00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Angry Polka Players Movement!

747 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Angry Polka Players Movement! 2007-10-19 10:44:04

I'm calling this movement the "Angry Polka Players Movement" becuase of the replies I get, what words people are using on me, the majority of the music I'm hearing, and becuase it sounds kinda funny.

We need more music sections!
I keep finding polka, folk, ethnical, and classical music i nthe classical rock section and so forth. I told the people to move it and they started swearing at me and calling me a troller, of which I'm not. When I say move somehting, I mean try and move it! One way to do this is to POST A REQUEST! Unlike most sites, newgrounds is user based, and grows as a result of the users. Your posts and your opinions shape this site. If you don't post the request, don't ever expect anything to happen. If you support this, post your requested music section here and say why you're supporting this movement. If you are reading this and like what you're seeing but feel it is for the wrong section, go to the right section and start your own APPM!! Just becuase this started as a music based movement doesn't mean the beat can't live on to make way for soemthing else as well. Newgrounds is like the center of a giant rock planet. If you don't see a cozy enough spot, DIG FOR IT!. There is a reason this site updates weekly and has the option to post requests and talk in the forums. Let It Grow as Eric Claption once sang!