00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Web Programmer Required

934 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Web Programmer Required 2007-11-18 12:53:29

Undercover Studios seeks a programmer who is skilled in various programming languages to develop Web based applications for our company.
The programmer would be responsible for creating various new applications that integrate with various other aspects of the website.

There may also be further opportunities to work on commercial client projects in the future.

Requirements

* Previous web programming experience (with online examples)
* Knowledge of web related technologies (e.g. PHP, MySQL).
* Ability to integrate coding into an existing layout or design

Plusses:

* Experience with commercial programming
* Knowledge in various other programming languages (ASP, .NET)

If you are interested, please email admin@ustudios.net with your resume and include some information about your services. Aspects such as pay will be discussed with successful applicants before they undertake this role. Please direct any questions you have to the address above.

THIS IS CONTRACT BASED WORK. Do not apply unless you are serious about the role and will be able to fulfil what is required of you.

BBS Signature

Response to Web Programmer Required 2007-11-18 13:29:46

At 11/18/07 01:21 PM, citricsquid wrote: Unless i missed it, you do not mention any form of pay?
Will it be paid work or will the "Experience" be the reward?

I would assume contract work would include pay. Would you sign and agree to be bound by a contract if you were not getting paied? If you took a second to check out ustudios.net you would know its not some kid wanting free work.

PHP Main :: C++ Main :: Java Main :: Vorsprung durch Technik

irc.freenode.net #ngprogramming

BBS Signature

Response to Web Programmer Required 2007-11-18 14:05:47

At 11/18/07 01:21 PM, citricsquid wrote: Unless i missed it, you do not mention any form of pay?

"Aspects such as pay will be discussed with successful applicants before they undertake this role"

BBS Signature

Response to Web Programmer Required 2007-11-18 22:48:23

As Afro pointed out, the payment will be discussed once I speak to possible candidates. The pay will be decided upon the applicants skills and abilities etc.

BBS Signature