00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Animatorlover25 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,854 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-01 20:36:42

What did you have in mind?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-02 01:45:38

I have an interesting vocal range. I could do a retarded guy, a similar voice to that announcer dude from crazy taxi, the movie trailer voice, a black guy, and snob. I just need decent hardware so that I could record them.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-02 05:31:06

Here is the title. Its sort of a comedy so yeah.

Here is the link.

Its just the menu so far, but it looks awesome.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-02 08:19:18

Hey there guys, I've been working on a game for more than half a year. The game can be seen as the sequel to Invasion: Tactical Defense and a preview of the game can be found in my profile. Now this game has a need for several voices for various reasons.

First of all, there are a list of possible characters in the game that communicate with the player through taunts. Currently those taunts are textual but I'd like to add actual voices to them. The total amount of taunts would be approximately 100, but they're very short. Secondly there's the intro movie that includes a few conversations. The taunts are basically made by British soldiers, but there's no need for an extreme accent (with the exception of one that requires a Russian accent).

The game is set in a World War II scene and the characters are soldiers. Therefore I need mature, male voices.

Example taunts:
"You die too quickly"
"Revenge!!"
"I'll avenge you bro!"
"I'm under heavy attack!"
"Consider it done"

Now in this case the first 3 taunts are in the context of a kill, so a soldier made a kill and taunts. The 4th is called when the soldier is taking heavy fire and the 5th involves a confirmation of an order received. All taunts are made in a phase where you're located on a battle field and are possibly taking enemy fire.

Example intro conversation lines:
Oscar: "Please... God.... Take care of my wife and my two sons and grant me a safe landing"
Christian: "Praying won't save you.. Not this time"
Kenny: "How would you know? Let the man pray"

The deadline for these sounds is basically as soon as possible. Everything in the game and intro is quite near finished apart from the speech.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-02 10:42:38

Hey guys,

I am almost finished with a project I've been working on for a while, and was hoping someone could help me out by saying a few lines. They are literally one word lines so anyone with a cool voice can try, not just VA's.

Can you say the following lines, email them to me (rustygames[at]gmail.com) with your NG alias and/or name. If I use your voice, I'll slam you into the credits as voice actor.

The voices should be said in an excited way, like the arcade game narrators (ready.... FIGHT, kind of voice =])

It's just a quick favour, I hope it isn't too difficult, here is the list:

1) Combo!
2) Nice one!
3) Good job!
4) You win!
5) You lose!
6) Hurry up!
7) Too slow!
8) Your turn!

I think that's it. I asked Johnny Utah but his mic was broken. But if you know his voice, then you know what im kinda aiming for. Please don't do Johnny Utah impressions, I'm only comparing his excitement when talking :P

Reply here once you've done the voices and ask any questions you like

Cheers

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-04 21:37:23

Title: SuperXero Battle Royale.
Release Date: Somewhere in June.
Animation Style: Sprites.

Hey guys, need voice actors for my movie. Check out my page for more details. If you are interested in voice acting, and want a chance at it, come see me and I'll see what you got.
First, send me a demo of your voice, then if I see you're nice, you choose a character to voice act from the list.
Then, I'll give you a line to voice act and you send me it and I'll see if it matches what the person's personality.
Finally, I'll hand you the script and you're off to go.

If you need any further questions, please PM or e-mail me at BlazingGamer05@aim.com. Thank you.

Here's the list for who has who:

Taigeishi Amino - Taken by WAAANIMATION.
Yoshito Kurosaki -Taken by me.
Ichigo Hiruma - Taken by Teenplayer84.
Master Genji - Taken by Teenplayer84.
Asuka Kukuro - Taken by KagomeHigurashi.
Aiko Ah Shin - Need
Ace - Need
Lee Mogaki - Taken by Adidaas.
L - Need
Bosaki - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.
Ryuki - Need
Rylee - Taken by Adidaas.
Brock - Need
Jack -Taken by Pikanjo.
King Fearnrock - Need
Lance - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.
Zoto - Need
Phoenix - Taken by Adidaas.
Seymour - Need
Viper - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-06 09:49:08

I really need someone to voice an aggressive army drill sargeant for me, and fast!

Picture of the character below. Here is a quick exmple of the quality/style of animation ill be using.

If you are interested please please please PM me or email me at jimp.uk@gmail.com, you will be fully creadited I promise!

Lines:
RIGHT you scum-hole-scrawny-legged-pussy-faced PUSSIES! You have decided to join the ARMY, and now the ARMY owns your soul. Now, DROP and give me head.

2nd line:

For gods sake... NOW is the time that youve been training all these years for, show em hell boys! ill be in my caravan watching Moulin Rouge.

If you want to talk about delivary or anything, feel free to contact me whenever :)

Voice Actor Wanted

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-09 19:17:55

Title: SuperXero Battle Royale.
Release Date: Somewhere in June.
Animation Style: Sprites.

Hey, I need two more female voice actors for my movie. Check out my page for more details. If you are interested in voice acting, and want a chance at it, come see me and I'll see what you got.
First, send me a demo of your voice, then if I see you're nice, you choose a character to voice act from the list.
Then, I'll give you a line to voice act and you send me it and I'll see if it matches what the person's personality.
Finally, I'll hand you the script and you're off to go.

These are the two who I need:

Aiko Ah Shin - Female, Age 19. A tough woman and knows her limit in battle. She's a freedom fighter, seeking to help anyone who needs it.

"Ace, let's retreat for now."

Ryuki - Female, Age 25. She's Bosaki's personal guard. She's second command of the Syndicates and is supposely the one who kill Ichigo's father, Ichigo Sr.

"I shall stop you all for Lord Bosaki!!"

If you need any further questions, please PM or e-mail me at BlazingGamer05@aim.com. Thank you.

Here's the list for who has who:

Taigeishi Amino - Taken by WAAANIMATION.
Yoshito Kurosaki -Taken by BlazingGamer.
Ichigo Hiruma - Taken by Teenplayer84.
Master Genji - Taken by Teenplayer84.
Asuka Kukuro - Taken by KagomeHigurashi.
Aiko Ah Shin - Need
Ace - Taken by Edwyn.
Lee Mogaki - Taken by Adidaas.
L - Taken by Edwyn.
Bosaki - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.
Ryuki - Need
Rylee - Taken by Adidaas.
Brock - Taken by Edwyn.
King Fearnrock - Taken by BlazingGamer.
Lance - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.
Zoto - Taken by Pikanjo.
Phoenix - Taken by Adidaas.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-10 00:52:56

im in need of a voice actress who can do a decently good spanish accent for a parody on romeo and juliet. send me a pm by march 15th if your interested and i'll send you a copy of the script

teh 373rn4| r4bb17 pwn5 j00!111!1!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-16 14:23:11

Hello, I am looking for a female voice actor for a few lines. You will be playing Ashley from RE4 if that helps at all.

Refferences: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKKEC1V-
7c
(sorry, its the only one I could find) So try to just say a few things using a voice like that. I really need this ASAP so please PM me with a demo quickly or IM me. Do not e-mail me, I will not recive it. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-16 20:03:21

@$@!$!)@%!*&$_!@%*&_!_

One of my biggest dream roles!

I PMed you with my Ashley sample <3333

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-18 17:41:34

hello,i need a male voice actor that can make a voice thats around 18 years old,with a slightly mad and pissed off voice.In the movie the actor will star as the main villain in the movie.I will post again here when the actual movie come out,but for now i need just the voice actor for the main villain,the voice actor for the main character is already taken,SO DON'T ASK!,and i mean that in a non-angry tone.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-18 18:57:41

Probably not yet but i am going to need a massive load of voice actors soon i don't have much detail to give you yet but i think i will need

A chav
psycho girl
annoying crazy girl
angry deep voice
pot smoking hippie
strict teacher girl or boy
spiritual 18-24 year old
terrorist
russian spy
typical nerd
strange nerd (go crazy)
typical American girl
annoncing system boy or girl
exercise type style person
adult pensioner

i think thats everybody i can think of so pm me with your examples

Acme Industries, making life a more dangerous every day.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-19 02:29:44

At 3/18/08 06:57 PM, AcmeProductions wrote: Probably not yet but i am going to need a massive load of voice actors soon i don't have much detail to give you yet but i think i will need

A chav
psycho girl
annoying crazy girl
angry deep voice
pot smoking hippie
strict teacher girl or boy
spiritual 18-24 year old
terrorist
russian spy
typical nerd
strange nerd (go crazy)
typical American girl
annoncing system boy or girl
exercise type style person
adult pensioner

i think thats everybody i can think of so pm me with your examples

Might I suggeszt you head to the Voice Acting Club and post an audition there. There's lots of talented voice actors at the VAC and you'll get more responses there than here.

