New Topic Respond to this Topic
ghostshot12349
ghostshot12349
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-19 19:05:14 Reply

At 8/30/13 01:29 AM, ig299 wrote: Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could do a good male 12 to 13 year old child voices. If you think you can do it let me know and I'll send you an audition.

Hello i am very interested in auditioning.

ig299
ig299
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-21 00:35:21 Reply

At 9/19/13 07:05 PM, ghostshot12349 wrote:
At 8/30/13 01:29 AM, ig299 wrote: Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could do a good male 12 to 13 year old child voices. If you think you can do it let me know and I'll send you an audition.

:Check your massages I got you an audition.

rachaelacting
rachaelacting
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-30 16:33:49 Reply

New auditions open for my video game : www.fatesoftime.webs.com
3 women, 6 men

thefarb
thefarb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-09-30 22:19:46 Reply

Hello, I am a voice actor looking for projects to work on. I have an American accent, but I work well with a wide variety of European accents. I have a deeper voice (bottom two octaves on a piano but can go up to medium, middle C, range). If anyone needs a voice actor, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
The Farb

kittybat556
kittybat556
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-01 00:44:37 Reply

As the title says, I am making an anime show. I don't have everything completely fleshed out, but I have some basic voices that I need for a trailer for the animation. Just a little something to get my few fans excited. Here are the main voices I need... I will upload pictures of these anime character races very, VERY soon. I just need to scan in my awesome drawings.
Voice #1 - I need a female-yet-boyish voice for a female character. Her voice must sound animalish and gruff, but still somehow feminine. She is a part of a beast-race called the Sabu, which are brawny and brutish. The Sabu are a humanoid race evolved from Jerboas and other rodents, making their barbaric society very odd.
Voice #2 - I need a boyish voice for a male character that is of the same race above. As a rare "wimpy" Sabu, he will be less gruff than his female counterpart. But I still want a clear masculine point in his voice, though still younger and more boyish than the female described above.
Voice #3 - I need a male voice similar to that of a Southern-Native-American. I have a character, part of the Tatak, a race of humans with tails on the backs of their heads. He is very spiritual. He also uses a special "rain-maker" staff made of metal, so if you could find me some water sound effects, that would be great.
Voice #4 - There is a race of vampire-looking humans with fangs and odd natural hair colors, such as blue or green. This race, the Moratha, are gifted with eyes that contain power. Only one of those eyes is able to use an ability, while the other is used for sight. It can be either the right or left eye that has power, not that it ever matters. When the power-eye is uncovered, they activate an involuntary power, such as setting things on fire or psychokinesis. They are all entirely male, and only reproduce via other races, so I need a low, raspy voice that sounds vampiric and masculine. Try not to make it sound like the "transylvanian" stereotype vampire, though.

I also have pictures of the races. Please click the links below.

Sabu Race (Voice 1 & 2)
Tatak Race (Voice 3)
Moratha Race (Voice 4)

If you want to discuss this with me about voices and such, please contact me either via PM or my email. My email is: Anje.Tulp@gmail.com

KITTENS ROCK!!! :3

Mosamabindrawin
Mosamabindrawin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-03 14:29:46 Reply

Earlier this year I made a cartoon called The Pokemon Hoarder, its nearing a million views right now, and I'm working on an indirect sequel to it called 'The Pokemon Racist'. This one is gonna be a lot less scary and more funny but just as controversial. I need someone with a good Professor Oak impression and I need someone with a good Gary Oak impression or someone with both. A good mic is a must! You can checkout my work on my youtube and please email me your voice demos/oak or gary impressions at mosamabinladden@gmail.com

Thanks I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

deathbymanga
deathbymanga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-07 02:04:10 Reply

Hi people, I'm making an animated fan-movie and I am looking for voice actors for it. We are working on the first scene right now. The entire project is fan-based so we won't be able to pay any of you. The movie is a crossover between Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents, so I am hoping that if you are interested in auditioning you know what these characters sound like, but for the sake of formalities, I will add this link to an episode of Danny Phantom for you to watch. Even if you aren't interested in voice acting it I still recommend watching the episode since it is so great. http://www.watchcartoononline.com/danny-phantom-episode-7-bitter-reunions

Here's the list of characters voicing in the first scene and some dialogue from the script. If you have any questions or problems please feel free to voice them since I'm still a rookie. Feel free to PM me a link to your voice acting recording, I also accept Skype and E-mail. My skype is Deathbymanga and my e-mail is ferguson.sebastian0@gmail.com. And if you feel into it, I don't mind it if anyone goes over it and adds some personal lines or some lines from the show, don't be afraid to do it.

Jack:
"Ah, nothing like a little ecto-fishing for ghost-spooks to get your day started right!
"Fine, suit yourself! More for me! *Chugs the Fenton soda and then burps loudly* Ah, nothing like a Fenton Soda to quench a ghost hunters thirst!

Danny:
Emotion: Annoyance
"Tell me why we are doing this again?"
Emotion: Anger
"What are you doing in the ghost zone Plasmius? What kind of messed up plots are you planning?"

Maddie:
"Now where IS that fenton detergent?"
"Hi Danny, do you know where the fenton detergent is?"

Vlad:
Emotion: Mock Innocence
“Why Daniel, I'm sure I don't know what you mean. I was just taking a pleasant stroll through the ghost zone."
Emotion: Enraged Annoyance
"You giant buffoon, you truly believe you can lay a FINGER on me?"

Please have the audition ready within a week, I'll be stopping auditions on sunday.

WumboCorp
WumboCorp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-08 09:14:31 Reply

I need a german voice actor who can speak English.

yeah

maddjon
maddjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-08 11:07:42 Reply

At 10/8/13 09:14 AM, WumboCorp wrote: I need a german voice actor who can speak English.

would you be happy with an English voice actor who can do a German accent?

WumboCorp
WumboCorp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-08 11:22:23 Reply

At 10/8/13 11:07 AM, maddjon wrote:
At 10/8/13 09:14 AM, WumboCorp wrote: I need a german voice actor who can speak English.

If it's really authentic /steriotyped

yeah

maddjon
maddjon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-08 11:24:46 Reply

At 10/8/13 11:22 AM, WumboCorp wrote:
At 10/8/13 11:07 AM, maddjon wrote:
If it's really authentic /steriotyped

yeah i think i could do that, what sort of lines do you want?

jibbodahibbo
jibbodahibbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-14 17:18:21 Reply

Hello,
Looking for a voice actor with an english accent for a smart character, and a dopey character.
Actor needs to be reliable as there will be multiple small projects.
You will be compensated for your work so please PM me a price quote as well as samples that you have.
Thank you,
Jibbo

Cleaser
Cleaser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-15 09:11:14 Reply

Hello, I am interested in doing some voice acting for animated shorts. I am a 22 year old male with a west coast American accent. I don't know what octave I speak in but you can hear me narrate in this student film: http://vimeo.com/65092965 skip to 3:35 to hear me. That is a bit lower than my normal speaking voice, but I can also go a bit higher. I am in the Orange County area of California and unfortunately I have no way of recording or sending my voice. The only way I can is to meet up and record it together. If you are interested in having me the best way to contact me would be to email me at AdamClease@yahoo.com.

RAMB0J3SUS
RAMB0J3SUS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-16 17:03:29 Reply

I'm currently looking for a female voice actor for a very short line in a small piece I'm working on. PM me on here if you want to help. I would ideally like to have this recording within a week to kind of key it into the mapping out process and get the timing right. Age doesn't matter, but you must follow the lines and be able to sound scared and shock from a giant cyclops attack.

Attached is a picture of our hero who will be fighting the said beast.

pls rspond lul

Voice Actor Wanted

ShadowStalker178
ShadowStalker178
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-18 03:31:50 Reply

I am looking for a voice actors/actress' who can fit the roles of a star wars universe,
Example: A Sith lord, enraged only worried about pain and misery of others
A young female sith/grey who is learning different ways to understand both light and dark sides
Mandalorians Female/Males

I am new at this kind of thing so I am still learning to ask on forums sorry if this is not making any sense

Please like the facebook page on
https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsRiseOfTheImperium

feel free to Email Questions at
Sargentrock102@gmail.com

Thanks for reading this
-ShadowStalker178

Qsteer
Qsteer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-18 21:31:06 Reply

At 10/14/13 05:18 PM, jibbodahibbo wrote: Hello,
Looking for a voice actor with an english accent for a smart character, and a dopey character.
Actor needs to be reliable as there will be multiple small projects.
You will be compensated for your work so please PM me a price quote as well as samples that you have.
Thank you,
Jibbo

I can voice act for you, yet i have no demo sounds. But I assure you that i can voice act.

LightYagami123
LightYagami123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-20 11:10:54 Reply

Hello, I am Lawlient Light. You probably have seen my works," MAJOR," "MAJOR Ep2 PART 1 AND 2, and "StickWars." These projects aren't my current skill level. I've been improving (if I do say so myself), and I would like to test out different animating techniques. I'm starting a new channel where I can place my horror, mystery, and spiritual stories. I am looking for fresh new Newgrounds users that are voice actors. One being a female and another being a male. So I'll need two voice actors. All in all, please take my offer into consideration. I'll be looking forward in our partnership

Law of Equivalent Exchange

BBS Signature
LightYagami123
LightYagami123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-20 12:31:53 Reply

Thank you to everyone that joined and to anyone that attempted. I have all the voice actors I need, and I would be looking for more in the upcoming future. But for right now, I'm set.

Law of Equivalent Exchange

BBS Signature
ade-syndicate
ade-syndicate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-22 18:25:25 Reply

PROJECT TITLE: Mighty No. 9: Save Us All

It's a Mega Man/Mighty No. 9 crossover.

The character I need voice acting for is Roll, which is Mega Man's little sister.
In this, she is a young girl. The scene is very dramatic and there is no comedy involved with Roll.
The actor needs to be very convincing, dramatic, and serious.

