00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

575,505 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-12-09 01:26:09 (edited 2014-12-09 01:26:25)

1 - The voice needed is of the interviewer, someone capable of sounding polite and shy but not overly bashful or young.
pretext: The voice is for a short animation of one adult female to another, an interview. However this is labeled as an adult (18+) project and sexual reaction sounds is part of this role.
2 - You may read any lines of your choosing so long as it's in the spirit of the voice desired. If you can't find anything, feel free to read these lines:

~ "Welcome everyone, to my humble abode. It might not seem like much but it's been a blessing in my life and I couldn't have a better place to call my home." (cheery, welcoming, warm)
~ "Please don't go in there! It's... it's not safe... r-renovations and what not.. hah... hah" (nervous, obviously hiding something)
~ "Why are you doing this? They didn't do anything wrong, they didn't hurt you! How can you be like this? What is wrong with you?" (heartfelt, tearful even, growing more and more judgmental with every word)

3 - You may contact me via my email - shiita.m@gmail.com with a dropbox, audio file link or even the audio file itself (MP3 or WAV format preferred)
4 - The deadline is by mid December 2014 earliest.
5 - This is a non profit personal project (not my own), there will not be a payment exchange, however you will be credited for your work should you wish (include what name you would like to have credited and a single link you would like to be sourced to should you be chosen for the voice).

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-12-11 22:35:18

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-12-12 12:25:09

Hooray!

Voice Actors now have their own forum!

You can post further Voice Actors Wanted requests directly in the

Voice Actors Forum