00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

577,223 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-24 04:30:20

Need a good voice actor who can do the voice of Tails from the Satam show. This is for Sonic Shorts Volume 5. I'll need a sample before I consider you as audio needs to be top notch.

I kill people!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-25 18:54:58

I'm making a flash called Bronze Medal.

I need a voice actor to do a male wrestlers voice.

He has 3 lines.

Audition lines:

1. You can't come with me.

2. No, I mean I don't want you.

3. I didn't win you.

No background noise, clicks, pops et cetera
Save as "yourusername-aud#-character"
Save as .mp3
Send text file, with your email, your screen name, and what name you prefer in the credits.

Send Audition lines to eisaysek@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-25 20:20:50

hey guys im looking for a female singer to do my version of "CaramellDansen" i already have the unvocalized one up and the lyrics are in english dont worry =3

if you are interested, pm me and ill send you the edited version (the pitch would be lower so i can modify your voice) and ill send you the lyrics.

thanks! i know this might be a hard task (which makes it almost impossible for me to find any singers from my friends -_-) but you'll get it! ^.^

Voice Actor Wanted

-Sig-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-25 22:43:34

yes hey im a up and comeing voice actor i havent did any work yet because i havent fount any one needing it but if you need some one im your man i can do a few black voices some what i can do a steve irwin pretty good if you would like to know more please emale me i hope to work soon ^.^

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-25 22:57:22

Ok, so I'm in need of a couple of voice actors. I actually need 3, but there are only 2 I'm able to give details for.

For now, lets call this character that needs voicing "T"
One voice I need is one that sounds like Shikamaru from Naruto. Now, its been a while since I've seen Naruto, but I remember how the English voicing of Shikamaru sounds like, and I need one like it

For now, lets call this character that needs voicing "A"
The second voice I need has to sound like the British comedian Jim Tavare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnJHGxTzU yQ

Let me know preferably by PM if anyone knows anyone who may be able to match these voices.
There is at least a month's worth of time before I have to start worrying.

I'm trying to keep the flash itself on the DL at the moment, which is why I am limiting how much info I reveal. I can give more information through a PM.

I invented the "Informative" genre. Its better than having to call your flash "Educational." Who the hell wants to be educated on Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-25 23:02:49

oh and just to let you know a name you can get ot me on is jim_bob47@hotmail.com please i wanna voice act so badly and just ask what ever you need and i well try to match it

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-26 00:58:24

oh shit sorry, contact me thru msn but newgrounds is cool too.
kevingame@msn.com

-Sig-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-26 21:06:53

Really need a Satam Tails voice actor for Sonic Shorts Volume 4. Email me at Greegiant1247@hotmail.com

I kill people!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-26 23:37:28

so uh its me again im here to tell what i would like to do is i would like to do some comady and maybe some action but if any thing im open for what ever i just wanna voice act i guess you could say i have a some what normal voice but i can change it up to be old or any thang

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-27 12:14:29

LIFE STORY WANT YOU!
We are looking for a voice actore, male, to act in a flash comedy show, as a teenager, 17-19 years old.
If you are a talented voice actore, send a privet message to ArticGhost.

For more information, visit My NG page, or PM me.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-28 14:53:46

Well I'm making a 300 Flash cartoon,About a joke me and my brother
made up here's a copy of the script.

It's only a 3 lines long so the movie will be short

Atheist = Kinda deep voice not as deep as the Sparten King's tho
Age 38-------Character's Line
Hmm I thought you Spartan's would at least match our number of warriors

Sparten King = Deep and a little Raspy--- Age 40
Character's Line
Oh , but we have Sparten what is your occupation?

Sparten Soldier = Like an average adult voice Not to deep not to high either tho ------- Age 27
Character's Line
I'm a Dentist Sir....(2 second pause) We're all Dentist sir

The End

If you have a voice you think you can do send the recording to Hielkd@yahoo.com
As for the Deadline I'm aiming to have this finished within a week
so I guess the Deadline is the 3rd or 4th of September
Altho that Deadline is subject to Change so It Might be Earlier or later depending On when I can get the voices .
Well bye

Check out my First Song

-Crazy Scientist-

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-28 17:46:05

ok this is great i finley got a voice recording software so i can save my voice things and send to people so now im one step closer to being a full voice actor

