact me via PM!
Unless its extended, I'll consider any whome PM this week.
P.S. Samples are welcome ofcourse !

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 30th, 2010 @ 07:54 AM Reply

Allrite since my last post was serious crap TL;TR:

me and my e-net friends need an egoistical angry hissy fit possibly immature 14/16 year old sounding voice for a character that we would like to have for a long time

(though i doubt anyone would wanna work with us on this)

if anyone like fat jokes,stereotypes made for fun and not serious then please add me to MSN
larshgejl@hotmail.com

below pic just shows and example of the characters and the happenings that can happen in the show (the guns are clearly from Madness but i didn't bother to make weapons myself):

Voice Actor Wanted

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 30th, 2010 @ 07:55 AM Reply

though i doubt anyone would wanna work with us on this for that long*

also the voice is for the red camel, yes he is fat

zinc55
zinc55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 30th, 2010 @ 11:00 PM Reply

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a voice actor that can sound like a TV newscaster. You only need to read a few things; the flash is only about two minutes long. If you're interested PM or email @ editbarnvideos@aol.com. Read anything you like in your 1-2 minute audition tape. You will be credited in the Flash, obviously.

BBS Signature
ZeroSukio
ZeroSukio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 30th, 2010 @ 11:40 PM Reply

Any one need a deep voiced voice actor for flashes and animations just pm me

XiaoxiaoGOD
XiaoxiaoGOD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 01:08 PM Reply

So I kind of have my own SonicSprite series going on. Its caled Sonic Break limit, and i really want to use voice actors in episode 2

Characters:
Sonic(need a teenage male(around 14-17) voice

Amy(Need a teenage Female voice with childish tone to it)

Aiel (from megaman zx)(timid quiet and shy voice female)

Knuckles(need male voice teenaged )

Shadow:Dark quiet tone, kind of evil but not too much

Tails (I want him to have a young sounding voice so itd be nice if somone could va for him around the age of 14 :P

Sample Line:
"Are where there yet?" in character please

no deadline set yet well till all characters are taked

all will be credited

the flash is made by XiaoXiaoGOD Pm me or send some samples to my email:Jett_teh_sk8r@hotmail.com

Even a broken clock works twice a day :3

Yeah, I dont get it either

BBS Signature
ZeroSukio
ZeroSukio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 03:14 PM Reply

i am shadow lol XP and hi Xiao

rome-lherison
rome-lherison
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 03:28 PM Reply

Anybody looking for a voice actor im 15 years of age voice not deep but not light either...pm me if your intersted

jakex09
jakex09
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 05:26 PM Reply

- I know i posted here months ago, but im ready and have a script written for what i need.
Im making a series called PSN (Project Super Nova) and i need about 6 voice actors.
The seriese is about 3 Alien military members that travel space for items and stuff. They live on a different planet obviously. Lets say that they dont sound like aliens they sound like teens maybe 16 or 15. So Dont make them with a robotic or weird alien voice make them normal humans. But to make a long story short i just need voice actor's for the following.

===
PVT. Ale - Voice age 15- 16 male (Not too high pitched, not too deep, but just like a simple teenager)

CPT. Jane- Voice 16- 15 female (teen) not a really sqeaky voice but make it sound like a normal teenage girl.
MAJ. Rob- Voices 20-22 male (deeper than a teen) but still close. Not to deep, not to high pitch.

Bar Tender- The bar tender sounds as 45-50 yrs old (Deep voice Happy Harry for example kinda like how a bar tender would sound.) He is happy alot and kinda energetic with customers such as "Heyyy buddy! Its been a while! Ha Ha Ha Ha! How a bout' a nice cold one for ya' ha!"

Military Gate Man- Just a normal adult voice thats all. he is polite to his people.

General- Deep voice mean and mad voice 50 through 52 years old. Kinda like how you think a general in the army would sound.
===
So if i could get any voice actors for the 6 of them. There are the people. If you need any more description please PM me.
Audition line is: " Hey man, its every man for himself! Get your own help!
lol its something random that comes up in a later episode.
When i approve you as a voice actor i will send you the script. But so far the deadline is:
MARCH, 12 2010 If there are enough people, i will close it.

Jakex09 is not responsible for any damages left in your brain. If you start to see signs such as "Stop" and "Yeild" you may need to see a doctor. Dont do drugs kidz!

BBS Signature
yuudai-ka
yuudai-ka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 2nd, 2010 @ 01:25 PM Reply

got some one for the priest, the girls still open tho !

UknownXL
UknownXL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 01:43 PM Reply

Hello Everyone,
I began a game a few weeks ago and I need a voice actor pretty badly. Here is a link to the first cut scene. Its incomplete. I plan to redo the entire thing.
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1265143672
You will be doing these two voices. I plan to redo the entire cut scene due to not a lot of people liking the style. I have rewrote the script so it will flow together much better. If you think you can do this please pm me or email me at mpvile@prodigy.net
I need someone who could do this quickly, I will send the script as soon as you email or pm me.

connemaraproductions
connemaraproductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 03:30 PM Reply

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get back into the voice acting game. Check out my demo I just uploaded: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 08894

If you guys are interested you are better off emailing me. Rob@robertdesigns.com

Just send me some samples of your current project and I'll let you know if I am interested. Thanks!

XiaoxiaoGOD
XiaoxiaoGOD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 06:47 PM Reply

So I kind of have my own SonicSprite series going on. Its caled Sonic Break limit, and i really want to use voice actors in episode 2

Characters:
Sonic(need a teenage male(around 14-17) voice

Amy(Need a teenage Female voice with childish tone to it)

Aiel (from megaman zx)(timid quiet and shy voice female)

Knuckles(need male voice teenaged )

Shadow:Dark quiet tone, kind of evil but not too much

Tails (I want him to have a young sounding voice so itd be nice if somone could va for him around the age of 14 :P)

Lines:
Introduce yourself as the character and Improvise as your own lines, just so i can get a little taste of your voicing style and how it will sound ;D

no deadline set yet well till all characters are taked

all will be credited

the flash is made by XiaoXiaoGOD Pm me or send some samples to my email:Jett_teh_sk8r@hotmail.com

Even a broken clock works twice a day :3

Yeah, I dont get it either

BBS Signature
MiniG303
MiniG303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 3rd, 2010 @ 07:04 PM Reply

Words:

gameanarchy.net
killing noobs one by one
Rule-de-game.com
headshot masters

Voice that sounds like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE96i0u27 18
A voice that sounds like "MiniG Production"

Heitoki
Heitoki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 11:42 AM Reply

Im looking for a singer, lol nothing particularly spectacular, but someone that sounds decent.

Requirements:

Must sound like a 20-30 female (mid range alto-soprano preferred)

OR

18-25 Male (Smooth jazz voice is a plus)

Must have a clear accent or none (European is accepted - Asian, Russian, etc... not so much lol)

Must be able to cope with me having a lousy mic...

And the Job:

Its the completion of my AP track Your Spirit Lives [WIP]

Take a listen, sing a few random words to match the key, and send me a sample to djuarez1988@gmail.com

Your truly, the one to be the best.

Kreid
Kreid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 4th, 2010 @ 01:54 PM Reply

I need a dark sounding female voice actor, preferably with a British accent.
For inspiration, check the characters Mandy (Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy) or Gaz (Invader Zim) that kind of tone will do nicely!
Needs to be in pretty soon though, as I have everything but these lines done for my animation and then I can release it.

Test line: "Your parents caused all of this, they prayed on the citizens of Flintlock and now you have to face the consequences"

PM me if interested and I'll give contact details

Anything else just ask!

Oh also, this is just a backup at the moment, the current voice actors mic isn't that good, but I think I'll be using a new voice actor

Hoogiman
Hoogiman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 5th, 2010 @ 09:42 PM Reply

Male, EXPERIENCED voice over/voice actor needed now for within-hours turnover for flash animation that's a temporary distraction from my main project.

If you are a FEMALE voice actor, please PM me because I have some work for someone to do.

REQUIREMENTS

This role will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis to the first actor who fits the role.
You must have previous VA experience, you must have a reel or enough stuff that I can hear.
You will send the test line.
You will be able to record all of the lines within 24 hours, preferably as soon as possible.

You will be the announcer/voice over in a fake/parody ad, sound enthusiastic, sound like you're selling something.

TEST LINE

Announcer (enthusiastically): Hey ugly girls, here's an opportunity to temporarily hide your physical insecurities!

Send the test line with your NG username to:

hoogiman <a t> gmail <dort> com

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. >:C

I'm an animator, a (dodgy back alley) VA and also a writer.

PM me if you want feedback on your writing, music or flash to get review'd by me. I'm pseudo-qualified. Maybe.

Sting1990
Sting1990
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 6th, 2010 @ 09:37 AM Reply

Hey im Sting and im 19
I only know english I can change my voice and I can imitate australian, British, Irish, and a few other acents fairly well I have previous acting experience if you want to try me or you want a sample from your script just email me at.

<derrick_jonathan@yahoo.com>

NeroGeist
NeroGeist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 6th, 2010 @ 05:22 PM Reply

hey, I need a voice actor for a short clip, the character is named Carl and he is the host for a little kids show, his voice has a sorta obnoxious tone to it like barnie

BBS Signature
MiniG303
MiniG303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 7th, 2010 @ 12:47 AM Reply

I Need Some Voices Done For A Video-Montage
There Are The Voice Saying I Need Please

MiniG Production
GameAnarchy.net