00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trapbaby 2007-11-20 18:25:03

A ni**a from the C port city of Savannah tryna eat. On my grind n s**t 4 real! Tryna proliferate Touchdown Ent in the peach state like 50 did da Unit n da Apple. I plan to use the steps that he used to take over the game. I could market my life story like Curtis did because i know that it would resonate w/ the people. They like to see the underdog triumph under pressure n s**t. No folding for me. Touchdown branded on my skin. My street ni**as is babein w/ TD Ent. Savannah is ready to be the next Mecca of Hiphop.

Touchdown has an official movement: M.O.B. (Money Over Babies) Get Yo Paper up before you stick yo d**k in.
Raw Doggin requires residual.
pu**y is just a wallot without using protection. M.O.B is the next 8732. I'm a pioneer! I'm jewish w/ the d**k because the gina spits out babies. Listen to the music!
Respect da Hood
Thats Us
D A H
912 till the death of me!

Trapbaby and Caddy daddy
Savannah Ga
Touchdowny: We s**t on ni**as
Catch Me While I'm a Local Ni**a series

Trapbaby got that new powder for the fiends. 5 joints I've been workin on.

http://www.myspace.com/touchdownentndabu ildin
http://www.xxlblocktalk.com/Trapbaby

Trapbaby

Response to Trapbaby 2007-11-20 18:33:54

From what I gather through that oh-so-cool censored speech, you're advertising yourself. Audio Advertisements Thread please :)

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Trapbaby 2007-11-20 18:37:53

At 11/20/07 06:33 PM, RigAudio wrote: From what I gather through that oh-so-cool censored speech, you're advertising yourself. Audio Advertisements Thread please :)

I'm tryna gain some ears for constructive criticism. I'm also gonna be working on a flash cartoon.

Response to Trapbaby 2007-11-20 20:42:48

At 11/20/07 06:37 PM, Trapbaby wrote:
At 11/20/07 06:33 PM, RigAudio wrote: From what I gather through that oh-so-cool censored speech, you're advertising yourself. Audio Advertisements Thread please :)
I'm tryna gain some ears for constructive criticism. I'm also gonna be working on a flash cartoon.

Trust me - you're not gonna find any if you keep on making threads like this. Just post in the thread I mentioned. Lurk around. Post comments. Join the convo in the lounge.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature