• 3,238 Replies
FireLordA2
FireLordA2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-19 08:41:36

I need a female voice actress to do some lines. I need Glados voice or atleast familiar voice to Glados ,Ill do the effects.
I'm working on a saxxy awards video which I might be late or if I rush fast enough,I might make it in time. But anyways...
here comes the rush part of me - PLEASE I REALLY NEED A VOICE ACTRESS!!!

Email me (my skype dosn't work right now)
Email: VidasMasteika@yahoo.com

SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-19 10:38:29

At 9/19/14 08:41 AM, FireLordA2 wrote: I need a female voice actress to do some lines. I need Glados voice or atleast familiar voice to Glados ,Ill do the effects.
I'm working on a saxxy awards video which I might be late or if I rush fast enough,I might make it in time. But anyways...
here comes the rush part of me - PLEASE I REALLY NEED A VOICE ACTRESS!!!

Email me (my skype dosn't work right now)
Email: VidasMasteika@yahoo.com

Id like to try out, I imagine enough editing my voice could sound like Glados. I went looking to what the voice actress sounds un-modified and Id like to give it try. Do you have any lines I could read to audition with?

MustelaMatt
MustelaMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-20 05:24:31

In need of some simple voice work for a mobile game being published at the end of the month. Lines are;

MELEE (Knights):
- For the beer!
- You shall not pass!

IFRIT (Fire man):
- Where is my ribs?
- Flame on!

STONE GOLEM:
- Let’s rock!

GHOST KNIGHT:
- You have no soul!

TORU, TWO HEADED OGRE: - Double track this
- I love sushi!
- Your mama is really fat!

ADMIRAL:
- Drink or die!

GOBLIN KING: - Think warhammer giggly goblins.
- I’m the only king!
- You stole my gold!

Warrior Hero (male voice)
- Never turn your back on a friend.

Archer Hero (male voice)
- Where is my beer?

King Hero (male voice)
- Money is not a problem!

Please send the wav files to this account, this is not paying but will credit :)

SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-20 10:56:42

At 9/20/14 05:24 AM, MustelaMatt wrote: In need of some simple voice work for a mobile game being published at the end of the month. Lines are;

Any of these for a female? Obviously minus the ones marked male voice

astranime
astranime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-20 11:02:34

At 9/20/14 05:24 AM, MustelaMatt wrote: In need of some simple voice work for a mobile game being published at the end of the month. Lines are;

I´ll give it a go =D

MustelaMatt
MustelaMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-20 19:01:32

At 9/20/14 10:56 AM, SailorSilverStar wrote:
Any of these for a female? Obviously minus the ones marked male voice

All the female voices have been recorded already :)

OldManCricky
OldManCricky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-20 20:24:40

PM'd ya a demo good man!

BBS Signature
SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-21 00:20:26

At 9/20/14 07:01 PM, MustelaMatt wrote:

All the female voices have been recorded already :)

ok thank you ^_^ good luck!!

Lemonater47
Lemonater47
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-22 21:40:10

Hi.

I'm working on the mod called "Western Front" for the game Red Orchestra 2. I need 2-3 American and 2-3 German male voice actors aged between 20-35. The game is a realistic WWII first person shooter that's a bit gory. I suggest you watch some gameplay on YouTube of the vanilla game red orchestra 2 to get the general feel of the game.

Its a plus for the German voice actors to also be able to speak English fluently as well as German. Though not 100% necessary. As for the German parts we will have an English version and a German version as player can choose in the options what language the German side speaks. Though they don't need to be the same voice actors.

American voice actors are easy to find. Germans not so easy so if you know any German voice actors please contact me as well. Or if you can do a really really convincing German accent and speak German you can audition also.

The roles are for the soldiers the players control and a radio operator for each side. Radio operator microphones don't need to be super high quality as we will put that voice through a radio filter. Voice actors are wanted to use moderate coarse language. I mean what would you say if a live grenade landed right next to you.

There are a lot of lines and in total it will add up to around 7-10 minutes of recordings. Half will be death sounds.

We want the game to twinge people's emotions slightly. Death sounds and wails are not a short "ow" sounds like they are in other games. But long drawn out cries of pain, gargling on your own blood crying for help before you pass out from blood loss. That's the sort of thing we want.

Its mostly a whole bunch of short 2 second lines. All different audio files.

The project is a while off. So you don't need to do so your lines all at once. Just in your spare time. Currently we have a lot of the code done, the skins of the soldiers done and most of the weapons done. But we have no finished maps or vehicles. The current voice actors in the game keep referring to the Eastern or pacific conflicts. We would have to cut out over half of the lines said in the game. Instead we decided we could just ask for more voice actors.

We need a sense of urgency and peril in your lines. Your characters are getting shot at, bombed, burned and blasted. When that's not happening to you its very tense as you don't know where the enemy is. Try to convey that in your voice.

We also strongly advise you create your own lines. A script will be given. But It sounds far better if you give variations on the lines we give you. It personalises your character a lot more.

This project will be a big thing on your portfolio. Thousands of people will play the mod and it will get the attentions of many game developers from large indie studios like tripwire interactive. Opening up more possibilities for you.

Please contact me at lemon.kennedy@gmail.com with any demos. It would be great if you used some of the demo lines below.

Demo lines

Attack line: "Attack push Forward"
Ammo line: "I only have a few rounds left"
Artillery line: "Take cover Keep your heads down"
Man down: "My God they got another one"
Long Dying line: "Argh I'm hit, it hurts, don't leave me, don't let them get to me" (with assorted dying/pain sounds)
General chatter: "How many of them are out there?"

JonoTheMaster
JonoTheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-23 02:27:49

At 9/22/14 09:40 PM, Lemonater47 wrote: I'm working on the mod called "Western Front" for the game Red Orchestra 2. I need 2-3 American and 2-3 German male voice actors aged between 20-35. The game is a realistic WWII first person shooter that's a bit gory. I suggest you watch some gameplay on YouTube of the vanilla game red orchestra 2 to get the general feel of the game.

Sent :D

OldManCricky
OldManCricky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-24 03:10:42

At 9/22/14 09:40 PM, Lemonater47 wrote: Hi.

I'm working on the mod called "Western Front" for the game Red Orchestra 2.

Sent ya a demo good man.

BBS Signature
stone-sorceress
stone-sorceress
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-09-27 02:20:24 (edited 2014-09-27 02:21:30)

hello ladies,
we are looking for a few sexy VO actresses to lend their talent for our characters.
plz check out our gallery here on NG, and let's talk details if you are comfortable
with the subject matter ;]

we have several characters, and this is an ongoing project, so it would be boring
to list specific details... plz PM if interested.

this gig is ADULT in nature, so plz don't get offended if it ain't your cup of tea.

thank you kindly for your time
dezmondel

Rees303
Rees303
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-02 14:53:15

I'm in need of a male voice actor for a short opening narration. The style of voice needs to be a cliche cinematic trailer voice, low pitch and strong. If you are interested pm me with any possible similair work or just ask to audition and I can send the lines. Thanks!

BBS Signature
ZekeFreek
ZekeFreek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-05 04:24:53

Currently searching for a VA for a 13 year old boy. Looking for something mid-range and raspy.

Male or Female doesn't matter as long as you can get a solid voice down.

This is for a non-profit audiobook project. Very short-term. It's mostly an experiment of my audio editing skills.

PM if interested. Or email at maui4lordship@gmail.com

SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-05 10:45:43

At 9/22/14 09:40 PM, Lemonater47 wrote: Hi.

Do you need any female voices?

flame-entei
flame-entei
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-06 03:40:33

Hey guys looking for voice actors for youtube series. Please check out the video and if you feel like your up for an adventure give it a shot.All needed information is in the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lYH86Rdt68&list=UU_vxe-IbmkmddJ16KfxEfrQ

SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-06 16:16:31

At 10/6/14 03:40 AM, flame-entei wrote: Hey guys looking for voice actors for youtube series. Please check out the video and if you feel like your up for an adventure give it a shot.All needed information is in the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lYH86Rdt68&list=UU_vxe-IbmkmddJ16KfxEfrQ

Sent to your email ^_^

TheBeanofan
TheBeanofan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-09 19:07:17

Fire King
Hi! I am making a series and I need an actor for the villian "The Fire King"
He has a very hoarse, gruff voice.
If you are willing to help please send an audition of the following lines to thebeanofan@gmail.com
"Don't go anywhere"
"I remember their screams"
"We know from experiments"
Thanks to anyone who helps!

Voice Actor Wanted

Potato

OldManCricky
OldManCricky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-09 20:10:22

At 10/9/14 07:07 PM, TheBeanofan wrote: Fire King
Hi! I am making a series and I need an actor for the villian "The Fire King"
He has a very hoarse, gruff voice.

Shot ya a demo to your email.

BBS Signature
TheShii
TheShii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-10 01:47:28

1 - I'm looking for a wide number of voices to use for my radio drama as 'callers' as well as opening voice clips. So any range, any age, any accent. (imagine you're a fan of a radio show)

2 - What I'm looking for has a very large creative freedom range. I need voice clips saying the following for certain however:
"I love you Lilith!"
"Com dot N M 3 189.5"
"Pick up my fucking call!"
"New York City!"

3 - I can be reached primarily through here in messages, or email and skype. shiita.m@gmail.com

4 - I would like a first batch before the week of Halloween but after that there is no deadline, so at anyone's leisure.

5 - You will of course be credited in the end of the show and in the descriptions if you desire (if you don't want your name on something I won't post it, however I will never pretend to take credit for something I haven't done myself). The show itself is only posted up here:
https://soundcloud.com/theshii/sets/late-nights-with-lippy-lilith

mErZeE
mErZeE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-10 16:28:30

hay im just look ing for a way to get scouted here is ine if my audio things http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/589647 sorry im not more specific im very new at this sort of thing hit me uo with a PM if you want me or you can get me at me Emale vasthonk@outlook.com

Syzion
Syzion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-13 11:34:05 (edited 2014-10-13 11:35:35)

Hey!
I'm looking for a voice actor, who can act as a narrator.
Male, must be 18 or older, because I need a mature voice.
Just keep in mind this is sort of a brony song, but there's only one pony word in this lyric script of mine and reply, so you'll be fine!
My preferable way to contact is either through Skype or Newgrounds itself.
Skype for anyone who uses it, Newgrounds for anyone who doesn't use Skype or doesn't want to.

PM me on Newgrounds if you're interested, you'll get more details such as my lyric script for you to use, and my Skype name.
I'd really like to get a voice for my song, just below:

• /Noedig'sNightmareNight\\
    /Noedig'sNightmareNight\\ by Syzion

3spooky5me

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dance
    Popularity

Good day, fellas!

- Noedig

Fubaka
Fubaka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-13 12:38:57

I need a voice actress for an upcoming animation.

Over the years of my umbral wanderings, I have been known to release music every now and then. However, before that I used to dabble in Flash. My last finished work was in the merry year of 2009. In order to break this mold, I am currently working on a quick film which should be... interesting. If all goes as planned (and I find someone quickly) I should have it done by the end of today.

The Deal:

This animation will be less than 2 minutes long, and I will only require somewhere between 5 and 10 lines for this project. The script will be simple (some may say even trivial) so I will not be requiring any major experience. I just want someone who wants to be involved in a fun little ditty and is willing to give a little bit more than a phone-in job. The intended mood of this particular movie will be surreal, bordering on downright strange, and there will be nothing in there to push the rating beyond an E.

There are 2 characters in this movie. Dialogue will consist entirely of a conversation between these two characters. I have included a rough sketch of the character whose lines I will need at the bottom. She is intended to be young and unassuming, and will address the other character as a stranger. Should you accept this role, please use that image and description as a guide.

Once you are on the case, you will be able to influence the way the script goes. You will see none of the actual film until it is ready for public releasing, but you will receive my own recorded lines in response to yours, and we can hash the details over PM (or, if possible, Steam, Skype or Mumble).

Entry requirements:

You should do the following things if you'd like to be a part of this project:

-Members of the Venusian persuasion are strongly preferred. (as indicated in the title line) Exceptions are possible, but I really don't expect one of the Martian type to be able to pull this kind of character off.
-Please send me a PM through Newgrounds expressing your interest. Include basic information about your background as an artist as well as anything else you'd like to add about yourself. (Don't worry if you have little to show. This is just a 'getting to know you' thing.)
-Include a link in your PM to one or more samples of your voice. I won't be giving you any lines, just ad-lib something that sounds like it would come from the character in the image below. (Good quality recordings preferred)

After posting this, I will promptly return to work on the movie itself. After 6 hours or so, I will return to check my PM box. (The earlier birds are more likely to get the worm), and I will post here again once I have chosen my collaborator. Naturally, if you have any additional questions about the role before you make your 'formal' application, please let me know.

I suspect this animation will be a nice little thing to have a name on, and if nothing else, it should be some fun. I hope I've sparked some interest.

Voice Actor Wanted

Great music doesn't force you to think. It allows you to.

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-13 15:59:01

Male Greek-Accented Voice Actor Wanted

Cerberus Creative are looking for a male voice actor with a Greek accent for a small role in the Arma3 community project, RESIST.

We are looking for a clear and nuanced reading, with a discernible Greek accent.

Although this is a non-profit venture, we can offer some monetary compensation to the successful voice actor, which will be made available via PayPal (£20).

To audition, please submit a recording of the line below to Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com.

Greek Soldier:

Rho, it is Lambda – news from Pyrgos (pronounced 'PEER-GOSS'). The mark has just arrived at the Central Government Complex. Over.

Deadline for submissions is November 15th, 2014.

RESIST Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6OtyZdIy9Q
RESIST Intro Sequence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTn7fkNXQ6M
ARMA 3 Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jioo5uXoNLg

Voice Actor Wanted

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature
Syzion
Syzion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-14 13:17:25

Okay, I've got my voice actor! This request is now closed.

At 10/13/14 11:34 AM, Syzion wrote: Hey!
I'm looking for a voice actor, who can act as a narrator.
TheBeanofan
TheBeanofan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-21 13:23:27

OLD MAN (Adom's Father)
Okay, I need an old man for a few lines in my cartoon. Send me your best old man voice to thebeanofan@gmail.com
Lines:
(Worried/nervous)"Adom? Adom, is that you?"
(Exited/joyful) "Oh my goodness Adom its you!"
That's all I need for now. Thanks in advance!

Potato

Shaffy
Shaffy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-23 01:57:59

Excuse me? are you hiring voice actors for Anime category? i kight have a friend i want to recommend repond ASAP please

OldManCricky
OldManCricky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-23 05:00:52

At 10/23/14 01:57 AM, Shaffy wrote: Excuse me? are you hiring voice actors for Anime category? i kight have a friend i want to recommend repond ASAP please

Yes, this thread goes for any kind of category, from anime to narrations.

BBS Signature
RB
RB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-23 09:51:03

Hi, ComicD here.
I'm looking for a voice actor to help me withmy new animation,
The animation is called "iCrap" and it's a parody to Apple.

The voice I'm looking for, is a normal voice of a 20-25 presenter.

If you're interested and for details, PM me.

-ComicD

Orwell

SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-10-24 13:25:06

Just thought I'd update anyone looking here for me ^_^

I got very lucky! I won the newgrounds give away and was awarded my dream microphone a Blue Yeti!!!!!

I just got it today and am still figuring the settings!!! I am so so excited!!!! I'm still on a high about it. Now I can give great quality with a great performance to you guys!!

Thank you so much Tom and Newgrounds for this!!!! I love you all!!!! <333333