I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm in search of some quality voice actors for what's shaping up to be a Prequel mini-series for WoW.
My first movie was basically a test to see if I could manage in Adobe After Effects. I spent two days working on it and threw it up on Warcraftmovies.com only to get a message from someone saying that it was posted on the front page of one of the bigger World of Warcraft Sites. You can see it here.
So, it gave me the motivation to approach something more serious.
The Mini-series is going to be a prequel of this character.
I've contacted Omahdon about voicing him, because in my mind he has the perfect voice, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I really have no idea what he's up to because the last time I talked to him was like, two years ago. So, for the time being, his position is semi-closed, although, I will still except readings for him so that if Omahdon turns him down, I have people on hand that I can refer to.
The first episode of the prequel is going to be a combination of four short stories I wrote which you can find here.
They are in the index as A Tale from the Past 1-4.
So far, the voice actors I need are as follows.
- I suppose it's too much to ask for someone sounding like the Narrator of The Tell-Tale Heart, but I'll try and find them anyway. XD
- The Mother, I need an older sounding woman. She's fairly shrewd, so keep that in account.
- I can probably just change the pitch of Omahdon's work, but I really don't want to do that. XD So if anyone has a younger brother or a kid, that would help.
- A very pivotal role, she's upbeat and cheerful. Late Teens Early twenties.
- Fairly Headstrong and forceful, he's also pretty involved in the story. Sort of gruff sounding.
Tirinas Bladesworn (Young / Old)
- For the purposes of the Prequel Series, He's going to be younger and not quite as weathered as he will be in any following sequel. He's a Cleric in Stormwind when first him and Vrenna meet, and they are somewhat of friends. Note, he isn't going to be in the first episode. Also, his role requires someone with a versatile voice.
Send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested!
Deadline: September 1st, 08
Audition Lines below. Feel free to modify for your convenience, except for the narrator position, I'm pretty particular on that.
Narrator : The green skyline paints the way, rays of tainted light streaming through tree limbs, illuminating the figure in the window.
Within the twisted wood, land where the malefic dead dwell, the manor does sit.
But it was not always this way. The Dark Count did not sit in apathetic silence, for he was once a boy. A Boy brimming with life, love, ambition.
The past is a faded memory now, stretched over a foreign soul. But come, for you will never understand this twisted man in the window, until you uncover his journey...
Pieces of the future, figures and figments alike are falling into place. A final encounter draws near, but we must first delve into days long gone.
Countess Vrenna : "I don't want you hanging about with those simpletons anymore, I won't allow it," She said shrewdly, "You are a son of the Vrenna name, and its best you start acting like it."
Lundial : "You rich types; you think you can just waltz on in on us whenever you damned well please!"
Miranda :"It's just, you seem all rigid and focused...Don't you have any fun, or anything?"
Miranda shrugged, "Well, It can't be all that great, I mean, not being able to pursue what you want, I don't know if I could handle that," She wrinkled her nose, continuing, "I mean, life is supposed to be about seeing what Is out there, and finding your own path - Not picking up on the one left for you by the people that came before. Where would we ever get with that?"
(Keep in mind, auditioning for Vrenna is as a reserve only if Omahdon is unavailable.)
Count Andarius Vrenna :
"The Gala? No, I shan't think so. I've sipped enough of the noble wine for one night."
"There really isn't time for indulging my own aspirations. I'm the successor to the Vrenna name, so, my life is rigid, without impulse,"
Tirinas Bladesworn: (Older)
"Luck? I have no need for luck, Andarius. The Light is my shepherd, and it has guided my motions straight to you...And now, I will end this, once and for all!"
Tirinas Bladesworn: (Younger) "It's certainly strange to see a High-Elf training here, of all places!"