Mystic's 08 Voice Demo

Listen to my Demo and PM me if you want me to voice act for you, I'd be happy to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-26 09:14:12

Hi, I'm putting together an intro track, and essentially I need a ton of different people saying the word "Rock". MP3 format would be preferable (for download size), but i'll be mixing it in Audacity, so any audio format should be fine. That's it, nothing complicated at all really. Deadline is the sixth of April, but I'll post again if I get enough samples. Anyone interested, PM me and I'll give you my e-mail to send it to.

Thanks for the help.

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-26 15:47:55

I'm just going to leave a little advertisment here for my voice acting.

I can make various noises with my microphone, sound like a male teenager, child, and adult. I can make fighting, screaming, and grunting noises for fights. I can cover a various range of voices. If you are interested PM me and I'll see what I can do for you.

2-D

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-26 18:19:12

Need voice actor for me and the-fne's project the Mr.Wiggles&grim weaper show.
The charecters that are needed are.
Mr.wiggles-young child's voice
Grim weaper- a well...grim voice, also he cries(weeps, whatever)
cashier-a teenager\young adult voice
shroom man- sounds like he's stoned(or is he?)
intercom-*pfft*theres a spill in isle 4
narator- naratish voice
talking burger-low voice
medical squad captain-Sounds like a hero,or something like that.
And if you can help it would be awesome pm me If you want to help.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-29 13:50:03

Hey everyone, i started up a project some days ago and its going very well.

The movie is called Magi Legacy. The story, to not reveal many punch, is maintly 4 carathers that can use magic. As explain their leader, he is trying to regroup all the magi possible so that they can go live away peacefully, away from humans who constatly try to kill them for a reason they ignore but will find out.

Most of the important lines will be said in the animation, and VA will see my progress and will know the storyline in advance if they want. This animation will cycle trough, battle and story, story and battle advancing the plot. There is a lot of secrets to find out. 3 out of 4 VA can also suggest names for their caracthers.

I need:

The leader (Propose a name) -
Serious, know all but don't reveal anything.
Black hair, orange and red clothes, and cool personality.

Audition line (Serious and a bit bored) ''Now, can we talk ? You need to understand some things.''
--Only audition here if you got a great voice, i got someone very good already--
-----------
The newcommer (Sephiroth)
Thinks too fast, dosen't know much about magi.
Brown hair, Blank and blue clothes, seems normal.

Audition line (Quietly but a bit angry) ''Well, i don't know for you, but it is still hard for me to travel like this''
--No audition yet--
-----------
The good guy (Choose a name)
Follow the leader, obey and don't talk much.
White hair, Green and brown clothers, do some jokes.

Audition line (Sarcastic and quietly) : Well, you could't have done more sound, did you?
--No serious audition yet--
-----------
The Shy Girl (Choose a name)
She learns her powers in the first episode.
Pink hair, White and pink dress, shy but sure of herself.

AUDITION CLOSED.
--Way too much auditions--
-----------
Please send all emails/auditions to: bouj490@msn.com or pm me.
I would like them in by April 3 if possible.

Notes :
I wont ask much of you! il send you a script once in a while. This flash is a impusion, i want to finish it, but there no way knowing when. I won't be harsh with any VA.

Free non-professional Psychoanalysis in my profile.

Convenient link to my profile!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-03-29 19:29:43

No girl parts left? ;;

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-01 14:16:58

Hi everyone! Ok, some of you may of heard of my newest series "ComiX". 2 episode are already up on newgrounds, so check up on those and see what ya think :)

Anyway, I am happy to announce (for those who care xP) I am introducing three more characters into ComiX, 1 in which I will be playing :D Here are the characters

Chad= stoned off his mind most of the time xP (I'm playing him xP)
Sarah= nice, friendly, on occasions angry but for a reason, loves video games and movies, generally awesome girl :D
Brian: Chilled back, posh accent, plots to ban tweenies!

