Milesaway13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 11/17/07 01:34 PM, RacistBassist wrote: White power

Lol @ Blue eyes.

you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.
(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:06 PM Reply

My friend was talking about that earlier. It was National Hispanic Month, and he shouted, "Why isn't there a national white month?" He got chewed out by the teacher and was thrown out of class, and I didn't think he was racist, although it's obvious that it was a dick remark.

Basically, if there were white parades and stuff, we would look like gigantic douches. We already dominate most of the Earth, and we have to celebrate our dark past of shipping slaves, taking countries by storm, and other stuff like that.

Trauma-Addict
Trauma-Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:11 PM Reply

At 11/17/07 01:01 PM, razorraven wrote: I personally think that taking pride in being white isn't a bad thing.All other races have like parades and stuff,or you know...pride marches.BUT those idiot mother fuckers in the kkk fucked it up.So now if your proud of being white it AUTOMATICLY makes you a racist . Just because Im proud of my ethnicity doesnt mean I dislike others,I love diversity.So don't make white pride seem like white power,because its not .So whatever race you are Latino,Black,Asian,whatever....Take pride in it,pride doesnt make you a racist.

Just take pride in being, a person. I as well as you can't help it that your people are some fucked up people, y'know? If we could see each other as just people, instead of races and shit, then the world would be a better place. We're all the same, just different cultures and shit, if you can't accept that a person is different, and lives a different life at all , then you're racist I think.

WilliWowza
WilliWowza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:06 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: My friend was talking about that earlier. It was National Hispanic Month, and he shouted, "Why isn't there a national white month?" He got chewed out by the teacher and was thrown out of class, and I didn't think he was racist, although it's obvious that it was a dick remark.

Idiots like that really make me facepalm all over the place. It's like the ones who say "how cum blak ppl say cracker but i cnt say ni99er?! dats raceest!". The only people who would WANT to use those words, or celebrate their ethnicity usually are the racist ones.
If you want to celebrate being white, just turn on the TV and celebrate the fact that it's almost entirely white dominated, with perhaps some token 'darkies' thrown in for good measure.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.
Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature
The-Hydra-of-Spore
The-Hydra-of-Spore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:16 PM Reply

Be thankful that you don't. Trust me it's boring, you get unwanted attention for your race and you get dragged away from your schedule. I'm half Indian and whenever there is anything Indian related BAM suddenly I'm the center of attention for my skin color. Trust me you don't want your own week/day/month. I hate it when stuff like that happens. We're all people, do we need celebrations for our skin color?

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!
Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.
I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature
JohnStephens
JohnStephens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 11/17/07 01:05 PM, Magic-Waffle wrote:
At 11/17/07 01:03 PM, Sunglasses wrote: If you are white, you are automatically racist. No exceptions.
Sadly, this is true.

mother fuckers

IammeoramI
IammeoramI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:28 PM Reply

My victims colors never bother me.

so I guess I would be racist? wtf?

Yes I am, but I tend to not be annoyingly racist.

reality-check7
reality-check7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:28 PM Reply

When a group is mistreated, they are made to feel that they are inferior and should not take pride in their heritage. All "pride" movements have started as a response to this, to make oppressed peoples proud of their heritage. Black/Latino pride only exists as a response to the adversity those groups face.

Whites, as a group, have never experienced any adversity at all. Sure, the Irish have been discriminated against, as have the Jews (who are mostly white), but never have whites been oppressed simply for being white. That's why while Irish or Jewish pride is seen as acceptable, "White Pride" is not.

Whites already control most of the world, and have not have experienced any adversity as a group, so the only thing to be proud of is the fact that they're white. From this comes the white supremacist thinking. Which is bad, by the way.

Church-Of-Realities
Church-Of-Realities
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:32 PM Reply

your name says it all

let the mother ship land my soul to take!

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:34 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:13 PM, WilliWowza wrote: Idiots like that really make me facepalm all over the place. It's like the ones who say "how cum blak ppl say cracker but i cnt say ni99er?! dats raceest!". The only people who would WANT to use those words, or celebrate their ethnicity usually are the racist ones.
If you want to celebrate being white, just turn on the TV and celebrate the fact that it's almost entirely white dominated, with perhaps some token 'darkies' thrown in for good measure.

I think he was just saying it to get some laughs, attention, etc, he wasn't serious, but yeah, I agree. Most people want to say that forbidden n word because their rap superstars say it every sentence on the MTV. Whites do buy 85% of rap music in the USA. Then they thinks it's funny to say it and act badass when no black people are around. Yeah, best way to celebrate really.

Trauma-Addict
Trauma-Addict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:34 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: I think he was just saying it to get some laughs, attention, etc, he wasn't serious, but yeah, I agree. Most people want to say that forbidden n word because their rap superstars say it every sentence on the MTV. Whites do buy 85% of rap music in the USA. Then they thinks it's funny to say it and act badass when no black people are around. Yeah, best way to celebrate really.

Yeah, or they just make other races look like bad, evil people, despite all the things they've done. Now I know not all white person is racist, but the majority...so when I say White people, I'm not talking about all white people, I'm talkin about racist white people.

CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:38 PM, Trauma-Addict wrote: Yeah, or they just make other races look like bad, evil people, despite all the things they've done. Now I know not all white person is racist, but the majority...so when I say White people, I'm not talking about all white people, I'm talkin about racist white people.

Yeah, but you can't blame whites entirely. Wars mostly cause racism. Just visit a senior citizen. If they've been in Nam, they hate Vietnamese, hell, probably Asians period. WWII vets hate Germans, Japanese, and whatnot. The white men did have it coming to them though. Without the greediness, slavery, rules, whites wouldnt' be as dominant. I blame Christopher Columbus. He doesn't deserve his own day. He called Latins Indians, made them slaves, and took their land.

DannehDaMan
DannehDaMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:52 PM Reply

Well, if the definition of "Racism" is to see someone with a different colour skin as "different" (in more than just skin colour) then we are all racist. It doesn't matter whether you are a supremesist or not, you WILL see people of different ethnicities as different to you. It's just the way the brain works, nothing to do with your personality in particular. You will ALWAYS see a black person as different to a white person, skin colour is obvious, but you will assign stereotypes to people of different cultures, whether you choose to or not. Say you have a black friend, and a white friend. You don't see either as a better friend, but your feelings towards each one (I'm not talking homosexual feelings here, although I suppose they *could* be applied) will differ purely because of skin colour.

BBS Signature
Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 11/17/07 01:03 PM, Sunglasses wrote: If you are white, you are automatically racist. No exceptions.

Exactly.
People call me racist because i despise rap music.
I get called a fag for playing a guitar, but oh well.

parallax10
parallax10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 02:29 PM, SouthAsian wrote: Actually I think its strange white people arent allowed to express pride like Asian, blacks, etc. If they aren't demeaning other races and claiming superiority it's fine for them as well as all other races.

Quite logical.

Metalix
Metalix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:19 PM Reply

Say "Stretch your eyes like a chinese guy" on the BBS and you'll get banned.

OH SHI-
Dr-Nefarious
Dr-Nefarious
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:21 PM Reply

Welcome to the world of today.

Doregushin
Doregushin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:42 PM Reply

Cracka

Gergaloth
Gergaloth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:43 PM Reply

I'm white and proud.

Poopy

BBS Signature
4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:44 PM Reply

White power!

Thug lyfe~~

BBS Signature
Doregushin
Doregushin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 06:44 PM, xPaRaDoXx wrote: White power!

Racist.

Krbyfan1
Krbyfan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 07:32 PM Reply

Proud to be British and Norwegian!

One has bad teeth and the other smells like fish.

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature
maxsparkson
maxsparkson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 07:34 PM Reply

nothing new, just old racist stuff

jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 11/17/07 01:01 PM, razorraven wrote: I personally think that taking pride in being white isn't a bad thing.

This is kinda a grey area. Too much pride in anything can be a bad thing. Just as long as its not so much pride you think other races don't matter.

All other races have like parades and stuff,or you know...pride marches.

Yeah, but most of those ethnicitys who have marches and such usually have them for a reason, such as black history month, or latino history month. It wouldn't really make since for a white parade, plus people whould think your a KKK member or something bad if you were in one.

BUT those idiot mother fuckers in the kkk fucked it up.So now if your proud of being white it AUTOMATICLY makes you a racist.

Not really. Just don't boast about being white and you shouldn't be seen as a racist.

So whatever race you are Latino,Black,Asian,whatever....Take pride in it,pride doesnt make you a racist.

If you are too proud of your race, most people will see your as racist. ;'(

CoolGoat
CoolGoat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 07:46 PM Reply

Being white myself, I go of the opinion that there is no point in being proud of being white. If you have pride, why do you have to show it? The caucasian kind already rule most of the world, so I dont see what the point is in proving what everyone already knows what you have. If you are so determined to prove that having white pride isnt racist, you probably are racist.

BBS Signature
yfor4
yfor4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 07:51 PM Reply

Amen

calwat
calwat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 08:47 PM Reply

Can anyone define "white"? Technically, I'm Irish, Native American, French Canadian, German, and Italian. Yet people still call me white. In my honest opinion, there is no "just african" or "just russian" anymore. I'm sure that nearly every family on the planet has been mixed with another race of people at one time or another. And really, I would much rather be a human rather than a white person. Why do we have to continually hate eachother and war with ourselves for control of our planet, which is not even a speck of dust in the vast universe in which we live?

VhsTapeclock
VhsTapeclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Does this make you racist? Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 11/17/07 01:03 PM, bomarc's sig wrote:

This post has been signed by bomarc
... For great justice

Take of every ZIG.

On the other hand, bump.