• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-09 03:57:06

800 Miles Out - Sci Fi Action Comedy

3 Male Roles and 1 Female Role.

Male Roles

Teacher- Deep Raspy, irresponsible personality, worst possible teacher. Character ate 28-30

Zach- High school Student, class clown. Minor role; character age 15-18

Male/Female Role

News Reporter- Standard news voice, trying to get an interview with a celebrity.

For more information on all Roles Click here for my News Post with audition lines and drawings!

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature
UndergroundGemz
UndergroundGemz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-09 17:26:44

• Psychopath
    Psychopath by UndergroundGemz

Psychopath

Score
    4.72 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Drama
    Popularity

follow for underground hip hop!

http://undergroundgemz.newgrounds.com/follow

Ilssm
Ilssm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-10 01:03:59

Thanks guys, got what I needed. I appreciate it!

I make stupid animations with MsPaint.

Also Omega Team.

BBS Signature
Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-10 15:37:01

2 roles still available.

See above: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/816629/102

There is also the possibility of a monetary incentive, as the project will be submitted for a competition in which there is a cash prize. And thus far, I think we're in for a good chance. All voice actors will be compensated if we win!

Deadline: July15th

BBS Signature
BlackScarz
BlackScarz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-11 10:36:28

Need short audio clips for practice lip sync animation. Because of a recent fan project I'm working on, I've been practicing animating Sonic related characters. Right now, I'm focusing on lip syncing. So far I've taken audio clips from cartoon shows and animating characters to match the voice. Like this one featuring Bunnie Rabbot (Sonic SatAM/Sonic Comics) with Rouge's voice (90's X-Men cartoon). Now I'm seeking original voices to help challenge me to do better animation.

I'm looking for very short audio clips for a Sonic comic book character named Fiona Fox.

Voice type/personality: I'm looking for a young mature voice for female teenager (Apparently, Fiona Fox is around 16). She can come off as cruel or cold.

Lines: (I want to use these lines for the animation, similar with what I've done for Bunnie with Rouge's voice)

1. "'The Truth' gets you hurt or worse, little girl. But even if you got all of knothole to testify against me... Sonic would never believe you." (Visual context)

2. "The only person you can trust in this world is yourself. (Slight pause) I had to learn that hard way."

3. "It's just more fun to fall for the bad boy than a no good hero like you."

4. (And any random one or two sentence dialogue you think best fits the character. This is of course optional.)

Deadline: Even though this is mostly for practice, I would love to have audio clips before mid January. I tend to get extremely busy during the early new year to mid spring.

As for payment, since this is simply a free and very short project I hope someone will be willing to volunteer. I will give what I can for your service is all goes well. And I'll be sure to credit at the end of the animation.

If you're interested you can PM me and I'll provide an email.

Thanks a bunch!

MartinFelice
MartinFelice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-11 19:06:12

Hi, my name is Martin Felice, I am an animator from Chile, I currently have a Youtube channel where I upload my cartoons, but all of them are on spanish and I have always wanted to do something in english, this is why I joined Newgrounds, you can check my channel at http://www.youtube.com/MartinFelice
im looking currently looking for a VoiceActor that can help me create a Regular Show parody I am working on, I need the voices for Mordecai and Rigby, but also voices for Beavis and Butt-Head, among others. I got an storboard ready and avaible for anyone interesed, please E-mail me to martin-felice@hotmail.com , send me PM or reply here and we can get in touch. Thank you in advance!

MartinFelice
MartinFelice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-11 19:14:18

here´s some random panels from the storyboard

Voice Actor Wanted

TheLoyalMeat
TheLoyalMeat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-11 21:17:55

Hey Martin, just messaged you with a quick sample for Beavis and Butthead, i'm up for helping if you like it :)

sonicfandude
sonicfandude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-12 17:06:29

HI. I need a narrator for an animated spoof of the stanley parable. If you are interested, pm me or email me at "sonicfandude1@gmail.com"

Voice Actor Wanted

ERMERGERSH

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-13 18:15:58

All roles for the first episode of the ArmA 3 community project have now been cast.

Congratulations to Jason 'Chevron' Pollard and Micah Blakeslee, who have been selected for the two outstanding roles. If anybody else is interested in auditioning for future episodes, then feel free to audition for the lines in the script (link is available in the post above). Greek accents are going to be sought after in the future, so please PM if you think you can do an authentic one!

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis and the Cerberus Creative Team

BBS Signature
RedAbsol0
RedAbsol0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-14 04:28:19

I'm looking for a voice actor able to do a convincing GlaDOs voice for a short Portal animation I'm going to do. The animation will only be around 30 seconds long, but my only permanent voice actors so far are MALE, and right now I need a temporary female able to do a convincing GlaDOs. I also need a Wheatly voice :3

The audition line is for GlaDOs: "Hello, and welcome to the Apeture science research lab. Here you will find plenty of hard working scientists, workers and volunteers testing our latest and greatest products! Including: Shoes that defy physics, a gun that rips holes in the fabric of space-time, a piece of bacon and the world's biggest moron!"

For Wheatly the audition line is: "Shut up."

If you wish contact me with a link to the file / a video of the audition at either:
Email: kai@redabsol0.co.uk
Or PM me.

I'm not in a rush, but I'd prefer to get a voice by February or January.

I will post this on both Youtube and Newgrounds so make sure to link me your Youtube name, if any, and your Newgrounds name, unless you PM me. If you don't give me a Youtube link you need a Newgrounds one so I can link you, or I'll just mention your name in the credits.

BlackScarz
BlackScarz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-14 11:14:40

Just wanted to do a minor update to my post. I recently got a little extra money and I can pay for your service.

For the voice (Again, I'm looking for a young mature voice for female teenager for a Sonic character named Fiona Fox (She's around 16 or 17). Payment: $20 for a few lines of dialogue. Feel free to PM me if you're interested or know of someone who might be.

Kel-chan
Kel-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-17 21:39:32

Looking for a male voice actor that can do the Sean Connery voice type for Professor Oak in a Pokemon animation.

This is only for a specific voice type-

If you can't do a good sean connery I dont have any other parts open.

Thanks

Voice Actor Wanted

YonManga
YonManga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-19 16:43:39

I need a voice actor who can play the role of a teenager. PM me and I'll send you the script it's a short script so don't worry.

WillieD891
WillieD891
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-21 06:24:26

Voice actors Wanted

Hello Newgrounders This is WillieD891 the reason why im here because I want to have a crew

Like Voice actors
Story board Artists
video game programmers
Co Animators
Musicians

Voice Actor Wanted

WillieD891Willie Bryan Rogers

BBS Signature
kittybat556
kittybat556
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-21 19:01:52

I'm sorry to say that the World of Warcraft animation has been scrapped. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and I was doing this for him, so....sorry everyone.

However, I do need some voice acting for a much smaller project. I am making an animation that has interactive parts. It's still a bit of a large project, but I like the idea too much to get rid of it.

The animation puts the viewer/player in the position of a person who is "taking care" of the dangerously cute animal I keep in my basement. My basement is revealed to be a catacomb-esque room, underground, and full of weird things. The animation will play through like any other, but the viewer is presented with clickable buttons that present themselves for a certain amount of time. These buttons are a Red Rubber Ball, a small TV, a Water Dish, a Food Bowl, and a Cage with a mysterious black thing inside. The animal itself is planned to be either a lizard-like creature, or an adorable mammalian critter that came out of my imagination.

The animation-game, or Ani-game/anigame for short, will require only one voice actor, and maybe someone who can fetch me sound effects. I just need you to do a squeaky or adorable voice that I can use for either a small Reptile or a cute Mammal.

KITTENS ROCK!!! :3

YonManga
YonManga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-24 00:14:52

VOICE ACTORS WANTED

(ANIME FAN-DUB)
-COACH-
10:00 P.M
The first day of camp is over.
The following are the distances completed by each cyclist after the first day.
Kinjou, 250 kilometers.
Makishima, 245 kilometers.
Tadokoro,280 kilometers.
Aoyagi, 230 kilometers.
Teshima,220 kilometers.
-NARUKO SAYS- My lower handlebars
-IMAIZUMI SAYS- How is he a tidy sleeper?
Naruko and Imaizumi, 200 kilometers, finishing at the same time.
Sugimoto, 200 kilometers.
Finishing 10 minutes faster than Imaizumi and Naruko.
Onoda, 165 kilometers
He's faster than I expected
-ONADA SAYS- Thank you Makishima-san.
The three other characters are Teenage Boys and their coach.

Voice Actor Wanted

ZommBox
ZommBox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-24 10:04:07

ZommBox Needs a female Soprano <> Alto Voice Actor to play the role of the lead mascot Tina Gearman (Singing is not required but there are some singing ideas floating around, so big plus if you can)

Tina Gearman: Concept Art

Recording sessions taken place with skype On. The Role needs very percise tones and contrasts over specific lines to achieve brightness in characters voice.

First script is ONE PAGE LONG, I am hoping to get to work on it before 2014 Starts! Recording session should not take more than an hour.

Contact via PM here.
Sample of your audio or read the first paragraph of this article here:
Deadline for submission until Jan 15th.

Thanks from Zommbox

Voice Actor Wanted

FatPixieStudios
FatPixieStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-24 21:20:25

How's it going, Newgrounders!

I''ve been working on a pixel art game for a few months now, and I feel it's time I start experimenting with voice acting. It's still in the pre-alpha stages, but it's growing for each passing day. A demo is supposed to be done for alpha testing at the end of January, so if you're interested in joining the project, I can guarantee you that you'll be able to try out a short version within 30-40 days from now. This is currently a one-man operation, meaning that even though I'm working on the game every single day, the process will take a while.

To be able to audition for this you'll need to have access to a quality condenser mic and remember to record in a quiet place as to leave out any disturbing sounds and noises.

Alright, so let's get down to some basic info about the story and characters in need of voices!

Plot: A detective decides to investigate a mansion after receiving a mysterious phone call. As he delves deeper into the mansion and the surrounding forest, he discovers the sinister secrets behind the dark history of the estate.

The game starts off with our protagonist being interrogated by another detective at the local police station.

Detective: An older man, 40-50 years old. He's got a sincere, mildly gruff voice. You can hear in the way he speaks that he sides with our protagonist and tries to understand the situation.

LINES:

detective : I'm sorry we have to drag you in here, Jedd. I know this might seem a little awkward seeing as you're on the force, but it's procedure, you know that.

Detective : Alright(short pause, breathes out), state your full name and occupation please.

Detective : Ok, and why are you here?

Detective : (slightly surprised, but still calm) You killed him?

Detective : (tired and doubting, trying to wrap his head around the protagonist's story) Wait a minute.. You're not saying what I think you're saying here are you?

Officer: 30 years old. confident and very suspicious about our protagonist's story. He comes off as sort of a tough guy.

LINES:

Officer : (responds quickly and confident) We got all the time in the world, buddy. Try us.

Officer : (puzzled)Yeah, but you said he attacked you.

Officer: (confident and slightly angry) Keep it up, pal. We'll have you locked up in isolation, walking in your own piss and vomit for the next thirty years.

Officer: You can't seriously believe that bullshit he's feeding us! It's not... Possible. (short pause after "not", emphasis on "possible")

Send your auditions to: contact@fatpixiestudios.com
Deadline: 01.01.2014
If you have any further questions, please don't hesistate to send an email, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

- Robin @ FatPixieStudios

Voice Actor Wanted

frostybubbles
frostybubbles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-25 14:36:39

16 year old with a good quality mic (blue yeti) with exp in acting. I would love to help anyone in need of voice actors no matter how big or small they are! Pm me if you need some help with whatever you're doing :D

no-budget-toon
no-budget-toon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-27 17:38:08

i need many voices but first i like to start with this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ORwLMBI5o&feature=player_detailpage

i like to make it new with a new sounds and a new voice. please dont be angry that i use goanimate i cant draw but i got many ideas to make funny ore sad movies. if you are interested contact me pn ore n.b.toon@gmx.ch.

NutToons
NutToons
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-27 22:52:39

I need someone to voice a line for the cartoon I'm working on. it's a 35 year old mother. PM me a link to your voice sample and let me know how much you'll charge. Thank you

The line is: "I have to go to work now Billy, take care of your baby brother Joe. Listen to your aunt and behave. Bye honey."

I need the line by January 24 2014

RyanAndIdk
RyanAndIdk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-12-28 18:12:27

https://soundcloud.com/ryslife98 pm me if you need me

Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-01 14:47:34

Hello all,

I need an American accented voice for a few lines.

The role is for the Arma 3 Community Project mentioned a few times in this thread (more details on page 102). The lines and character are a last moment addition to the script:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrkym39fkx8u2gs/Extended%20Script.docx

Auditions are for the role of Baczkowski.

Please send submissions to K.Kazanzakis:

Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Many thanks to all of you who express an interest.

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis

BBS Signature
Kazanzakis
Kazanzakis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-03 06:20:12

At 1/1/14 02:47 PM, Kazanzakis wrote: Hello all,

I need an American accented voice for a few lines.

The role is for the Arma 3 Community Project mentioned a few times in this thread (more details on page 102). The lines and character are a last moment addition to the script:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrkym39fkx8u2gs/Extended%20Script.docx

Auditions are for the role of Baczkowski.

Please send submissions to K.Kazanzakis:

Cerberus_Creative@Outlook.com

Many thanks to all of you who express an interest.

Best wishes,

K. Kazanzakis

THIS ROLE HAS BEEN CAST : WELL DONE TO DAN ESCUDERO 'LEGENDOFDELZA'.

To everybody else - thank you very much for your submissions. Your interest and responses were hugely appreciated. Good luck with all your future endeavours,

BBS Signature
AlanHooly
AlanHooly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-06 08:59:20

Hi there.

I am looking for voice actors for a movie I'm making.

I need a voice actor who can pull off a teenage male voice and that of a middle aged man.

LINES FROM SCRIPT

JOHNNY: (Very Quickly) Hi buddy, you want a portrait done?
MAN: No, it’s fi-
JOHNNY: One moment, sir.
He shows him the finished product, a simple stick man face.
MAN: What the hell is that?
JOHNNY: Well I only had 8 seconds to work on it.
(beat)
JOHNNY: Can I have some money?

If you are interested in this please PM me. Thank you.

therwiganimation
therwiganimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-08 01:47:54

Hey,

I'm a young animator who's currently working on a project titled "Catsup: The pursuit of the tomato sauce". Basically it's about this purple character who's sent by his father to look for ketchup after his mother died from the food she cooked. It's a really absurd comedy about this little creature's quest and the different characters he meets.

I already have a few voice actors I've contacted but I am still looking for more participants. Males and females are welcome. If you want to know more about the project let me know through personal message and I'll give you more information about the project and I'll send you the script and storyboard.

Check out a band called 1995, their latest album is "Paris Sud Minute"

Misynterpretation
Misynterpretation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-09 19:51:23

Hey there
Names Jordan but everyone calls me shaggy
20 years old, Male
6 years Live Music as Vocalist, 5 years acting (nothing on screen yet lol), I have excellent control of my voice
looking for voice acting positions, I have no showreel on here yet so if you PM me with a monologue or some lines to
Voice, ill be happy to give it all ive got, even if its just for giggles.
Completely open to anything

I have an extreme love for psychotic characters or characters with mental issues
The more room i have to adapt the character to my own twisted sense of humour the better i can do.
But as i said im completely open to anything.
just let me know!

BTW also i do have a home studio and i am in a band still, we are signed to an indie label, want any music made for your game or animation let me know!

Yo man is that a bear?
nope....

OrmondJoy
OrmondJoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-10 19:13:59

I need a voice actor who can sound like a kid between 12 and 16.

Misynterpretation
Misynterpretation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2014-01-11 18:33:56

• American psycho confession mon
    American psycho confession mon by Misynterpretation

My monologue of Patrick Bateman's confession from American Psycho

Score
    0 / 5.00