If anybody is interested playing as Sarah or Brian, please contact me back, or email me audition lines at this email: diamond-armada@hotmail.co.uk

heres some practise lines for both Sarah and Brian:

Sarah
Hi it's sarah here, voice acting for the internet series ComiX. vote for meeeeeeeee!

Gordon, there's a shoe in this ice cream! >:(

Oh no! Theres a heavy missle attack on the city, and george Bush is watching scooby doo again!... juuust perfect -_-

Brian
Hi,it's brian, voice acting for the internet series ComiX, were the hell is my nail polisher.

Insignificent little fools! "hey, hey, are you ready to play" well I'm ready to BLOW YOU INTO SMIVARENES!"

PSP, something you can take with you... something.. something you can play stuff with on a small... screen.. something... something that you ca- AH SCREW IT IT'S SHIT!

Remember, if you are interested, email me at diamond-armada@hotmail.co.uk and make sure you put your username on the email followed by "ComiX voice acting audition!"

Hope yu can join :D

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-03 18:36:20

Hey, this is a repost, but now i only need one person, a male.

The movie is called Magi Legacy. The story, to not reveal many punch, is maintly 4 carathers that can use magic. As explain their leader, he is trying to regroup all the magi possible so that they can go live away peacefully, away from humans who constatly try to kill them for a reason they ignore but will find out.

Most of the important lines will be said in the animation, and VA will see my progress and will know the storyline in advance if they want. This animation will cycle trough, battle and story, story and battle advancing the plot. There is a lot of secrets to find out. The VA can also suggest a name for their caracther.

I need:

The good guy (Choose a name)
Follow the leader, obey and don't talk much.
White hair, Green and brown clothers, do some jokes.

Audition line (Sarcastic and quietly) : Well, you could't have done more sound, did you?
--No serious audition yet--

Please send all emails/auditions to: bouj490@msn.com or pm me.

Free non-professional Psychoanalysis in my profile.

Convenient link to my profile!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-04 17:45:57

Me and a buddy voice acting.
Cloreo Cakterz

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-11 19:36:10

I need a male voice actor to do a gay love scene as solid snake.

Seriously.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-12 11:12:04

My thread for my Ad on voice acting--> Clicky

Check me out and drop me an email. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-12 17:31:20

erm,
i make a really good monster voice.
its quite slow and rumbly so like a demon or something.
if you want it.
send script to healixe@hotmail.com
note: if you want bits seperated make sure you put it in.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-17 16:38:52

Voice actor needed!

I need a voice actor for an upcoming project. I need a dumb male voice, not too dumb. Here's my example script:

Dear diary,

(Say some funny things)

OWWWIIIIEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Send your audition here Thank you :) here

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-17 16:47:36

Sorry, wrong e-mail this is my right one!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-20 20:43:32

I know how the iron man movie is coming up so if you guys need a tony stark voice, im here.

I also see how there are tons of Transformers parodies up. I can sound like pretty much all of the Transformers from the 80's

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-21 19:38:40

Need a male voice actor who can perform a voice that stands out like Naruto (Naruto), Ichigo (Bleach), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), etc.

You will need to have that "hero" type of nature. Kind, gentle, but sometimes rude and mean.

The character you will be voice acting is called Taigeishi (Tie-Gay-SHi).
He is 19 years old and Caucasian.

If you need more info, PM and we'll talk more. Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-04-21 19:51:11

I have a request for 1 or 2 voice actors

The movie doesn't really have a lot of bad humour, but there is a cock joke, just a warning.
Characters needed:
A man(20's-30's) Just an average person. You will need to be able to sound desperate/convincing.

another person with a voice like the first but a little different, kinda sinister,(should be done by same person who did first, or could be done by another)

and a male nerdy voice.(only has one line)

if you think you are up to it please PM me and i'll send you a script.Also, the movie isn't long at all, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks in advance c: