Be a Supporter!

Top 50 Blammers List

  • 121,514 Views
  • 2,291 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 16th, 2003 @ 07:38 AM Reply

At 8/15/03 07:30 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: Spankcer anit been here for the last few days as his G/F's pc was having a virus problem and he was fixing it but hes back now and hopes to get back on track with points....

that spankcer sounds a lot like you then =P

Syme
Syme
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 16th, 2003 @ 09:03 AM Reply

At 8/15/03 09:15 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 8/15/03 07:57 AM, gfoxclock wrote: Syme jumped over a TON of people, including Denvish below, putting her at #36
Sory to correct you, but Syme was already ahead of me - this is from last week's list:
42 4,448 *** _lightning_
43 4,375 Syme
44 4,265 skum001
45 4,246 Denvish
46 3,838 Narcissus

I am catching up with her but very very slowly (129 last week, 124 this week).
Thanks for the grats...

if it weren't for the blackout you wouldn'thave caught up at all GO ME lolthanks for the update gfox =) even after yesterday i'm still a LONG way frommaking the rpotectorlist

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 16th, 2003 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 8/15/03 09:15 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 8/15/03 07:57 AM, gfoxclock wrote: Syme jumped over a TON of people, including Denvish below, putting her at #36
Sory to correct you, but Syme was already ahead of me - this is from last week's list:
42 4,448 *** _lightning_
43 4,375 Syme
44 4,265 skum001
45 4,246 Denvish
46 3,838 Narcissus

I am catching up with her but very very slowly (129 last week, 124 this week).
Thanks for the grats...

Woops! You're absolutely right. When I'm looking at my excel list after I've updated it, all the numbers on the left that are underlined and italicised let me know who's changed rank, and what they're at now, but they DON'T tell me what rank they were last update (for that I have to scroll up). I guess when I saw her just a bit above you, I thought she'd jumped ya this week (her rank last week was almost 10 higher, for one thing, she lept over quite a few people).


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 16th, 2003 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 8/15/03 07:21 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 8/15/03 07:57 AM, gfoxclock wrote: I recall spancker saying he was gonna knock dl_Monk out of the way and move on up. But... so far he hasn't.
did he say that he was going too do that this week?? no so give him a break i'm sure he'll get too #45 or some thing like that in a few weeks =)

Actually, he said he was going to do it (can't recall if he specified WHEN exactly) over a week ago. Maybe two weeks back.

Just pointing out he better get goin', or he'll be back off the list next update. It's not that big of a deal, but if you'll recall (read the first couple pages of the thread if not, I guess you were gone), Spancker kept bugging me to update the list cause he was sure he was gonna be on it, and then he wasn't on it cause he hadn't blammed enough to pass #50, so he'd bug me AGAIN to update the list.

It's no skin off my back, but I don't want him to fall off the list and start complaining again, which could very well happen. dl_Monk is back on the top 50 combined again, and moving up. He'll be knocking skum into the 50 spot soon, and right now he's also keeping spancker in the 50 spot on this top 50 blammers list.

Note for all future people to heed:

just cause GFox says someone needs to watch out or someone else is gonna knock 'em off one of the lists doesn't mean you have to take it personally. It's just teh blam and save business, a'ight?


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 16th, 2003 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 8/16/03 09:03 AM, Syme wrote:
At 8/15/03 09:15 AM, Denvish wrote: I am catching up with her but very very slowly (129 last week, 124 this week).
Thanks for the grats...
if it weren't for the blackout you wouldn'thave caught up at all GO ME lolthanks for the update gfox =) even after yesterday i'm still a LONG way frommaking the rpotectorlist

Heh! You're still doing fine. You'll be at Sergeant Major faster than most people get halfway through Master Sergeant... hell, even a QUARTER of the way through it.

Anyway... sure, no prob. Happy blamming, everyone! Now that Clock Day is over, the portal shall return to normal. I've been noticing tons of shit, and very few protects. Ah well.


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 16th, 2003 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 8/16/03 03:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Anyway... sure, no prob. Happy blamming, everyone! Now that Clock Day is over, the portal shall return to normal. I've been noticing tons of shit, and very few protects. Ah well.

yep a lot more crap then befor clock day =(

D0GMA
D0GMA
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 17th, 2003 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 8/16/03 06:04 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 8/16/03 03:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Anyway... sure, no prob. Happy blamming, everyone! Now that Clock Day is over, the portal shall return to normal. I've been noticing tons of shit, and very few protects. Ah well.
yep a lot more crap then befor clock day =(

Actually, it's the same volume of crap. It's just that, not being clock day, other people are less likely to give it a decent score to save it than they did on clock day.

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 18th, 2003 @ 04:20 AM Reply

At 8/17/03 07:18 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 8/16/03 06:04 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 8/16/03 03:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Anyway... sure, no prob. Happy blamming, everyone! Now that Clock Day is over, the portal shall return to normal. I've been noticing tons of shit, and very few protects. Ah well.
yep a lot more crap then befor clock day =(
Actually, it's the same volume of crap. It's just that, not being clock day, other people are less likely to give it a decent score to save it than they did on clock day.

no no, less crap. After all, with the two submission limit, a lot of clocks that might have submitted some crappy funstuff movie (I think I saw one or two funstuffs the whole clock day long, that's an incredibly low number) which would have been blammed wisely chose to use both their submissions on better quality stuff that was saved.

So not only a better good/crap ratio, but I would argue, less crap period. after all, it was less than 150 movies blammed out of almost 300 submitted, and there have been days within the past couple weeks in which 225 movies were submitted, and 160 or more were blammed.


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
D0GMA
D0GMA
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 18th, 2003 @ 06:04 AM Reply

At 8/18/03 04:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
no no, less crap. After all, with the two submission limit, a lot of clocks that might have submitted some crappy funstuff movie (I think I saw one or two funstuffs the whole clock day long, that's an incredibly low number) which would have been blammed wisely chose to use both their submissions on better quality stuff that was saved.

So not only a better good/crap ratio, but I would argue, less crap period. after all, it was less than 150 movies blammed out of almost 300 submitted, and there have been days within the past couple weeks in which 225 movies were submitted, and 160 or more were blammed.

I still firmly believe a lot of crap was saved rather than blammed due it being some BS "Happy Clock Day" PoS instead of the usual garbage. Crap, crap, and more crap, it's just less of it got blammed, not that it was any better. One of the funstuff tripe changed it's name to fun stuff while under judgement, which is what saved it. ~sigh~

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 18th, 2003 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 8/18/03 06:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: I still firmly believe a lot of crap was saved rather than blammed due it being some BS "Happy Clock Day" PoS instead of the usual garbage. Crap, crap, and more crap, it's just less of it got blammed, not that it was any better. One of the funstuff tripe changed it's name to fun stuff while under judgement, which is what saved it. ~sigh~

Well, even though a large number of clocks being online might have had something to do with it, I think it was more than I, and many other people who don't mind clock flashes particularly, felt the BS Clock Day POS flashes were far preferable to the typical day-to-day crap the portal gets, and we celebrated right there with 'em. #;-}>

As for that funstuff name change... whee, didn't notice that one. It got protected beCAUSE it changed TO Funstuff? You sure about that? #;-}> What was its title before?


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
D0GMA
D0GMA
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 03:44 AM Reply

At 8/18/03 11:53 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/18/03 06:04 AM, D0GMA wrote: I still firmly believe a lot of crap was saved rather than blammed due it being some BS "Happy Clock Day" PoS instead of the usual garbage. Crap, crap, and more crap, it's just less of it got blammed, not that it was any better. One of the funstuff tripe changed it's name to fun stuff while under judgement, which is what saved it. ~sigh~
Well, even though a large number of clocks being online might have had something to do with it, I think it was more than I, and many other people who don't mind clock flashes particularly, felt the BS Clock Day POS flashes were far preferable to the typical day-to-day crap the portal gets, and we celebrated right there with 'em. #;-}>

As for that funstuff name change... whee, didn't notice that one. It got protected beCAUSE it changed TO Funstuff? You sure about that? #;-}> What was its title before?

I'm not sure what it was previously, nor the author. I threw a zero at it dropping it to 1.1 or some such and the active review was from flameclock (ro whatever the fuck name he's using now) telling him to change it to fun stuff something or other. By the time I got back out to the portal page it was called fun stuff. It still sucked, but now it was "clock-like" and got saved. I'll go pull up his PID and see if I can track down the portal entry that way.

D0GMA
D0GMA
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 03:48 AM Reply

Got it.

fun stuff 667.

It was previously called something like Flowmaster 12 stations.

lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 07:14 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 03:48 AM, D0GMA wrote: Got it.

fun stuff 667.

It was previously called something like Flowmaster 12 stations.

i hate those fun stuff movies and they all way's get a score of 2.3+ =(

D0GMA
D0GMA
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 11:18 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 07:14 AM, _lightning_ wrote:

i hate those fun stuff movies and they all way's get a score of 2.3+ =(

That can be fixed.

Syme
Syme
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 11:18 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 8/19/03 07:14 AM, _lightning_ wrote:

i hate those fun stuff movies and they all way's get a score of 2.3+ =(
That can be fixed.

i hate them too, evenchanged my sig a bit because ofthem lol

FoFo-Braselio
FoFo-Braselio
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 05:54 PM Reply

wow lot's of blams!!!

Top 50 Blammers List

alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 08:57 PM Reply

At 8/15/03 07:57 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Congrats to:
alexsmolik on his promotion to Elite Guard First Lieutenant (16th)

You are mostly welcome to congratulate meh.
I'm happy. Because I didn't lose THAT much as I thought I would...


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 03:48 AM, D0GMA wrote: Got it.

fun stuff 667.

It was previously called something like Flowmaster 12 stations.

Ahhh, teh Izax. When he changed the name, though, did he change the flash file as well or no?


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 11:18 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 8/19/03 07:14 AM, _lightning_ wrote: i hate those fun stuff movies and they all way's get a score of 2.3+ =(
That can be fixed.

Indeed it can. And in fact, I just did fix it!

:::lowered it from 2.32 to 2.29 with his 1337 8.32 voting power, thereby ensuring that NOT all funstuff movies are scored above 2.30 #;-}>:::


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 08:57 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 8/15/03 07:57 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Congrats to:
alexsmolik on his promotion to Elite Guard First Lieutenant (16th)
You are mostly welcome to congratulate meh.
I'm happy. Because I didn't lose THAT much as I thought I would...

I'm MOSTLY welcome? Why not entirely welcome? #;-}>

And yes, the damage was minimal. Sadly, the same cannot be said for biteme.

But then again, biteme, lightning, and spancker all suffered far less for their absence than agent66 is. He's falling off of all lists (top saviors, top 50 b/p combined, voting power, top 50 exp, etc. etc. etc.)


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
izax-1
izax-1
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 04:32 AM Reply

who summoned me here?! gfoxcook!

i see! it's discrimination is it?! it was clock day, so sue me for changing the name to better suit the movie. fun stuff is 1337.

Top 50 Blammers List

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 05:27 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 04:32 AM, izax wrote: who summoned me here?! gfoxcook!

i see! it's discrimination is it?! it was clock day, so sue me for changing the name to better suit the movie. fun stuff is 1337.

LOL! Do a name search on yourself every night or something, do ya? #;-}>

Anyway, it's not... "discrimination" to dislike funstuffs. It's not like funstuff is the ONLY type of clock movie.

I happen to enjoy about 1/3 of the funstuff movies. But Dogma's point was that you had changed the title just to boost your flash into protection range with the cache that comes with "fun stuff" attached to a flash, especially on clock day.

Would you agree it was going to be blammed before you changed it?


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 06:17 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 11:53 PM, gfoxcook wrote: But then again, biteme, lightning, and spancker all suffered far less for their absence than agent66 is. He's falling off of all lists (top saviors, top 50 b/p combined, voting power, top 50 exp, etc. etc. etc.)

yes but agent66 is a way a lot longer then us we were gone for a few weeks (or 2 months) but he has been gone for a lot longer now.

Kurt-1
Kurt-1
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 06:27 AM Reply

Hey.Look at my blam points.Wer the fuck am i on that list

lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 07:35 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 06:27 AM, Waq wrote: Hey.Look at my blam points.Wer the fuck am i on that list

you don't have enough too be on the list dumass =@

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 07:35 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 06:17 AM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 8/19/03 11:53 PM, gfoxcook wrote: But then again, biteme, lightning, and spancker all suffered far less for their absence than agent66 is. He's falling off of all lists (top saviors, top 50 b/p combined, voting power, top 50 exp, etc. etc. etc.)
yes but agent66 is a way a lot longer then us we were gone for a few weeks (or 2 months) but he has been gone for a lot longer now.

I don't think he stopped getting blams and saves (not sure about exp) until a month or so after Spancker disappeared. So had it not been for Spancker coming back in the July 20-somethings, Spancker'd have him beat. And even as it stands now, Spancker was probably gone longer than agent has been up to today (but agent will soon pass him, if so, as I doubt he'll be coming back anytime soon... still, never know).


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 07:38 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 06:27 AM, Waq wrote: Hey.Look at my blam points.Wer the fuck am i on that list

About all that your 160 blams and 101 protects entitles you to is, alas, the Security Guard badge you're already wearing in your profile, and the knowledge that you have a pretty good save/blam ratio in terms of moderation.

But what you don't have is anywhere near the 3500ish blams needed for this list (or the 2600ish protects needed for the top 50 saviors list).

Come back in another 4000 blams, and you might have made it by then (but it might require even more by the time you get that high, be forewarned!).


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 07:38 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 07:35 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I don't think he stopped getting blams and saves (not sure about exp) until a month or so after Spancker disappeared.

really i tought he stoped getting points a lot sooner then that

D0GMA
D0GMA
  • Member since: Nov. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 07:50 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 06:27 AM, Waq wrote: Hey.Look at my blam points.Wer the fuck am i on that list

Nowhere. That isn't meant to be insulting, it's just reality.

The lists we generate we do so manually. This means that at whatever our respective post times, we are pulling up the profiles of everyone we are checking and entering the information into our spread sheets, then going through and adjusting the formats so it looks OK when we post it. With the recent expansions to my lists, I think I might have even passed Newgrundling in the volume of people I check, as I'm over 400 now.

As it stands, when I am checking everyone for my weekly update it is going on 3 hours from when I pull up the first stat until the time I am able to post. If I expanded mine to the point where you were included, and everyone between you and the people I currently have at the low end of my check, it would take an additional 6 hours. Just keep at it and eventually you'll work you way onto my lists, then gfox's lists, then NGling's list.

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Aug. 21st, 2003 @ 08:29 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 07:50 AM, D0GMA wrote: As it stands, when I am checking everyone for my weekly update it is going on 3 hours from when I pull up the first stat until the time I am able to post. If I expanded mine to the point where you were included, and everyone between you and the people I currently have at the low end of my check, it would take an additional 6 hours. Just keep at it and eventually you'll work you way onto my lists, then gfox's lists, then NGling's list.

Everyone from ramagi down to someone with 260 b/p points?!

I dunno, man, it might take you longer than 9 hours. #;-}>

Heh. Nice hierarchy of "getting-on-list-difficulty" there. It's very true, too. And more specifically:

easiest
|
| Top 51+ B/P Elite Guard List
| Top 50 Blammers List
| Top 50 Protectors List
| Top 160 Voting Power List
V
hardest

(as getting on the protectors list is harder than getting on the blammers list with the portal being so craplogged)


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature