Be a Supporter!

Loli hentai is illegal o__O

  • 194,110 Views
  • 124 Replies
New Topic
CarChaseCityMan
CarChaseCityMan
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:36 PM

How did that end up in police hands?

Another of CarChaseCityMan's oh so funny Real Life Scenarios!
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
--------

Convicted guy: *On phone with friend in the police* Yo, dude, my porn just came in! Wanna back to back it?

Officer: Sure, dude!

-----------20 minutes later-------

Officer: Hey man, wheres the porn at?

Convicted: Right here!

Officer: Child porn?

Convicted: YEah! It's hot shit, man.

Officer: Dude... THIS SHIT ROCKSSS!!!!!!!

Convicted: LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE!!!

20 minutes of FAPFAPFAP later...

Officer: Holy shit, dude, that was AMAZING porn.

Convicted: I know, right?

Officer: Dude, I GOTTA show this to the fellas at the office.

Convicted: O.k!

----------2 days later---------

Convicted: MY NEW PORN!!!

Neighbor: Hey, you got child porn too?

Convicted: YEah! Wanna fap?

Neighbor: LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE!!!

You know what happens next...

Neighbor: Wow taht was good.

Convicted: Huh? The mail trucks coming back!

Neighbor: Huh? The mail just came! It was good mail too!

Convicted: OH SHIT IT'S A COP.

Cop: FREEZE, BITCH!

Convicted: Aw, shit.

Courtroom 3 days later...

Judge: So, what is the crime?

Lawyer: My client has been accused of having possession of illegal child pornography.

Judge: MAy I see the evidence?

Lawyer: Of course, your honor.

Judge: *Reads magazine* This is... AMAZING!!!

Convicted: I NO, RITE?!

Judge: LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
-----
Edn of another Real Life Scenario by CarChaseCityMan

Porkey
Porkey
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:37 PM

I have a big red button and I'm not afraid to push that big red button of wich I do not know what the big red button is for! I'll push that big red button anyways!
*Where hentai is made*
*Ring* Hello? Yes we know many people keep s- KABOOM!
*my house* Hmm, I wonder if I should go kill the rest with this?

Loli hentai is illegal o__O


Pancakes, check. milk, check. plate, fork, knife, check. Spoon...? Waffles... NO! I left them in the toaster! I gotta go kill everybody to get more WAFFLES! ~Desu!

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:41 PM

At 10/10/07 09:32 PM, ParachuteFish wrote: Not really my thing. I'm glad he was arrested, because it's pretty disgusting

I never really get these attitudes.

A person may not have done anything morally/ethically wrong, but what they did do is thought to be "disgusting" by others, so they should be jailed?

It's even worse when people say that a person should be given the death sentence for just plain weird crimes.

Though in this particular case the guy was convicted on child pornography charges, which is a legitimate reason for arrest.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Dark-Phire
Dark-Phire
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:45 PM

At 10/10/07 09:30 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: From what I understand, the banning of it was declared unconstitutional, but Lolicon is not allowed under the PATRIOT act.

The PATRIOT act was an act that expanded the authority of law inforcements in an atempt to stop any terrorism.

I think you mean the PROTECT act.


BBS Signature
eyeothestorm
eyeothestorm
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:46 PM

Like I said in a thread a few weeks ago, Futa doesn't get you in trouble with cops


Hero to the world.

BBS Signature
HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT
HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:46 PM

Oh, um...sucks to be you guys.

FUCK I GOTTA DELETE ALL THIS SHIT FUCK!

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature
CarChaseCityMan
CarChaseCityMan
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:47 PM

At 10/10/07 09:46 PM, eyeothestorm wrote: Like I said in a thread a few weeks ago, Futa doesn't get you in trouble with cops

But Guro is also fine.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:48 PM

At 10/10/07 09:45 PM, Dark-Phire wrote: I think you mean the PROTECT act.

I think you're corect. FOFL. Terrorists are attacking the USA through the power of Lolicon. Thanks.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
eyeothestorm
eyeothestorm
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:49 PM

At 10/10/07 09:47 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote:
At 10/10/07 09:46 PM, eyeothestorm wrote: Like I said in a thread a few weeks ago, Futa doesn't get you in trouble with cops
But Guro is also fine.

I have no idea how that could turn anybody on.


Hero to the world.

BBS Signature
CarChaseCityMan
CarChaseCityMan
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:50 PM

At 10/10/07 09:49 PM, eyeothestorm wrote:
At 10/10/07 09:47 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote:
At 10/10/07 09:46 PM, eyeothestorm wrote: Like I said in a thread a few weeks ago, Futa doesn't get you in trouble with cops
But Guro is also fine.
I have no idea how that could turn anybody on.

It probably appeals to serial killers/rapists I dunno.

Vousielle
Vousielle
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:51 PM

At 10/10/07 09:36 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote: Judge: LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

win


Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature
psycho-squirrel
psycho-squirrel
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:51 PM

what he should have said was that the hentai was of human like alien spiecies that look like children but really are hundereds of years old.


BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:53 PM

At 10/10/07 09:51 PM, psycho-squirrel wrote: what he should have said was that the hentai was of human like alien spiecies that look like children but really are hundereds of years old.

I think a lot of people who look at Lolicon are just wanting to see Hentai of petite girls. Who wants huge breasts all the time? Or perhaps they like midgets.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:53 PM

At 10/10/07 09:49 PM, eyeothestorm wrote: I have no idea how that could turn anybody on.

It's certainly quite fun, though.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
CarChaseCityMan
CarChaseCityMan
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:54 PM

At 10/10/07 09:51 PM, Vousielle wrote:
At 10/10/07 09:36 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote: Judge: LET THE FAPPING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
win

Why thank you!

Bomshaw
Bomshaw
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:56 PM

Lolicon, eh?

NSFW, and potentially illegal.


BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 09:56 PM

At 10/10/07 09:53 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 10/10/07 09:49 PM, eyeothestorm wrote: I have no idea how that could turn anybody on.
It's certainly quite fun, though.

I can see that, but it just doesn't do it for me, which makes me a bit sad, because it's something I could never know. Like those guys who get satisfaction from hacking their dicks off, I'll never feel that.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:00 PM

At 10/10/07 09:54 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote: Why thank you!

Trust me, just because some random person says 'win' to one of your posts, it doesn't mean you're funny or clever.

So don't deceive yourself into thinking so, and develop a sense of security in your humour, because honestly, you're not witty in the slightest way.

At 10/10/07 09:56 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I can see that, but it just doesn't do it for me, which makes me a bit sad, because it's something I could never know. Like those guys who get satisfaction from hacking their dicks off, I'll never feel that.

It's really the whole power thing which makes a lot of people attracted to it.

Seeing these girls (and guys in some cases) absolutely helpless as they're completely destroyed.

Though there's also the guro in which people want to be killed, but that's less common.

It's basically like a more extreme form of BDSM porn.

At 10/10/07 09:57 PM, Lastius wrote: Did i see the word Loli and Hentai? ? :O

Posting loli in a thread about loli isn't funny, clever or edgy.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:01 PM

At 10/10/07 09:25 PM, Gagsy wrote: You never tried wiki?

Legal status in the United Kingdom

Non-photographic images of children have never been illegal in the United Kingdom, and on 23 November 2006, Vernon Coaker, the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department, stated that "Although cartoons depicting child abuse are deeply offensive, they do not in themselves constitute abuse of a child. The 1978 Act is well understood by those who work with it and enforce it and there are substantial arguments against extending its scope to cover cartoons of child pornography."[33]

However, on 13 December 2006, UK Home Secretary John Reid, announced that the Cabinet was discussing how to ban computer-generated images of child abuse - including cartoons and graphic illustrations of abuse - after pressure from children's charities.[34] The Government published a consultation on 1 April 2007, announcing plans to create a new offence of possessing a computer generated picture, cartoon or drawing with a penalty of three years in prison and an unlimited fine.[35]

So yeah it will be illegal here.

Wikipedia is good for the odd bit of information but I would never trust it too much.

I don't like how they're called it "graphic illustrations of child abuse" when there is no child abuse going on. Most of it stars the loli or shota enjoying the experience. However when the new law is introduced I will abide by it as It would mean confiscation of computers and probation on any use if computers if I ever had possession of any.

I just hope when they put it into place they will tell us, because there's nothing worse than getting arrested for a law you didn't know existed.

DasChimp
DasChimp
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:02 PM

That's fucking bullshit! I mean the japanese are just walking in here and making our age old practice of kidnapping for sexual exploitation completely obsolete. What a sick world we live in.


Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me

BBS Signature
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:02 PM

How can henti be considerd child porn? it is up to the artist to decide how old the girl is >:(

loke i could draw a small naked person and due to the facts of artistic creation i could claim that my chariter is 21 years old altho she looks like she is 10...

there is somthing rotten in this case altho he had real child porn so i dont care to much about him >.<


I Stopped A Rape!!!
" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:03 PM

At 10/10/07 10:01 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Most of it stars the loli or shota enjoying the experience.

I could show you quite a lot which completely contradicts that sentence.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:07 PM

At 10/10/07 10:00 PM, Kuro wrote: It's really the whole power thing which makes a lot of people attracted to it.

Seeing these girls (and guys in some cases) absolutely helpless as they're completely destroyed.

Though there's also the guro in which people want to be killed, but that's less common.

It's basically like a more extreme form of BDSM porn.

Makes sense. I like my BDSM light. Water bondage, fake rape (with tears) and the like. In fact, the crying is really cute. Glood doesn't turn me on though. :S

I wouldn't think someone weird for liking it though.


Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
CarChaseCityMan
CarChaseCityMan
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:09 PM

At 10/10/07 10:00 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 10/10/07 09:54 PM, CarChaseCityMan wrote: Why thank you!

it doesn't mean you're funny or clever.


So don't deceive yourself into thinking so, and develop a sense of security in your humour, because honestly, you're not witty in the slightest way.
Posting loli in a thread about loli isn't funny, clever or edgy.

That time of the month, eh? Yous ure like to say "You're not edgy or cool"

And by the way, I wasn't saying "I'm awesome and funny" at all/. I just said Thank you because since I'm new, I'm gettin used to people sayign "win".

So please, keep your critisizm(Or however you spell that) To yourself, k? A simple, "I didn't think that was funny" Would've done just fine.

Dark-Phire
Dark-Phire
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:09 PM

At 10/10/07 10:02 PM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: How can henti be considerd child porn? it is up to the artist to decide how old the girl is >:(

Yeah, but the thing is lolicon is 100% based on body type. (From what I've heard, anyways.)

At 10/10/07 10:05 PM, Lastius wrote: but it does make sense :o

It's annoying, though.
People are trying to have a discussion without someone posting shitty pictures over and over again.
I mean, if you're going to post any - At least post something decent.


BBS Signature
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:09 PM

At 10/10/07 10:03 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 10/10/07 10:01 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Most of it stars the loli or shota enjoying the experience.
I could show you quite a lot which completely contradicts that sentence.

I said most but I see your point

Loli hentai is illegal o__O

NeoSoviet
NeoSoviet
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:10 PM

Hahahah let them TRY.

And how can you actually tell if an anime chick is underaged ? They all do look that way :3


<3

BBS Signature
Skybolt-DX
Skybolt-DX
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:12 PM

What are those government fags gonna do?


Eeeyup~

BBS Signature
Underking2
Underking2
  • Member since: May. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:16 PM

At 10/10/07 10:10 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Hahahah let them TRY.

And how can you actually tell if an anime chick is underaged ? They all do look that way :3

That is a very true statement right there, I could really care less.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Audiophile
Response to Loli hentai is illegal o__O Oct. 10th, 2007 @ 10:17 PM

At 10/10/07 10:10 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Hahahah let them TRY.

And how can you actually tell if an anime chick is underaged ? They all do look that way :3

Well you know if the girl in the hentai is twice as small as the guy doing her, it's loli, kind of a giveaway there, for more questionable ages, the law will probably call it as legally hentai.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature