00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Converting Mus To Mp3?

798 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-15 20:00:31

i recently wrote a song with finale notepad, and i can't seem to be able to convert it to MP3 format. I've even tried recording it off my mic, but the quality comes out all staticy.
We want this in the Audio Portal as soon as possible so help would be nice.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-15 20:07:58

Unfortunately, there's no way to render mp3s with Notepad. :|
You could try using Audacity to record the speaker output and play the song.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-16 00:24:23

try nero wave editor, google it, i have no link. it handles many formats i think.

BBS Signature

Response to Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-16 01:09:10

At 10/15/07 08:07 PM, RigAudio wrote: Unfortunately, there's no way to render mp3s with Notepad. :|
You could try using Audacity to record the speaker output and play the song.

He's right Audacity is the way to go, it can do I high quality recording by recording through your sound card, no mic involved (plus you can edit it to). And for future reference i would just record the original directly into Audacity, it's a great program.

WUML Lowell 91.5 FM - Real Underground Radio

BBS Signature

Response to Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-17 10:31:49

If you have fl you could try to import it to an audio clip and re-render it as an mp3 but i'm not sure if fl is compatible with mus it MIGHT be (a guess at best)

KamikazePanda says: Fuck dude, I think I may have oral cancer.

You respond: I told you to stop.

BE SAFE KIDS, USE AN e-CONDOM.

BBS Signature

Response to Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-17 15:48:18

Ya thanks guys. I'll get audacity and record it that way, I would buy FL but it's WAY too expensive, perhaps when I get a job and good pay I'll buy it and make music with it, but for now I'll use audacity.

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.

Response to Converting Mus To Mp3? 2007-10-18 07:15:42

btw, you still can use Fruity Loops, in the demo version export wav and mp3 from project, just can't save it