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-29 19:02:57

SEND AUDITIONS TO: r_bea414@msn.com

Seth Montez's life was never easy. His parents were divorced, he lived with his dad. His dad was the worst person he could have been given full custody to. Seth's dad was abusive and an alcoholic. Seth began to quickly slip into a world he never should have even thought of. He became a drug addict and smoker by age 14. He managed to hold himself to gether everyday at school, just long enough to get home, where he stayed alone until around 10pm every night (when his dad got home). He had a best friend named cloe, who tried to support him as much as she could, but was never the best friend for him. His life was falling downhill fast, until he met Fiona.
Fiona, one grade younger, was a new student at Seth's school. She quickly became awhere of who Seth was, and couldn't keep her eyes off him. She was 14 at the time and looking forward to a second year at the high school already, even though the school year had just begun. One of her first friends knew a lot about Seth, but wouldn't tell Fiona anything, she knew Seth wouldn't want people he didn't trust knowing the things he went through. Fiona had her own ideas. She had the perfect plan to finally meet him.
Later that week she knew a girl who was having a party, she didn't know the girl too well but figured it'd be fine, as long as Seth was there and talked to her. Fiona became the girl's friend and convinced her to invite Seth. Seth came to the party, and hung out with Fiona. Before she knew it Seth and her were holding hands, then kissing. The next morning she woke up and felt terrible. She had a headache and was confused. She'd spent the night at the girl's house, and when she woke up the house was empty. Fiona hurried to school and got there by third hour. A week later in fourth hour Fiona started to feel sick. She went to the nurses where her mother was called. Later that day Fiona found out something she never wanted to hear. She was pregnant.

THIS MACHINIMA WILL BE FILMED AND CREATED USING THE SIMS 2
Roles:

Seth Montez
Age: 15, 26 ( The first few episodes are earlier in his life)
Bio: Seth is the school hot shot. A class clown and your average messed up kid. He tries hard to be better but his family life makes that nearly impossible.
Voice Type: Currently Unknown. I'll be able to tell if your voice is the one.All auditions are greatly accepted!
Audition Line 1 *sarcastically*: Can I go now? Or do I have to sit here til I die?
Audition Line 2*pleading and sweetly*: Fiona. Listen to me please! I know I've never been... there for you ever. But... I mean it this time! I'm here for you!
Audition line 3*firm and angry but calm*: Look. Nevera I'm tired of you doing this. You act all innocent then go and cheat on me. I'm done. Get out.

Name: Fiona Hunt
Bio: Fiona is a sweet girl that just wishes her life wasn't so crazy. She'd do anything for her daughter Deja. But wishes Seth were more of a father figure.
Voice Type: All auditions accepted
Audition Line 1 *shyly*: Um... I'm new here... can you help me?
Audition Line 2 *crying*: Seth! Stop!! Okay! Just leave me already! Stop lying! I saw you with her!
Audition Line 3*calm*: Deja. I know it's hard for you. But we just have to accept that daddy's not going to be here for us. He just isnt capable of
that...
Bio: Nevera is a snobby girl that will do anything to get Seth away from Fiona.
Voice Type:--
Audition Line 1: Seth. You know she's just a whiny prep. Don't let her control you.
Audition 2: Fiona he's Seth. He's going to hurt you for the fun of it. Just, don't even try. He's way out of your league.

Recording and Contact information -Auditions can be sent anytime. Just keep them in the smallest format possible.

-Save the lines as "charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3" (ex: vaan_tamtu_01.mp3)
-Send your auditions to r_bea414@msn.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-29 23:28:00

Looking for a female voice actress for a 6 (six) episode series I plan on making by the end of the year. You will be playing one of the lead roles as well as any other various voices as needed. That being said, the emphasis will be on the main character, so I'm looking for more of one good voice that can do a range of emotions rather than a bunch of different characters... If that makes sense...

Obviously if you are able to do various voices, and are able to convey the full range of emotions for each, that is just great. If you work better when you know what your character looks like, ask me and I'll draw her for you. I'll throw it up on my DA account or something.

- Moving on -

Now let me tell you a little about the role you will be playing. Your character is in her 20's, and very easily irritated. There will be a lot of frustrated remarks, sarcasm, and angry outbursts. There will be also times when she is sincere. Please be able to do both. I really don't care about the accent: do whatever you want.

Here's some lines for you to say. They are from the script. You don't get any context because I'm interested in how you will interpret them.

1."I don't even want to hear that one again. And stop calling me 'Lou.' Only my friends call my Lou, and you are not my friend."

2."Shawn, look out for that crippled child!"

3."You want to borrow my car? The hell for?"

4. (Say this line like you're actually concerned) "How you doing there, champ? Think maybe you should have worn a seatbelt?"

5."Even still, you still owe me rent and until you obtain this 'job' you continually allude to, I have no viable option other than to dropkick your ass out of my house."

Oh, and they aren't in any order, so don't say them in succession. Put like a five second pause between each line. If, in addition to this you would like to submit a reel, please do so. I know it sounds like I'm asking a lot of you, but please don't think I'm looking for absolute professional talent. I'm not. You're going to be working with me, and let me assure you that I am... not the best.

I'll make the deadline in two weeks. So, September 11. Oh Christ, what have I done! No but really, within two Fridays from now would be great. In order to attach your audio file, you're probably going to want to use actual email, so please contact me at nickshoen@gmail.com. Include your name, age and anything relevant. If you don't feel comfortable revealing anything about yourself, that's fine too.

I'm guessing you would like me to credit you in the final animation. Rest assured I will. I don't know too much about the subject considering this is the first time I've used outside talent in one of my animations, but I'll credit you as much as you want, I suppose.

Just so you know you aren't wasting your time, let me just tell you that I'm not going to take your hours of effort, and make some crappy motion-tweened animation out of it. I'll put in as much effort as you do, so please try your best. Oh, and I made 'Irrelevance,' so you know I'm legit. I'm not going to promise another front page or anything, but it won't be shit. Okay, well I guess that's just about it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or shoot me an email. Thanks for your time!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-30 08:34:57

Looking for 13-14 year old male with a better voice than me to voice my main character.
Voice slightly high pitched, occasionally ad-libs a little song.
Audition lines:

:"Dear BK"
:Ugh, people are so uncreative about their emails.
:Start it with, like,
:"Ear BK". Or Something.

Email to bowserknight.bee@gmail.com
No Deadline, just whenever I find someone good I'll pick them.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-30 11:25:55

I'm open for voice acting, I can do kids voices and a bit of teens.

Too much info!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-30 15:01:01

I need ONE male or female voice actor that can do an epic-ish storytelling voice, like that of Lord of the Ring's movie beggining. thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-30 15:09:10

At 8/30/08 03:01 PM, Zwickel wrote: I need ONE male or female voice actor that can do an epic-ish storytelling voice, like that of Lord of the Ring's movie beggining. thanks!

Sorry... CONTACT:
email and MSN: zwickelstudios@hotmail.com
AIM (I prefer msn): ZwickelNG

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-30 15:32:22

At 8/30/08 11:25 AM, Finalvania wrote: I'm open for voice acting, I can do kids voices and a bit of teens.

Is that a reply to me? If so, use PM or E-Mail.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-30 20:56:28

Yeah, im just 13, so I guess I can do it. Can you just pm me? Its faster then having to keep on signing in my email adress.

Too much info!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-31 11:11:22

LIFE STORY WANTS YOU!
We are looking for a voice actore, male, to act in a flash comedy show, as a teenager, 17-19 years old.
If you are a talented voice actore, send a privet message to ArticGhost.

For more information, visit My NG page, or PM me.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-31 15:08:02

I need skilled voice actors that can do a deep bellowing and knowledgable voice, and an old man voice with a raspy kind of high pitchedish voice( think master roshi)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-31 15:10:19

oh sorry but here are the lines...
Old man:(calmly) Umm..uh..deku tree?(angrily and fast) COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER?!

Tree:(panicking and loud) HOLY CRAP IM ON FIRE*blows* AHHHH!!! NOOO!! HELP MEEE!!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-08-31 21:51:36

i need some one who is like 17-25 to say (in your most hillbilly like voice) "son this is who i want you to be like and this is who i do not want you to be like" then send it to jet.piggy.simon@gmail.com got that?

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-09-02 09:09:13

hi i need someone thet can do a kratos -from god of war voice or dande -from devil may cry voice and gods voices and someone thet an do girl voices and old man's voice...

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-09-04 13:44:37

If anyone is looking for a part in an awesome new stick fighting flash game and can do a few different voices (serious sounding) add me: matthewdelicate@hotmail.com

It'll be a great project and you'll feel proud for doing it, if you want to see a quick look, look here.

Hope to talk to you soon! Reply if interested!

SickStick! ;D

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-09-05 15:21:43

Lf voice acting for a south park flash. pm me

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-09-06 11:41:11

Hey everyone CrypticHeartsProductions is starting a new series!
Send auditions to : r_bea414@msn.com

This will be a Sims 2 series. I will be using the Sims 2 computer game to film this. Here's an example of a Sims series : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKaDU6WJq sk (this series is NOT created by me, it has nothing to do with me, I'm just a fan)

Project information - Anne Westfall is a college student. She crosses paths with a vampire, Alexander. She tries to become friends with him, but he doesn't say a word in response. (he's very shy) After a while they become good friends. This series is about a friendship between a vampire and a human and how different and alike they are. There's a lot going on, on the side lines of this series that complete the series more. They finally come face to face with their enemy Seth.
Audition deadline - August 30th

Recording and Contact information -
-Record in Prefered MP3 format but wht ever is the nicest quality using your system
-Save the lines as "charactername_yourname_linenumber.mp3" (ex: vaan_tamtu_01.mp3) For your name you may use your real name, or the name you wish to show up in the credits.
-Send your auditions to r_bea414@msn.com
Characters
--------------------------------
-------------------------------------
FEMALES
Name: Anne Westfall
Bio: Anne Westfall is a very creative lady. She tries to help people and is the kind to voulenteer at animal shelters and other places. She's very sweet and just wishes she could get to know the mysterious Alexander more.
Audition Line 1 *sweetly, to Alexander*: My name is Anne. I want to help you.
Audition Line 2: Megan, leave him alone. He's had enought people bothering him for one night I'm sure.
----------------------------------------
I didn't add a lot of details to how the lines should be said, because I believe part of this Voice acting, is getting into the character. Pretend you're Anne or Rob, how would you say it?

Thanks! And if there's something you'd like to know more about, just ask!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-09-06 11:42:31

Sorry!!! Audition Deadline is SEPTEMBER 30TH

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2008-09-07 01:45:23

blackswordman1@hotmail.com

hey , i need a v.a. who says

nipplesman: "graaanaaddttaaa!!!!"
the voice that best matches with a russian accent will be proudly presented in my film
email me your voice records

good luck to everyone

Voice Actor Wanted