• 286 Replies
Vicious-WTFN
Vicious-WTFN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 14:47:08

Jesus people, this lock drama is really getting old. How about we lay off and just chill. Theres no point in getting angry over somebodys misdirected rage.

Boltgun
Boltgun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 14:49:20

Mr. Banana, if the CC is sooooo shity and stupid and everything, why you don't just erm... go away and make something that will bring you happyness instead of trying to destroy it and be insulted by a lot of people ?

Imagine that whle you're wasting your time with this, you could be... walking in a park ?

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 14:54:31

What is happening today is just history repeating itself. I have stolen the lock legion from the blam club and am making it an actually group just as orange and them made the clock crew much to sbcs displease. Lock Legion and CLock Crew.....our begginings are much alike, our futures though will not, as we shall take the right path torwards flash group whereas you took the wrong. I am not wanting to put you guys to an end, you can have your social club. I however have plans on making Lock Legion one of the best Flash Groups around.

Angry-arab
Angry-arab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 14:59:51

Orange And Strawberry are just figures of the past, figures where the lock legion is just a joke. Banana will make the lock legion rise into a great flash legion

RadishAttack
RadishAttack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:03:24

At 8/4/03 12:42 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: Time For A History Lesson People

When the clock crew started out, it only had a few members, everyone of newgrounds hated it, and clock crew made shit flash....in fact some of its seniors still do *cough Radish cought*. Point is, Lock Legion is right now in the same position that the clock crew was when it first started. Only we are actually doing some pretty good flash from some of our members. The Lock legion isnt trying to "overthrow" the clock crew or anything. ITs just that the clock crew isnt a flash group anymore, it wants ot be but it fucked up long ago. About over a year ago the clock crew flirted with having the idea of making it so only flash artists could join. And they diddnt go with this idea, it has screwed the clock crew. I know of the clock crews mistakes, because I was there when they all happened. Lock Legion is nothing more but a second chance for waht hte clock crew could have been. And I encourage serious flash artists in the clock crew to stop supporting a lost cause and come as we attempt to get this flash group to work a 2nd time. There willl be no members in the lock legion who do not make flash, it will be exlusive only to flash artist. We will succeed where the clock crew sadly did not.

Now stop bitching clocks, Im not attacking your crew

Oh ho HO, you DID NOT go there, my friend.

ME? Shitty flash? You're one to talk, Mr. Never-Draws-His-Own-Graphics. Don't you go attacking me behind my back. You know I never visit these boards. If you got something to say, bring it to my face!

As for your shitty little Lock Legion... Come on, guys! If you want to improve the condition of the Clock Crew, then fucking do it! Don't create a new Crew and totally rip off their identity. Come up with something original if you want to be seperate.

Second... I have YET to see a Lock movie that deserves my attention. All of your shit is... well, frankly it's SHIT! Especially your's. Most everyone else has managed to improve their Flash skills over the past three years... You, however, have managed to accomplish NOTHING! You SUCK! You always have SUCKED, and you always WILL SUCK!

So listen up, Locks! If you want to continue behing Banana's little Butt Puppy, go right ahead. Just realize that you are nothing but tools so he can gain some sense of self importance.

You people make me sick.... when I got tired of the Crew, I quit... period.. I didn't create my pathetic copy cat version of it.

Now polish my shoes, bitch!

HuIk
HuIk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:03:47

At 8/4/03 02:47 PM, ViciousRussian wrote: this is really getting old. Theres no point in getting angry over somebodys misdirected rage.

Goddamit, are you calling me old? Leave before I piss on your Zaporozhet. ANGRY!!! ANGRY!!! ANGRY I AM!!!

As far as the whole clock/lock thing goes:

Lock Legion In NEW Leadership

px hulk.

BBS Signature
Yak-Clock
Yak-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:04:24

banana, plz just FUCK OFF, you make shit flash, you act like a twat, no-one lies you, lock legion is just a joke, half of them are fucking clocks. ur bbs is a somewhat free lycos hosted forum, and when u get kicked out of the LL plz, just to humour us create the bollock battalion, or maybe the frock friends, or you can just get another hobby which wont involve you being such a twat. you are NOT clever, you are Not big (in various ways) and you are NOT liked by anyone here or there or mostwhere. byebye banana <4

SuperDragon
SuperDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:04:56

At 8/4/03 02:11 PM, PurpleClock wrote: indeed it was I santa :( forgive me! lol

Well, what can't I do for the children, specially young ladies. Alllllright! U'r forgiven, BUT promise me that u'll never turn the fire on the 24th Dec, ok?

OH! OH! OH!

SuperDragon
SuperDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:09:12

At 8/4/03 02:54 PM, Banana_Lock wrote bla bla bla

OMG! U'r such an idiot! Dumb!Dumb!Dumb! U'r so Dumb!Dumb!Dumb! U'r so Dumb!Dumb!Dumb!

