New Topic Respond to this Topic
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
I'm thinking about taking steroids. Oct. 22nd, 2007 @ 02:42 PM Reply

The last thread I made I only put Discuss and it got locked. So I've made another with more writing in it.

Since they're a wide verity of random side effects ranging from small to severe so no one can really say anything about steroids unless they've taken and experienced them.

Body builders who spent years using and dealing say there are side effects BUT even vitamins and minerals that sport junkies take can also lead to side effects. Hell there are commercials telling you to be careful when taking over the counter ones.

So NG do you think I should or shouldn't?

The-evil-bucket
The-evil-bucket
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I'm thinking about taking steroids. Oct. 22nd, 2007 @ 02:43 PM Reply

I think that if you think physical strength will get you through life, you must be taking more than steroids.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature
N-Antichrist
N-Antichrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I'm thinking about taking steroids. Oct. 22nd, 2007 @ 02:44 PM Reply

Enjoy your large breasts and small testicles.

Or alternatively, exercise.

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature
KJDunwoody
KJDunwoody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to I'm thinking about taking steroids. Oct. 22nd, 2007 @ 02:45 PM Reply

If you take them it'll make you look big... but if someone wants you to help them carry something heavy presuming your strong because of the build you'll have you'll be as useful as a blind person with no arms.

andrease
andrease
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I'm thinking about taking steroids. Oct. 22nd, 2007 @ 02:45 PM Reply

DONT! My friend takes it. He says his dick has shrunk, his back if full of pimples...
You can get muscles through normal training...

Fuck the corporate world!

Loch-Ness-Monster
Loch-Ness-Monster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate

At 10/22/07 02:42 PM, Brick-top wrote: Since they're a wide verity of random side effects ranging from small to severe so no one can really say anything about steroids unless they've taken and experienced them.

Maybe I can't speak from experience over this, but pretty much the entire medical community says it's extremely bad for your overall health. I hope you enjoy shrinking genitals.

hektur
hektur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I'm thinking about taking steroids. Oct. 22nd, 2007 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 10/22/07 02:44 PM, N-Antichrist wrote: Enjoy your large breasts and small testicles.

Or alternatively, exercise.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.
HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature