00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm giving away my high level alts!

6,973 Views | 105 Replies

I will begin by saying that this thread is not a joke. I have 7 alternate accounts between experience levels 29-32 that I am giving away. All but one of them were created back in 2004 and I have deposited for them each day about 95% of the time since then. I am giving them away because I've long since grown tired of depositing on so many accounts almost every single day that I don't otherwise use.

I will be honest, I created these accounts primarily to abuse the voting and reviewing systems using proxies and such way back while I was a member of the Star Syndicate (around July '04 through December '04). After the voting system was altered the following year to make voting with multiple accounts much more difficult, I started basically only logging in with each account to deposit experience each day. I also sometimes used accounts to post on the BBS while banned or just to fuck around and get entertaining reactions out of people. I have long since renounced the Star Syndicate and their (former?) methods, but that's a different story that I don't feel like getting into right now.

I am giving away each of the following accounts:

http://eldoradocigarettes.newgrounds.com /
http://fumamonou.newgrounds.com/
http://johnnydamon.newgrounds.com/
http://mantisstorm.newgrounds.com/
http://subarusumeragi.newgrounds.com/
http://yutokigai.newgrounds.com/
http://yuzurihanekoi.newgrounds.com/

This contest is opens immediately and goes through this Tuesday until 12 midnight NG time. That is about 3.5 days from now. All users are eligible and anyone interested should make a post stating why I should give you an account and/or what you would use it for. Be creative, but honest. If you are a spammer or are in a spam group (Kitty Krew, Uzi Union, etc.), don't bother entering because I don't support portal or bbs spam and I'm not going to help you by giving you additional voting power.

One account maximum will be given per user. Winners will be picked by me at my sole discretion. 1st place will get first choice of the accounts, 2nd place will get 2nd choice, etc., until all accounts are awarded. If a winner does not want any of the remaining accounts, their pick will be deferred to the next highest winner. I reserve the right to retain any and all accounts not awarded if fewer than seven users persuade me that they deserve an account. Winners will not be announced, but will be contacted by me personally on Wednesday or soon after. I am doing this so winners can be anonymous with their new accounts if they chose to do so.

Once again, this is not a joke! Good luck, everyone.

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:16:22

Youve deposited into yer alts more in the past 3 years than I have in my main acct in 6 years lawl

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:16:37

I'll take Johnny Damon for the fucks.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:17:02

You get respect for your level if you earnt it.
Everyones going to know your an alt.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:17:44

fuma plz

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:18:37

Can I get one? I never bothered to deposit..

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:18:43

Anyone who seriously asks for someones alt acct is a pathetic fuck.

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:20:06

I want Johhny Damon because my accounts keep getting locked by some asshole,hopefully they wont track me down to that one

\

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:20:38

At 11/3/07 04:16 PM, Crashman wrote: I'll take Johnny Damon for the fucks.

I didn't state why, my bad.

I would like Johnny Damon because he is a star centerfielder for the Yankee's and he use to be the old Geico Caveman.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:20:57

Well I'd for example use it to give a boost in score to audio artists with unfairly low scores- since the voting system usually doesn't work and can easily be abused (like, a great song could get into the 1.00's because of auto-0voting pricks)- and it'd be great fun having one :P

And of course I'd keep depositing for it and that stuff

lol attempt

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:21:28

ill take one like it doesnt matter wich thanks bro

i c wut u did thar

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:21:52

I wouldn't mind one of those accounts. I mainly come here for the flash/games, but I browse the BBS frequently looking for the few good threads out there (hence the low post count.)

I've been posting more recently about social issues but most of my posts have been in threads that had flaming going on in the background and then got deleted.

I have the eerie feeling that I'm going to get banned for the topics I post in and would like a respectable account to continue posting on.

I hate 4chan memes and spam crews and ignore them wholly in my posting. This is very generous of you to give up your accounts.

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:22:03

Can i have one?

Im not suckin up to you or saying "omg ive seen your posts cant i have one please? OMG OMG"

So yeah. can i have one please?

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:23:37

Well, I would really appreciate it if you gave me one of these accounts. I would carry out the every day voting/depositing,end I will use it to help peoples submissions.

Thank you very much

-Chazz

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:23:51

Remind me to not take anyone using those names seriously, as they are fake-old heads.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:24:40

Can I have the mantisstorm? I want to be at some higher level since I couldnt deposit in a long time.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:25:41

At 11/3/07 04:17 PM, TomsPulp wrote: give me one cuz everyone hates my name TomsPulp, they think im a wannabe when im just bein myself!

so please hook a brutha up

I used to respect you AND thought yer username was funny. Now I see that yer just a sell out.

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:28:55

I wouldn't mind one of the 30+ accounts because as you can tell I've been around Newgrounds for a long time however I never really remembered to deposit. So I guess in a way, I'll just be fulfilling that void that's been bothering me.

I wouldn't use it to abuse or anything, more likely just to post and make flash that's about it.

Good luck on your decision.

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:32:23

I would like to become an owner of one of the accounts you are currently in possession of.
I would much like to have one of these accounts, because I could use them later in life and maybe pass them onto a friend

f

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:34:28

I would want one because my last account was stolen and used liked shit and i would love to have a one like yours

Sup Newgrounds ?

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:39:14

I'd rather not indulge myself into explaining why I should belong to the chosen that you think deserves this alts, but due to your humble request, I shall tell you.

As you might have noticed, there are many browsing these forums that belong to a specific group that counts a level, amount of posts, and etc to be important. We, the wise ones, know that it is not right. We know it's all about the quality, and not the quantity.

I have come up to represent those that are right, and therefore, any high lvl account that falls in my hands shall be treated with extreme care and passion, and be free from any sort of abuse.

This is why I assert I am a good candidate. I hope that you will think so too.

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship." -Buddah

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:39:42

The main reason I would want one is to help or blam against submissions that really deserve it. Then I could start hitting the spam groups.(Sunshine crew and some KK things) I wouldn't use it just to vote 5 on crap that nobody cares about. I'm not trying to be a suckup, but it would be neat to have one. :)

Oh My God!!

Achaea | Vampy Wars

The first 08' thread (pointless link)

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:40:13

I'd sign, but pathetic Japanese names just don't cut it.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:40:36

I want EldoradoCigarettes.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:40:47

i ll take one (fyi u rule)

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:46:12

I will take any account. See, sometimes i wish i had a high level. I do not spam and i am slowly removing the spam flash i made in the past. I am an independent flash creator and the flash i currently make have effort in it.

I want to spice up my time on ng here sometimes, and post in the bbs with that alt once in a while, but not to avoid a ban.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:50:38

I'd want a high level account so that I can impress all my playground friends.

They'd be all like "GYAHAHAHAHAHA UR FAG", and I'd be all like "NAH BUT I GOT A LEVEL 30-32 ACCOUNT ON NEWGROUNDS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOB" and they'd start crying and it'd be awesome.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:51:34

your account(s) are so deleted...

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:51:45

Well, I've had this account since 04 (roughly the time those were created) but I've missed alot of depositing on it, despite depositing everyday now. I've contributed quite a few decent flash movies as well as frequenting the forums alot.
I keep an eye on loads of recently pased flash and visit the AP quite a bit nowadays, I'd like it if my votes made more of a difference since I'd like to think I know when substantial effort has been put into a flash rather than some voting because Mario was in it.
I'm sure there are others who deserve the accounts more, such as those who have been deleting unfairly or lost their accounts, just putting my proposal in for your consideration.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to I'm giving away my high level alts! 2007-11-03 16:52:50

Ill take one :3

BBS Signature