New Topic Respond to this Topic
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Death Note Club Aug. 25th, 2010 @ 07:04 AM Reply

Hey guys, just thought I'd dig up this club and see if there were any people who wanted to join? I loved Death Note, it was pretty fucking cool for a cartoon.

Also, am I the only one who likes Aizawa?

Death Note Club

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
ChainsawNinjaZX
ChainsawNinjaZX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Death Note Club Aug. 25th, 2010 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 8/25/10 07:04 AM, Scarface wrote: Hey guys, just thought I'd dig up this club and see if there were any people who wanted to join? I loved Death Note, it was pretty fucking cool for a cartoon.

Yes you are. You are, without a doubt, the ONLY ONE, who likes him.

Any, Death Note is just about the only anime that I like. It makes me think a lot about the ethics and morals of humanity. Given the chance, would any of you have done differently than light? It's a hard question. Maybe you would start small, maybe use it for vengeance, maybe for personal gain, but eventually power like that could consume you.

In the end, all we can ask is what if, and trust that when the time comes for a choice of great importance that we have the wisdom and the strength to make the right choice.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Death Note Club Aug. 25th, 2010 @ 04:22 PM Reply

At 8/25/10 04:06 PM, ChainsawNinjaZX wrote:
At 8/25/10 07:04 AM, Scarface wrote: Hey guys, just thought I'd dig up this club and see if there were any people who wanted to join? I loved Death Note, it was pretty fucking cool for a cartoon.

Yes you are. You are, without a doubt, the ONLY ONE, who likes him.

But his hair....it's so cool............

Any, Death Note is just about the only anime that I like. It makes me think a lot about the ethics and morals of humanity. Given the chance, would any of you have done differently than light? It's a hard question. Maybe you would start small, maybe use it for vengeance, maybe for personal gain, but eventually power like that could consume you. In the end, all we can ask is what if, and trust that when the time comes for a choice of great importance that we have the wisdom and the strength to make the right choice.

I'd have to say I'd probably do basically the same thing. I don't know if I'd go that extreme with it, like killing people for parking infractions or something, but I'd probably abuse the power. If I had it when Bush was in power, I'd probably kill like, half of his cabinet lol. Cheny and Rove needed to go.

All in all, this was strangely epic, for a cartoon. It was very mature, something I think a lot wide age range of people could appreciate.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature