Writer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 10:56 AM Reply

At 1/15/11 09:10 AM, Coop wrote: Blams Update #33 - 15th January 2011

Thanks for the update!

138) 15,926 || + 000 || Ventar
139) 15,894 || + 185 || LittleWashu 2
140) 15,850 || + 076 || Haggard -1

Nooooooo! >:(

Ah well, it had to happen sooner or later. Too bad Ventar is still 76 blams away. Just the amount of blams I got this time between the updates. But it has been a really slow month so far...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 12:15 PM Reply

Right, in a bid to get back on track, I have undertaken the update for the Blams list this weekend, with Responses to follow next week and a hugely belated Saves update for the following week. Things have been really buys in the Coop household, so for that I apologise.

Right, onto some stats in the style of the "Morning mini", for those that remember that far back.

Milestones:
57,000 Blams - harryjarry
26,000 Blams - Sentio
22,000 Blams - XwaynecoltX

Top 5 Gainers:
+ 219 - harryjarry
+ 185 - LittleWashu
+ 161 - DrJam
+ 145 - Coop
+ 144 - AfroUnderscoreStud

Second place once again by only 34 points. But by the amount of blams I missed proves one thing it isn't impossible beat harryjarry.

Props also to Gagsy, who gained 156 over the update period. Blams are out there, you just need to look for them and vite with your feet!

I know that, you know that and everyone who votes fair or just for blams knows this. If people could see this thread and the number that could be gained within a period of time they might change there ways. Oops forgot to mention to you she is also one of the fair voters I know as well.

At 1/15/11 10:56 AM, Haggard wrote:
Thanks for the update!

138) 15,926 || + 000 || Ventar
139) 15,894 || + 185 || LittleWashu 2
140) 15,850 || + 076 || Haggard -1
Nooooooo! >:(

It was bound to happen when someone gets more points then you over time.

Ah well, it had to happen sooner or later. Too bad Ventar is still 76 blams away. Just the amount of blams I got this time between the updates. But it has been a really slow month so far...

If you get the same amount then you will tie him. However I wasn't expecting an update this soon either so I was hoping to pass Ventar myself.

Most Blams Gained: harryjarry (+219)

I am not surprised about this.

Most Ranks Gained: milinko959; LittleWashu (+2)

Tired for the most rank ups I see. If life doesn't screw with me then I doubt it will be this way next time.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 03:34 PM Reply

At 1/15/11 09:11 AM, Coop wrote: 078) 21,353 || + 024 || Patcoola
079) 20,955 || + 091 || Auz 1
080) 20,944 || + 000 || chaotic1 -1

+91 isn't that good, but it looks like it's been slow for everyone. At least I gained another rank, so it's alright. I won't be gaining any ranks anytime soon, but at least I will hit 21k on the next update and every 1000 blams is a nice achievement nowadays.

Thanks for the update Coop!

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 15th, 2011 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 1/15/11 10:08 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Thanks for the update, Coop.

117) 17,820 || + 104 || gamejunkie 1

A bit disappointing I must say. I thought that figure of 104 would be higher. considering I have racked up 60 to 70 blams this week alone.

Remember that we it was only two weeks between the updates unlike the normal four weeks. So of course our numbers would be low. Even my numbers were lower then normal and I must say 104 blam points is pretty good for two weeks.

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 17th, 2011 @ 08:38 PM Reply

Right, in a bid to get back on track, I have undertaken the update for the Blams list this weekend, with Responses to follow next week and a hugely belated Saves update for the following week. Things have been really buys in the Coop household, so for that I apologise.

Take yer time, we'll be here!

Props also to Gagsy, who gained 156 over the update period. Blams are out there, you just need to look for them and vite with your feet!

JEEEEEEEEZ!

024) 36,000 || + 000 || gfoxcook

Good ol' 36s and 24s. Love it.

026) 35,059 || + 011 || Aksumka

029) 34,106 || + 086 || courtday

033) 33,113 || + 004 || ScottTowels

BACK, ALL OF YE!

Thanks for the update, Coopster!

Sad that the saves topic had only 1 post since I last caught up. Nothing for me to reply to there. But at least here it's a different story!

At 1/2/11 04:36 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/31/10 01:08 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 12/6/10 03:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'm not too fond of him and neither is anyone else around here. There, blank filled for you.
I see. :::makes mental note to not make posts saying I like Ultor:::
Good idea. If you ever say you like Ultor, you could be considered a traitor to Wi/Ht. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

Well, you linked me to those two movies of his today, and now I see why you said what you said back in December. Worry not, I shall try to NEVAR FORGET in the future. #;-}>

But I gave you MILK! Oh whatever, the catchups are for the assistance with getting your gfox alt down to 36 blams.
BTW, I still haven't gotten a milk from a drop, so that milk bonus for my thxgiving catchups is still very much appreciated.
I haven't even got milk from a drop either. I had to craft it in the end. Sure, I could have spent less via trading but getting good trades requires extreme lurking on Steam's forums.

I still haven't gotten a candy cane from a drop as well, so thanks for that, too. I've gotten like 5 rakes, though (you traded me a cane and a rake when the update first started, if you don't recall).

Funny part is that my wife has gotten like 5 candy cane drops. Ah well. Random system is a bit TOO random at times. #;-}>

And yeah, I gave you that jarate so you could craft ze milk for yourself as well. Did you do it right after you gifted me the milk, or later on?

Loch N Load is easy to get right now considering crafting a secondary weapon for Demoman guarantees you that.

Yep. I'll probably just do it that way, in fact.

the steak sandvich
Requires Bonk and Kritzkrieg for Crit-a-Cola and then craft it with Sandvich. Sure, it's not as expensive but Crit-a-Cola isn't easy to get. Crafting is the only way, unless you're really lucky.

So craft a crit-a-cola, and then craft the sandvich. Still probably less weapons used than even the fairly-cheap loch-n-load recipe, so... not a bad deal. I need to write those recipes down on a post-it note and stick it to the edge of the monitor so I remember to not craft away the things I need for those two weapons.

Speaking of Offblast, I actually made a few other funny gmod expressions when I did that Heavy one. Here's Demoman after a bottle o' SCRUMPY!
He's drunk. What's the medic's excuse (in the background)?
WHOOPS! That was not medicine!

HORRIFYING.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 22nd, 2011 @ 06:07 PM Reply

You're excellent as always.

016) 40,000 || + 000 || Bahamut
017) 39,709 || + 126 || Phantom 1

Three months?

At 1/17/11 08:38 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/2/11 04:36 PM, Bahamut wrote: Good idea. If you ever say you like Ultor, you could be considered a traitor to Wi/Ht. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!
Well, you linked me to those two movies of his today, and now I see why you said what you said back in December. Worry not, I shall try to NEVAR FORGET in the future. #;-}>

Good, just remember one other thing... He has a hard time improving himself. Haggard has said that himself which is one way for me to forgive him for hating on Manowar.

I haven't even got milk from a drop either. I had to craft it in the end. Sure, I could have spent less via trading but getting good trades requires extreme lurking on Steam's forums.
I still haven't gotten a candy cane from a drop as well, so thanks for that, too. I've gotten like 5 rakes, though (you traded me a cane and a rake when the update first started, if you don't recall).

I haven't had as much rake now but I do get Boston Basher quite a lot. Too bad I can't get the Sandvich. I did get a spare GRU but then I forgot about the recipe and crafted it for metal.

Requires Bonk and Kritzkrieg for Crit-a-Cola and then craft it with Sandvich. Sure, it's not as expensive but Crit-a-Cola isn't easy to get. Crafting is the only way, unless you're really lucky.
So craft a crit-a-cola, and then craft the sandvich.

It's even better when one crate has the Crit-a-Cola.

WHOOPS! That was not medicine!
HORRIFYING.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Top 50 Blammers List

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 09:04 AM Reply

Hey, I've got a question: other than voting 1 or 0 and having the flash get blammed, are there other ways to get blam points? For instance, if you blow the whistle on a flash and it gets deleted, do you get a blam point even if you don't vote 0 or 1? If you vote 0 or 1 and it passes, but it's later taken down by the author, do you get a blam point?

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 09:10 AM Reply

At 1/27/11 09:04 AM, DiMono wrote: Hey, I've got a question: other than voting 1 or 0 and having the flash get blammed, are there other ways to get blam points? For instance, if you blow the whistle on a flash and it gets deleted, do you get a blam point even if you don't vote 0 or 1? If you vote 0 or 1 and it passes, but it's later taken down by the author, do you get a blam point?

I think there is some comment you get after you blow the whistle which either says something like:
-Whistling this for [whatever] counts as a vote of 0
-You still have to vote fairly on this submission

I know you will get your blam point once a submission has been reviewed by the administrators and deleted. Whether you get a blam point if the author takes down his submission later I don't know for sure.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 10:08 AM Reply

At 1/27/11 09:10 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/27/11 09:04 AM, DiMono wrote: Hey, I've got a question: other than voting 1 or 0 and having the flash get blammed, are there other ways to get blam points? For instance, if you blow the whistle on a flash and it gets deleted, do you get a blam point even if you don't vote 0 or 1? If you vote 0 or 1 and it passes, but it's later taken down by the author, do you get a blam point?
I think there is some comment you get after you blow the whistle which either says something like:

I know you will get your blam point once a submission has been reviewed by the administrators and deleted. Whether you get a blam point if the author takes down his submission later I don't know for sure.

You also get a blam point if the flash is still under judgement and the author deletes the users account. This happens because when the users account goes bye bye all the movies they made including the once Underjudgement go bye bye as well. I know this because I remember voting zero on some stolen flash some time ago and before I could whistle it Wade deleted the account. After which I saw my blam points go up.

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 10:35 AM Reply

It says you should still rate the submission based on its quality. What I'm wondering with the whistle, though, is if you blow the whistle but rate it over 3, and it passes judgment, you get a Save point. If it later gets taken down, does having whistled it give you a Blam point as well?

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 1/27/11 10:35 AM, DiMono wrote:
It says you should still rate the submission based on its quality. What I'm wondering with the whistle, though, is if you blow the whistle but rate it over 3, and it passes judgment, you get a Save point. If it later gets taken down, does having whistled it give you a Blam point as well?

No it doesn't. The only way you get blam points is if one of the following happens:

1 The score doesn't meet the bar when it gets to a certain amount of votes (Most common)

2 you vote 0 or 1 to a movie that get's flagged and it is deleted by the NG staff second most common)

3 you vote 0 or 1 to a movie is under judgement, and the author account is deleted while the movie is underjudgement. (This is because when the author's account is deleted the flash is deleted with it.)

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 11:18 AM Reply

Awesome, thanks guys.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 04:25 PM Reply

At 1/27/11 11:12 AM, LittleWashu wrote: No it doesn't. The only way you get blam points is if one of the following happens:

1 The score doesn't meet the bar when it gets to a certain amount of votes (Most common)

2 you vote 0 or 1 to a movie that get's flagged and it is deleted by the NG staff second most common)

3 you vote 0 or 1 to a movie is under judgement, and the author account is deleted while the movie is underjudgement. (This is because when the author's account is deleted the flash is deleted with it.)

You also get a blam point if you voted 0 or 1 on a submission that passes judgement at it later gets deleted by an admin (ie the whole account is deleted).
With a bit luck, you might get over 100 blam points in a single day that way. XD

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Glad to be only one of seven in the 60,000+ blam mark,hopefully one day i'll manage to hit 70,000 but considering it's hard to even score 100 in a month now a days i'm not sure.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 1/27/11 05:24 PM, illuminate wrote: Glad to be only one of seven in the 60,000+ blam mark,hopefully one day i'll manage to hit 70,000 but considering it's hard to even score 100 in a month now a days i'm not sure.

I disagree with that. I find I tend to average about 6-10 per day, and over 30 days that's 180-300/month. It really just comes down to how much attention you pay to the portal during the day, and how cynical you are about a given flash's chance of success.

Now, if the bar for not being blammed were to be raised to 2 by the end of judgment, like it should be, it would get much easier to get blam points and shitty flashes would stop passing on the backs of the ignorant or assholish. But that's another topic.

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 1/27/11 05:58 PM, DiMono wrote:
At 1/27/11 05:24 PM, illuminate wrote: Glad to be only one of seven in the 60,000+ blam mark,hopefully one day i'll manage to hit 70,000 but considering it's hard to even score 100 in a month now a days i'm not sure.
I disagree with that. I find I tend to average about 6-10 per day, and over 30 days that's 180-300/month. It really just comes down to how much attention you pay to the portal during the day, and how cynical you are about a given flash's chance of success.

This is true sense on a good day in these bad times I actually got 21 blam points in a day. But on a normal day I get about 11 or 12. However this is something that most people won't know because they vote blindly.

Now, if the bar for not being blammed were to be raised to 2 by the end of judgment, like it should be, it would get much easier to get blam points and shitty flashes would stop passing on the backs of the ignorant or assholish. But that's another topic.

That would backfire in some ways as some actual decent flash that deserved to pass got blammed with a 1.5 scores sometimes. However at the same time more shit passes through the portal then decent flash getting blammed. That guy making those doodle eposide Bahamut posted in the top 51 B/P topic a prime example of shit getting through that should get blammed.

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 1/27/11 09:11 PM, LittleWashu wrote: That would backfire in some ways as some actual decent flash that deserved to pass got blammed with a 1.5 scores sometimes. However at the same time more shit passes through the portal then decent flash getting blammed. That guy making those doodle eposide Bahamut posted in the top 51 B/P topic a prime example of shit getting through that should get blammed.

I see significantly more shitty flashes passing at 1.6 than good flashes getting blammed. Even raising it to 1.8 would make a huge difference. Still, I think I managed to get 11 today so far, and it's been a slow day, so from a blam acquisition standpoint it's not really that bad, even though it is about 5x slower than saves nowadays; I expect to be in the top 150 Saves list by the end of April, but I'm looking at this one for some time in 2013-14 unless something changes relevantly.

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 27th, 2011 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 1/27/11 09:42 PM, DiMono wrote:
At 1/27/11 09:11 PM, LittleWashu wrote: That would backfire in some ways as some actual decent flash that deserved to pass got blammed with a 1.5 scores sometimes. However at the same time more shit passes through the portal then decent flash getting blammed. That guy making those doodle eposide Bahamut posted in the top 51 B/P topic a prime example of shit getting through that should get blammed.
I see significantly more shitty flashes passing at 1.6 than good flashes getting blammed. Even raising it to 1.8 would make a huge difference. Still, I think I managed to get 11 today so far, and it's been a slow day, so from a blam acquisition standpoint it's not really that bad, even though it is about 5x slower than saves nowadays; I expect to be in the top 150 Saves list by the end of April, but I'm looking at this one for some time in 2013-14 unless something changes relevantly.

I wish you luck on getting on the save list but then again, with the way save points come anyone who has a good since of B/P Can make it on that list. It is this list that is now harder for new people to get on. Back in the old days if you were on the save list it was something since it was in reverse but due to many easy to make, but cheap knock off dress ups, and other games posted by those gaming websites trying to get their games exposure plus bad stat whores Saves come in more then ever.

Hell I kept count of how many Blam points I got since the last update and it is so far 150 with only HarryJarry ahead of me so far but not by much. That alone is proof that if people would stop blindly voting everything with 2-5 and watch the flash movies before voting they would get points like this as well. But then again HarryJarry as well as myself are in the portal almost all day and night (I have so much free time XD) and we are both very accurate with when it comes to blamming.

However as I said before due to the bad statwhores voting everything up a lot of times I lose points on one day I counted 10 points lost because of this. Hopefully things will change soon.

sugarsimon
sugarsimon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 28th, 2011 @ 02:27 AM Reply

blammer ranks are different like Town Watch rank

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 28th, 2011 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 1/27/11 10:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: I wish you luck on getting on the save list but then again, with the way save points come anyone who has a good since of B/P Can make it on that list. It is this list that is now harder for new people to get on. Back in the old days if you were on the save list it was something since it was in reverse but due to many easy to make, but cheap knock off dress ups, and other games posted by those gaming websites trying to get their games exposure plus bad stat whores Saves come in more then ever.

Thanks, and don't I know it! Until I learned recently that there used to be zero-bots voting everything down, the fact that people even had 20,000 blams blew me away. I'm seriously looking at 3 years before I make it onto this list, while it's not uncommon for me to get 60 saves in one day. I actually wrote a Christmas news entry about how I wish people would stop submitting shitty cookie cutter flashes (among others) to the portal, because I'd rather have innovation on this site than easy save points. I got almost 100 B/P yesterday, and only about 15 of it was blams. Considering some of the things that made it through, that ratio is no good.

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 28th, 2011 @ 11:11 AM Reply

At 1/28/11 09:01 AM, DiMono wrote:
At 1/27/11 10:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: I wish you luck on getting on the save list but then again, with the way save points come anyone who has a good since of B/P Can make it on that list. It is this list that is now harder for new people to get on. Back in the old days if you were on the save list it was something since it was in reverse but due to many easy to make, but cheap knock off dress ups, and other games posted by those gaming websites trying to get their games exposure plus bad stat whores Saves come in more then ever.
Thanks, and don't I know it! Until I learned recently that there used to be zero-bots voting everything down, the fact that people even had 20,000 blams blew me away. I'm seriously looking at 3 years before I make it onto this list, while it's not uncommon for me to get 60 saves in one day. I actually wrote a Christmas news entry about how I wish people would stop submitting shitty cookie cutter flashes (among others) to the portal, because I'd rather have innovation on this site than easy save points. I got almost 100 B/P yesterday, and only about 15 of it was blams. Considering some of the things that made it through, that ratio is no good.

The cookie cutter flashes and thebad statwhore who vote 5 on everything as the ones fucking up everyone's ratio's. Hell when I became active again I had almost 2000 more blam points then saves. However now I have over 1000 more saves then blams. I only managed to get 6 Blams yesterday due to my computer farting when some of the blams came in but I feel the same way. Hell I even read a news report from tom talking about blamming those cheap knock off flashes. Hell to only time my points per day was almost balanced was when I got 21 blams and 32 saves.

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 28th, 2011 @ 12:41 PM Reply

At 1/27/11 10:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Hell I kept count of how many Blam points I got since the last update and it is so far 150 with only HarryJarry ahead of me so far but not by much.

Wrong!! Check again, so far you have 153 blams since last update. I have 157 blams since last update. Guess that puts you in 3rd spot at the moment. Bummer Hey! Looks like we got a little competition happening.

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 28th, 2011 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 1/28/11 12:41 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 1/27/11 10:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Hell I kept count of how many Blam points I got since the last update and it is so far 150 with only HarryJarry ahead of me so far but not by much.
Wrong!! Check again, so far you have 153 blams since last update. I have 157 blams since last update. Guess that puts you in 3rd spot at the moment. Bummer Hey! Looks like we got a little competition happening.

That was a couple of hours ago when I had checked my last. Also I wasn't paying attention to yours but then I remembered you became more active so I guess I will have to now. Still If one of us tops HarryJarry that is saying something since I it is annoying me to see him in the top spot on the Top blammers, Savers, and B/P almost every update.

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 28th, 2011 @ 04:08 PM Reply

I have about 100 since the last update. I logged my stats on NGLogs on the 14, and I've gained 106 since then. I'm basically inactive most weekends, as that's my time with the girlfriend, so that number is more impressive than it looks.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 29th, 2011 @ 09:50 AM Reply

Wow everybody seems to be trying to take advantage of the others in this update. Hope ~X~ ranks up next update.

BBS Signature
Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 29th, 2011 @ 09:56 AM Reply

At 1/27/11 11:12 AM, LittleWashu wrote: 3 you vote 0 or 1 to a movie is under judgement, and the author account is deleted while the movie is underjudgement. (This is because when the author's account is deleted the flash is deleted with it.)

What if I vote 0 or 1 on a submission that is under judgement and it passed before the author's account is deleted?
Will I get a blam point then?

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 29th, 2011 @ 10:15 AM Reply

I am glad you are too. I just decided to quit blamming. I will get some more during the next Admin Review clearing and have to ask for a rest to 27,777. I will use my alt account if I see an obvious blamworthy submissions. Now to become a protection whore.

Wellcome back to all, Good bye to those that we hate.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 29th, 2011 @ 11:16 AM Reply

Man I can't wait to keep 77,777 saves (long time still). I'm just going to 0/1 vote everything, and if it really doesn't deserve that harsh treatment then I just won't vote at all. That should even out a few mass saves.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 29th, 2011 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 1/29/11 09:56 AM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: What if I vote 0 or 1 on a submission that is under judgement and it passed before the author's account is deleted?
Will I get a blam point then?

Yes, I'm pretty positive that you do.

DiMono
DiMono
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List Jan. 29th, 2011 @ 01:39 PM Reply

I just hit 2000. Only 13,000 more to go!