Pantherstrider
Pantherstrider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:09:46

The LL is a sad pathetic joke. The CC is the largest most respected clan that can actually DO SOMETHING on NG. what makes you morons think you'll ever get the time of day? back to your holes.

Vicious-WTFN
Vicious-WTFN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:12:41

Once the lock legion has 5 members that attain king of the portal status, I think people will respect them. Good luck though they try to achieve the velocity that the clock crew has over the years though.

OrangeLock
OrangeLock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:16:42

At 8/4/03 03:03 PM, RadishAttack wrote:

So listen up, Locks! If you want to continue behing Banana's little Butt Puppy, go right ahead. Just realize that you are nothing but tools so he can gain some sense of self importance.

I no longer support the locks, this is pure and utter bullshit. You want the LockLegion Banana, you got it. All 3 members. The rest of us are gone. You suck at life and you suck at keeping the fun in things, you sucked it all out of the LL. Now it's just a DICKtatorship lead by the biggest dick out there, you.
Don't expect anything from us anymore!

RadishAttack
RadishAttack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:23:36

At 8/4/03 03:16 PM, OrangeLock wrote:

I no longer support the locks, this is pure and utter bullshit. You want the LockLegion Banana, you got it. All 3 members. The rest of us are gone. You suck at life and you suck at keeping the fun in things, you sucked it all out of the LL. Now it's just a DICKtatorship lead by the biggest dick out there, you.

Still plenty of spaces available in the Clock Crew, LOL

Seriously, though. I now state that if anyone now leaving the Lock Legion needs support or help in any way whatsoever, the Radish is here to offer a helping hand... or root... whatever.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!

Jackal
Jackal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:26:02

i'm not tryin to start a fight, or any thing, but shouldn't this be in the clubs and crews forums, i mean, after all, the Locks are a club/crew......

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:28:06

I would have said it to your face, but I lost your aim name. And I do draw my own backrounds, which I say I havent put any effort into in my last 10 or so movies. And tis hard to improve clock crew with asses like you in charge that just fuckin put down new clocks that actually are trying flash and putting up an effort, for the clock crew to improve, it nees people like you gone.

I have been able to improve my flash skills, you cant see that in my alst 10 or so movies becuase those I just made in an hour or so.......need proof ask tateclock. You yourslef, you werent very good at flash and your still not, your just a senior and thats tyhe only real reason your well known.

Thing is youve only got a big name, youve got no real great flashes to back your name and give you a right to fucking trash peopel like ace of spades clocks hard work. God forbid a clock actually joins in this day and age that does flash and makes an honest effort at it, god forbid. your one of the main reasons I quit.

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:33:12

At 8/4/03 03:16 PM, OrangeLock wrote:

HAHA YAY I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL!! Lock Legion is now mine and from now on its not a joke, its for real and Im going to make it happen for people seriouse about making flash. Oh no I lost some of its members who were just blam club and clock crew people. There are still some locks out there that will want to keep this going and there are people who want to join, and it will grow.

Miles
Miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:41:31

its funny that, banana i do give you respect and some credit for all the work you put into makeing soemthing out of nothing, in a short time this will all just blow over. ether three things will happen.

1. the LL and the CC actually get along and everything is ok, and no one will realy give a damn afterwards,

2. the CC will improve on its flash skills, and prove to everyone on newgrounds that they are the top dogs here, and no one will realy give a damn afterwards

3. the LL will show us there wonderful flash skills and they will put the CC to shame, and they will take there place as top dogs of newgrounds, and afterward no one will give a damn

now banana, you know as much as well as i do, that i realy do not care for you, but thats just you, i do like some clocks and i do not like some of them at the same time, its the same with locks, bunny_lock is my hero, while i do not give a rats ass about you banana, but i do wish the locks luck, and i do wish the clocks luck, i'm realy indeiffrent, cause nothing will change in the end

BBS Signature
Rubbertje
Rubbertje
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:42:31

At 8/4/03 03:28 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: bla bla bla

You know.. your own members are getting sick of you! I'm just sure that most of the people on newgrounds hate the Lockcrew... Bunch of stealers! Now just STFU banana.. or .. maybe you get your own fucking people against you.. your so pathetic! can't you see that most of the people are against you! try making up your own crew instead of stealing ideas! OH YEAH.. THE IDEA! YOU WANNA KNWO THE IDEA?? THE IDEA OF BEING THE KING OF THE PORTAL TOGETHER WITH YOUR CREW AND WORKING AS A TEAMS ON MOVIES WHICH ARE ALIKE WITH OBJECTS IN IT WITH A CLOCK IN IT! (but you only changed the clock in a lock.. woah! your so smart.. you changed a lock in a clock! you don't even have the potention to mke up your own object)

Conclusion: Clockcrew rulez, Lockcrew sucks

P.S this is my last reply post in this fucking topic cuz I'm geting sick of that BANANA, everybody!

Miles
Miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:49:05

At 8/4/03 03:42 PM, rubbertje wrote: P.S this is my last reply post in this fucking topic cuz I'm geting sick of that BANANA, everybody!

everyone could realy care less

BBS Signature
SpriteRemixClock
SpriteRemixClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:49:43

If the rest of this new Lock Legion will be anything like their whiny, super-sensitive, little cunt of a dicktator is, then we're in for some serious fewel-flaming.

Banana, give it up. It doesn't hurt the Clock Crew when you take out your revenge on them by starting a new group of fewels.

Yes, Strawberry Clock didn't want the Clock Crew to happen, but he is happy with it, and he is proud of what it has become.

But if all the fucking members leave, what the hell do you expect to happen?

The only such real "lock" I have seen is BioLock, the fewelish asshole that believes in Lock "ideals" and "beliefs" considering the Lock Legion is a literal joke.

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 15:55:09

At 8/4/03 03:42 PM, rubbertje wrote:

Bunch of stealers!

what ideas did we exactly steal and how many time am I going to have to ask this?

And SBC proud with cc? Yeah right Ive talked to him and he also hates the clock crews administartion which pretty much calls the shots for the clock crew

Clock crew is a place for people to go and chit chat about masturbation

Lock Legion is a place to make flash, collaborate on flash with others, and talk flash as well as other things. Its for serious Flash makers, Lock Legion is not some revenge on clock crew. They can have there social club and we will have our Flash group

SpriteRemixClock
SpriteRemixClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:04:03

At 8/4/03 03:55 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: Lock Legion is a place to make flash, collaborate on flash with others, and talk flash as well as other things. Its for serious Flash makers, Lock Legion is not some revenge on clock crew. They can have there social club and we will have our Flash group

And if most of the greats are already Clock Crew supporters, and the ones that aren't supporters don't want any part in groups, then where are you going to get these fictional serious flash makers from? Out of your ass?

Othello
Othello
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:08:59

At 8/4/03 02:54 PM, Banana_Lock wrote: I have stolen the lock legion from the blam club

well lets see here. you stole your graphics, you steal peoples ideas, you even go so far as to steal a whole legion. HERES AN IDEA! why not, for once, make something of your own? why not start your own group, not biting off of the CC. or if you really like the idea of the CC so much that the only flash you can do is clock/lock/frock/etc flash, then make your own parody instead of taking one. you're a little rich kid who is used to having everything handed to him. grow up. learn to fend for yourself. stop crying to mommy and daddy and asking them to give you money to make your pain go away, and start helping yourself.

Miles
Miles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:09:18

At 8/4/03 04:04 PM, Jonathan_Davis wrote:
And if most of the greats are already Clock Crew supporters, and the ones that aren't supporters don't want any part in groups, then where are you going to get these fictional serious flash makers from? Out of your ass?

just cause some of the greats from today support the CC doesn;t mean that the greats from tommorow will, there are plenty of up and comeing flash artists that proply do not like the clocks

BBS Signature
insert-advertisement
insert-advertisement
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:33:08

the locks are dead
there sites been down so pretty much all the members left, and now the clock movies > lock movies so no one wants to join the locks

sorry banana
its over with
give up
leave with some dignity atleast

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:34:46

At 8/4/03 04:09 PM, _miles_ wrote:
At 8/4/03 04:04 PM, Jonathan_Davis wrote:
just cause some of the greats from today support the CC doesn;t mean that the greats from tommorow will, there are plenty of up and comeing flash artists that proply do not like the clocks

Exactly, and people didnt support clocks fromt he begging so that means overtime greats will repsect and support lock legion

MonkeyClock
MonkeyClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:38:18

Oh the stupidity...
http://www.thefathippo.com/home/munglai/stupidthread.swf

Zeffy
Zeffy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 16:48:10

Hahahaha..

Whew.. This is quite an enteraining thread... It's interesting to see how some people like to make a big deal over nothing..

Bah.. Art to work on; flash to learn..

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 17:00:37

At 8/4/03 04:48 PM, Zeffy wrote: Hahahaha..

Whew.. This is quite an enteraining thread... It's interesting to see how some people like to make a big deal over nothing..

Bah.. Art to work on; flash to learn..

Oh dont worry about the flash........with yoru picture in it and it being made fun of........thats allready being covered

Banana-Clock
Banana-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Lock Legion In NEW Leadership 2003-08-04 17:04:53

At 8/4/03 05:01 PM, Wolfintity wrote:
banananananana cock u suck , locks suck, the fucking idea sux,so wat exactly is the point of this besides u trying to take revenge upon the clock crew?

Im not trying to get revenge son, Im trying to make a flash group that has potential to become succesful here on newgrounds.