I am an animator, producing a 5 episode animated web series. Here is a small teaser that we made during early production.
- 3.55 / 5.00
- 1,128 Views
I am looking for multiple male voice actors to fill the remaining roles. I can only accept voice actors that use a good quality microphone (Blue snowball microphone or equivalent/higher). Voice actors also need to be a long term users who are going to stay around for a while for future episodes.
Here are the remaining available roles (Please specify which one you are going for in your audition, you are free to try out for as many characters as you want)
-Description: young male, age 15. Medium/high voice pitch. Enthusiastic and excitable. Interested in his environment. American accent.
1- "Wow, this place is awesome! And there’s this buzz I’ve never felt before."
2- "Oh, sorry about that. I'm new to this place."
3- " Thank you so much! I've always wanted an upgrade this powerful."
4- " My god, are you OK?"
-Description: Average middle aged male voice. Hint of being light hearted and thoughtful. Average American accent.
- Audition Lines:
1- " I guess I never really thought about it. You seem to be here all the time, I guess I just assumed you were doing something important."
2- "So what are you going to do?"
3- " Hmm, sounds interesting. But you should be careful."
- Description: A delinquent teenager who enjoys breaking the law. Has a cool tone of voice. American accent.
- Audition lines:
1- "Be careful though, some of these guys are wackos. Wackos who don’t like being messed around with"
2- "I found exactly what you need, it's right here"
3- "So, do you have the payment we agreed on?"
- Description: A cop -of sorts. Middle aged voice. Fairly masculine with an air of grounded authority. American accent.
- Audition lines:
1- " Stop right there. Identify yourself at once"
2- " Well well well. What do we have here?"
3- " HA! Don't think you an escape the law that easily"
4- " You've got a lot of nerve, Kid"
METHOD OF CONTACT
Newgrounds pm is fine or an email to Howarddw@hotmail.co.uk
If you need any extra information on voice acting parts or information about the series in general, just ask!
No strict deadline, but if you audition after October 1st, the chances are that the role will have already be taken. I will accept the first suitable voice actor that approaches me, so try to be as fast as possible.
You will receive credit for your participation. If you want a link to your profile that can be arranged.
- I am a very friendly guy. Please don't be shy to audition, even if you are not sure if you would suit the role.
- This is a legitimate web series. I have spent the past year animating it and have the first episode completed. It has 4:30 run time and I am about 1/5th of the way through episode 2. It is high quality content, worth auditioning for.
- The characters are numbered in order of their screen time. Character 1 plays a large role, down to character 4 who plays a small role.
- I would prefer auditions to not be uploaded to the audio portal. Drop box is a good alternative.
- It is an anime drama. So all of the voices are somewhat realistic. None are over-the-top wacky.
- If you know of anyone that might be right for one of these parts, I would appreciate it if you let them know about this.
Thanks for reading!