Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc

  • 107,865 Views
  • 3,364 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
cookie-monsta1
cookie-monsta1
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-05 22:28:03 Reply

At 1/5/08 09:20 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 1/5/08 08:53 PM, cookie-monsta1 wrote: then, if you dont watch the championship, how cn you label everythin in it tedious? and no i dont watch the SPL but i do at least watch celtic, rangers or whoever whenever they're on sky, now you be honest with me, did you watch cov v west ham when we were on sky?
I'm telling you I don't watch Championship football because anytime it's on it's quite scrappy, I hardly even bother with alot of the Premiership games unless it looks like they're going to be a good one.

So you dont like watching scrappy football of the championship, yet you dont watch any premiership games most the time, is there no appeasing you man? lol.

Also i dont think there is a problem with scrappy football, i rather see a good scrappy game than the likes of ronaldo diving to win a penalty, he is a disgrace to the game, good player, but divin shouldnt be aloud.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 04:34:22 Reply

All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everton, they sure are Champions' League quality.

The look on David Moyes' face in that interview: priceless.

At 1/5/08 07:09 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: I was happier with O'Neill, the UEFA Cup Final in Seville was something else. That proved that Celtic have the biggest travelling support on earth.

Thousands of Liverpool fans got locked out of Istanbul and Athens.

Although that may prove that UEFA are cunts more than anything else.


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Conal
Conal
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 08:03:36 Reply

Well, yesterday the fans had a reality check.

Bristol City 1-2 Middlesbrough

& well done to Coventry, give you some-thing to remember in the North-Conference.

Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc


​   ▲      ▲      ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲                                                                       ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 10:03:00 Reply

At 1/6/08 09:46 AM, MickTheChampion wrote: Including Michael Howard.

The ex-Tory leader?

Wow, never knew he supported Liverpool. I quite like him now.


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 10:35:02 Reply

At 1/6/08 10:20 AM, MickTheChampion wrote: He "supports" them. It goes back to when he wanted a seat there, if he made an appearance at the odd game and was seen to support them, then 'pool fans would be stupid enough to vote for him.

Oh, so he's a politician.

Dick.


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Sentio
Sentio
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 11:57:04 Reply

At 1/5/08 08:16 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 1/5/08 07:18 PM, Sentio wrote: my girlfriend is from Inverness
Get tested. Now.

Hahaha, bit rich coming from a Glaswegian isn't it?

The Arsenal game was much better than I was expecting, right up until the ref ruined it by sending the Burnley player off- at least it was a good close game though, with the supposedly weaker side on top for long periods. Just how the cup should be, teams with no English players shouldn't be allowed to take part anyway.

Also some good away draws for 'smaller' sides against Fulham and Derby, though frankly it's hard to find a team worse than Derby at the moment- maybe they should form their own mini league with Gretna for the worst top flight team in Britain! Hopefully they will both go out in the replays, the more Prem teams go out the better the competition is in my mind.

Now we just need Luton to pull of a big shock against Liverpool, and Stoke to pull off a not so big shock against Newcastle and it will have been a great weekend of upsets in the third round, just how it should be!


Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
cookie-monsta1
cookie-monsta1
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 12:29:03 Reply

At 1/6/08 08:03 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Well, yesterday the fans had a reality check.

Bristol City 1-2 Middlesbrough

& well done to Coventry, give you some-thing to remember in the North-Conference.

whatever you say...lets see what happens at the end of the season eh?

ahhh the glory of the fourth round :) even rovers have a shot of getting through. wouldnt that be embarising.

I sence a certain hostility between you and coventry...tell me, whats the matter baby boo?

Let me just remind you PNE were in the play offs right through to the end of the season where they lost there place and now are in the dogfight, Bristol can still suffer the same fate, if i was a bookie id be watchin cov, ipswitch and QPR after january, cause most likely we will all be spending lots of money on quality players, just watch out is s'all im sayin.

Sentio
Sentio
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-06 19:18:34 Reply

At 1/6/08 01:28 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 1/6/08 11:57 AM, Sentio wrote:
At 1/5/08 08:16 PM, MickTheChampion wrote:
At 1/5/08 07:18 PM, Sentio wrote: my girlfriend is from Inverness
Get tested. Now.
Hahaha, bit rich coming from a Glaswegian isn't it?
I'm not a Glaswegian.

Well consider myself mislead good sir- maybe you shouldn't describe yourself as a 'alcoholic Glaswegian sex offender' in the first line of your latest profile post.

Newcastle clung on :(. Too many of the Prem sides scraped draws today- more shocks needed in the replays!

Bring on the draw tomorrow- either someone beatable for Plymouth, or one of the real big guns for some much needed cash. Not a team like Hull again... (no offence to any Hull supporters out there, as unlikely as that may be)


Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-09 13:01:03 Reply

Fat Sam gone.

Typical, ridiculous knee-jerk Newcastle decision. We'll probably bring in Shearer now ffs.

The soap opera continues.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-09 13:34:58 Reply

The reason Newcastle keep sacking their managers is because they have this ridiculous 'big club' complex. The majority of the fans see that they have a big stadium, and that this means that success is a right. There is no reason at this point that Newcastle should be over-achieving. Big Sam's spending may have been a little awry but that's no reason for sacking him after eight monthes.

At 1/9/08 01:04 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: For lack of a better description, it's the nearest city to me. Also, my grammar was better than that.

What town you from then?


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Randominator
Randominator
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-09 13:51:10 Reply

At 1/9/08 01:01 PM, Mr-Pope wrote: The soap opera continues.

*BREAKING NEWS*-Steve McClaren to take charge at Newcastle!

=p


down on the upside

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-09 14:16:02 Reply

At 1/9/08 01:34 PM, TheRoyalEnglishman wrote: The reason Newcastle keep sacking their managers is because they have this ridiculous 'big club' complex. The majority of the fans see that they have a big stadium, and that this means that success is a right.

An utter myth.

The reason we've been shite for a decade is poor appointment of managers and, in Freddy Shepherd, a chairman only out to line his pockets (we were at risk of going into administration before Ashley nought the club).

Newcastle fans don't think we have a "God-given right" to be top 4, the vast majority would be happy with decent football and to be in amongst it with the likes of Villa, Everton and Pompey. Finishing 13/14 with the money invested into the club and the reasonable quality of players we have/had is awful. This "BUT U FINK UR A BIG CLUB INNIT" bollocks is media-driven shite lapped up by morons who've probably never met a Newcastle fan between them.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-09 14:21:30 Reply

At 1/9/08 02:16 PM, Mr-Pope wrote: poor appointment of managers

I'm not putting Allardyce in this bracket though.

We have been cack this season, but a turnaround in half a season is too much to ask, I think there's more than meets the eye in his "departure".

He wasn't the current board's appointment, and it's likely there would have been a disagreement over the Barton farce, with Allardyce having to stick by his signing and the board using it as a tool to force him out.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-09 14:33:52 Reply

At 1/9/08 02:16 PM, Mr-Pope wrote: Newcastle fans don't think we have a "God-given right" to be top 4,

Don't know why you're quoting that, but it's nothing I said.

the vast majority would be happy with decent football and to be in amongst it with the likes of Villa, Everton and Pompey.
Finishing 13/14 with the money invested into the club and the reasonable quality of players we have/had is awful.

The squad is mediocre. It isn't as good as those teams you listed. It has been observed (by the players themselves) that the reason great players such as Parker go through Newcastle so quickly is because of the fans. Newcastle aren't the only team outside the top 4 that spends big money these days, it's no guarantee for a top-half finish.

This "BUT U FINK UR A BIG CLUB INNIT" bollocks is media-driven shite lapped up by morons who've probably never met a Newcastle fan between them.

