00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JSkell95 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

575,492 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-27 16:36:06

I need a spiderman parody theme song (sorry for posting this over and over again. But I really do need one!) that goes like this

SpiderFag, SpiderFag, does all of the men a faggot can, cums a web and he sucks, spreads aids just the way he likes. LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFag! Is he hung? Listen bud, hes got radio active cum. Does he swing with the dead? Give him much more head! Hey there! There cums the SpiderFag! In the chill of night, at the scene of a cream, with a stream of white! He arrives just in time! SpiderFag! SpiderFag! Friendly faggotier SpiderFag! Even though he's ignored, the action is his reward. To him! Life is great big fuck up, but when ever there's a thong up, you'll find the
SpiderFag!!!

I also need a few voice actors, I need a voice actor for;

Mary Jane
The HumpGoblin
Sucker (Shocker)
and
SpiderFag

So can anyone orchesterate a song like that for me and are there any volenteers for voice actors?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-30 00:55:16

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 20704
I do good VOs but this is just for shits and giggles.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-01-31 23:47:11

I'm looking for two males.

Both are japanese.

-One has to sound somewhat like Jackie Chan

-The other plays a "straight-man" type of role

PM me along with a clip if you are interested. If you think you are up to doing both, that's fine too.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-01 14:41:40

will need voice actors soon, the cast list is
Vivi - taken
Sonic T hedgehog - need - male , kinda like from the games
Mario - taken
Kirby - need, sarcastic, suave, like brian from family guy, male
Spawn - Taken
Monkey D Luffy - need - hard to explain , handy if youve seen one piece
Randoms - need, alot- ordinary voices
King DeeDeeDee - need - texas style voice
Eggman - need - suave
Shadow T Hedgehog - need - evil , very emo-ish
Bowser - need - deep , loud
Redemmer (spawns bad-guy) - need - no idea
an evil voice for my character Eclipse - evil , suave , sophisticated

i might use voices,i might not but for those who wish to contribute send a voice clip of you imitiating the character you want be and well see, send to n-s-j@hotmail.com and your newgrounds name and the character your imitiating. For randoms you will need your ordinary voices and could be male or female. you may either pm or email me.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-01 14:43:20

if you send an email o me , send a audio clip of one of the characters in the list, and ill reply via newgrounds to you , no audtition line is made so say what you want

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-05 17:08:46

I need someone who can do a good, if not excellent, imitation of Johnny Utah's Tankmen, (just for a cameo. Sorry, no c**k jokes). If you have the vocal talent and you're bored, need to test out your microphone, or just feel like helping, send me a message, or just reply here. I'll then give you the lines and my email address, and you can get on with it. Also, I'll put your real name, or internet alias into the credits, depending on which you prefer.
Help would be really appreciated.

BTW, if you read this message anywhere else, ignore it, or if you can delete it. I've been having problems with my browser.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-06 11:20:42

Voice Actor Wanted for my exclusive stick movie!!!!

About Me and Movie: That stick movie will become not
like some stick movies of flash wannabe's. I have 3-4 years of flash experience,
throught I am just 14 years old. You can check my flash films-movies to see
my decent quality...

* I need solid male voices, and they may be teenager voice as well for stick voices.
Characters will be 5-8 different, which will need your voice.

* It's not much text to work throught, just 15-20 sentences, maybe less, maybe more.

* Contact me throught PM of newgrounds - i answer in 1-2 days

* Deadline is not very exact, but i think 1. March or so will be the longest deadline what
I accept

What you can get for voice acting: You can get credits at the end of movie,
in a "Author comments" and maybe somewhere else... you are also allowed to add your
own (non-)commercial logo or intro appearing at the beginning of movie.

You can get more detailed info if you send PM

Goliath Online!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-10 15:44:12

Voice actor Needed

Name: Rien
Bio: Rien is a poor boy desperately trying to save his home and family.
Voice type: Rien is young, small, and desperate, which is the type of voice we're looking for
Audition line 1: "My sister is sick! She will die any day! Please Sir, can't you help? We will give you everything we have!"
Audition line 2: "People are going to die! Don't you care!"

Brought this up once before, but Myself and Dawson Walker (Ddiddily) have been working on an animation for the last mounth or so.

This production is well under way, already on board we have:
Dawson Walker - Artist and Animator
Shaun Hentchel (myself) - Music, Audio, and VA for Panel and the King
Walter Hunt - VA for Toora

We've almost completed the first act, but we can't go any further until we find a VA to play Rien. If you are interested please Email me or PM me, we need this done within the next 3 weeks.

WUML Lowell 91.5 FM - Real Underground Radio

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-15 08:34:12

need voice actors both male and female. for more info see my homepage

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-15 10:31:28

I quit my offer, i got already someone

Goliath Online!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-15 14:09:25

What is up my NGers? I need 9 different types of voices, not necessarily 9 different Voice Actors.

Here they be:

Female: Plain accent. Not sure how to describe that. :d Teenager accent for the win.

Male: Elderly/Old-ish accent. How an old guy would sound I guess.

Female: Don't care, but it needs to sound like a teenager.

Male: Don't care, just make it a teenage ones.

Female: Don't care just make it teenaged.

Female: Don't care, kind of middle aged sounding.

Male: Don't care, kind of middle aged sounding.

And extras are nice to. If you have a voice here, even if I didn't ask for, tell me about it and I'll fit you in the movie. Just so you know... it's going to be one of the biggest movies ever. When I say movie, I mean MOVIE. If you've seen my art you know I'm talkin' serious business. :p Just hit me up and I'll let you see what the movie is based on and we can start working on a script from there. (Not that I don't have a script, it just needs some tweaks and is long).

When I say don't care, I mean I don't care what kind of accent.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-16 19:10:18

hi! im looking for a voice actor(one with a deep voice) i need a narator for a flash im making. you know like the narators that talk in movie commercials. like that. so if you can do that PM me and i would be happy to give you the lines and let you give it a shot.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-17 20:47:13

At 2/15/08 02:09 PM, Kaiine wrote: What is up my NGers? I need 9 different types of voices, not necessarily 9 different Voice Actors.

I forgot to mention I need a guy with a British accent.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-18 23:22:42

I need
1 male - deep voice, or heroic tone, they guy who wants to help but just seems to reserved and brutish
(sees a dead body and people huddled over) "Whats happened here?"
(fighting) "Put the boy down and you wont get hurt)

1 male
Preist, about 30 y/o
"There were 2 children, they were taken into the forest"

1 Female, Wise woman, 25 - 30 y/o, Dark skin, she is a pain to travel with but is a wise and helpful charachter
"Well get your children back dont worry"
"are you allright little girl"

1 little girl 12/yo
Very few lines
"We ran into the forest but we tripped and fell"

Email me at Lachlan_is_psycho@hotmail.com with your lines

.: The Audio Report :. - Artist interviews, songs, competitions and more.

The Audio Report official thread!

View the latest issue!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-19 14:40:15

my business e-mail Hi there, I have been doing voice acting professionally for the past 10 years now. Feel free to check out my condensed resume on my NG profile. If you could possibly give me your e-mail I would be more than happy to send you some voice samples. :)
Thank you very much I look forward to your reply.
~voicegirl
P.S. Here is my website www.katiedehnart.voice123.com

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-20 02:17:05

Hi there. I am capable of doing voices that sound foreign like Irish or other types of European and also capable of sounding like a very competent villain or anti hero.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-22 10:35:28

will need voice actors soon, the cast list is
Vivi - taken
Sonic T hedgehog - need - lines: Amy i will never leave you. Shadow it's time we finished this. Vivi im sorry
Mario - taken
Kirby - taken
Spawn - Taken
Monkey D Luffy - taken
Randoms - need, alot
King DeeDeeDee - taken
Eggman - taken
Shadow T Hedgehog - taken
Bowser - taken
Redemmer (spawns bad-guy) - taken
an evil voice for my character Eclipse - taken

i might use voices,i might not but for those who wish to contribute send a voice clip of you imitiating the character you want be and well see, send to n-s-j@hotmail.com and your newgrounds name and the character your imitiating. For randoms you will need your ordinary voices and could be male or female.

voices i will need for later are :

Amy - need - really sweet and caring, very romantic , audtion line(s) : Sonic i love you, Shadow..how could you!, no...NO Sonic cant die!
Rouge - need - sassy, kind of a tease to knuckles, Audition lines: My bad bad angel put the devil in me , Knuckles cmon lets play, Shadow youve got some nerve. Knuckles pleas dont die on me, please.
Cream - need - young very young , sweet and innocent, audition lines: Nice to see you miss Sonic. Tails dont do it, all i want is for you to be happy
Tikal - need - Though old , has a young gentle voice, very wise, Audition lines: Knuckles we hve a job to do, hmhmhm how nice to meet you Vivi.
Tails - need - Young, energetic, at times sad. Audition lines: Okay Sonic Let's go, Cosmo i miss you so much... , Sonic i wont let you gt in my way!
Knuckles - need - very deep voice, very noble but easily annoyed, doesnt get laid much...meh, audition lines: *sigh* i know i say this alot but god im bore...who am i talking to? AGH im losng it , Rouge. your looking uh , nice today, Metal ill break every ire in your casing you asshole
Metal Sonic - need (remember he is a robot) - very obediant but when turned the wrong way can get very pissed of- audition line(s): As you command lord Eggman , Grr i'll get you for that you speedy blue bastard, kiss my blue plated ass!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-23 18:38:02

I would need a voice artist to sound like....how a clayman would talk like......enthusiastic voice sounding like the average american man and needs to last 10 sec ans another one of the same exact thing that would need to last 4 seconds. I would need you to say
" What,s up with people these days? Acting all cool and young...and why am I standing here with my head cracked?...Bye!
DEADLINE: March 1st, 2008
Thanks

LvBombLvBombLvBombLvBomb

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-23 18:40:00

DEADLINE: March 1st, 2008

I'm Sorry for the double post but please contact me via PM....
Thanks again!

LvBombLvBombLvBombLvBomb

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-24 17:38:23

hi, i'm looking for a couple voice actresses, both about 17-18 year olds. a good australian accent for one, and the other one american.
send me an email if you're interested with a sample. my email is anime_otaku_12@hotmail.com
the dead line is the 2nd of march.

here's a sample of the script
HIPPIE: Woah, Katelyn... man! Have you finally changed your mind?
KATELYN: I already told you, screw off!
ENTER SOME OTHER PEOPLE.
KATELYN: Hey... guys...
GUY: Hey Katelyn!
KATELYN: How in the name of *lawsuited* did you know my name?!

teh 373rn4| r4bb17 pwn5 j00!111!1!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-24 23:16:04

Hey, I got a upcoming animation and was wondering if anyone is interested in voice acting? If you think you have a nice voice, a mic, and some dedication in your hands, then try out. PM me and I'll fill you in on the details. If needed, I'll show you a sneak peek of my animation. Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-25 00:35:28

I want to get started on voice acting. I have a mic and everything, but it doesn't record very well. I have another mic built in to my laptop, but it can't record for shit. so how do you make a mic work? btw this is my mic.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-25 11:21:33

At 2/25/08 12:35 AM, P-51 wrote: I want to get started on voice acting. I have a mic and everything, but it doesn't record very well. I have another mic built in to my laptop, but it can't record for shit. so how do you make a mic work? btw this is my mic.

Perhaps you should try spending more than $10 on a better quality headset (like my $75 pair) or even some actual recording equipment.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-25 16:22:05

NEED SOME MAJOR VOICE ACTERING XD

I have a whole script ready, Its for a mario toon. I would like the lines to be individual sound files.

I need:

A narrorator type voice (Mario)
A stoner-type voice (Mario Wario Luigi)
A fat person-ish voice (a fat shy guy)
A normal voice, kinda high-pitched (Yoshi)

I'd post the script, but its kinda long, so If anyone is interested PM me.

[]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-25 22:03:28

Title: SuperXero Battle Royale.
Release Date: Somewhere in June.
Animation Style: Sprites.

Hey guys, need voice actors for my movie. Check out my page for more details. If you are interested in voice acting, and want a chance at it, come see me and I'll see what you got.
First, send me a demo of your voice, then if I see you're nice, you choose a character to voice act from the list.
Then, I'll give you a line to voice act and you send me it and I'll see if it matches what the person's personality.
Finally, I'll hand you the script and you're off to go.

If you need any further questions, please PM or e-mail me at BlazingGamer05@aim.com. Thank you.

Here's the list for who has who:

Taigeishi Amino - Need
Yoshito Kurosaki -Taken by me.
Ichigo Hiruma - Taken by Teenplayer84.
Master Genji - Need
Asuka Kukuro - Taken by KagomeHigurashi.
Aiko Ah Shin - Need
Ace - Need
Lee Mogaki - Need
L - Need
Bosaki - Need
Ryuki - Need
Rylee - Need
Brock - Need
Jack - Need
King Fearnrock - Need
Lance -Need
Zoto - Need
Phoenix - Need
Seymour - Need

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-27 14:03:42

Title: SuperXero Battle Royale.
Release Date: Somewhere in June.
Animation Style: Sprites.

Hey guys, need voice actors for my movie. Check out my page for more details. If you are interested in voice acting, and want a chance at it, come see me and I'll see what you got.
First, send me a demo of your voice, then if I see you're nice, you choose a character to voice act from the list.
Then, I'll give you a line to voice act and you send me it and I'll see if it matches what the person's personality.
Finally, I'll hand you the script and you're off to go.

If you need any further questions, please PM or e-mail me at BlazingGamer05@aim.com. Thank you.

Here's the list for who has who:

Taigeishi Amino - Need
Yoshito Kurosaki -Taken by me.
Ichigo Hiruma - Taken by Teenplayer84.
Master Genji - Need
Asuka Kukuro - Taken by KagomeHigurashi.
Aiko Ah Shin - Need
Ace - Need
Lee Mogaki - Taken by Adidaas.
L - Need
Bosaki - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.
Ryuki - Need
Rylee - Taken by Adidaas.
Brock - Need
Jack - Need
King Fearnrock - Need
Lance - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.
Zoto - Need
Phoenix - Taken by Adidaas.
Seymour - Need
Viper - Taken by The-Demonic-Angel.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-27 15:39:35

Hi! I need a few voice actors.

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. An old-sounding man.
4. Any kind of creepy voice.

Deadline: March 15th-20th.

Other notes: The movie will be around 6 minutes with voice acting.

Rewards: You will obviously be in the credits.
I will put a link to your profile/movies on everywhere I put the movie.
You can give me ideas what to do if I want it. Like, what characters should be in it and stuff.

Thanks! Contact me through PM.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-28 23:19:36

Project 1
I need a guys voice, pretty mature maybe sounding late 20's 30's. It will be a voice for a doctor.( its for a zombie movie im doing so excuse my retarded lines haha.
Your audition could just be " Just sit back and relax, Lets check out those ears.............mm Nice alright now the eyes........and im just snag a little bit of brain, hope you dont mind"
Deadline would be about March 10th, takin a break from this project since ive already started.

Project 2
Im going to need a Nurse to do a line for the same movie, so a female nurse about early 20's
Line could just be "alright, please take a seat and the doctor will be right with you"
Deadline: March 10th again

Project 3
Im going to need someone who sounds like a little kid, Boy and kind of average/
at the start it will be calm talking but im going to need the voice actor to scream or yell so hopefully someone can do that too.
Ill write up and Pm a script to anyone who is interested Id like it if you send me a PM when you see this and are interested, that way ill definatly see it
The deadline would be by March 5th so theres some time to get the job done.

Project 4
Im going to need someone to sound like an announcer or like a movie trailer person, so kind of a deep voice. Hopefully that was descriptive enough i dont really know how to describe it.
Also,the person might have to say some pretty raunchy things, Ill describe it to someone else if they are more interested. The script is actually pretty much just saying "sex" a lot.
Deadline is nowhere close so if anyone is interested but is doing another project at the moment and is available afterwords, hit me up.

So if anyone is interested, send me a pm The title being "Project X" ( whichever one it is ;) ) and thanks in advance!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-29 01:37:24

At 2/26/08 05:13 PM, Gooch wrote:
For the record, the file's a .wav file, if that makes any difference.

get freeripmp3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-02-29 21:42:27

I think i still have to use a camerca, for a recoding voice audio thingy. Maybe i should be the voice of wario, maybe my voice sux. But i give it a try.