New Topic Respond to this Topic
angstdrillhead
angstdrillhead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:14 PM Reply

I mean is that a polite thing to do to be a gentlemen or do they do it for the sake of their girlfriend's pleasure? Like the chick at my work who has a big ass and her boyfriend actually gets to put his hand on it for the sake of being aroused to some extent. I just wanna know what your thoughts are on this?

Fat peice of shit goes out with the girl I love-1999 Fat masculine looking bitch stalker squeals on me at work-2004 Rude Paramedics traumatized me with Hypnophobia-2006

BBS Signature
LipsOfLaura
LipsOfLaura
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:14 PM, angstdrillhead wrote: I mean is that a polite thing to do to be a gentlemen or do they do it for the sake of their girlfriend's pleasure? Like the chick at my work who has a big ass and her boyfriend actually gets to put his hand on it for the sake of being aroused to some extent. I just wanna know what your thoughts are on this?

Is he doing that while she's at work? I don't think she enjoys that, but I'm conservative.

angstdrillhead
angstdrillhead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:18 PM, LipsOfLaura wrote:
At 8/1/03 09:14 PM, angstdrillhead wrote: I mean is that a polite thing to do to be a gentlemen or do they do it for the sake of their girlfriend's pleasure? Like the chick at my work who has a big ass and her boyfriend actually gets to put his hand on it for the sake of being aroused to some extent. I just wanna know what your thoughts are on this?
Is he doing that while she's at work? I don't think she enjoys that, but I'm conservative.

oh no lol, not while she's working! I think the last guy she was dating was more of a gentleman!

Fat peice of shit goes out with the girl I love-1999 Fat masculine looking bitch stalker squeals on me at work-2004 Rude Paramedics traumatized me with Hypnophobia-2006

BBS Signature
FourStar
FourStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:23 PM Reply

im liberal...not really

I don't like you.

BBS Signature
wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:25 PM Reply

Girl's don't even like their asses, they're just suppose to be insecure about it.

Menses likes the booties.

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:30 PM Reply

Are all your topics this dumb? When a man and woman are close to each other a hand on the butt isn't a big deal, it's just like a hug.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
AngryArab
AngryArab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:31 PM Reply

whats wrong with it?

angstdrillhead
angstdrillhead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:31 PM Reply

Are all your topics this dumb? When a man and woman are close to each other a hand on the butt isn't a big deal, it's just like a hug.

I'm sorry, I just make topics like this to make myself feel better about life in general!

BBS Signature
wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:33 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:28 PM, Wolfintity wrote:
At 8/1/03 09:25 PM, AnalrchyPenguin wrote: Girl's don't even like their asses, they're just suppose to be insecure about it.

Menses likes the booties.
yes wat bird that doesnt fly man said menses like teh booties that reminds me of that song from the 80's.......wat was that song's name? hmmmmmm i forgot.........

"Japanese Boy" by Aneka?

Mister
can you tell me where my love has gone?
He's a Japanese boy.

It's probably "Japanese Boy" by Aneka.

bodom-child
bodom-child
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:34 PM Reply

meh, its not that big of a deal, nothing to get offended by

men touching their gf's ass!

BBS Signature
RoweNuts
RoweNuts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:49 PM Reply

My girlfriend instituted mandatory ass-grabbing. She doesn't mind if I grab her ass in public either. I don't see anything wrong with this.

angstdrillhead
angstdrillhead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:49 PM, RoweNuts wrote: My girlfriend instituted mandatory ass-grabbing. She doesn't mind if I grab her ass in public either. I don't see anything wrong with this.

I'm not really saying there's anything wrong with it. I mean for myself I wouldn't touch a woman's ass unless they ask me too. Mormon's actually strongly oppose of ass-grabbing tho

BBS Signature
HeinousDude
HeinousDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 09:56 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:52 PM, angstdrillhead wrote:
I'm not really saying there's anything wrong with it. I mean for myself I wouldn't touch a woman's ass unless they ask me too. Mormon's actually strongly oppose of ass-grabbing tho

Maybe it's because chances are whoever's ass they grabbed she's already married.

Bungled
Bungled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 10:07 PM Reply

i miss having a bf to grab my bumb...and vice versa... :(

shak3s
shak3s
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 10:12 PM Reply

a good girl will make sure her ass is available for grabbing/touching. Sometimes it is just inconvienent in public.

allpro
allpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:16 PM, JmBd wrote: Theres nothing wrong with a little hump on the rump...Oh you mean touching it, meh thats okay too.

what the fuck does that have to do wiht john k?

and uhm yah some girls dig it

i dunno im not big on it mahself i like holding hands but im peculiar...

ever mistake a spoon for a straw and try and sip it ?

