zappawadda
zappawadda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 3rd, 2008 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 7/31/08 09:36 AM, kzikzy12 wrote:
At 7/29/08 04:16 PM, kzikzy12 wrote: l00king for voice acters to say *who the fack are you* and *i'm your mamma*
it doesnt matter how it sounds just a boy voice saying who the fuck are you

and i girl voice soing i am your mother

I'm up for it. Is there a time frame?

The epitome of wannabe

alderman
alderman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 3rd, 2008 @ 05:45 PM Reply

Hi i am looking for job as a possible kid in some random flash as i am 12 i can't do adult voice.. i can sound abit scottish (even though i am english) i am mature and sensible.. so i need work as a child in some flash :)

alderman
alderman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 3rd, 2008 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 8/3/08 05:45 PM, alderman wrote: Hi i am looking for job as a possible kid in some random flash as i am 12 i can't do adult voice.. i can sound abit scottish (even though i am english) i am mature and sensible.. so i need work as a child in some flash :)

Nvm about that.. i can use many different voices with the software i downloaded :) so i can take any job you want me to :)

piggy123
piggy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2008 @ 03:53 PM Reply

i am making a sonic movie and i need a voice for sonic right now so record a thing of u saying sonic the heghog and email it to jet.piggy.simon@gmail.com i will pm you if u do not or do get the voice of sonic in the movie. and plz put your user name in the e-mail

junipe
junipe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2008 @ 04:26 PM Reply

hi i need some one to do three voices. one is sort of a retarted man and ill accept almost anything. the second is the voice of a normal man who sounds like hes in his twenties and somwhat inteligent, the last voice i need is of an old british man like a steriotypical rich guy. if your planning on taking up this project then please send me a PM including your email and some flash movies youve done voice acting for.

feel odd... feel very odd

BBS Signature
darkjustice1986
darkjustice1986
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 4th, 2008 @ 09:42 PM Reply

To anyone who needs a voice actor, PM me with a script and I can help you out with anything you need. I have had voice and acting classes extensively.

Why so serious?

Xeptic
Xeptic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 5th, 2008 @ 08:16 AM Reply

I'm working on a small game and I need a voice actor for a couple of sound-effects. I don't need a whole lot of lines, all I'm looking for right now is a couple (about 5 or 6) of exclamations along the lines of 'ouch', 'ahh' etcetera. The purpose of the game is to avoid objects that are falling down, so the sound-effects are needed when an object hits the player.

The style of the game is kind of silly/cartoonish. The avatar is male, between 30-40 years of age, but I suppose the Voice Actor doesn't have to be that old ;). I'm not sure how I should describe the particular voice I'm looking for, I suppose Homer's voice comes close as far as silliness is concerned, I'll leave the rest up to the Voice Actor.

You can pm me if you're interested. Of course you'll be credited in the game, with a link to your website/Newgrounds Profile, whatever you like.

BBS Signature
Vrenna
Vrenna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 5th, 2008 @ 03:53 PM Reply

Alright.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm in search of some quality voice actors for what's shaping up to be a Prequel mini-series for WoW.

My first movie was basically a test to see if I could manage in Adobe After Effects. I spent two days working on it and threw it up on Warcraftmovies.com only to get a message from someone saying that it was posted on the front page of one of the bigger World of Warcraft Sites. You can see it here.

www.wowinsider.com/2008/08/05/wow-moview atch-vaalin-chronicles/

So, it gave me the motivation to approach something more serious.

The Mini-series is going to be a prequel of this character.

www.wowwiki.com/User:Count_Vrenna/Count_
Vrenna

I've contacted Omahdon about voicing him, because in my mind he has the perfect voice, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I really have no idea what he's up to because the last time I talked to him was like, two years ago. So, for the time being, his position is semi-closed, although, I will still except readings for him so that if Omahdon turns him down, I have people on hand that I can refer to.

The first episode of the prequel is going to be a combination of four short stories I wrote which you can find here.

www.wowwiki.com/User:Count_Vrenna/TheVre nnaAnthology

They are in the index as A Tale from the Past 1-4.

So far, the voice actors I need are as follows.

Narrator
- I suppose it's too much to ask for someone sounding like the Narrator of The Tell-Tale Heart, but I'll try and find them anyway. XD

Countess Vrenna
- The Mother, I need an older sounding woman. She's fairly shrewd, so keep that in account.

Young Vrenna
- I can probably just change the pitch of Omahdon's work, but I really don't want to do that. XD So if anyone has a younger brother or a kid, that would help.

Miranda
- A very pivotal role, she's upbeat and cheerful. Late Teens Early twenties.

Lundial
- Fairly Headstrong and forceful, he's also pretty involved in the story. Sort of gruff sounding.

Tirinas Bladesworn (Young / Old)
- For the purposes of the Prequel Series, He's going to be younger and not quite as weathered as he will be in any following sequel. He's a Cleric in Stormwind when first him and Vrenna meet, and they are somewhat of friends. Note, he isn't going to be in the first episode. Also, his role requires someone with a versatile voice.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tirinas_Bladeswor n

Send me an email at Eonblueeulogy@Gmail.com if you're interested!

Deadline: September 1st, 08

Audition Lines below. Feel free to modify for your convenience, except for the narrator position, I'm pretty particular on that.

Narrator : The green skyline paints the way, rays of tainted light streaming through tree limbs, illuminating the figure in the window.

Within the twisted wood, land where the malefic dead dwell, the manor does sit.

But it was not always this way. The Dark Count did not sit in apathetic silence, for he was once a boy. A Boy brimming with life, love, ambition.

The past is a faded memory now, stretched over a foreign soul. But come, for you will never understand this twisted man in the window, until you uncover his journey...

Pieces of the future, figures and figments alike are falling into place. A final encounter draws near, but we must first delve into days long gone.

Countess Vrenna : "I don't want you hanging about with those simpletons anymore, I won't allow it," She said shrewdly, "You are a son of the Vrenna name, and its best you start acting like it."

Lundial : "You rich types; you think you can just waltz on in on us whenever you damned well please!"

Miranda :"It's just, you seem all rigid and focused...Don't you have any fun, or anything?"

Miranda shrugged, "Well, It can't be all that great, I mean, not being able to pursue what you want, I don't know if I could handle that," She wrinkled her nose, continuing, "I mean, life is supposed to be about seeing what Is out there, and finding your own path - Not picking up on the one left for you by the people that came before. Where would we ever get with that?"

(Keep in mind, auditioning for Vrenna is as a reserve only if Omahdon is unavailable.)

Count Andarius Vrenna :

"The Gala? No, I shan't think so. I've sipped enough of the noble wine for one night."

"There really isn't time for indulging my own aspirations. I'm the successor to the Vrenna name, so, my life is rigid, without impulse,"

Tirinas Bladesworn: (Older)
"Luck? I have no need for luck, Andarius. The Light is my shepherd, and it has guided my motions straight to you...And now, I will end this, once and for all!"

Tirinas Bladesworn: (Younger) "It's certainly strange to see a High-Elf training here, of all places!"

Pyrowman
Pyrowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 12:15 PM Reply

VOICE ACTOR WANTED

Hello, I am looking for 2 voice actors for my upcoming flash animation.
I have 2 big roles and some smaller ones, but I think 2 will be enough.

ROLES

Patrick

Main character. Patrick is a grumpy panda bear, with a purple and white colored pelt. Patrick has a low boiling point, swears a lot and attempts to be very noisy when he gets mad.

What I need is a low, grumpy voice (at least something that fits a bear). If Patrick had a human age, it would be around 30. And like I mentioned in his 'bio', he swears and yells a lot.

Martijn

That is me. Because English isn't my native language and I haven't got the proper hardware, I will need a voice actor to do it for me. I just need someone (Martijn is a male name, if you wondered) who can speak clear English (or American ofc) and is (or can do the voice of someone) around 20 years old. Yes, I know it's a bit odd to put yourself into an animation, but fits the storyline.

P-bot

We all know P-bot, right? It's Newgrounds' own guardian of the Flash Portal.
P-bot is a robot, so I will edit his voice clips with audio software. I thought would be a good idea to give this role to the same VA that does Martijn's voice.

Badly Drawn Guy

Although this character only appears in one scene and has only one or two lines, I need a squeeky voice for this one. Nice and simple. The VA that does Martijn's and P-bot's voice will also do this small role.

