00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jail Break!

701 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Jail Break! 2007-10-03 19:41:42

Web design has to be the easiest class I have ever taken. Finished for the whole week before the week even started so I made this in flash. (program only given for web design, mostly the reason why I took the class) Drawn in MX with a spastic mouse. Suprised it turned out as well as it did. Tips, suggestions, comments anyone?

Oh, and here is the "higher resolution" *high resolution on school computers is apparently 800x600

Jail Break!

BBS Signature

Response to Jail Break! 2007-10-03 20:15:25

it's so cute, nice effect there and simple too. Very cool!

So my soul may rest, down on you like my prey, draining your every word, living your strenght, we may be one as your blood runs trough my vein

BBS Signature

Response to Jail Break! 2007-10-03 20:39:40

Thanks much... I figured I wouldn't try anything too complicated in webdesign without a handy dandy tablet. O how I wuv you! *<3 BIG KISS TO TABLET <3*

BBS Signature

Response to Jail Break! 2007-10-03 21:30:20

At 10/3/07 09:09 PM, JunkyCow wrote: you should animate that.

I might, might not. Never really thought about it. I sort of gave up animation a while back. Figured it to be too much of a headache. Only ever finished one that I half-assed a year or two back. So if I did decide to animate it, I'd have to relearn all that I have forgotten. But then again, tablet animation will be much easier for drawing BG's, characters, and FBF. Hmmmmm.... damn you now you got me thinking.

BBS Signature