Here's the script. The PDF download button is over to the left:
http://tinyurl.com/k3ffh7n

If you want to see the screenshots of the project so far to see the legitimacy of the project, here's the links:
http://tinyurl.com/m7xj2lt
http://tinyurl.com/k2z5gy6
http://tinyurl.com/lr6vjo4
http://tinyurl.com/ky23ppo

kybi33
kybi33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-23 19:55:26 Reply

hey I m looking for an adult male voice actor for the following lines

I can not wait to testing my car !

PM me at my homepage if you are interested in helping me!

Voice Actor Wanted

Reaxrami
Reaxrami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-23 23:35:30 Reply

If you would like to participate on halloween collab, and you are a female voice actress, PM Newbie97 http://newbie97.newgrounds.com/ whit your voice audio,
One line, 'I hate Halloween'
You could say it's 'bored' or 'depressed' or 'lazy'
Tell her I told you!
Before October 30th

BBS Signature
Sk8rgamefreak
Sk8rgamefreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-29 00:11:32 Reply

Me and my friend are making a short animation, about a minute long. We need someone with a good quality microphone, and a husky, military voice to do one line for us. PM me if you're interested, with a sample and I'll get back to you.

lingey
lingey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-29 16:27:00 Reply

Hi guys

I'm looking for a VA who can voice a character that i want to sound like "archer" from the animation program Archer... doesn't have to be a great imitation of the voice, Im more interested in the dry whit and tone if you got that great.
If you want to try out, your character lines are the ones underlinedbelow, the other lines are just to add context for you. Contact me by pm if you want to ask any Q. A couple of voiced lines will do, you don't have to do all of them. Upload your audio files to filedropper or email me them please.

you killed her?
i'll ask the questions round here alfred

whos alfred

exactly my thoughts watson

How high are you?

maybe 400meters, penthouse suit

your an idiot

I dont see you memoriseing the buildings blueprints

i dont care about the blueprints

then why ask

i wanted to know if you where high

400meters

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-29 17:30:24 Reply

Well, I have 6 rap aliases, all with different voices, so what the hell, I'm throwing my hat in the ring (however that saying goes). HMU for voice work. I can pretty much do it all.

galaxy-gradient
galaxy-gradient
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-29 18:39:33 Reply

2. girl (about 15-17)(used in the intro)

I would say that describes me pretty well.

Synectics
Synectics
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-30 01:41:24 Reply

I'm not home right now but I'd love to try at this! Will do the lines tomorrow.

YuriytheBest
YuriytheBest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-10-31 09:04:29 Reply

Looking fot a Cheery Grandpha / Santa Claus type of voice for a tamaguchi style game.

the audition lines:
Klenu is a special planet once home to the colorful Welo, (pronounced velo)
Friendly creatures with big eyes and very fuzzy fur!

But one day something very terrible appeared,
Forcing the Welo to abandon their precious lands.

send to yuriythebest@yahoo.com

Voice Actor Wanted

ajpoken
ajpoken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-11-02 00:39:15 Reply

I'm interested, are auditions still open?

At 10/18/13 03:31 AM, ShadowStalker178 wrote: I am looking for a voice actors/actress' who can fit the roles of a star wars universe,
Example: A Sith lord, enraged only worried about pain and misery of others
A young female sith/grey who is learning different ways to understand both light and dark sides
Mandalorians Female/Males
TheCreator88NG
TheCreator88NG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-11-02 22:28:20 Reply

Hey Newgrounds,

I am currently making a Borderlands parody! Hopefully you all know what game this is! I have already made a script and I already have a voice actors helping me. I still need a lot of characters so if you think you sound like someone PM ME!!! I need voices! Thanks and have a nice day! Deadline is December 31st!!

Here is a list of characters that i need people to voice act!
Roland one of the vault hunters
Angel (a woman not a man)
Claptrap the robot

If any of you voice actors can help me out we can make a great parody!!

Voice Actor Wanted

Enviticus
Enviticus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-11-03 10:30:00 Reply

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am back looking for voice actors that are dedicated and driven to possibly have their lives changed.

I'm the owner of Lethal Lens Productions, LLC. Currently we are in the process of making a video game called, 'Project Icarus'. We used to make machinimas with Battlefield 3, and now, we're going back to it. I have a series that I've been dying to finish since it's conception and air date in May, and about 3 others in line to get finished as well.

Please read everything carefully below this line. Any application that clearly didn't read below, will be deleted.

I need about 3 female voice actors, tons of male voice actors, and maybe about 2 people who can do a child's voice.

If you are going to apply, you need to have the following:
A professional microphone and quiet area to record. These series are going to have lots of yelling and cursing.
Some kind of Demo reel that I can listen to.
FREE TIME. - I cannot stress this enough. I will be working on this series myself, with a couple of other body actors, and the turn around time for each scene is going to be quick. So you need to be ready to go at the drop of a hat.

FOR THE FEMALE VOICE ACTORS APPLYING:
For this particular part, I have a video and dialogue ready for you go.

FOR THE OTHERS APPLYING:
Just a demo reel is sufficient.

This is going to be a full time job once things start clicking into gear. So if you're serious PLEASE apply.

If you think you fit this criteria, send an e-mail here.

Thank you for your time.