New Topic Respond to this Topic
Reaxrami
Reaxrami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 23rd, 2013 @ 11:35 PM Reply

If you would like to participate on halloween collab, and you are a female voice actress, PM Newbie97 http://newbie97.newgrounds.com/ whit your voice audio,
One line, 'I hate Halloween'
You could say it's 'bored' or 'depressed' or 'lazy'
Tell her I told you!
Before October 30th

BBS Signature
Sk8rgamefreak
Sk8rgamefreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 29th, 2013 @ 12:11 AM Reply

Me and my friend are making a short animation, about a minute long. We need someone with a good quality microphone, and a husky, military voice to do one line for us. PM me if you're interested, with a sample and I'll get back to you.

lingey
lingey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 29th, 2013 @ 04:27 PM Reply

Hi guys

I'm looking for a VA who can voice a character that i want to sound like "archer" from the animation program Archer... doesn't have to be a great imitation of the voice, Im more interested in the dry whit and tone if you got that great.
If you want to try out, your character lines are the ones underlinedbelow, the other lines are just to add context for you. Contact me by pm if you want to ask any Q. A couple of voiced lines will do, you don't have to do all of them. Upload your audio files to filedropper or email me them please.

you killed her?
i'll ask the questions round here alfred

whos alfred

exactly my thoughts watson

How high are you?

maybe 400meters, penthouse suit

your an idiot

I dont see you memoriseing the buildings blueprints

i dont care about the blueprints

then why ask

i wanted to know if you where high

400meters

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 29th, 2013 @ 05:30 PM Reply

Well, I have 6 rap aliases, all with different voices, so what the hell, I'm throwing my hat in the ring (however that saying goes). HMU for voice work. I can pretty much do it all.

galaxy-gradient
galaxy-gradient
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 29th, 2013 @ 06:39 PM Reply

2. girl (about 15-17)(used in the intro)

I would say that describes me pretty well.

Synectics
Synectics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 30th, 2013 @ 01:41 AM Reply

I'm not home right now but I'd love to try at this! Will do the lines tomorrow.

YuriytheBest
YuriytheBest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Oct. 31st, 2013 @ 09:04 AM Reply

Looking fot a Cheery Grandpha / Santa Claus type of voice for a tamaguchi style game.

the audition lines:
Klenu is a special planet once home to the colorful Welo, (pronounced velo)
Friendly creatures with big eyes and very fuzzy fur!

But one day something very terrible appeared,
Forcing the Welo to abandon their precious lands.

send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

Voice Actor Wanted

ajpoken
ajpoken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:39 AM Reply

I'm interested, are auditions still open?

At 10/18/13 03:31 AM, ShadowStalker178 wrote: I am looking for a voice actors/actress' who can fit the roles of a star wars universe,
Example: A Sith lord, enraged only worried about pain and misery of others
A young female sith/grey who is learning different ways to understand both light and dark sides
Mandalorians Female/Males
TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:28 PM Reply

Hey Newgrounds,

I am currently making a Borderlands parody! Hopefully you all know what game this is! I have already made a script and I already have a voice actors helping me. I still need a lot of characters so if you think you sound like someone PM ME!!! I need voices! Thanks and have a nice day! Deadline is December 31st!!

Here is a list of characters that i need people to voice act!
Roland one of the vault hunters
Angel (a woman not a man)
Claptrap the robot

If any of you voice actors can help me out we can make a great parody!!

Voice Actor Wanted

Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:30 AM Reply

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am back looking for voice actors that are dedicated and driven to possibly have their lives changed.

I'm the owner of Lethal Lens Productions, LLC. Currently we are in the process of making a video game called, 'Project Icarus'. We used to make machinimas with Battlefield 3, and now, we're going back to it. I have a series that I've been dying to finish since it's conception and air date in May, and about 3 others in line to get finished as well.

Please read everything carefully below this line. Any application that clearly didn't read below, will be deleted.

I need about 3 female voice actors, tons of male voice actors, and maybe about 2 people who can do a child's voice.

If you are going to apply, you need to have the following:
A professional microphone and quiet area to record. These series are going to have lots of yelling and cursing.
Some kind of Demo reel that I can listen to.
FREE TIME. - I cannot stress this enough. I will be working on this series myself, with a couple of other body actors, and the turn around time for each scene is going to be quick. So you need to be ready to go at the drop of a hat.

FOR THE FEMALE VOICE ACTORS APPLYING:
For this particular part, I have a video and dialogue ready for you go.

FOR THE OTHERS APPLYING:
Just a demo reel is sufficient.

This is going to be a full time job once things start clicking into gear. So if you're serious PLEASE apply.

If you think you fit this criteria, send an e-mail here.

Thank you for your time.

TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:46 AM Reply

Roland is the black dude

SilverPenguin
SilverPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 3rd, 2013 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Hey, I'm an above average animator who's in need of one or two voice actors for a short script i wrote.
I need mainly a Middle Aged British King, a Jester, and a few Deep voiced Knights. If you're interested PM me. Won't let ya' down :P

BBS Signature
TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 5th, 2013 @ 05:27 PM Reply

Hey I posted something in the forums about 2 days ago I forgot to add some important info about the charcters

Roland, is the black vault hunter dude with a deep voice, http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_medium/9/93229/1544824-roland2.jpg (image of roland)

Claptrap, energetic, likes to talk ALOT! a really annoying robot.., http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091026215012/borderlands/images/9/9f/Claptrap.png (image of claptrap)

Angel, helps roland out on his mission to find the vault, high pitched voice, http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120922005545/borderlands/images/8/8c/Guardian_Angel_in_Borderlands_2.jpg (image of angel)

if you need to know what they sound like here is a guide on the bordelands with the characters voices http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjsmPy9MZvU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegY69gNt8Y for Roland

PM Me at my homepage if you want to voice act!! Deadline is December 31st at 11:59pm

Ilssm
Ilssm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 5th, 2013 @ 10:11 PM Reply

Hi, my name is Colin- I'm an 18 year old amateur filmmaker from Florida. Right now I am currently in post production of a short film I've created for a Youtube and possibly film competition audience; The Strain Theory.

It's a simple 5 - 10 minute production about the aftermath of a boy named Cameron Price who, with the help of his delinquent friend Taylor, robs a department store in order to secure his families finances after his mother gets in a bad car accident.

The project itself is mostly edited, and we just need two voices: One for a female news caster that is (Or at least sounds like) she is in her late 20's/ early 30's, and one of a male police officer around the same age as well.

Now, we aren't professionals or anything, so we can't afford to pay; but credit will obviously be given. We'd need good audio/mic quality, as well. Mp3's/Wavs. would be preferable.

If you are interested, please email me at colintreneff@yahoo.com for some test lines.

Thanks in advance!

I make animations with MsPaint. Does this shit still matter?

Also Omega Team.

BBS Signature
CharlieW
CharlieW
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 6th, 2013 @ 08:53 AM Reply

Hello voice actors,

I am currently in pre-production for a short film (Still life with Fruit and Sabrina) about a guy called Paul who loves veg and painting like Caravaggio. The story follows him falling love with the sensual Sabrina, who eventually breaks his heart as she doesn't love veg.

I just need two actors, one male and one female. The voices will be used for the animated storyboard which will be posted here, on my vimeo account and on my website. It will also be seen by a few hundred students at my university. This is great character experience and the footage will be online by Saturday.

Please email me for more information willmottcharles@gmail.com.

Voice Actor Wanted

BabySteps
BabySteps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 6th, 2013 @ 01:18 PM Reply

I need a voice actor who can deliver ONE LINE to me!
This is a FREE project, it's one line so it shouldn't matter. (JUST THINK OF IT AS GOOD PRACTICE!)

Please pick out of any of these sentances:
“I would like two of those please.”
“Excuse me buddy, I was here first.”
“That was very rude of that person.”
“Hoo-eee! Man! That was a big one!”
“Look out you Idiot, you’ll kill us both!”
Sniff, sniff... “Do you smell something funny?”
“If I had my way, I’d... I’d...”
“That has got to be the craziest idea.”
“You should’ve seen it... it was this big!”
“No, really! I’m serious... Hey, cut it out!”
“As I was just about to say...”
“It’s over this way I’m tellin’ ya!”
“That’s it... I’ve had enough. I’m outta here.”
“Then she just came outta nowhere, and BAM!”
“Gentlemen, gentlemen... there’s no cause for alarm.”
“I’m trippin’ man... just back off, o.k.?”
“There’s one sure cure for this... ME!”

once you've done it, either pm or email me @ flashofrealitymail@gmail.com

EvilInkMachine
EvilInkMachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 8th, 2013 @ 08:23 AM Reply

Welcome to Ragville!

Ragville just got more serious than Pie!, and we need 11 voice actors for some Funky Characters!

What is Ragville?
*Ragville is a Webtoon created by Adrian Villano (EvilInkMachine), First half of the episode was released around august, you can check that here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/622795

Sounds Mighty Groovy?, Characters, information, lines, and more can be found on this temporary page: http://candyrag.com/audition/recruit

I am opening for Auditions NOW!. Auditions will be open for only 1 week, and E-mails will be sent to those who got the Roles a day After Auditions close. which will be around the 16th of this month (November). I wish Everyone the Best of Luck, and encourage to put great efforts into their Auditions!.

-Candyrag

BBS Signature
AmateurCreator
AmateurCreator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 10th, 2013 @ 04:39 AM Reply

I'm looking for two voice actors (or one if you can do various voices) to voice the two main characters of my cartoon. Below is a picture of them. If you are interested please PM me for details.

Voice Actor Wanted

AmateurCreator

NoBullIntentions
NoBullIntentions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 12th, 2013 @ 07:28 PM Reply

Hi,

My name is Phil Ings, and I'm the Creative Director at No Bull Intentions. We're working on an episodic point-and-click adventure game called Supreme League of Patriots. It's a comedy game set in the world of comic book superheroes. We're casting for the last (major) character in the game, The Cold War Warrior.

The Cold War Warrior is a former KGB operative who is now a Russian Supervillain. He has a strong Russian accent and speaks in the classic stilted accent we've come to know and love in every movie featuring a Russian ever. He claims to have been Dolph Lungren's stunt double in a famous boxing movie.

The role features just under 1,500 words in total, and the deadline is likely to be around two weeks after submissions are closed, which would mean very early December.

There's full information available in the job posting on my website, along with instructions on where to send auditions :

http://supremeleagueofpatriots.com/?page_id=49

Voice Actor Wanted

ReklessCreati0n
ReklessCreati0n
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 18th, 2013 @ 02:16 PM Reply

Hello Voice Actors!

I have quite a lot of roles to audition for! PM me with your tryout!

Genre: Sci-Fi Action Comedy (Anime)

Setting: The series will take place mostly on a Space Station City, and a bit on the planet the Station orbits.

Characters: (F/M) Female/Male Roles

(F) Niri (Lead) ; [Near-E] Niri is a Student in high school. She has a punk-y personality and Is madly obsessed with becoming a Hero to save people. She Idolizes Captain Hero.

(M) Albert (Supporting): Albert is a nerdy high school student, he is your typical anime nerd kid.

(M) Teacher (Supporting): The teacher is a middle aged tired worn out teacher, who doesn't really seem to try or have any passion for teaching.

(F) Female Student: Not important enough to have named, but she has a few lines, she's the preppy nerdy girl in class.

(M) Zach (Extra) : Class Clown, nervous.

(M?) Captain Hero (Supporting): Captain Hero is a Burly Flamboyant super hero. He is super lame, and super obnoxious. Think of a Super Hero Taric from League of Legends, with personality.

Audition Lines-

Niri: "I'm just your Average girl, I go to school In Space, Fight Crime, do homework and daydream about the most kickass super hero of all time. Captain Hero, he's so freaking cool!"

Albert, Teacher, Female Student, Zach:

"You won't believe the day I had, First a robotic elephant trampled the school, and now I'm stuck in a Rocketship with Captain Hero.."

Captain Hero: "-oooOOOOOOoo- It looks like my work here is done, another case of justice being served with an Ice cold glass of Love and Peace!"

Rough Sketch of most the characters shown below. PM me with your audition piece, or you can email them to me at pdempsey42@gmail.com . (I'll respond to PM's faster)

Voice Actor Wanted

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
DarkYagami321
DarkYagami321
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 19th, 2013 @ 01:29 AM Reply

Hello, everyone. My name is Dark Yagami. Light Yagami is my friend who voice acts for me, and you probably heard of him. I'm starting a new series called "FLL," and I need FEMALE VOICE ACTORS between the ages of 14-19. If you're older than the required age and you can still sound "Child Like" then I welcome your skills too. I hope for future collaboration with you Ladies...

Voice Actor Wanted

PotatoOfAwesome
PotatoOfAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 23rd, 2013 @ 09:27 AM Reply

I need a voice actor for a guy with a British kid accent. A voice which sounds like Pip in South Park. I also need a voice actor for someone who has a low voice, like Brian from Family Guy.

SokkoTM
SokkoTM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 25th, 2013 @ 11:47 PM Reply

I need a female and male voice actor for teen characters. A line the female character will be saying is, "Ugh, you always win!" No inappropriate content will be said.
Extra Details:

-Currently no deadline. Searching to find the right voice!

-Best to contact me/send auditions via email: sokko89@gmail.com, but if not, highly understandable. Just send a PM.

-Most likely if your chosen, I will like for you to interact with future animations.(Meaning, hopefully you will help out with voice acting in future animations)

I look forward to working with you :)

You may find Sokko at other places also!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatesokko
And if you like my animations, follow me http://sokkotm.newgrounds.com/follow

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 26th, 2013 @ 06:43 AM Reply

American Accented Voice Actors Needed

Cerberus Creative are looking for voice actors to play roles in a community based project linked to Bohemia Interactive's ArmA3. Due to budget constraints, we can't offer any monetary compensation - but full credits will be given and the successful voice actors will have their work heard by thousands of online gamers. The script for the first mission is complete. Three or four others mission will come after. The majority of the roles in the first mission are 'one offs', but the role of Corporal Coleridge, the main protagonist, will require further recordings (approximately three or four times the workload contained in the current script).

Deadline is Christmas 2013.

Massive thanks to all of you who respond and show an interest - wherever possible we will try and send you some feedback.

Please send recordings to:

Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Here is a link to the script for the first mission:

www.dropbox.com/s/h4h763zzkby1ctm/Script.docx

And here is a link to a trailer for Arma3:

www.youtube.com/user/Arma3official

Read more: http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread/26344/male-voices-wanted-computer-game#ixzz2lkc5Ey14

Voice Actor Wanted

Deadline: July15th

Vidamour
Vidamour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 26th, 2013 @ 02:39 PM Reply

Hey people.

I'm a newly starting out Voice Actor.
I'm British, Male and 20 years of age. I can achieve a fairly deep voice and a childlike (Cartoony) high-pitched voice.
I understand how Voice Acting works and I have a good quality mic to do so with.

If you'd like to hear what I sound like or what Voices I can achieve, below is a links which will lead you to a list of audio clips.

My Voices!!

I hope I can help out with many Animations/Games etc.
I'm very Ambitious to do so and free to Voice Act pretty much everyday at some point.

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Looking for Voice Acting work!
Here is some Characters I've auditioned for and played.
-My Voices-

SokkoTM
SokkoTM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 28th, 2013 @ 05:28 AM Reply

Currently in need of a female voice actor.
Details:
1) Must be able to sound like a teen cute female character.
2) If interested, PM me or email me at sokko89@gmail.com. (line that you can say is ," Ugh! You always win!")
3)Current deadline- No deadline, we are looking for entrants ASAP.
4)No inappropriate content will be said.
5) If chosen, I will be referring to you for future animations.

NOTICE: For instant reply it is highly recommended that you message via email, as I will be checking email periodically.
Thank you, looking forward to working with you
~Akin Sanders

You may find Sokko at other places also!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ultimatesokko
And if you like my animations, follow me http://sokkotm.newgrounds.com/follow

xXPyroWolfXx
xXPyroWolfXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Nov. 29th, 2013 @ 10:29 PM Reply

I'm a male voice actor with no experience online. I have been in musicals and plays, so I do have acting talent. If anyone needs a male voice pm me

kittybat556
kittybat556
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 1st, 2013 @ 06:40 PM Reply

Voice actors wanted for a dramatic tragedy animation series that may or may not take off. I cannot pay right now, but at a later date it's a possibility. This series is based off of World of Warcraft, but the characters have so much depth that you forget it's based off a game with a bad community. I will have pictures for the characters up soon, so you can get a better idea of what you're voice acting for.

Sarion the Blood Elf (Young) - Sarion is a Blood Elf out of WoW. He is the elven equivalent of an 11-year-old boy. Sarion obviously needs the voice of a young boy, and any actual 11-13-year-olds you know would be welcomed for a candidate.

Sarion the Blood Elf (Adolescence) - Sarion will have two voice actors, as he is planned to be featured in a timelaps, at which point he becomes the elven equivalent of a 16-year-old. He shouldn't have an awkward, teenage voice like Hiccup from HTTYD. He is a blood elf, and should be a bit more regal. He will be sophisticated like much like a mini-adult at this point.

Micharica "Mich" - Mich, unlike Sarion, will only need one voice actor. She ages even slower than an elf, so she stays mainly the same throughout the whole thing. Mich, as she prefers to be called, is a young Draenei woman who is part of the Kirin Tor in World of Warcraft. She should have an adult female voice, but it should be soothing. She acts as Sarion's mother, teacher and best friend through the whole thing. I have yet to receive clear details on her appearance, as this animation series plot was thought up in a textual roleplay with a close friend. My roleplay partner did not provide as many details on her appearance, so you must wait on this picture.

Rhonin - Any World of Warcraft fan that's savvy in lore should know this guy. I, unfortunately, am not very savvy in said lore. I was explained the basics, that he's a leader of the Kirin Tor, but he didn't play the most important role in this story. He should sound like the guy from the game, probably, but I'm unsure of what he actually sounds like. But at least I don't have to be the one to provide the image for this guy. Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, WoW fans.

Sarion's "Schizophrenic" Inner Demon - In this story, a demon has been sitting at the back of Sarion's mind for years. When it breaks out in later episodes, that shadowy bugger is going to need a voice. No one else can hear the voice of this demon, but Sarion can hear it. He says it clouds his mind until he is unable to hear anything, other than the demon's voice. As if the demon's voice inside his mind got so loud he couldn't hear anything else. This Inner Demon has no name, and has no lore that I know of to back it up in World of Warcraft, but it is still an important part of the story. The voice should be shadowy, phantom-like and chilling. This Inner Demon takes the shape of Sarion's shadow, and hides in that shadow, so his voice should be much like a specter. Very shadowy and echo-y.

This series may not take off, even after the first trailer or episode. So you must be prepared for disappointment. However, I have several people in my family, personal circle of friends, and a boyfirend who are all pushing me. Usually if I get enough encouragement, I don't scrap things. I will have the pictures for the characters on my profile Blog in a few days.

KITTENS ROCK!!! :3

M3t
M3t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:46 PM Reply

Voice actor here specializing in slutty/sexy voice acting. I'm a guy but I do female voices :)

www.soundcloud.com/therealfoxyloxy if you are interested in some samples

Message me with info to a teamspeak/mumble/ventrilo so you can hear me :)

I have a professional studio & Audio Technica 4050 studio microphone :)

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Dec. 4th, 2013 @ 08:06 AM Reply

Congratulations to Andrew Mooney, Razaq 'GrimRhetoric' Mzale, Samuel Brewer, and Patric M Whitstone - who have all been cast for roles in the ArmA 3 Community Project.

Cerberus Creative are still accepting submissions and recordings for the main protagonist and some smaller parts.

See my above thread for more details about the project. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions or want to discuss the roles in detail.

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis

Please send recordings to:

Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Here is a link to the script for the first mission:

www.dropbox.com/s/h4h763zzkby1ctm/Script.docx

And here is a link to a trailer for Arma3:

www.youtube.com/user/Arma3official

Read more: http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread/26344/male-voices-wanted-computer-game#ixzz2lkc5Ey14

Deadline: July15th