00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KaelousPrime just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My So Called Story

1,692 Views | 2 Replies

My So Called Story 2007-10-17 21:35:36

That person inspired me who made the thread with full caps, magical..

Chapter 1: The "Tankmen"
----------------
Blood was faded down on my uniform, bodies everywhere, the war was over. Mr Bauman's army of stolen recruiters from our army, which were bribed with alot of money have been killed, and i stood up. It was a complete hell-hole that was pratically happening before my very eyes, the war wasnt over yet, there was still 3 bombers in the air being fired massively with heavy tanks. The bombers fell quick and nice like the sun on a cold day. Walking down there now, I see men acting drunk or something, they were all burping and one was doing his "business" on a wall. They were called in my group, the "Tankmen" . Wearing long vests, they had big ass tanks with them. I saw a pregnant woman rushing down to them. She had a white shirt on and it was bloody.
I looked and saw her rushing at me, " NO, YOU FUCKING BITCH! " I fired massive rounds at her, and she fell to the ground with a bloody crying baby. I stomped on it to shut it up. The Tankmen walked near me and said " You want to tase our cola? " I looked up at them, and said, " What the fuck? " They turned around and pointed to a barrel on a tank with a sign labeled " Cola " I looked at it for a while, and then said, " Erm, no thanks, im good. " They nodded and went back to drinking their beers. I laughed and I said " Oh what the hell, it wont hurt for some booze. " I took a nice chug of some beer, got in the tank, and went back to the base. Alot of people were busting out jokes like " Ehy, guys im gonna be a dad, also heres my dick. " I looked around laughing like a fucking crackhead at the penis showing game. I kept my head low to the Seargent. He looked at me and said " Why The Hell Did You Sleep during the battle? " Enough was said though, I was fucked.

Chapter 2: Sgt. Pico
--------------------------------
" Attention! " Our sgt. said as we lifted our heads with blood running down our cheeks.
" Look here you little fuckers, President Tom Fulp doesnt have time for us to be sleeping IN BATTLE. " He shot a glance at me, I swung my head down low. He contunied on about the Tankmen, drinking in war and doing gay shit with their dicks.
Our President, Tom Fulp owns our army. There is pretty much about 500 of us in newgrounds, and 6,000 at our public enemies, Ebaumsworld. They took a bunch of our good soilders. He took our main man, Chaos Faction. He could fucking triple kill a group with a Desert Eagle. The war was beginning, and Pico finally stopped talking, and looked south. Eric Bauman was planning a sabotage, right at our fucking base. Hes the type of stupid hick loving incestial internet stealing prick who would of did it. We ran out of range and got our tanks, heavy infantry troops, light infantry, and guns.
The war was hard and bloody, many people from the Kitty Krew died, some of the FDA died, but, Sgt. Pico claimed a victory, seeing we got his worst enemy, Picojono. Hes a version of Our Sgt, except with a huge sword and moves slowly like a snail. One person still fought though, Chaos Faction. We knew because he could live in a battlefield and not get a scratch on him. But, as we heard the war scream. The 300 alts came from the behind and fucked them up. Stamper drew the war, and got a easy $10,000 for it. JohnnyUtah cracked us up with some Cock jokes, and we all won the 30th wave of this month. Life was getting harder, because winter was coming in and it grew colder. Hank shows us survival tips now, and it will be a long time before we see them again. We've been living good though.

Any Ideas?
Dicuss?

Response to My So Called Story 2007-10-17 21:36:30

I really hate reading these big walls of text ... cant you make it short and sweet or post it on your userpage?

BBS Signature

Response to My So Called Story 2007-10-17 21:38:35

yeh

BBS Signature