Be a Supporter!

Loli hentai is illegal o__O

  • 200,877 Views
  • 124 Replies
New Topic
yellowcard41
yellowcard41
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:19 PM

loli makes me puke.

CarChaseCityMan
CarChaseCityMan
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:20 PM

At 10/10/07 10:19 PM, yellowcard41 wrote: loli makes me puke.

Guro almost made me puke.

But then I remembered thats my every day life, so i got over it.

dark-knight-link
dark-knight-link
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:22 PM

At 10/10/07 10:19 PM, yellowcard41 wrote: loli makes me puke.

Loli makes me happy.


I was banned for 7 days. =D
Because we all know that getting banned on NG makes you cooler.

BBS Signature
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:30 PM

At 10/10/07 10:17 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:10 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Hahahah let them TRY.

And how can you actually tell if an anime chick is underaged ? They all do look that way :3
Well you know if the girl in the hentai is twice as small as the guy doing her, it's loli, kind of a giveaway there, for more questionable ages, the law will probably call it as legally hentai.

This is where I get confused. I will give an example of loli porn based of the TV show. In Pokemon there is a female character called May, she is meant to be 14 in the TV show. However she has developed breasts and a height to be just about adult. What would the law do about hentai of obvious teenage hentai but still underage?

Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:31 PM

At 10/10/07 10:07 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:00 PM, Kuro wrote: It's really the whole power thing which makes a lot of people attracted to it.

Seeing these girls (and guys in some cases) absolutely helpless as they're completely destroyed.

Though there's also the guro in which people want to be killed, but that's less common.

It's basically like a more extreme form of BDSM porn.
Makes sense. I like my BDSM light. Water bondage, fake rape (with tears) and the like. In fact, the crying is really cute. Glood doesn't turn me on though. :S

I wouldn't think someone weird for liking it though.

Well that's like the Loli thing, glasses, blushing, crying, or anything like that really REALLY turns me on for some reason.

NeoSoviet
NeoSoviet
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:32 PM

At 10/10/07 10:17 PM, Gagsy wrote:
Well you know if the girl in the hentai is twice as small as the guy doing her, it's loli, kind of a giveaway there, for more questionable ages, the law will probably call it as legally hentai.

Not really.

Petite size does not tell a thing. Why ? Because pornstars like Gauge and Maria are like a feet tall, and others look like they are 12. Yet they are 18+

Same can happen with anime, and once again, little tits, and whiny bitches are present in many hentai titles. And there is no solid way in which a person can say: "that anime girl is underaged"


<3

BBS Signature
Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:34 PM

At 10/10/07 10:32 PM, NeoSoviet wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:17 PM, Gagsy wrote:
Well you know if the girl in the hentai is twice as small as the guy doing her, it's loli, kind of a giveaway there, for more questionable ages, the law will probably call it as legally hentai.
Not really.

Petite size does not tell a thing. Why ? Because pornstars like Gauge and Maria are like a feet tall, and others look like they are 12. Yet they are 18+

Same can happen with anime, and once again, little tits, and whiny bitches are present in many hentai titles. And there is no solid way in which a person can say: "that anime girl is underaged"

So very true. Small tits are abundant in most Hentai. And you wont see a Pube hair for miles.
Small vaginas and tiny breasts make it seem as though they are children of coarse.

Underking2
Underking2
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:34 PM

At 10/10/07 10:30 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
This is where I get confused. I will give an example of loli porn based of the TV show. In Pokemon there is a female character called May, she is meant to be 14 in the TV show. However she has developed breasts and a height to be just about adult. What would the law do about hentai of obvious teenage hentai but still underage?

Misty was 12 in the show at the beging and from what I have read the girl has to be 13 or under.


This use to say something stupid!
Email me at:yume2@ymail.com

BBS Signature
Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:36 PM

Aha, Found another site with info against it.
Link.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:36 PM

At 10/10/07 10:31 PM, Jawa-Crossing wrote: Well that's like the Loli thing, glasses, blushing, crying, or anything like that really REALLY turns me on for some reason.

Glasses are so sexy.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
cherries
cherries
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM

ORLY?

Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM

At 10/10/07 10:37 PM, cherries wrote: ORLY?

HELLYEARLY.

KillerClam
KillerClam
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM

lol pedos

Zhem
Zhem
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:38 PM

Well now this just makes it ever more fun to look at.

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:40 PM

At 10/10/07 10:09 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote: And by the way, I wasn't saying "I'm awesome and funny" at all/. I just said Thank you because since I'm new, I'm gettin used to people sayign "win".

I never said you were.

I was just explaining it to you in event of disaster.

At 10/10/07 10:09 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I said most but I see your point

"Most" is a major exageration.

At 10/10/07 10:17 PM, Gagsy wrote: Well you know if the girl in the hentai is twice as small as the guy doing her, it's loli, kind of a giveaway there, for more questionable ages, the law will probably call it as legally hentai.

But what if you're getting into things like this character?

Loli hentai is illegal o__O


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Dark-Phire
Dark-Phire
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:47 PM

At 10/10/07 10:40 PM, Kuro wrote: But what if you're getting into things like this character?

As I said before, I'm pretty sure this is the reason why lolicon is 100% based on body type.

Oh, and for reference

Loli hentai is illegal o__O


BBS Signature
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:51 PM

At 10/10/07 10:34 PM, Underking2 wrote: Misty was 12 in the show at the beging and from what I have read the girl has to be 13 or under.