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 8/1/03 10:07 PM, Bungled wrote: i miss having a bf to grab my bumb...and vice versa... :(

hmmm...I'll volunteer for the job...but than I think we need to get to know each other a little better first :p

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
RedMage
RedMage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 1st, 2003 @ 11:34 PM Reply

Why would you even want to grab someones ass in public? As far as pathetic displays of emotion go, that is the most pathetic. If I was out somewhere, and anyone, even the most beautiful girl in exsistence, grabbed my ass, that person would be lucky to walk away with a functioning hand and unbroken arm. Of course, most human beings aren't as paranoid as I am, and they probably have morals to worry about. Stupid people.

allpro
allpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 8/1/03 10:07 PM, BungledGirl wrote: i miss having a bf to grab my bumb...and vice versa... :(

sit on your hand for along time it will go numb but then... dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn
you can grab your ass and it wont even be like your doing it

its liek a stranges doing it too yah... ohh baby

ever mistake a spoon for a straw and try and sip it ?

BBS Signature
Little-NayNay-27
Little-NayNay-27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 12:14 AM Reply

i thouch girl's asses that aren't my gf... not like i have a gf right now but still

wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 8/1/03 10:07 PM, BungledGirl wrote: i miss having a bf to grab my bumb...and vice versa... :(

Vice versa? You miss grabbing your boyfriends hand with your bum?

HeinousDude
HeinousDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 8/2/03 12:14 AM, AnalrchyPenguin wrote:
Vice versa? You miss grabbing your boyfriends hand with your bum?

She has only had anal sex in her entire life in an attempt to keep her virginity. As a result, she has developed very sophisticated anal muscles capable of even writing with a pencil. It is a simple task for it to hold hands.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 8/2/03 12:16 AM, HeinousDude wrote: She has only had anal sex in her entire life in an attempt to keep her virginity. As a result, she has developed very sophisticated anal muscles capable of even writing with a pencil. It is a simple task for it to hold hands.

Or maybe... She owns an Ass Master 3000. The Home Shopping Network, ya known.

BBS Signature
Versucha
Versucha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 12:49 AM Reply

i like guys to touch my ass, but not in public. Grabbing/fondling is fun. For me too, not only for him.

RngrsLedtheWay
RngrsLedtheWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 01:09 AM Reply

My Gal doesn't seem to mind much, if at all... She grabs my ass more than I do hers... Hence our version of the grabass game... kinda played like tag... and fun all the time, very good game to play in public places... or not. Here is a pic of what resulted when a friend of mine Clint grabbed my ass as a joke. Can you say, "Go to sleep Clint!!!" Muhahahaha....

hugh-jarse
hugh-jarse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 01:27 AM Reply

At 8/2/03 01:09 AM, RngrsLedtheWay wrote: My Gal doesn't seem to mind much, if at all... She grabs my ass more than I do hers... Hence our version of the grabass game... kinda played like tag... and fun all the time, very good game to play in public places... or not. Here is a pic of what resulted when a friend of mine Clint grabbed my ass as a joke. Can you say, "Go to sleep Clint!!!" Muhahahaha....

Im guessing by the cheap beer in the background that he passed out drinking.. and you took advantage of him.. Also, guessing by the leg on the right, there was a girl there.. but she must have been a lesbian for you to rather touch a guy in submission rather than her..

forgottenxone
forgottenxone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 01:35 AM Reply

my girlfriend always yells at me for ding it in public.... otherwise she doen't care what i touch :)

RngrsLedtheWay
RngrsLedtheWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 01:46 AM Reply

Damnit, You got me... You must feel proud! I feel somehow shortchanged to your comment of the Miller bottle there in the background. Beer is beer, unless it's BUD, then it would be the KING of Beers. As for the girl, why wouldn't there be females? I am sorry to have been shown as a pathetic fraud from your keen observational skills...

ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 01:57 AM Reply

At 8/1/03 09:30 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

Now we know what Wade does on his spare time. :D
I remember when I was 7 I thought it was a big deal. But personally I dont like it...Well publicly..But still..I just PERSONALLY dont like it, It always makes me feel like the guy is grabby/feely. Im into complete gentlemen who are like always happy and stuff..THIS FURTHER PROVES ..Opposites DO attract :D. but i never thought of it as a big deal.. :/

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead
Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature
Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to men touching their gf's ass! Aug. 2nd, 2003 @ 02:18 AM Reply

It's just an opening for anal sex when they get home.

God...it's so obvious.

Still a world famous superstar.