00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the NG Army project wants you...

8,164 Views | 121 Replies

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-20 23:57:54

At 10/20/07 11:52 PM, ShortMonkey wrote: Also, Lu, can you erase mistakes you do on these things?

its hard to erase a small spot but if you wanted to start over you could probably bathe it in nail polish remover. i didnt mess up on mine so i dunno. :/

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 00:03:20

I'd like to get be part of this..after missing the sketchbook tour (again).

iamcoreyg.com // campnorth

Need a website? music? graphics? CONTACT ME.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 00:19:35

Good lord...it appears as though one of those little creatures won't be sent to me, but if there is a small, small chance, I'd like to say that I'm much better with a pencil or whatever than with a computer mouse...if it helps...

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 01:24:14

I'd love to be a part of this, but considering I never mailed back the page I got from the first Sketchbook Tour, I'd feel guilty. I might buy my own and mail it myself. This is a sweet idea, by the way. I hope those who get them log their progress through a thread like Luis did.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 01:48:15

I have a question... How do you go about mailing something like this?

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 02:39:45

munny's are 25 bucks to buy one for 10 people would be like way pricy.. these arent munny's but like close enough.. they are blank and they will work fine... they are 6 bucks... i can afford to go an extra set... imma give you a shot hashbrownz

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 02:41:02

these are only 3.5 inches tall so you wont need a heck of alot of materials to get one customed... they are manageable

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 02:52:49

At 10/21/07 01:48 AM, mynamewontfitin wrote: I have a question... How do you go about mailing something like this?

A box...

seriously?

I will display my interest in receiving one of these in this thread, since I'm in here answering important questions anyhow.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 02:53:19

How 'bout me?

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 02:55:41

I'M IN. Nuff said?

SBT 2007.5, 4.5EVR!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 02:59:37

k so like rtil and theswain are in this...

btw im already including the staff in it (stamper, utah and mindchamber) so like that doesnt count against the last 3 left on newgrounds tab... if you want to be in it regardless buy your own and let me know!

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 06:01:25

pretty cool idea. i wont hold my breath to be picked, so i think i might buy a few of my own and go from there.

Evil spelled backwards is Live and we all want to do that now don't we.

Deny the big lie, don't beLIEve and don't conform.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 09:08:02

I would love to participate.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 10:12:02

At 10/21/07 02:59 AM, Luis wrote: k so like rtil and theswain are in this...

btw im already including the staff in it (stamper, utah and mindchamber) so like that doesnt count against the last 3 left on newgrounds tab... if you want to be in it regardless buy your own and let me know!

Get one for Coaly, he deserves one :3

ʜɒɿɿi

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 10:32:54

Alright I gots bored and couldn't go to the sleeps so I started to draw

GREEN AN RED SHARPIES FTW!!!

so I'll post sum o that up soon today as well and if you don't want to include me I'm thinking of buying one or two of those models me self. So then, what would be the time frame to do these and get them into you cuuuus if it's short i may not be able to do one
and that would make me sad

Maaaaan it seems every time I try to do a collab or project that you've made, I try to impress (lols -> despair) but you nevar acknowledge me, so could you at least tell me if you are not thinking of including me? wul by fur nao

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 10:39:32

Most of my devart is computer art, so I took this morning to take an up an entire page with doodles. So here ya go.

Full Size

the NG Army project wants you...

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 10:53:01

i forgot to link to my art so here, here's my deviantart gallery

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 10:59:29

please send me one.pleaseeee.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 11:23:45

I'd love to get one. Did I mention how much I love you Luis?

My art thread

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 11:43:44

So I gave you my mail address and the place I live in i just wanna know if I am getting sent one.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 11:49:57

At 10/21/07 12:30 AM, hashbrown wrote: i meant are they all suppost to be the same brand, or are they all just that thing cause i might buy munnies

make sure if youre participating in this that you buy the one we are using..

find it here blank wzl

Do not use any other kind of blank... the whole point is that everyone is using the same base so that it does feel like an army and so that they work as a set.

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 12:02:36

So I'm going to go ahead buy 10 more of em next week and then thats it as far as me financing it.. if you dont get picked its not the end of the world.. ask your mom/dad/girlfriend for 6 dollars and order yourself one.. paint it up and mail it over. By getting your own you'll not only recieve it faster but youll be showing your self-starting attitude.

I shouldnt be buying these myself in the first place but yea its a nice gesture to get the project going. so i have to be really choosey... sorry

updated list

BMK
chluiad (no more australianssss)
almightyhans
shirtturtle (no more australianssss)
mog
middlefingers
rtil
theswain
krinkels
hash
timfrommeyer

if i didnt post your name... dont get emo.. im just sort of going through the posts and pm's and picking the more well knowns first and with the last ones leftover ill clear the ones im going to take a chance on.

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 12:28:05

I'll buy my own. It'll save postage costs and time anyway. Plus I feel bad that you're paying for all these people already...

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 12:38:53

At 10/21/07 12:28 PM, mynamewontfitin wrote: Plus I feel bad that you're paying for all these people already...

Yeah me too, I think I will buy mine aswell.

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 12:41:02

so if do buy my own (I wanna be like the cool kids :D) whats the time constraits for these to be handed into you, as I've said, I'll be away for next week, so ordering one might not be effective

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 13:02:13

Theres no set deadline yet but id like to start getting these back by/after thanksgiving / last week of November.. that seems like a good chunk of time

None

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 13:06:53

awesome! i'll be able to do that fo sho! And i'm guessing that you don't want to send me one cuz i'm not good enough
Thats okay! I'll try to buy moar then one, too if thats okay.
It'd be awesome if you could sign the one that your giving away, those would be the elite ones an people who buy could be second-tier.
I mean to say, the people who you select could be put into the catagory Commander or Captains or something like that and the rest could be soldiers.
I wish they where munnies though, cus then I would trick mine out with modling clay an shit.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 13:35:08

You should totally make some of NG characters or admins and sell them. Like totally.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 15:10:33

As soon as these came up in the Regs Lounge I *KNEW* I had to suggest this idea. And you beat me to it by a whole twelve hours.

Much as I'd love to enter, I'm afraid I'd get attached to the Munny, and not want to send it back.

BBS Signature

Response to the NG Army project wants you... 2007-10-21 15:14:31

i hope i get one as they wont send to england.