That's all. So basicly I need 1 VA for Patrick and another for the rest.

AUDITION LINES

I copied these lines from the script (they're randomly picked, they don't fit together).

Patrick: "I'm not purple, you peanut brain! I'M VIOLET!!"

Martijn: "Just quit the whining and get in the damn car!"

Badly Drawn Guy: "Well, I guess it's my turn now..."

If you want to send me your recorded audition line, give me a PM and I will give you my e-mail.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE AUDITION IS...ehm...AUGUST 16TH!

This is the first time I'm using professional voice acting in my animation (actually this is the first time I'm making a serous animation anyway), so I don't know how exactly things go. So if I forgot to mention anything or if you have a question, feel free to PM me.

BBS Signature
RoopaZ
RoopaZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 6th, 2008 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Whats up?
I'm roopaz (well...duh!) And I'm a 19 year old female living in Germany. I speak both german and engish fluid and I have a british accent. I'm very good with german accents because I make fun of them all the time...(I mean seriously it sounds redicolous!) I've done a lot of acting in school (I even did it in my spare time) I dunno, can't really judge myself now can I? that is up to you... Hm....my voice? I dunno...it's a bit weird for a 19 year old. Sort of quirky and kinda anoying XD I've recently been told that I could work at a sex-hotline because I did a advertisment I had to take over a smexy voice XD But I dunno...
If your interested write me a E-Mail: XxxCP88xxX@aol.com

Buckfudder
Buckfudder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 7th, 2008 @ 08:10 AM Reply

I need 2 voices for my latest flash toon entitled "Crappy Birthday"!

I NEED:

A DAD
- Name: Wayne Kerr
- He is an average dad who is often stupid and sometimes crazy! He thinks he's cool and can be known to YELL for no reason!He has an ordinary fatherly voice.

A SON
- Name: Billy Kerr
- He is extremely embarrased of his father and always trys to stop him from doing something stupid or embarrasing! His voice ISN'T squeaky or high just average!

SAMPLE SCRIPT

DAD: "HEY KIDS! Who's ready to party?" & "WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR?"

BILLY: "this calls for re-enforcements" & "Josh, it's me billy! I need code Alpha Delta"

Dead Line 31st of August

Here's a link to a picture of them and some other charcaters aswell: LINK

send auditions to: drushaw@bigpond.com

You Know, Escargo, Escargo Sipping on Booze at the House of Blues
- Eric Cartman
Episode 11, Season 10

kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 7th, 2008 @ 12:58 PM Reply

well if you need a kid vouce between like 9 through 11 or 12 im here but hurry before i hit puberty lol

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
ShizzleCreature
ShizzleCreature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 7th, 2008 @ 03:23 PM Reply

well i need a voice actor thet sound like kratos voice or something like it for god of war game style thet im building.

BBS Signature
REDEMPTI0N
REDEMPTI0N
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 7th, 2008 @ 09:11 PM Reply

Unfortunately a couple of my voice actors decided to not go through with what they said they would do, so I'm at it again. Looking for voice actors. They're for a flash movie (sticks) called Redemption: Patrum Zarathustra. It is about a group of freedom fighters taking on a imperical reign on post WW4 Earth. Anyways I need two voice actors to portray two male roles for the movie:

Name: Unknown. Reffered to by peers as The Retribution.
Voice: Like Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2. A link of Axel (red haired-dude) talking can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1skGrXz5J jY&feature=related
Audition Line: You know, he's become a real pain. (Stress the word real.)
OR
Looks like I'll just have to do this myself! (Angry)

Name: Erebos
Voice: Like Saix, also from KH2, slow voice speed like him also. Black cloaked blue haired person in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax3iYBfwm 1Q
Audition Line: Well, I guess I'll have to dispose of you. Pity.
OR
There is so much that you don't know. So much that you can't know. (Stress can't)

Name: X
Voice: Like Cloud from FF7: Advent Children. For those that don't know, he's the blonde haired dude in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHu O
Audition Line: Sometimes it's OK to cry.
OR
You let me live. Big Mistake.

Pm me if you are interested in auditioning so I can provide you with an email address.
Thank You.

Motha Fugga!

PsycoticPaige
PsycoticPaige
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 8th, 2008 @ 12:24 AM Reply

I'm a 15 year old girl who is willing to voice act in any video pretty much. I couldnt care less how dirty the video is. I can kinda do an austrailion accent and I guess I can make myself sound snobby and rich also. About 5 times a day when I answer my phone people mistaken me for my mother so I guess I can sound older too. If anyone needs a female voice acter feel free to PM me any time~!

OrganoidProductions
OrganoidProductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 8th, 2008 @ 10:04 AM Reply

Hello. Kevin from Organoid Productions here. Right now, we're ready to start voice acting for a series we'll be doing, so we're looking for a couple reliable female voice actors. We need at least one voice actor, but we need to fill the parts of:

-A young girl with a smooth voice
-A normal-voiced teenage girl
-A higher-pitched 21 year old female with a sort of "innocent" voice
-An older woman with a harsh-sounding voice

Audition Lines:

Voice 1: I'm an idiot. What's this? What's that? What's this? Hey look, fire! I have OCD!

Voice 2: Relax you big moron, we're right here. You cost me a fortune in ammo, so I had to take on a job.

Voice 3: Sure. But you'll have to walk them, pet them, show them love, and eventually you'll have to leave them out in the cold.

Voice 4: You idiots! You've gotta be kidding me, beaten by a kid! What the fuck were you doing, fighting with your heads up your ass?

Anyone wishing to audition can send WAV files of their audition audio to Organoid Productions

Anyone who wants to voice for characters 3 or 4 might want to also audition for characters 1 and 2, because 3 and 4 are minor characters that only show up in 2 or 3 episodes each.

piggy123
piggy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 8th, 2008 @ 02:53 PM Reply

i will do some voice acting i can sound like lots of video game guys(ex. sonic) so just pm me if u want to do a flash or whatever

ShizzleCreature
ShizzleCreature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 8th, 2008 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 8/8/08 02:53 PM, piggy123 wrote: i will do some voice acting i can sound like lots of video game guys(ex. sonic) so just pm me if u want to do a flash or whatever

ok do you want to be in my game?
i need your voice...

BBS Signature
fractureboy
fractureboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 8th, 2008 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Heyy guys,

I am looking for two types of voices:

1. Captain from Tankmen, but tweaked slightly, so it's original

2. Dude from Metal Gear Awesome, but tweaked again, so that it's original

those characters are just bases for the voices, i don't want exactly them

pm me, or contact me with voice clips at robdude14@hotmail.co.uk

there is no time limit

Gamertag - RobTheMoose ll Element Search & Win!

BBS Signature
piggy123
piggy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 8th, 2008 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 8/8/08 03:19 PM, BloodSucker150 wrote:
At 8/8/08 02:53 PM, piggy123 wrote: i will do some voice acting i can sound like lots of video game guys(ex. sonic) so just pm me if u want to do a flash or whatever
i need your voice...

k what is it?

fractureboy
fractureboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 04:16 AM Reply

It's a comedy kind of flash with a bit of randomness in it

BBS Signature
ShizzleCreature
ShizzleCreature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 05:48 AM Reply

At 8/8/08 09:02 PM, piggy123 wrote:
At 8/8/08 03:19 PM, BloodSucker150 wrote:
i need your voice...
k what is it?

its need to be a voice like kratos from god of war:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L67QqM7k Lc
or something thet sounds like him.

BBS Signature
fractureboy
fractureboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 12:03 PM Reply

Is anyone interested in voice acting for my flash?

BBS Signature
piggy123
piggy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 01:07 PM Reply

oh and no swear words ok

Gaaz
Gaaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Im desperate for a voicer who is good in speaking in a dark.. evil tone.

The character that says these lines is "Dark Sonic".

Please contact me ASAP if you feel you can fit this position.

I HAD BIGBADRON'S LAST EVER LOCK
PM if you like or dislike my sig.
Liked (12) Disliked (3)

BBS Signature
Fire-Flake
Fire-Flake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 05:11 PM Reply

I am looking for a voice actor who can act many role's but mostly who can mimic the sound of ego raptor in his awesome series. If you think you have a voice or can make a voice similar to this please pm me or even send a voice'audition' to my email which I will disclose if you pm me.
thanks kind regards.

Hi there

BBS Signature
the-dom-inator
the-dom-inator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 9th, 2008 @ 08:17 PM Reply

At 8/9/08 12:03 PM, fractureboy wrote: Is anyone interested in voice acting for my flash?

Yeah, I am a british Young adult, with a varying medium - deep voice and the ability to speak and accentuate French, German, and Spanish as well as English. PM me if you wantto use me. Oh, and spread my name around too, yeah?

Cheers,
Dom

FlameMesial
FlameMesial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2008 @ 10:06 AM Reply

Hi there. Not sure how many people will read this, but I need an old woman. Or, at least the voice of an old woman.

It's merely a one liner, of a disgusted, withered old granny who is saying -
"...I don't know how they can live like that Ronald. I just don't know."

It's for a song based on the conflict of young and old people. That line is all that I need, but it needs to be a fraction slower than normal human talking pace.

I need it ASAP.
If the Voice Actor that's applying would like credits, I'll need both their forename and surname - and don't worry, I'm not interested in identity theft. It would be just be more professional than say, 'Thanks to killermanwaffle53 of Newgrounds for the granny voice sample'.

If interested, PM me or send an email (with the sample, if you like) to mexicanpisshats@aol.com.

Ruecks
Ruecks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2008 @ 03:12 PM Reply

Hello Newground Voice Actors,

I'm looking for Voice Actors for a cartoon series I want to create. Currently there are only 4 character's in the script for episode 1, three of which will continue onto other episodes which will require continued cooperation from the voice actors. The other may make a guest appearance in a later episode, so it would be nice to have a small commitment for that voice as well.

I'll give you somewhat of an idea of what I'm looking for. For the first episode, I need a father's voice, and this naive and slow father cheated his way through his entire schooling career. This get's him fired from his job and he must go all the way back to the fourth grade with his son. The father's name is Norm and for him I'm looking for a slower voice, and a somewhat dull or flat voice.

Then there is his boss, who is only going to be in this episode. He is just your typical boss type voice. He's a fat man probably with a slight rasp to his voice.

We have Norm's son, Will, who will also be a main character accompanying his father around school. He is the fourth grade but like most cartoons his voice won't necessarily indicate so, it just can't sound like a grown up completely.

Last for episode one we have Ted Butt, the school bully, who will play a major role in later episodes as well. He's a chubby and angry red head kid, so use your imagination.

I want to give my Voice Actors some creative freedom to how they want these character's to sound. I will be sketching out a storyboard, for both my purpose, but also for yours. It will give you a feel for the gestures and emotions of the characters so you can have some guidance towards what tone they might be using.

All of this being said, I cannot pay anyone at this time, unless this cartoon goes anywhere. If I can bring in even a small income that's worth paying out, I most definitely will begin to pay my voice actors but at this point, please don't use it as an incentive. If you're interested in any of these characters please PM me with a link to your audition track. Here's a line for each character:

Norm (Dad): "Unafraid sir? How can this be? I worked so hard for you."
Boss: "*Now with raging temper* Just get out of my office Norm! You bloody-- stupid-- Aaggh-- Idiot-- You're fired!"
Will (Son): "Wonderful? This is horrible news. I can't have you following me around school. It will be weird. How will you pay the bills?
Ted Butt: "Shut up booger-toe. You're done for. I'm guna pound your face in!"

If you'd like to see my quick sketches of these character's to assist in developing a voice just ask, I'd be more than happy to provide them. Thankyou and hope to hear from you soon, and you will be credited for your work.

P.S. Please have auditions in by a week from today on August 17th, 2008.

"Finding the most productive solutions is being lazy!"

blowingbox
blowingbox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Aug. 10th, 2008 @ 05:04 PM Reply

Hello,

I'm making a movie for newgrounds and i need a voice actor.

-If you have a low and clear voice please contact me! You just have to say: Welcome by the menu.
-I also need someone with an italian accent who will say this: Fish!! The best fish!! Buy it here!! Very low prices (or just something like that.)
-I also need someone to say: *frustrated* Get out of my way!!

Thanks for reading and i hope my movie will be a success!
PM me if you are interested