I went through and selected the winners to every game for the 2011 NFL season, and these will be the official standings at the end of the Regular Season.
1. New England Patriots (12-4) - Coming off a fantastic 14-2 season, I don't see them getting worse only better. However the division around them has gotten better.
2. New York Jets (11-5) - There a little bit better but they overachieved last year.
3. Buffalo Bills (7-9) - Dareus was a fantastic pick up, plus this team can't possibly have as many razorcakes as they did last year.
4. Miami Dolphins (3-13)- No competent QB, Reggie Bush will not have a big impact.
1. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)- Still the best in this division although the gap has closed substantially.
2. Houston Texans (9-7) - Fantastic offense but really missed out on Asomugha, so they remain mediocre.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10) - Way over payed for Poz, any have a rookie QB.
4. Tennessee Titans (5-11) - They're really just not that talented.
1. Baltimore Ravens (12-4) - This team is poised to break through with Flacco at the helm with Breaston.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) - Same old, same old.
3. Cleveland Browns (8-8) - There getting better, but there not there yet.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (1-15) - Worst team in the league, they have nothing at all.
1. San Diego Chargers (10-6) - Bound to rebound back into taking control of this division.
2. Oakland Raiders (8-8) - Average team with little improvement this offseason.
3. Kansas City Chiefs (8-8) - Bound to fall back after last year overachieving performance.
4. Denver Broncos (5-11) - With Tebow or Orton, they are still not that good.
1. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) - Very talented but in no ways does that guarantee domination.
2. Dallas Cowboys (10-6) - They will be much improved over last years debacle.
3. New York Giants (10-6) - Same story as year before.
4. Washington Redskins (3-13) - Miserable team with a miserable prospect.
1. New Orleans Saints (10-6) - Loss of Reggie Bush is not a big deal at all.
2. Atlanta Falcons (10-6) - Due to fall back a little.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-10)- Due to fall back a lot.
4. Carolina Panthers (3-13)- Bad team who suck
1. Green Bay Packers (13-3) - This team won 10 games last year with half there team, they will run train this year.
2. Detroit Lions (9-7) - Almost break through but they need something else to put them over the edge.
3. Minnesota Vikings (7-9) - McNabb is not gonna be enough to revitalize them.
4. Chicago Bears (4-12) - I just feel like there not good.
1. St. Louis Rams (10-6) - Bradford is set to break this team out, and in a big way.
2. Seattle Seahawks (9-7) - Will feed off easy schedule
3. San Francisco 49ers (8-8) - Set to improve
4. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) - Kolb's not gonna turn this shit around anytime soon