Well, looking at some of the replies on BBC 606 the media seems to be pretty accurate. As well as it's not just invented. I see it when I watch football on the BBC and Match of the Day, a media outlet, talking about all this 'big club' rubbish. It doesn't even mean anything.


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-10 06:49:30 Reply

At 1/9/08 02:33 PM, TheRoyalEnglishman wrote:
At 1/9/08 02:16 PM, Mr-Pope wrote:
Newcastle fans don't think we have a "God-given right" to be top 4,
Don't know why you're quoting that, but it's nothing I said.

It's pretty much identical to what you said here:

"The majority of the fans see that they have a big stadium, and that this means that success is a right."

Which is clearly a worthless statement.

The squad is mediocre. It isn't as good as those teams you listed. It has been observed (by the players themselves) that the reason great players such as Parker go through Newcastle so quickly is because of the fans.

On paper the team should clearly be up there with them - look at Pompey's starting eleven, not a particularly impressive squad but they work together excellently.

And Parker isn't a great player. He's a headless chicken who runs around a lot and puts in bad challenges, so what other "great players" have been forced out by the fans? Parker wasn't even treated poorly by the fans in any case, there was a two-week period when he got booed a bit then was adored for the rest of his time here.

Newcastle aren't the only team outside the top 4 that spends big money these days, it's no guarantee for a top-half finish.

It sort of is, to be honest. We've spent more in the past 5 years than all but 5 teams, to be finishing well in the bottom half of the table is clearly awful when those other 5 teams are in the top 5/6.

This "BUT U FINK UR A BIG CLUB INNIT" bollocks is media-driven shite lapped up by morons who've probably never met a Newcastle fan between them.
Well, looking at some of the replies on BBC 606 the media seems to be pretty accurate. As well as it's not just invented. I see it when I watch football on the BBC and Match of the Day, a media outlet, talking about all this 'big club' rubbish. It doesn't even mean anything.

That's exactly my point, smart lad - the BBC is the media.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-10 14:16:12 Reply

At 1/10/08 06:49 AM, Mr-Pope wrote: "The majority of the fans see that they have a big stadium, and that this means that success is a right."

I didn't define success, nor mention the top 4.

On paper the team should clearly be up there with them - look at Pompey's starting eleven, not a particularly impressive squad but they work together excellently.

The difference is that Harry has been allowed to build his team. And it is HIS team. There are some excellent players in there.

And Parker isn't a great player. He's a headless chicken who runs around a lot and puts in bad challenges, so what other "great players" have been forced out by the fans?

Woodgate, Jenas, Bowyer, Kluivert, Robert, Viana, hell even Bramble is doing well at Wigan these days.

It sort of is, to be honest. We've spent more in the past 5 years than all but 5 teams, to be finishing well in the bottom half of the table is clearly awful when those other 5 teams are in the top 5/6.

Well it hasn't been spent in the right places. But how can you blame the over-spending of the past five years on Allardyce, who's only been there for eight months? It was a team he had mostly inherited.

That's exactly my point, smart lad - the BBC is the media.

Yes...but they're doing the opposite of what you said. They're actually saying that Newcastle is a 'big club' instead of blaming the fans for the label.


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-11 06:05:57 Reply

At 1/10/08 02:16 PM, TheRoyalEnglishman wrote: I didn't define success, nor mention the top 4.

Eh? That's completely irrelevant. It's pretty obvious what "success" is, but get stuck up on semantics rather than the point, if you like.

The difference is that Harry has been allowed to build his team. And it is HIS team. There are some excellent players in there.

I think we're moving on from the original point here - which is me disagreeing with your assertion that we're perennially poor because of a "big club" complex.

And Parker isn't a great player. He's a headless chicken who runs around a lot and puts in bad challenges, so what other "great players" have been forced out by the fans?
Woodgate, Jenas, Bowyer, Kluivert, Robert, Viana, hell even Bramble is doing well at Wigan these days.

Don't be a dick. That's just a random list of players who've left and you know it. Woodgate went to Real Madrid for fuck's sake - how was that the fault of the fans (who worshipped him)? Anyone who thinks Jenas isn't shit is an eejit. Bowyer - the player who had an on-pitch fight and was abysmal and who wasn't even treated poorly by the fans. Kluivert - came here for one last big pay day, wasn't treated badly by the fans. Robert - lazy cunt but well liked, fell out with Sounness, not the fault of the fans. Viana - bought, didn't do much, sold, not forced out in any way, shape or form by the fans.

There seems to be a theme here.

And Bramble, wow, it was an absolute miracle that he lasted as long as he did, every single set of fans on the planet could not have went 5 years without booing that waste of space once and a while (and it really was only occasional, considering how absolutely awful he is/was).

Yes...but they're doing the opposite of what you said. They're actually saying that Newcastle is a 'big club' instead of blaming the fans for the label.

Are you being deliberately facetious? I said the "big club" label/obsession was DRIVEN by the media, which spurs on morons to assume that Newcastle fans think we were a massive club who deserved Champions League football just because Andy Gray or Gary Lineker called us a "big club".

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-11 11:45:14 Reply

At 1/11/08 06:05 AM, Mr-Pope wrote: Eh? That's completely irrelevant. It's pretty obvious what "success" is, but get stuck up on semantics rather than the point, if you like.

Well, definitions of success differ. Newcastle DO expect to be around the top eight, you said that yourself. That sounds pretty successful to me.

I think we're moving on from the original point here - which is me disagreeing with your assertion that we're perennially poor because of a "big club" complex.

No, it's connected to the original point, because Harry Redknapp had a crappy start at Portsmouth, but he turned it around and saved them from relegation. Since then they've been climbing the table. This is because he was allowed to stay on, whereas Allardyce wasn't given a full chance.

Don't be a dick. That's just a random list of players who've left and you know it.

Ok ok. But again that's not really linked to the original point.

Are you being deliberately facetious? I said the "big club" label/obsession was DRIVEN by the media, which spurs on morons to assume that Newcastle fans think we were a massive club who deserved Champions League football just because Andy Gray or Gary Lineker called us a "big club".

It wasn't clear. I thought that you were saying that the media was broadcasting what I said. I go on the BBC 606 forums. Plenty of football fans in there, plenty of Newcastle fans saying what I was commenting on.


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-11 12:18:19 Reply

At 1/11/08 11:45 AM, TheRoyalEnglishman wrote: Newcastle DO expect to be around the top eight, you said that yourself.

Not because of a "big club" complex based around the size of the stadium (wtf) though, which is what I initially pulled you up on. You never actually addressed this. And being in and around the top eight is a pretty modest definition of success, I think it's more likely you were talking about challenging the top 4/getting silverware.

What Newcastle fans really expect is embarrassment and disappointment.

No, it's connected to the original point, because Harry Redknapp had a crappy start at Portsmouth, but he turned it around and saved them from relegation. Since then they've been climbing the table. This is because he was allowed to stay on, whereas Allardyce wasn't given a full chance.

Redknapp turned it round within 4/5 months backed by big bucks, but whatever. I've said I disagreed with Allardyce's dismissal (although his stubborn brand of Bolton-extra football was clearly not working, and he seems to have bought some duds), but previous managers like Sounness and Gullit were taking the club no-where, not dismissed because of pressure brought on by fans but really poor management.

Ok ok. But again that's not really linked to the original point.

Well it was, it was to do with the Newcastle fans and your view of their expectations.

It wasn't clear. I thought that you were saying that the media was broadcasting what I said. I go on the BBC 606 forums. Plenty of football fans in there, plenty of Newcastle fans saying what I was commenting on.

606 is populated by plebs though, from all teams, it's an awful football forum. You can't judge the thoughts of 100,000 people from there. On the net the moronic minority generally make themselves the most heard.

And it looks like we're going to get Redknapp, the dodgy cockney git.

sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-11 12:51:07 Reply

Who do you reckon will win fa cup?

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-12 19:39:47 Reply

I want to join NGFC.

I'm a huge fan of Wolves (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Other clubs I support: CSKA Moscow, Toronto FC, SSC Napoli, Fenerbahçe S.K. and Arsenal FC

Favourite Players: Shunsuke Nakamura, Matt Murray, Wayne Hennessey, Robbie Keane, Gianluca Zambrotta, Francesc Fabregas.

One of my favourite legends: Eric Cantona

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-12 19:51:38 Reply

Oh...Can I have the number 18 shirt? If not then...69 (lol) or 25?

Conal
Conal
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-13 10:08:26 Reply

At 1/12/08 07:39 PM, ViperMask wrote: I want to join NGFC.

Sure, I'll even draw a pink wolf on your shirt if you wish. <<<<<<

Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc


​   ▲      ▲      ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲                                                                       ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
cookie-monsta1
cookie-monsta1
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-13 10:39:44 Reply

Fucking Leicester scumbag cunts.

Also welcome viper dude, glad to see im not the only one from midlands here.

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-13 12:59:26 Reply

At 1/13/08 10:39 AM, cookie-monsta1 wrote: Fucking Leicester scumbag cunts.

Also welcome viper dude, glad to see im not the only one from midlands here.

Actually I'm from Canada. My uncle got me into the game. He's an Arsenal supporter (reason why I support them too. Family ties.) But Wolves, was the team I found on my own.

Also Goth: No pink wolf lol. I prefer the 18 shirt though if you can. Please. I like to play in the midfield but I have no problem in the back as well.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Member since: May. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-13 14:11:15 Reply

At 1/12/08 07:39 PM, ViperMask wrote: I'm a huge fan of Wolves (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Other clubs I support: CSKA Moscow, Toronto FC, SSC Napoli, Fenerbahçe S.K. and Arsenal FC

You have an odd selection of favourite teams. You're Canadian, so I understand your support of Toronto, and you've explained about Wolves and Arsenal. But why the others?


Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

cookie-monsta1
cookie-monsta1
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-13 16:03:18 Reply

Cookie-monsta1's patented Football sigs now on sale for free :D

Ill do any member of NGFC a football signature as soon as i see a request completly free, cause i love you guys.

<3

For an example see my sig.

Ill need obvious details like who you suport any paticular player you want, what background you want and that and then ill get on it.

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-13 22:38:10 Reply

At 1/13/08 02:11 PM, TheRoyalEnglishman wrote:
At 1/12/08 07:39 PM, ViperMask wrote: I'm a huge fan of Wolves (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Other clubs I support: CSKA Moscow, Toronto FC, SSC Napoli, Fenerbahçe S.K. and Arsenal FC
You have an odd selection of favourite teams. You're Canadian, so I understand your support of Toronto, and you've explained about Wolves and Arsenal. But why the others?

Fenerbahçe and CSKA is I learned from The Real Football Factories International. Fenerbahçe I like cause of the party atmosphere, and they are more open to others than Galatasaray. I don't like Galatasaray not because of the Leeds fans (the Leeds fans deserve that shit.) But because traditionally the team don't represent the working class/real people. They represent the higher/wealthier class.

CSKA...Well I just chose them cause of Gallant Steeds. I actually have respect for Spartak. I have a huge respect/admiration for how the Russians do their hooliganism. It's one of the most honourable things I've seen. They play by fairplay. No weapons, equal numbers. Plus the fact that the firms there actually train. It's like training for war/combat for them. No drugs, no alcohol, nothing to damage the body. Just train and fight. They show respect to their opponent too. Like I said, it's the most honourable things I've seen in hooliganism.

ViperMask
ViperMask
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-15 11:47:20 Reply

Oh and I hate Glenn Hoddle

cookie-monsta1
cookie-monsta1
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Football Club - Ngfc 2008-01-15 12:01:25 Reply

At 1/15/08 11:47 AM, ViperMask wrote: Oh and I hate Glenn Hoddle

Why?