I suppose it doesn't really matter. Even if a hentai character was 17 it would still be underaged/loli.

Loli is a bit of a strong word for a 17 year old, is there a word for teenage underaged hentai?

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:51 PM

At 10/10/07 10:47 PM, Dark-Phire wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:40 PM, Kuro wrote: But what if you're getting into things like this character?
As I said before, I'm pretty sure this is the reason why lolicon is 100% based on body type.

Oh, and for reference

Kagami clearly has breasts there.

Plus she's regular height.

If the characters were never given an age, could you not make the argument that they're all just like Konata?

I suppose the situation would never come up, it's not as if anyone is going to get arrested specifically for lolicon.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Dark-Phire
Dark-Phire
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:52 PM

At 10/10/07 10:51 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Loli is a bit of a strong word for a 17 year old, is there a word for teenage underaged hentai?

This is more one the reason why I'm right about the body references.

Still not sure, though.

BBS Signature
Cericon
Cericon
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:53 PM

Pfft, bull shit! Im still gonna watch Loli! No one will stop me from enforcing my rights!


BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:54 PM

At 10/10/07 10:51 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Loli is a bit of a strong word for a 17 year old, is there a word for teenage underaged hentai?

I thought all anime characters were 16-17 unless otherwise stated.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Underking2
Underking2
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:55 PM

At 10/10/07 10:51 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:34 PM, Underking2 wrote: Misty was 12 in the show at the beging and from what I have read the girl has to be 13 or under.
I suppose it doesn't really matter. Even if a hentai character was 17 it would still be underaged/loli.

Loli is a bit of a strong word for a 17 year old, is there a word for teenage underaged henti?

17 is just under age, loli is for under 13. I looked it up a long time ago when I first herd "lolita complex" on an anime. After looking at all of the words I did not understand I found out it was 13 and under.


This use to say something stupid!
Email me at:yume2@ymail.com

BBS Signature
Skybolt-DX
Skybolt-DX
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:56 PM

At 10/10/07 10:54 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:51 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Loli is a bit of a strong word for a 17 year old, is there a word for teenage underaged hentai?
I thought all anime characters were 16-17 unless otherwise stated.

Exactly, discussion over people, shut up.


Eeeyup~

BBS Signature
Girouette
Girouette
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:56 PM

At 10/10/07 10:09 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote: "I didn't think that was funny"

Yeah Kuro, don't you know any better than to pick on the new people?

At 10/10/07 09:51 PM, psycho-squirrel wrote: what he should have said was that the hentai was of human like alien spiecies that look like children but really are hundereds of years old.

Wuzzat?

Loli hentai is illegal o__O


siglololol

NeoSoviet
NeoSoviet
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:57 PM

At 10/10/07 10:34 PM, Jawa-Crossing wrote:
So very true. Small tits are abundant in most Hentai. And you wont see a Pube hair for miles.
Small vaginas and tiny breasts make it seem as though they are children of coarse.

Also true.

No way this shit will affect anyone :3

The loli anime was just a bonus to put the pedo behind bars, do you think they would have done the same if he only had lolicon ?


<3

BBS Signature
Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 11:02 PM

At 10/10/07 10:57 PM, NeoSoviet wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:34 PM, Jawa-Crossing wrote:
So very true. Small tits are abundant in most Hentai. And you wont see a Pube hair for miles.
Small vaginas and tiny breasts make it seem as though they are children of coarse.
Also true.

No way this shit will affect anyone :3

The loli anime was just a bonus to put the pedo behind bars, do you think they would have done the same if he only had lolicon ?

Hell no they wouldn't. And everyone knows that.

At 10/10/07 10:40 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:17 PM, Gagsy wrote: Well you know if the girl in the hentai is twice as small as the guy doing her, it's loli, kind of a giveaway there, for more questionable ages, the law will probably call it as legally hentai.
But what if you're getting into things like this character?

How dare you post Lucky Star pics :O

At 10/10/07 10:47 PM, Dark-Phire wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:40 PM, Kuro wrote: But what if you're getting into things like this character?
As I said before, I'm pretty sure this is the reason why lolicon is 100% based on body type.

Oh, and for reference

Gawd i hate you for posting Lucky Star. :3

At 10/10/07 10:56 PM, Skybolt-DX wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:54 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:51 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Loli is a bit of a strong word for a 17 year old, is there a word for teenage underaged hentai?
I thought all anime characters were 16-17 unless otherwise stated.
Exactly, discussion over people, shut up.

Loli is prepubescent, as in under the age of 13, which is why it has been made illegal as "Child Pornography".

Girouette
Girouette
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 11:04 PM

At 10/10/07 10:56 PM, Girouette wrote:
Wuzzat?

Never noticed, but those are some scrawny ass legs.


siglololol

Jawa-Crossing
Jawa-Crossing
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 11th, 2007 @ 07:52 AM

Bump for readers :3

Retardead
Retardead
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 11th, 2007 @ 07:57 AM

At 10/10/07 09:26 PM, Perriwinkle wrote: Am i the only one thats gonna be like "Noooooooo!"

Yes?

=[

Noooooooo!


I put the FUN in dysfunctional.

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 11th, 2007 @ 08:05 AM

This world kinda makes me sad.


You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature