New Topic Respond to this Topic
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-16 08:07:48 Reply

I can't remember the last time I didn't make the Top 5 Blammers of the month.

Disappointed!!!!!
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-18 07:14:16 Reply

At 10/16/14 08:07 AM, gamejunkie wrote: I can't remember the last time I didn't make the Top 5 Blammers of the month.

Ah, welcome to my world - I was so used to being 6th over these past few months, I just had to up the pace. I'll do my best to keep it up and hopefully we can both crack the top 5 next month!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-19 03:04:29 Reply

At 10/18/14 07:14 AM, Coop wrote:
At 10/16/14 08:07 AM, gamejunkie wrote: I can't remember the last time I didn't make the Top 5 Blammers of the month.
Ah, welcome to my world - I was so used to being 6th over these past few months, I just had to up the pace. I'll do my best to keep it up and hopefully we can both crack the top 5 next month!

I did go away for a couple of weeks but had my account taken care of, so this month should be much better for me. It would be nice to have Gagsy, Coop & gamejunkie in the Top 5, it sure has been a while.

It's nice to see some good Blam numbers from the wonderful Regular Top 5 to 10 Blammers though.

The stalwarts like Pokemonpoeguygcn, skatin-andy, Fixit, ehwaz003, sushi13 & newish big number getters like Asandir & Exedor and then there's the 'always there' helpers like Haggard, georgeproject, cyberdevil, Nijsse and good ol' DrJam with solid numbers too.

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-19 04:56:05 Reply

At 10/19/14 03:04 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 10/18/14 07:14 AM, Coop wrote:
I did go away for a couple of weeks but had my account taken care of, so this month should be much better for me. It would be nice to have Gagsy, Coop & gamejunkie in the Top 5, it sure has been a while.

That would be awesome.

The stalwarts like Fixit,

Sorry, but that account was a robot and I've been suspicious of it ever since it restarted - someone might have hacked it and carried on with the stats, much like someone did with my brother's a while back. Sad little cunts, who can't put the hard work in themselves.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-20 15:25:38 Reply

Disappointed!!!!!

It is ok solider the thing that matters most is that you are putting forth the effort to blam the crap that comes through the portal seeing as blams are very flimsy unlike the old days.

I remember when the list used to be 300-500 a month due to not only there being more blams but whistled flash getting deleted earning people blam points whenever the staff decided to dump the marked for admin review flash movies.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-21 03:48:28 Reply

I'm glad that this list is still going.

I must confess though I have found myself voting less and less over the past few weeks and months. Its sad that I find myself still in the top 5 of this list when I know that I don't blam like I used to. It worries me for Newgrounds.

Guess I'll go vote now..

Also hey Coop.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
DjGubkafish
DjGubkafish
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2014-10-21 18:00:36 Reply

So where were these Knights when Strawberry B came though the portal ?